Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Modern Piano Moving
Modern Piano Moving
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
Ad
Schumann's 4th Finger
Schumann's 4th Finger Enigma Resolved
Who's Online
75 registered (accordeur, Arty Movie, ashertob, ando, augustm, AZNpiano, 14 invisible), 1711 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#2600068 - 01/01/17 09:46 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Piano World Offline

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME (orig. Nahant...
Thanks for sharing Joseph, and every one else who has chosen to share with us why you play the piano.

I love hearing all the stories, regardless of if they are very short or more involved.
It is interesting to me to learn what path brought each of you to the piano.

A simple but telling example of how much I love the piano happened just yesterday when I took my Kathy (and her daughter) to a movie. We were running late, it was 12:18 and the movie started at 12:20 (well, the previews did).

We'd never been to this particular theater. I dropped the two girls off to get the tickets while I looked for a parking space.
When I walked into the lobby there was a baby grand in the middle.
I immediately walked up to it, realized the fallboard was up and there they were, 88 lovely keys just begging me to play them. So I did.
Kathy said to Kerry "I knew he'd go right to the piano".
Yes, I always go right to the piano, I can't resist. I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame.
I could no more walk away from that piano without playing something than I could walk away without breathing.

I'm not a great pianist, heck I'm not even a good pianist. But I love it so much I can't even explain it.

So please, keep the stories coming.
I'd love to hear ... Why Do YOU Play the Piano?
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
ProRecord.info
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
www.linkedin.com/in/pianoworld
My Keyboards:
Estonia L-190 w/ ProRecord, Yamaha P-80, Estey 1895 Pump Organ, Harpsichord (kit), Clavichord (kit), Bilhorn Telescope Organ c 1880
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
Invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2600253 - 01/02/17 11:26 AM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Music Me Offline

Loc: PA
BMV846-
I am very soon to retire and look forward to having all the time I want to dedicate tot he library of music I want to learn. This is only one goal amongst many regarding playing. Just like you, this is an immense fulfillment and addition to my life.

#2600422 - 01/02/17 08:38 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Timmytee Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hi,
I play because it is fun. I'm 54 and retired, now I have some time so I started lessons in September. I can almost play Jingle Bells without sheet music. woohoo!
There's satisfaction in the challenge, in the journey. I was forced into lessons as a kid, rebelled after a few months and never touched a piano again until Sept, 2016.
Someday I'm going to play "Faust" by Paul Williams, from the movie "Phantom of the Paradise". And some jazz - Ramsey Lewis. And Yanni... (And, and, and all those other guys pieces)
Also it's good for the brain and soul, keeps dementia away, makes you happy, smarter, and I look at the piano and it says "play". I have to obey.

Cheers,

Tim

#2601831 - 01/06/17 10:52 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
BillTheSlink Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
The reason for me playing is actually very frightening. I am only 41 and am already declining cognitively. The doctor said it could be early onset dementia. It could also be just not challenging my brain with different stimuli. I was just pretty much surfing the net endlessly all day everyday and watching a ton of YouTube videos and reading books by the dozen as I am disabled and don't work. I couldn't understand at first why the doctor said I wasn't being challenged as all the stuff I was doing was educational, but the doctor explained I need to do something totally different than what I was doing so my brain could develop more connections. I was given the options of like pottery, ceramics, art classes, learning a foreign language, or taking up a new instrument. I have all the "artsy" talent of a tree stump so I know arts and crafts was out of the question. I can't even draw a stick man that looks half-way decent. I told the doctor I already played trumpet and asked if that would work. She said no it had to be a new to me instrument. I had to do something because #1. If Social Security finds you didn't follow doctor's orders over the simplest of things they will take away your benefits saying you're non-compliant. #2 I watched my Grandpa die of some unknown neurological decline resembling Alzheimer's (but they said it was not that 100% they didn't know what it was) and I can promise you I am not going out like that. The final straw came when I couldn't find my wallet and I was tearing the house apart looking for it and it was found in the freezer and I have absolutely no memory of putting it there. Since I have started learning piano there has been a massive turnaround in my memory and problem solving and I have only been playing a month. I really hope this buys me some time because when I see my brain is going and I will soon be to sick to do it I am putting the .357 mag right behind the ear and pulling the trigger. It isn't a prospect I relish at all and I know it's a cowards way out, but like I said I saw it first hand and to me it is a fate worse than death.

(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
#2604383 - 01/14/17 02:35 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Medved1 Offline

Loc: New York
I hope the good news keeps coming for you, and I am sure I speak for many. But you can count on support here on good news days and bad news days.

#2604707 - 01/15/17 02:28 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Ralphiano Offline
500 Post Club Member

BillTheSlink, I hope you stay with us and get a lot of enjoyment and benefit from the piano. There is much to do here at PianoWorld, and the group is very supportive. From your brief description above, it sounds like your doctor wants you participating and learning, not merely watching. So, jump in and join in. There is much to do here, and you will be a welcome addition to our group.

Casio Privia PX-760
Pianoteq Stage
Pianist since April, 2015

#2604765 - 01/15/17 05:43 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Mike1593 Offline

I just started playing the piano last October and wish I had started when I was very young. I'll be 77 next April so that will probably limit the amount of time left to really learn this wonderful instrument.

I've played guitar most of my life and started the hammered dulcimer a couple of years ago after cancer therapy caused my hands to cripple to the point where I could not play the guitar.

Never had much musical training and decided to learn more about music theory. When I tried to relate the theory to the dulcimer, a friend suggested that the use of a small keyboard would probably make more sense than using the dulcimer. So I bought an inexpensive small one and to my surprise, I found that, even with my hands as they were, I could play it. I liked the sound and the fact that I could more easily relate the music notes to where the keys were on the keyboard than on the dulcimer.

I got to the point where I wanted a full 88 keyboard and bought a Kiwaii ES8 and could not be happier, love the sound. My wife has a friend who teaches piano and I have been taking classical lessons with her.

Probably will never make it to Carnegie Hall but will still enjoy the effort to get there.

Edited by Mike1593 (01/15/17 05:45 PM)

#2604784 - 01/15/17 06:53 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
dogperson Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Florida
@Mike,

Welcome to the forum, and I love your story! Yes, there are few of us (any?) here that will make it to Carnegie Hall... but the journey to get there? A lot of fun and personally rewarding. The music, at every level, is enormously vast so we don't have to make the final destination.

To hear that you started the piano at 77 and taking lessons? Inspiring.

#2604789 - 01/15/17 07:19 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Falsch Offline

Loc: Netherlands
@Bill: good look man; I hope you can hang in there. Losing my mental faculties, becoming blind or deaf, are my worst fears to be honest.

@Mike: That's wonderful smile I'd love my father to pick up something like piano as well. He's going to be 77 as well this year, and most of the time when I visit him he tells me he's bored. I'm afraid that is his own doing though, as he rejects any activity I suggest, except for making the occasional crossword.

Edited by Falsch (01/15/17 07:19 PM)

#2604941 - 01/16/17 10:22 AM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
happyhacker Offline

In my retirement I want something to stretch my mind (learn the theory and learn to read scores) and the physical aspect esp. hand independence. So I'm learning Jazz piano.

#2604948 - 01/16/17 10:49 AM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: BillTheSlink]
Goss Online   happy
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: the Netherlands
Hello Bill

It can also be a state of mind resulting from illness, like your doctor suggests. Personally I have experienced such things very early in life - Crohn's disease emaciated me and from time to time it really lowers my thresholds..
My mother over the Christmas period also experienced something like this also - We were all very concerned, but as it turns out also due to a lack of stimulus and overal poor physical condition..

I hope you find pleasure and challenge!

#2605040 - 01/16/17 03:43 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
fofig Offline

So, Here I am... I started the piano the year I turned 40. I play the guitar as teenager but I really did not practice sufficiently. I was good at music theory as I am very much inclined toward math and science but I was a disaster for musicality.

I started with the piano for two main reasons.

Music making was missing in my life and once my life got on more stable track I wanted to spend my free time practicing and learning it. Piano attracted because for the fantastic sound and the opportunity it offers.

The second reason was because my daughter was growing fast and I wanted to have music in her life. So, I thought that the best situation for here would have been to have someone learning at the same time as her.

And so now she is playing since she was 4. Now almost 6, she has an amazing musicality and she is a good student. I don't know if she stick to it, but she has the best opportunities.

A guitarist friend of mine told me: "SO you want to become a typist...." oh how much you are wrong my good friend... I cannot play well, but I know now how much you are wrong.

#2605069 - 01/16/17 05:00 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
tussi635 Offline

Loc: Norge
Jeg ble glad i piano som lita fordi naboen hadde et jeg fikk lov å låne til å klimpre på med små fingre. Etter det har jeg vært solgt. Men, fikk ikke leksjoner eller piano før jeg ble voksen, da stod det der! Til min bursdag! Gjett om jeg var glad! Kunne ikke spille, men jeg var med i et kor hvor en verdenskjent pianist og musiker underviste oss og jeg fikk time hos han. Dermed var det gjort. Akkurat nå har jeg ikke pianoet her hos meg, men venter på å få det hit.
Det er et merke ved navn Hellas og det har nydelig klang og flott å spille på.
Er sånn hobbypianist, for jeg er litt opp i årene men jeg er så glad i pianomusikk. Lytter ekstra når jeg hører kun et musikkstykke fremført av det.

#2605072 - 01/16/17 05:05 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: tussi635]
Piano World Offline

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME (orig. Nahant...
Originally Posted By tussi635
Jeg ble glad i piano som lita fordi naboen hadde et jeg fikk lov å låne til å klimpre på med små fingre. Etter det har jeg vært solgt. Men, fikk ikke leksjoner eller piano før jeg ble voksen, da stod det der! Til min bursdag! Gjett om jeg var glad! Kunne ikke spille, men jeg var med i et kor hvor en verdenskjent pianist og musiker underviste oss og jeg fikk time hos han. Dermed var det gjort. Akkurat nå har jeg ikke pianoet her hos meg, men venter på å få det hit.
Er sånn hobbypianist, for jeg er litt opp i årene men jeg er så glad i pianomusikk. Lytter ekstra når jeg hører kun et musikkstykke fremført av det.

For those who may be wondering (as I was), here is Google's attempt at translating the above...

I was fond of the piano as little because the neighbor had one I was allowed to borrow to strum on with small fingers. After what I've been sold.
However, not given lessons or piano until I was an adult, then stood there! For my birthday!
Guess if I was happy! Could not play, but I was a choir where a world famous pianist and musician taught us and I got an appointment with him. Thus, it was done. Right now I have no piano here with me, but waiting to get it here.
It is a brand by name Greece and it has lovely timbre and great to play.

Is like hobby pianist, for I am a bit up in years but I am so fond of piano music. Listens extra when I hear only a piece of music performed by it.

-------------------------------
- Frank B.

#2605097 - 01/16/17 06:13 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
peterws Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern England.
I only play the piano because of this site. I retired from Crematorium organ work, and . . . stopped. The recitals and everything else are great, and inspiring.

""

#2605244 - 01/17/17 06:43 AM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
RaggedKeyPresser Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Orig. land of Svear&Götar
Originally Posted By Piano World
Originally Posted By tussi635

For those who may be wondering (as I was), here is Google's attempt at translating the above...

I was fond of the piano as little because the neighbor had one I was allowed to borrow to strum on with small fingers. After what I've been sold.
However, not given lessons or piano until I was an adult, then stood there! For my birthday!
Guess if I was happy! Could not play, but I was a choir where a world famous pianist and musician taught us and I got an appointment with him. Thus, it was done. Right now I have no piano here with me, but waiting to get it here.
It is a brand by name Greece and it has lovely timbre and great to play.

Is like hobby pianist, for I am a bit up in years but I am so fond of piano music. Listens extra when I hear only a piece of music performed by it.

-------------------------------
- Frank B.

Hi Frank,
I know Swedish as a first language, and also Norwegian quite well.
It's interesting to see the result of the Google translation, and it's doing a fair job actually.
At the same time, it demonstrates the importance of using clear and precise grammar in one's writing!
After what I can see, the computer algorithms are not to blame for some comical results grin
Hoping to graduate well within two years of study. Now at #72 of Opus 599 and behind schedule.

#2607868 - 01/24/17 09:34 AM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Isabelle1949 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: New Orleans, LA
I play the piano because I love the sounds that come from that big beautiful machine. I've loved the piano as far back as I can remember, maybe the age of 34 or 5. My father was a pipe organ builder/repairman and also tuned pianos. We always had a complimentary piano in our home and my dad often played it. He couldn't read a lick of music but could play beautifully by ear. My grandfather was professor of piano at Newcomb College in New Orleans, manymany decade ago. I grew up in a piano family, unfortunately as far as my music educations goes, I was lost in the cracks. I taught myself to read music when I was about 36 and went on to take lessons years later. I just love to play the piano, whether I play good or bad. I'll never stop.

#2608238 - 01/25/17 04:52 AM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Isabelle1949]
RaggedKeyPresser Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Orig. land of Svear&Götar
You have music in your genes, Isabelle1949
Hoping to graduate well within two years of study. Now at #72 of Opus 599 and behind schedule.

#2608776 - 01/26/17 05:44 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
JanaAz Offline

My entire family played musical instruments and my hubby plays several himself. I never learned to read music and was never given the opportunity to learn an instrument. It has been a bucket list item for me to learn to read music and play,the piano for as long as I can remember.

I got a keyboard for Christmas a few years ago and didn't touch it for 8 months. I finally started taking lessons. Although I usually,pick,things up quickly, it's not happening with playing the piano. I stopped taking lessons "for the summer" and here it is almost February and I haven't started back on lessons.

Why do I play the piano....to fill an empty spot, and I guess it'll fill slowly at the rate I'm going. I need to find the joy in being awful and quit feeling incompetent when it takes me a while to get it.

#2609204 - 01/27/17 10:18 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
mary gregorio Offline

I play piano because it makes me feel great and relaxed. I have attended piano classes in my childhood. Last week, I enjoyed playing it outdoor using Encore Piano Moving services.

#2609375 - 01/28/17 12:23 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
pravinrocks Offline

Loc: Maharashtra
I Learned Harmonium in childhood by observing my mom's teacher, Later I started playing Guitar by my own in my teenage days, I did that 4 years then came to know proper training will help me to improve, did RGT 8 grade meanwhile started teaching Guitar and released learning Piano will help me learning music theory better coz learning theory with Guitar can be confusing initially - because of 6 strings and many fret locations... I mean I got confused in my starting period. so slowly shifted to learning Piano then did Trinity Grade 5 and continuing... Now I teach Piano Online

#2611453 - 02/03/17 11:51 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
entrust Offline

I play the piano to learn how music works. I used to make sampled music so not everything is completely new to me, but I always hated that I couldn't flip the theme musically besides what sample had to offer. I always admired people who played on instruments and in my case learning piano is most beneficial as I'm able to use all sounds from my plugins and synthesizers. My current skill doesn't satisfy me as I was able to make better beats by using just mouse. Long story short I'm learning piano for the purpose of my beats. I want them to be rich, musical and to capture the feeling that I'm feeling.

#2611700 - 02/04/17 08:38 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
KOTA0323 Offline

I play the piano because I love playing the piano.
Is there any other reason??

#2612143 - 02/06/17 01:27 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
tedkaz Offline

Loc: NJ, US
Passion for music drives my passion for playing, unlikely I will ever be a great player, but I still have those moments when I lose myself and say why can't I do that more often :-)

#2612343 - 02/07/17 09:00 AM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Peakski Online   content

Loc: UK, Bucks
For me it's very simple. I love the piano sound and always wished I could play it. Now I have the time and resources to give it my best shot (aged 49). I'll be more than happy if I can learn to play a few of my favourite tunes to a reasonable level and I really hope my 2 young girls will grow into it. My wife is also pretty keen to learn, so it will hopefully become a hobby for the whole family to enjoy. The challenge of learning is also a factor, but really it comes down to loving the sound of the piano and of course the actual music.

#2613482 - 02/11/17 09:46 AM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Emily Thorn Offline

I play the piano because one day, I fell in love with it and just couldn't live without it.
When I was younger my father grew very sick and we couldn't afford me taking piano lessons.
After many tears I had gotten a keyboard but, without lessons, I quickly grew frustrated about my little improvement. After my father left and my mother, my sister and I moved into our new home I finally persuaded my mother and take piano lessons since November smile I even bought myself a digital piano in January smile
I practice everyday to, with a lot of luck, be able to study piano after school.

#2613609 - 02/11/17 05:35 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
nancyde Offline

Good for you Emily. I am glad you are filling your heart's desire. It seems to take a long time to see any real improvement (at least for me) but it is a wonderful journey.

#2614755 - 02/15/17 12:58 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
cmb13 Offline

Loc: Boca Raton, FL
I'm playing for a few reasons. First, I have always loved music, at least since I was about 11 years old and my friend's father owned a stereo store in Westchester. That was in 1980. I began playing guitar in my 20's but realized that without singing, and without being in a band, guitar didn't sound full enough to me. Piano can be played without accompaniment and sound like a full instrument.

Aside from that, I have been using it as Dementia Prevention. My mother had dementia in her mid to late 60's. Realizing I have some of the genetics, I'm doing everything I can to prevent or at least delay it. As Bill stated above, piano specifically, and art and other cognitive activities in general, may help. Additionally, I eat really well, exercise, and challenge myself mentally as much as time allows. By improving blood flow to the brain, research has demonstrated that the symptoms may be less severe or occur later. My mother was very bright, but did not eat well or exercise at all. Who knows if it may have been different. One thing for certain is that medicines didn't do anything to help her.

My journey as a complete beginner a few years ago has taken me to a new appreciation for the world of music. I began as a Rock and Blues fan, but haven taken a lesson every two weeks for the past two to three years has taken me to jazz and now classical music. I've been playing Autumn Leaves, Misty, All The Things You Are, and recently began Moonlight Sonata (1st mvmt). It's rather sad, actually, how few of my contemporaries (45-50 years old) know anything about the world of classical music - but that's for a different thread.

#2618703 - 02/27/17 10:37 PM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
Semei Offline

Loc: Canada
Because the piano is there!

#2619963 - 03/03/17 11:44 AM Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? [Re: Piano World]
oscar1 Offline

I assume my story would be the polar opposite of most people here.

Lot of people in my family played piano (some even as conservatory piano teachers) and as a child I remember I wanted to play piano very much. In fact I remember as a 1st grader I subscribed myself to piano lessons when the teachers came to promote it in my class, and was extremely looking forward to it.
But my parents said very resolute no (mostly because of their own bad experience ? or they didn't want to look for piano or something like that) and so I never get to go to any lessons. :-( or to actually play any instrument since neither my primary nor secondary school had any instruments to teach. Literally zero. (in fact there was absolutely no art or music class in my secondary education at all) So I never learned to read notes. My parents also mysteriously claimed and joked that I am tone deaf...
Instead they signed me for an art class after school. (I did like it BTW, it was great fun, superb teacher and got some awards and such)

So as soon as I became independent from my parents which was in my late university years I tried to learn to play on everything that could make a sound, all by myself. I now play guitar, violin and keyboard. I even made few instruments by myself, including violin, few acoustic guitars, hammered dulcimer...
But because of the 20 years wasted, I advance slowly (and also don't have that much time). The old brain tries to fight back on any new info. I am to this day jealous of people who got a good music education from their early years... but maybe it is just my apology for not working too hard.

Edited by oscar1 (03/03/17 11:52 AM)

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
What's Hot!!
New Forums Location & New Piano World Site
---------------------
Why Do You Play The Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Sweetwater Hiring Keyboard Player!
Sweetwater Hiring Keyboard Player
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Piano Lamp LED

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Three iOS Piano Comparisons
by Jonky Ponky
04/29/17 02:59 AM
Piano Career Academy Illinca Vartic thread
by Richrf
04/28/17 10:53 PM
Sampletekk Black 70% off
by TheodorN
04/28/17 06:03 PM
MIT Piano Drop
by WhoDwaldi
04/28/17 05:35 PM
Possible to disable internal sounds on Yamaha P60 keyboard?
by Fscotte
04/28/17 03:58 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
87,549 Registered Members
44 Forums
179,272 Topics
2,620,320 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission