We discussed in another thread that the NAMM show in Anaheim is usually open to dealers only. But this year, NAMM is trying something different. They are loosening the rules a bit for members of the public (although I believe it's only on the weekend). This is what my other half reports:

These are the "rules" for non-NAMM members to attend the NAMM show this year: "Representatives from organizations that do not qualify for membership may apply for a badge to attend The NAMM Show. Applications are available for pro audio, software, live sound, lighting, and other entertainment technology professionals along with buyers and influencers representing venues and houses of worship, as well as music educators and music majors. You must be 18 or over to attend. "

Here's the registration link: https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2018/attend

I believe it's $25 for an Attendee badge. They also say they need a few days to process, so I wouldn't wait until the last minute.
Also, Yamaha is usually in the Marriott hotel next door.

BTW, I will be there all 4 days, if anyone would like to meet up please let me know. My hubbie will be busy with modular synths, so I'll be roaming around looking for my next hybrid piano (Yamaha, Kawai, etc). Would love to compare notes. With the expected busy weekend, I will probably do most of my roaming around on Thursday and Friday, but happy to meet on weekend too as I'm staying close by.

Last edited by QuinGold; 01/12/18 11:50 PM.

[Linked Image]
Yamaha DGX-660 / Pianoteq / Arturia