Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

What's Hot!!
Forums With A View!
--------------------
Welcome PianoTV members!
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Fall 2017
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
81 registered members (AZNpiano, Adypiano, Beakybird, amad23, 24 invisible), 957 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#2703206 - 01/08/18 01:38 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
JoBert Offline
500 Post Club Member
JoBert  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Germany
I’m quite happy with how the NV10 looks. Those jutting side cheeks would have been too heavy, for a piano that does not have the massive body of an actual grand behind it, imo.

Well, it’s a matter of taste, I guess...

Kawai CA 97 | previously: Yamaha P-115 | years ago: Roland HP-800
My piano recordings on YouTube
(ad) ROLAND

Click Here

#2703232 - 01/08/18 03:04 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
Gombessa Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Gombessa  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

It was a fun read. If anything, it goes to show what happens when things are slow around here smile

Yamaha P-85, P-105, CP50 || Kawai MP11
#2703241 - 01/08/18 03:28 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: JoBert]  
Alexander Borro Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Alexander Borro  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

UK
Originally Posted by JoBert
I’m quite happy with how the NV10 looks. Those jutting side cheeks would have been too heavy, for a piano that does not have the massive body of an actual grand behind it, imo.

Well, it’s a matter of taste, I guess...

Overall, I think the NOVUS front looks nice ( in the realm of digitals ) from what I see in pics. Putting it against a wall and the front part facing you it would fit nicely in a room somewhere I suspect. There is no obvious control panel ruining it, so it will provide a nice enough illusion sitting behind a grand if you forget what's behind it, I dig that type of thing. smile So kudos to Kawai for that, they didn't ruin it like many models. Some go so far to make that grand looking cabinet, like the V grand piano and then you have that horrid looking control panel ruining the whole thing. I wouldn't want it in the front room anyway. The Kawai CP1 looks even worse that way ... IMO ... but to each their own.

If it goes upstairs in the music room in my case, I don't care so much, as long as it is not totally horrendous looking I could live with a CA 78, sure, I find it is not an object of beauty by any means, and as far as styling goes, given a choice, I'd rather prefer the Clavinova cabinets, but if it was simply down to the piano action as a deciding factor, a cabinet is not going to sway me one way or the other.

Last edited by Alexander Borro; 01/08/18 03:29 PM.

Selftaught since June 2014.
Books: Barratt classic piano course bk 1,2,3. Humphries Piano handbook, various...
Casio AP450 & software.
[Linked Image] 12x ABF recitals.
My struggles: https://soundcloud.com/alexander-borro
#2703261 - 01/08/18 04:39 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member
PianoZac  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Nashville, Tennessee
Interesting Dave. I stopped by my local Kawai dealer, (recently changed ownership as they are Shigeru-Kawai and Bösendorfer distributors so they had some nice things to try out grin ) and the manager mentioned they were about to launch the NV-10 and invited me down to play it. He said it’s a game changer. I can only imagine what the spectacular SK-EX sample sound like with an authentic action and high end sound system must be like to experience.

Yamaha AvantGrand N1
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2703274 - 01/08/18 05:38 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: PianoZac]  
Dave Horne Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Dave Horne  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Vught, The Netherlands

I'm looking forward to playing one and could consider trading in my N3 just to have a brand new action. (Since I practice almost exclusively with headphones, the furniture aspect of the N3 is lost on me.)

website | mp3 files | Yamaha AvantGrand N3 | Roland RD 2000 | Sennheiser HD 598 headphones
#2703313 - 01/08/18 08:00 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member
PianoZac  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Nashville, Tennessee
Will be curious to hear how it compares with the N3. How long have you had your N3? I’ve had my N1 now for 4 years and haven’t had a single thing done to it. Mostly speaking in regards to action work.

Yamaha AvantGrand N1
#2703322 - 01/08/18 09:22 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: jokke]  
Osho Online content
Osho  Online Content

Portland, OR, USA
Originally Posted by jokke
Originally Posted by Pologuy
That is very interesting...
Almost as interesting is the deafening silence of the usual suspects on here... smile

What I've heard over the holidays from reputable sources was even more interesting:

Kawai is actually making the Novus NV10 "hybrids" from real GL-10 models, by sawing off the back portion of the grand piano, and gluing a third leg to keep it upright. The hammers are then replaced with high tech composite plastic and optical sensors installed. The sound production is handled by ES-120 prototype put inside the cabinet that gets the signal and sound is then heard through grilles on top the piano.

Back portion of Novus NV10 looks ugly because it's just cardboard that is spray painted black. The process also causes the ugly screws in the back, because glue used for the third leg caused warping in the cardboard and that plan had to be scrapped. It also fully explains the external Onkyo speakers in NV10 demo event, because the ES-120 sound would not have been convincing enough at Musikmesse.

Now the small amount of stock is just because the NV10 action (modified Millennium III with ES120 taped into it with gaffer tape) is somewhat sensitive to transport and changes to humidity. There's also low yields due to cosmetic issues in some units caused by the chainsaw employed in construction, but that's another issue and will be fixed with improved manufacturing processes. This is why models have mostly appeared in Japan. Small amount of reviews from Japan might be due to shame of the new owners when they see the ES120 through the top grilles at home, or just because I've heard another theory that Japan is actually just a marketing ploy of Canadians to make the U.S. believe they're purchasing their stuff from overseas.

I can't disclose my source, but let's just say he's from Korvatunturi and has been in the business of delivering musical instruments and all kinds of things even small children enjoy a LONG TIME.

Now the above might sound incredulous, but it's actually hinted at in the NV10 marketing video: on 2:27 you can notice it if you look carefully: https://youtu.be/wQTJLKVoapA?t=2m28s (you can also see edge of ES120 as well in internal shots of the mechanism). I know that Kawai James cannot corroborate the above facts, but I'm sure he's nodding in silent agreement and relief when he finally sees that...

...The Truth Is Out There.

This is really interesting... Especially considering GL-10 page mentions:
  • Kawai's Exclusive Millennium III Action – Featuring ABS-Carbon Technology with Carbon Fiber
  • Extended Length Keysticks – For more even response from the front to the back of each key
  • Concert-Length Key Buttons – Doubled length for maximum energy transfer and optimum power

If this is true then it speak well for the key length and key pivot of the keys in the NV10.

Osho

#2703324 - 01/08/18 09:33 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
Gombessa Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Gombessa  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I think Jokke may have been a bit *too* deadpan while writing this story wink

#2703364 - 01/09/18 03:17 AM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Gombessa]  
jokke Offline
jokke  Offline

Originally Posted by Gombessa
I think Jokke may have been a bit *too* deadpan while writing this story wink

grin Yes maybe the chainsaw, gaffer tape and X-Files references should have been slightly more underlined, like in good (and safe) April Fool's articles, where they start really convincing and then degenerate.

I wasn't joking about Canadians though. I've been to "Tokyo" twice and the similarities to Québec are just too hard to miss.

#2703380 - 01/09/18 06:22 AM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
Bambers Offline
Bambers  Offline

UK
Poe's Law I'm afraid.

You'd have thought that even the ES120 inside would have given it away, let alone the rest, or the sign off smile

#2703390 - 01/09/18 07:42 AM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: jokke]  
MRC Online content
500 Post Club Member
MRC  Online Content
500 Post Club Member

Germany
Kawai is actually making the Novus NV10 "hybrids" from real GL-10 models, by sawing off the back portion of the grand piano, and gluing a third leg to keep it upright. [...]
I can't disclose my source, but let's just say he's from Korvatunturi and has been in the business of delivering musical instruments and all kinds of things even small children enjoy a LONG TIME.

And if you write to him at SF-99999 Korvatunturi, Finland (and you have been really good), you might get a delivery from him towards the end of the year.

Steinway A grand (1919), Richard Lipp grand (1913), Yamaha P2 upright (1983), Casio PX-150 digital (2013)
#2703512 - 01/09/18 05:30 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
jfl Offline
jfl  Offline

Oh man...I got sucked right in, didn't I, Jokke's alias should have tipped me off. I won't be fooled again!

#2703515 - 01/09/18 05:37 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: jfl]  
Dave Horne Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Dave Horne  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Vught, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by jfl
Oh man...I got sucked right in, didn't I, Jokke's alias should have tipped me off. I won't be fooled again!

In other parts of the world 'Jokke' is a legitimate name. In Holland Joke is a given name. Jokke is probably from Norway.

website | mp3 files | Yamaha AvantGrand N3 | Roland RD 2000 | Sennheiser HD 598 headphones
#2703534 - 01/09/18 07:31 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
Gombessa Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Gombessa  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted by Dave Horne
Originally Posted by jfl

In other parts of the world 'Jokke' is a legitimate name. In Holland Joke is a given name. Jokke is probably from Norway.

Sure it's a real name, but he kind of made his bed with that post wink

#2703672 - 01/10/18 10:39 AM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
jokke Offline
jokke  Offline

Originally Posted by Dave Horne
Originally Posted by jfl

Good guess, but a Norwegian would not have inserted the thing about Korvatunturi, as they (mistakenly) believe he was born in fjords of Norway. Us Finns know the truth that Joulupukki lives in Korvatunturi, Finland.

Getting back to the topic, it would be interesting to know what challenges Kawai has faced with the NV10 production. Obviously if the road hadn't been rocky at all, we would have had it in Europe for some months already. On the good side, I visited a local Kawai dealer in Helsinki and they said they should be getting one, as there has been enough interest for it already. I think that's a good sign, and just hope that Kawai will be able to get me one by summer in case I want to buy it.

If Yamaha will announce N2X, the next question of course becomes, how quickly will that be available? N3X price point is too high for my taste (one can get C7X used for that price), but N2X *might* be more reasonable. Of course they could start at 13 999€. In that case the NV10 might be really superior alternative, unless I wait a few years for the N2X to fall down in price.

#2703692 - 01/10/18 12:46 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: jokke]  
clothearednincompo Offline
clothearednincompo  Offline

Finland
Us Finns know the truth that Joulupukki lives in Korvatunturi, Finland.

And doesn't sneak inside through the chimney at night.

(No rumours about the Novus to share unfortunately...)

#2703696 - 01/10/18 12:57 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: jokke]  
Gombessa Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Gombessa  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

If Yamaha will announce N2X, the next question of course becomes, how quickly will that be available? N3X price point is too high for my taste (one can get C7X used for that price), but N2X *might* be more reasonable. Of course they could start at 13 999€. In that case the NV10 might be really superior alternative, unless I wait a few years for the N2X to fall down in price.

I don't remember if I posted about this before, but I'm facing the same "timing conundrum."

1. The N2 is currently selling in the US for ~$8500USD, and I think the N1 for $6500. This is a pretty steep sale discount from Yamaha.
2. The N2x and N1X are likely going to be announced at the end of the month.
3. Once that happens, I suspect the supply of "cheap" new N1 and N2s will be dried up, and we won't see deep discounts on the new models for a while.
4. The NV10 is expected to hit showrooms later this month or early Feb. My money says it'll be closer to the latter, or even EOQ.
5. The NV10 will likely be priced closer to the N2X, especially as it's brand new and very low-volume.
6. There is virtually no liquid used market for htbrids. They pop up infrequently and at high prices that don't seem justified given the risk and lack of support/warranty.

So waiting to try the NV10 (a rational and prudent move for anyone thinking of dropping $$$ on a hybrid) likely means you lose the opportunity to grab an N1 or N2 on sale, meaning you'll be paying closer to full price for the brand new model of whatever you choose. Or you sit and wait and take your chances with the used market.

And none of this takes into account the possibility of the new hybrid prices creeping into quality acoustic grand pricing. For me, there's probably a point ~13000-15000 where the difference from $10000 isn't huge, but gets so close to the price of a quality grand I just couldn't convince myself to spend it on a hybrid...

I think this works out pretty well for Kawai/Yamaha, but it puts potential buyers in a bit of a hard spot smile

#2703716 - 01/10/18 02:43 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
Pologuy Offline
Pologuy  Offline

Milwaukee, WI
I think Mr. Kawai should have worked for Mr. Yamaha a little while longer before deciding to leave and start his own company.

Preferably in the quality control division...

Looking to purchase: Kawai MP(12), or Kawai VPC(2), or Kawai Novus NV10, or something Yamaha...
Current: Yamaha Synthesizer
Previous: Kawai CP205, Kawai CP207, Yamaha Synthesizers
#2703758 - 01/10/18 04:55 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member
PianoZac  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Nashville, Tennessee
I believe the NV10 will be priced around $13,000USD which is close to the N2/N2X. N1s I’ve seen new are still listed for $8000. I’m guessing most dealers would haggle down to $6500-$7000. I’ve got mine listed on Craigslist for $4000. It will be a great deal for someone.

Yamaha AvantGrand N1
#2703761 - 01/10/18 05:04 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Pologuy]  
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member
PianoZac  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Nashville, Tennessee
I think Mr. Kawai should have worked for Mr. Yamaha a little while longer before deciding to leave and start his own company.

I’ve never owned a Kawai digital piano but my RX-2 I had was very high quality. Are you implying Yamaha has better QC? If so, why? I don’t doubt Yamaha has extremely high quality products, I’ve owned many and still have my AvantGrand N1, which is very nice.

Yamaha AvantGrand N1
#2703784 - 01/10/18 07:10 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
jfl Offline
jfl  Offline

The issue of hybrid vs grand price keeps coming up. I just don't see this is a major factor. I'm guessing most of us (certainly me) would pay the extra money for a decent used grand if it was just a matter of cost.

I know I've said this before, but for me and others I think, the advantage of hybrids is that you can have a very close approximation of an acoustic grand playing experience in a spinet form factor, without humidity and tuning concerns. (I'll leave it to N3 owners to comment on why they selected that model over an acoustic grand, though the N3 is certainly a smaller footprint than all but the tiniest baby grands and it has the same environmental/tuning advantages).

Just because you might be able to find some sort of used baby grand for not much more than than the expected price of an NV10/N2X, doesn't enter into the decision. You'd buy the acoustic if you have the right place to put it. Some of us just can't have an acoustic grand in our living space. I had to pass up a free 1925 Steinway M last year due to not having space or proper environment for it. Would have cost me ~$20 for a rebuild, so not too much more than a hybrid. But wouldn't work in my house so I'm going for the best upright hybrid available in 2018. New N2s are available in my area for $8K, but that's a 2009 model and no longer the best available (I've found you remember what you don't like about something more than what you paid for it). Question is, will it be the N2X or the NV10?

#2703791 - 01/10/18 07:39 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Pologuy]  
Kawai James Online content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Kawai James  Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Hamamatsu, Japan

Pologuy, I don't quite see how your post is relevant to the NV10. However, you are correct in noting that Koichi Kawai, worked at Nippon Gakki (which would later become Yamaha Corporation) before establishing Kawai Musical Instrument Research Laboratory in 1927.

The following website has some nice background information for those interested in Kawai's history:

http://hamamatsu-daisuki.net/lan/en/greatmen/greatmen03.html

Kind regards,
James
x

Employed by Kawai Japan, however the opinions I express are my own.
Nord Electro 3 fan & occasional rare groove player.
#2703794 - 01/10/18 07:49 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: jfl]  
Osho Online content
Osho  Online Content

Portland, OR, USA
Originally Posted by PianoZac
I believe the NV10 will be priced around $13,000USD

I certainly hope not - at this price, it will bomb for sure.

Originally Posted by jfl
I'll leave it to N3 owners to comment on why they selected that model over an acoustic grand, though the N3 is certainly a smaller footprint than all but the tiniest baby grands and it has the same environmental/tuning advantages.

I am not an N3 owner - but I can share my experience shopping for it. When we visited Yamaha dealer with family, my spouse was much more enthusiastic about getting N3 over N2/N1 - because it will look so much more better as a piece of furniture. She is the interior decorator of the house - so that matters a lot.

Osho

#2703811 - 01/10/18 08:53 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: PianoZac]  
Pologuy Offline
Pologuy  Offline

Milwaukee, WI
Originally Posted by PianoZac
I believe the NV10 will be priced around $13,000USD

There is "no way" the NV10 will be priced anywhere near that.

That would be almost twice what it is priced at in Japan ($7,895 USD).

Looking to purchase: Kawai MP(12), or Kawai VPC(2), or Kawai Novus NV10, or something Yamaha...
#2703814 - 01/10/18 09:10 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member
PianoZac  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Nashville, Tennessee
I saw it advertised on a British website for £9,111. Do the roughly 1:1.35 £ to $ ratio and that comes out to be roughly $12,300USD. Why shouldn’t the NV10 be priced above the N1 considering it has an even nicer cabinet and speaker system, and if the N2 was $14,000+ and the N1 was $10,000? I would think it would be substantially more expensive than Kawai’s own CS11 which is $7,000+ .

https://www.bonnersmusic.co.uk/kawai-novus-nv10-hybrid-digital-piano.ir

Last edited by PianoZac; 01/10/18 09:30 PM.

Yamaha AvantGrand N1
#2703823 - 01/10/18 09:59 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
jfl Offline
jfl  Offline

I'll retract my earlier post. You've all convinced me that price is clearly the most important thing...but I'd certainly pay a bit more for this model:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...find-stunning-hoard-gold-inside-treasure

#2703833 - 01/10/18 11:00 PM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: jfl]  
Gombessa Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Gombessa  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted by jfl

Just because you might be able to find some sort of used baby grand for not much more than than the expected price of an NV10/N2X, doesn't enter into the decision.

While it probably shouldn't, it does matter to me, if anything to establish a psychological ceiling on what I consider worth the money. I won't argue that it isn't idiosyncratic thinking, but it's definitely on my mind.

#2703921 - 01/11/18 09:54 AM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
jfl Offline
jfl  Offline

I just don't see any value to the price discussion. There are really only two fully digital hybrid lines to pick from: Avantgrand and Novus. That's it.

If you insist on an acoustic action above all, and you want one this year, then your choices are:

Buy an N2 (or possibly N1) at the current discounted prices and live with the deficiencies. For me, the artificial damper resonance and noise gate, and to a lesser degree the available sample set, are deal breakers. Plus buying a 7 year old model on the eve of a new release just to save a bit of cash doesn't sit well.

Wait for the NV10 and N2X to be widely available. Try each. Read and listen to reviews. Try each again. Make a decision based on

1) Overall playing experience (action and sound)
2) Sample sets, features, configurability
3) Assessment of build quality and manufacturer quality control and support (this one's difficult but important)
4) Appearance
5) Price

The order of selection criteria is mine. Others may put price as #1

#2703948 - 01/11/18 11:29 AM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: jfl]  
Pologuy Offline
Pologuy  Offline

Milwaukee, WI
Originally Posted by jfl
I just don't see any value to the price discussion. There are really only two fully digital hybrid lines to pick from: Avantgrand and Novus. That's it.

If you insist on an acoustic action above all, and you want one this year, then your choices are:

Buy an N2 (or possibly N1) at the current discounted prices and live with the deficiencies. For me, the artificial damper resonance and noise gate, and to a lesser degree the available sample set, are deal breakers. Plus buying a 7 year old model on the eve of a new release just to save a bit of cash doesn't sit well.

Wait for the NV10 and N2X to be widely available. Try each. Read and listen to reviews. Try each again. Make a decision based on

1) Overall playing experience (action and sound)
2) Sample sets, features, configurability
3) Assessment of build quality and manufacturer quality control and support (this one's difficult but important)
4) Appearance
5) Price

The order of selection criteria is mine. Others may put price as #1

First of all, many, many people are not lucky enough to be able to put price last on their list.

Second, many of the people commenting on here about the price - are taking into account all of your listed criteria

Many have just come to the conclusion (so far) that from what they know now the NV10 is not "worth", to them, what some are stating the list price might be.

Especially with the knowledge that the NV10 has a list price of $7,895 in the only place it is physically selling now - Japan.

#2703951 - 01/11/18 11:33 AM Re: Kawai NV10 ... interesting conversation [Re: Dave Horne]  
Osho Online content
Osho  Online Content

Portland, OR, USA
The longer it takes for NV10 to be out in the market in sufficient quantity, the worse the price will be unfortunately. Pricing is all about what the market will bear and if Kawai is having challenge with manufacturing enough NV10s then they have no reason to price it aggressively to move it faster through the supply chain. The roll out so far has been so slow that I don't think there will be good pricing at the introduction.

All the more reason why I am thinking of getting a used grand acoustic now...

Osho

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Piano World 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
CLEARANCE SPECIALS!
Save Big In our online store now

In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
SummerKeys
Maine Coast Music Vacation for Adults
(ad)
Pearl River & Ritmuller
Ritmuller Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Polishing Ivory Keys
by sroreilly. 01/24/18 02:28 AM
Roland GP607 vs Yamaha U1J
by Insainous. 01/24/18 01:53 AM
How much space for pulling action
by CHAS. 01/23/18 08:05 PM
Help in NYC for Roland RD2000
by chadwilliams. 01/23/18 06:09 PM
Forums With A View!
by Piano World. 01/23/18 05:51 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics183,941
Posts2,689,973
Members89,503
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission