Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
What's Hot!!
New in our online store...
Tea Light
Tea Light with Frosted Music Staff Candle Holder

-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
56 registered members (BachToTheFuture, augustm, almo82, 17 invisible), 939 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730378
04/20/18 12:02 PM
04/20/18 12:02 PM
Maryland
GidgetKeys Offline
GidgetKeys  Offline
Maryland
Sarah - Gelukkig voor Google-vertalers. Ik was nooit goed met talen. Ik wou dat ik het beter kon doen. Ik heb een vriend die ongeveer een jaar geleden naar Nederland is verhuisd. Met Kerstmis heb ik gezocht hoe ze Merry Christmas in het Nederlands konden wensen.

Hoe ging het met de vertaler? smile

Alfred's Adult All-in-One, Book 1 🎹
Alfred's Greatest Hits Level 1 🎶
PianoVideoLessons.com
🎼 Piano Marvel 3D
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730379
04/20/18 12:12 PM
04/20/18 12:12 PM
Florida
cmb13 Offline
Silver Level
cmb13  Offline
Silver Level
Florida
Holy cow! Can't believe how easy it is to plug a random language into google translator and get a good translation now. I think the Tower of Babel is losing it's relevance; we need to find another way to confuse one another!

Boston 118 PE

Working On
Debussy - La fille aux cheveux de lin
Bach - Adagio 974
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: cmb13] #2730384
04/20/18 12:34 PM
04/20/18 12:34 PM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
Originally Posted by GidgetKeys
Sarah - Gelukkig voor Google-vertalers. Ik was nooit goed met talen. Ik wou dat ik het beter kon doen. Ik heb een vriend die ongeveer een jaar geleden naar Nederland is verhuisd. Met Kerstmis heb ik gezocht hoe ze Merry Christmas in het Nederlands konden wensen.
Hoe ging het met de vertaler? smile

Nice laugh

Originally Posted by cmb13
Holy cow! Can't believe how easy it is to plug a random language into google translator and get a good translation now. I think the Tower of Babel is losing it's relevance; we need to find another way to confuse one another!

Some things are not translating, the feeling you have at a nice piece of piano music is one of many... Confusion enough when you try to learn piano:)

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730463
04/20/18 09:33 PM
04/20/18 09:33 PM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
Originally Posted by Sarah65
Ik ga ook eens in mijn moedertaal posten, dan weten jullie even hoe moeilijk het voor mij is om overal op te antwoorden. En zeker al die muziektermen zijn nergens te vinden in een vertaal programma. Ik hoop dat jullie copy/paste onder de knie hebben en een goed vertaalprogramma laugh LOL Benieuwd wie het lukt van de vrienden hier. Waarom wordt iedereen altijd verondersteld om Engels te kunnen lezen en schrijven? Akkoord het is een wereldtaal, maar daarom is het nog niet vanzelfsprekend. Het is bijna even moeilijk als 100% halen op Arabia wink

I'm still firmly of the opinion that Low Bridge is much harder than Arabia! (and Irish Jig... not done with that one, but could still see myself done with it today)

Originally Posted by TomInCinci
...it always embarrassed me that no one on my team(s) would even bother to say hello in another language.

你好! (Hello!)

(Sorry, but learning to read music is hard enough for me. I doubt I will ever learn Dutch!)

My wife has been learning Dutch because we have a 2nd home in Amsterdam that she prefers. She's gotten quite good at it as her 6th language, but as she says, there are all sorts of cultural nuances in the language that go over her head. In fact, now to obtain residency in the Netherlands, because of the large number of immigrants and worries they are not "integrating", the Dutch authorities have introduced a new cultural test, the inburgeringscursus, and some of the questions (not even answers) make no sense at all to non-Dutch. Real question from the inburgeringscursus (translated): "Henk introduces his wife to his neighbor and says: 'Mark! This is my wife, Petra.' Answer choices: A. True B. False." I think this question must give great insight into the Dutch culture ... only I don't know what that is! laugh And in fact, since my wife is pushing on me to give up the rat race here in the US and join her in Amsterdam permanently, I've told her that I won't move to Amsterdam until I understand this question! laugh

Originally Posted by akc42
Between about 1998 and 2009, I had a role as an international evangelist for our company related to the IT needed to enable competition in Electricity markets. I spent a lot of time in the Netherlands (as well as time in Belgium, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Portugal and Norway). Never once did I have to seriously speak in any language other than English. The biggest impression that hit me was in the Netherlands when I walked in to a meeting of about 20 Dutch Nationals and myself. As I walked in they were all speaking in Dutch and as soon as they were aware of my presence the entire meeting switched to English, just because I was there.

I did have some very basic French and German, but other than say hello I never needed it for communication. I quite frequently had to listen to a long discussion in the native, and I could only very partially follow it.

I often wondered what it was like for others to speak another language, but it now looks at my age I never will find that out. I do know from Dutch friends that even though everyone speaks English, the use of it the entire day is very tiring.

I think speaking a foreign language for a long period of time can tire anyone, not only the Dutch. My wife is not a native English speaker. While I'm not either, for her English was her 3rd language. Twenty years ago, a few months after we met, I recall vividly being in a taxi with her and having her throw up her hands and shout at me "Too much English", push me away, and then refusing to speak anything except for her native language the rest of the day! I've teased her about that every once in a while since. And expect to again when she goes to her convocation at the Uni of Manchester this May where she wrote an entire PhD dissertation in English -- she's come a long way (with English) since that taxi 20 years ago.

Originally Posted by cmb13

Have you tried any asian languages, by chance? Say Chinese?

Some things are not translating, the feeling you have at a nice piece of piano music is one of many... Confusion enough when you try to learn piano:)

One of the things I love in foreign languages is to find words or phrases that have no direct translation. For example, in my native language is the word "撒娇" which is pronounced "sajiao", and it has a specific meaning: in traditional gender play, where a feminine gesture is made to exploit the other party's bonds of affection/fondness, including such devices as pouting, playfully slapping a shoulder, whining melodiously, or storming off during a date. And, now, if your significant other does this to you, you'll know what to call them! wink For my Skype login, I chose an untranslatable Russian word which refers to the sensation of great spiritual anguish without any specific cause. Some words can fit other cultures almost better than they fit themselves. Coming out of my native culture, even though we don't have such a word, I know exactly what plaatsvervangende schaamte is for example, as I feel it once or twice every day! laugh That said, in the case of the feeling about a nice piece of music you refer to, I don't think it need language translation -- that feeling is probably universal! smile

Last edited by Slothrop, Tyrone; 04/21/18 12:31 AM.

across the stone, deathless piano performances
(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2730490
04/21/18 04:02 AM
04/21/18 04:02 AM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
You lost me...too much English :p

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730499
04/21/18 06:25 AM
04/21/18 06:25 AM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
You lost me...too much English :p

I'm feeling plaatsvervangende schaamte! eek ha

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730526
04/21/18 08:30 AM
04/21/18 08:30 AM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
Actually, it's a forum about piano here. We wander very far away from the subject. smile But I have to admit that it was long ago that I had so much fun with people I absolutely don't know. It must have been in the 1980s, my first acquaintance with the online happening, a modem and talking to strangers on MIRC chat. Who still recalls the sound of the modem? And keep an eye on the clock because you paid at that time per minute that you were online. Our generation is privileged to be part of this evolution I think....

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730530
04/21/18 08:45 AM
04/21/18 08:45 AM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
Uh oh. I feel like Sarah65 just showed a yellow card for thread hijacking! wink

Then back to the Piano Marvel topic. I'm feeling like there are some gaps in the lessons - pedagogical gaps. For example, I just had tech support teaching me about triplet notes and notation associated with this. But shouldn't the lessons itself do that? Shouldn't we have a video where Aaron Garner explains to us about triplets before they appear in the score in an exercise? Have others noticed similar pedagogical gaps?

As a (musical) aside, is it really true that triplet notes don't need a "3" near the beam and simply have to appear in a group of three under a single beam to be considered a triplet? Because if so, then why doesn't this apply to a group of 3 notes under a single beam in 6/8 measures - those seem to be able to quietly remain eighth notes, and not triplets? (Or is this an arcane question about musical notation that should go elsewhere? smile )

Last edited by Slothrop, Tyrone; 04/21/18 08:47 AM.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2730534
04/21/18 09:03 AM
04/21/18 09:03 AM
T
TomInCinci Offline
TomInCinci  Offline
T
Originally Posted by Slothrop, Tyrone
I'm feeling like there are some gaps in the lessons - pedagogical gaps. For example, I just had tech support teaching me about triplet notes and notation associated with this. But shouldn't the lessons itself do that? Shouldn't we have a video where Aaron Garner explains to us about triplets before they appear in the score in an exercise? Have others noticed similar pedagogical gaps?

Yeah, this is something I just gave up on. Sometimes I'll be cruising along thinking that just maybe I'm getting it and then the next exercise crushes me. I'm never going to know whether this is intentional or not so I just try to suck it up and figure it out. I don't have a problem with "it's time for you to start figuring things out on your own" so I try to assume that's what's happening. Sometimes I have to remind myself just how little I'm paying for something that helps me enormously.

(I'm overdue for getting another teacher. That's what's really missing for me. My teacher died and I really dread finding another one.)

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2730539
04/21/18 09:21 AM
04/21/18 09:21 AM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S

Nono, i said I'm having fun laugh

About Marvel, I said it before, after level 3 you have to figure it out youself. frown And I give up on the technique in level 3 its to hard for beginners, and none explanation or howto.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730550
04/21/18 10:40 AM
04/21/18 10:40 AM
Maryland
GidgetKeys Offline
GidgetKeys  Offline
Maryland
Well.. but is PM intended to completely replace a more traditional learning path? I can't afford a teacher right now but this paired with a method book I think works adequately for now, but I don't think I'd rely solely on PM.

PianoVideoLessons.com
🎼 Piano Marvel 3D
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730587
04/21/18 12:07 PM
04/21/18 12:07 PM
WNY
ebonykawai Offline
500 Post Club Member
ebonykawai  Offline
500 Post Club Member
WNY
I'm thinking of giving this a try, it sure sounds interesting! Can anyone help me with the set-up, what exactly do you need? I'd like to use my ipad. Any help, links on Amazon to what I need to make this work with my instrument would be greatly appreciated! I have a Clavinova with both Midi and USB. Help? Thank you!!

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730607
04/21/18 12:45 PM
04/21/18 12:45 PM
T
TomInCinci Offline
TomInCinci  Offline
T
I'm on Windows but all I needed was a USB cable to my PC. I expected a half a day of computer futzing and was glad to be completely wrong.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730612
04/21/18 01:05 PM
04/21/18 01:05 PM
WNY
ebonykawai Offline
500 Post Club Member
ebonykawai  Offline
500 Post Club Member
WNY
I think I might need a lightning to USB connector for the ipad, but just want to make certain before I buy one. smile

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: ebonykawai] #2730635
04/21/18 02:13 PM
04/21/18 02:13 PM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
Originally Posted by ebonykawai
I'm thinking of giving this a try, it sure sounds interesting! Can anyone help me with the set-up, what exactly do you need? I'd like to use my ipad. Any help, links on Amazon to what I need to make this work with my instrument would be greatly appreciated! I have a Clavinova with both Midi and USB. Help? Thank you!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB8p0eECgos

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730653
04/21/18 04:06 PM
04/21/18 04:06 PM
WNY
ebonykawai Offline
500 Post Club Member
ebonykawai  Offline
500 Post Club Member
WNY
Thank you! I had no problem connecting to my laptop and it worked great! This is SO COOL!! For the ipad, I just need a lightning to USB jumper, so that's easy! Thanks, everyone, this is another good tool to use!

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: GidgetKeys] #2730681
04/21/18 06:18 PM
04/21/18 06:18 PM
Just outside London UK
akc42 Offline
akc42  Offline
Just outside London UK
Originally Posted by GidgetKeys
Well.. but is PM intended to completely replace a more traditional learning path? I can't afford a teacher right now but this paired with a method book I think works adequately for now, but I don't think I'd rely solely on PM.

I've said it before, but I will repeat it again - No Piano Marvel can not completely replace a traditional path. Its very good helping with accuracy and rhythm, but music is more than that, you need to have dynamics and expression and Piano Marvel can't help with that.

Nevertheless its a tremendous help. A couple of weeks ago I started to learn a ABRSM Grade 5 piece called "Cool". Its very Jazz like with a swing beat and lots of phrases starting half a beat off. After my first lesson with my piano teacher I was struggling with just the feel of this strange rhythm. Last week I uploaded it into Piano Marvel and have been trying to learn it. I split it into practice sessions of a about 4 or 5 measures long, and today I almost finished running through all the practice sessions and nailing 100% at 75, 100 and 144 bpm (still the last few bars to go). I can now play the whole piece from memory without piano marvel running and with a good sense of beat ready for my lesson next Tuesday.

Last edited by akc42; 04/21/18 06:18 PM.
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2730762
04/22/18 01:19 AM
04/22/18 01:19 AM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
Yeah, this is something I just gave up on. Sometimes I'll be cruising along thinking that just maybe I'm getting it and then the next exercise crushes me. I'm never going to know whether this is intentional or not so I just try to suck it up and figure it out.

I just think it is uneven. Sometimes there are videos for the tritest little things. Like a video to essentially show how to switch a single finger on a key. Then you encounter a piece like Technique 3C#13 "Amazing Grace" where there clearly are multiple finger changes since one doesn't have 7 fingers on a hand laugh and there is only one note numbered and no video -- we know therefore know to start the right hand with the thumb. Great - fingering solved! laugh This is the annoying thing: it seems the instructors are so far beyond beginners that they don't even notice the issues, because presumably if they noticed, they would consider a video or note or something.

Nono, i said I'm having fun laugh

Me too.

About Marvel, I said it before, after level 3 you have to figure it out youself. frown And I give up on the technique in level 3 its to hard for beginners, and none explanation or howto.

So far, with the exception of Arabia, Low Bridge, and Irish Jig under "Method", I feel all of the hardest lessons have been in "Technique" -- since at least 2D or so. But because I'm OCD, I've put my bull horns down and am plowing anyways...

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2730855
04/22/18 12:32 PM
04/22/18 12:32 PM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
So far, with the exception of Arabia, Low Bridge, and Irish Jig under "Method", I feel all of the hardest lessons have been in "Technique" -- since at least 2D or so. But because I'm OCD, I've put my bull horns down and am plowing anyways...

I think your OCD is going to lose from Marvel. Unless of course you are going to play day and night, but I think that eventually your piano flies through the window. Too bad right? Let us have fun and put that OCD aside:)

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731047
04/23/18 04:30 AM
04/23/18 04:30 AM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S
Where I get the most to worse in Marvel is the library. I want to arrange everything neatly, first exercises, Level 1, Level 2 and so on, then Albert's 1-2-3... then songs from the library, then my own songs. I drag me drowsy until everything is in the right order and is uncluttered, and next time when I open Marvel it's a mess again... again half an hour dragging and dropping, grrrrrrrrrr I hate it. And that's something my OCD can't release because it just needs to be able and all that needs to stay as I want it. Have already complained about Marvel but so far still no improvement.
Am I the only one, and is the library okay for the rest of you?

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731100
04/23/18 10:13 AM
04/23/18 10:13 AM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
Where I get the most to worse in Marvel is the library. I want to arrange everything neatly, first exercises, Level 1, Level 2 and so on, then Albert's 1-2-3... then songs from the library, then my own songs. I drag me drowsy until everything is in the right order and is uncluttered, and next time when I open Marvel it's a mess again... again half an hour dragging and dropping, grrrrrrrrrr I hate it. And that's something my OCD can't release because it just needs to be able and all that needs to stay as I want it. Have already complained about Marvel but so far still no improvement.
Am I the only one, and is the library okay for the rest of you?

I hesitate to say this because it really sounds ill laugh but my library is small an tidy since as soon as I get all starred-pianos for minced, chopped, and whole, I delete the song from my library! Haha... (And you may ask, what if you like a song and want to play it again? uhhhhh.... I haven't gotten that far! laugh )

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731217
04/23/18 05:03 PM
04/23/18 05:03 PM
WNY
ebonykawai Offline
500 Post Club Member
ebonykawai  Offline
500 Post Club Member
WNY
I got my connector today and my ipad is working fine with the app! I have a question, though. Does everyone have to start at the very beginning and make their way through, or can you choose the level you're already at and go from there? How would I start at level 3 lessons?

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: ebonykawai] #2731242
04/23/18 06:52 PM
04/23/18 06:52 PM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
Does everyone have to start at the very beginning and make their way through, or can you choose the level you're already at and go from there? How would I start at level 3 lessons?

Just go to Method, and click on the 3A lesson and choose the first of the 20 lessons in 3A. You can do the same for Technique. (If you only have a trial account, I don't know how you would do it in the trial.)

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2731249
04/23/18 07:39 PM
04/23/18 07:39 PM
Just outside London UK
akc42 Offline
akc42  Offline
Just outside London UK
Does everyone have to start at the very beginning and make their way through, or can you choose the level you're already at and go from there? How would I start at level 3 lessons?

Just go to Method, and click on the 3A lesson and choose the first of the 20 lessons in 3A. You can do the same for Technique. (If you only have a trial account, I don't know how you would do it in the trial.)

I did precisely that - although I initially started level 4 (in trial mode), decided it was a bit hard straight off, starting working through level 3. Each day I would try some time at level 3 and also went and started at level 1, working though the exercises there. Before long I had essentially backfilled all the lower levels. Nothing much changed when the trial almost ended and I decided to purchase my subscription. I just carried on - all my scores etc were intact.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731264
04/23/18 09:03 PM
04/23/18 09:03 PM
WNY
ebonykawai Offline
500 Post Club Member
ebonykawai  Offline
500 Post Club Member
WNY
I couldn't figure out where to click to choose the different levels! I wonder if the ipad app is different, I'll try it on my laptop and let you know if I was smart enough to figure it out, lol. Sometimes I'm a dummy. 😆

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731265
04/23/18 09:09 PM
04/23/18 09:09 PM
WNY
ebonykawai Offline
500 Post Club Member
ebonykawai  Offline
500 Post Club Member
WNY
I did it, I had no idea you could click on the trophies, LOL! They show up a lot smaller on the ipad. 👍😊 Thanks!

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: ebonykawai] #2731274
04/23/18 09:32 PM
04/23/18 09:32 PM
Tyrone Slothrop Offline
Tyrone Slothrop  Offline
I did it, I had no idea you could click on the trophies, LOL! They show up a lot smaller on the ipad. 👍😊 Thanks!

There are a number of things which I'd consider features that I didn't see documented anywhere. For example, tech support told me about the following:

If you want to play only a few bars of music to practice (say you are having trouble with a fingering transition in bars 6 & 7) you can go to the view of the score in a lesson with nothing playing, and then highlight just bars 6 & 7. Then when you click the assess button, it will start the music and assessment from bar 6 and stop at the last note you had highlighted in bar 7. To clear the highlight, just click anywhere on the score. This is the equivalent of your own "custom slicing."

Last edited by Slothrop, Tyrone; 04/23/18 09:37 PM.

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2731282
04/23/18 11:15 PM
04/23/18 11:15 PM
Maryland
GidgetKeys Offline
GidgetKeys  Offline
Maryland

If you want to play only a few bars of music to practice (say you are having trouble with a fingering transition in bars 6 & 7) you can go to the view of the score in a lesson with nothing playing, and then highlight just bars 6 & 7. Then when you click the assess button, it will start the music and assessment from bar 6 and stop at the last note you had highlighted in bar 7. To clear the highlight, just click anywhere on the score. This is the equivalent of your own "custom slicing."

On the iPad this is done through the "play controls" at the bottom right of the screen. You can also control the speed, metronome and level of accompaniment.

PianoVideoLessons.com
🎼 Piano Marvel 3D
Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Sarah65] #2731300
04/24/18 02:31 AM
04/24/18 02:31 AM
Just outside London UK
akc42 Offline
akc42  Offline
Just outside London UK
Reading about play controls - here is an observation that I had. I am learning a piece with complicated rhythms and getting good scores with Assess on Piano Marvel, but it wasn't translating to being able to play it without Piano Marvel. Then I realised hearing the accompaniment whilst playing was bringing my fingers into sync with it. I turned the accompaniment off and my scores dropped drastically, but a bit of perseverance brought them back up. Now I can play the piece independently of Piano Marvel and it still sounds correct

Re: Other people do Piano Marvel? [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2731310
04/24/18 03:54 AM
04/24/18 03:54 AM
S
Sarah65 Offline OP
Sarah65  Offline OP
S

The highlighting is something that I do not succeed, I usually go to play control and give in measure 6 to measure 8. A lot of hassle but selecting the other way is not possible. Can someone explain exactly what to do with the mouse and how and where to click?

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  BB Player 

New Topics - Multiple Forums
Skips Vs.Steps desperation
by Melodies. 06/25/18 12:52 AM
Which tool to polish pedals?
by mivaldes. 06/24/18 10:42 PM
Touchrail system?
by Radio.Octave. 06/24/18 09:47 PM
Can words be used to describe music?
by pianoloverus. 06/24/18 04:21 PM
electronic tuners
by oth47. 06/24/18 02:44 PM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Steingraeber
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics186,120
Posts2,727,181
Members90,446
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission