2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
43 members (AlkansBookcase, Bruce Sato, APianistHasNoName, BillS728, bcalvanese, anotherscott, Carey, danno858, 9 invisible), 1,245 guests, and 297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
rnaple Offline OP

Silver Supporter until April 24 2014
2000 Post Club Member
OP Offline

2000 Post Club Member
R
Just thought I'd check in. Some remember me. Mainly want to offer some knowledge of help for everyone. It's because I finally am getting rid of the pain in my legs/lower back. It's been 2 1/2 years. It's made life tough. Doctors have been less than no help. (I won't even bother to get into them) ... Recently the pain increased. My body got to the point of Total Body Meltdown. I'd pray to God to allow me to pass into the next life in my sleep. The answer was no. So I went looking, again, for help. I did know there was always something lacking in my body. Always. I'm confident I finally found it. Now.... I'm in my first month on a program. Recovering. Getting rid of pain for the first time in years. I'm even thinking of playing piano again. Partly because of what this does and how important it is. The medical industry ignores it. Plays it down as not important. I'll list a couple books by; Dr. Carolyn Dean .... this is deadly important... It will help everybody, greatly. Even little things like stage fright and anxiety. For your own good. Don't take this lightly. It's important.
The Magnesium Miracle... Dr. Carolyn Dean. ... Also Invisible Minerals Part I and II. They'll explain in depth what I'm talking about.
Another you should be interested in by Dr. Dean is; Death by Modern Medicine. This is an inside look at how bad the situation is.

I truly do wish everyone the best. I've just now gotten to wanting the increased sophistication of my nervous system that piano trains. I'm not sure if I will start again. Got lots to do here since I'm finally recovering. Finally! I do still have my excellent Kawai piano keyboard. Still have all I had. An excellent learning system. I'm not sure. I'll see.
I seriously wanted to offer help to others that I have discovered. I have no financial connection in anyway or otherwise to the author.

Ron
Your brain is a sponge. Keep it wet. Mary Gae George
The focus of your personal practice is discipline. Not numbers. Scott Sonnon
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
6000 Post Club Member
6000 Post Club Member
Hey Ron, good to see you! I was thinking about you recently as I heard some Schumann and remembered that you left the forum (mostly) about the time of the Schumann recital.
Hope you feel good enough to get back to your Kawai soon!

Learner
A
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
A
You sound sad despite the good news, rnaple! Thank you for your message, and I hope you keep on improving!!!! smile

J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
Ron! Sheesh, I sure hope all this works and you get some relief and can do some things you haven't been able to - whether it's piano or anything else. But it's good to hear from you! And thanks for thinking of us with your recommendation.

Hope things keep getting better!

Cathy
Perhaps "more music" is always the answer, no matter what the question might be! - Qwerty53
R
rnaple Offline OP

2000 Post Club Member
OP Offline

2000 Post Club Member
R
Hiya malkin... Yup... I had that accident just before the Schumann recital. Had a nice easy little piece. Had to drop it and everything. Was living in constant debilitating pain. I still feel bad about it. Just hoping people understood. It hasn't been easy the last couple years. I got a little better. But not much. If ya read that book. It will clearify what has actually happened.

Hi Albunea... Thank you for the good wishes.

Probably at this point. If I don't get back to practicing piano. It will only be because I truly believe that my God has something more for me to spend time on. Have to admit. All I've been through in the last 15 years. If I had discovered the ignorance and malnutrition about Magnesium before this. I might have gone nuts doing all kinds of hobbies. Have done all sorts in the past in my life. Was mostly a waste of time. It's as if I've been set free now. I can't let go of the riches I've gained through my tribulations, from God. I've learned alot.

I truly do believe that Magnesium will help everybody. Problems people have talked about. I know I always had a lack of something. Didn't know what it was? Now I do. Even problems practicing piano. How I could practice and practice, and get little out of it. Problems with nerves, etc. etc. What people talk about in problems. Especially us older people. Now I know.
Gee.... I remember getting down just six bars, right hand only, on a simple version of Schindler's List. Yes, I did it perfectly. I remember my teacher freaking out and yelling how I got all the hesitations and all. She told me she was impressed. For one thing, I know music. The other is that I spent 16 hours just getting that. It took a whole lot out of me too. A whole lot. Recently I've been thinking on why that was. Now I know... it was my lack of magnesium. I thought about this and thought I should come here and let people know. Look into this. Read those books I listed. It's just earnest, honest, charitable giving of help to you all. That's all...

Oh Hiya Cathy! Good to hear back from you. Thanks for the good wishes. Wish you the best.

Last edited by rnaple; 07/02/17 11:32 PM.

Ron
D
dmd Offline
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
D
Originally Posted by rnaple
Hiya malkin... Yup... I had that accident just before the Schumann recital. Had a nice easy little piece. Had to drop it and everything. Was living in constant debilitating pain. I still feel bad about it. Just hoping people understood. It hasn't been easy the last couple years. I got a little better. But not much. If ya read that book. It will clearify what has actually happened.

Hi Albunea... Thank you for the good wishes.

Probably at this point. If I don't get back to practicing piano. It will only be because I truly believe that my God has something more for me to spend time on. Have to admit. All I've been through in the last 15 years. If I had discovered the ignorance and malnutrition about Magnesium before this. I might have gone nuts doing all kinds of hobbies. Have done all sorts in the past in my life. Was mostly a waste of time. It's as if I've been set free now. I can't let go of the riches I've gained through my tribulations, from God. I've learned alot.

I truly do believe that Magnesium will help everybody. Problems people have talked about. I know I always had a lack of something. Didn't know what it was? Now I do. Even problems practicing piano. How I could practice and practice, and get little out of it. Problems with nerves, etc. etc. What people talk about in problems. Especially us older people. Now I know.
Gee.... I remember getting down just six bars, right hand only, on a simple version of Schindler's List. Yes, I did it perfectly. I remember my teacher freaking out and yelling how I got all the hesitations and all. She told me she was impressed. For one thing, I know music. The other is that I spent 16 hours just getting that. It took a whole lot out of me too. A whole lot. Recently I've been thinking on why that was. Now I know... it was my lack of magnesium. I thought about this and thought I should come here and let people know. Look into this. Read those books I listed. It's just earnest, honest, charitable giving of help to you all. That's all...

Oh Hiya Cathy! Good to hear back from you. Thanks for the good wishes. Wish you the best.

I hope you are working through this with the assistance of a physician. Extreme personal diet activity can be dangerous without professional guidance.

Good Luck to you

Don

Kawai MP7SE, On Stage KS7350 keyboard stand, KRK Classic 5 powered monitors, SennHeiser HD 559 Headphones
R
rnaple Offline OP

2000 Post Club Member
OP Offline

2000 Post Club Member
R
Originally Posted by dmd

I hope you are working through this with the assistance of a physician. Extreme personal diet activity can be dangerous without professional guidance.
Good Luck to you

wink Yup... I'll be sure to do that. Just as soon as I'm finished reading: Death by Modern Medicine. whome
Thank you for the 'good luck'... I'm doing great now.

Ron
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by rnaple
Originally Posted by dmd

Good Luck to you

wink Yup... I'll be sure to do that. Just as soon as I'm finished reading: Death by Modern Medicine. whome
Thank you for the 'good luck'... I'm doing great now.

You might enjoy Wheat Belly, but Doctor Davis. He has several books. I switched over to a grain free lifestyle 3 years ago now and will never look back. His books also talk a lot about chronic pain, which he feels is many times due to the food we eat.

♯ ♮ ♭ ø ° Δ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Yamaha C3X
YouTube
[Linked Image]

Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Magnesium? That's bananas! I eat loads. they send me to sleep and I wake up half an hour later ready for (almost) anything . . . .
tell me if i got this wrong . . . grin

Last edited by peterws; 07/07/17 01:01 PM.

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
J
Unobtanium Subscriber
6000 Post Club Member
Unobtanium Subscriber
6000 Post Club Member
J
Originally Posted by peterws
Magnesium? That's bananas! :

Bananas provide both potassium and magnesium.

-- J.S.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Knabe Grand # 10927
Yamaha CP33
Kawai FS690
R
rnaple Offline OP

2000 Post Club Member
OP Offline

2000 Post Club Member
R
Good to hear from you all...
Thank you bSharp(C)yclist... I'm always open for info on health.
Oh Peter.... That must be why you're always so much fun!
You could follow BillyBob... he downs 54 ounces of Doughnuts for his daily 400mg of Magnesium. BillyBob is just too smart for all of us. Doh!
Thanks John... How's Reseda? Besides the air pollution. smile

Ron
Waving hi!

J
Unobtanium Subscriber
6000 Post Club Member
Unobtanium Subscriber
6000 Post Club Member
J

The air's not too bad any more. It is hot, though.

-- J.S.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Knabe Grand # 10927
Yamaha CP33
Kawai FS690
R
rnaple Offline OP

2000 Post Club Member
OP Offline

2000 Post Club Member
R
Another suggesting for something that may very well help greatly. A mineral called: Shungite. Everyone should look into it. It appears to be a fantastic mineral? Besides... a pyramid, or sphere, or egg, of this stuff, would look nice on top of your piano. smile

I looked into this because of a suggestion to look into EMF and RF pollution. It's becoming a serious health hazard.

I'm not here selling anything. I don't have any connection whatsoever with any of this stuff. I just bought and use it.

Ron

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Pianodisc PDS-128+ calibration
by Dalem01 - 04/15/24 04:50 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,384
Posts3,349,159
Members111,630
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission