2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
Who's Online Now
31 members (auflauf, clothearednincompo, foxy.au, Alex Hutor, 36251, Frédéric L, 10 invisible), 439 guests, and 443 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pop Themed Recital - Discussion Thread
#2549543 06/14/16 09:50 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Welcome to the general discussion thread for the AB Forum Pop Themed Recital!

Please use this thread for any discussion of the pieces in the main recital thread.

POP THEMED RECITAL MAIN THREAD click here

Discussions and replies can be posted at-will. Feel free to comment on any or all individual pieces, or as many as you like. Some members offer comments on each submission individually; others offer general congratulations. Either approach is appropriate. Feel free to offer more specific, technical feedback if the participant had indicated that technical feedback was welcome.

Enjoy the recital!

Last edited by casinitaly; 06/15/16 04:34 PM. Reason: added link to recital thread
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Pop Themed Recital - Discussion Thread
Pop Recital #2549544 06/14/16 09:53 PM
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Well done everyone! Keen to get some listening time in and see what everyone's been working on.

Pop Recital #2549557 06/14/16 10:52 PM
O
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
O
While I don't feel like playing "pop" music on the piano, listening to this recital is a great pleasure. Brings back a lot of memories and I constantly find myself singing the songs as I listen (someone also kindly added lyrics) smile So far everyone's been excellent!

I think I'm going to end up some pretty bad ear worms though grin

Pop Recital #2549574 06/15/16 12:21 AM
W
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
W
About halfway through, 53 pieces, but performers carrying way more than one submission.

Great job all. You get the hubby-tapping-foot-and-singing-along award... a high honor indeed.

Whizbang
amateur ragtime pianist
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeschala
Pop Recital #2549585 06/15/16 02:03 AM
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
First installment of comments. (Wow, is this e-cital going to be fun!!! grin ) One of the things I love about this kind of Pop music is all of the memories it evokes! Jeesh!!!

01) Greener/Jeff - "Close to You"
From the start, you had me with that 70s sound. Then, your bass work came in, all jazzy and animated, and I fell in love with your version... I really love this song, with all of those most excellent sus and major 7 chords. And, your version really captures the beautiful "Carpenters" harmony, too. Beautifully done. Can I tell a story? The other day, I was playing at one of my regular places--an assisted living center for Alzheimer's patients, and when I walked in, one of the gals who usually gets up and dances away from her walker when I play peppy stuff said, "I hope you're ready to play 'Happy Birthday' because today's my birthday!" One of the staff said, "No, it's not!" She said, "Tomorrow's my birthday!" The staff member said, "No, it's not, Millie. Monday's your birthday!" So Millie said, "Monday's my birthday! I'm going to be 99!" So, I played Happy Birthday because that's obligatory, but then I got out "Close to You," and after I played it, I looked right at Millie and said, "That's a real birthday song, because it says, 'On the day that you were born, the angels got together, and decided to create a dream come true.'" Ha-ha! You should have seen the light come from her eyes. Man, I love this song!

02) Greener/Jeff - "It's a Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood"
Never had much use for Mr. Rogers... until I had a kid. Then, while watching together, Mr. Rogers became the wisest and most important man in my life. I did not mind plunking my child in front of the TV every day, because we learned Important Things together. For me, it was remedial. For my son, it was simply rightness from the start. I heard a local radio talk show host reference Mr. Rogers, yesterday. The host said, "Mr. Rogers said something that his mother told him to pay attention to when bad things happen. 'Watch the helpers. When bad things happen, there are always helpers to make things better--comforting those who hurt, helping those in need." Your rendition is perfect, Jeff, with the intriguing piano chord voicings underneath the intriguing vocal chord voicings. wink Beautiful, unpretentious, gloriously real stuff.

03) Sam S and spouse - "Moon River"
What a lush, rich, and compelling pairing! I love the varied shimmering piano movement underneath the warmth of the clarinet. And the key change to Five Flats Major sounds very comfortable for both instruments. It's easy on the ears, at least. There is a special sonic melding in the last chord. Do you two take requests? "Moonlight Becomes You." Here is an imaginary dollar in your tip jar.

04) Tim - "All I Know
I am always eager to get to the Tim shelf of the recital library, because I know something different and amazing is waiting there to open. This song was new to me, so I went searching on The You Tube to find the definitive Art Garfunkel version, and dint like it after having heard Tim's version. Tim's playing is so much more song wise -- meaningful, flexible and nuanced. So then, I thought I'd better look for the Laura Nyro version of it to see what Tim meant, but clicked on a recording of her 1970s studio version of "Up On The Roof," and fell in love. Then, I clicked on a side link--Todd Rundgren's "Baby Lets Swing," and fell in love all over again with Todd Rundgren's music. Then I felt like I was looking through a knot hole in the outfield fence to catch a glimpse of Laura Nyro, who was pitching--because I thought I had everything I needed with Carole King in the rotation. Now, I want and need to know Laura Nyro. She "does it better."

This e-cital is going to take forever.

More later.
--Andy

I may not be fast,
but at least I'm slow.
Pop Recital #2549599 06/15/16 05:35 AM
D
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
D
What a terrific recital! I've just been dipping in here and there but I'm going to have to take my time over this....

dire tonic #2549636 06/15/16 09:58 AM
8000 Post Club Member
8000 Post Club Member
Least experienced first. I might get a few wrong here . . . but its a long haul and my typings . . .not good.

21 Piangrow This Masquarade

Sure sounds a treat, love the genre this falls into, Classy, wi some truly lovely touches. Impressive! You vould earn money doin this . . .

23 Medden Rising Sun

A good choice, full o melancholy snd Geordie dourness. Very well done, a good clean sound1

24 . . . . .Lady Madonna

Good rhythmic stuff here that has nuances which are part of the original song, and would be expected to be overlooked. You have cemented a good foundation for the building you are constructing . . .

28 Tubbie Love me Tender

Good speed for this old classic, a lot of work has gone into this and it flows very well. Super though . . . bit before my time ha ha

29 h8dk97 Jacobs Theme

Carefully and precisely played; represents excellent progress for less than 18m, well done!

32 Michiyo Fir Can you feel the love tonight

Sweet music, sweet speed. Very listenable, you do a splendid job here, most o this stuff is far from easy.

33 Jen Weir Comfortably numb

You look comfortable playing this stuff, and make it look so easy . .As you say, the challenge is to play those multi instrument part inc vocals, on the piano. I find it a challenge too, but one which is good to follow. This sounds like all the lovely little bits are in there and you rise to this challenge so well.

34 . . . . Riders on the storm

My personal all time fave. Brings back so many memories on the road wi the band ha ha Lovely brooding atmosphere, a very sophisticated popular song with very accomplished musicians. And that`s what I hear here. Incredible how you bring this to life, with the nuances associated wi this song. The piano solo, note for note, I am green right now.
The job`s yours . . .

35 . . . .More than a feeling

Typical quality music from that era; the vocals scream out, and soar where they morph seamlessly into the guitar which draws alongside. Brilliant stuff, from them and you. Your romantic version doesn`t quite have the impact of the original, but beautiful in the way you portray it. A great take on this.

36 Barbaram Bridge Over

A peaceful feel to this wonderful S&g iconic song which was No1 for ages, I reckon. It is hard, and yours was most pleasant with plenty of feelgood thrown in.

37 Timbo Jurassic Park

Never saw the film, don`t know the tune! Sounded lovely and melodic with some very nice touches throughout.

38 Carlos 88 America

Not heard this often, but it warrants further investigation from me. Super fast waltz tempo with excellent rhythm and LH work.

39 . . . . . Bohemian Rhapsody

You have a lot of courage, like "Who dares Wins" Great start to this, and a languid feel until 2.30 or so, when it changes as per song. A magnificent effort hereon this most comples of pieces . . . I`ll stick to "Bicycle" . . ."Barcelona is my favourite. (Which was Freddy Mercury and Kiri Tekana, not Queen)

47 Nick Your Song

Elton`s first biggie, I think. This has an unhurried feel to it, and is far more relaxing than what I could manage. A very good stab at it, with excellent results.

Last edited by peterws; 06/15/16 01:45 PM.

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
Pop Recital #2549713 06/15/16 04:30 PM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
I've just listened to the first entries and must comment already. As noted, for many these tunes evoke very strong memories of times past, making this a pretty special recital. This is going to be fun.

01) Greener/Jeff - "Close to You"
02) Greener/Jeff - "It's a Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood"

I don't know how you did it, Jeff? Took two songs that I quite disliked years ago and made me a fan in one sitting. Listening to your touch in Close to You I got to thinking how if you were a shortstop I would say "he's got such soft hands." (consult baseball fan for explanation) Coming into those phrase endings with a sweet squeeze of every last harmonic drop. When Rogers used to hit the screen, I'd hit the dial, but you got me toe tapping to it and grooving on the changes. Very nice work Jeff, thanks.

Fugue in C minor,JS Bach
Goldberg Variation #7,JS Bach
Goldberg Variations-Aria,JS Bach

Estonia L190 #7284[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Pop Recital #2549718 06/15/16 04:45 PM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
03) Sam S and Lovely Laurie - "Moon River"

Oh Wow, Sam and Laurie. Your Summerkeys experiences are showing, playing along with each other like a pair of pros. A beautiful sweetly played melody from Laurie, with Sam's perfect accompaniment style and understated touch. Bravo! That was a treat.

Fugue in C minor,JS Bach
Goldberg Variation #7,JS Bach
Goldberg Variations-Aria,JS Bach

Estonia L190 #7284[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Pop Recital #2549721 06/15/16 04:53 PM
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
this recital thing is fantastic.
some wonderful music.
i'd think this should be on pianoworld's front page!
also, for quicker download, why not just head to here:
http://recitals.pianoworld.com/recital_files/

anyways, thanks for some great music. I'll be putting this on in the car.

http://PianoCheetah.app - my weird piano practice program
Stephen Hazel #2549731 06/15/16 05:19 PM
8000 Post Club Member
8000 Post Club Member
1 Greener/Jeff Close to you

Nice arrangement of this much played piano piece; it was great and had a happy feel to it.

2 . . . . . Its a beautiful Day

Singing and playing is hard, isn`t it? Something has to give, but you handled it all really well. I would continue, and the voice will develop nicely. But which will predominate? Voice or piano? smile

3 SamS Moon River

I remember Andy Williams well, he was a great cabaret artist and compere. A good arrangement of the two of you in this, with super harmonies coming from your missus. Fine job, a pleasure to hear this.

4 - 11 Tim Adrianson

This is an introduction to these two composers, although I knew McArthur Park well enough, and one or two others. But the stuff by Webb had a great feelgood style, very modern sounding, with plenty of good stuff to get your teeth into. And Myros stuff was what I like to call "Urban Jazz" and has city life written all over it. Too technical for me to play or even appreciate fully, it just begs a sax, muted trumpet and too much drink crazy for that city atmosphere. You did such a splendid job on all this, as we would expect from you.
I apologise for not separating the tunes out, but in truth, Id not heard em before and couldn`t really relate as Id like to have.

"[Linked Image]"
peterws #2549754 06/15/16 07:32 PM
H
H
Originally Posted by peterws
Least experienced first. I might get a few wrong here . . . but its a long haul and my typings . . .not good.

29 h8dk97 Jacobs Theme

Carefully and precisely played; represents excellent progress for less than 18m, well done!

Thank you for kind words peterws, although when I listen to my own recording (this was the first time I recorded myself playing) I don't really like it.

h8dk97 #2549807 06/16/16 12:46 AM
8000 Post Club Member
8000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by h8dk97
Originally Posted by peterws

29 h8dk97 Jacobs Theme

Thank you for kind words peterws, although when I listen to my own recording (this was the first time I recorded myself playing) I don't really like it.

We all feel the same about recording. Its good feedback which leads to improvement.
Cheaper than a teacher too. .

"[Linked Image]"
Pop Recital #2549825 06/16/16 03:46 AM
B
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
B
Another fab recital, and quite a change from the norm!
I wasn't intending to make individual comments but it seems I just can't help myself.
Comments by performer rather than by song, I know I've missed a few in the middle as well as the ones at the end I haven't got to yet, I got pulled away in the middle and missed some, but I'll go back.

Greener - several great submissions, but I just *love* "Bein' Green". How hilarious (and yet 100% believable once you know) that it started out on Sesame Street.
Many thanks also for organising the recital!

Sam S & Laurie - gorgeous duet, well done!

Tim Adrianson - what a marvellous collection. I really adore the lyrics of "All I know", thanks for including them.

JoBert - very successful use of the features of your digital piano - the strings, the rhythm, etc. well done!

PatH - love the energy you bring, great stuff

pianogrlnw - I really liked that cool jazz sound, it's a style I aspire to get to grips with some day

Medden - I've always really liked "House of the Rising Sun" and it lends itself well to piano solo. Great job

Newbert - I wouldn't classify myself as a Billy Joel fan (except for Goodnight Saigon maybe), but I really enjoyed your selection, particularly "New York State of Mind"

Tubbie - great job. Not a huge Clayderman fan in general but I did really like your Elvis a la Clayderman smile

h8dk97 - welcome to the recitals, this was very nicely done

Peyton - one of my very favourite songs, fantastic. Well done on the singing. I would have liked to give it a try too for this recital (in theory) but never got around to investigating logistically how I might do it. Plus I can do a much better job of singing the song I dropped than the one I submitted!

Michiyo-Fir - as you say yourself, "short and sweet". It is sweet, and really nicely done

Jen Weir - fab! VK's arrangements are a bit beyond me. Especially liked "Comfortably Numb" which doesn't obviously translate into such a successful piano solo arrangement.

wisebuff - as you know, I love this one too! Well done, very nicely played. On my to-do list!

carlos88 - ah, another S&G song smile I've always really liked "America" too, and I really enjoyed your version of it

[Linked Image]
Pop Recital #2549827 06/16/16 04:38 AM
A
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
A
I've just enjoyed finishing the 42 recital so ready to start listening to this one!

Edit: What a nice surprise, Greener/Jeff haha. Like the singing! smile

Very cute, Sam S! It must be big fun.

Tim Adrianson, I don't think I know any of your songs, but I am enjoying your little concert. laugh smile

Last edited by Albunea; 06/16/16 05:10 AM.
Pop Recital #2549866 06/16/16 09:03 AM
R
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
R
Greener – Close To You. Brings back memories – this arrangement fits perfectly with the way I remember the song – and the era. Good work.

Sam – Moon River. I see this recital is going to be a trip down memory lane, bringing a strong dose of nostalgia. You and your wife play beautifully together and I find it quite moving, especially the sections where piano and clarinet are interacting melodically. Great stuff.

Tim Adrianson – She Moves and Eyes Follow. Beautifully played, with feeling and tons of expression. Lovely ending.

Jobert – Skyfall. Wonderful, solid playing. You sound great with that accompaniment, very full and very musical. BTW, I got a kick out of your narrative re your technical struggles – I feel like I have spent half my life grappling with backing tracks and such. In your case, it paid off very nicely. Well done.

Patrick – Walk Like An Egyptian. Whew, that is some hot stuff! Very exciting! I am wow’ed by your left hand work, it never faltered in spite of the fast tempo. BTW, I couldn’t help but notice the look of satisfaction at the end, knowing you had aced it. I have had that feeling too, once or twice! Great work.

Peter – Eleanor Rigby. A very lively and spirited rendition. For me, it really brought back the feeling of those years. Wonderful playing!

Ed

http://edsjazzpianopage.blogspot.com/

My fingers are slow, but easily keep pace with my thoughts.

Pop Recital #2549871 06/16/16 09:20 AM
W
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
W
This recital provokes so many memories. LOVE it! I'm enjoying the listening. Hope to get some comments out to you as well.

[Linked Image]

Wise as in learner
Buff as in Colorado Buffalo
Pop Recital #2549901 06/16/16 12:47 PM
Z
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Z
What a cracking listen. I'm delighted to be part of it and even more delighted not to have to listen to the last one; it shouldn't have slipped through.

Jeff, you're in your element here. Really heartwarming stuff and a delight to listen to. The stories behind the music add a nice touch to the listening experience. (I see you used separate mikes for the piano - I should try that.)

Sam, very nice to hear a different instrument for the melody line. The piano is such a poor replacement for the subtleties of a voice or wind instrument. A softer side of the genre and a nostalgic moment.

Tim, I know a lot of Jimmy Webb's work - who doesn't? - but I didn't know any of these. It's a joy to hear them played so tenderly with such accomplishment.

JoBert, interesting to read the efforts you put into recording. I have to say it took a few attempts to get past the first chord but after reading your notes I gave it a proper listen and it turned out a lot better than I'd anticipated.

PatH, a real adrenaline shot from the Bangles piece - my biggest grin of the day - and a vigorous touch throughout your selections, most of which were unfamiliar to me but all worth listening to. This recital is clearly not your first venture into the genre.

Peter, I think this is the finest I've heard from you. You Raise Me Up was particularly sweet with Scottish folk overtones in your arrangement. Hugely enjoyable.

Ellen, a wonderful song I remember from the near perfect voice of Karen Carpenter. You've given it a great touch.

Ed, an excellent arrangement of this classic song and well played. I like the work you did in the middle; really showed off your skills.

Simon, really good job you've done here. The variations through the verses on Rising Sun were really cool and gave the song a much greater interest and storyline. Your teacher might get some ideas from this!

Newbert, I see you're in familiar territory here and you have a comfortable way around it.

Tubbie, welcome to the genre. You might not want to be distracted from your main thrust but there's a tremendously therapeutic benefit from it especially when the technique is well within in your ability. You bring your training to bear very well in this interpretation and it's encouraging to hear.

h8dk97, welcome to the forum. I don't know the Twilight movie but I've definitlety messed about with some Howard Shore themes in my time. You've done well for such little experience.

Peyton, so touching and so enjoyable to listen to from not-one-of-Leonard's-biggest-fans. Great to hear your voice no matter how long ago it was recorded. The voice adds a whole new dimension to the forum typist. And it's a voice well worth hearing. Please don't make it the last time! Smashing job.

Jade, a lovely performance and another player who can make good use of their classical training in lifting the performance above the ordinary. Very enjoyable.

Jen, this is obviously your thing and you're clearly good at it. With that amount of ability I'd like to hear some of your own arrangements. Maybe next time?

Barbara, this is a wonderful performance and something that shouldn't be hidden from your teacher. This is solo piano playing at its finest and deserving of as much attention and coaching as Bach and Beethoven.

Timbo, another welcome to a forum newcomer and another fine performance from someone of so little recent experience.

Carlos, America is beautiful and faithfully delivered. Bohemian Rhapsody is a very brave choice and ultimately successful. Just about anyone will know this and most will have at least some parts they sing along too, either silently or out loud. There's nothing here that'll distract from that experience. You're clearly up to the task.

dire tonic, you can't throw in performances like these and leave us wanting for Blackbird and Windmills. We's gotta have another one o' these. Thanks so much for the idea. It's turned out great. Respect.

Wisebuff, it's easy to see what you enjoy in playing this music. I might have passed by Leonard Cohen but I see I may have judged him on too narrow a selection.

Andy, a lovely range of moods and sentiments that really suit your easy playing style. It's a real pleasure to listen to you play and look forward to more of this. Thanks also for the encouragement from the GAS. The advice to overdub was an inspiration to do the work, which for me is the main benefit of these recitals, even if it didn't out as successful as I might have liked.

Nick, simple but effective. Very recognisable songs, played faithfully. Job done.

Richard, get yourself a blessed digital mixer, you old skinflint!

Richard
zrtf90 #2549920 06/16/16 02:13 PM
8000 Post Club Member
8000 Post Club Member
12 Jobert Skyfall

Great arrangement here and very well played. Good balance between the instruments; this works well. Nice nice!

13 Pat H

Your songs all had the modern flavor and were ahem, enthusiastically played. Like, very . . . ! Your hands were brilliant, couldn`t follow em, they moved so fast. Wonderful! Liked the last one best. You and Piano deserve a drink after those . . And look who`s gotta follow this . . frown

22 Riddler

Ed, a lovely take on this ole classic. Very well worked out and played. Enjoyed the steadyrhythm as opposed to the laid back set up Cilla Black used.

27 Newbert When She loved me

That was lovely playing, both the playing and sound were spot on. You are a good advert for that VPC1 you`re playing! Very nice indeed!

30 40 Greener Jeff

Your singing gets better as we progress through this recital ha ha. It`s a smooth delivery and suits your material nicely; the playing complements rather than taking centre stage, which of course, it should.

31 Peyton.

Well sung, and your playing was great. Leonard Cohen wrote fine songs, but other people invariably sing them better. Imo. You gave it the contemplative feel and it was a pleasure to hear it.

41 43 DireTonic High heel Sneakers.

Thought you were giving away your age here, but . . . I wasn`t expecting that! I hope you earn money from this standard of playing. Phenomenal. My flabber is gasted . .Nobody does it better! Forget classics . . .

43 WiseBuff Hallelujah

You do a good job here. These things always take time, and the recording invariably shows up the wrinkles which we hoped weren`t there or apparent. I find the same thing, I never get a decent take. You sounded well here and this thoughtful song was well portrayed.

Last edited by peterws; 06/16/16 03:23 PM.

"[Linked Image]"
Pop Recital #2549940 06/16/16 05:10 PM
J
J
This is definitely a fun one to listen to.

Greener -- My Mom, also a pianist, used to play Close to You. Great to hear it again on piano. Mr. Rogers ... such memories from when I was little. Nice to hear you singing along! You sing and play well!

Sam S -- Nice duet of Moon River. It must be fun to play along with your wife. Moon River was my parent's wedding song. This recital is getting sentimental for me!

Tim -- Extremely nice arrangements. You did a great job getting the melody to sing out. My favorite was "Time Flies."

JoBert -- It sounds great with the strings at the beginning and the drums. Was it fun to play that way, like you were playing in a band?

PatH -- That was amazing!! I was impressed how in the Bangles song you kept the rhythm so steady in the left hand while playing intricate stuff in the right hand. Really enjoyed this!

PeterWS -- Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmm -- Wow! That was better than the Crash Test Dummies! Truly a lovely arrangement and you played it superbly!

PianoGrlnw -- Such a beautiful arrangement, played so well!

Riddler -- I love "Alfie". You do such a great job from the lead sheet. I'm impressed!

Medden -- House of Rising Sun -- Your playing sounds great, like you have been playing for much longer than 2 years, 7 months!

YouTube | ReverbNation | Soundcloud
Instagram: jencctx

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  BB Player 

Link Copied to Clipboard
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
What's Hot!!
News from the Piano World
Our October 2020 Free Piano Newsletter is Here!
---------------------
3,000,000+!
------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Keep playing no matter what
by Tom97 - 11/29/20 06:14 AM
K. Kawai piano. Best tuning,
by Maximillyan - 11/29/20 03:22 AM
Dual-sensor vs Triple-sensor Actions
by Almaviva - 11/29/20 12:14 AM
Disklavier parts needed for Yamaha Mark 3 Disklavier
by Dfrankjazz - 11/28/20 10:52 PM
Pandemic a boon for piano stores?
by doremi - 11/28/20 10:37 PM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics203,122
Posts3,028,379
Members99,409
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2020 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission