Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
65 registered members (barbaram, Craig Richards, almo82, dbudde, CyberGene, Dave Horne, Alex C, bennevis, airbeta, 13 invisible), 1,286 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Help Finding Right Course For Me? #2769616
10/04/18 02:14 PM
10/04/18 02:14 PM
Upstate New York, USA
N
newbert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
newbert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
N

Upstate New York, USA
After trying a number of courses (both online and ordered from online), I'm still looking for the right one for me. (I know that we are all different.)

I play at a low intermediate level and can read sheet music well. I can play competently from sheet music at "my" level, but have had trouble learning to play from lead sheets. I freely admit that I also tend to give up on things too easily and usually end up just dabbling rather diving in wholeheartedly - a bad habit of mine that keeps me from making progress for sure. I'm also not interested in taking private lessons.

My musical interests are Great American Songbook and '70's and '80's Pop. (I have absolutely no interest in classical.) I'd like to learn to play "on my own" rather than rely strictly on sheet music (LH and RH).

So, can anyone suggest any specific course of study for someone like me? As I said, I tried a number of courses already, but would rather not name them in order not to slant any suggestion/recommendations one way or the other.

To give a better idea of the level that I'm currently playing at, I'll try recording something both from sheet music and lead sheet and post it to this thread.

Thanks!

Bert
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2769627
10/04/18 02:59 PM
10/04/18 02:59 PM
D
dcupright Offline
dcupright  Offline
D

I am pretty new to piano but I sure like Duane Shinns 52 week course. It teaches playing from lead sheets. It is expensive but I am buying it 4 DVDs at a time so for me it is cheaper than private lessons. There is a multi page thread here on the forum.

Doug

Yamaha P115
Duane Shinn 52 week course 1-8 completed.
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: dcupright] #2769761
10/05/18 07:01 AM
10/05/18 07:01 AM
Upstate New York, USA
N
newbert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
newbert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
N

Upstate New York, USA
Originally Posted by dcupright
I am pretty new to piano but I sure like Duane Shinns 52 week course. It teaches playing from lead sheets. It is expensive but I am buying it 4 DVDs at a time so for me it is cheaper than private lessons. There is a multi page thread here on the forum.

Thanks for the recommendation. Duane's 52 week course is one that I have been considering, but the overall price always put me off. Perhaps I'll try your idea of 4 DVD's at a time - But do I need to start at the absolute beginning? Here's a sampling of where I am with my playing:

What's New? - I added the intro and ending based upon the Linda Ronstadt/Nelson Riddle Orchestra recording. Except for the intro and ending, it was played from sheet music (LH and RH).

Brand New Love Affair (Part 1) - a jazz ballad by Chicago. This was played from a lead sheet using inverted block chords.

If not from the beginning, where would you recommend that I start? ....And do the lessons ONLY come on DVD? (Are they perhaps downloadable? - because I'd prefer using my iPad.) My DVD player on my computer is a bit wonky.

Thanks!

Bert
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2769781
10/05/18 08:28 AM
10/05/18 08:28 AM
D
dcupright Offline
dcupright  Offline
D

I don’t know if you have to start at the beginning or not. I did but I am a complete beginner. I use a program called handbrake(free) to rip the DVDs to files so I can watch on my computer or IPad. I am only on lesson 7.

Doug

Yamaha P115
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: dcupright] #2769863
10/05/18 02:55 PM
10/05/18 02:55 PM
Upstate New York, USA
N
newbert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
newbert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
N

Upstate New York, USA
I don’t know if you have to start at the beginning or not. I did but I am a complete beginner. I use a program called handbrake(free) to rip the DVDs to files so I can watch on my computer or IPad. I am only on lesson 7.

Thank for your input, Doug.

I'm going to pose my questions on the main multi-page thread about this course. since that seems to be where most discussion is taking place.

Bert
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2769872
10/05/18 03:10 PM
10/05/18 03:10 PM
D
dcupright Offline
dcupright  Offline
D

Since you are not a beginner, Duanne sells lots of courses, including a monthly membership that I think is entirely online. Take a look at all the options on his site maybe one of the other courses would be a better fit.

Doug

Yamaha P115
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: dcupright] #2769877
10/05/18 03:22 PM
10/05/18 03:22 PM
Upstate New York, USA
N
newbert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
newbert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
N

Upstate New York, USA
Since you are not a beginner, Duanne sells lots of courses, including a monthly membership that I think is entirely online. Take a look at all the options on his site maybe one of the other courses would be a better fit.

Really? I don't see any other options or courses. Do you have a link? (I'm looking at www.pianolessonsbyvideo.com/)

Thanks again!

Bert
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2769881
10/05/18 04:02 PM
10/05/18 04:02 PM
D
dcupright Offline
dcupright  Offline
D

http://www.playpianocatalog.com

All of the things he offers is up in the top. I have no experience with any of his courses other than the first 7 lessons of his 52 week course.

Doug

Yamaha P115
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: dcupright] #2770053
10/06/18 11:52 AM
10/06/18 11:52 AM
Upstate New York, USA
N
newbert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
newbert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
N

Upstate New York, USA
Thanks for the link!

After looking thru the courses, I think I may try "How to Dress Up Naked Music on the Piano", because "naked" certainly sums up my playing from lead sheets!

Bert
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2770246
10/07/18 10:46 AM
10/07/18 10:46 AM
Twin Cities
T
TonyB Offline
1000 Post Club Member
TonyB  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
T

Twin Cities
Originally Posted by newbert
After trying a number of courses (both online and ordered from online), I'm still looking for the right one for me. (I know that we are all different.)

I play at a low intermediate level and can read sheet music well. I can play competently from sheet music at "my" level, but have had trouble learning to play from lead sheets. I freely admit that I also tend to give up on things too easily and usually end up just dabbling rather diving in wholeheartedly - a bad habit of mine that keeps me from making progress for sure. I'm also not interested in taking private lessons.

My musical interests are Great American Songbook and '70's and '80's Pop. (I have absolutely no interest in classical.) I'd like to learn to play "on my own" rather than rely strictly on sheet music (LH and RH).

So, can anyone suggest any specific course of study for someone like me? As I said, I tried a number of courses already, but would rather not name them in order not to slant any suggestion/recommendations one way or the other.

To give a better idea of the level that I'm currently playing at, I'll try recording something both from sheet music and lead sheet and post it to this thread.

Thanks!

If you want a piano course that is focused on working with fakebooks (i.e. lead sheets) for playing standards, then take a look at the Sudnow method. There, you will learn to play in a cocktail style, which is typically how standards (the Great American Songbook) is played with a solo piano styling.

That course will set you in the right direction, and then courses such as "How To Dress Up Naked Music" become more practical because as Sudnow says, "your hands now know the shape of the keyboard".

In the Sudnow method, you are given a few simple "rules" for voicing chords under the melody so that you are doing this yourself, instead of having to depend on somebody else creating arrangements for you to learn to play. The actual playing is done in a "locked hands" style, and later expanded to stride and a few other rhythmic devices.

I would suggest then going on to further study using Glen Rose's video series on playing cocktail piano.

Many of us here who are engaged in self-teaching, over the years, have jumped from one course of study to another. Many of these courses are quite good, but motivating ourselves to stick with one from start to finish, seems to be a mighty tall order. We start out all enthusiastic, but soon enough, that enthusiasm wanes and the "grass looks greener" with some other course. I am just as guilty as the next person in this.

If you look at the Duane Shinn thread, you will see that I started it with all manner of good intentions. When I started it, there were few others interested in that course, and many elsewhere in this sub-forum expressed rather low opinions about Duane Shinn's products. Fortunately, that has changed. What has not changed is that we still tend to jump around, talking a good game, but not really doing anything worthwhile in our own daily practice. You will see much sporadic activity in the Duane Shinn piano course thread, but if you look closely, you will see that one or two people are doing all the work, posting videos and making real progress, while the rest just talk talk talk.

Some, as I had also done in the past, talk a good game, and even sound as if they are giving solid advice, but probably have not stuck with anything long enough to actually learn to play at all. In a forum, you will never really know who is who and who to pay attention to.

As for myself, I started out with the Sudnow method years ago, and keep coming back to it. Since retiring, I dabbled with the Duane Shinn course, but came back to Sudnow and have been quietly (until now), working with it. I don't intend to start a Sudnow thread because I learned that talking about it, becomes just that - talk and more talk, taking my energy and focus away from actually doing the work.

I suppose some people really do benefit from posting all the time in a forum. I found that occasionally reading it, and rarely posting (and only when I see I can add some possible value), works better for me. So, other than this post, you won't see much new from me. I just want to play piano rather than talk about playing it.

For me, the Sudnow method is good because it focuses on exactly what I want to do, and I learn by doing it rather than "having exercises" as Sudnow says. Instead of playing "Red River Valley", you start right away with "Misty" and "As Time Goes By", and "Autumn In New York" and "Someone To Watch Over Me" using very sophisticated two-handed spread voicing harmony that you learn to create yourself with any tune in any fakebook.

I recently, in an email exchange, pointed Glen Rose to the Sudnow method for his opinion. Glen's career has been as a professional pianist. He looked the course over and told me it is "spot on". Glen takes strong exception to any reference to learning to "play piano fast", but he recognized that all that means in Sudnow's case is that the method focuses on playing cocktail style piano, rather than trying to cover everything about playing piano, so it is simply more efficient for one style of playing.

As far as I am concerned, Glen Rose's material is what you work on after having gone through the Sudnow method unless you already play well enough to handle his material. From there, you can pretty much just enjoy playing, experimenting on your own and getting better through that.

Duane Shinn's course is great, probably the best general piano course out there, and certainly the closest you will get for self-teaching, to having weekly lessons with a real live piano teacher. These days, there are many, many different self-teaching courses available that focus on one thing or another, and with varying degrees of quality, just as there are good and not-so-good piano teachers.

What any of us needs to do is figure out what we want to accomplish and then find the most suitable means of getting there. I ca recommend any of the courses I have bounced around in, but I personally just kept coming back to the Sudnow method because I just seem to relate to it well and it works for me and my personal musical goals. Also, I have spent enough time with it over the years to be able to really play the material well. For me, the Duane Shinn course is something I want to get in and out of over time to expand my piano interests, but not until I am already playing cocktail style, which (for me) means Sudnow and then Glen Rose.

A nice thing about the Sudnow method is that if somebody asks me what I am doing with that big Roland V-Grand in my living room, I can readily sit down and whip out a standard or two or three the way one might hear it in a piano bar. If there was ever a justification for having such a nice instrument, that would do it. smile

So, if your focus is working from lead sheets (fakebooks), then consider the Sudnow method followed by Glen Rose.

https://www.sudnow.com/

https://www.glenrosejazz.com/cocktail-piano-lessons-1.html

Here is Glen Rose playing “Misty”, to give you an idea of the style I am talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVOoHk7CEc

Realize that in this style, you are not reading a score to play tunes, but instead taking your cue from a lead sheet and coming up with the arrangement on the fly.

Look these courses over and determine for yourself if they express where you want to go musically, and if the teaching style matches your learning style. If not, then certainly look elsewhere. There is never just one way to accomplish your goals, and what works for one person, may not necessarily be a good fit for another.

Please realize that I have no personal financial or otherwise interest in either of these paths of study, nor in comparing with other courses as to which is best because that really depends on individual learning styles, goals, and needs. Instead, based on my own experiences, I am merely adding these to the discussion for your consideration. I also don't intend to be continually posting here about these or other courses because I have learned over time and experience that, for me, actual time at the piano ALWAYS beats time spent on forums talking about playing.

I hope this information can be helpful...

Tony

Last edited by TonyB; 10/07/18 10:50 AM.
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2770260
10/07/18 11:19 AM
10/07/18 11:19 AM
Union SC
monkeeys Offline
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Union SC
Great points made Tony.

Alesis Coda Pro
PianoVideoLessons.com Currently Unit 4
Alfred Adult Piano 1-ebook version
Grateful Dead fan since 1987
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2770281
10/07/18 12:19 PM
10/07/18 12:19 PM
Southeast USA
P
Progman Offline
Progman  Offline
P

Southeast USA
Very nice summary Tony - thanks!

Progman
1997 Baldwin 'Classic' Console
Kawai ES100
Alfreds bk 1 + Teacher
Long Live ELP
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2770334
10/07/18 04:43 PM
10/07/18 04:43 PM
Upstate New York, USA
N
newbert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
newbert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
N

Upstate New York, USA
Tony,

Thanks so much for that detailed response. It's interesting that you mentioned Duane Shinn's "Naked Music" course, because that's a course I've been leaning towards.

It sounds like you and I have very similar musical goals - Cocktail-style piano that can be played "ad hoc" in a small group setting. I had heard a bit about Sudnow before, but your info got me to explore the website a bit. Two things about Sudnow remain unanswered to me after doing that however:

1. Is all the music presented ONLY in his "dot" format? Or is standard fake book format used as well?

2. And I assume that his pricing listed in the "Store" is for monthly renewing charges - Is that correct? If so, what's the policy if you decide you don't want to continue?

Thanks!

Bert
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2770350
10/07/18 05:37 PM
10/07/18 05:37 PM
Twin Cities
T
TonyB Offline
1000 Post Club Member
TonyB  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
T

Twin Cities
Tony,

Thanks so much for that detailed response. It's interesting that you mentioned Duane Shinn's "Naked Music" course, because that's a course I've been leaning towards.

It sounds like you and I have very similar musical goals - Cocktail-style piano that can be played "ad hoc" in a small group setting. I had heard a bit about Sudnow before, but your info got me to explore the website a bit. Two things about Sudnow remain unanswered to me after doing that however:

1. Is all the music presented ONLY in his "dot" format? Or is standard fake book format used as well?

2. And I assume that his pricing listed in the "Store" is for monthly renewing charges - Is that correct? If so, what's the policy if you decide you don't want to continue?

Thanks!

newbert,

Yes, it does sound as if we have similar interests, which is why I posted in that level of detail instead of just saying "check out Sudnow and Glen Rose". Since I could tell your interest was there, it seemed worthwhile to give you some detailed perspective.

As to your questions:

1. The dot format is only to get you started. You will learn 2 or 3 tunes using that format, and then you will begin to arrange (what he calls "voicing") your own tunes from fakebooks, and never refer to a "dot song format" again. You will never write out a "dot song format". Sudnow presents these as sort of very temporary "training wheels" to be discarded as soon as possible. Then, you will use a "fraction style" short hand to record your voicings right in your fakebook as you work them out. It is really a handy way to do it, and will facilitate transposing later on if you decide to do that for, say, backing a singer instead of playing solo. One reason for going this route is to not get you dependent on standard notation, and the other is to get you away from any kind of notation at all, other than the fakebook lead sheet. You will reach a point at which you don't need to write anything down because your hands will know what to do in any given situation. The way to get to that point is to play a lot of songs, which is what the method is all about. Sudnow's approach to learning how music works is to play a lot of music. Rather than studying the theory of how chords move, let you hands get to realize they are playing the same patterns over and over in all these tunes. It takes playing a lot of tunes to reach that point, which is certainly more enjoyable anyway and certainly more productive than "jawing" about theory in a forum. What better way to spend an afternoon than playing the songs we love at the piano, the way we want to play them? In Sudnow's method, you learn how to construct very nice two handed, spread voicing, chords with lots of "color tones", and learn the rest from playing the tunes. You will also learn your major scales, all 12 (all keys are always treated equally, none of this staying in C to make it easy, and no concept of "easy vs hard keys"). Sudnow has an interesting means of learning the scales that fits right in with, and supports, arranging tunes. There is no fluff, it all is carefully intended to get you playing tunes from fakebook lead sheets.

2. I believe the pricing is for annual membership, not monthly. I have NEVER seen a monthly renewal, but do see annual renewal. Really, the method is incredibly reasonably priced. For the guy who took over the site when David Sudnow died of cancer (David Haynes), it is more a labor of love for Sudnow's work than it is about making a pile of money.

By the way, David Haynes plays beautifully as a result of working with the Sudnow method so consistently for such a long time. If there ever was an example of a successful Sudnow student, he is it.

Tony

Last edited by TonyB; 10/07/18 05:47 PM.
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2770362
10/07/18 05:56 PM
10/07/18 05:56 PM
Twin Cities
T
TonyB Offline
1000 Post Club Member
TonyB  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
T

Twin Cities
I should add that the difficulty of the Sudnow method is that you don't start out simple, playing "Red River Valley" and similar tunes, so it is a bit of a slog for a while until your hands get used to grabbing these clusters of notes that make up the chords. You can expect to spend weeks, or even a few months (depending on your current skill level at the piano), learning to play "Misty". Each successive tune gets easier, but learning is never a linear progression. There is no easy or fast means to learn to play, but there are methods that are more efficient than others simply because they are much narrower in scope.

Sudnow suggests getting 15 or 20 of your own arrangements well in hand before attempting to add rhythmic variety and/or experimenting with other styles. That will probably take a good 2 years to accomplish. But you will have developed a very nice sophisticated repertoire of standards that you can just sit at a piano anywhere and play. Right now, I can have a tune in hand within a week or two, and then over time it smooths out while I am on to the next tune, since we play through these every day.

The Sudnow method does not cover nearly as much ground as, say, the Duane Shinn course. Instead, it teaches you to play in a cocktail piano style, and only that. However, in the process of doing that, you are learning far more than you might realize, which will enable you to go on learning other styles from other sources not as a total beginner, but as a player well versed in one style who is interested in expanding to other styles.

Tony

Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2770379
10/07/18 07:27 PM
10/07/18 07:27 PM
Upstate New York, USA
N
newbert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
newbert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
N

Upstate New York, USA
Wow - Thanks so much for the info on (and your experiences with) Sudnow, Tony.

IT certainly is worth a try and is more than reasonably priced!

Bert
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2770390
10/07/18 08:20 PM
10/07/18 08:20 PM
Pennsylvania
D
dmd Offline
3000 Post Club Member
dmd  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
D

Pennsylvania
Hi Newbert,

I went back and listened to the recordings you provided.

It sounds like you are ready for Glen Rose.

He has an option for "Open Voicings Study Group" on his website.

I think it would be just what you need at this point.

It would get you starting to play chords with both hands using open voicings.

Good Luck

Don

Casio PX-160, Mix 5 Five-Channel Compact Mixer, DR 880 Drum Machine, Spacestation v.3 Powered Stereo Monitor
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2771545
10/11/18 03:49 PM
10/11/18 03:49 PM
Upstate New York, USA
N
newbert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
newbert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
N

Upstate New York, USA
I decided to give Sudnow a try. Thanks everyone!

Bert
Re: Help Finding Right Course For Me? [Re: newbert] #2771923
10/12/18 04:57 PM
10/12/18 04:57 PM
Twin Cities
T
TonyB Offline
1000 Post Club Member
TonyB  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
T

Twin Cities
I decided to give Sudnow a try. Thanks everyone!

I would suggest that you join the forum on the Sudnow site and we can keep in touch as you progress. It will be motivating for both of us and probably start to get some of the other students interested in coming back to that forum too. I don't mean that we should abandon this forum, but the Sudnow forum does have David Haynes and possibly other students of the method to share with.

Make no mistake, it will be a grind for a while, and that is where it becomes difficult to hang in there. Most of us fall away either while learning "Misty" or into the next tune after that. Instead of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and slowly building up to more sophisticated tunes, you are learning the whole shebang at once, and it is slow going for months before it starts to get better. It is a different approach to learning, that is for sure, not better or worse than other approaches, but in hindsight, I would say suitable for the intended goal.

Having other Sudnow-specific students who are really "walking the talk" alongside you, so to speak, to both commiserate with and to share ideas/motivation with helps get you through those months so you can start to experience the skills that you have worked so hard to build.

Tony

Last edited by TonyB; 10/12/18 04:59 PM.

Moderated by  BB Player 

Shop Our Online Store!
Shop Our Store Online
Shop PianoSupplies.com

Did you know Piano World has an online store, and that it's loaded with goodies pianists and music lovers want?
Check it out and place your order.
(ad)
Sweetwater - Keyboards
Sweetwater
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Aspen Pittman designs Spacestation XL
by Hr.. 12/12/18 05:17 AM
Tips on fairly comparing pianos?
by WonderfulSound. 12/11/18 08:23 PM
Question about Roland RP501R
by ster100. 12/11/18 07:24 PM
Should I buy Roland LX15?
by Newbie_Player. 12/11/18 06:58 PM
Models with tablets in advertising copy photos
by FrankCox. 12/11/18 06:04 PM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Petrof
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics188,853
Posts2,770,306
Members91,731
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Please Support Our Advertisers
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Sweetwater

PianoTeq Petrof
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission