Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Fall 2017
Who's Online Now
139 registered members (anotherscott, Amedeus, augustm, AZ_Astro, AdrianR, ARpiano, 37 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2681537 - 10/12/17 11:58 AM What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)?  
Pologuy Offline
Pologuy  Offline

Milwaukee, WI
Wondering what speakers those of you who have the Kawai MP11/MP7 (or any digital piano really) are paring with your MP11/MP7?

JBL LSR308...?
Yamaha HS8...?

Thanks!

Looking to purchase: Kawai MP11SE(12), or Kawai VPC1(2), or Kawai Novus NV10, or something Yamaha...
Current: Yamaha Synthesizer
Previous: Kawai CP205, Kawai CP207, Yamaha Synthesizers
(ad) ROLAND

Click Here

#2681620 - 10/12/17 08:01 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Pologuy Offline
Pologuy  Offline

Milwaukee, WI
80 views and no one cares to share what speakers they use with their digital pianos...? lol

Looking to purchase: Kawai MP11SE(12), or Kawai VPC1(2), or Kawai Novus NV10, or something Yamaha...
#2681622 - 10/12/17 08:05 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Gombessa Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Gombessa  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

My speakers aren't great, and I play with headphones 99% of the time. But if it helps, they're M-Audio BX5a.

Yamaha P-85, P-105, CP50 || Kawai MP11
#2681630 - 10/12/17 08:27 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Osho Online content
Osho  Online Content

West Coast, USA
I am happy to share, though they are not 'powered monitors' like the ones that were mentioned in your original post.

I have two different setups.

Piano room setup: this is where I spend most of the time playing piano. I am using a pair of B&W CDM 1SE Monitors (http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/bookshelf-speakers/b-and-w/cdm-1se/prd_119120_4290crx.aspx). They are powered by Onkyo 2-channel receiver.

Home Theater room setup: I take the DP to the home theater room occasionally - typically on weekend to listen to the Piano sound from the HTPC connected to the speakers in the home theater room. The speakers are a pair of GoldenEar Triton Ones (https://www.goldenear.com/products/triton-series), powered by a pair of monoblock amplifiers. The sound is quite amazing!

Osho

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2681633 - 10/12/17 08:43 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Osho]  
Pologuy Offline
Pologuy  Offline

Milwaukee, WI
Originally Posted by Osho
I am happy to share, though they are not 'powered monitors' like the ones that were mentioned in your original post.

I have two different setups.

Piano room setup: this is where I spend most of the time playing piano. I am using a pair of B&W CDM 1SE Monitors (http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/bookshelf-speakers/b-and-w/cdm-1se/prd_119120_4290crx.aspx). They are powered by Onkyo 2-channel receiver.

Home Theater room setup: I take the DP to the home theater room occasionally - typically on weekend to listen to the Piano sound from the HTPC connected to the speakers in the home theater room. The speakers are a pair of GoldenEar Triton Ones (https://www.goldenear.com/products/triton-series), powered by a pair of monoblock amplifiers. The sound is quite amazing!

Osho

Triton Ones?! You aren't messing around! lol

That is awesome!

You get a chance to hear their new speaker? It is beyond gorgeous and so is the sound.

#2681644 - 10/12/17 09:40 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Epee Offline
Epee  Offline

El Centro, CA, USA
I have two Bose L1 Compacts.

#2681647 - 10/12/17 09:53 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Morodiene  Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Boynton Beach, FL
I use LSR305s and they do very well, I think. But I'm not someone who is very picky. smile

private piano/voice teacher FT

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2681657 - 10/12/17 10:23 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Kenny Cheng Offline
Kenny Cheng  Offline

Taipei, Taiwan
I have a pair of old Yamaha HS80m in my studio and a pair of Yamaha HS5 in my room.

#2681665 - 10/12/17 11:22 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Morodiene]  
peterws Offline
6000 Post Club Member
peterws  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Northern England.
Originally Posted by Morodiene
I use LSR305s and they do very well, I think. But I'm not someone who is very picky. smile

That would be my choice. At the moment, I have a couple o' practice amps. A Behringer 15W bass (I have a bass guitar that I've not got round to learning yet) and a Marshall. They'd be handy for gigs if I did any . . . .it's fun learning to live with the un-hi fi aspects of these.
And if the speaker cone gets damaged, you can fix it with a Kelloggs packet and UHU . . . .

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
#2681668 - 10/12/17 11:28 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Osho Online content
Osho  Online Content

West Coast, USA
Originally Posted by Pologuy

Triton Ones?! You aren't messing around! lol

That is awesome!

You get a chance to hear their new speaker? It is beyond gorgeous and so is the sound.

Yes, the bass notes are a thing of beauty (via either Pianoteq 6 or Garritan CFX) on the Triton ones!

No, not yet - I am almost afraid to hear their new speaker - it usually leads to the 'upgrade itch' smile smile smile

Osho

#2681676 - 10/13/17 01:18 AM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Iaroslav Vasiliev Offline
Iaroslav Vasiliev  Offline

Moscow, Russia
I highly recommend a pair of Mackie MR8 mk3's specifically for MP11.

I had a chance to compare Mackie MR8 mk3, Yamaha HS8 and LSR308 head-to-head in a studio environment using the uncompressed records made on MP11. I can tell you that Mackie's performance was absolutely stunning. Great bass and decent details. For MP11 I would not consider anything else (for the reasonable price).

#2681686 - 10/13/17 02:08 AM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
ArtlessArt Offline
ArtlessArt  Offline

Sydney, Australia
I used to have a pair of Mackie cr4's. Now replaced with JBL 305's and use the Mackie's on the PC. Pretty happy with both.

#2681696 - 10/13/17 02:59 AM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
mcoll Offline
mcoll  Offline

Europe
@Osho That's one impressive setup! Seeing the specs on the Tritons is impressive in itself. More than covers the audible spectrum.
I have to ask - does that in conjunction with good VSTs (like the ones you named) feel like you're playing an actual acoustic? Or that you're listening to an acoustic (when listening)? Or it's still not there yet?

And on-topic - the LSR305 here as well. Very pleased with them for their size and price. I wonder how better ones would sound, but the only way to test would be buying them, so I'm not going to, too soon. I also wonder how they compare with the internal speakers of the CA67 for playing back a vst.

#2681750 - 10/13/17 06:52 AM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
EVC2017 Online content
EVC2017  Online Content

Sao Paul, Brazil
Yamaha HS-7 here. They are OK. However they do not sound as good as I expected as they are close to the wall. I had to do some aggressive equalization on the bass range because of that. I underestimated how much being close to the wall would affect the sound. In hindsight I would possibly pick a 5in monitor such as LS305 and if bass was not sactisfactory (probably it would for me), pick a subwoofer in the future.

Kawai ES8, Roland RD2000, Yamaha AG06 mixer, Yamaha HS7 monitors, AKG K99 phones.
#2681752 - 10/13/17 07:00 AM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
David Farley Online content
1000 Post Club Member
David Farley  Online Content
1000 Post Club Member

Chicago, Illinois
I'm using a Roland CM-220 2.1 setup. It works very well, although there's a little floor hiss. Unfortunately Roland discontinued them.

#2681833 - 10/13/17 12:03 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: mcoll]  
Osho Online content
Osho  Online Content

West Coast, USA
Originally Posted by mcoll
@Osho That's one impressive setup! Seeing the specs on the Tritons is impressive in itself. More than covers the audible spectrum.
I have to ask - does that in conjunction with good VSTs (like the ones you named) feel like you're playing an actual acoustic? Or that you're listening to an acoustic (when listening)? Or it's still not there yet?

Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of experience playing on acoustic pianos. I have only played at the piano lessons (my teacher has an acoustic grand) and in piano stores. So, my ears haven't been calibrated enough with the real acoustic sound yet to answer this question. But, this setup definitely provides the feeling of real acoustic piano sound filling an entire room nicely with a good dynamic range - especially on lower notes which are f, ff or fff.

Osho

#2681836 - 10/13/17 12:23 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Osho]  
Pologuy Offline
Pologuy  Offline

Milwaukee, WI

Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of experience playing on acoustic pianos. I have only played at the piano lessons (my teacher has an acoustic grand) and in piano stores. So, my ears haven't been calibrated enough with the real acoustic sound yet to answer this question. But, this setup definitely provides the feeling of real acoustic piano sound filling an entire room nicely with a good dynamic range - especially on lower notes which are f, ff or fff.

Osho

What connector(s) and connection(s) do you use from the digital piano to your Onkyo stereo receiver?

#2681839 - 10/13/17 12:37 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Osho Online content
Osho  Online Content

West Coast, USA

Osho

What connector(s) and connection(s) do you use from the digital piano to your Onkyo stereo receiver?

Not sure which of the 2 setups you are referring to, but here are the details of both:

For the Piano room, I go from DP (USB Midi) -> Laptop (On-board Realtek sound audio) -> Headphone jack -> Line in input of Onkyo stereo receiver -> B&W CDM 1SE speakers

For the Home Theater room, it is DP (USB Midi) -> HTPC (Lynx L22 PCI sound card) -> Line Out -> Morrison ELAD pre-amps -> 2 BEL 1001 Monoblock amplifiers -> Triton One speakers.

Osho

#2681843 - 10/13/17 12:59 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
similar Offline
similar  Offline

If you have the resources, I think the better quality the speakers, the better the piano playing experience. If you are an "audiophile", or appreciate high-fidelity music, consider a significant investment into your digital piano's sound reproduction.

By resources I don't just mean cost, but also the right space. To take advantage of even $200 studio monitors coupled to digital pianos, you need a decent arena. That means setting up a roughly equilateral triangle between each speaker and your head, speakers at close to ear level, and avoiding terrible room placement like your back in a corner. There are many easy-to-find websites for good speaker and room setup. Bigger rooms are better, with less than 100 sq. ft, for example, to be avoided. If you have a good room and placement in it, you may even want to consider room treatment (again, many sites will help). Though this will cost good money to do this right (roughly $1000 and up), even spending $500 or less for just bass traps will help a very small room.

Personally I found that spending upwards of a thousand dollars on quality studio monitors to have revolutionized my experience at my digital piano. To have very clear bass and mids, well balanced under a load of frequencies, is spectacular for playing piano. Now this amount of money is probably a big investment for many people, as it is for me. But if you are not just playing an hour a week and know you will play for many years, this can be very worth it (as it is to me). I ended up going with overkill monitors for my current space (found good deal of $3000) with the aim of using them for many years both listening to and playing music and planning on upgrading my room setup as well.

I am totally satisfied with my Neumann KH 310s. About a half year in, and still maybe every other play session I'll find myself totally uplifted and mesmerized by the music that I didn't think even a year ago I could ever play in my own living room. I also tried the smaller Neumann KH120s extensively (can get for roughly $1000) and would be very happy with those, for example. Just a bit less fidelity and weaker bass. If you have the means and consider this at least a serious hobby, I would recommend speakers of that caliber or higher. Otherwise, even the entry-level studio monitors like JBL 308s or Yamaha HS7 are great value and are huge upgrades over onboard piano speakers.

Beethoven, Bach -> Kawai CA-97 -> Garritan CFX Full -> Neumann Klein and Hummel 310s
#2681897 - 10/13/17 04:31 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: similar]  
Max_Forte Online content
Max_Forte  Online Content

Moscow, Russia
Even JBL LSR 305's do their jobs great for their ridiculous price.
I'm very satisfied.

Casio PX-350; Novation Impulse 25, AKAI - MPD218.
Galaxy - Vintage D; Acousticsamples - C7 Grand; Pianoteq 6(Stage); Addictive Keys - Studio Grand; Kontakt 5; Addictive Drums 2.
Zoom UAC-2 - Matrix M-Stage classic 2 (Headphone amp and preamp) - Beyerdynamic DT-880 PRO (250 ohm) ; JBL - LSR305
#2681923 - 10/13/17 06:34 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
gvfarns Offline
3000 Post Club Member
gvfarns  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

US
80 views and no one cares to share what speakers they use with their digital pianos...? lol

Speaker threads are always super difficult and not that many good opinions are shared. Some time back I went through a search for the best speakers for my stage piano at the time. I used several highly recommended nearfield monitors with subwoofers and also other types of speakers was disappointed in all of them. I ended up returning all of them and going back to using headphones exclusively. Now I have a piano with built in speakers that I play when I want someone to hear or sing along with me. I use headphones and a VST when I want the best sound.

Which is the best speaker seems to depend very heavily on the room and, more importantly, on personal tastes. You can get reviews here, but you are just as likely to hate the result as like it even if someone else loves it.'

Good luck!

#2681936 - 10/13/17 07:45 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: gvfarns]  
Pologuy Offline
Pologuy  Offline

Milwaukee, WI
Originally Posted by gvfarns

Speaker threads are always super difficult and not that many good opinions are shared. Some time back I went through a search for the best speakers for my stage piano at the time. I used several highly recommended nearfield monitors with subwoofers and also other types of speakers was disappointed in all of them. I ended up returning all of them and going back to using headphones exclusively. Now I have a piano with built in speakers that I play when I want someone to hear or sing along with me. I use headphones and a VST when I want the best sound.

Which is the best speaker seems to depend very heavily on the room and, more importantly, on personal tastes. You can get reviews here, but you are just as likely to hate the result as like it even if someone else loves it.'

Good luck!

Yeah... it appears that most people are just happy with entry-level $150 speakers...

I am looking at headphones also - Yamaha HPH-MT8.

#2681938 - 10/13/17 08:27 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Falsch Offline
Falsch  Offline

I use(d) Focal Alpha 80 speakers on the MP7, before the piano was moved to my GF's appartment, where it's now used with Sennheiser HD 595 headphones only. I still have the Focals in storage; they'll probably end up as monitors/speakers on the desktop computer.

Roland LX-17 PE == At GF's condo: Kawai MP7 == Currently in storage: Focal Alpha 80, Pianoteq with Kremsegg I, II and Ruckers II addons.
#2681949 - 10/13/17 09:00 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
Beakybird Online content
Beakybird  Online Content

I have the Yamaha HS8's. Really good sound.

I used to have KRK Rokit 6 G3 speakers. I found their sound unsatisfactory. The Rokit 10S subwoofer didn't add realism to the bass notes at all.

Roland FP-90; Yamaha MX49; Pianoteq 5 + most add-ons; 2 Yamaha HS8s; ATH-M50X; Focusrite Saffire 2i2; For performing: Yamaha PSR-S970; FBT Maxx 2a's, Crowne Headset Mic.
#2681962 - 10/13/17 10:30 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: gvfarns]  
peterws Offline
6000 Post Club Member
peterws  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Northern England.
Originally Posted by gvfarns

I used several highly recommended nearfield monitors with subwoofers and also other types of speakers was disappointed in all of them. I ended up returning all of them and going back to using headphones exclusively.

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall . . . It's an education to hear how these things are handled!

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
#2681972 - 10/14/17 12:15 AM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
newer player Online content
newer player  Online Content

USSR
A fantastic speaker system properly set up always wins for listening to music. But that is tough and can cost a lot of money.

Large, open-backed headphones can have some real advantages for digital piano players.

+ Easy setup & small physical footprint

+ Inexpensive

+ Reduced latency (say 1ms per foot of speaker distance from ear)

+ They largely eliminate room acoustic issues

+ One driver per ear eliminates problem of trying to time-align a lot of drivers

+ No messy crossover networks required for multi-driver speakers

+ They don't bother neighbours or family so can play anytime

Some disadvantages

- Large headphone drivers can have good low fq response although a good sub provides some viceral benefits

- Open backed headphones can offer some of the spaciousness of speakers or a real piano in a room. Closed backed headphones boost bass but lose some of that spaciousness generally

- With headphones, sound does not change when moving the head making the "live" effect less realistic

- Headphones can be uncomfortable if heavy, clamp too hard, the pads press on your ear, the cable gets in the way

#2682016 - 10/14/17 06:58 AM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: similar]  
Dave Ferris Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Dave Ferris  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Glendale, Ca.
Originally Posted by similar
I am totally satisfied with my Neumann KH 310s. .

Nice. smile

I just purchased a pair of the KH80s, strictly for listening to music at my office/computer desk. I'm in sonic heaven and doing more listening then I've done in years. I can only imagine the KH310s sound fantastic !

At home, I only use my Senn HD650s for both the CP5 & CP4.

Out live, I use a pair of RCF TT08As and a JMK Audio JM-110 Di/preamp with the CP4.

https://soundcloud.com/dave-ferris

2005 NY Steinway D
Yamaha CP4, CP5
#2682022 - 10/14/17 07:28 AM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: newer player]  
ArtlessArt Offline
ArtlessArt  Offline

Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted by newer player

- Headphones can be uncomfortable if heavy, clamp too hard, the pads press on your ear, the cable gets in the way

Personally, that's the main reason why I prefer monitors. And also, my wife can fall asleep while listening to me play.

#2682068 - 10/14/17 10:07 AM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: newer player]  
Pologuy Offline
Pologuy  Offline

Milwaukee, WI
Originally Posted by newer player
A fantastic speaker system properly set up always wins for listening to music. But that is tough and can cost a lot of money.

Large, open-backed headphones can have some real advantages for digital piano players.

+ Easy setup & small physical footprint

+ Inexpensive

+ Reduced latency (say 1ms per foot of speaker distance from ear)

+ They largely eliminate room acoustic issues

+ One driver per ear eliminates problem of trying to time-align a lot of drivers

+ No messy crossover networks required for multi-driver speakers

+ They don't bother neighbours or family so can play anytime

Some disadvantages

- Large headphone drivers can have good low fq response although a good sub provides some viceral benefits

- Open backed headphones can offer some of the spaciousness of speakers or a real piano in a room. Closed backed headphones boost bass but lose some of that spaciousness generally

- With headphones, sound does not change when moving the head making the "live" effect less realistic

I did not know the part about open-back headphones sounding more spacious than closed-back ones...

#2682173 - 10/14/17 06:03 PM Re: What speakers are you using with the Kawai MP11 (or any DP)? [Re: Pologuy]  
newer player Online content
newer player  Online Content

USSR
I did not know the part about open-back headphones sounding more spacious than closed-back ones...

It really depends on the headphone so generalizations are rather useless; you really need to try a few models with your digital piano to see what you like best with your piano sounds, on your head, in your room. Spending a lot of money doesn't get you anywhere, fortunately.

--As a general matter, closed-back headphones sound relatively closed in. Sometimes they sound boxed in. But they also isolate you from outside noises better. And isolate people around you from piano noise. They can also provide stronger bass response but sometimes that bass boost is unrealistic.

--Open-back headphones generally incorporate a bit more of your room ambience and allow sound to escape more naturally. For my ears they sound a bit more relaxed and realistic.

I think for "listening" to more complex orchestral music, poorly designed headphones "collapse" but for simpler music the differences are not so stark. I've listened to lots and lots of different headphones and earbuds so have a strong view here.

For playing piano, several "inexpensive" headphones are quite popular here (do a search). I've only used a handful of headphones with digital pianos so am not the most informed person here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Piano World 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
Pearl River & Ritmuller
Ritmuller Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

New Topics - Multiple Forums
Certificates from Top Conservatories
by S'il Vous Plait. 12/12/17 02:05 PM
Amplifying synth through piano speakers?
by Paalrammer. 12/12/17 01:20 PM
Looking for some information, please!
by Mark Davis. 12/12/17 12:42 PM
The fun of correcting unisons
by Beemer. 12/12/17 11:23 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics183,242
Posts2,678,734
Members89,267
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission