Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
84 registered members (20/20 Vision, bennevis, ando, Biff Steel, Agent88, akc42, 26 invisible), 1,345 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2718466
03/02/18 05:55 PM
03/02/18 05:55 PM
Toronto, Canada
G
Greener Offline

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
Greener  Offline

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014

G
Toronto, Canada
15 Piano2138 - Menuet BWV Anh 132
Quite a nice little Menuet. It is coming nice and melody sits well above the rest. Nicely played.

16 h8dk97 - Nocturne No. 20 in C-sharp minor

Smooth playing and trills are clean. Tempo is good and not rushed. Tough piece and good job.

17 Anita Potter - Zum Anfang
Seems like a good recommendation then. Not easy sycopation and good for development. It is well in hand and that's not easy.

18 dumka1 - Mazurka op. 7 no. 1

Sounds like it would be fun piece to play as you say. Some interesting harmony and a light mood and some classic chopin all in one. Nice playing of tricky piece.

19 cmb13 - Consolation in E Maj, Op 30, No 3
You're doing well. Nice separation of chords, tone control and overall good sound. The little bit of Mendelssohn I've looked at also had very rich chords and I enjoyed for this same reason.

20 JoBert - Venetian Gondola Song (Songs Without Words - Opus 19, No. 6)
This is quite a catchy piece. I've only heard it performed here and must say it has grown on me. Nice playing of it here and quite enjoyable listening.

21 Moo - Songs Without Words Op.67 no.5 in B Minor
Good playing. Not familiar with it and sounds nice and well played. Video I think can be a nice added touch. Recording is a bit noisy and heavy on the treble. This is just a recording issue though, but may be easy win and improved listening experience if recording had softer sound. Is not a reflection on your fine playing though, so maybe not so important.

22 fishandchips - Invention 2 in C Minor BWV 773
Don't think you can go too far wrong with Bach for piano development. Good length, good care, accurate playing and nice choice.

23 peterws - Mozart K331
Excellent sound. Clean and polished. Well, accept where it's not, but most of it is smile . Some tricky work in this. You play it well and it sounds great.

24 MeganR - Summer Drought

Not familiar with this piece at all. It is diverse alright. Dissonant harmonies are not easy to work on and stay with long enough to make sense of. You've done it here though and drawing a nice full acoustic sound out of the Spinnet and good clear recording. Good.

26 CASINITALY (Cheryl) - The Town I loved So Well

Great write up on this piece Cheryl. This has a nice expression throughout and is very good full sound. A little smoothing over time and you have yourself professoinal sounding repertoire in this. Good for testing out your own pianos from now on in the least. Nicely done.

27 Keselo - Waltz

Short and sweet. Nothing wrong with that and love a good Waltz. Nice playing and audio is excellent.

28 GoldmanT - Memories of Green
Like the name and interesting piece too. Some very gorgeous harmony you make sound very nice. Very effective and nice listening.

29 Ralph L. - Introduction and dance (piano+keyboard)
Hey, tha't hip. I like it. Very familiar tune that catches interest right away. Like how you delay introduction of accompaniment long enough to create a nice contrast. Fun listening to this. Thank you.

Thank you also MeganR, FrankieC and Peyton, for listening and nice words.

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2718482
03/02/18 07:14 PM
03/02/18 07:14 PM
Near Yosemite, California
MeganR Offline
Silver Subscriber
MeganR  Offline
Silver Subscriber
Near Yosemite, California
My last batch, what a great recital! (As always) Thanks to all who commented on my piece.

45. joangolfing - Reverie (Sweet Dreams) Listening to this lovely piece was a sweet dream indeed.

46. LadyAcadia - Carnival of Venice A lively, happy piece, well done!

47. Serge88 - My Love A wonderful listen, the bass tones in particular so nice. Really enjoyed

48. Greywullf - Chopin Prelude Op. 28, No. 6 A strong performance,so confident. Also: welcome back Greywullf's piano!

49. Muove - Schumann - Op. 68 nr. 6 - Armes Waisenkind Very nicely played, I'm also working on a piece from Album for the Young, and as a previous commenter noted, Schumann isn't necessarily easy.

50. Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White - Knowing When To Leave This was great, I'm always totally impressed by those who can play by ear and so capably and with such energy.

51. thepianoplayer416 - Goldberg Var. #30 & Aria - BWV988 Sigh, I just love listening to Bach, really enjoyed the harpsichord sound.

52. Micael K - Nocturne in Eb Major, Op. 9 No. 2 Beautiful, you played this so well, super trills

53. BSharp(C)yclist (Dan) - Nuvole Bianche This is great, it just flows perfectly.

54. chopinoholic (Paul de Koning) - Prelude op.23 no.4 D majorGorgeous, just gorgeous, really loved.

55. dddaaannn - Fantasia in C Major Nice crisp playing, you kept it moving along, great listening.

Schumann - Sheherazade Op. 68 No 32, Ravel Prelude in A minor 1913, Scarlatti Sonata in D Minor K32/ Soundcloud

[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2718528
03/03/18 03:45 AM
03/03/18 03:45 AM
Italy
casinitaly Offline

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
casinitaly  Offline

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Italy
A few more thanks: RalphL, FrankieC, MeganR, Greener - I appreciate your comments, and love that the mood and atmosphere of the music got through to you - thanks for letting me know!

I continue to play this piece regularly and find that I own it a bit more each week - it's a lovely feeling to feel it becoming part of my piano personality.

[Linked Image]
EPP 2018 - Germany!

Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: MarieJ] #2718549
03/03/18 04:08 AM
03/03/18 04:08 AM
Toronto, Canada
T
thepianoplayer416 Offline
thepianoplayer416  Offline
T
Toronto, Canada
Originally Posted by MarieJ
51. thepianoplayer416 - Goldberg Var. #30 & Aria - BWV988 I liked the harpsichord sound - and what an incredibly difficult piece to bring under your fingers! Bravo!

Thanks for the comment.
Have to admit these are not pieces many people like myself would put together in a few hours during the day and expect to get a recording done in the evening. There are overlapping notes of different values for both hands. You need to learn the note sequences and work on the best fingerings to cover the different notes. After learning a piece I have to check the original score a few times to make sure I've done the overlapping notes correctly.

(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2718613
03/03/18 01:31 PM
03/03/18 01:31 PM
pianopi Offline

pianopi  Offline

11. Peyton - Etude #6 Excellent playing. I am impressed with the way you kept the expression moving and developing through the repetition, which is not easy to do. Great job!

12. Sandalholme - Mazurka Op24 No2 That was wonderful! Absolutely, thoroughly enjoyed listening to you play.

13. Tootles/Laurie - I Want to Hold Your Hand I thought your playing was great! Really nice. steady rhythm, clean playing and very nice job of bringing out the melody, and so jolly and full of life.

14. SwissMS/Doris - Valses venezolanos #1 Adriana Very enjoyable and very accomplished playing! Are you doing this one for your exam? I really enjoyed listening to it, and will likely try it myself after hearing you - very inspiring.

15. Piano2138 - Menuet BWV Anh 132 I enjoyed your playing very much. You have such a nice stately rhythm to this, and a very pleasing clarity. Really great job!

16. h8dk97 - Nocturne No. 20 in C-sharp minor Very good interpretation and so expressive. Lovely trills too! Very good job.

17. Anita Potter - Zum Anfang Lovely playing with very good rhythm and dynamic expression.

18. dumka1 - Mazurka op. 7 no. 1 I really enjoy the Mazukas. You play this one very well indeed. I think you achieved the change of mood from the thoughtful to the lively very successfully. I enjoyed listening to your playing very much!

Well, now I am so inspired to get back to the piano myself that I'll come back a bit later to finish off my comments. Thanks for another really enjoyable weekend morning!

Last edited by pianopi; 03/03/18 01:35 PM.

"Genius is not the sign of demigodliness, but the sign of having a profoundly practical mind" - anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTc4esj9xQG6NjLIr9an29Q
Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: pianopi] #2718748
03/04/18 05:20 AM
03/04/18 05:20 AM
Dorset, UK
S
sandalholme Offline
500 Post Club Member
sandalholme  Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Dorset, UK
pianopi, many thanks for your generous comments. Very happy you enjoyed it.

Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: sandalholme] #2718845
03/04/18 01:43 PM
03/04/18 01:43 PM
pianopi Offline

pianopi  Offline

Originally Posted by sandalholme
pianopi, many thanks for your generous comments. Very happy you enjoyed it.

I woke up with this Mazurka in my head this morning and had to listen to you playing it again. Must get myself this to play.

"Genius is not the sign of demigodliness, but the sign of having a profoundly practical mind" - anonymous

Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2718859
03/04/18 02:18 PM
03/04/18 02:18 PM
pianopi Offline

pianopi  Offline

19. cmb13 - Consolation in E Maj, Op 30, No 3 Very stately feel to this. Nice smooth playing and you definitely brought out the top notes very well.

20. JoBert - Venetian Gondola Song (Songs Without Words - Opus 19, No. 6) Such gentle, subtle and really well-felt rubato. Beautiful rhythm and gently persistent drive. I enjoyed that very much.

21. Moo smile - Songs Without Words Op.67 no.5 in B Minor Great job. Good expression and rubato. Very well-felt.

22. fishandchips - Invention 2 in C Minor BWV 773 So well done for 15 months experience! I love your trills. Actually quite gorgeous playing - you make each of the notes beautiful and cared-for, and at the same time put it altogether so seamlessly. Thanks for a lovely listen.

23. peterws - Mozart K331 Very delightful and entertaining, and, of course, so well-played! You brought that across so perfectly! I hope you get many, many chances to perform this.

24. MeganR - Summer Drought I liked that a lot. I find that, to me, a lot of modern/contemporary music and Baroque music complement each other. I love the Baroque too, and I find myself jumping from the Baroque to the 20th/21st century in my choice of pieces to play. You played that with a certain wistfulness and feeling of disquiet which brought the mood of the piece across very well indeed.

25. Greener/Jeff - Nocturne in Em, Posthumous. Opus 72, no. 1 Lovely! I really enjoyed the overall gradual development of emotion to a definite high, and then moving away to a definite quiet point at the end, while at the same time you had a lot of little separate chapters of emotive play throughout. Like a surging and receding wave with lots of little wavelets playing on its surface. Very well realized! I am impressed.

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful recital. Hardly a beginner recital at all, and I am very inspired and really looking forward to the next recital.

Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2719485
03/06/18 07:05 PM
03/06/18 07:05 PM
Maine
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Maine
41. That'sRich-What an interesting piece. Almost a bit like Gershwin meets Chopin. You play it like a pro! Well done.

52. Micael- Always a joy to listen to this beautiful nocturne. Well done.

"One's real life is often the life that one does not lead."- Oscar Wilde
www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: LadyAcadia] #2719801
03/08/18 08:53 AM
03/08/18 08:53 AM
LadyAcadia Offline

LadyAcadia  Offline

What a beautiful collection of performances! The variety of pieces and the talent that performed them to share with our piano forum community is amazing. Images of concert hall performances and the phrase 'world class' come to mind.

Thank you so much for the encouraging words and the suggestion to refine the timing between hands. It's all so very much appreciated. 😀 Have a wonderful day!

Dona Nobis Pacem
Yamaha DGX 660 (portable 88)
Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: pianopi] #2719827
03/08/18 11:58 AM
03/08/18 11:58 AM
Florida
cmb13 Online content
Silver Level
cmb13  Online Content
Silver Level
Florida
Originally Posted by Ralph L.

19. cmb13 - Consolation in E Maj, Op 30, No 3 nice. Especially liked the chord progression.

Originally Posted by that'sRich

19. cmb13 - Consolation in E Maj, Op 30, No 3
A pleasant little piece - the atmosphere it evokes is thoughtful and calm and has a hymn-like quality. You played it nicely and I enjoyed listening to it.

Originally Posted by MeganR

19. cmb13 - Consolation in E Maj, Op 30, No 3 You play this so well, I'm inspired to explore Songs without words for future pieces.

Originally Posted by piano_primo_1

19. cmb13 - Consolation in E Maj, Op 30, No 3 Never heard this , somewhat like a somber ode to…. Anyway, good playing and super piano sound to the recording.

Originally Posted by FrankieC

19. cmb13 - Consolation in E Maj, Op 30, No 3 I think you are doing very well for only playing 4-5 years and I think you did a good job with this. Keep up the great work!

Originally Posted by Greener

19 cmb13 - Consolation in E Maj, Op 30, No 3
You're doing well. Nice separation of chords, tone control and overall good sound. The little bit of Mendelssohn I've looked at also had very rich chords and I enjoyed for this same reason.

Originally Posted by pianopi

19. cmb13 - Consolation in E Maj, Op 30, No 3 Very stately feel to this. Nice smooth playing and you definitely brought out the top notes very well.

Thank you all for this batch of comments and for listening. I feel as though as I am progressing, the rate of progression is itself progressing. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep this one as repertoire or move on. There's so much to learn, so little time!

My next one (for the upcoming waltz recital) is a definite keeper.....

Boston 118 PE

Working On
Consolidating My Repertoire
Mozart K545
Chopin Sonata 20, Posthumous, in C-Sharp Minor
Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2719905
03/08/18 10:15 PM
03/08/18 10:15 PM
Queensland Australia
MarieJ Offline
Gold Subscriber
MarieJ  Offline
Gold Subscriber
Queensland Australia
Thank you all for listening to my submission, and for your encouraging and generous comments (which do wonders for my motivation until the next Recital).

And once again, thank you to the tireless organisers - your work is greatly appreciated. thumb

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]XXXVIII-LI

My C3 - solace.
Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2720586
03/11/18 09:43 PM
03/11/18 09:43 PM
T
that'sRich Offline
that'sRich  Offline
T
I would like to thank everyone for submitting their pieces to the recital. I have enjoyed listening to all of them and especially thank
those of you who listened and commented on my piece - I won't list them all but there were many ! It was a pleasure to read all your kind and positive comments - they were really helpful and much appreciated.

I have a further batch of comments here - there are still many I haven't managed to include, but as it looks like the posts are coming to an end now ( I may be the last to submit any comments ) I think I may finish off here but will again say how much I enjoyed all the performances in the recital.

[b]11. Peyton - Etude #6

A very stirring and exciting performance, dramatic and insistent - required a lot of energy to play this it seemed. The feeling of desperation and despair came over to me without doubt. Very well played,I enjoyed it.

[b]12. Sandalholme - Mazurka Op24 No2

A lively performance - played with delicacy and very expressive. You certainly captured the mazurka rhythm. Enjoyed listening to this very much.

[b]13. Tootles/Laurie - I Want to Hold Your Hand

Wonderful performance for just three months of playing. This shows how much you must love your new hobby and you should keep at it ! A pleasure to listen to. The Beatles have always been one of my favourite groups.

[b]15. Piano2138 - Menuet BWV Anh 132

Another excellently played piece for a relative beginner to the piano. A confident and competent performance with ornaments evenly executed. Well done !

[b]16. h8dk97 - Nocturne No. 20 in C-sharp minor

A beautiful Nocturne and yet another amazing performance by someone with so few years of experience. Trills and runs were very successfully played and you kept the rhythm going regularly throughout. Sensitive and thoughtful mood prevalent in this piece. Very nice.

[b]17. Anita Potter - Zum Anfang

Delightful little piece with an even, regular rhythm which you kept going very well. I like the interesting counter-melody of the left hand and the way it interacts with the right hand melody. Beautiful performance.

[b]18. dumka1 - Mazurka op. 7 no. 1

Very expressive and lively performance - you do an excellent job of bringing out the alternating contrasts in this piece - a pleasure to listen to.

[b]20. JoBert - Venetian Gondola Song (Songs Without Words - Opus 19, No. 6)

A beautiful lilting piece which certainly conveys a feeling of lazily meandering around in a boat on a river being rocked by gentle waves - lovely performance of this piece.

[b]21. Moo smile - Songs Without Words Op.67 no.5 in B Minor

A pleasant piece filled with very attractive chords which blended and melted together beautifully - also a kind of majestic quality was inherent in the music to me becoming more so as it progressed - very enjoyable.

[b]22. fishandchips - Invention 2 in C Minor BWV 773

Exquisite and positive performance of this piece with excellently played ornaments also. The left hand part seemed to have equal importance as the right hand and they fitted together so well. I enjoyed this very much.

[b]23. peterws - Mozart K331

An amazing performance - a colossal amount of work you must have put into learning this! No mistakes stood out to me - I thought you played it with a lot of vigour and the fun in playing it came through in the listening. Well done!

[b]24. MeganR - Summer Drought

An unusual piece with also unusual sometimes dissonant chords but which added to the interest. There seemed to be a troubled, anxious emotion being expressed in this music. A great performance.

[b]25. Greener/Jeff - Nocturne in Em, Posthumous. Opus 72, no. 1

Flowing, smooth and expressive playing of this lovely Nocturne and the trills were played so well. Really enjoyed listening to this.

[b]27. Keselo - Waltz

A nicely played little piece - you seem to be progressing well after only a year and one month experience. It was a treat to listen to.

[b]28. GoldmanT - Memories of Green

Unusual and very atmospheric piece, this effect being added to by the reverb. Had some beautiful harmonies and exciting touches - well played.

[b]29. Ralph L. - Introduction and dance (piano+keyboard)

I enjoyed listening to your performance of this piece which was made into a popular recording in the UK by the Welsh singer Mary Hopkin in the late 1960's. It is what she is mainly remembered for. Your performance shows you are progressing well after only 1 year of learning piano.

[b]30. Medden - Giorni Dispari

Welcome back to the Forum ! Excellent performance and all praises to you for playing this from memory - proof of the hard work you have put into it. Very well played.

Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2720691
03/12/18 12:28 PM
03/12/18 12:28 PM
M
mel_lem Offline
mel_lem  Offline
M
Another great recital and I have enjoyed listening to all the submission. I am in awe with all the talented, dedicated pianists who not only spent time to prepare for the recital, but they ensured that they gave us their best take. Thank you all so much!

I have received so many positive comments and I really appreciate them because they are the best form of encouragement for me to keep playing. Thank you, especially to Pianist685, Sam S, Monica K., cmb13, SwissMS, bSharp(C)yclist, Moo smile, pianopi, MarieJ, SMA55, piano_primo_1, peterws, casinitaly, FrankieC, Piano2138 and MeganR, for taking the time to comment on my performance.

Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: bSharp(C)yclist] #2720692
03/12/18 12:30 PM
03/12/18 12:30 PM
M
mel_lem Offline
mel_lem  Offline
M
Originally Posted by bSharp(C)yclist

36. mel_lem (Melanie) - Sonatina Op. 88, No. 2 "Rondo"

Another great piece from you as usual. I always enjoy listening to your stuff on SoundCloud. I'm surprised this one isn't on there?

bSharp(C)yclist It is on Soundcloud now. Just updated it. smile

Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2721001
03/13/18 11:51 PM
03/13/18 11:51 PM
Melbourne
H
h8dk97 Offline
h8dk97  Offline
H
Melbourne
Thank you very much everyone who commented on the piece I played and everyone who participated in the recital. My apologies for the late reply to this thread, the last few weeks have been crazy, didn't really have much time. But I did listen to all submissions when time permitted and enjoyed them immensely!

Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2729556
04/17/18 07:01 AM
04/17/18 07:01 AM
Lisbon, Portugal
CarlosCC Offline
2000 Post Club Member
CarlosCC  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Lisbon, Portugal
What a great time to return to PW.
Congratulations to all the pianists. I'm not going to do any individual comment this time but I've been listening some of the pieces in loop.
Thank you all.

PS: I know that recital #50 is the next one, but I've been away from my piano in the last 10 months and I think I will not join the party...
I can try to recall some old piece but, even in this case, I have no idea how it will sound.

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
Re: Recital 49 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2732155
04/27/18 03:47 AM
04/27/18 03:47 AM
Spain
A
Albunea Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Albunea  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
A
Spain
I enjoyed the recital very much when I listened to it like one month ago. Also like the new look of the player! smile

*listening to the waltzes now*

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  BB Player 

New In Our Store!
New In Our Store!
key racks with hand sanitizer
Attn: Piano Teachers, Music Teachers, Studios!

A rack made from actual piano keys, with individual hand sanitizer for each student!
Tons more music related products in our online store!
(ad)
Jazz Piano Lessons
Jazz Piano Lessons
New Topics - Multiple Forums
An absolute bargain
by David-G. 09/19/18 08:19 PM
Eighth notes
by Progman. 09/19/18 05:31 PM
Maybe she's right
by squidbot. 09/19/18 01:24 PM
Any thoughts on this
by N W. 09/19/18 12:06 PM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Steingraeber
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics187,379
Posts2,746,677
Members91,042
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission