Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
77 registered members (Bill McKaig,RPT, cardguy2.0, akc42, bluebillytwo, Bett, almo82, barbaram, 16 invisible), 1,211 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
October Piano Bar #2768823
10/01/18 02:29 PM
10/01/18 02:29 PM
T
Tim Adrianson Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
Tim Adrianson  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
T

Richard Souther Medley

Hi, folks! I will once again open the monthly bar, as I have a couple of submissions ready. The first is in response to a comment I made to jazztpt that his compositions were reminiscent of a composer I encountered about 30 years ago -- a fellow named Richard Souther. I still had his book of sheet music, entitled "Meadowlark Meditations", and ended up preparing a medley of his pieces (they happened to be last three in the book). They are as follows:

When Love First Called My Name
Where Dreams Are Born
Homecoming

Both the 1st and 3rd were originally intended for synthesized keyboard; the 2nd was in fact for acoustic piano. This type of music tended to be classified as "New Age" here in the US, but it really is more sophisticated than that genre normally implies. Anyway, see what you think!

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2768825
10/01/18 02:39 PM
10/01/18 02:39 PM
T
Tim Adrianson Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
T

The Summer Knows Michele Legrand arr Bill Evans

Here is the second of my two submissions for the month -- it's Bill Evans' cover of the sombre, beautifully sad piece Michele Legrand wrote as the theme song for the movie "The Summer of 1942" -- IMO, an equally beautiful and touching movie from the early 70s. He captures the wistful nostalgia of the film absolutely perfectly.

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2768829
10/01/18 03:13 PM
10/01/18 03:13 PM
J
jazztpt Offline
jazztpt  Offline
J

October already and Autumn(Fall) is well under way. I'll join the Bar this month with a couple of my compositions, one written some years ago and one a bit more recent.

'You See' was orignally titled PT (Phrygian Tune) , probably because I couldn't think of a better title, or maybe because of the spanish flavour of the first few bars and the use of the Phrygian mode , which didn't continue through the rest of the piece and largley made the PT name redundant, but anyway.................

This did appear in one of the quarterly recitals a couple of years ago but I originally wrote the tune I think about 40 years ago !

Anyway this is You See

In complete contrast is another of the pieces I have written for my family. This one was for the birth of my first grandchild and so I know it was written 6 years ago.

This is For Maya

Thanks for listening.

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2768841
10/01/18 03:44 PM
10/01/18 03:44 PM
J
jazztpt Offline
jazztpt  Offline
J

Tim - three very listenable tunes from Richard Souther, I particularly liked Homecoming , the three pieces not quite jazz but using the language , harmonies and voicings (I guess I do the same). Anyway I'm flattered that you thought of these when listening to mine and thanks for putting this together and sharing with us. Lovely playing and touch.

You do Bill Evans so well, marvelous. Ed's 'Watch what happens' last month led me on to listen some other Legrand tunes, in particular ' The Summer Knows' and 'What are you doing the rest of your life' both from the same film, so last month was a bit of a Legrand fest.

(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2768987
10/02/18 06:30 AM
10/02/18 06:30 AM
Maryland
BillM Offline
1000 Post Club Member
BillM  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Maryland
I’d like to jump in this month with a piano vocal cover of a Paul Simon song. I love everything about his tune but especially his evocative lyrics (“Kathy, I’m lost I said though I knew she was sleeping” among others). Hope you like it.

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
Piano Vocals of Old Guy Tunes
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769098
10/02/18 02:56 PM
10/02/18 02:56 PM
J
jazztpt Offline
jazztpt  Offline
J

BillM - intricate arrangement in your own style Bill, wonderful that you can sing too (multi tasking at its best), unfortunately on this one I couldn't pick out your vocal very well. I wonder what others think, I do have some hearing issues these days so it could just be me.

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769100
10/02/18 03:22 PM
10/02/18 03:22 PM
Maryland
BillM Offline
1000 Post Club Member
BillM  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Maryland
Tim Adrianson - I listened to and enjoyed all of the pieces you shared, but especially loved “The Summer Knows”. What a haunting and captivating performance! Always a pleasure to hear your music.

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: jazztpt] #2769101
10/02/18 03:35 PM
10/02/18 03:35 PM
Maryland
BillM Offline
1000 Post Club Member
BillM  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Maryland
Jazztpt - Two wonderful but very different composition. I love the lightness and hopefullness of For Maya. I’m sure she will treasure it in the future as I’m not sure how accessible it is for a 6 year old, but who knows!

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769217
10/03/18 05:37 AM
10/03/18 05:37 AM
T
Tim Adrianson Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
T

Fellow bar-flies, the first set of comments -- hopefully, there will be further opportunities this month!

jazztpt -- "You See" ranks as my new favorite among your considerable contributions. It utilizes many tried-and-true tools of Spanish music in rhythm and choice of chording and ornamentation, but it never becomes imitative, and that's to your credit. There is a very refreshing robustness and drive to the entire piece, which IMO makes the departure from Phrygian mode thoroughly irrelevant. "Maya" is a type of piece I find especially charming -- a lilting waltz with jazz-based melodic flow and chordal choices. Great listening!

BillM -- IMO, a REALLY good cover of the famous Paul Simon song (and very deservedly so; it's one of his best). I loved the way you "personalized" the performance -- Simon's lyric, with its first-person random reflections while on a long bus ride, just cries out for just the type of treatment you provided (As I was thinking about it, Joni Mitchell made this type of approach one of her signature features in the early 70s, in her very considerable legacy.). I'm jealous that you've retained your very pleasant tenor over the years -- my own voice descended into bullfrog range many years back. I agree with jazztpt, and mentioned last month, that the miking of the piano is somewhat out of balance with the voice. I know the Simon lyric really well, and so that aspect didn't bother me much, but I would address the imbalance if you can.

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769351
10/03/18 03:36 PM
10/03/18 03:36 PM
R
RootSeventHird Offline
RootSeventHird  Offline
R

My first time participating in this Thread.

It seems like a friendly place to talk about and share piano music of different genres.

My arrangement of 'When I fall In love'

https://app.box.com/s/ej34xihcxp1o7k9y0y0gi46cfiqdmjqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-r4UHSEzC0

It is definitely a bit rough smile

Last edited by RootSeventHird; 10/03/18 03:39 PM.
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769393
10/03/18 07:26 PM
10/03/18 07:26 PM
Maryland
BillM Offline
1000 Post Club Member
BillM  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Maryland
RootSeventHird - didn’t sound rough to me. I don’t think I’ve heard such an uptempo arrangement of this fine tune, but it worked for me. Very nice!

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: BillM] #2769511
10/04/18 08:28 AM
10/04/18 08:28 AM
R
RootSeventHird Offline
RootSeventHird  Offline
R

Thank's BIllM. I guess I do like to play these songs a bit quicker than some smile Hopefully my tempo/phrasing choices don't come across too unexpectedly.

You do a pretty good cover of the Paul Simon song.

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769546
10/04/18 10:45 AM
10/04/18 10:45 AM
Germany
Pianist685 Offline
Pianist685  Offline

Germany
Tim – Richard Souther Medley This is quite an interesting composer, though unknown to me. While many New Age composers come with single key melodies and simple accompaniments, he is quite chord oriented, I prefer.

Tim – The Summer Knows I have never heard of the movie before and had to google it. Well, the story sounds a bit… special… to me, a teen boy awaiting his first sexual encounter and getting into contact with a more mature, married woman whose husband has gone to war. But I must admit that I myself sometimes like songs from movies I do not always agree with, e.g. “Fame” has some characters and scenes I dislike, but the music is great. And, of course, I am talking here about a movie I have not seen. The song is very romantic, indeed, with fantastic jazzy chords and melody lines.

Jazztpt – You See This is a rhythmically very interesting piece, not easy to capture in a first listening. The “phrygian” mode is not used consistently, indeed. When you are playing f# instead of f you are in e minor, and the parts in a minor are not Phrygian when you play b instead of bflat and f# in a Dmajor chord instead of f. I would just call this a wonderful freejazz piece. Yes, I see, you are a fine jazz pianist. The motif a 2:05 sounds familiar to me. Where have you “stolen” that from?

Jazztpt – For Maya This is a very pleasing jazzy lullaby, to my ears. This is more my kind of music, more mainstream.

BillM – America Thanks for posting your marvellous rendition of this Simon & Garfunkel classic. Being a German, it is a bit difficult for me to really understand all the emotional musings about America in this lyric. Yes, he is lost and searching for the real meaning of the word “America” on a road trip to nowhere in the late 1960s. Not really my time, maybe I am too young to understand such a song.

RootSevenThird – When I fall in love Wow, this is your own arrangement? Fantastic, congratulations. No, it is not rough at all. Very good, jazzy chords and a wonderful ending! I rather enjoyed listening. This is also a song I like to play on the piano myself.

This month I am playing some pop music as sung by Whitney Houston, played from sheet music as guidance. I left out the “bridge” and the second repetition.

Didn't We Almost Have It All

Last edited by Pianist685; 10/04/18 10:51 AM.
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769579
10/04/18 12:30 PM
10/04/18 12:30 PM
Scotland
Beemer Offline
Bronze Subscriber
Beemer  Offline
Bronze Subscriber

Scotland
Tim,
I could not appreciate the style of any of the Richard Souther music pieces. However in contrast, The Summer Knows was a beautiful piece and you played it with much feeling and expression; very enjoyable!
Ian

I'm all keyed up
2016 Blüthner Model A
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769587
10/04/18 01:09 PM
10/04/18 01:09 PM
Florida
R
Riddler Offline
500 Post Club Member
Riddler  Offline
500 Post Club Member
R

Florida
Tim, nice work on the medley, very enjoyable. I liked the third song best, it seemed very familiar and then I realized it is very similar to Cast Your Fate to the Wind. I also really enjoyed the Legrand song and the Bill Evans take on it. Excellent playing there!

Russ, your Phrygian Tune reminds me here and there of Malaguena. Really gets my blood pumping. Great stuff. What a contrast between these two compositions - the fire and fury of youth vs. the warmth and coziness of Grandfatherhood! Seems like the arc of your life is spelled out here in music!

Bill, that brings back a lot of vivid, emotional memories of the 60s when I myself did a lot of traveling across the country which was in such turmoil. Those were indeed the days! Well done.

RootSevenThird, love the song and the arrangement too. Cool ending. BTW, nifty screen name!

Constantin, beautifully done, very full and musical throughout. BTW, I like your phrase "played from sheet music as guidance" - it says a lot!

My piece this month is "I'm Old Fashioned", composed by Jerome Kern and Johnny Mercer in 1942 for a Fred Astaire/Rita Hayworth movie. It became a jazz standard and has been recorded by many of the greats. I am playing unaccompanied from a lead sheet.

Ed

I'm Old Fashioned

http://edsjazzpianopage.blogspot.com/

My fingers are slow, but easily keep pace with my thoughts.

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: jazztpt] #2769592
10/04/18 01:30 PM
10/04/18 01:30 PM
Scotland
Beemer Offline
Bronze Subscriber
Beemer  Offline
Bronze Subscriber

Scotland
Jazztpt,

You are an outstanding player and I was enthralled by your "You See" performance. I wish my fingers could play like yours do.

Am I mistaken that you already posted "For Maya" more recently than you said?

Ian

I'm all keyed up
2016 Blüthner Model A
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769607
10/04/18 02:39 PM
10/04/18 02:39 PM
J
jazztpt Offline
jazztpt  Offline
J

RootSeventHird - as others have said, not rough at all , really enjoyed your arrangement , nice changes and voicings and a really tasty run at the end. Look forward to hearing more.

Constantin - Some very nice melodic music from the 80s (?), you definitely have this style down and I know you love a good tune. Perfect pop piano my friend.

Ed - I enjoyed this as I play this one often. Nice intro and a relaxed feel. I was wondering what you would do with the change of key in the second 8, always gets me when I try to play jazz over it , cant make sense of it at all.

Constantin - Stole that section at 2:05 , well I'm not too sure about that, written 40 years ago so maybe someone stole it from me lol :-)

Ed - I was always a big Stan Kenton fan so you are very astute here, I did write a big band chart of this ( 30 years ago) and I was probably feeling the Kenton influece at the end there.

Beemer (Ian) - Re For Maya, I posted it when I wrote it ( 6 years ago), I can't recall posting it again but who knows , I sometimes forget what day it is so its possible lol.

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Pianist685] #2769637
10/04/18 04:49 PM
10/04/18 04:49 PM
R
RootSeventHird Offline
RootSeventHird  Offline
R

Originally Posted by Pianist685

[b]RootSevenThird – When I fall in love
Wow, this is your own arrangement? Fantastic, congratulations. No, it is not rough at all. Very good, jazzy chords and a wonderful ending! I rather enjoyed listening. This is also a song I like to play on the piano myself.

This month I am playing some pop music as sung by Whitney Houston, played from sheet music as guidance. I left out the “bridge” and the second repetition.

Thanks Pianist685! I guess the song mostly plays itself smile Not too much required on the arranging side. Mostly just standard chord voicings smile

You did a nice version of that pop song. Nice tempo, phrasing. I enjoyed it. Where did the arrangement come from if you don't mind me asking?

RootSeventHird

Last edited by RootSeventHird; 10/04/18 04:50 PM.
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769645
10/04/18 05:06 PM
10/04/18 05:06 PM
Florida
cmb13 Online content
Silver Level
cmb13  Online Content
Silver Level

Florida
Tim, I played around with The Summer Knows after watching the movie a year or two ago. Such a nostalgic sounding song. I liked the movie; a coming of age film of sorts. Thanks for sharing the piece.

Boston 118 PE

Working On
Chopin Nocturne 20, Posthumous, in C-Sharp Minor
Pachelbel Canon in D
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769730
10/05/18 03:32 AM
10/05/18 03:32 AM
England
LarryShone Offline
1000 Post Club Member
LarryShone  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

England
Originally Posted by Tim Adrianson
The Summer Knows Michele Legrand arr Bill Evans

Here is the second of my two submissions for the month -- it's Bill Evans' cover of the sombre, beautifully sad piece Michele Legrand wrote as the theme song for the movie "The Summer of 1942" -- IMO, an equally beautiful and touching movie from the early 70s. He captures the wistful nostalgia of the film absolutely perfectly.

Nice bit of Bill Evans there!

If the piano is the King of instruments then I am its loyal servant.
[Linked Image]

My Piano Group
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: RootSeventHird] #2769731
10/05/18 03:35 AM
10/05/18 03:35 AM
England
LarryShone Offline
1000 Post Club Member
LarryShone  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

England
Originally Posted by RootSeventHird

My arrangement of 'When I fall In love'

https://app.box.com/s/ej34xihcxp1o7k9y0y0gi46cfiqdmjqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-r4UHSEzC0

It is definitely a bit rough smile

A bit rough? Its excellent!

If the piano is the King of instruments then I am its loyal servant.
[Linked Image]

My Piano Group
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: RootSeventHird] #2769747
10/05/18 06:12 AM
10/05/18 06:12 AM
Germany
Pianist685 Offline
Pianist685  Offline

Germany
Originally Posted by RootSeventHird
You did a nice version of that pop song. Nice tempo, phrasing. I enjoyed it. Where did the arrangement come from if you don't mind me asking?

RootSeventHird
The arrangement comes from a collection of sheet music simply entitled "Whitney Houston - The Greatest Hits" I found in the music library of my home town. But I am not strictly playing every note that is written and added some ideas of my own.

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2769749
10/05/18 06:24 AM
10/05/18 06:24 AM
Germany
Pianist685 Offline
Pianist685  Offline

Germany
Ed - I'm Old Fashioned Jazztpt played this piece some months ago. Your version is much more straightforward with a short and uncomplicated improvisation and an eye-twinkling short last chord. No, you are not old fashioned at all.

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Pianist685] #2769772
10/05/18 09:00 AM
10/05/18 09:00 AM
Maryland
BillM Offline
1000 Post Club Member
BillM  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Maryland
Pianist685 - a lovely instrumental treatment of this great tune. I love your piano style - both tender and powerful. You are not afraid to give the baseline a whack when needed.

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Riddler] #2769773
10/05/18 09:04 AM
10/05/18 09:04 AM
Maryland
BillM Offline
1000 Post Club Member
BillM  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Maryland
Riddler - what, no band? This delightful tune is right in your wheelhouse - uptempo and fun. Nice!

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
Re: October Piano Bar [Re: jazztpt] #2769784
10/05/18 09:38 AM
10/05/18 09:38 AM
R
RootSeventHird Offline
RootSeventHird  Offline
R

Originally Posted by jazztpt
RootSeventHird - as others have said, not rough at all , really enjoyed your arrangement , nice changes and voicings and a really tasty run at the end. Look forward to hearing more.

Thanks jazztpt,

Your submissions are extremely beautiful and high quality. I especially liked For Maya which I listened several times.

RootSeventHird

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Riddler] #2769807
10/05/18 11:34 AM
10/05/18 11:34 AM
R
RootSeventHird Offline
RootSeventHird  Offline
R

Originally Posted by Riddler

RootSevenThird, love the song and the arrangement too. Cool ending. BTW, nifty screen name!

Thanks Riddler,

I guess my name describes succinctly they way I try to voice all my chords smile Root, Seventh, Third(or tenth) and melody smile

Nice version of I'm Old Fashioned. I love the song. And I am a big fan of Kern and Mercer.

RootSeventHird

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2770182
10/07/18 03:53 AM
10/07/18 03:53 AM
T
Tim Adrianson Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
T

Hi, folks! The next batch of comments --

RootSeventHird -- A very effective rendition of that justly popular Songbook Standard from the early 50s -- personally, I think the song "works" very well both in up-tempo and ballad mode, although the lyric clearly indicates slow intimacy. The jazz chordal choices were very appropriate throughout. It did feel too short -- I believe I would elect for another improvisatory go-around to make it a more satisfying experience. Welcome to the Bar!

Pianist685 -- A very effective presentation indeed of this 80s Pop song, complete with all of the mild rhythmic displacements and chording characteristic of the "Power Ballad" in that era. Unfortunately for you, though, I really don't much like songs in this genre -- it strikes me somehow as formulaic and soulless, and I'm just not believing it, or feeling a thing. Chalk it up to terminal cynicism, I suppose. But as I say, your presentation of this song is convincing, and spot-on.

Riddler -- Well, this is a long way from Dick Hyman's cover, isn't it! And I suspect it's closer to Kern's own conception -- he was more of a "melodist", and IMO one of the finest practitioners in the golden Broadway Era, when you had Gershwin, Rodgers, Porter, Berlin, Arlen, and he all working at the same time. Some interesting chordal choices that I don't think were Kern's own -- is the lead sheet from a "Real Jazz" fake book, or equivalent?

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2770239
10/07/18 11:00 AM
10/07/18 11:00 AM
Florida
R
Riddler Offline
500 Post Club Member
Riddler  Offline
500 Post Club Member
R

Florida

Riddler ... Some interesting chordal choices that I don't think were Kern's own ...

Right, you are an astute listener! I started with the fake book chords, but did a bit of reharmonizing here and there. In several places I changed the original 1625 (F, Dm7, Gm7, C7) using the "Tadd Dameron turnaround", maj7 version: F, Abmaj7, Dbmaj7, Gbmaj7). Had to be careful about the pedal there to avoid a clash with the melody note. I also substituted G7#11 for G7 in the tenth bar ("rain").

I guess I would say these are all garden-variety reharmonizations, but they sounded cool to me.

In the solo, I stuck with the original chords.

Ed

http://edsjazzpianopage.blogspot.com/

My fingers are slow, but easily keep pace with my thoughts.

Re: October Piano Bar [Re: Tim Adrianson] #2770829
10/09/18 01:23 PM
10/09/18 01:23 PM
R
RootSeventHird Offline
RootSeventHird  Offline
R

RootSeventHird -- A very effective rendition of that justly popular Songbook Standard from the early 50s -- personally, I think the song "works" very well both in up-tempo and ballad mode, although the lyric clearly indicates slow intimacy. The jazz chordal choices were very appropriate throughout. It did feel too short -- I believe I would elect for another improvisatory go-around to make it a more satisfying experience. Welcome to the Bar!

Thanks Tim! I like playing solos/improvs. But somehow I don't quite feel comfortable recording one yet. I hopefully will get there eventually.

You had a few excellent submissions. I especially liked the Bill Evans. I haven't played this one specifically, but I know they can be very hard to learn and play. I think you did an amazing job and it sounded great.

RootSeventHird

Moderated by  BB Player 

(ad)
Sweetwater - Keyboards
Sweetwater
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Digital dynamics
by Michael P Walsh. 10/18/18 05:53 AM
Kawai GX2 vs. Shigeru SK2
by almo82. 10/18/18 04:27 AM
3 Pedals at once
by almo82. 10/18/18 04:03 AM
8Dio pianos
by Grazilerimba. 10/18/18 03:11 AM
my new Kawai CE7N
by Kevin_kawai. 10/18/18 02:27 AM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Petrof
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics187,872
Posts2,753,612
Members91,276
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Please Support Our Advertisers
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Sweetwater

PianoTeq Petrof
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission