Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
129 registered members (Angelos58, amad23, ando, Amedeus, ahinton, accordeur, Agent88, AlphaBravoCharlie, 31 invisible), 1,770 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: David-G] #2774333
10/21/18 12:27 PM
10/21/18 12:27 PM
B
bennevis Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
bennevis  Offline
B

Some pianists have big egos.

Schiff has a bigger ego than most (from what I've heard of him in interviews) - and he's just about the only classical musician who insists that his knighthood is appended whenever he's introduced or addressed. Whereas the likes of Sir Simon, Sir Andrew, Sir Mark, Dame Mitsuko etc are embarrassed if their interviewers address them by their bestowed titles. (BTW, I'm talking about András, not Heinrich, who was a thoroughly nice guy).

And he often doesn't even practices what he preaches so adamantly.

As for Schiff's actual playing, there's nothing from him (from Bach to Beethoven to Brahms to Bartók) that I prefer to several other pianists. He has a tendency to prissiness, even in rep that demands full-on power and forcefulness.

And he often doesn't even practice what he preaches so adamantly.......

"I don't play accurately - anyone can play accurately - but I play with wonderful expression. As far as the piano is concerned, sentiment is my forte. I keep science for Life."
Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: bennevis] #2774392
10/21/18 04:18 PM
10/21/18 04:18 PM
K
kbrod1 Offline
kbrod1  Offline
K

This is what makes life interesting. You can take the finest performance say from S. Richter and look on youtube and people will give it bad reviews or thumbs down. That said everyone has different tastes. I for one highly enjoy his interpretations. His WTC has been the benchmark for me for decades. Every note crystal clear yet beautiful legato playing in general. I have purchase too numerous to count recordings of the same from Edwin Fischer to a new recording played by Alexandra Papastefanou. I still find myself coming back to Schiff.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: DazedAndConfused] #2774398
10/21/18 04:47 PM
10/21/18 04:47 PM
London
D
David-G Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
David-G  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
D

London
Originally Posted by DazedAndConfused
Schiff is an ill mannered fool. He nor could the OP possibly be 100% certain of the need or otherwise for the cough so the human being should always be given the benefit of the doubt rather than being publicly shamed by an egomaniac who seems to think he is a gift from god.

Disagree. The OP can be as good as 100% certain. He was there and the circumstances were very clear.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: David-G] #2774404
10/21/18 05:30 PM
10/21/18 05:30 PM
Z
Zaphod Offline
Zaphod  Offline
Z

I bet it was actually the OP that coughed and they're just writing this thread to see what we think about it laugh

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: Zaphod] #2774691
10/22/18 06:49 PM
10/22/18 06:49 PM
London
D
David-G Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
David-G  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
D

London
Excuse me, I have never yet coughed in a concert.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: David-G] #2775416
10/25/18 11:19 AM
10/25/18 11:19 AM
Greenwich, London, United King...
D
DazedAndConfused Offline
DazedAndConfused  Offline
D

Originally Posted by David-G
Excuse me, I have never yet coughed in a concert.

Congratulations for having a super-healthy respiratory system! Give yourself a biscuit.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: David-G] #2775427
10/25/18 12:05 PM
10/25/18 12:05 PM
M
Michael P Walsh Online content
Michael P Walsh  Online Content
M

Not such a good idea. Biscuits can lead to dry tickly coughs!

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: David-G] #2775561
10/25/18 10:47 PM
10/25/18 10:47 PM
W
wr Offline
9000 Post Club Member
wr  Offline
9000 Post Club Member
W

I consciously learned how to "swallow" coughs, after I read that it was possible (I think it may have been in something Brendel wrote or said). Now I am convinced that, unless you are so ill with a virus that you should be home in bed, a cough is almost always avoidable. At least it is for me. The trick is to keep your swallowing mechanism continuously working until the impulse to cough goes away. You can't cough and swallow at the same time, after all. It is a technique that actually works, but I wouldn't have known to try it without reading about it - it's not very intuitive, and it does feel a bit weird.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: wr] #2775608
10/26/18 06:34 AM
10/26/18 06:34 AM
New York City
pianoloverus Online content
pianoloverus  Online Content

New York City
Originally Posted by wr
I consciously learned how to "swallow" coughs, after I read that it was possible (I think it may have been in something Brendel wrote or said). Now I am convinced that, unless you are so ill with a virus that you should be home in bed, a cough is almost always avoidable. At least it is for me. The trick is to keep your swallowing mechanism continuously working until the impulse to cough goes away. You can't cough and swallow at the same time, after all. It is a technique that actually works, but I wouldn't have known to try it without reading about it - it's not very intuitive, and it does feel a bit weird.
You have described a technique taught by speech therapists to people with a chronic coughing problem. It can definitely work but is not always successful as I know from my personal experience trying it.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: David-G] #2775610
10/26/18 06:45 AM
10/26/18 06:45 AM
Dublin
J
johnstaf Offline
johnstaf  Offline
J

Dublin
I once coughed at a concert. It came out of nowhere. Earlier my lungs had started tickling, and I worked really hard to suppress the cough. Then when I thought it was gone, it got me. Luckily I had my hand over my mouth and nobody seemed to notice. It probably helped that the music was very loud.

I often wonder if concert pianists have a phobia about sneezing. Can you imagine?

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: wr] #2776688
10/30/18 06:28 AM
10/30/18 06:28 AM
D
DazedAndConfused Offline
D

Originally Posted by wr

That's the important bit. People arrive at a concert hall with different levels of respiratory health, allergies and neurological control. It is impossible for me, you, the OP or Andras Schiff to say whether or not that particular individual could have done more to avoid that cough. And the level of self-entitlement that puts a bogus need to complete the communion with God via an evening with Bach versus the health need of a human being who waited until the music was finished before coughing, is jaw dropping.

For info: Wigmore Hall is in Central London a city with one of the worse levels of air pollution in the developed world. London exceeds its annual limit for air pollution before the end of January every year.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...n-limit-just-one-month-into-the-new-year
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...g-dangerous-levels-of-toxic-air-particle

Where there is bad air there are allergies and asthma and the increased risk of coughing. More than 12% of the UK population has been diagnosed with asthma. I dread to think what the percentage is in London. We took the painful decision to move out of London for one reason and one reason only, so our children could grow up with better air quality.

I am not a cougher. My wife is. She is also a lover of music and culture. If she has a cough during a musical or theatrical performance, it is because she needs to not because she wants to.

I think a little more tolerance of human foibles and frailties would make the world a much better place in so many ways.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: prout] #2776723
10/30/18 08:41 AM
10/30/18 08:41 AM
L
Lihp Offline
Lihp  Offline
L

Originally Posted by prout
those who do and produce this level of music should be accomodated.

Not really.

Regardless of how talented a person is, a poor attitude, and poor treatment of other PEOPLE is more important than being able to skilfully twinkle their fingers on a piano. The tolerance of this behaviour for people with great ability is what allows them to act like this.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: DazedAndConfused] #2776745
10/30/18 10:00 AM
10/30/18 10:00 AM
Dorset, England
S
slipperykeys Offline
500 Post Club Member
slipperykeys  Offline
500 Post Club Member
S

Dorset, England
Originally Posted by wr

That's the important bit. People arrive at a concert hall with different levels of respiratory health, allergies and neurological control. It is impossible for me, you, the OP or Andras Schiff to say whether or not that particular individual could have done more to avoid that cough. And the level of self-entitlement that puts a bogus need to complete the communion with God via an evening with Bach versus the health need of a human being who waited until the music was finished before coughing, is jaw dropping.

For info: Wigmore Hall is in Central London a city with one of the worse levels of air pollution in the developed world. London exceeds its annual limit for air pollution before the end of January every year.

Where there is bad air there are allergies and asthma and the increased risk of coughing. More than 12% of the UK population has been diagnosed with asthma. I dread to think what the percentage is in London. We took the painful decision to move out of London for one reason and one reason only, so our children could grow up with better air quality.

I am not a cougher. My wife is. She is also a lover of music and culture. If she has a cough during a musical or theatrical performance, it is because she needs to not because she wants to.

I think a little more tolerance of human foibles and frailties would make the world a much better place in so many ways.

"At least it is for me", you have arbitarily decided that this is "the important bit", I am not sure that is the case.

So if we take this... "If she has a cough during a musical or theatrical performance, it is because she needs to not because she wants to. ""

You say you are not a cougher but your wife is, but you also assume that EVERYBODY only coughs because they need to, which is plainly not the case on many occasions, using a cough to attract attention to yourself is fairly common practice. Therefore the subject matter of the OP is relevant and it would be agreed, almost anywhere but the internet, that he is the best judge of the situation.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: slipperykeys] #2776781
10/30/18 12:00 PM
10/30/18 12:00 PM
D
DazedAndConfused Offline
D

Originally Posted by slipperykeys
Originally Posted by wr

"At least it is for me", you have arbitarily decided that this is "the important bit", I am not sure that is the case.

So if we take this... "If she has a cough during a musical or theatrical performance, it is because she needs to not because she wants to. ""

You say you are not a cougher but your wife is, but you also assume that EVERYBODY only coughs because they need to, which is plainly not the case on many occasions, using a cough to attract attention to yourself is fairly common practice. Therefore the subject matter of the OP is relevant and it would be agreed, almost anywhere but the internet, that he is the best judge of the situation.

The only assumption I make is that I only have experience of being me. I have zero experience of being anyone else, inhabiting their body, experiencing their psychology, so I, like you, like the OP, like Andras Schiff are in no position whatsoever to decide whether or not another individual needed to cough. And when in doubt, give the benefit of the doubt and don't judge.

The ridiculousness of this situation is that the audience member actually waited until the end of the music to cough, but oh no, he interrupted Schiff's holy communion and must be shamed and 'put in his place' by the laughably pompous maestro .... Schiff is the one who should be ashamed of himself.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: slipperykeys] #2776818
10/30/18 01:49 PM
10/30/18 01:49 PM
Z
Zaphod Offline
Zaphod  Offline
Z

You say you are not a cougher but your wife is, but you also assume that EVERYBODY only coughs because they need to, which is plainly not the case on many occasions, using a cough to attract attention to yourself is fairly common practice.

Are you suggesting a situation where someone is at a classical music gig, waits until the music has stopped and then deliberately coughs to draw attention to themselves?

This seems a little irregular...I have trouble making that stick in my mind.

It is certainly the case that people often cough to draw attention to themselves, for example, before a speech, or similar, but in this music concert situation it seems highly unlikely. Unless of course, it is a puerile joke, which could be possible, I suppose.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: David-G] #2776823
10/30/18 02:05 PM
10/30/18 02:05 PM
Tyrone Slothrop Online content
500 Post Club Member
Tyrone Slothrop  Online Content
500 Post Club Member

My wife, who does not participate in this forum asked me to post this about Schiff's behavior.

Mrs. Slothrop:
"Top artists often perform immersively, where the music passes through the lens of their own emotions and they express those emotions in their performance. It is not easy to switch out of this moment of open expression, honesty, and even vulnerability, and when something negative suddenly occurs for them, they might express their frustration through behavior lacking in the usual courtesy, since they are still in a psychological state of being open and honest - their frustration is also a reflection of that honesty. I feel this speaks in their favor since caught in that moment, they overreact. It is what makes them a talented artist."

across the stone, deathless piano performances
Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: DazedAndConfused] #2776857
10/30/18 04:09 PM
10/30/18 04:09 PM
Dorset, England
S
slipperykeys Offline
500 Post Club Member
slipperykeys  Offline
500 Post Club Member
S

Dorset, England
Originally Posted by wr

....... And when in doubt, give the benefit of the doubt and don't judge.

The ridiculousness of this situation is that the audience member actually waited until the end of the music to cough, but oh no, he interrupted Schiff's holy communion and must be shamed and 'put in his place' by the laughably pompous maestro .... Schiff is the one who should be ashamed of himself.

You appear quite content to judge, "the laughably pompous maestro...." giving him no "benefit of the doubt" whatsoever.

Last edited by slipperykeys; 10/30/18 04:18 PM.
Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2776858
10/30/18 04:14 PM
10/30/18 04:14 PM
Dorset, England
S
slipperykeys Offline
500 Post Club Member
slipperykeys  Offline
500 Post Club Member
S

Dorset, England
Originally Posted by Tyrone Slothrop
My wife, who does not participate in this forum asked me to post this about Schiff's behavior.

Mrs. Slothrop:
"Top artists often perform immersively, where the music passes through the lens of their own emotions and they express those emotions in their performance. It is not easy to switch out of this moment of open expression, honesty, and even vulnerability, and when something negative suddenly occurs for them, they might express their frustration through behavior lacking in the usual courtesy, since they are still in a psychological state of being open and honest - their frustration is also a reflection of that honesty. I feel this speaks in their favor since caught in that moment, they overreact. It is what makes them a talented artist."

Please thank your wife, she has shown a lot of sense and understanding. Still, perhaps I'll just get my big verbal stick out to assault the artist..... Seems the populist route.

It would be nice to see how we react when/if such an event overtook ourselves. I have a feeling a little more understanding for the performer might be shown!

Last edited by slipperykeys; 10/30/18 04:16 PM.
Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2776870
10/30/18 05:00 PM
10/30/18 05:00 PM
Toronto, Canada
G
Greener Offline

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
Greener  Offline

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014

G

Toronto, Canada

Mrs. Slothrop:
"... their frustration is also a reflection of that honesty. I feel this speaks in their favor since caught in that moment, they overreact. It is what makes them a talented artist."

Seriously? Not every talented Artist is arrogant and rude. Sounds like a trend with this guy.

They are professionals ... deal with it. Also, they have the stage so intentionally centering someone out could be very humiliating and is certainly unprofessional. No amount of greatness or sickness, or being old or just generally grumpy gives anyone permission to be rude.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2776881
10/30/18 06:10 PM
10/30/18 06:10 PM
D
DazedAndConfused Offline
D

Mrs. Slothrop:

Not all 'top artists' are petulant brats. The bratty ones don't deserve a free pass due to talent. Here is how an artist twice the calibre of Andras Schiff deals with a much more intrusive irritation than a single cough after the performance has finished.

It is called a sense of perspective.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: slipperykeys] #2776883
10/30/18 06:14 PM
10/30/18 06:14 PM
D
DazedAndConfused Offline
D

Originally Posted by wr

....... And when in doubt, give the benefit of the doubt and don't judge.

You appear quite content to judge, "the laughably pompous maestro...." giving him no "benefit of the doubt" whatsoever.

Ok with the caveat that the OP's description of the event is accurate, there is no benefit of the doubt. That is the behaviour of a puffed up, pompous four year old in men's clothing.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2776898
10/30/18 07:20 PM
10/30/18 07:20 PM
In the Ozarks of Missouri
NobleHouse Offline
500 Post Club Member
NobleHouse  Offline
500 Post Club Member

In the Ozarks of Missouri

Mrs. Slothrop:

It sounds like your wife is very perceptive, when it comes to performers ! thumb

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: David-G] #2776919
10/30/18 08:58 PM
10/30/18 08:58 PM
Dublin
J
johnstaf Offline
johnstaf  Offline
J

Dublin
While there are undoubtedly rude and ignorant people who make all sorts of noise at concerts, sometimes it just can't be helped. I can't help but think of the time a man died in London when Mitsuko Uchida was performing (I know it's an extreme example).

When she took to the stage to continue after the incident, she addressed the audience saying something like "What a beautiful time to go." I always thought that was such a simple yet lovely thing to say. I'm sure it got back to his family.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: David-G] #2777661
11/02/18 11:58 PM
11/02/18 11:58 PM
Opus_Maximus Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Opus_Maximus  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

How absurdly ridiculous. Time for him to retire. The fact that the man actually waited until the sound stopped to cough is evidence enough to me that he was having a hard time keeping it in and it just had to come out. Imagine somebody attending a classical concert for the first time and witnessing this behavior, thinking it is the norm. They now are likely paralyzed the next time the go to one that they will face public humiliation.

I also find it indireclty ironic that Schiff (more than almost any other artist), prides himself as a musician true to the composer and the era of the time. He should know that during Schubert's life these sontas were performed not in large, quiet concert halls, but in informal salon settings, where pianists would play individual movements - not where people would talk when playing, but certainly not as formal as the airtight atmosphere in concert halls today.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: Opus_Maximus] #2779406
11/08/18 09:53 PM
11/08/18 09:53 PM
20062007 Offline
20062007  Offline

Hello Maximus grin grin I'm sorry that I've got something totally irrelevant - I was curious what Pogorelich exactly said during his speech after the 2006 NYC recital and was hoping you could contribute some sort of info. I know it's been a while but anyhting at all would be much appreciated!
(Basically just try and fill in the missing bits below please...)

The second thing he brought up was apparently about some misfortune that took place at the time in NYC/the US(?).
"Second of all, it disgusts(?) ...(inaudible) the people who come and ...(inaudible), to reflect on the most unfortunate(?) 9th day of September, that has...(inaudible) as yet. I would ask for a few moments of silence."

About future plans:
"...and we're trying to establish this regional(?)... ... in January of 2008. However before that I would become a ...(?), I like that the condition with the city is much less garbage on the streets, very very nice to see the people, and ... ... . And I'm going back to the building where I used to keep an apartment in which I saw that my wife passed away, and ... ... . So, I might become one of you again. Thank you very much."

Earlier, before the final piece(Rach sonata NO.2), the brief speech on the Hamburg/NY pianos:
"...and I wish I could've used both, because it's such a diverse program that goes to play(?) general music ... ..., and music that had to do with the 20th century. But the section, approx. the second of the...(?), was .... ..., so I have to ... ... .... (then they laughed)"

Again thanks so much if you've waded through this!

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: David-G] #2779452
11/09/18 04:00 AM
11/09/18 04:00 AM
W
wr Offline
9000 Post Club Member
wr  Offline
9000 Post Club Member
W

Then there's this - interesting in its own right, but I was particularly taken with the reference to another concert where the conductor hurled cough drops at the audience!!

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/m...-cough-drops-miffed-muti-stops-cso-show/

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: wr] #2779461
11/09/18 04:33 AM
11/09/18 04:33 AM
Dublin
J
johnstaf Offline
johnstaf  Offline
J

Dublin
Originally Posted by wr
Then there's this - interesting in its own right, but I was particularly taken with the reference to another concert where the conductor hurled cough drops at the audience!!

If I took one of the free cough drops I'd probably start choking on it. That would really cause a stir.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: wr] #2779489
11/09/18 07:35 AM
11/09/18 07:35 AM
D
DazedAndConfused Offline
D

Originally Posted by wr

from that article:

“Audiences seem to be getting ruder,” Johnson said.

Well some of the conductors certainly are!

"Muti briefly castigated the audience. His exact words — including the use of profanity — were, given his heavy Italian accent, disputed over social media by those in attendance."

He has no right to demand good manners when he is an uncouth pig who cannot control his own tongue.

Pot. Kettle. As they say.

Last edited by DazedAndConfused; 11/09/18 07:36 AM.
Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: wr] #2779499
11/09/18 09:06 AM
11/09/18 09:06 AM
Z
Zaphod Offline
Zaphod  Offline
Z

What a jumped-up wally.

I should wager that one of these days, the audience will start booing behaviour like this, and possibly some of them will get up and walk out, or even demand a refund on their ticket. This cannot end well, surely.

Conductors are sometimes a funny lot. Even in that picture of him in that article he looks like a pompous prat.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to stop a performance and "refocus" as the article says. But to reprimand the audience simply paints one as being on a power trip. As well as being a wally, as I said before.

I have worked with a few conductors in my time, and I must say, I found a lot of them to be po-faced and arrogant, and actually rather unpopular with the orchestra.

Re: A cougher put in his place - an extraordinary vignette [Re: wr] #2779517
11/09/18 10:10 AM
11/09/18 10:10 AM
New York City
pianoloverus Online content
pianoloverus  Online Content

New York City
Originally Posted by wr

The writer of that article seems to think it is always possible to hold in a cough until the end of a piece or movement. Of course, that's simply not true. OTOH there are probably some people who make no attempt to stifle a cough or muffle it with their hand or jacket.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Brendan, Kreisler 

(ad)
Sweetwater - Keyboards
Sweetwater
New Topics - Multiple Forums
VPC1 Setup
by Makalajala2. 11/14/18 01:31 PM
Thoughts on Kimball Grand Pianos?
by Aydan. 11/14/18 01:25 PM
Roland- headphones
by Nordomus. 11/14/18 10:52 AM
Memorizing
by Manne janne. 11/14/18 10:18 AM
Dave Frank Solo Concert: Ballads and Burners
by Dfrankjazz. 11/14/18 10:08 AM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Petrof
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics188,332
Posts2,760,997
Members91,487
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Please Support Our Advertisers
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Sweetwater

PianoTeq Petrof
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission