2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.9 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Petrof Pianos
Petrof Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Karsten Collection
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Who's Online Now
79 members (AZNpiano, AaronSF, 36251, achoo42, anotherscott, Bill McKaig,RPT, 22 invisible), 571 guests, and 303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Re: Recital 41 --- General Discussion Room
AB Forum Recital #2517404 03/04/16 01:14 PM
A
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
A
My third set:

21. barbaram - Alla Turca - Piano Sonata No 11 K331 3rd Movement Nice performance of this classic! You got the bounciness just right. Perhaps as teeny bit more dynamic range although I'm wondering if it was more the recording auto-gain was on? Anyway, nicely phrased sections. Generally very controlled. Certainly enjoyable!

22. johan d - Minuet in G Major Ahn 114 Two performances in one recital! Nice job, your longer time playing this piece than the other submission shows. It's a very fluid, nicely phrased version. Although the left hand could perhaps be stronger?

23. Peterws (peter) - Schumann 15; 1 and 2 I think you are being harsh on yourself. These are lovely performances of the miniatures. Lovely restrained sections but with more passion where needed. I loved the dynamic shading and use of rubato.

24. Piano_ Primo_1 - Praeambulum No.3 in d mi _ Deep River Two nice pieces, well played. There is a great sense of reverence, without getting bogged down. Nice voicing on the organ section. Deep River was beautifully played, with a very vocal-like line.

25. gingko2 - Djiekuje (Thank You) This is a beautiful performance, very simple but full of expression. Understated but without being boring. I really enjoyed it.

26. Justin Davis (JustinDAggie - Claire De Lune Very nice, flowing performance. Perhaps it could have a little more pedal in parts but it was nicely phrased, the tempo was great and there was nice dynamic range. Chatter is a little bit distracting but I know how that goes! Very nice!

27. SandTiger - Clear Blue Sky A nice composition and you bring it across very well, good choice of dynamics and there is a lovely fluidity where needed. And live too!

28. Meelays Kennedy - Fall Quite fantastic technique, the recording doesn't quite do it justice as you say. The composition, I'm afraid, doesn't really go anywhere. Sorry.

29. noobpianist90 - Songs Without Words Op. 30 No. 6 Beautiful performance, you have a perfect balance between the hands and a lovingly shaped melody. There is great expression with very nice dynamic contrasts. Excellent!

30. torquenale (Alessandra) - Bagatelle op. 119 n. 3 This is a nice performance of this bagatelle, nice control, great development and sense of the dynamics. Very fun and enjoyable!

• Debussy - Le Petit Nègre, L. 114
  • Haydn - Sonata in Gm, Hob. XVI/44

Kawai K3
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
AB Forum Recital #2517445 03/04/16 03:26 PM
A
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
A
And the fourth:

31. Sam S - Piano Sonata in F minor op2/1 1st movement I like this sonata, with the Manheim rocket opening! You show great control over this long movement, occasional slowdowns don't mar the result. Nice dynamic range, very energetic, loved it.

32. tjbron - Venetianisches Gondellied, Op. 19 no.6 Nicely controlled, you can feel the rocking boat. There is a great weight to the performance, great dynamic shading and I like this tempo. Great.

33. Ganddalf - Rondo a la Mazur, Op.5 Quite a tour de Force. I loved the sense of space and direction; there was a great fluidity, wonderful voicing and great dynamic range. Wonderful!

34. Mohan Karthik - Hallelujah I've been arguing with my girlfriend who does the best vocal for this (it's Rufus by the way!). You bring across a vocal aspect very nicely; perhaps the accompaniment could be slightly quieter to allow the melody to shine. I loved the dynamic contrasts, particularly as it reaches the peak. It was great!

35. Copper - I Surrender All A nice flowing performance, the melody could perhaps stand out a teeny bit but it really had a wonderful simplicity and charm.

36. Richard (zrtf90) - Adagio Cantabile, from Op. 13 Definitely one of my favorite of Beethoven's slow movements. You choose a very simple path, possibly slightly more classical than Romantic. That's probably accurate but I must admit a very Romantic interpretation suits my style! Anyway, nice dynamic shading, great control and totally beautiful!

37. Jen Weir - Missing A nice flowing performance, with a great sense of the melody. Perhaps a little more dynamic range and it can be a little choppy in parts, although I think the digital keyboard is partly responsible. Very nice!

38. Schubertian - Keyboard Suite #5, E major, HMV 430 Very nice performance, though I think slowing down slightly would allow for better control over the tempo at the beginning; after that it settles down nicely. It's nicely phrased with good passing of the melody between the voices. And there are some great flourishes. As the piece went on I enjoyed it more and more! Great!

39. lyricmudra - Ein Lied ohne Worte an Fraulein Doris Loewe Very beautiful, lovely phrasing, the voices are well done and the dynamic contrasts and tempo are perfect. Sheer joy!

40. Cathryn999 - Schumann Op 68 No 30 (untitled) A very nice performance of this moving Schumann piece. I think you captured the character quite nicely, with good dynamic range and almost other-worldliness. Really enjoyable.

• Debussy - Le Petit Nègre, L. 114
  • Haydn - Sonata in Gm, Hob. XVI/44

Kawai K3
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
CarlosCC #2517599 03/04/16 11:17 PM
B
B

I have been listening to all the recital pieces a lot, but not had time to comment on any. Btw, thanks to all who commented on my piece!!! It is so amazing to know people are hearing my music.

It is so daunting to try to think of commenting on all or many submissions, so I finally just put my playlist on shuffle and I will do a few comments in completely random order....

12. JoBert - The Hobbit - Theme
I must admit, I've listened to this more than many of the other pieces! It's just so enjoyable. The playing and the sound is wonderful, so one is drawn to the music itself, all the familiar themes and how they are arranged. A couple of times I found myself thinking -- I've *got* to play this! (or try). I went on Kolacek's site. Is there a way to buy just a single piece? It seems he is mainly using a subscription model?

5. Peyton - A Play on Words
Uh, you *wrote* this? Omigod, it's amazing. I guess what blows my mind is the idea of writing something that you yourself have a hard time playing? Just that concept is hard for me to grasp, as an amateur. I mean, all the notes (and there are a LOT) you have written down, like in a score? Or is there some other process. Anyhow, it's great. The piano sounds fantastic too. smile

38. Schubertian - Keyboard Suite #5, E major, HMV 430
I love these Handel keyboard suites. I'm a huge fan of the Bach French suites and they are modeled on the Handel suites style (I think -- Handel somewhat preceded Bach, right)? I can understand setting a goal of playing all the parts of a suite smile I've been working on Bach's Fr. Suite #2 and after a few years I feel like I only (barely) have about half as a basic performance level.

AB Forum Recital #2517603 03/04/16 11:47 PM
B
B

More comments in random order (lets hope I dont start repeating myself...)

41. Pollux - Funeral March for a Marionette
A fun and entertaining piece! For a self-taught (I am too, well, mainly) that's amazing. I love all the detail you give in the info section. One thing I will say, as another self-taught, is I found it very useful to work from scores with good fingering! I found this out the hard way smile
It can give you lots of ideas/themes/examples that help you when you have to do your own fingering.

4. MarieJ - Writing Poems
I had never heard Einaudi before joining Piano World; now I always very much enjoy these submissions. One needs to have a great sense of rhythm and timing to pull this off. And the piano is so exposed, it has to sound good (and yours does!). I know what you mean about it running through your head - certain Einaudi pieces have that quality.

36. Richard (zrtf90) - Adagio Cantabile, from Op. 13
Like everyone, I've played parts of this at times. One thing I've taken away from listening at length to these recital pieces is (at least for me) the less-than-perfect parts are no big deal. There are some big chunks of this that ARE (near) perfect. I totally agree with you comment at the end of your info section---with I had said it!

AB Forum Recital #2517606 03/05/16 12:16 AM
B
B
18. Michiyo-Fir (Jade) - Nocturne in F minor Op. 55 No. 1
OK, you're REALLY good! Wow! I have been trying the Nocturnes for a while now and, for so many, there is always that inner, "intense" section. What amazes me so much about your performance is, when you come to that part, you seem to get MORE confident. Great playing! And WOW what a piano.

1. earlofmar - Gnossienne No.4
I have only participated in 3 of the recitals (39-41) but it seems like spot #1 always is excellent (and twice has been Satie! in those three recitals). Not much more to say, I just enjoy this! I have an hour commute to work, so the last few weeks, I've listened to the recital, and this is what starts me out... nice!

briangmoore #2517657 03/05/16 06:17 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by briangmoore

12. JoBert - The Hobbit - Theme
I must admit, I've listened to this more than many of the other pieces! It's just so enjoyable. The playing and the sound is wonderful, so one is drawn to the music itself, all the familiar themes and how they are arranged.
Thanks for the nice words!

A couple of times I found myself thinking -- I've *got* to play this! (or try). I went on Kolacek's site. Is there a way to buy just a single piece? It seems he is mainly using a subscription model?
I'm not affiliated with Kolacek (I'm only a normal customer), so I'm hesitant to solicit for him, but since you asked: It looks like a subscription model, but it's not an auto-renewing subscription. So you actually pay only once (9€ for 3 sheets, 14€ for 10 sheets and 19€ for as many sheets as you like, including any that are published in the next 365 days) and then you download the sheets you are interested in. To be honest, I didn't want to dither around so I just went for the "all sheets" option. Playing the Hobbit piece alone has given me so much satisfaction and fun, the 19€ would have been worth it for that alone. But I actually like quite a few of the other arrangements too, so I feel it was a fair price (I've got a few recordings of them on YouTube, see my signature).

briangmoore #2517703 03/05/16 10:27 AM
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member

5. Peyton - A Play on Words
Uh, you *wrote* this? Omigod, it's amazing. I guess what blows my mind is the idea of writing something that you yourself have a hard time playing? Just that concept is hard for me to grasp, as an amateur. I mean, all the notes (and there are a LOT) you have written down, like in a score? Or is there some other process. Anyhow, it's great. The piano sounds fantastic too. smile

Brian, thank you very much for your comments. Actually, it seems like I'm always writing things that give me a hard time playing...but in this case it just seemed like when I did play the syncopated part well I screwed up something else. As far as "writing"... I have a program called MuseScore that is helpful. I think REALLY helpful would be to play it all out using MIDI and have the program write it for me because even using MuseScore I have a really difficult time, but I hate playing my Korg. In this case I gave up but I do have it memorized and play it the same way every time.

AB Forum Recital #2517835 03/05/16 06:25 PM
B
B

A few more comments on random selections (wish I had time for more!)

35. Copper - I Surrender All
To be honest, I did not know much about Nevue's music. Listening to this prompted me to take a look at his website. It's very nice what he is doing, I like that approach. This is the first time I've heard this piece, but I liked the way you give the music room to breathe -- seems so important in this style of work!

8. SwissMS - Sonata in B flat , Op. 22 Minuet and Trio
This was wonderful! I'm just starting to try to play Beethoven, and this seems like a great one to try. Having the video gives one such more information --- that part where the hands are on top of each other! I am going to have to look at the score now, it looks so cool.
That part in the left hand that wanders down and back looks like the hardest part though.

44. Andy Platt -- Sonata in G Minor, Hob.XVI:44, Allegretto
Good work! I love the Haydn sonatas, have listened to them like crazy over the years (the Jeno Jando recordings on Naxos). My goal was to be able to play all the notes of an entire sonata. I got there, but it is nowhere near ready for a performance. However, I have also decided to focus on the middle part, the Minuet and Trio. At first, this was not my favorite part, but since I have been playing it as a separate piece, I found I enjoy it more and more.

briangmoore #2517959 03/06/16 06:08 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Thanks to newbert, JoBert, Alexander Burro, Pollux, Casinitaly, Riddler, Justin Davis, Jen Weir, Inlanding, Cat W, Gandalf, jotur, ElaineAllegro, Andy Platt, and Brianrmoore for taking the time to review my Beethoven piece. Your encouraging comments keep me working to improve! This was a milestone piece for me, and did a lot to improve my technique. I appreciate very much that many of you saw the growth in my playing.

AB Forum Recital #2517964 03/06/16 06:46 AM
A
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
A
Happy Birthday, Peyton! smile

AB Forum Recital #2517969 03/06/16 07:16 AM
Got some more time today, so here is the next batch, sorry about the very slow response times!

31. Sam S - Piano Sonata in F minor op2/1 1st movement
Nice work Sam on this classic piece. Have always liked this one, and definitely on my to learn list one day. Yes, Beethoven does seem to love his alberti bass and off beat rhythms. Especially considering that you hate alterti bass, you did great! smile

32. tjbron - Venetianisches Gondellied, Op. 19 no.6
I heard this recently in a Youtube video and immediately took a liking to it, so this is also on my to learn list (seems to be getting longer and longer... *sigh*). I liked your interpretation of this piece!

33. Ganddalf - Rondo a la Mazur, Op.5
That was amazing Ganddalf! Congratulation on this major project, you must feel a great sense of accomplishment! 10.5 minutes of blissful music to my ears, thank you!

34. Mohan Karthik - Hallelujah
Beautiful piece. Definitely one of my favourites from the more "recent times" smile Thanks for sharing, enjoyed it.

35. Copper - I Surrender All
Never heard this before, very soothing music, nicely executed! I only found that some of the chords on the LH was just a touch too hard, which takes away from the flowing melody line. Otherwise, great performance!

36. Richard (zrtf90) - Adagio Cantabile, from Op. 13
Richard, I've got this piece running in my car fairly often, so know this well. I think you've done a brilliant job of this, very professional in my opinion. This Sonata is also on my very long list of "to study" pieces. So many pieces, so little time! Thank you so much for sharing your efforts on this, very inspiring!

37. Jen Weir - Missing
I just closed my eyes and listened to this, wonderful. Well done!

38. Schubertian - Keyboard Suite #5, E major, HMV 430
Have come to expect a very high standard from your performances, and this was no exeption, even though its still work in progress.

39. lyricmudra - Ein Lied ohne Worte an Fraulein Doris Loewe
Beautiful! Mendelssohn was really a genius, and I bet he would have been proud of your performance. The RX2 sounds amazing, I've played it a few times at a local shop here, and was really impressed by the sound and the touch.

40. Cathryn999 - Schumann Op 68 No 30 (untitled)
Congratulation Cathryn on your first recital and returning to the piano. Much like yourself, I'm also an adult rebound of just over 15 months now, and really enjoying this return journey. I can hear the emotion in this piece, can't imagine what you went through as a child. Glad you could share this with us!

Still deciding whether I am playing for fun or playing to improve... leaning towards fun :-)
2017 Feurich 218
AB Forum Recital #2517980 03/06/16 07:50 AM
41. Pollux - Funeral March for a Marionette
Sounded like a fun piece! Loved it. smile

42. CarlosCC - Night
A really serene piece of music Carlos! Beautifully done, and loved your interpretation. Just closed my eyes and dreamt away. Great submission!

43. f3r/Mark - Invention n.4
Mark, for 5 months of learning, this is a huge achievement! Despite what you said about the red dot, I think you've done a very polished and professional job on your 7th take! smile

44. Andy Platt - Sonata in G Minor, Hob.XVI:44, Allegretto
Waffles and sausages, that sounds like an interesting combination! Nice job bringing this back to life!

45. Zoot 64 - Minuet
Good job on this Minuet! Very clear melody!

46. blackjack1777 - Days of Wine and Roses
I can actually hear the wine and roses. Time to get a glass! Thanks for sharing a very enjoyable piece.

47. MaryBee - Danny Boy (Londonderry Air)
What a great thing to share, it sounded like you both had lots of fun recording this. Look forward to hearing more duets in the future.

48. outo - Barcarolle op 65-6
I agree with you outo that there really is something magical about a real acoustic piano that I have not heard any digitals replicate yet (I am sure one day it will come). The best I can describe it is this aura of sound, and I can totally imagine that this effect will be very strong with this piece. It has beautiful overtones throughout. Thanks for sharing.

49. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Largo - New World Symphony
Glad you could share this piece with us Cheryl, I can also imagine relaxing to this after a long day at work.

50. Forrest Halford - Mozart Sonata K576 3rd movement
Hey, what a great way to "break up" with a piece by submitting it for recital. I like this idea, might copy this one day. Although, after listening to it, I don't know why you are breaking up with it, besides a few slips here and there, I thought it was pretty good! smile

Still deciding whether I am playing for fun or playing to improve... leaning towards fun :-)
2017 Feurich 218
Albunea #2518289 03/06/16 09:11 PM
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Albunea
Happy Birthday, Peyton! smile

Thanks! smile

AB Forum Recital #2518337 03/07/16 12:10 AM
E
Silver Subscriber
Silver Subscriber
E
Another installment... I've skipped some I want to re-listen to and hope I can add more comments before the focus turns to the next recital.

16. Cat_W (Katharina Wittfeld) - Snow White's Dream (Schneewittchens Traum)
I was intrigued by the title. Excellent musicianship – I really enjoyed this. Just beautiful playing, emotion, and dynamics.

21. barbaram - Alla Turca - Piano Sonata No 11 K331 3rd Movement
This is delightful. You have a really good understanding of the piece: dynamics, phrasing, “sound effects” of the ornaments, etc. A solid base if you decide to revisit this in a year or so and iron out a few minor hiccups.

22. johan d - Minuet in G Major Ahn 114
Well done; legato and non-legato where there should be (although everyone has a different style of playing this). Someone else mentioned adding ornaments; that would help you make this piece your own and take it to the next level.

23. Peterws (peter) - Schumann 15; 1 and 2
Whenever a piece has “childhood” or “children” in the title, it’s a clue that it really isn’t easy at all. You did a great job of getting these into your fingers and conveying their essence. I hope you’ll spend a little more time on the second one especially. Schumann’s metronome markings for these pieces seem on the fast side to me, and both pieces would blossom with a little more breathing.

24. Piano_ Primo_1 - Praeambulum No.3 in d mi _ Deep River
Nice use of the church organ sound for Praeambulum (I preferred that to the strings, which I think hides some of the clean lines). Both pieces were very smoothly played. Deep River could use even more dynamic range, but clearly conveyed the era.

29. noobpianist90 - Songs Without Words Op. 30 No. 6 Right after you on YouTube, while I was starting to write this, Barenboim’s version came on, but (since I was already typing and couldn’t see who was playing), I thought yours was repeating. Beautiful, well-practiced - very enjoyable. Lots of Venice this time around, and several Songs without Words – maybe another themed recital idea?

30. torquenale (Alessandra) - Bagatelle op. 119 n. 3 This is so sweet and lovely, with a surprise rest before the ending. Very nice playing. More bagatelles, please! (I had to download the bagatelles after listening to this.)

31. Sam S - Piano Sonata in F minor op2/1 1st movement Oops, I misread your note as “This was Beethoven's first piano sonata…and you can tell!” smile I like how you seemed to sneak into the opening of the piece. I was especially impressed by the smooth runs (1st part) and your nice even RH Alberti’s (2nd part). Hope you continue on with this and share more next time.

32. tjbron - Venetianisches Gondellied, Op. 19 no.6 Your skills show no sign of a long hiatus. I think you chose the right tempo; I felt lulled on the water listening to this. Very nice performance.

AB Forum Recital #2518374 03/07/16 05:04 AM
51. Yamaha G3 & P-80 Mike White - Ch'ella mi creda
Definitely has the drama of an Puccini opera! Nicely done.

52. Alexander Borro - Underwood
Glad you submitted Alexander! Was a pleasure to listen to.

53. dynamobt/Marilyn - Intermezzo Op 118 no 2
Wonderful 8+ minutes, enjoyed it all. I am sure your teacher would have been proud of this dedication.

54. jotur/Cathy Turner - Misty
Did I read it right that you played this without being able to hear it? That would have been challenging, but turned out pretty good!

55. carlos88 - La Puerta del Vino
Very polished and professional performance! I am never quite sure what Debussy is supposed to sound like, but to my years, this was really good. Look forward to the next piece you work on with your new teacher.

56. Moonsh1ne - Waltz in B minor, Op. 69 No. 2
I heard a few small fumbles, but hardly train wrecks! I am sure it will be perfected very soon!

Thank you everyone for sharing your performances, always enjoy listening to these recitals. Very grateful that there is a community like this online.

2017 Feurich 218
AB Forum Recital #2518379 03/07/16 05:26 AM
Finally, some thanks to Peyton, cathryn999, Medden, SwissMS, piano_primo_1, outo, barbaram (and your daughter for dancing along!), Ganddalf, JoBert, Moonsh1ne, raubucho, newbert, Inlanding, Forrest Halford, SamS, MarieJ, MonicaK, jotur, Riddler, ElaineAllegro, casinitaly, MeganR, CarlosCC for taking your time to listen to my submission and your very generous comments!

Just a few responses to some of the comments:

@Forrest Halford: yes, a tuned instrument makes a world of difference, even if I don't play well, at least the notes are in tune! smile Its never occurred to me to try the pedal, interesting idea though, will give that a spin.

@MarieJ: Haha, yes, it was actually my avatar that was playing, I was just the puppet. smile

@CarlossCC: These comments coming from a Portuguese means a lot, glad I could capture the essence and rhythm of this piece. I must be doing something right!

2017 Feurich 218
AB Forum Recital #2518430 03/07/16 10:51 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
40. Cathryn999 - Schumann Op 68 No 30 untitled
Very nice piece for only 6 weeks of work - I must work harder(!) -, and it's obvious what it means for you. The melody is well defined and I like the way you control it along the entire piece. Thanks for sharing and congratulations for you 1st recital piece!

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
AB Forum Recital #2518431 03/07/16 10:55 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
43. f3rMark - Invention n.4
Wow, 5 months of playing, and you're doing this! I'm not a big fan of Bach so I only can compare this with other pieces I've been listen here in ABF recitals. I think this is very well played, truly remarkable. Congratulations for you 1st ABF recital piece thumb

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
AB Forum Recital #2518432 03/07/16 11:02 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
50. Forrest Halford - Mozart Sonata K576 3rd movement
What a lovely and "fresh" Sonata! Your LH/RH synchronization is remarkable and, for my ears, this is very good. You did a very good job in this far-from-easy Sonata. Congratulations thumb

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
AB Forum Recital #2518439 03/07/16 11:19 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
45. Zoot 64 - Minuet
Ah, another member on the self-taught side wink Some don't know what the meaning of learning without a teacher but I can say it's not easy and that it demands high levels of discipline and self-confidence, so I've to congratulate you by this. I usually listen some Scarlatti here in the recitals, and I think that this piece is played just fine. Thanks for sharing, and Congratulations!

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  BB Player 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
News from the Piano World
Where Did The Buttons Go?!
----------------------
Our April 2020 Newsletter Available Online Now...
The Piano World During the Pandemic!
----------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Eleanor Sokoloff RIP
by pianoloverus - 07/13/20 04:15 PM
Winter NAMM 2021 - Proceed or Cancel?
by PianoManChuck - 07/13/20 03:55 PM
Roland A-88mk2 - clunky black keys?
by Karnevil - 07/13/20 01:53 PM
PianoLink International Amateur Competition
by SiFi - 07/13/20 01:17 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics200,235
Posts2,980,269
Members97,760
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2020 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission