Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
112 registered members (Beowulf, Balezin Dmitry, accordeur, 20062007, Agent88, ahinton, anotherscott, Beemer, 24 invisible), 1,727 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... #2749572
07/05/18 04:29 PM
07/05/18 04:29 PM
New York City
pianoloverus Online content OP
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
pianoloverus  Online Content OP

New York City

technique?

Of course, technique includes many different aspects of piano playing but you can use whatever concept you want.

I would find it difficult to choose just 5 or even 10 as having the greatest technique since I could name at least 20 that IMO have perfect and unlimited technique. So I'll just mention a few(not my top few which I couldn't really name.)

Danill Trifonov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKGzcURLSUY

Cyprien Katsaris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja7ZkvP8Nrk

Mei-Ting Sun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1QMeB9cRB0

Last edited by pianoloverus; 07/05/18 04:29 PM.
Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749585
07/05/18 06:12 PM
07/05/18 06:12 PM
B
boo1234 Offline
500 Post Club Member
boo1234  Offline
500 Post Club Member
B

Even though shes almost 80, Argerich still has formidable technique. Maybe not as good as the younger days, but still top notch

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749586
07/05/18 06:17 PM
07/05/18 06:17 PM
K
kbrod1 Online content
kbrod1  Online Content
K

My overall favorite with regards to technique, tone and interpretation is Arcadi Volodos. Marc Andre-Hamelin is outstanding and very well regarded. Another pianist lessor known with quite alot on youtube and outstanding technique is HJ Lim. I think she still has some maturing to do and her WTC live is too fast for my tastes but there's no doubt she's incredibly talented. There's quite alot done by Yuja Wang which I enjoy immensely as well. So to be diplomatic I've included two men and two women.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: boo1234] #2749587
07/05/18 06:20 PM
07/05/18 06:20 PM
K
kbrod1 Online content
kbrod1  Online Content
K

I wish I could play a quarter as well as Argerich does now.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749597
07/05/18 07:36 PM
07/05/18 07:36 PM
Z
Zaphod Online sad
Zaphod  Online Sad
Z

I'd go for Krystian Zimerman personally.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749600
07/05/18 07:45 PM
07/05/18 07:45 PM
In the Ozarks of Missouri
NobleHouse Online content
500 Post Club Member
NobleHouse  Online Content
500 Post Club Member

My overall favorite living, with regards to interpretation, technique and tone is Jean-Yves Thibaudet. I also enjoy Yuja Wang. I also enjoy a lot of Khatia Buniatishvili (but not all interpretations). Just to even it out at two females and two males, I will add Li Yundi laugh

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749618
07/05/18 09:41 PM
07/05/18 09:41 PM
A
allegro_concerto Offline
allegro_concerto  Offline
A

I would say Marc Andre Hamelin.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749620
07/05/18 09:49 PM
07/05/18 09:49 PM
Z
Zaphod Online sad
Zaphod  Online Sad
Z

Actually I just noticed you're specific about "performing today" - I'm not sure whether Zimerman still performs. He probably does, but if he spots a speck of dust on the piano, I've heard he cancels the whole tour because it's not perfect enough laugh

I have to admit, I'm not quite current. Zimerman, Kissin, Argerich, actually I think Yuja Wang's pretty high up there if you pay close attention, even though her playing style isn't quite to my taste.

No one wants to say "Lang Lang" but despite his unfortunate over-dramatics, which are not to everyone's taste, and despite his recent injury, he's got to be a contender. Certainly technique wise.

Interesting thread though, I'll use it to get up to date a little bit.

That Seong-Jin-Cho guy seems to have pretty good technique.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749623
07/05/18 10:43 PM
07/05/18 10:43 PM
Oakland
B
BDB Offline
BDB  Offline
B

Oakland
Gonzalo Rubalcaba has incredible technique. Hiromi has also, but hers is different.

Semipro Tech
Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749629
07/05/18 11:10 PM
07/05/18 11:10 PM
New York
Mark_C Online content
Mark_C  Online Content

New York
To me, this one piece in itself, without anything else, puts Sokolov on the list.

It's probably not possible to realize quite how miraculous it is what he's doing without trying it oneself. When I first saw and heard it, I was extremely taken, but nowhere how it was when I got the score and realized exactly what's going on.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: Mark_C] #2749633
07/05/18 11:46 PM
07/05/18 11:46 PM
Phoenix, Arizona
Carey Offline
8000 Post Club Member
Carey  Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Phoenix, Arizona
Originally Posted by Mark_C
To me, this one piece in itself, without anything else, puts Sokolov on the list.

It's probably not possible to realize quite how miraculous it is what he's doing without trying it oneself. When I first saw and heard it, I was extremely taken, but nowhere how it was when I got the score and realized exactly what's going on.
I'm assuming that the piece was originally composed for a double manual harpsichord - which makes Sokolov's accomplshment all the more amazing.

Interesting comparison of different arrangements of the piece....

http://www.hpschd.nu/index.html?nav/nav-4.html&t/welcome.html&http://www.hpschd.nu/tech/rsc/tic.html

Mason and Hamlin BB - 91640
Kawai K-500 Upright
Kawai CA-65 Digital
YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/pianophilo
Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: Carey] #2749634
07/05/18 11:52 PM
07/05/18 11:52 PM
New York
Mark_C Online content
Mark_C  Online Content

New York
Originally Posted by Carey
I'm assuming that the piece was originally composed for a double manual harpsichord....

Yes

.....which makes Sokolov's accomplishment all the more amazing.

Yes -- that's totally what makes it amazing.

The score says you can play it with the hands an octave apart if you'd like.
That makes it not hard at all -- but far less effective, and I'd say not particularly remarkable.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: Mark_C] #2749683
07/06/18 06:31 AM
07/06/18 06:31 AM
New York City

New York City

I do think that Sokolov has perfect technique and is also one of the greatest pianists(not just speaking of technique) performing today.

But I don't think, based only on the above video, one should make that claim because the technique is so specialized(playing with one's hands on top of each other) that it is not even considered part of general technical ability/accomplishment. In the same way, I wouldn't claim that a pianist who could play octave glissandos incredibly well was a great technician based solely on that skill.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749692
07/06/18 07:09 AM
07/06/18 07:09 AM
A
allegro_concerto Offline
allegro_concerto  Offline
A

I am in agreement that the Sokolov video playing Couperin isn't a great example of his extraordinary technique, his playing of Prokofiev Piano Sonata No. 7 would be a much better demonstration...

This reminds me of Pletnev, I just saw his video of him playing this piece in 1978 when he was just 21.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749698
07/06/18 08:00 AM
07/06/18 08:00 AM
Massachusetts
J
JayWalkingBlues Offline
JayWalkingBlues  Offline
J

Massachusetts
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I love watching Valentina Lisitsa.... her hands just breath the music. She's probably not the most traditionally technically sound, but her skills are unquestionable.

Currently working on:
Asturia (Leyenda) - Isaac Albeniz
Mia and Sabastian's Theme - Kyle Landry arrangement
also working on some vocal training

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749763
07/06/18 11:41 AM
07/06/18 11:41 AM
New York
Mark_C Online content
Mark_C  Online Content

New York
Originally Posted by pianoloverus
,,,,,,I don't think, based only on the above video, one should make that claim because the technique is so specialized(playing with one's hands on top of each other) that it is not even considered part of general technical ability/accomplishment. In the same way, I wouldn't claim that a pianist who could play octave glissandos incredibly well was a great technician based solely on that skill.

If that's all it were, I would agree. But it is far more than that. It isn't just "playing with one's hands on top of each other." That literally and truly is the least of it, and in fact it's pretty much exactly what's involved in the difference of impression between seeing/hearing it, and trying it. The hands-on-top-of-each-other part of it is totally bupkus. (Dunno if that's the best spelling for that but it's what I like.) grin

As I've mentioned a couple of times, to me an underrated aspect of "technique" is how we're able to use our ears and to coordinate it with what the hands are doing. That's the main challenge of this piece, and I'd say it's the most severe such challenge I've ever come across. Also there's an element of "repeated notes," pretty seriously actually, and that's the part that limits what tempo one can take -- not to say that as fast a tempo as Sokolov takes is necessary or even necessarily best, but even to play it at a somewhat lesser speed is very difficult because of the repeated notes. But that's not the main thing.

The thing is that the 'handedness' of which notes you have to take with which hand is totally cockeyed. There's no rhythmic or metrical consistency to it. It seems smooth when played well, but, the hands are constantly working not just against each other (in varied ways) but also against the brain and against common habits of musicality. You know those Hindemith exercises in cross rhythms of the hands? Because of the random-ish patterns of which hand has to take which notes, this piece is like a Hindemith exercise taken to the nth power. The fact that often it involves repeated notes makes it yet more challenging. But the hardest aspect of all -- and this is where the ears-and-hands thing comes in -- is to make it sound smooth despite the cockeyed random-ish patterns of what the hands are doing. Without an extreme high degree of such ability, I don't think it would be possible to achieve an impression of smoothness.

It's a fiendish technical challenge that involves aspects rarely present even in the most difficult music. If anyone is curious enough about all this, please get hold of the score and try this little piece! It is a revelation, an awesome appreciation of what Sokolov is doing.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: Mark_C] #2749776
07/06/18 12:30 PM
07/06/18 12:30 PM
New York City

New York City
,,,,,,I don't think, based only on the above video, one should make that claim because the technique is so specialized(playing with one's hands on top of each other) that it is not even considered part of general technical ability/accomplishment. In the same way, I wouldn't claim that a pianist who could play octave glissandos incredibly well was a great technician based solely on that skill.

If that's all it were, I would agree. But it is far more than that. It isn't just "playing with one's hands on top of each other."...As I've mentioned a couple of times, to me an underrated aspect of "technique" is how we're able to use our ears and to coordinate it with what the hands are doing. That's the main challenge of this piece...
I have tried playing the piece and can't agree at all with the above or anything else in your post. You even said how easy the piece is if the the LH is played an octave lower and this implies it's the hands on top of each other that makes the piece so awkward.

As far as your comment about ears and finger coordination I don't have the faintest idea what you mean unless you mean what's necessary when playing every note in every piece. One always has to use the correct hand movements to produce whatever one wants the notes to sound like.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749796
07/06/18 02:09 PM
07/06/18 02:09 PM
New York
Mark_C Online content
Mark_C  Online Content

New York
I have tried playing the piece and can't agree at all with the above or anything else in your post. You even said how easy the piece is if the the LH is played an octave lower and this implies it's the hands on top of each other that makes the piece so awkward.

That's because having the hands in the same register is what causes the need to take certain notes with a certain hand. It's not at all per se because of the hands being on top of each other.

As far as your comment about ears and finger coordination I don't have the faintest idea what you mean....

I realize it might not be self evident, but it's true. smile

I realize that the whole thing is complicated and would have taken much more space than the already-long post of mine to flesh it out further, but I did the best I could up there. I guess you didn't get what I meant about the difficulty of playing smoothly when the notes taken by either hand are in such a random-ish pattern that often goes against the musical flow. If you get that, then I think you get why it takes a very unusual degree of ear-hand sensitivity. If not, then not. smile

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749807
07/06/18 02:56 PM
07/06/18 02:56 PM
B
bennevis Offline
bennevis  Offline
B

To my mind, great technique encompasses not just playing very fast & very loudly, but also very slowly and very softly, and very fast and very softly, and all with consummate control and impeccable concentration. And the ability to make the music sound fresh and spontaneous, as if played for the first time.

So, my vote goes to a Chinese, a Pole and a slew of Russians - the latter all ex-winners of the Tchaikovsky Competition. grin

"I don't play accurately - anyone can play accurately - but I play with wonderful expression. As far as the piano is concerned, sentiment is my forte. I keep science for Life."
Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749814
07/06/18 03:38 PM
07/06/18 03:38 PM
Sweden
G
ghosthand Offline
ghosthand  Offline
G

Sweden

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749819
07/06/18 03:48 PM
07/06/18 03:48 PM
K
kbrod1 Online content
kbrod1  Online Content
K

With regards to the Tchaikovsky there has been quite a few outstanding winners. Ashkenazi, Ogdon, Sokolov, Pletnev, Berezovsky, Matsuev, Gavrilov, and Trifonov. Of course there are many very fine pianists that have not gone that route like Freire and Hough just to name two off the top of my head.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: ghosthand] #2749841
07/06/18 05:52 PM
07/06/18 05:52 PM
Z
Zaphod Online sad
Zaphod  Online Sad
Z

Originally Posted by ghosthand
Evgeny Kissin (https://youtu.be/FNyQz7SiPQY) to me ...

It is hard to get away from the idea that Kissin is at the top of, or very near the top of the pile, yes.

I always put my stake in with Kissin or Zimerman if I want to see what I consider to be the apex of technique. Can never really decide between the both of them, although I might argue that Zimerman has a more mature "interpretaion" a lot of the time.

Also, I think it depends on what they're playing. The best technically at Chopin might not be the same person who is the best technically at Bach.

Also, yes I would have to include Ashkenazy as mentioned above.

One slightly more understated one - Brendel. Not a show off by any means but the technique is definitely top notch.

But - do Brendel and Ashkenazy still perform? If not, then they can't be counted, unfortunately according to the stipulations of the OP in the subject of the thread.

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2749853
07/06/18 07:33 PM
07/06/18 07:33 PM
Western PA
doctor S Online content
doctor S  Online Content

Western PA
Certainly agree Sokolov is in the forefront of technique and interpretation. His "Le Tic-Toc-Choc, ou les Maillotins" is indeed a marvel of control and precision. I've been looking at it recently, both due to Sokolov's Couperin shown on Pianoworld previously, and also due to a Couperin album by Alexandre Tharaud. Tharaud's Tic-Toc is not as soft and delicate as Sokolov's, but certainly as precise and it has more melodic drive (his other Couperin is even better, and his Ravel is exquisite). The arrangements of Tic-Toc which distribute the hands to separate octaves lose the point entirely: the repeated notes, either on two manuals or more problematically on one, were presumably why the piece was named "the mallets" (possibly mallets striking bells mechanically by clockwork; translation uncertain). Anyway, without the repeated notes imposed by overlapping hands in the same octave, the interest and challenge is gone.

I've been impressed by Olli Mustonen's Bach and Shostakovich preludes and fugues: few pianists I've heard can play such continuous staccato evoking a harpsichord (of which Mustonen is a devotee). Argerich's staccato in Bach is distinctive also. Certainly plenty of finger-power is required to play Baroque music well and we are perhaps less likely to award the virtuoso label to Baroque specialists, such as Schiff or Hewitt. But I've found Bach and baroque to be harder than late Romantic show-pieces. Le Tic-Toc is uncrackable so far!

Other pianists whose technique shines brightly with tough stuff are two who have recorded Balakirev's complete works, Alexander Paley and Nicholas Walker. Walker plays faster, but I prefer Paley's lyricism. Other honorable mentions for (loads of) technique: Leslie Howard's complete Liszt works. Not sure Ilana Vered is still performing, but her Moszkowski Etudes (complete) were all as fleet and neat as the two that Horowitz recorded. Agree that Volodos is near the front for finger fireworks. Also impressed by Santiago Rodriguez's Rachmaninoff.

No doubt there are others, but the two I know of who have mastered Godowsky's titanic Chopin Etude arrangements convincingly, are Hamelin and Berezovsky. Are there higher technical peaks to be climbed?

No one has mentioned Benjamin Grosvenor. I knew he was the real deal just from his Chopin Scherzo no 3, recorded when he was 17. Unique interpretation, unlimited technically; he has only gotten better since.

Stephen Hough won the Naumberg competition, which I know because Pittsburgh pianist David Allen Wehr proudly admits he came in second to Hough. Wehr has recorded the complete Beethoven sonatas and oodles of finger-busting Liszt. His technique is, in my opinion, as good as Hough's.

(I believe that both Ashkenazy and Brendel are retired. Brendel, by the way, performed Islamey when he was younger, before specializing in Beethoven.)

Last edited by doctor S; 07/06/18 07:41 PM.

"I will hear in Heaven." Beethoven
Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: JayWalkingBlues] #2749860
07/06/18 07:59 PM
07/06/18 07:59 PM
NobleHouse Online content
500 Post Club Member
NobleHouse  Online Content
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted by JayWalkingBlues
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I love watching Valentina Lisitsa.... her hands just breath the music. She's probably not the most traditionally technically sound, but her skills are unquestionable.

I am with you too. I enjoy watching Valentina as well. Her skills are unquestionable!

Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2750264
07/08/18 04:49 PM
07/08/18 04:49 PM
K
karvala Offline
500 Post Club Member
karvala  Offline
500 Post Club Member
K

In their day, Argerich and Zimerman would definitely be high on the list of contenders. I'd agree with Sokolov and Hamelin as well, who both have formidable techniques. Glad that someone mentioned Ashkenazy as well; perhaps not a fashionable choice but his technique is amongst the cleanest and most honest in the sense that he absolutely avoids any short cuts or cheats and doesn't attempt hide at any point.

Surprised that no one has mentioned Pollini as well; perhaps it's because he's quite unshowy in his approach and doesn't go for the pyrotechnics all that often, but his technique is absolutely top notch; compare his Chopin Etudes to pretty much any other set and you'll hear the difference that only that technique bring.

Broadwood, Yamaha U1; Kawai CA67; Pianoteq Std (D4, K2, Bl├╝thner, Grotrian), Garritan CFX Full, Galaxy Vintage D, The Grandeur, Ravenscroft 275, Ivory II ACD, TrueKeys Italian, AS C7, Production Grand Compact, AK Studio Grand, AK Upright, Waves Grand Rhapsody; Sennheiser HD-600 and HD-650, O2 amp
Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2750300
07/08/18 09:30 PM
07/08/18 09:30 PM
East Coast, USA
X
XenondiFluoride Offline
XenondiFluoride  Offline
X

East Coast, USA
I'll throw another vote in for Hamelin and then Yuja Wang. I also agree that Lang Lang is top notch as well despite the theatrics. Sokolov has some impeccable technique as well, they all do, at what point do we say someone has "bad technique"?

Someone who does not seem very well known seems to have absurd technique based on their transcriptions and Alkan recordings, Yui Morishita.

Last edited by XenondiFluoride; 07/08/18 09:33 PM.

I now have a signature.
Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: karvala] #2750482
07/09/18 06:34 PM
07/09/18 06:34 PM
B
bennevis Offline
bennevis  Offline
B

Originally Posted by karvala
In their day, Argerich and Zimerman would definitely be high on the list of contenders. I'd agree with Sokolov and Hamelin as well, who both have formidable techniques. Glad that someone mentioned Ashkenazy as well; perhaps not a fashionable choice but his technique is amongst the cleanest and most honest in the sense that he absolutely avoids any short cuts or cheats and doesn't attempt hide at any point.

Zimerman is still in his day, as far as I know.

Ashkenazy has admitted that he's sometimes had to leave out a few notes (in Rach 3, I think) because of his small hands. BTW, he doesn't perform in public as a pianist anymore because of arthritis, but he still records. And of course he's still active as conductor.

Surprised that no one has mentioned Pollini as well; perhaps it's because he's quite unshowy in his approach and doesn't go for the pyrotechnics all that often, but his technique is absolutely top notch; compare his Chopin Etudes to pretty much any other set and you'll hear the difference that only that technique bring.

Until a few years ago, Pollini was still at the very top of his game, but he's not as consistent as he used to be.

"I don't play accurately - anyone can play accurately - but I play with wonderful expression. As far as the piano is concerned, sentiment is my forte. I keep science for Life."
Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2750552
07/10/18 08:09 AM
07/10/18 08:09 AM
California
P
phantomFive Offline
3000 Post Club Member
phantomFive  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
P

California
Yuja Wang is the best, with finger speed and precision is like no one else.

That's old, she's better now. If you watch how she plays, there is no wasted motion, dancing across the keyboard.

Poetry is rhythm
Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: Mark_C] #2751140
07/13/18 01:38 AM
07/13/18 01:38 AM
Washington, DC
SiFi Offline
1000 Post Club Member
SiFi  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Washington, DC

One of the most perfect performances of any work by any composer by any pianist that I am aware of. The combination of the visual dance of his fingers with the transcendent, airy dancing of the music is exquisite.

Yes, Sokolov can play Prok 7 superbly, but it's this kind of stuff that sets him apart. I am so glad this was caught on video because it gives me joy whenever I watch/hear it.

SRF
Re: Which pianists performing today have the greatest ... [Re: pianoloverus] #2751344
07/13/18 10:28 PM
07/13/18 10:28 PM
New York City
P
Polyphonist Offline
9000 Post Club Member
Polyphonist  Offline
9000 Post Club Member
P

New York City
I'm surprised how few people have mentioned Hamelin. I think his is quite clearly the best technique in the world, which is also spread over one of the largest repertoires.

Regards,

Polyphonist
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Brendan, Kreisler 

(ad)
Sweetwater - Keyboards
Sweetwater
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Wilhelm Grotrian WGS-165
by jarobi. 11/17/18 01:51 PM
Contemporary piano exercises/etudes
by Tyrone Slothrop. 11/17/18 12:38 PM
Andras Schiff plays WTC II
by kbrod1. 11/17/18 12:02 PM
Hello from Liverpool UK
by David Taylor. 11/17/18 11:45 AM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Petrof
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics188,381
Posts2,761,960
Members91,504
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Please Support Our Advertisers
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Sweetwater

PianoTeq Petrof
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission