Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
What's Hot!!
How It All Really Began
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
85 registered members (A441, apianostudent, 29 invisible), 1,224 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 53 1 2 50 51 52 53
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2750933
07/12/18 09:46 AM
07/12/18 09:46 AM
G
Gombessa Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Gombessa  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
G
Thanks for the thought smile my dealer offered to bring a "finish technician" out to handle to blemish on the polyester, but I haven't taken them up on it (yet) because I'm not sure if it would really come out spotless. In any case, I think I have a remedy if I want to pursue it, and for now I'd rather focus on playing than stressing any more over the finish!

Yamaha P-85, P-105, CP50 || Kawai NV-10, MP11
(ad) ROLAND

Click Here

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751000
07/12/18 02:31 PM
07/12/18 02:31 PM
P
Pete14 Online content
500 Post Club Member
Pete14  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
P
Finish technician? Make sure he is certified by the Finishing Department of Finishers. wink

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751298
07/13/18 06:50 PM
07/13/18 06:50 PM
Westminster, CA
V
vancedo Offline
vancedo  Offline
V
Westminster, CA
I guess it is my turn now: HISSING NOISE issue on speaker. On headphone, sound is perfect. The noise is even more obvious when set to brilliant tone, light+ touch. On top of that, the velocity of 13 highest key is way too high. It is so high that hurts my ears. I have to touch them very gently in order to avoid it. For missing screws to this, I am pretty upset and have high doubt on how Kawai control quality on this special model. Already call Kawai and they are investigating those.

Kawai Novus NV10
www.youtube.com/vangakuz
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: vancedo] #2751300
07/13/18 07:06 PM
07/13/18 07:06 PM
USA
TomLC Offline
Gold Subscriber
TomLC  Offline
Gold Subscriber
USA
Originally Posted by vancedo
I, I am pretty upset and have high doubt on how Kawai control quality on this special model. Already call Kawai and they are investigating those.

It is lucky you live close to the distribution center. So I hope you get a good result to the problems you are experiencing.

Kawai Novus NV10
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: vancedo] #2751367
07/14/18 02:34 AM
07/14/18 02:34 AM
Germany
JoBert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
JoBert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
Germany
On top of that, the velocity of 13 highest key is way too high. It is so high that hurts my ears. I have to touch them very gently in order to avoid it.

You can fix this in the Virtual Technician. I too felt that the uppermost octave was too piercing, so I changed it and now it sounds fine (to me). This is done with the "Key volume" setting, using the "User" option. My settings in pianist mode are:
C#7 - E7 : -50
F7 : -35
F#7 : -30
G7 - C8 : -20

For missing screws to this, I am pretty upset and have high doubt on how Kawai control quality on this special model.

To be fair, the missing screws were not Kawai's fault. They weren't actually missing but the person who assembled the piano simply didn't read the instructions properly and did not screw them in (you said he showed you the screws afterwards as leftover). Not really a Kawai quality control issue, that.

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751368
07/14/18 02:44 AM
07/14/18 02:44 AM
Westminster, CA
V
vancedo Offline
vancedo  Offline
V
Westminster, CA
Originally Posted by JoBert
On top of that, the velocity of 13 highest key is way too high. It is so high that hurts my ears. I have to touch them very gently in order to avoid it.

You can fix this in the Virtual Technician. I too felt that the uppermost octave was too piercing, so I changed it and now it sounds fine (to me). This is done with the "Key volume" setting, using the "User" option. My settings in pianist mode are:

I see that option but haven tried yet. I do now. Still, everyone prefer a good default setting. I question myself in the process of sampling, this is so obvious that they know and fix it at the very first.

Originally Posted by JoBert

[quote=vancedo]For missing screws to this, I am pretty upset and have high doubt on how Kawai control quality on this special model.

To be fair, the missing screws were not Kawai's fault. They weren't actually missing but the person who assembled the piano simply didn't read the instructions properly and did not screw them in (you said he showed you the screws afterwards as leftover). Not really a Kawai quality control issue, that.

The mover indeed missed 2 leg screws. But the box actually misses 5 screws for the back panel. The dealer told me he took of his to give me. Ever since, I complained the issues, he haven't replied my 2 email, 3 texts and 2 calls in 2 weeks. I don't know why. I didn't express any frustration toward him. I paid full price at once. Well, that is why I then contact Kawai directly and have them find a solution.

Kawai Novus NV10
www.youtube.com/vangakuz
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: opus64] #2751389
07/14/18 05:52 AM
07/14/18 05:52 AM
T
trebb Offline
trebb  Offline
T
Originally Posted by opus64
Originally Posted by trebb

This recording from earlier in the thread
Originally Posted by opus64
reveals a flaw my unit has, too. It's a hissing sound when played loudly. It appears exclusively through the left-hand side built-in speakers.
I can reproduce it consistently by playing B0 + C1 on the Baroque Organ. It comes and goes when I turn master volume up and down. It isn't there at all on headphones or through the line-out connectors.
Please do keep us updated on any progress with this issue.

Update: The technician just told me Kawai considers this an unsolved problem, and we're to wait for them to come up with a solution.

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751396
07/14/18 06:35 AM
07/14/18 06:35 AM
P
Pete14 Online content
500 Post Club Member
Pete14  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
P
Anyone considering a Novus should probably wait for a bit; at least until Kawai resolves some of the known issues.
I remember the ‘noise-gate’ issue with the AvantGrand. It took them some time, but Yamaha eventually corrected this on newer units. Granted, Yamaha never corrected the issue of the volume increasing when sustaining a chord whilst engaging the damper pedal.

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751412
07/14/18 08:20 AM
07/14/18 08:20 AM
Germany
JoBert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
JoBert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
Germany
Originally Posted by Pete14
Anyone considering a Novus should probably wait for a bit; at least until Kawai resolves some of the known issues.

I would amend that slightly from "anyone considering a Novus should probably wait" to "anyone considering a Novus should probably consider if he wants to wait".

If that consideration comes out on the side of "I won't wait but want to get it now", then there's really no reason to wait.

It really is a question of personality. With regards to what you are expecting from the piano and how much you are willing to deal with possible teething problems (if there are any in your case). Personally I was aware that as one of the first people in the world to get this new piano, there would be a high chance of me encountering such teething problems. But I was willing to deal with them, if necessary. Fortunately for me, I did not encounter many (and only mild ones, outside of the UI problems that are shared with the CA98/CA78 models and thus are not NV10 specific, and of which I was aware, from CA98/CA78 owners' posts), but I couldn't know that beforehand. Despite that uncertainty, I decided to get one and I am very, very glad that I did. For the pure enjoyment that my NV10 has given me over this last half year, I am happily willing to deal with those small problems. If I would have waited because of them, I would have missed out.
But anyone who is of the personality type who demands a new piece of gear (especially in this price range) to be perfect to a tee, should indeed probably wait. And that's fine too. People are simply different.

Although I can't look into people's heads, I nonetheless get the feeling, that many of the owners in this thread share this mindset of mine. There's certainly not many such long (and long lasting) "proud and happy owners" threads for a new piano model here in the forum. And even though the problematic issues are being discussed here (we're not stupid fanboys that try to hide all problems!) my overall impression is, that the owners here in the thread are, by and large, happy that they did indeed not wait.

Side track: This reminds me of a "my new piano" post over in the acoustic forum, where a new owner of an acoustic grand posted about bis new piano, describing why he likes it so much and that he is really happy with it, but also honestly describing the few issues that he doesn't like and that he thinks could be better. He was (rightfully so, imo) lauded for this last part, which was seen as a refreshingly honest change in comparison to all the other "here's my new piano and it is absolutely perfect!!!" posts that you usually read. I'm getting similar vibes from the owners in this thread, along the lines of "I love this piano, but I see no reason not to talk about issues that could be improved".

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751437
07/14/18 10:48 AM
07/14/18 10:48 AM
USA
TomLC Offline
Gold Subscriber
TomLC  Offline
Gold Subscriber
USA
JoBert, I also knew when I purchased my NV10 that these were some of the first built. But I couldn't wait even though I already had a "wonderful "CS11 for nine months. I should have been happy with it and not spent another $6500 to buy the NV10. And I am not even a very good player, starting so late in life. Like you said above people are different. Some of the difference is personality. But peoples lifestyles change with age, financial security, and family circumstances. These all influence a persons decisions. Some of these make it practical for me to buy a nice grand piano, and some of these point to a nice upright piano. However, others dictate the need for a silent piano. If circumstances change, and I pray they do not as I love my wife, I would buy a grand. Otherwise sum these up and in my case they point to the NV10 or the older AG.

If you have a list, I would like to see a poll of the NV10 owners on this forum to see if they would buy the NV10 again despite the issues they have experienced. First: I do not think the high octave is too "piercing." Maybe because I reduce the resonance and ambiance as low as possible. And I rarely play up there anyway. Second: For my needs the UI display works fine. I have learned to think of it as two "controllers" in one module. And so I have learned how to set it for the Pianist Mode system, and approach it differently for the Sound Mode. Now granted I don't do a lot of adjusting in VT like some owners do. The only Pianist Mode sounds I have saved are "Classic" and "Jazz". The Sound Mode is set up for EX Concert and SK5. I don't use the older renderings (except for the Upright on rare occasion). Readers of this thread are aware that I had a problem that Kawai couldn't solve. They came out three times and replaced modules to no avail. Finally delivering a new piano. But if they had fixed the "sound off when headphones not connected" problem I would still have the first one and be completely satisfied. (Sorry for the long rant. ) . tired

Kawai Novus NV10
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751496
07/14/18 02:56 PM
07/14/18 02:56 PM
Netherlands
R
RalphK Offline
RalphK  Offline
R
Netherlands
Agree! Life is not perfect, nor are digital or acoustic pianos. Enjoy your play, probably you are not a Horowitz too. Neither am I. The Novus is an absolute joy to play, for the action, and for the piano sound. So for the poll: yes I would definitely buy one again. Ralph.

Last edited by RalphK; 07/14/18 02:57 PM.

Ralph plays Kawai Novus with additional Pianoteq 6, Yvory II, Vienna Imperial, Ravenscroft, Garritan CFX, Bechstein, Acousticpianos, and many other VSTs. Previously owned Clavinova 585, Roland, Yamaha DPs
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751518
07/14/18 05:18 PM
07/14/18 05:18 PM
Westminster, CA
V
vancedo Offline
vancedo  Offline
V
Westminster, CA
I love the positive energy of the discussion. Despite the fact that I have many issue with NV10 and a bit disappointed in Kawai QC, Kawai is still my fav brand of piano and NV10 is my proudest purchase. Thinking throughoutly, this is the very 1st gen of Kawai hybrid so issues like those maybe forgiving as long as they provide good service and attention. Got a call today from dealer, he forward my message to Kawai distributor in Rancho Dominguez, CA where is very near my house. Expecting call from any of them on Monday. Hopefully, this won't take 6 weeks like someone's case in this thread.

Kawai Novus NV10
www.youtube.com/vangakuz
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: vancedo] #2751521
07/14/18 05:33 PM
07/14/18 05:33 PM
USA
TomLC Offline
Gold Subscriber
TomLC  Offline
Gold Subscriber
USA
Got a call today from dealer, he forward my message to Kawai distributor in Rancho Dominguez, CA where is very near my house. Expecting call from any of them on Monday. Hopefully, this won't take 6 weeks like someone's case in this thread.

vancedo, I don't know where Trebb lives. But I don't expect you will have that problem here. However, I do not understand why your piano was not delivered assembled either by the dealer, or by the distribution center. Piano movers are not normally technicians or piano regulators, just big guys.

Kawai Novus NV10
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751522
07/14/18 05:38 PM
07/14/18 05:38 PM
G
Galuwen Offline
Galuwen  Offline
G
Hi folks, I would need your help today please. Can it be that there is no reverb implemented in the new CA and Novus? My reverb in the CA does not work in the pianist mode. So I tested the Novus today in our shop and it also has new reverb.

In Pianist mode I can adjust whatever Room size or room depth I like. W/o pressing the sustain pedal there is NO Reverb. With pedal pressed also the differences are hard to tell.

Can this be? Could you please test this on your instruments.

Thx

Galuwen

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: TomLC] #2751525
07/14/18 05:44 PM
07/14/18 05:44 PM
Westminster, CA
V
vancedo Offline
vancedo  Offline
V
Westminster, CA
Originally Posted by TomLC
Got a call today from dealer, he forward my message to Kawai distributor in Rancho Dominguez, CA where is very near my house. Expecting call from any of them on Monday. Hopefully, this won't take 6 weeks like someone's case in this thread.

vancedo, I don't know where Trebb lives. But I don't expect you will have that problem here. However, I do not understand why your piano was not delivered assembled either by the dealer, or by the distribution center. Piano movers are not normally technicians or piano regulators, just big guys.

I dont know what you meant. Basically, the dealer hires the movers. The movers brought it and assembled it in my house. I dont recall saying anything like self-assemble.

Kawai Novus NV10
www.youtube.com/vangakuz
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: vancedo] #2751530
07/14/18 05:56 PM
07/14/18 05:56 PM
USA
TomLC Offline
Gold Subscriber
TomLC  Offline
Gold Subscriber
USA
[/I dont know what you meant. Basically, the dealer hires the movers. The movers brought it and assembled it in my house. I dont recall saying anything like self-assemble.[/quote]

I am sorry if I was unclear. I only meant that being in So Cal, I don't see why they did it in your house and not before it was delivered. They told me that mine was assembled, first one by the dealer and second one by the distributor, and tested before it was delivered. I even told them it would be easier to assemble it in my study. But they insisted they wanted to make sure it was right and test it out. Anyway, that's not an issue now, as I expect they will send a qualified Kawai tech out to your place to check it out.

BTW- "Unravel" is beautiful. You have some real talent. smile

Last edited by TomLC; 07/14/18 06:02 PM.

Kawai Novus NV10
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: Galuwen] #2751536
07/14/18 06:18 PM
07/14/18 06:18 PM
USA
TomLC Offline
Gold Subscriber
TomLC  Offline
Gold Subscriber
USA
Originally Posted by Galuwen

In Pianist mode I can adjust whatever Room size or room depth I like. W/o pressing the sustain pedal there is NO Reverb. With pedal pressed also the differences are hard to tell.

Can this be? Could you please test this on your instruments.

In my small study and with headphones, I find the reverb in Pianist mode to be overwhelming. My teacher (on Skype) told me once "All I can hear is reverb!" In Sound mode, I turn it off. In Pianist mode I leave the ambiance slider on "Natural" and move it all the way to the left in order to reduce it as much as possible.

So yes, on my NV10 there is definitely reverb.

Kawai Novus NV10
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: TomLC] #2751548
07/14/18 07:24 PM
07/14/18 07:24 PM
Westminster, CA
V
vancedo Offline
vancedo  Offline
V
Westminster, CA

I am sorry if I was unclear. I only meant that being in So Cal, I don't see why they did it in your house and not before it was delivered. They told me that mine was assembled, first one by the dealer and second one by the distributor, and tested before it was delivered. I even told them it would be easier to assemble it in my study. But they insisted they wanted to make sure it was right and test it out. Anyway, that's not an issue now, as I expect they will send a qualified Kawai tech out to your place to check it out.

Hmm, that is new to me. Yeah, my dealer should have done it.

Million thanks. I never thought that anyone watch my channel. This song is special and it was this NV10 who pushes me that far.

Last edited by vancedo; 07/14/18 07:25 PM.

Kawai Novus NV10
www.youtube.com/vangakuz
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: vancedo] #2751611
07/15/18 03:37 AM
07/15/18 03:37 AM
Bay Area CA
P
pwl Offline
Silver Subscriber
pwl  Offline
Silver Subscriber
P
Bay Area CA

Million thanks. I never thought that anyone watch my channel. This song is special and it was this NV10 who pushes me that far.

+1. Quite beautiful - and thanks to TomLC for the "referral" and to you, vancedo, for the music.

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751734
07/15/18 05:21 PM
07/15/18 05:21 PM
Indianapolis, IN
O
opus64 Offline
opus64  Offline
O
Indianapolis, IN
I have to agree with others, I wouldn't hesiate buying the NV10 again despite the issues. The action alone is worth it, and it is an instrument that inspires one to play.

That said, I think the hissing/distortion is a fundamental flaw that should be addressed considering this is a ~10k instrument. I think it is perfectly normal and even expected these days that a first version of a product will have issues, and we should be patient to let Kawai solve the issue. However I think it will be disappointing if they don't fix this for existing owners.

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: TomLC] #2751740
07/15/18 06:17 PM
07/15/18 06:17 PM
G
Galuwen Offline
Galuwen  Offline
G
Hey Thanks, you are right. I tried this on our NV10. Trick is it ONLY works in standard mode w/o pedal. In all other modes no reverb at all w/o pedal pressed. If you press the sustain it works better on room simulation. Only stage mode sounds like you beat the piano with a golf club :-).

Galuwen

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: Galuwen] #2751906
07/16/18 02:21 PM
07/16/18 02:21 PM
Germany
JoBert Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
JoBert  Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
Germany
Originally Posted by Galuwen
Hey Thanks, you are right. I tried this on our NV10. Trick is it ONLY works in standard mode w/o pedal. In all other modes no reverb at all w/o pedal pressed. If you press the sustain it works better on room simulation. Only stage mode sounds like you beat the piano with a golf club :-).

I cannot reproduce your problems. Both the ambience in pianist mode and the reverb in sound mode works exactly as expected. I tried various settings, with and without sustain pedal. All worked fine.

Or maybe I misunderstand you?

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2751935
07/16/18 04:06 PM
07/16/18 04:06 PM
G
Gombessa Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Gombessa  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
G
Sorry, I also had a really hard time trying to understand what the problem you're experiencing is.

"Reverb" doesn't exist in Pianist mode, and setting Reverb in Sound Mode shouldn't affect Pianist mode. "Ambiance" is what I understand the name is for the same setting in Pianist mode, and that works for me, regardless of sustain pedal use.

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: Gombessa] #2752041
07/17/18 06:02 AM
07/17/18 06:02 AM
Europe
A
arc7urus Offline
arc7urus  Offline
A
Europe
Originally Posted by Gombessa
Sorry, I also had a really hard time trying to understand what the problem you're experiencing is.

"Reverb" doesn't exist in Pianist mode, and setting Reverb in Sound Mode shouldn't affect Pianist mode. "Ambiance" is what I understand the name is for the same setting in Pianist mode, and that works for me, regardless of sustain pedal use.

Exactly. In Sound Mode you can control the type, time and depth of reverberation. In Pianist Mode such effect is called "ambiance" and you can select its type (e.g. natural, small room, large room, studio) and control its depth. The effect works with or without pedal. In Sound Mode you can indeed generate a stronger reverberation effect than in Pianist Mode if you use higher values of time/depth, but such extreme settings may also introduce sound artefacts.

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: JoBert] #2752608
07/19/18 11:57 AM
07/19/18 11:57 AM
P
PianoGuyStuart Offline
PianoGuyStuart  Offline
P
I wonder how many NV10s Kawaii have already made?

A lot of these issues sound like production problems.

Surely, once they have been identified, as they have on here, they 'should' be fixed pretty quickly?

ie I wonder if it's a continuous production process, or if there is a definite '2nd' batch of these that will be 'fixed' of these issues?

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: PianoGuyStuart] #2752613
07/19/18 12:36 PM
07/19/18 12:36 PM
USA
TomLC Offline
Gold Subscriber
TomLC  Offline
Gold Subscriber
USA
[
Originally Posted by PianoGuyStuart
I wonder how many NV10s Kawaii have already made?

A lot of these issues sound like production problems.

Surely, once they have been identified, as they have on here, they 'should' be fixed pretty quickly?

FWIW, My first NV10, the one that was replaced, serial number was G3697xx. It was delivered 2/15 and I think it was made in December. The new one was made in May and delivered 7/11. The S/N is G3917xx. I don't know their serial number system, but it looks like they have built several thousand.

My new one doesn't have any issues at all. No hiss or buzz. The pedal works fine, no squeaks. And no issues with the UI.

Kawai Novus NV10
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: Pete14] #2752644
07/19/18 04:25 PM
07/19/18 04:25 PM
D
DiarmuidD Offline
DiarmuidD  Offline
D
Finish technician? Make sure he is certified by the Finishing Department of Finishers. wink

He's from Helsinki wink

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: DiarmuidD] #2752654
07/19/18 05:28 PM
07/19/18 05:28 PM
G
Gombessa Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Gombessa  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
G
Originally Posted by DiarmuidD

He's from Helsinki wink

Apparently, there are folks who specialize in repairing damage to the polished ebony polyester(?) finish.

I looked around at kits but was too hilariously offended by the requirement to add Asian Black pigment to the mix (https://www.alliedpiano.com/repairing-black-polyester) to take it seriously (but really, it seems the chances of screwing it up even more far outweighed the benefits of fixing a tiny blemish).

Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: DiarmuidD] #2752658
07/19/18 05:47 PM
07/19/18 05:47 PM
USA
TomLC Offline
Gold Subscriber
TomLC  Offline
Gold Subscriber
USA

He's from Helsinki wink

??? confused

Kawai Novus NV10
Re: Kawai Novus NV10 - Hands On [Re: TomLC] #2752661
07/19/18 06:08 PM
07/19/18 06:08 PM
D
DiarmuidD Offline
DiarmuidD  Offline
D

He's from Helsinki wink

??? confused

Dude...Helsinki - Capital of Finland - People from Finland are Finnish. Hence Finish technician.

Ok it's not the best pun in the world wink

Last edited by DiarmuidD; 07/19/18 06:10 PM.
Page 52 of 53 1 2 50 51 52 53

Moderated by  Piano World 

New In Our Store!
New In Our Store!
A few of the many new items we've added to our online store.
(PianoSupplies.com is a division of Piano World)
wrap around sunglasses with music notes
Wrap around sun glasses with music notes

88 keys, 10 fingers, no problem
88 Keys, 10 Fingers, No Problem

Bass Clef Hat
Bass Clef Hat

Tons more music related products in our online store!
(ad)
Pianoforall
PianoForAll
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Digital Piano master sticky thread
by MacMacMac. 07/21/18 04:40 AM
Kawai US8X
by tallahasseegreys. 07/20/18 11:37 PM
Just wanted to share tonight's lesson experience
by Jouishy. 07/20/18 11:21 PM
good teachers with bad pianos?
by ghostwind. 07/20/18 06:26 PM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Steingraeber
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics186,511
Posts2,733,214
Members90,605
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission