Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
118 registered members (AnnInMiami, cardguy2.0, belcanto2, anotherscott, Bass3645789, ando, Amedeus, 27 invisible), 1,785 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
7 year old gets performance diploma :S #2464317
09/28/15 08:47 AM
09/28/15 08:47 AM
UK
P
Pianamateur Offline OP
Pianamateur  Offline OP
P

UK
A seven year old boy has apparently passed his ATCL exam in performance, after learning piano for less than a year and a half... For those unfamiliar with the Trinity exam board in the UK, that's the first level of diplomas and comes after grade 8. It's just performance, no aural, sight reading, scales or exercises, and you have to prepare a ~40ish minute 'generalist' recital.

I assume this video is of his practice recital, rather than the exam itself:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jmeDLW9TR6g

I briefly encountered Leo at a summer school this year, and there's no doubting he's very bright, and his enthusiasm for playing the piano (*any* piano, at seemingly any available opportunity). And anyone who passes the ATCL is to be congratulated (more so if they're a child? Maybe yes, maybe no...) so well done him!

I watched the YouTube presentation just to see if it seemed like there were allowances being made for his age in passing him, although not being an examiner and never having taken one of these exams it's hard to judge. It seemed very practiced and polished to be honest, even if I personally might not make the same interpretative choices, and he clearly doesn't suffer from nerves! I would be interested to know if he wrote his programme notes himself, as I believe that is part of the exam (rather than being judged solely on performance alone).

Anyway, I hope that he is still playing and enjoying the piano, in whatever capacity suits him, in 5, 10, 20 years' time and beyond.

Any thoughts from PW? On the performance, the value of exams, particularly at such a young age, and the ability to play pieces of that difficulty after a year and a half?

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464341
09/28/15 10:18 AM
09/28/15 10:18 AM
Groove On Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Groove On  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

It's fantastic. I think it shows a lot of support and encouragement in his family/support group.

If I had a kid like that, one of the things I'd worry about is his sense of how to achieve things later in life, because his current skill and sense of mission isn't so much his own hard work, but his parents and those around him. From the child's point of view achieving high levels of skill or success may appear 'easy', when in reality it was a gift from those around him.

Later on in his teenage, I'd make sure that he understands that, and then focus on making sure he has a good sense of what it really means to work for something and what it might take to achieve some things.

Still it's a fantastic achievement, I wish I could play like that when I was his age.

We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams.
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464342
09/28/15 10:23 AM
09/28/15 10:23 AM
Pennsylvania
C
Cheeto717 Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Cheeto717  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
C

Pennsylvania
My problem with exams like these, which are similar to my problems with schools "teaching to the test", is that there seems to be little focus on the creative aspects of music outside of interpreting pieces. Where is the composition? Improvisation?

"I was obliged to be industrious. Whoever is equally industrious will succeed equally well."

J.S. Bach
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Cheeto717] #2464363
09/28/15 11:29 AM
09/28/15 11:29 AM
B
bennevis Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
bennevis  Offline
B

Originally Posted by Cheeto717
there seems to be little focus on the creative aspects of music outside of interpreting pieces. Where is the composition? Improvisation?

These exams are for classical musicians, not jazz players. Not for composers either.

The creative aspect is in the interpretation - assuming of course, that the pianist has the technique to say what he wants.

I went through piano exams as a kid - one grade a year. It took me ten years to get my performance diploma, but I was completely untalented.

As for the benefits of the exam system, that's not immediately apparent to the students themselves, until they meet students who have the misfortune to have teachers who think that as long as the student can play the first part of Für Elise from memory (because he's never been taught to read music properly, nor the basics) after five years, they've done their job.......(because the exam system, whether ABRSM or Trinity, requires the student to acquire all the skills necessary to be a complete classical pianist).

"I don't play accurately - anyone can play accurately - but I play with wonderful expression. As far as the piano is concerned, sentiment is my forte. I keep science for Life."
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: bennevis] #2464369
09/28/15 11:39 AM
09/28/15 11:39 AM
California
P
phantomFive Offline
3000 Post Club Member
phantomFive  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
P

California
Originally Posted by bennevis
As for the benefits of the exam system, that's not immediately apparent to the students themselves, until they meet students who have the misfortune to have teachers who think that as long as the student can play the first part of Für Elise from memory

So you're basically saying the student exams are a way to test the teachers? Interesting though.

Poetry is rhythm
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464381
09/28/15 11:58 AM
09/28/15 11:58 AM
UK
Nikolas Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Nikolas  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

UK
The video says that he's been studying, or having piano lessons for 16 months before he got his ABRSM grade 8... That's a 'miracle', in any capacity...

Thing is that I feel that if all he does it to play the piano (which I can't tell, but usually with kid wonders this is the case) then he's missing so much from life... :-/ So I'm not entirely sure if getting an ATC diploma at the age of 7 is an important gain...

Then again I'm looking for ways to kill myself after seeing this and feeling how much better I would be had I be studying properly from such a young age (which I never did, which is, maybe, why I became a composer)...

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464382
09/28/15 12:09 PM
09/28/15 12:09 PM
D
da96103 Offline
da96103  Offline
D

It says in the video description that:

6 months ago, In March 2015, as 7 years 4 month old, Leo became the world youngest to pass ABRSM Grade 8 piano exam with a very high distinction 144 out of 150, after learning piano for only 16 months!

I wonder why after getting a distinction in ABRSM Grade 8, he (or the parents/teacher) decided to change to Trinity for the diploma. Anyway by passing grade 8, he already had that level of scales/arpeggios, sight reading and aural skills, even if the diploma exam does not include those.

Last edited by da96103; 09/28/15 12:09 PM.
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: phantomFive] #2464384
09/28/15 12:16 PM
09/28/15 12:16 PM
B
bennevis Offline
bennevis  Offline
B

Originally Posted by phantomFive
Originally Posted by bennevis
As for the benefits of the exam system, that's not immediately apparent to the students themselves, until they meet students who have the misfortune to have teachers who think that as long as the student can play the first part of Für Elise from memory

So you're basically saying the student exams are a way to test the teachers? Interesting though.

Yes - brought up as I was on the ABRSM syllabus and exams (in two different countries), I assumed that every piano (or string/woodwind/brass/voice) student did them - because all the music students at school did them. (And all the music students I encountered outside of school).

In the UK, your ABRSM (or equivalent) Grade is a measure of your current standard, and if you applied for music schools or competitions or youth orchestras (or even adult amateur orchestras), that's the first question you're asked.

It wasn't until I joined PW that I discovered that such exams are rarely done in USA, and that some students aren't even taught how to read music (see a couple of threads in the Piano Teachers Forum), much less stuff like ear training and scales & arpeggios and, of course, sight-reading. What those grade exams do is to ensure that students get taught all the basics that make for a complete (classical) musician.

If that kid has ABRSM Grade 8 on piano, he'll have Grade 5 Theory (at least) too - which means that he'll know the basics of harmony and composition.

"I don't play accurately - anyone can play accurately - but I play with wonderful expression. As far as the piano is concerned, sentiment is my forte. I keep science for Life."
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: da96103] #2464385
09/28/15 12:19 PM
09/28/15 12:19 PM
UK
P
Pianamateur Offline OP
Pianamateur  Offline OP
P

UK
Originally Posted by da96103

I wonder why after getting a distinction in ABRSM Grade 8, he (or the parents/teacher) decided to change to Trinity for the diploma. Anyway by passing grade 8, he already had that level of scales/arpeggios, sight reading and aural skills, even if the diploma exam does not include those.

Perhaps because the DipABRSM includes a viva voce? Developmentally speaking, I imagine that having a free-ranging discussion, including opinions and their justification, is probably beyond any 7-year old, however gifted they are at their instrument. Who knows.

Or maybe that's on the cards for next month?! I didn't notice how little a gap there was between Gr8 and ATCL exams - just to have *studied* that amount of repertoire, let alone memorised, polished and programmed is all the more impressive!

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Nikolas] #2464386
09/28/15 12:22 PM
09/28/15 12:22 PM
D
da96103 Offline
da96103  Offline
D

Originally Posted by Nikolas

Thing is that I feel that if all he does it to play the piano (which I can't tell, but usually with kid wonders this is the case) then he's missing so much from life... :-

Missing so much in life at age 7? Unless you are talking about the trip to Disneyland or the play date with Mrs. Smith's son or Jane's birthday party.

I think he is the one that can have more time to do something else in the future, since he appears to be able to learn performance level pieces in such a short time.

Unless he decides to record all 32 of Beethoven's Piano Sonatas, the complete works of Chopin, the complete works of Schubert, all the Bach's Prelude and Fugue in Book I and II, before he reaches age 10. But even then.....

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Groove On] #2464388
09/28/15 12:24 PM
09/28/15 12:24 PM
UK
P
Pianamateur Offline OP
Pianamateur  Offline OP
P

UK
Originally Posted by Groove On
It's fantastic. I think it shows a lot of support and encouragement in his family/support group.

If I had a kid like that, one of the things I'd worry about is his sense of how to achieve things later in life, because his current skill and sense of mission isn't so much his own hard work, but his parents and those around him. From the child's point of view achieving high levels of skill or success may appear 'easy', when in reality it was a gift from those around him.

Later on in his teenage, I'd make sure that he understands that, and then focus on making sure he has a good sense of what it really means to work for something and what it might take to achieve some things.

These are maybe the wisest words I have ever read wrt child prodigies. Thank you Groove On!

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464390
09/28/15 12:27 PM
09/28/15 12:27 PM
P
pianofan1017 Offline
pianofan1017  Offline
P

I don't doubt the authenticity of this kind of thing. But sometimes I am just very puzzled. For a kid his age, I am sure his hand has not grow to the size of an adult. How can these kids play Octave and maybe even wider than octave? I watch the video, he sure is talented.

In Progress:
1.Debussy Arabasque1
2. Czerny 740 no 3
3. Mozart Sonata K330 1st Movement
4. Bach Prelude and Fugue in C Major
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464393
09/28/15 12:32 PM
SE USA
WhoDwaldi Offline
2000 Post Club Member
WhoDwaldi  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

SE USA
Adapting the Jeff Foxworthy redneck jokes . . .

If you need pedal extenders to pass your Trinity piano exam, you might be a prodigy!

If you have PianoWorld posters worried about how well-rounded you are, you might be a prodigy!

If you are playing Horowitz's encores after a year of lessons, you might be a prodigy!

But . . .

If you keep a spit cup next to your copy of Bach's WTC on the music desk of your pie-anner, you're just a redneck.

😀

WhoDwaldi
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464394
D
da96103 Offline
da96103  Offline
D

I think the reason this kid can learn his pieces so fast is because he has no Facebook account, no twitter, no instagram, no snapchat. Maybe he has youtube to watch other pianists.

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464464
09/28/15 04:42 PM
09/28/15 04:42 PM
D
debussychopin Offline
debussychopin  Offline
D

Sweet kid. Very talented. He certainly deserves the diploma. Hope to seem more of him.

debussychopin.
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464470
09/28/15 05:28 PM
09/28/15 05:28 PM
D
da96103 Offline
da96103  Offline
D

I don't think he used the 6 months to learn the pieces. He already know them by the time he took Grade 8. Those 6 months were used to practice those long program notes speeches in posh English accent. (is that accent considered posh?)

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464474
09/28/15 05:43 PM
09/28/15 05:43 PM
New York City
pianoloverus Online content
pianoloverus  Online Content

New York City
Originally Posted by Pianamateur
Originally Posted by Groove On

These are maybe the wisest words I have ever read wrt child prodigies. Thank you Groove On!
Why would one think "his current skill and sense of mission isn't so much his own hard work, but his parents and those around him"? Don't you think he has practiced a lot to reach this level so quickly at such a young age?

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464477
09/28/15 05:53 PM
09/28/15 05:53 PM
Land of the never-ending music
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member
ChopinAddict  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

I remember that there was also an Aussie kid who got his performance diploma at 7, but he had started at 2 or 3...

[Linked Image]

Music is my best friend.

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: da96103] #2464573
09/29/15 01:56 AM
09/29/15 01:56 AM
D
da96103 Offline
da96103  Offline
D

I don't think he used the 6 months to learn the pieces. He already know them by the time he took Grade 8. Those 6 months were used to practice those long program notes speeches in posh English accent. (is that accent considered posh?)

Apparently he had been trained even at Grade 8 to recite programme notes.

This is his recital of his Grade 8 pieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g59k_VIngG4

2015 G8 A2: Bach's Prelude and Fugue in C Minor
2015 G8 B1: Allegro Con Spirito by Jan Ladislav Dussek
2015 G8 C3: Chopin's Nocturne in C Sharp Minor
Encore: The Flight of the Bumble-Bee by N. Rimsky-Korsakov

Video description:
This was Leo's stunning live performance of ABRSM Grade 8 pieces on Valentine's Day 2015, most pieces he only learnt in a month time! One month later, in March 2015, he passed his ABRSM Grade 8 piano exam with distinction!

Last edited by da96103; 09/29/15 01:58 AM.
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464576
09/29/15 02:14 AM
09/29/15 02:14 AM
D
da96103 Offline
da96103  Offline
D

By the way, the previous record holder was Curtis Elton who got his ATCL at age 9 in Sept 2013. Recently he received his LTCL (Trinity) at age 11 (April 2015).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...person-in-world-to-get-music-degree.html

There you go Leo-Bailey, off you go to get your LTCL before age 11.
Kids nowadays, if they are not on twitter, then they are passing post-grade 8 music exams.

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464582
09/29/15 02:30 AM
09/29/15 02:30 AM
W
wr Offline
9000 Post Club Member
wr  Offline
9000 Post Club Member
W

Poor kid.

Now he's publicly branded as freakishly gifted (for no very good reason, IMO), and that's not necessarily a good place to be. It is especially problematic when you are at an age where you don't have any perspective on what it can do to you in the long run.

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464589
09/29/15 02:57 AM
09/29/15 02:57 AM
Middle of nowhere, Australia
AndrewJCW Offline
500 Post Club Member
AndrewJCW  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Middle of nowhere, Australia
I don't see it as a terrible thing at all. Plenty of kids have really crap childhoods with no expectations or needs placed on them at all. A huge amount of kids are born into homes with alcoholic parents (or parent or worse) where the kid is mainly seen as a benefit to get more govt money.

It's quite insulting to presume the parents of these kids are doing a poor job parenting. If there's evidence of it by all means call it out, but success by itself is not a good enough enough reason for it to be ok to look down at people.

Also presuming this should be attributed to the teachers and not the kid is ridiculous. Teaching is a necessary part of the equation but anyone can see this talent is remarkable, far beyond anything that could be attributed to teaching. Sure, it's probably not that helpful to tell a 6 year old they're an amazing prodigy, but that doesn't mean it's not true and somehow I don't think he'll read this thread so we should call it as it is.

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: wr] #2464591
09/29/15 03:05 AM
09/29/15 03:05 AM
D
da96103 Offline
da96103  Offline
D

Originally Posted by wr
Poor kid.

It is especially problematic when you are at an age where you don't have any perspective on what it can do to you in the long run.

Leo-Bailey would be wise to see what would be happening to Curtis in the future. There's where he will get his perspective.

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: ChopinAddict] #2464592
09/29/15 03:24 AM
09/29/15 03:24 AM
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member
ChopinAddict  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted by ChopinAddict
I remember that there was also an Aussie kid who got his performance diploma at 7, but he had started at 2 or 3...

Actually he was 10... So he had already been playing for quite a few years.

In his music studies, Shuan Hern achieved the 8th grade of the Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB) piano exam with honours ‘A’ at the age of 7. At the age of 9, Shuan Hern obtained the Associate of the Trinity College (ATCL) of London piano performance recital diploma and in both exams, he is the youngest in the world to obtain these results. At the age of 10, Shuan Hern obtained both the DipABRSM piano performance recital diploma and the Licentiate Diploma in Music for piano performance of the Australian Music Examinations Board with Distinction (L.Mus.A. Dist) and also the AMEB L.Mus. Prize.

[Linked Image]

Music is my best friend.

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: da96103] #2464594
09/29/15 03:26 AM
09/29/15 03:26 AM
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member
ChopinAddict  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted by wr
Poor kid.

It is especially problematic when you are at an age where you don't have any perspective on what it can do to you in the long run.

Leo-Bailey would be wise to see what would be happening to Curtis in the future. There's where he will get his perspective.

Yes, but not all child prodigies live in the same environment (even if they are in the same country), receive the same kind of support or have the same emotional stability, so it is difficult to know for sure.

[Linked Image]

Music is my best friend.

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464656
09/29/15 09:03 AM
09/29/15 09:03 AM
P
pianofan1017 Offline
pianofan1017  Offline
P

Now the young ones making headlines, I am looking to see if there will ever be a headline about the oldest person who ever pass these exams. Such as those people who started learning piano at their 50s, 60, 70s or even 80s year of age. Hehehe

In Progress:
1.Debussy Arabasque1
2. Czerny 740 no 3
3. Mozart Sonata K330 1st Movement
4. Bach Prelude and Fugue in C Major
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464660
09/29/15 09:17 AM
09/29/15 09:17 AM
UK
Nikolas Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Nikolas  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

UK

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Pianamateur] #2464677
09/29/15 10:10 AM
09/29/15 10:10 AM
Phoenix, Arizona
Carey Offline
8000 Post Club Member
Carey  Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Phoenix, Arizona
From the youtube video narrative:

Most viewed British pianist, child prodigy, Simon Cowell's "Little Superhero", Leo Bailey-Yang just broke another world record by gaining his ATCL Performance Diploma (a university-level piano exam) at 7 years old!

6 months ago, In March 2015, as 7 years 4 month old, Leo became the world youngest to pass ABRSM Grade 8 piano exam with a very high distinction 144 out of 150, after learning piano for only 16 months!

In August 2015, Leo just became the world youngest to gain ATCL diploma, the previous world record holder was 9 years old.

Yes - Leo is a sweet, remarkably talented child - but his playing is not fully mature. If I were his parent, I'd be incredibly thrilled and proud of him. However, I doubt I'd be plastering his accomplishments all over youtube in this manner - using such empty rhetoric as "super-hero," "world record," "144 out of 150," etc.). I sincerely hope Leo will have some semblance of a normal childhood while he continues to cultivate his amazing gifts.

Mason and Hamlin BB - 91640
Kawai K-500 Upright
Kawai CA-65 Digital
YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/pianophilo
Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: Carey] #2464687
09/29/15 10:36 AM
09/29/15 10:36 AM
B
bennevis Offline
bennevis  Offline
B

Originally Posted by Carey
If I were his parent, I'd be incredibly thrilled and proud of him. However, I doubt I'd be plastering his accomplishments all over youtube in this manner - using such empty rhetoric as "super-hero," "world record," "144 out of 150," etc.). I sincerely hope Leo will have some semblance of a normal childhood while he continues to cultivate his amazing gifts.

Leopold M. unfortunately didn't follow your advice, and look what happened to his son...... wink

Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S [Re: pianofan1017] #2464699
09/29/15 10:53 AM
09/29/15 10:53 AM
D
da96103 Offline
da96103  Offline
D

Originally Posted by pianofan1017
Now the young ones making headlines, I am looking to see if there will ever be a headline about the oldest person who ever pass these exams. Such as those people who started learning piano at their 50s, 60, 70s or even 80s year of age. Hehehe

25th August, 2019. Gladys Enoch, age 125, from Stratford-upon-something, became the oldest person to pass the Trinity ATCL exams. She had been studying the piano for the last 120 years. She gave a 40-minute recital that comprise the final works of great composers before they died: Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, Scarlatti, Schubert and Tchaikovsky.

After the recital, Ms Enoch was in much pain and was dizzy. She had to be rushed to the nearest hospital where she was found to have sprained both wrists and shoulders and fractured her right ankle due to continuous pedaling. Her blood pressure had also risen to dangerous level. She was placed in an ankle cast and at the time of writing, she is undergoing physiotherapy for both her wrists and shoulders and was advised for strict bed rest by her doctor.

She was quite cheerful and said, "This was better than the time after I passed my grade 8 exam at age 115 when I had stroke and myocardial infarct after I finished my exams."

Last edited by da96103; 09/29/15 10:58 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Brendan, Kreisler 

(ad)
Sweetwater - Keyboards
Sweetwater
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Purchased Baldwin R Grand. What to expect...
by Ecogirl2206. 11/17/18 06:08 PM
Great pianists who don't/didn't play Liszt
by pianoloverus. 11/17/18 05:54 PM
DP around $ 1000
by orangeman. 11/17/18 05:51 PM
Wilhelm Grotrian WGS-165
by jarobi. 11/17/18 01:51 PM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Petrof
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics188,386
Posts2,762,025
Members91,513
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Please Support Our Advertisers
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Sweetwater

PianoTeq Petrof
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission