Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
83 registered (Arty Movie, anamnesis, alwatson, barbaram, augustm, 36251, 20 invisible), 2061 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2625177 - 03/19/17 04:04 PM Slow practice question
Scottswald Offline

Loc: Northumberland, United kingdom
I'm doing repetitions of slow practice for a certain 4 bars that I'm having trouble with - I've slowed it down to a slow pace where I can get all the correct notes however between each bar there is hesitation (to safely make sure I'm drilling the correct notes into my fingers) where the arpeggios change on the left hand. Is this ok for repetition or should I slow it down to a snails pace where there are no delays whatsoever?

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2625179 - 03/19/17 04:19 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Whizbang Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By Scottswald
Is this ok for repetition or should I slow it down to a snails pace where there are no delays whatsoever?

The latter is better. If you are having trouble stitching all four measures without hesitations, then stitch a pair. If that's difficult, then just work a few notes across the bar line. If any single measure is unstable, work that in isolation.

Over time, zoom out to a larger section.

#2625196 - 03/19/17 05:15 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
earlofmar Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
slow practice is a tool you will work with and develop to suit your own particular needs. So I don't think there is necessarily a right or wrong way, just different ways of using it for different situations. However having said that in this case ironing out those hesitations does sound important. I am using ultra slow practice on a piece at the moment to get the fingering, hand movement and timing all solid. This requires playing RH one section of sixteenth notes at 40 bpm, (one beat per sixteenth note), and the entire piece not much faster if I want to incorporate the same section. This is incredibly slow but has that great effect you get from slow practice, where you are able to think about every detail instead of just using muscle memory.

As an aside, in August last year I started to run an experiment on a Bach Invention I was having trouble with. I could not play the piece two handed without random errors, a classic sign I was playing too fast and had not yet learned the piece deeply enough. My experiment was to not leave the piano until I got a single handed perfect run through, which of course required slowing down to the point I could not possibly make a mistake. Eventually I put the hands together and gradually increased the speed but even to this day I am trying for a perfect run through and when I don't get one I slow down until I do.

13x

#2625210 - 03/19/17 05:52 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Scottswald Offline

Good points, how long has your expediment been running earl of mar?

Whiz bang - the first two bars were a lot easier so I certainly put a lot more time in the second 2. I've played through all four bars now and then but I'll concentrate on that more when I can do the second two with ease.

It's quite a new rythm to me and I'm having to concentrate that hard that after 15 mins my head is done in. I therefore have done a good 5 or so short stints at this today. It's still slow but I really feel that tomorrow I will play it better. For me personally, only around 25% of the results of repetition work is immediate and the rest doesn't show until after a nights sleep. I like it though, it makes me rather excited to try again the next day.

#2625214 - 03/19/17 06:08 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
earlofmar Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
my experiment has been running since August last year, and has now become a way of learning every new piece. I did forget to say that each perfect run through was a great confidence boost, and each success built upon itself.

It is not like I discovered anything new, it has just taken a long time for me to get to the point where I can get the most from slow practice.

13x

#2625217 - 03/19/17 06:15 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Stubbie Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Midwest USA
As Whizbang suggests, work on eliminating the hesitation by choosing a few notes before the bar line and a few notes after the bar line.

It's not a bad idea to use various places to stop and start your slow practice. Don't always make the chunk you are practicing the first note of one measure and the last the end of a following measure.

#2625218 - 03/19/17 06:18 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Pianoperformance Online   content

Don't forget to use metronome once you worked out fingering...this will help how slow you can go...

#2625223 - 03/19/17 06:30 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
keystring Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
I'm doing repetitions of slow practice for a certain 4 bars that I'm having trouble with - I've slowed it down to a slow pace where I can get all the correct notes however between each bar there is hesitation (to safely make sure I'm drilling the correct notes into my fingers) where the arpeggios change on the left hand. Is this ok for repetition or should I slow it down to a snails pace where there are no delays whatsoever?

There's a trick of sort of bridging between two bars. For example, play beat 4 of m. 6, to beat 1 of m. 7. Or even work backwards. Or beats 3 & 4 of m. 6 to beats 1 & 2 of m. 7, just as slowly, anticipating your chord change and the rest. If you're working on a difficult few notes, "blend in" what comes just before, and "phase out" from there to what comes right after.

(Just notice that Stubbie already wrote this idea.)

#2625242 - 03/19/17 07:43 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Scottswald Offline

Thanks key string, I assume it would be good to try playing two mastered bars together first and then work on bridging only if it seems too difficult?

#2625244 - 03/19/17 07:49 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Scottswald Offline

It's not a complicated part for you guys (extremely simple I'd imagine) but one persons difficult is easy to the next person and vice versa I suppose.

I slowed it down so much that it still sounded like a song, just a differant song lol

#2625249 - 03/19/17 08:16 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Qazsedcft Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Toronto, Canada
The key to iron out the hesitations is to practice those places "slow-fast". What I mean by that is that the pace of the music is really slow but whenever there is a transition you execute it as quickly as you can. For instance, let's say the hesitation is when your hand is moving from a C chord to an F chord. You should play the C chord and immediately move your hand to the F chord position, just hovering above the keys and ready to play. The point is that you have to think ahead and be ready for the next measure beforehand. But make sure that the overall tempo is really, really slow, so you have time to think.

I guarantee that after this you will no longer have those hesitations.

#2625250 - 03/19/17 08:21 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
dmd Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Scott:

From the sound of your questions and comments along the way ...

It sounds like you may be doing too much jumping around between one activity and another.

I would suggest you take the method book you have chosen (Alfred's) and begin again and take it page by page and make sure you can perform everything on each page flawlessly, on the beat (metronome ?) and in a relaxed, comfortable manner before you go to the next page. I think that will cut down on the number of questions you have and comments about things you are struggling with. If you go too fast, you will struggle with everything and eventually give up.

Just a thought.

Good Luck to you

Edited by dmd (03/19/17 08:22 PM)

Current: ES8, ProFX8 Mixer, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio device, SennHeiser HD598 Phones, Focal CMS 40 Powered Monitors, JBL LSR305 Powered Monitors, Pianoteq 5,TruePiano,Ravenscroft275,TrueKeys American,Galaxy Vintage D,Ivory II,Alicia's Keys,CFX Concert Grand, The Grandeur

#2625262 - 03/19/17 09:06 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Scottswald Offline

Hi dmd

Thanks for your reply again, I remember talking to you previously.

I remember being advised on the thread to drop some of my ideas like czerny as I may be "spread myself too thin" - I came to the decision to do 15 mins of scales, 30 mins on Alfred's then another 15 mins on a whatever piece I'm working on for my enjoyment at the end.

I did this religiously until I purchased a proper digital piano (I had a 61 key unweighted keyboard then) and I was so happy to have something that sounded good that I wanted a little while to just play music and get used to the touch of weighted keys. Call it getting carried away with excitment!

Anyway I plan on getting back to my routine in a few days and will start at the beginning of Alfred's so I can take my time and improve dynamics, timing etc.

I was thinking of making my own Alfred's thread or posting links in the main Alfred's thread to my recordings to get each piece "passed off" before moving to the next. Does this seem like an idea that would work to you?

#2625280 - 03/19/17 10:34 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
dmd Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Hi dmd

Thanks for your reply again, I remember talking to you previously.

I remember being advised on the thread to drop some of my ideas like czerny as I may be "spread myself too thin" - I came to the decision to do 15 mins of scales, 30 mins on Alfred's then another 15 mins on a whatever piece I'm working on for my enjoyment at the end.

I did this religiously until I purchased a proper digital piano (I had a 61 key unweighted keyboard then) and I was so happy to have something that sounded good that I wanted a little while to just play music and get used to the touch of weighted keys. Call it getting carried away with excitment!

Anyway I plan on getting back to my routine in a few days and will start at the beginning of Alfred's so I can take my time and improve dynamics, timing etc.

I was thinking of making my own Alfred's thread or posting links in the main Alfred's thread to my recordings to get each piece "passed off" before moving to the next. Does this seem like an idea that would work to you?

It could.

Try it. When you think you have done a very good job on something, post it and see what others think. Then you will get an idea of what is needed before moving on.

Anything that gets you to stay with something until you can call it WELL DONE. No matter how simple, you must get it exactly right before moving on. If you don't do that, you end up with lots of stuff that you can do "sort of" and that adds up to nothing as time goes on.

If I were you I would not do ANYTHING but the Alfred's method book. Do it very well.

That stuff you are doing for your enjoyment ... It probably is much too difficult for you and probably does you more harm than good. I would wait until you have experience some SUCCESS in the Alfred's method book. The Alfred's book suggests some additional material after you have gone through a few pages successfully. There is no point in fooling with other stuff until you can actually play a little bit successfully.

Edited by dmd (03/19/17 11:24 PM)

Current: ES8, ProFX8 Mixer, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio device, SennHeiser HD598 Phones, Focal CMS 40 Powered Monitors, JBL LSR305 Powered Monitors, Pianoteq 5,TruePiano,Ravenscroft275,TrueKeys American,Galaxy Vintage D,Ivory II,Alicia's Keys,CFX Concert Grand, The Grandeur

#2625370 - 03/20/17 10:00 AM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Morodiene Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL

It's quite a new rythm to me and I'm having to concentrate that hard that after 15 mins my head is done in. I therefore have done a good 5 or so short stints at this today. It's still slow but I really feel that tomorrow I will play it better. For me personally, only around 25% of the results of repetition work is immediate and the rest doesn't show until after a nights sleep. I like it though, it makes me rather excited to try again the next day.
This concerns me a bit that this piece might be a bit too much of a stretch for you. I'm not saying you can't do it, but if it is this hard, it is possible that you lack the necessary skills needed to get this piece to where most people would be satisfied with it.

May I ask what piece it is?

FWIW, playing so slowly it sounds like a different song is about right. If there are any mistakes or hesitations or tension, however, then it's too fast.

Edited by Morodiene (03/20/17 10:02 AM)

#2625377 - 03/20/17 10:12 AM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
zrtf90 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Ireland (ex England)
What are the four bars you're working on slowly? Is it something we might know or that you could post an image of? We might be able to offer more advice if we knew what was causing the hesitations.

The improvements that show up after a night's sleep are the ONLY improvements. wink The others are just in temporary working memory. It's how you play a piece without practising it first that matters. Ask someone who's recorded their playing!

I'd also be interested to know what else you are currently doing before getting back to your previous routine, where you got that routine (if it wasn't of your own design) and where your ambitions lie in terms of the piano.

#2625385 - 03/20/17 10:59 AM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Scottswald Offline

I know it may seem ridiculous to you's when I tell you what has been giving me the problems but it is bars 13-16 of nuvolé bianche - arpeggios in the left hand with a simple melody in the right hand. I did try again this morning and I was much better as I can consistently play it at 50% speed and have managed it at roughly 100% a few times although I'm not wanting rush.

Zrtf90 - for your last question - I have simply being learning nuvolé bianche to this point and I already knew the notes for moonlight sonata to bar 20 so I have been adding the dynamics. I just wanted to make some nice sounds with my new piano I guess.

I will be returning to a routine today or tomorrow. That routine was just a compromise of various suggestions in a previous thread, dmd is advising I stick solely with Alfred's for now though.

#2625394 - 03/20/17 12:03 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
sara elizabeth Online   content

I would recommend finding some easier pieces. There are lots of arrangements of beautiful songs that are edited for beginners. Check out the showtime and Funtime series by Faber. I totally get about wanting to play something better than the Alfred's, but I think you are setting yourself up for frustration trying to play intermediate and advanced pieces as a beginner. As adults it is hard, because we know what we want to do, we understand the music, we can read it, the brain is ready to play, but the hands don't have the skills.

#2625401 - 03/20/17 12:41 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
8 Octaves Offline

Gold Supporter until July 22 2015

Loc: USA
Reading your recent post below, your expectation of what you could learn as a complete beginner is not totally realistic. You'll do better to stay focused on Alfred Book 1 you mentioned you are starting and complete it cover to cover mastering every piece before checking back with Nuvole Bianche by Ludovico Einaudi or Fur Elise by Beethoven. Even then it would be too soon. No amount of slow practice will help nor is it productive when it is way above your current skill level.

Ideally, you should be able to sight-read and play a piece at least about half speed for it to be appropriate for your skill level. Along with being able to play it at least half speed, slow practice is a tool within that context. Don't worry, you're in good company, and plenty of people here try to learn things way over their heads all the time. The danger is that it is demoralizing when you spend enormous amount of time on something and still cannot play it; it leads to giving up. Otherwise there is no real harm if you're careful to not injure yourself while doing it. Some times, repetitive stress injuries can be serious from practicing incorrectly. Since you have a weightless keyboard, the chances of that is diminished.

Piano music, even easy sounding piano music, is actually much harder than non musical people realize, and the two pieces mentioned above are not for beginners. Welcome to the long haul. You are in good company. This experience will give you an appreciation of how hard learning piano is. Also, as soon as possible, ditch that 61-key thing and get something that has 88-keys with weighted action like a used Yamaha P95 in working condition ($350?). Until you got that, you're wasting the time you spend on a non-weighted keyboard.

I am a complete beginner pretty much, I wish to learn by myself for the time being, I have a 64 key non weighted Yamaha keyboard and do plan on getting a weighted 88 key keyboard at some point but not just yet.

I have been copying people playing on YouTube for a few weeks while I researched what to practice. Just popular stuff like the first section of fur Elise (like so many do!).

“Most people overestimate what they can do in one year
and underestimate what they can do in ten years.” - Bill Gates

#2625418 - 03/20/17 01:47 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Scottswald Offline

8 octaves - I am definately gonna spend the vast majority of my time on perfecting Alfred's. I know I'll still tinker a little with a harder piece but for my enjoyment and not part of my routine. I just enjoy it so much.

I got a new digital piano a last week, it's a Casio px760 so it has got 88 weighted keys

#2625421 - 03/20/17 02:03 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
8 Octaves Offline

Gold Supporter until July 22 2015

Loc: USA
I got a new digital piano a last week, it's a Casio px760 so it has got 88 weighted keys

That's great! Tinkering is fine. Just be super aware of your body with the hard stuff, and if you feel any sign of even the slightest discomfort not to mention pain, stop.

“Most people overestimate what they can do in one year
and underestimate what they can do in ten years.” - Bill Gates

#2625424 - 03/20/17 02:06 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Scottswald Offline

Thought I'd show it off, just because I'm chuffed with it lol

#2625431 - 03/20/17 02:43 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
sara elizabeth Online   content

Beautiful!!!

#2625450 - 03/20/17 03:46 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
zrtf90 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Congratulations on the new piano, Scott! Health to enjoy!

Your issues are not ridiculous at all.

For Nuvole Bianche I'd play b13-16 with the arpeggios as block chords like the first half of bb25-28 until you can change chord in a beat with the whole hand covering the new notes immediately, which you might practise separately.

I'm not sure whether it would be best to use one chord every three notes, as in bar 25, or one every two to align more easily with the RH. Going both ways would probably help the most.

If you're slowing down you can avoid going too slow by shortening the size of the extract you're working on. These bars divide easily into two and four parts so working on 3 + 1 notes (three eighth notes plus the first note of the next group), 6 + 1 notes and 12 + 1 notes you should be able to lick this passage into shape. The shorter the fragment, the faster you can go.

You're going to have a problem from bar 35 on until you've a bit more experience but I don't see any problem getting up to there if you're getting the rhythm and enjoying the process but don't spend too long on it each day.

Unlike others here I don't see sticking with just Alfred's as the best route but since I don't yet know where you're heading with the piano I don't know what skills are going to benefit you the most.

While Alfred's, as a method, will help with a gentle progression you don't want to stifle your urge to work on real music and solve real problems - you just have to contain the amount you do each day to be able to make progress in a few minutes. It's also quite natural to want to enjoy the new piano so don't worry about it too much.

I'd add some playing by ear, just picking out melodies to songs you know. By the time Alfred's introduces enough chords you might be able to harmonise them. If you spend more than a few days on any piece or passage add material that will keep your reading fresh and use it just for reading. You can discard it after a few days.

Don't worry about scales and technical work yet.

#2625465 - 03/20/17 04:42 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Scottswald Offline

Thanks Richard for such a thorough and helpful reply.

I apologise for missing your question about my where my ambitions lie - I just want to be well rounded, play classical music such as Bach, Beethoven, Chopin etc. Nothing amazing but to be competent once I've put the years in.

I always feel in such a predicament when offered contrasting advice from differant members - all I know is they all know more than me but I can only go with 1 suggestion - it really makes me feel bad as I feels like I'm ignoring perfectly good advice

#2625471 - 03/20/17 05:01 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
zrtf90 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

No problem, Scott. The advice will still be there later.

#2625481 - 03/20/17 05:20 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Scottswald Offline

I'm not suggesting that I will not listen to you in particular, just when you're offered differant advice I've no idea who's to take, I don't even feel qualified to make that decision. Is finding a balance between the suggestions the correct route?

Would dropping the scales and doing 45 mins Alfred and 15 my chosen pieces be a balance between the suggestions?

I will look at my score for nuvolé bianche and try your suggestions, thankyou for taking the the time to type such a thorough post Richard.

#2625486 - 03/20/17 05:51 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
Albunea Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Spain

Would dropping the scales and doing 45 mins Alfred and 15 my chosen pieces be a balance between the suggestions?

One "Yes" vote from me.

#2625501 - 03/20/17 06:52 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
zrtf90 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

You need to develop skills, Scott. The most important are reading (without having to look at the keyboard), memorising (not necessarily for performance without the score but for internalising and understanding the music), playing by ear and improvising. These are brain skills and they develop best from daily practise over long periods. They all fade if they're not kept up. Two to five minutes on each is sufficient.

Technical studies like scales will not advance your progress in the first couple of years unless you have a good teacher detailing the whys and hows. Without a teacher they are more likely to hinder your progress until your technique is well rounded. A well rounded technique comes from a wide range of repertoire. You will need to learn the scales (know the notes and key signatures) before you need to practise them.

I would put a cap on Alfred's of 30 mins. Even 20 mins may be enough. 5-10 minutes on each of a small selection of lessons is about as much as you can assimilate at first. 15 minutes on an Alfred's lesson is too much repetition and not enough progress. It may lead to frequent errors, frustration and lack of progress. Two minutes each on fifteen pieces/fragments is more productive than 30 minutes on one piece.

If it ain't happening, four clicks of the metronome (at about 60 bpm) for each note just a few times will work, with sleep intervening. That's four seconds a note. That will feel deathly slow. But it gets it into the head accurately and once it's there it comes out at the speed of a firing synapse not the speed you put it in with. As the accuracy and facility increases so you may increase the repetitions not the other way around.

There are precious few times when I ever spend more than twenty minutes on a piece at a stretch. I've done over thirty minutes on a Bach fugue a few times but it's never as productive as shorter and more concentrated stints.

Oh, and you need to keep experimenting to find out what works best for you.

#2625521 - 03/20/17 08:22 PM Re: Slow practice question [Re: Scottswald]
JohnSprung Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Reseda, California
... however between each bar there is hesitation (to safely make sure I'm drilling the correct notes into my fingers) where the arpeggios change on the left hand. Is this ok for repetition or should I slow it down to a snails pace where there are no delays whatsoever?

Do it without the hesitations. They're deadly. If you practice with hesitations, you're burning them into your memory. Use the metronome. If you can, download the free "Audacity" sound processing program, and record your slow practice. Play it back speeded up.

Knabe Grand # 10927
Yamaha CP33
Kawai FS690

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.
Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Saddest Piece Ever?
by SiFi
03/23/17 01:46 AM
How long does it usually take to learn a piece?
by Cutestpuppie
03/22/17 10:45 PM
Help me decide
by TSuppa
03/22/17 09:15 PM
Ivory keys expert advice needed
by Jorge Andrade
03/22/17 08:06 PM
Good news and terrible news
by sara elizabeth
03/22/17 06:19 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
87,083 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,506 Topics
2,609,058 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission