Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Modern Piano Moving
Modern Piano Moving
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
Ad
Schumann's 4th Finger
Schumann's 4th Finger Enigma Resolved
Who's Online
129 registered (alexcawley, 36251, ajames, AdrianR, Almaviva, alwatson, 28 invisible), 1446 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2614524 - 02/14/17 09:29 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:CRP
Experience:I started trying to teach myself at age 39, then decided to get a teacher after hitting a few walls. I have taken regular lessons for one and half years now, at 44. No other previous musical education.
Direct music link:click to download
Title of piece:Comptine d'un autre ete - L'apres midi
Composer:Yann Tiersen
Duration:02:36
Source of music:sheet music found on the net...
Instrument used:Steinway Model B
Recording method:via IPhone "Voice Memos" App, then converted m4p file to mp3 with ffmpeg
Technical feedback wanted:Yes
Additional info:This is the first "longer" piece that I have tackled since starting to play, and I have quite a few issues remaining concentrated throughout the piece. I can play short sections fine, but there is currently no way for me to go through the whole pieces without getting distracted at a certain point.
Unfortunately I will not have access to the piano for the next few days, so the version I uploaded, which contains a number of mistakes, is the best I could do, sorry wink

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2614525 - 02/14/17 09:30 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:Sam S
Experience:I restarted about 8 years ago after 30+ years of no piano.
Title of piece:Sonata K380
Composer:Scarlatti, Domenico
Duration:05:19
Source of music:Henle
Instrument used:1927 Bechstein Model L - 90 years old this year!
Additional info:This is one of the more famous Scarlatti Sonatas, since Horowitz used to play it. I love it, but I would not have picked it just because it is so familiar - my new teacher wanted me to do it. When something is familiar, then if I play if differently (which I have to do - couldn't play it like Horowitz anyway), people think - "that's too slow", "that's too loud", and so forth. Much better to pick one of the less well known Sonatas - Scarlatti wrote about 600!

I try to play it bright and crisp, more baroque harpsichord than romantic piano. I am going for an echo effect at times, especially in the introduction, but that's hard to pull off.

My piano is 90 years old this year - I should have a birthday party. I moved it to a new room in the house, and I have not yet figured out how to tame the sound in that room. There's no furniture! I've got the lid closed and the fabric cover on so the balance is way off. More experimentation is required (and some furniture). My wife is making me a full-size quilt to hang on the wall - that should help!

I'm playing this in a recital next month. I recorded it in one take, from memory. That is a major accomplishment for me - I never thought I would be able to say that! The new teacher has really helped with my memory problems.

Thanks for listening!

#2614526 - 02/14/17 09:31 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:SandTiger
Experience:5 years
Home page link:http://sandtigerpiano.blogspot.com/
Title of piece:Fading Light
Composer:Sand Tiger
Duration:01:38
Source of music:Original composition.
Instrument used:Casio PX150
Recording method:On board recording. Transferred to PC. Audacity used to boost the signal.
Technical feedback wanted:No
Additional info:The motif came to me during the last days of summer, and that was the working title for a while.

#2614527 - 02/14/17 09:31 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:Kris Shendo
Experience:Several years as a child, many lapsed years, recently returned as an adult.
Title of piece:Jacob's Theme
Composer:James Newton Howard
Duration:01:26
Source of music:Memorised from watching film
Instrument used:VPC-1 with Ravenscroft sample library
Recording method:Digitally into laptop
Additional info:Recently I saw the film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and liked the catchy little tune that emerged a couple of times in association with the "no-maj" (no magic) character Jacob Kowalski. I've tried an adaptation of the basic piano tune, which appears in the film in what I think are different keys - C minor and G minor. I've put it together in two halves for the different keys and improvised the bits where, in the film, other parts of the orchestra come in. As it's a simple tune it should have been easy but I've never tried playing anything "jazzy" or syncopated before so I actually found it quite tricky, but really enjoyed the process anyway. I hope you like it!

(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
#2614528 - 02/14/17 09:31 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:that'sRich
Experience:5 years of lessons from age of 7 to 12 then about
2 1/2 years from age 27.
Title of piece:Night in May
Composer:Selim Palmgren
Duration:03:42
Source of music:Sheet Music
Instrument used:Upright acoustic piano - Waldemar(Berlin) - Manufactured in 1909.
Recording method:Zoom H4
Additional info:Also known as 'May Night','Spring Night' or 'Kevatyo', in the language of its composer it was called 'Night in May' on my mother's old piece of music dating from the 1930s.
The Finnish composer Selim Palmgren (1878 - 1951) I have read was strongly influenced by Schumann and Chopin and although his music was rooted in the late Romantic tradition he was the first Finnish composer to use impressionistic elements.
This piece was No.4 of 4 pieces in Opus 27 and was written in 1907 (the year following the piece I played in my 1st recital No.42 - Rosemary by Frank Bridge). I understand it was very popular during the first few decades of the 20th century but has over the years like its composer become much more obscure. That being said I have learned that it was a Grade 7 option in the ABRSM examinations for 2015 - 2016. In notes following the piece in the syllabus it mentions that full use is made of this composer's extensive tonal palette.
With this piece the volume level mostly is supposed to be quiet - with several pp's and also ppp's. I had problems playing chords successfully at these levels worrying that often one or two notes wouldn't sound. Consequently I ended up not playing as quietly as it should be played. That included a section half way through which was supposed to be played diminuendo - a run of changing chords in quavers - which I didn't manage to play in diminuendo! I might have managed this better if my piano had a lighter weight of touch.

#2614529 - 02/14/17 09:31 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:jazztpt
Experience:41
Title of piece:Time For Bed
Composer:jazztpt
Duration:02:47
Source of music:Original
Instrument used:Roland HP507
Recording method:Recorded direct to piano and converted to MP3 in Audacity
Additional info:I wrote this tune about 30 years ago and it has taken various transformations in that time, mainly because I (hopefully) can play the piano a bit better now. It was written as a bedtime song for my children and the original version was really quiet simple.
A couple of recordings of this up to date version have appeared in the Piano Bar in the past few years and this is the latest development. Recorded in one take there is the odd moment where 'unexpected' things happened, no doubt due to the red dot but I managed to plough through. So in effect I have been playing this for 30+ years, you'd think I would have it right by now LOL
Thanks for listening.

#2614530 - 02/14/17 09:32 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:Moonsh1ne
Experience:3.5 years
Video link:https://youtu.be/nry2ntlqzlY
Title of piece:Waltz in A Minor, Op. Posthumous
Composer:Frederick Chopin
Duration:02:17
Source of music:imslp.org
Instrument used:August Forster 190
Recording method:iPad w/ Tascam iM2
Additional info:2nd take

#2614531 - 02/14/17 09:32 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:lyricmudra
Experience:Learned piano as a child but stopped when I was about 13 or 14 years old. Did not touch the piano for 35 years until about six years ago. Like many of us here at ABF, life and profession just took over. I remember learning from a Thompson book and moving on to Hanon lessons, but skipping the scale exercises entirely, which if I recall correctly was almost half of the Hanon book. Then I had some Czerny for velocity and dexterity. My piano teacher, however, preferred that I jump right into 'real' pieces and learn technique along the way. Unfortunately, music theory was not part of my lessons. This is why I am unable to comprehend a piece conceptually or structurally, or why I don't have the language to explain what I am doing musically. My early training lacked this intellectual component. However, I believe I learned the most by being part of a boys' choir, by understanding early enough that playing the piano is like singing, knowing the importance of connectedness (legato) and phrasing, and understanding the breath during emotional expression. These were the elements that accelerated my process of relearning the piano later in life. I have not had a piano teacher since I started the relearning process, but would like to work with one in the future. I am willing to start at a more basic level if that will provide me with a more 'proper' and thorough training that includes sight reading, aural training, music theory, etc.. For now, I play the piano primarily for pleasure and personal fulfillment.
Video link:https://youtu.be/z3BObRsWkHQ
Home page link:https://www.youtube.com/user/lyricmudra
Title of piece:Monday
Composer:Ludovico Einaudi
Duration:06:17
Source of music:Sheet music
Instrument used:Kawai RX-2 Blak
Recording method:Kodak Zi8 (video) and Zoom H4N (audio)
Additional info:Having been inspired by Monica K.'s, CarlosCC's, and others' Einaudi repertoire, I thought I'd give THE man a try! I fell in love with Einaudi's 'Monday' the first time I heard it, and thoroughly enjoyed learning the piece. It is my first 'non-classical' piece and the very first I've memorized as an adult learner (I had no choice given its length!). Being primarily a classical piano learner, there were several unfamiliar musical patterns in the piece that my brain and fingers were challenged with. It also took some amount of 'unlearning' my classical piano leanings, which I believe still showed through in this performance. I hope you all like it though!

#2614532 - 02/14/17 09:32 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:carlos88
Experience:4 as a returning adult.
Video link:https://youtu.be/Ak0muHqAsoI
Title of piece:Our Town, III. The Resting-place on the Hill
Composer:Aaron Copland
Duration:03:50
Source of music:Our Town, Three Piano Excerpts from the Film Score.
Instrument used:Yamaha
Recording method:Samsung phone
Additional info:I'm a sucker for most of Copland's earlier works, especially the ones with open chords and slow moving lines.

#2614534 - 02/14/17 09:33 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:sinophilia
Experience:5 years
Video link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhqxFyTILgs
Title of piece:A Curious Story - Op. 15 no. 2
Composer:Robert Schumann
Duration:01:21
Source of music:sheet music
Instrument used:Yamaha W110BW
Recording method:iPhone 6s
Additional info:Scenes from Childhood is a set of 13 Romantic pieces by Robert Schumann. This is the third one I learned after nos. 1 and 13. It has a thick 4-voice texture and an upbeat tempo, with contrasting jumpy sections and softer legato parts.

I learned the notes quickly, but the pedalling gave me headaches and my left hand has a hard time keeping up. Thank God it's short! During this recording I hit a key by mistake during the first part repeat, but didn't have any other major mishap, so it's definitely a winner.

#2614535 - 02/14/17 09:33 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:CASINITALY (Cheryl)
Experience:7
Title of piece:Minuet in G 116 BWV
Composer:J.S. Bach
Duration:02:36
Instrument used:Yamaha P112N (Silent feature used)
Recording method:audacity to pc
Additional info:I had hoped to have the tuner over and play in acoustic mode, but the flu intervened and not only did I not get the piano tuned, I didn't touch the piano for days. So....
I'd have liked to have done better, but here we are.

I don't remember when I first heard this piece, but I do remember that I thought, and still think, it is quite charming.

I hope my rendition today gives you a sense of its cheery nature.

Breakfast was blueberry pancakes with maple syrup.

#2614536 - 02/14/17 09:34 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:Zoot64
Experience:Piano exam pieces ABRSM grade 4
Title of piece:La Lutine
Composer:J P Kirnberger
Duration:01:15
Instrument used:Casio PX 150
Recording method:Headphone out into M audio interface
Additional info:The first grade 4 pieces I've tried to learn to performance standard. This performance is slower than instructed, but will try and improve tempo through the next few months.

Defintiely found the pieces a challenge, especially some of the runs on the right and left hand. Not sure if I've got the "balance" between both hands correct in terms of volume but oh well.

#2614537 - 02/14/17 09:34 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:Mike White Yamaha G3 & p-80
Experience:Lifetime by ear, self-teaching since the beginning of the recitals
Title of piece:Stormy Weather
Composer:Harold Arlen & Ted Koehler
Duration:01:39
Source of music:play-by-ear
Instrument used:Yamaha P-80
Recording method:audacity
Additional info:This was so much easier than trying to read music. I recorded it on the first try!

#2614538 - 02/14/17 09:34 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:Piano Primo 1
Experience:8
Video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKQw2tiNmw
Home page link:http://wp.me/p5jsTm-1p
Title of piece:"Inspiration" -Love Theme
Composer:Matt Dennis a.s.c.a.p.
Duration:01:44
Instrument used:casio px pinao
Recording method:dirct to laptop
Additional info:original was -, Debussy, then Schubert, then i got the flu ... and decided to submit a piece I was somewhat familiar with and I like the lazy feeling of the piece. Thanks for listening .

#2614539 - 02/14/17 09:35 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:UnderConstruction
Experience:Returning adult, 2.5 years as child, 25 months as an adult
Video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_zRBcSVNE&t=83s
Title of piece:Nocturne Op9 No2
Composer:F. Chopin
Duration:04:59
Source of music:sheet music from imslp
Instrument used:Yamaha GC1
Recording method:iPad + Tascam
Additional info:Chosen a slightly slower tempo, hopefully not too slow. :-)

#2614540 - 02/14/17 09:35 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:briangmoore
Experience:On and off a few years now.
Title of piece:Scarlatti Sonata in D minor K32
Composer:Domenico Scarlatti
Duration:01:43
Source of music:Dover "Scarlatti Masterpieces"
Instrument used:Boston upright, probably fairly new (college practice room)
Recording method:Zoom H2
Additional info:I have been so busy I have missed I think two recitals now! I am glad to finally have something to submit. This piece is in part motivated by some very nice Scarlatti in recent recitals, especially the Sonata in F Minor, K. 466 by lyricmudra on the last recital and the the K 208 by PikaPianist on the Baroque themed recital April last year. I liked these a lot, so that stimulate me to open the Dover book of Scarlatti I had bought some time ago, and it turns out to be quite good (hey! fingering!).

The K32 is quite simple, on a par with the simple Bach minuets. Yet if you go to youtube you can find some very good pianists performing it. One new thing for me was I decided to add some light ornamentation, even though it no trills, etc. are indicated in the score. This is my first attempt to play a Baroque piece with ornaments not explicitly spelled out.

#2614541 - 02/14/17 09:36 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:PikaPianist
Video link:https://youtu.be/3fFrfAabip0
Title of piece:Sonata in A minor (Wq49/1), 3rd mvmt
Composer:CPE Bach
Duration:05:03
Source of music:IMSLP
Instrument used:Kawai CS7 + VI Labs Ravenscroft 275 VST
Additional info:A new composer for a new recital. This time: CPE Bach

This is an extremely frantic and agitated rendition of the third movement of CPE Bach's wonderful Württemberg Sonata number 1. This Sonata is a rare gem. CPE Bach should be known for more than just his famous Solfeggietto!

It is labelled Allegro Assai, but it ended up being more of a Presto Agitato. It has been stressful trying to record the piece. You can hear some of my frustrated emotions throughout the interpretation, which translated into rushed passages and hectic rhythms. I often find that my mood on the day ends up being mixed into the piano recording, which gives it that extra bit of character.

#2614542 - 02/14/17 09:37 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:BSharp(C)yclist (Dan)
Experience:A little over a year of formal lessons, although there were about 3 months last year I didn't go/play due to travel.
Video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfKMhC9WkdM
Title of piece:Sonatina in C (Op. 36, No. 1, II - Andante)
Composer:Clementi
Duration:01:22
Source of music:RCM 2015 Level 3 Repertoire Book.
Instrument used:Yamaha Arius YDP-181
Recording method:Audio out from digital piano into microphone of Sony FDR-AX33 HandyCam. MP3 was then extracted from MP4 file using FFmpeg. See YouTube link for video.
Additional info:I was uncertain of what to submit. I thought about Clowns by Kabalevsky or Arabesque by Burgmuller. All three are pieces from RCM Level 3. I plan to take the exam at the end of May.

#2614543 - 02/14/17 09:37 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:lvojnovic
Experience:14 months
Title of piece:BWV 939 Little prelude in C major
Composer:Johann Sebastian Bach
Duration:00:40
Instrument used:Kawai CN41
Recording method:audacity
Additional info:A very short piece I learned a month ago. Not my first choice for this recital, but I could not manage to record a decent version of BWV999.

#2614544 - 02/14/17 09:37 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:Montuno
Experience:1 year
Title of piece:Solitude
Composer:David Nevue
Duration:02:47
Instrument used:Casio PX-150
Recording method:Pianoteq (D4 Classical Recording BA)
Additional info:My second recital, my second David Nevue. There were a number of pieces by other composers I considered and did some preparatory work on. But I went for this one in the end because it is a great stepping stone for these harder pieces.

Solitude is fun to play and a great way to work on expressiveness and rubato. I am pretty satisfied with this recording. When I play the first repeat of the central theme towards the end I didn't get the flow right, but that's the perfectionist in me talking.

I am very proud that I am able to play stuff like this only one year after struggling with the most simple arrangement of Jingle Bells in Alfred's 1 and I already look forward to the next recital.

#2614545 - 02/14/17 09:37 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:blackjack1777
Experience:Just under 2 and a half years with approximately 2 Hours per day of practice time on average. (Using Alfred's All in One with a Piano Teacher weekly and some outside repertoire)
Home page link:https://soundcloud.com/blackjack1777/
Title of piece:Waltz A Minor Op. Posthumous
Composer:Frederic Chopin
Duration:02:26
Source of music:Memorized from Alfred's Masterworks Edition, edited by Willard Palmer, 2nd Edition
Instrument used:2014 Wm. Knabe & Co. 48" Academy Series Upright Acoustic Piano (Model WMV 121)
Recording method:Tascam DR-05 and Audacity Software
Additional info:This Waltz is one of Chopin's best known works with a lovely, if not somewhat sad, melody. The waltz seems to go by multiple names - Waltz in A minor Op. Posthumous, B. 150, KK IVb/11, P. 2/11, and often designated as No. 19

It was composed by Chopin for solo piano sometime between 1843 and 1848, but was not published until 1955!!

I enjoy the mood of this piece because it is uncharacteristically sad for a waltz although there are hints at hope or happiness in some parts of it. There is a main theme which is repeated multiple times and decorated with lots of ornaments.

I like to imagine patrons dressed in fancy clothes dancing while Chopin played at the center of a gilded ballroom in France sometime in the 1800s. And as he plays surround by gaiety, dancing, and laughing there is a sadness about Chopin himself. I can only imagine how beautiful and artistic the playing and how extraordinarily decadent the party...It makes me wish for a time machine.

Overall, I really love this piece and I hope you enjoy my performance. Please feel free to provide me your feedback. I know I can improve many of things and I will continue working hard to make it better. For right now I will take a rest and move on to new repertoire. smile

#2614546 - 02/14/17 09:38 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
AB Forum Recital Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Performer's name:Patbreaker
Title of piece:Prelude in c minor
Composer:Bach
Duration:02:45

#2615207 - 02/16/17 05:40 PM Re: Recital 45 --- February 15, 2017 [Re: AB Forum Recital]
bSharp(C)yclist Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Orange County, California
Oops, wrong forum .. smile

Edited by bSharp[C]yclist (02/16/17 07:08 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
What's Hot!!
New Forums Location & New Piano World Site
---------------------
Why Do You Play The Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Sweetwater Hiring Keyboard Player!
Sweetwater Hiring Keyboard Player
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Piano Lamp LED

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Sampletekk Black 70% off
by TheodorN
04/28/17 06:03 PM
MIT Piano Drop
by WhoDwaldi
04/28/17 05:35 PM
Possible to disable internal sounds on Yamaha P60 keyboard?
by Fscotte
04/28/17 03:58 PM
In the middle of choosing a piano concerto
by chrisyip789
04/28/17 02:57 PM
In Search Of The World's Greatest Pianos!
by Rich D.
04/28/17 02:54 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
87,549 Registered Members
44 Forums
179,270 Topics
2,620,245 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission