2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.9 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Petrof Pianos
Petrof Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Karsten Collection
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Who's Online Now
48 members (AB Forum Recital, CajunJ, Cocorbett, Elminster, Boboulus, earlofmar, APianistFromItaly, 13 invisible), 401 guests, and 229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Re: Recital 41 --- General Discussion Room
AB Forum Recital #2518442 03/07/16 11:23 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
11. MeganR - Minuet In G BWV Anh 114
11 months???? Wow, this is really good; you're in the right path and you have managed this well know piece from the very first note. Congratulations! thumb

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
AB Forum Recital #2518444 03/07/16 11:29 AM
J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
Thanks again for comments, and for being encouraging about my recording. I'd like to report that I can now record again, thanks to folks here in the ABF! Although it doesn't work like it used to and it should (can you tell I'm still annoyed? laugh ) I got a USB cable, a headphone extension cord so I could put my piano in a convenient place, and voila! recording.

so thanks again smile

Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Perhaps "more music" is always the answer, no matter what the question might be! - Qwerty53
AB Forum Recital #2518445 03/07/16 11:35 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
20. khopin - Nocturne in D flat major Op 27 No 2
Oh... This is really good... I think you must be very proud with this Chopin nocturne: It's played as it should be... almost like singing. Wonderful job, very good recording, thanks for sharing! thumb

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
AB Forum Recital #2518446 03/07/16 11:42 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
26. Justin Davis - Claire De Lune
Justin, this is the best video ever laugh What a lucky kid that has a father who can play this at home!!!
A work in progress? Are you sure? This is very very good... not sure where you can improve unless you want to do a professional record! wink Congratulations, love it thumb

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
CarlosCC #2518581 03/07/16 07:12 PM
8000 Post Club Member
8000 Post Club Member
Elaine Allegro

Thanks for your thoughtfull comments, Elaine. Much appreciated. Now, some o Schumanns work is vefy beautiful and has an almost languid feel about it. Other stuff is of military quality. Teutonic marches and all that! I reckon a lot of what he did falls into that category, but thats my perception. Its one I rather like. . perhaps cos Im a fella. . grin

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
AB Forum Recital #2518781 03/08/16 11:42 AM
G
G
Thanks to those— Moonsh1ne, Forrest Halford, Doris, Medden, piano_primo_1, Monica K., raubucho, MarieJ, JoBert, Megan R, Sam S, Cheryl, peterws, Sam S, Gandalf, Riddler, Inlanding, barbaram, UnderConstruction, Cathy, Andy — who commented on my piece, Djiekuje. I really appreciate your kind words. I think, like MarieJ and others have written, it helps to keep me going!

Glad to find out there are other Brubeck fans. Themes from Eurasia and Nocturnes are pretty accessible collections for an intermediate player. I’m glad to have them. My husband tolerates much of the classical music I play, but we both like Brubeck. Husband remembers long ago seeing Brubeck perform at a college with a pretty rowdy crowd. The students didn’t know anything about Brubeck (free concert) but there were lots of beers being sold at the back of the auditorium. The drinking age has just been lowered to 18. At some point Brubeck stopped to listen then improvised off the sounds of beer bottles rolling down the sloped concrete floor and the chatter of the kids.

These ABF recitals are wonderful. I love having the pressure to perform regularly. I think that pressure has really helped my playing. I’m grateful for the opportunity. Thanks for all the hard work to keep this tradition going. Hope sometime when I’m less busy I can contribute more to this effort.

The talent collected here is amazing and inspiring. I’m impressed with the thoughtful comments. I learn a lot here.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Hailun HG 178, Charles Walter 1500, Kawai CA63
AB Forum Recital #2518782 03/08/16 11:42 AM
A
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
A
My penultimate batch:

41. Pollux - Funeral March for a Marionette I'm not sure if I've heard the original piano composition before. You bring it a wonderful sense of the quirky, the essence of the piece is totally captured. I'm sorry, though, I really didn't enjoy the addition of the electric piano. It makes it hard to hear the phrasing that I believe is there and dampens some of the expression. Still I did enjoy it, I would have preferred straight piano.

42. CarlosCC - Night Not knowing the original I can't comment on the changes but this feels very complete. It's haunting, beautiful, with a delicate balance of voices, nice use of tempo and dynamics. Very enjoyable!

43. f3r/Mark - Invention n.4 This is a great invention that I've worked on myself. Yours is a much more complete performance, you really handle the difficult trill sections very well. On the whole I would just suggest bringing out one active voice at a time. But the tempo, the feel, the expression were fantastic! Thanks!

44. Andy Platt - Sonata in G Minor, Hob.XVI:44, Allegretto This started and I thought, I've played this ... doh! OK, wish I'd got the first movement in the bag. It will never happen now, I didn't enjoy the piece enough to go back to it. This still feels more choppy than I remember, something to focus on - although that improves as the piece progresses.

45. Zoot 64 - Minuet A very nice performance of this delicate minuet, you shade it beautifully. And the voices are nicely controlled. I really enjoyed some of the small dynamic changes. Great!

46. blackjack1777 - Days of Wine and Roses Love this song, and you do it justice. The melody is phrased very well, it flows nicely. Perhaps some more peaks and valleys in the sound? (Ah, towards the end we got that - perhaps more in the beginning?)

47. MaryBee - Danny Boy (Londonderry Air) I have to sing along (at least in my head) to this. OK, I hadn't read your notes so I wasn't expecting the oboe! Very nice combination, you sound very natural together. The piece flows wonderfully and is very vocal. Loved it!

48. outo - Barcarolle op 65-6 A beautiful performance of this piece, you keep great control, progressing the piece forward but maintaining a gentle tone. The change between the sections was great, I liked the dynamics within a fairly constrained range. Wonderful!

49. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Largo - New World Symphony It's always good to play a piece that you just enjoy playing once in a while. And it shows, very stately, elegant, but never getting bogged down. Very nice!

50. Forrest Halford - Mozart Sonata K576 3rd movement I think you undersold your performance a little. These sonatas are tricky but you remain in control, have a great tempo, nice phrasing and handling of the different voices. I really enjoyed it a lot!

• Debussy - Le Petit Nègre, L. 114
  • Haydn - Sonata in Gm, Hob. XVI/44

Kawai K3
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
AB Forum Recital #2518783 03/08/16 11:44 AM
G
G
Thanks to those— Moonsh1ne, Forrest Halford, Doris, Medden, piano_primo_1, Monica K., raubucho, MarieJ, JoBert, Megan R, Sam S, Cheryl, peterws, Sam S, Gandalf, Riddler, Inlanding, barbaram, UnderConstruction, Cathy, Andy — who commented on my piece, Djiekuje. I really appreciate your kind words. I think, like MarieJ and others have written, it helps to keep me going!

Glad to find out there are other Brubeck fans. Themes from Eurasia and Nocturnes are pretty accessible collections for an intermediate player. I’m glad to have them. My husband tolerates much of the classical music I play, but we both like Brubeck. Husband remembers long ago seeing Brubeck perform at a college with a pretty rowdy crowd. The students didn’t know anything about Brubeck (free concert) but there were lots of beers being sold at the back of the auditorium. The drinking age had just been lowered to 18. At some point Brubeck stopped to listen then improvised off the sounds of beer bottles rolling down the sloped concrete floor and the chatter of the kids.

These ABF recitals are wonderful. I love having the pressure to perform regularly. I think that pressure has really helped my playing. I’m grateful for the opportunity. Thanks for all the hard work to keep this tradition going. Hope sometime when I’m less busy I can contribute to the effort.

The talent collected here is amazing and inspiring. I’m impressed with the thoughtful comments. I learn a lot here.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Hailun HG 178, Charles Walter 1500, Kawai CA63
AB Forum Recital #2518802 03/08/16 12:36 PM
D
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
D
I appreciate all the generous comments made by forum members on my submission. I understand the time it takes to listen and comment. It takes a commitment that I have not had the last few recitals. I'm truly sorry about that, as I know what the comments mean to people. I know what the comments mean to me. Anyway, it's been a combination of technical computer issues, and some health problems. I've generally been participating less and less on the forum. I hope that will begin to improve.

I do thank all of you very much who have listened and commented.

1918 Mason & Hamlin BB
1906 Mason & Hamlin Es
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

AB Forum Recital #2518839 03/08/16 02:55 PM
A
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
A
My last set:

51. Yamaha G3 & P-80 Mike White - Ch'ella mi creda Very passionate version of this tune, perhaps the melody could be more connected. But a wonderful straightforward version, very enjoyable.

52. Alexander Borro - Underwood This is a wonderful quiet but moving performance, full of space and tenderness. Any mistakes were pretty much unnoticeable. I really enjoyed it.

53. dynamobt/Marilyn - Intermezzo Op 118 no 2 Totally beautiful! This is a wonderful Brahms Intermezzo, full of passion and depth. You perform it so magnificantly, it positively shines. I loved the dynamic range, the careful attention to timing, the weight of the piece (without becoming heavy). A touching tribute to your old teacher.

54. jotur/Cathy Turner - Misty One of my favorite tunes - heck, that's why I played it for the American Songbook Recital! This sounds like a more complex arrangement but you keep the melody shining yet it has that sense of pathos required. Beautiful!

55. carlos88 - La Puerta del Vino The Debussy preludes are tricky, you bring this across nicely. You have the rhythm very well controlled, there is a fluidity to it which is great. Your hard work paid off!

56. Moonsh1ne - Waltz in B minor, Op. 69 No. 2 This was the first Chopin waltz I worked on, I know how tricky it is. I thought you did a wonderful job with the first themes, they flow, they skip, they dance. Yes, a teeny bit more spotty in the middle section but you are underselling your performance, it was fine. The thirds are really tricky, they'll come in time.

57. UnderConstruction - Odeon (Tango Brazilleiro) What a great toe tapping piece to finish this. The rhythm is solid, the music flows around it. It oozes Brazil with every note, well with a touch of rag thrown in. Fantastic finish to the recital!

• Debussy - Le Petit Nègre, L. 114
  • Haydn - Sonata in Gm, Hob. XVI/44

Kawai K3
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Andy Platt #2518922 03/08/16 06:46 PM
f3r Offline
Originally Posted by Andy Platt
43. f3r/Mark - Invention n.4 This is a great invention that I've worked on myself. Yours is a much more complete performance, you really handle the difficult trill sections very well. On the whole I would just suggest bringing out one active voice at a time. But the tempo, the feel, the expression were fantastic! Thanks!

Thanks, Andy. It needed stronger dynamics, that's probably why it sounds like the voices were both standing out. I think, in some measures, bringing them out together is good (with one exiting before the other). This is how I feel I should play it but I need to check the piece again because some new ideas have popped up in my head.

Mark

[Linked Image]
Kawai CA97 | YouTube
AB Forum Recital #2518926 03/08/16 06:56 PM

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member
Thanks Pollux, Cathy and Andy - It really makes me happy to hear folks are kicking back and relaxing to the music !

Cathy - very cool that you have those high school memories of this piece too!

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

AB Forum Recital #2519073 03/09/16 07:17 AM
B
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
B
Finally, my last batch of comments. I started from the end so here I am commenting on the first 15. This recital has been an absolute pleasure.
Many thanks again to all who commented on my own submission, I really appreciate the support, helpful critique and general wonderfulness smile

01. earlofmar - Gnossienne No.4
Fab, so atmospheric. I love it. I think one of the challenges with this is to make all the lovely sounds cohere into a musical whole and you really succeed.

02. Inlanding - Glen - Solfeggietto
I love this one too, it’s so much fun. I’d like to learn it for some of the wrong reasons (it’s a great showing off piece relative to its (supposed) level of difficulty) as well as plenty of the right ones (a great piece, and I could really benefit from working on speed)

03. wouter79 - Venetianisches Gondellied, Op. 19 no.6
Ha, if you are a complete beginner and a slow learner then I guess that’s just the human condition as we are all in the same boat, or should I say gondola!
I enjoyed this piece a lot. It does have that dark, almost “funeral” character at the beginning as you allude to, but as it proceeds it’s much more lively though retaining a certain darkness. Not sad exactly, but I do imagine a night time thoughtful mood, on the rocking boat

04. MarieJ - Writing Poems
Beautiful, MarieJ! I must watch the movie this is from, I’ve heard good things about it. But for now I am more than content to listen to this gorgeous music from it

05. Peyton - A Play on Words
This is just lovely Peyton, and doubly impressive when it’s an original composition. Thanks for sharing your work with us

06. Newbert - The Ludlows - Legends of the Fall
Lovely music. Sounds sort of Irish influenced, but Wikipedia tells me the Ludlows are meant to be of Cornish extraction. I have no specific knowledge of Cornish musical traditions but of course Cornwall is also historically Celtic so some similarities wouldn’t be that surprising.
I’ve just read your note that you did this as a lead sheet - great job!

07. AZ_Astro - Prelude in E Minor Opus 28 No 4
Ahh, wonderful Chopin smile. And what a great achievement to be playing this piece that you’ve wanted to play since you were 5!

08. SwissMS - Sonata in B flat , Op. 22 Minuet and Trio
Super! I enjoyed watching the video and seeing the hands crossing. Very nice and nuanced use of dynamics

09. Riddler (Ed) - Time Remembered
This is lovely, Ed. It was really interesting to read about the unconventional chords and harmonies, they certainly create a distinctive mood.

10. Monica K. - High Heels
Gorgeous, and I thought the tempo was perfect (not having any preconceived notions about how Einaudi plays it himself)

11. MeganR - Minuet In G BWV Anh 114
Brightly and confidently played MeganR. You’ve made really solid progress in your (almost) year playing. Wishing you many more years of enjoyment!

12. JoBert - The Hobbit - Theme
Wow, this is great. After your various mentions of Jan Kolacek I’m definitely going to have to check him out

13. Medden - Simon - Prelude Op 28 No 15
I really enjoyed listening to this. I would have liked to join the study group for this piece but wasn’t really in a position to add it to my workload. I look forward to hearing the finished version, what you have done is really nice.

14. briangmoore - Chopin, Prelude 6
Lovely! I hope you managed to get something to eat eventually smile

15. BrianDX - Canon
I love this Canon, I submitted another version of it to one of last year’s recitals and it’s one I would like to keep in repertoire. Very nice job, it’s great listening to your consistent progress.

[Linked Image]
AB Forum Recital #2519150 03/09/16 12:27 PM
P
P
Originally Posted by Andy Platt
41. Pollux - Funeral March for a Marionette I'm not sure if I've heard the original piano composition before. You bring it a wonderful sense of the quirky, the essence of the piece is totally captured. I'm sorry, though, I really didn't enjoy the addition of the electric piano. It makes it hard to hear the phrasing that I believe is there and dampens some of the expression. Still I did enjoy it, I would have preferred straight piano.

I understand your reluctance toward my choice of instrument voice and I'm taking heed of it. This choice came from the need to have more sustain. I had a struggle with the part in the main theme where the right hand is playing two voices. When played by a string or woodwind instrument in the orchestral version, the effect is very noticeable, perhaps impossible to achieve in a piano solo arrangement.
Playing these two voices was a real challenge for me, never done that before...
What I have submitted was an abridged version; I'm still working on this piece and I really want to play it in extenso in a future recital. So I'm gonna work on my technique playing that "two voices" trick using a "straight" piano voice. Thanks for your advice...

Honorary member of the order of the flats
"Before Eating A Doughnut Get Coffee First"
�����������
CVP-407
AB Forum Recital #2520778 03/13/16 11:15 PM
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
I've been away from my computer for a few days, and was delighted to find more positive comments when I turned it on again. Belated thanks to briangmoore and barbaram for their kind words of encouragement. And another BIG thank-you to PianoWorld!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]XXXVIII-LVIII

My C3 - solace. And joy.
AB Forum Recital #2522769 03/19/16 09:20 PM
P
P
16 Snow White’s Drea: Lovely playing. Has a fairytale quality to it.
17 Rachmaninoff Prelude No 4 Opus 23: You have allowed the melody to really sing above the accompaniment, great job! Would have loved more dynamics variation in the melody.
18 Chopin Nocturne in F minor: Very mellow and beautiful piano sound. Beautiful playing! The fast passages with staccatos were executed very nicely!!
19 Tchaikovsky Song of the Lark: I really enjoyed your rendition of this piece. Alternating between pensive and playful.
20 Chopin Nocturne in D flat major: Wow wow. Love it.

AB Forum Recital #2526046 03/30/16 02:06 PM
As always I'm far behind with my comments...and reading through the other comments... but this is my next batch. I've already listend to everyone and noted down some handwritten notes. So I just need to type them at the computer.

17. Anne H - Prelude No 4, Opus 23
What a beautiful piece! I'm always a bit afraid to start working on pieces that are so long, because it's so likely for me to not complete it. ;-) You are doing a fine job on this one!

18. Michiyo-Fir (Jade) - Nocturne in F minor Op. 55 No. 1
Beautifully played. Simply loved it! :-)

19. PikaPianist - March (Song of the Lark), The Seasons Op.37
Nice interpretation. You truely made this piece your own by adding your personal touch to it!

20. khopin - Nocturne in D flat major Op 27 No 2
I love chopin too. Great job! You play it with nice dynamics.

21. barbaram - Alla Turca - Piano Sonata No 11 K331 3rd Movement
This is a true challenge because it's so famous and well known. I think you are on a very good way already! It will become much more brilliant when you will relearn the piece after a break from it. And then you have a good recording to compare it with! :-)

22. johan d - Minuet in G Major Ahn 114
I believe nearly every serious piano learner "must" play this piece! I liked it a lot! Nice performance!

23. Peterws (peter) - Schumann 15; 1 and 2
Well done! Keep up the hard work! I can understand your joy playing Schumann. Love him too! :-)

24. Piano_ Primo_1 - Praeambulum No.3 in d mi _ Deep River
Nice performances. I preferred the piano version of the Praeambulum!

25. gingko2 - Djiekuje (Thank You)
A wonderful way to say "Thank you!". Liked the piece and your performance very much!

26. Justin Davis (JustinDAggie - Claire De Lune
Wow! Simply beautiful. Love the piece and your performance! Of course the sweet interruption makes it unique. :-)

27. SandTiger - Clear Blue Sky
Congrats on you composition! One can really picture the clear blue sky! Wow, and it's a live performance! :-)

AB Forum Recital #2526088 03/30/16 04:23 PM
And some more comments:

28. Meelays Kennedy - Fall
First measures reminded me of the "Forest Gump" soundtrack. But only the very beginning. One can imaging the leaves falling and whirling around in the stormy weather. Nice performance.

29. noobpianist90 - Songs Without Words Op. 30 No. 6
Very musical performance. There are some details you can still work on. For example the c sharp in the left hand in measure 46 and 50 is an important part of the decending bass line and could be a bit more hearable.

30. torquenale (Alessandra) - Bagatelle op. 119 n. 3
Sweet and nice piece of Beethoven that I didn't know before so I've not recognized the missing note. Great performance!

31. Sam S - Piano Sonata in F minor op2/1 1st movement
Have not tried to play a sonata for quiet some time now. You must have had a lot patience to learn this long movement. Very well done! :-)

32. tjbron - Venetianisches Gondellied, Op. 19 no.6
Congrats on your for recital submission! Well done! Great performance! Hope to hear you in the next recital again! These Venetian Boat Songs are such nice pieces.

33. Ganddalf - Rondo a la Mazur, Op.5
You can be very proud that you mastered this long and impressive piece!!! Great dynamics and top performance!

34. Mohan Karthik - Hallelujah
Well done! Nice performance and lovely piece!

35. Copper - I Surrender All
Nice and calm song! Great playing!

36. Richard (zrtf90) - Adagio Cantabile, from Op. 13
A beautiful piece of Beethoven! Top playing with great dynamics! Simply loved it! :-)

37. Jen Weir - Missing
Glad you are returning after your long break from the piano. Well done! You might check on your sitting height at the piano. Seems to be a bit too low.

38. Schubertian - Keyboard Suite #5, E major, HMV 430
Great playing! I'm looking forward to hear the other movements too in the Baroque recital! :-)

39. lyricmudra - Ein Lied ohne Worte an Fraulein Doris Loewe
Love your expressive performance. You know exactly what you want to "tell" the listeners. Nice phrasing and interpretation with lots of confidence!
I thought that I own the complete collection of Songs without words from Henle but I can't find this one. Where did you got the sheet music from? Would be very happy if you can point this out to me. :-)

40. Cathryn999 - Schumann Op 68 No 30 (untitled)
Love the piece! I played it before myself and I know that it is quite complicated. You are doing a great job for only six weeks working on this! Keep up the hard work!

41. Pollux - Funeral March for a Marionette
Funny title. It matches the piece so well! Nice performance! Thank you for the link to Tom Scott's animation.

42. CarlosCC - Night
Great work-in-progress already! Very well done! :-)

AB Forum Recital #2526433 03/31/16 03:34 PM
And my final batch:

43. f3r/Mark - Invention n.4
Wow! You mastered a true challenge for only playing the piano for 5 months! I'm impressed! I played that too a while ago and the trills were killing me. ;-)

44. Andy Platt - Sonata in G Minor, Hob.XVI:44, Allegretto
You have mastered a long piece with this sonata movement of Haydn. It's a pitty that you haven't recorded the other movement.

45. Zoot 64 - Minuet
Nice Scarlatti Minuet you choose to learn. Great playing! :-)

46. blackjack1777 - Days of Wine and Roses
Well done! Great performance of this nice song. :-)

47. MaryBee - Danny Boy (Londonderry Air)
Wow. That's nice that you can play together with your husband! I really enjoyed listening! Looking forward to many more duets!!!

48. outo - Barcarolle op 65-6
Alkan is new to me and the piece is beautiful!!! Top performance!

49. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Largo - New World Symphony
Very sensitive and beautiful playing! It's good to have some pieces to simply play for enjoying them to relax. Sometimes it feels like I only have pieces that are "hard work". ;-)

50. Forrest Halford - Mozart Sonata K576 3rd movement
Besides all the self-critique that you wrote submitting this recording, I still enjoyed it to listen to you. Great piece and performance. Of course you will return to this piece and will be able to play it differently but then you have a recording to compare it too.

51. Yamaha G3 & P-80 Mike White - Ch'ella mi creda
You are already on a good way with this piece. If you would like to work more on this one, it might be a good idea to start thinking more in phases. I had the impression that the different chords stand side by side and could be more connected to each other. Try to sing the piece while you practice it (aloud or just in your head) to feel the phrases. That's what I hear from my teacher all the time... ;-)

52. Alexander Borro - Underwood
Good control to express the calm atmosphere. Great performance!

53. dynamobt/Marilyn - Intermezzo Op 118 no 2
Interesting piece! Great dynamics & phasing! Top playing! Hope your public playing went well!

54. jotur/Cathy Turner - Misty
Nice and relaxing atmosphere! I really enjoyed your great playing!

55. carlos88 - La Puerta del Vino
Wow, that was great! Never played Debussy before but really loved the mood of this piece! Top playing!

56. Moonsh1ne - Waltz in B minor, Op. 69 No. 2
Awww, a lovely Waltz of Chopin! It's on a good way already. And I'm sure it will turn out to be a beautiful gem with a bit more work. And your little listener in the video is so cute! :-)

57. UnderConstruction - Odeon (Tango Brazilleiro) (to do)
A fantastic way to end this great recital. Love it. Still dancing! :-)

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  BB Player 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
News from the Piano World
Where Did The Buttons Go?!
----------------------
Our April 2020 Newsletter Available Online Now...
The Piano World During the Pandemic!
----------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Kawai announces DG30 digital grand piano
by Kawai James - 07/15/20 06:01 AM
What to do when you get a new piano?
by Soojin - 07/15/20 01:52 AM
Muffled sounding Yamaha C2X
by Soojin - 07/15/20 01:45 AM
Microphone for a singer
by PhilipInChina - 07/14/20 11:37 PM
Paint over cracks in grand Soundboard
by freelife - 07/14/20 09:01 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics200,261
Posts2,980,769
Members97,771
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2020 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission