Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
82 registered members (7uturu, bennevis, Agent88, AaronSF, Biff Steel, 20 invisible), 1,602 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731323
04/24/18 07:15 AM
04/24/18 07:15 AM
T
TomInCinci Offline
TomInCinci  Offline
T
Originally Posted by Sarah65

If you want to play only a few bars of music to practice (say you are having trouble with a fingering transition in bars 6 & 7) you can go to the view of the score in a lesson with nothing playing, and then highlight just bars 6 & 7. Then when you click the assess button, it will start the music and assessment from bar 6 and stop at the last note you had highlighted in bar 7. To clear the highlight, just click anywhere on the score. This is the equivalent of your own "custom slicing."

The highlighting is something that I do not succeed, I usually go to play control and give in measure 6 to measure 8. A lot of hassle but selecting the other way is not possible. Can someone explain exactly what to do with the mouse and how and where to click?

They have a video somewhere that shows how to do it. If you needed to practice half of measure 6 and all of measure 7 you would left click the note you want to start on (measure 6), then move the pointer to the end of measure 7 while holding the left mouse button down. Then you release the button and you're set. I had some trouble with this technique. It seemed to randomly work or fail. But it was me. While you are holding the mouse button and moving the pointer you are highlighting sections of the score. I found that I had to have the pointer within the highlighted section when I release the button or it wouldn't work.

I should probably try to record the process. That's the best I can do using words and I'm not 100% sure I would understand it if I were the one reading it!

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731344
04/24/18 08:48 AM
04/24/18 08:48 AM
Just outside London UK
akc42 Offline
akc42  Offline
Just outside London UK
Can someone explain exactly what to do with the mouse and how and where to click?

Find a place on the score where you want to start a selection (just before the first note). On the top stave press AND HOLD the mouse button down and with the mouse button down move the mouse to the bottom stave just after where you want the selection to stop.

I do this on a Macbook with a touch pad, so for me its pressing the touch pad. I can also scroll with the MAC scroll action on the track pad (two fingers together and slide up and down) and hold the trackpad down if I want to select a section several lines long, but that is quite tricky. In this case I use both hands and scroll with the left and do the selection with the right.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731346
04/24/18 08:51 AM
04/24/18 08:51 AM
In the Ozarks of Missouri
NobleHouse Online content
500 Post Club Member
NobleHouse  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Is it possible doing Piano Marvel with an acoustic piano? I looked on their website, but only saw info for midi connections.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: akc42] #2731348
04/24/18 08:58 AM
04/24/18 08:58 AM
Brighton, UK
TrevorM Offline
TrevorM  Offline
Brighton, UK
Originally Posted by akc42
Can someone explain exactly what to do with the mouse and how and where to click?

Find a place on the score where you want to start a selection (just before the first note). On the top stave press AND HOLD the mouse button down and with the mouse button down move the mouse to the bottom stave just after where you want the selection to stop.

Here's their video instruction. I'm not sure it works on the iPad version yet, though:

Roland F130-R
Currently working on:
- Sound of Emotions
- Piano Marvel 3C
(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731374
04/24/18 11:01 AM
04/24/18 11:01 AM
Maryland
GidgetKeys Offline
GidgetKeys  Offline
Maryland
Noblehouse - Not really, not to have the full experience, but there are other apps that have a "listening" capability that you might want to check out. I don't have any experience with them so I don't know how they compare but maybe try Simply Piano by Joytunes, or Flowkey.

Alfred's Adult All-in-One, Book 1 🎹
Alfred's Greatest Hits Level 1 🎶
PianoVideoLessons.com
🎼 Piano Marvel 3D
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: TomInCinci] #2731385
04/24/18 11:32 AM
04/24/18 11:32 AM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
Originally Posted by TomInCinci
If you needed to practice half of measure 6 and all of measure 7 you would left click the note you want to start on (measure 6), ...

That's interesting. I didn't know clicking on a note at the beginning of a section to highlight would work. I've been doing it more like akc42 mentions, by clicking and holding the left button on the staff before the first note in the selection you want. I've never tried clicking on a first note itself.

across the stone, deathless piano performances
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2731391
04/24/18 11:53 AM
04/24/18 11:53 AM
T
TomInCinci Offline
TomInCinci  Offline
T
Originally Posted by Slothrop, Tyrone
If you needed to practice half of measure 6 and all of measure 7 you would left click the note you want to start on (measure 6), ...

That's interesting. I didn't know clicking on a note at the beginning of a section to highlight would work. I've been doing it more like akc42 mentions, by clicking and holding the left button on the staff before the first note in the selection you want. I've never tried clicking on a first note itself.

I like the way he said it better. I think all that really matters is that you somehow highlight everything you want to include. (I have no idea if this works on Apple systems.)

Once I finally figured out what I was doing wrong I found this feature tremendously helpful. Now all kidding aside, I will never be good at this. I do it because I think that if you aren't doing anything difficult enough to make you feel stupid, you're just asking for mental deterioration. I have little to no proof, it's just my opinion as a neogeriatric. Anyway, every now and then I'll get to something where I can do the minced exercises but my fingers won't cooperate when you put a couple of them together - there's a minced 5-6 and a minced 7-8 but when I try to do the whole song I get hung up going from measure 6 - 7. When that happens I can create the equivalent of a custom mince with very little effort by using the highlighting trick.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731425
04/24/18 12:57 PM
04/24/18 12:57 PM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
Yes, thank you guys, I got it through. When I right click and drag disappears the piece I selected. When I left click and drag the piece I selected remains the only one standing. I was always right/left clicking and that doesn't work laugh

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: TomInCinci] #2731456
04/24/18 03:02 PM
04/24/18 03:02 PM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
Anyway, every now and then I'll get to something where I can do the minced exercises but my fingers won't cooperate when you put a couple of them together - there's a minced 5-6 and a minced 7-8 but when I try to do the whole song I get hung up going from measure 6 - 7. When that happens I can create the equivalent of a custom mince with very little effort by using the highlighting trick.

You know, until I was in Level 3, I didn't even know about this trick. I would exactly get stuck with the same type of transitions you would talk about where I would wire the segments based on practicing minces, but then couldn't make the transition between one segment and another. I would sometimes fail like 20 times in a row! And in some cases, there might be 20 measures before the problematic transition! So I'd spend an hour playing stuff I wired only to get to the point of failure. So I complained to tech support about this and asked for custom minces, which is when they told me that, hey, do it this way. As I said, I think their documentation leaves something to be desired.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731510
04/24/18 06:16 PM
04/24/18 06:16 PM
Brighton, UK
TrevorM Offline
TrevorM  Offline
Brighton, UK
OH MY GOD I'M SO BORED OF IRISH JIG.

I haven't played the piano in two days because of it. I can't let myself continue until I 100% it. This tune will either be the death of me, or the Piano Marvel app.

Roland F130-R
Currently working on:
- Sound of Emotions
- Piano Marvel 3C
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: TrevorM] #2731515
04/24/18 06:39 PM
04/24/18 06:39 PM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
Originally Posted by TrevorM

I haven't played the piano in two days because of it. I can't let myself continue until I 100% it. This tune will either be the death of me, or the Piano Marvel app.

All I can say is, thank goodness I managed to get 100% twice in a row in just two days, or else I would be still jigging now. I recorded mine for my wife and she said it doesn't even sound anything like a real Irish Jig. I decided that might be the piano so I switched in a fiddle on my recorded MIDI file, and darn it if it still doesn't sound anything like an Irish Jig! I seem to have spent all that time learning something which is even bogus!

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: TrevorM] #2731591
04/25/18 03:14 AM
04/25/18 03:14 AM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S

And it will get much harder... I'm currently stuck in 3E "Morning Mood" it seems simple but my left hand refuses to do what she needs to do, no idea how to fix it. I have not touched a piano anymore for 14 days, guilt of Marvel and also the fact that I had a lot of work in the garden laugh

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731610
04/25/18 05:28 AM
04/25/18 05:28 AM
Just outside London UK
akc42 Offline
akc42  Offline
Just outside London UK

And it will get much harder... I'm currently stuck in 3E "Morning Mood" it seems simple but my left hand refuses to do what she needs to do, no idea how to fix it.

You need to practice the jumps, so they come second nature. Just practice one jump at a time. Play the first chord, jump as fast as you can move your hand to the second chord but hold you hand over the note, check it is in the correct place and ONLY if it is in the correct place play the chord. Repeat until (without looking at your hands whilst moving - you need to to do the check) you are always in the correct place. Then practice more, playing the first chord and then the second in time (always moving between the chords as fast as you can, just not playing until the correct beat) again without looking at your hands. If you get any wrong - go back to checking you are in the correct place.

I think you will quickly master it then.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731613
04/25/18 05:57 AM
04/25/18 05:57 AM
Brighton, UK
TrevorM Offline
TrevorM  Offline
Brighton, UK

And it will get much harder... I'm currently stuck in 3E "Morning Mood" it seems simple but my left hand refuses to do what she needs to do, no idea how to fix it. I have not touched a piano anymore for 14 days, guilt of Marvel and also the fact that I had a lot of work in the garden laugh

I'm not too worried about it getting harder as I progress through the levels. I think what I don't enjoy is that I'm putting a lot of time into a piece that is long, sounds pretty awful and will never be played again once mastered. If I were playing something that sounded good I'd be much more inclined to put the effort in.

Roland F130-R
Currently working on:
- Sound of Emotions
- Piano Marvel 3C
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: akc42] #2731621
04/25/18 07:17 AM
04/25/18 07:17 AM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S

And it will get much harder... I'm currently stuck in 3E "Morning Mood" it seems simple but my left hand refuses to do what she needs to do, no idea how to fix it.

You need to practice the jumps, so they come second nature. Just practice one jump at a time. Play the first chord, jump as fast as you can move your hand to the second chord but hold you hand over the note, check it is in the correct place and ONLY if it is in the correct place play the chord. Repeat until (without looking at your hands whilst moving - you need to to do the check) you are always in the correct place. Then practice more, playing the first chord and then the second in time (always moving between the chords as fast as you can, just not playing until the correct beat) again without looking at your hands. If you get any wrong - go back to checking you are in the correct place.

I think you will quickly master it then.

With the left hand alone I can do it, I had made a practice piece with all the jumps and practiced a lot. It is in combination with the right hand that it goes wrong. That has been so with every piece, hands apart no problem... together and it goes wrong. It will take a while for it to become a second nature I think.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731626
04/25/18 07:42 AM
04/25/18 07:42 AM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
[quote=Sarah65]

With the left hand alone I can do it, I had made a practice piece with all the jumps and practiced a lot. It is in combination with the right hand that it goes wrong. That has been so with every piece, hands apart no problem... together and it goes wrong. It will take a while for it to become a second nature I think.

I haven't gotten to Morning Mood yet, but something I've done successfully up until now, is what I think of as 'tempo progression', although it takes a long time. I set the tempo to the lowest speed where I can play the song 100% correctly or where I am sure with a few repetitions I can get to 100% without any issues. This is rarely under 50 bpm. Regardless, I keep going down in the tempo until I can play it correctly. That said, slower speeds have their own problems for me, as personally, I found that my rhythm is worse at slower speeds so I usually have to count aloud, which I don't have to do at a faster tempo. When I get to to a tempo where I am successful playing the song 100% correct, then I increase by 5 bpm and try again. If I fail, I repeat. Three strikes and, I tweak the tempo down again until I am successful. At very fast tempi, such as with Low Bridge or Arabia, I've even crept up between iterations by only a single bpm, and then I sometimes fall back down by a single bpm. In this way, I inch the tempo up until two hours later, perhaps on another practice day, I find myself playing at the original tempo the song correctly. Since this obviously takes a long time, especially on a long song, I reserve these "big guns" for only some pieces -- Arabia, Low Bridge, Irish Jig. But these pieces are my nemeses. My, perhaps unfounded, theory is also that if I do it this way, I am "training success". I repeatedly succeed at playing the song (although at slower tempos), and success begets further success.

Painstaking I know, but I think anyone who played Irish Jig 180+ times to get right can do this. smile

Last edited by Slothrop, Tyrone; 04/25/18 07:45 AM.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: TrevorM] #2731697
04/25/18 12:42 PM
04/25/18 12:42 PM
Just outside London UK
akc42 Offline
akc42  Offline
Just outside London UK

I'm not too worried about it getting harder as I progress through the levels. I think what I don't enjoy is that I'm putting a lot of time into a piece that is long, sounds pretty awful and will never be played again once mastered. If I were playing something that sounded good I'd be much more inclined to put the effort in.

BUT - I think most of what these harder pieces is do is help you prepare for the MUCH HARDER pieces coming along the way as you get more proficient. Not just in Piano Marvel, but in general. Even the long pieces are relatively short by what is coming up. Piano Marvels take on Pacabel's Cannon is 57 measures long - and they give you ALL of Lesson 5C to learn it, yet the movements of Beethoven's Sonata's that I learned were 70 for Moonlight (1st Movement) and 73 for Pathetique 2nd Movement, and they were the simplest and shortest movements in those Sonatas. The piece I am learning now is a ABRSM grade 5 piece at 50 measures.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731713
04/25/18 01:54 PM
04/25/18 01:54 PM
Niagara Falls NY
ebonykawai Offline
500 Post Club Member
ebonykawai  Offline
500 Post Club Member
Niagara Falls NY
^Agreed. The pieces that are really challenging are solid teaching tools. Think of them as that. The longer pieces also teach stamina. I finished my first over-4-min. piece a few weeks ago. If I can do 4 min. now, I'll be able to do 5, then 7, then 10 and on and on. All these things we do now prepare us for more challenging work ahead. smile

Currently working on Masterwork Classics Book 5
Kawai UST-9, Yamaha CLP565GP

"Sometimes I can only groan, and suffer, and pour out my despair at the piano!" - Frederic Chopin
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: GidgetKeys] #2731813
04/25/18 09:06 PM
04/25/18 09:06 PM
NobleHouse Online content
500 Post Club Member
NobleHouse  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by GidgetKeys
Noblehouse - Not really, not to have the full experience, but there are other apps that have a "listening" capability that you might want to check out. I don't have any experience with them so I don't know how they compare but maybe try Simply Piano by Joytunes, or Flowkey.

Thanks for replying! It is much appreciated!

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2732044
04/26/18 05:44 PM
04/26/18 05:44 PM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
Just a question about something else. I often see musicians in an orchestra who read from a tablet rather than sheet music. Now I wonder how those turn their page because I have never seen that happen. Would there be a program/software that follows the music and gives the next page if it is needed?

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2732049
04/26/18 06:06 PM
04/26/18 06:06 PM
Union SC
monkeeys Offline
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Offline
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
Darah65, I’m not active on PM but just browsing. About the tablet, I just swipe the screen as if turning a page but I’ve heard of being able to use a pedal to do it. That may be what the pros that you referenced are doing.

Alesis Coda Pro
PianoVideoLessons.com Currently Unit 4
Alfred Adult Piano 1-ebook version
Grateful Dead fan since 1987
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2732055
04/26/18 06:16 PM
04/26/18 06:16 PM
Europe
A
arc7urus Offline
arc7urus  Offline
A
Europe
Just a question about something else. I often see musicians in an orchestra who read from a tablet rather than sheet music. Now I wonder how those turn their page because I have never seen that happen. Would there be a program/software that follows the music and gives the next page if it is needed?

Some score sheet readers support auto page turning according to a timer that can be set per page. ForScore and PiaScore, two popular score reading applications, have this feature. You can also use a Bluetooth pedal to turn the pages manually or use a MIDI command to do so.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: arc7urus] #2732163
04/27/18 04:45 AM
04/27/18 04:45 AM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
Originally Posted by monkeeys
Darah65, I’m not active on PM but just browsing. About the tablet, I just swipe the screen as if turning a page but I’ve heard of being able to use a pedal to do it. That may be what the pros that you referenced are doing.

Originally Posted by arc_turus

Some score sheet readers support auto page turning according to a timer that can be set per page. ForScore and PiaScore, two popular score reading applications, have this feature. You can also use a Bluetooth pedal to turn the pages manually or use a MIDI command to do so.

Thank you

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: arc7urus] #2732168
04/27/18 05:40 AM
04/27/18 05:40 AM
Just outside London UK
akc42 Offline
akc42  Offline
Just outside London UK
Originally Posted by arc_turus

If your Digital Piano has three pedals, you can often set the program so that the middle pedal (or even the left as that is rarely used either) with change page.

For playing away from your piano (maybe on an accoustic) you can purchase a small pedal that does it for you (such as this http://amzn.eu/iK7Kfzk) [I have not used this - just looks the most suitable]

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: akc42] #2732295
04/27/18 02:15 PM
04/27/18 02:15 PM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
[quote=arc_turus]
If your Digital Piano has three pedals, you can often set the program so that the middle pedal (or even the left as that is rarely used either) with change page.
For playing away from your piano (maybe on an accoustic) you can purchase a small pedal that does it for you (such as this http://amzn.eu/iK7Kfzk) [I have not used this - just looks the most suitable]

Alan, do you know sometimes if that software is to be found for PC as well? I only find page turners for tablet.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2732336
04/27/18 04:53 PM
04/27/18 04:53 PM
Just outside London UK
akc42 Offline
akc42  Offline
Just outside London UK
The page turner I references is hardware. So puzzled what you mean by that software - did you mean Forescore, which is only available for iPad - I think the following are similar (and different)

As I don't really use Windows (I have a Macbook laptop and Linux on the desktop) I don't really. I have heard of this https://www.musicnotes.com/apps/windows/, but never used it.

One piece of software I thought about getting - but since I found Piano Marvel, didn't have the need any more - was Home Concert Xtreme https://timewarptech.com/shop/music-software-apps/software/home-concert-xtreme/

Last edited by akc42; 04/27/18 04:55 PM.
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: akc42] #2732354
04/27/18 05:55 PM
04/27/18 05:55 PM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
The page turner I references is hardware. So puzzled what you mean by that software - did you mean Forescore, which is only available for iPad - I think the following are similar (and different)

As I don't really use Windows (I have a Macbook laptop and Linux on the desktop) I don't really. I have heard of this https://www.musicnotes.com/apps/windows/, but never used it.

One piece of software I thought about getting - but since I found Piano Marvel, didn't have the need any more - was Home Concert Xtreme https://timewarptech.com/shop/music-software-apps/software/home-concert-xtreme/

sorry I set the wrong quote. It must be about ForScore and PiaScore thats only for iPad. I use PC. Musicnotes is no good, you have to buy every sheet of music. Concert xtreme looks intresting...for later maybe smile First have to finish Marvel.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: TrevorM] #2733830
05/03/18 11:11 AM
05/03/18 11:11 AM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S

I wonder? Still Jigging?

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2733852
05/03/18 01:24 PM
05/03/18 01:24 PM
Maryland
GidgetKeys Offline
GidgetKeys  Offline
Maryland
Well, I've jumped on the Jigging wagon. The best I've done so far is a 96.

But I've been enjoying some of the songs you can get in the library in addition to the Method lessons.

Alfred's Adult All-in-One, Book 1 🎹
Alfred's Greatest Hits Level 1 🎶
PianoVideoLessons.com
🎼 Piano Marvel 3D
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: GidgetKeys] #2733910
05/03/18 04:49 PM
05/03/18 04:49 PM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
Originally Posted by GidgetKeys
Well, I've jumped on the Jigging wagon. The best I've done so far is a 96.

But I've been enjoying some of the songs you can get in the library in addition to the Method lessons.

Are there short songs for level 3 in the library? I already tried a few things but mostly it was still too difficult or too ugly laugh

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  BB Player 

New In Our Store!
New In Our Store!
key racks with hand sanitizer
Attn: Piano Teachers, Music Teachers, Studios!

A rack made from actual piano keys, with individual hand sanitizer for each student!
Tons more music related products in our online store!
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Buzzing soundboard
by Swedishnerd. 09/23/18 11:04 AM
Satie Chicken
by Dfrankjazz. 09/23/18 10:59 AM
question for refinishers
by oth47. 09/23/18 10:04 AM
Purchase Piano Cover
by DFSRN. 09/23/18 09:35 AM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Steingraeber
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics187,448
Posts2,747,311
Members91,071
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission