2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
Who's Online Now
51 members (adamcz, Alan F, 36251, Bruce In Philly, 14 invisible), 1,539 guests, and 776 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Kénan
Originally Posted by peterws

25 Kenan Fur Elise

Sounded good, and got real fast at one stage. Don`t think I`ve heard it that fast before. Excellent for someone so new, and young. If I may say so, just take it easier, and reduce the echo! The DGX has so many reverbs and echos , , ,

Yeah I put on ambient grand, it sounds nice, but echoes too much.

You can retain the setting, but knock it down to whatever volume you want . .

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
45. Inlanding - Glen - Indaco
A captivating and mesmerizing performance. I always look forward to listening to your piano playing, both in the recitals and the Piano Bars. You never fail to entertain and show us what a true artist sounds like.

46. briangmoore - Sarabande, French Suite #2
You are a fine example of what a self-learner can accomplish. Nicely done.

47. Alexander Borro - One Small Tree
I think you do deserve a beer – I am joining you virtually after listening to your excellent composition. I am always impressed by those who can compose such beautiful music.

48. daveindenton - Danny Boy
A more modern interpretation that the one submitted by Sam S – I love them both. This is a wonderful arrangement very well played. Good on you.

49. MaryBee - Etude Op.10 No. 3
I can see/hear why you wanted to learn this piece – A beautiful and challenging piece very well played. Quite an accomplishment.

50. lyricmudra - Prelude Op. 11 No. 1
A polished and professional level video, recording and performance. Excellent!!

51. Schubertian - Nocturne, B Major, Op 62 # 1
A lovely recording of a beautiful composition. Your piano has a wonderful elegant tone.

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
Piano Vocals of Old Guy Tunes
R
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
R
I got another opportunity to listen. What an amazing group.

50. lyricmudra - Prelude Op. 11 No. 1 I DID like it. Well played, and very understandable how you like this composer.

52. noobpianist90 - Divertimento in G Major Hob. XVI:8 - 1. Allegro I liked this a lot. You played well.
)

55. Dru Morgan - The Entertainer Nice job with two hands. I'm approaching that frontier now and look forward to progress like yours.

56. Moonsh1ne - Little Prelude In C minor BWV 999 I listened after reading your comments and did not recognize how the piece could be improved with greater speed. But, I listened to the faster version you posted and it sounded quite nice. Nice playing.

57. 8 Octaves - Minuet in G Minor I liked that a lot. It is a very nice piece, and you played it very well.

58. AndrewJCW - Triad Blues That was awesome, I just wish it had been longer.

61. Pathbreaker - Intermezzo in F minor That was well done. I enjoyed listening.

I'm anxious for the next recital.

Last edited by raubucho; 08/21/15 08:37 PM.

Ralph

Kawai VPC1
Garritan CFX
Pianist since April, 2015

Gold Supporter until July 22 2015
1000 Post Club Member

Gold Supporter until July 22 2015
1000 Post Club Member
21. Ganddalf - Song without Words Op.62. no.1

Beautifully play. You have captured the essence of this piece. Really good balance and nice tempo.

22. Jazztpt (Russ) - For Emily Kate

I generally don't comment on Jazz since I don't how Jazz is supposed to sound. I do want to say thanks for the composition and performance, and hopefully this isn't really your last recital contribution. Congratulations on the new baby girl!

30. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Morning Prayer

Tchaikovsky wrote quite a few choral-like music and this is one of my favorites from RCM 3. You brought out the melody and theme really well. Be careful to voice all the chords evenly with bass, baritone, tenor, soprano singing in mind. The chords should sing as one, and the dynamics should more or less rise and fall together. This is a good piece to practice listening to each note in the chord and how they come together and adjust so slightly. Your dynamics is on target in general but some chords lacks conviction. I know that's not the easiest thing, but I encourage you to just let yourself go a bit at those moments. Good job!

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Moonsh1ne
piece: Little Prelude in C minor BWV 999
technical:
clipping:
balance L/R: ok
noise: no
bass: ok
depth of field: ok
piano sound: ok.

musical:
overall impression, like: Well played, true to the score.
But I don’t understand this kind of pieces so I can not give you much useful feedback. I hear (and see in the score) only chord progressions but nothing else. Maybe my analysis below gives you some more concrete pointers where I have trouble with this.
Phrasing: I don’t hear phrases. I suppose Bach expects that you will add them yourself but it’s not obvious to me how he wants that. From your playing it seems you did not do any phrasing either. The bass notes are mostly a chromatic descend and then a long repeat of low d’s, not good enough imho to make a melody of. Alternatively, maybe you can do a harmonic analysis and make phrasings based on the harmonics.
rubato, speed changes: One steady tempo.
Dynamics: I hear slight variations, something of a peak around 1:00 and 1:30. I don’t hear why they are there. I hear a sudden bump up in volume around 0:25 which makes no sense to me either.
articulation: all exactly as written. No pedal. Good job at that. But it does not really work for me as all the notes are articulated the same.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by peterws
I do have a soft spot for Tchaikovsky. Def. my favourite. And you didn`t disappoint with this lovely old hymn type tune. Reverent, full of grace. A joy to listen to, with those big chords et al .

Thanks Peter! This is the first Tchaikovsky I've worked on - and I fell in love with it. I am so glad you enjoyed it!

Originally Posted by 8 Octaves
Tchaikovsky wrote quite a few choral-like music and this is one of my favorites from RCM 3. You brought out the melody and theme really well. Be careful to voice all the chords evenly with bass, baritone, tenor, soprano singing in mind. The chords should sing as one, and the dynamics should more or less rise and fall together. This is a good piece to practice listening to each note in the chord and how they come together and adjust so slightly. Your dynamics is on target in general but some chords lacks conviction. I know that's not the easiest thing, but I encourage you to just let yourself go a bit at those moments. Good job!

Thank you for these detailed comments 8 Octaves. I agree with you and my goal is to continue working on this piece until I can play it with more of the elegance it deserves! I appreciate your encouragement!

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
11. Riddler (Ed) - Georgia On My Mind
Nice pacing. Love that old tune. How nice to be able to play so evenly without mistakes or pauses! In particular, great job with the arrangement.

12. Pianogrlnw (Ellen) - Prelude in C# Minor, Op 2 No 3
Great job with a very challenging work! I find the first few measures some of the most moving and dramatic ever written. You did a wonderful job and the piece flowed wonderfully. Loved your Schimmel. Outstanding playing – be proud!

13. Greener / Jeff Green - Love theme from "Les parapluies de Cherbourg"
A comforting and familiar melody and I never knew where it came from! I am pleased that you liked it well enough to dig it up and revive it for 2015! It does need a B section, doesn’t it? But you changed it up enough that it maintained interest throughout. An excellent effort.

14. AZ_Astro - The Deserted Castle
My submission. Need to figure out how to record “closer” and that may mean a microphone stand…

15. timmyab - Siciliano
A thoughtful and elegant presentation of a very charming piece. Pleasing and fully captivating throughout. Well done!

16. briandx - Henlopen Shores
An interesting interplay of melodies and I can feel some fresh air there! Nice job with the interlude. The piece flowed nicely with a lot of interesting contrast. Terrific effort.

17. Sam S - Irish Tune from County Derry
There are so many poignant left hand chords that go along with this melancholy tune. I can hear just where you “linger ever so slightly” and it really works! The refrain is delicate and precious. I’d keep working on this piece. It’s a keeper!

18. Whizbang (Chris) - Weeping Willow
Lovely lilting pace and you have excellent touch! A delightful jaunt into Jopland. I am always amazed how much emotion there is in these pieces, and it strides from light to dark and back into the light again. Well polished and very enjoyable. Great job!

19. Newbert - When Sunny Gets Blue/Misty (Medley)
These pieces tug at the heart and I too am pulled in. (I also am working on a Great American Songbook piece.) I love this sneak preview of these two American Songbook classics. And I suspect that the upcoming recital will have a load of gems in there. Nicely played and delightful to listen to.

20. sinophilia - To a Wild Rose
I’ve started and stopped learning this piece so many times I’ve lost count. “Time to wrap it up indeed.” It is a pensive little piece and you have done a great job with it. Would love to hear it on a big acoustic, but what you have is very nice. The notes are distinctive and you have brought out the melody line with authority. Nice balance of hands. Excellent pacing. Wonderful!

Kawai KG-5. Korg SP-250. Software pianos: Garritan CFX, Ivory II, Ivory Am D, Ravenscroft, Galaxy Vintage D, Alicia's Keys, et al.
[Linked Image]
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
34. blackjack1777 - Amazing Grace Great job on the triplets! This is a really nice arrangement and you did it justice. Nice dynamics and phrasing.

35. gingko2 - Romanian Dance #4, Sz.56 I like your interpretation of this piece. It flows along gently, and melodically. Very well done.

36. outo - Impromptu op. 5-6 I am not that familiar with Sibelius, but this is a beautiful piece. Your melody sings well over the accompaniment, and there is a lot of expression in your playing.

37. barbaram - Pachelbel Canon in D This sounds like a pretty complex arrangement, and you handled it well. I like the slow, stately tempo that you give the piece. I always think of it as a wedding processional type of song, and this tempo is perfect. You play it with beautiful expression and a good balance between the melody and accompaniment. Beautiful!

38. Yamaha G3 & P-80 Mike White - Shangri-La Great jazz piano! This was a very nice, relaxing performance. I enjoyed it very much.

39. Cat_W (Katharina Wittfeld) - Venetian Boat Song op.30/6 I love this piece, and keep it in my repertoire. You play it with very nice expression. Nice job.

40. Anne H - Adios Nonino/Oblivion These are definitely fun pieces. I enjoyed your expression of the pieces. I can see why you like Piazzolla.

41. Copper - Fly Me to the Moon You sang the melody very well, with a good balance between the hands. Nicely done.

42. Tom Christian - Romanze from Sonatina in G I love this Sonatina. It just skips merrily along. You captured the essence of the piece very well. Nice accurate playing.

43. ElaineAllegro - Mazurka Opus 63 No. 3 in C# minor This is a gorgeous Mazurka, and you really did it justice. Great dynamics and expression.

44. Andy Platt - Cry me a River This is really gorgeous Andy! You really sing the piece. Very well done.

I
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
I

06. PikaPianist - Piano Sonata in A minor, K.310, Mvmt 1 Superb interpretation and expression of this beautiful Sonata. Your playing is so very fluid and relaxed. You've internalized this piece so solidly and it shows in your clarity of phrasing and very relaxed playing. I'd like to be able to play it like you do! It is animated and engaging and wonderful expression of Mozart and of your fantastic talent!

08. peterws - All of Me When I first saw this title, I thought it was the old Standard from the early thirties! I so very much enjoyed your John Legend version, Peter. It's a pleasure to watch you play and to hear what you did with the contemporary title. The lyrics are compelling as is your expression of the melody. Great playing, Sir!

09. Anita Potter - Minuet No. 3 I very much appreciate the challenges Mozart gives to piano players. You might be a bit to hard on yourself. Your playing is quite good and the fact you've been playing for 9 months is even more amazing. I look forward to hearing more of your music as you continue on your piano journey. As well, I enjoyed your home page images and renderings!

10. Monica K. - Ora Einaudi's music provides a particular fascination of this genre of music for me. Your rendition of this piece further exemplifies why. You are clearly connecting to the music and expressing the nuances throughout. Thank you for your music, Monica!

12. Pianogrlnw (Ellen) - Prelude in C# Minor, Op 2 No 3 Very good playing on a most difficult score to express. I like your more held back interpretation. What is also interesting about this music is that Rachmaninoff wrote it when he was 19 years old and it is his most popular piano work.

14. AZ_Astro - The Deserted Castle You play this piece with great sensitivity. It's very serious and moody and tells a story - no wonder you like it so much. Great work!

15. timmyab - Siciliano Beautiful expression. You control the voices and dynamics very well. Your electric keyboard's tone suits this music very nicely. It's a wonderful melody, wonderfully played. Thank you for your music!

16. briandx - Henlopen Shores Excellent composition, BrianDX. You are really expressing a feeling with your music. Sorry to know you are calling it your swan song. It would be great to hear the first movement.

17. Sam S - Irish Tune from County Derry It sounds like a very difficult piece to play, Sam. You've got some fantastic skills to make this tune sing as you have. You always play with such conviction and confidence that draws me in.

18. Whizbang (Chris) - Weeping Willow Thoroughly enjoyed your Joplin, Chris. Too often folks rush the tempo and the music loses some of it's beauty. You play this with patience, charm, and elegance - beautiful.

19. Newbert - When Sunny Gets Blue/Misty (Medley) Great job on the medley, Newbert! I love playing old standards and it's great you have an interest in learning to play these tunes on the fly as well. Do you take lessons or are you largely self-taught? Keep up the good work and learn as many of those arrangements as you can. Eventually, you'll be able to take some of the devices from one and use in on another and build your musical vocabulary. Look forward to hearing more of your music.

[Linked Image]
A Bit of YouTube
PTG Associate Member
G
G
blackjack1777, ElaineAllegro, Cheryl and Doris,

Thank you for your nice comments.

Bartok's output was large. There are some strange pieces, but it's worth giving him another look. The harmonies are beautiful.

Elaine, I did #1 Joc cu Bata for a recital a year ago and plan to work on #3 Pe Loc in the fall. It looks intimidating because of lots of leger lines above the treble clef.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hailun HG 178, Charles Walter 1500, Kawai CA63
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Well - this should be fun... It is meant to be.

After commenting on the first twenty pieces of this recital, I have decided to change my approach. As a relative beginner, I don’t presume to have that great an ear for technique or criticism. Also, as a self-learner, I am weak in the theory and technique departments. But! We all have ears and I thought it might be fun to just come up with a list of “awards” for the various pieces. So, being of good faith and with the theme of “all in good fun,” I’m going to try this out.

-----------------------------------
AZ_Astro’s Recital 39 Awards
-----------------------------------

Great Job! Achievement Award
02. MarieJ - In Principio
04. johan d - Clowns
09. Anita Potter - Minuet No. 3
20. sinophilia - To a Wild Rose
23. Teodor - A Brief Stroll Through Wonderland
26. SandTiger - The Southwind (variation)
28. Zerlina - Sonatina in C, Op 39, No 1 Movement 3: Allegro
31. CarlosCC - Dietro L'Incanto
34. blackjack1777 - Amazing Grace
37. barbaram - Pachelbel Canon in D
41. Copper - Fly Me to the Moon
42. Tom Christian - Romanze from Sonatina in G
44. Andy Platt - Cry me a River
46. briangmoore - Sarabande, French Suite #2
54. Piano_Primo_1 - ROMANCE
55. Dru Morgan - The Entertainer
56. Moonsh1ne - Little Prelude In C minor BWV 999
60. raubucho, real name: Ralph - Colorful Sonatina, …

“Want to Hear More!” Award
53. doctor_S - Chopin Prelude op28 no1
58. AndrewJCW - Triad Blues

Honors! Award
24. Medden (Simon) - Dietro Casa
32. joangolfing - C Minor Prelude BWV934
36. outo - Impromptu op. 5-6
52. noobpianist90 - Divertimento in G Major Hob. XVI:8 - 1. Allegro
57. 8 Octaves - Minuet in G Minor

Great Beginning Award
25. Kenan - Bagatelle in A minor "Fur Elise". Easy on that pedal young man!

Composer Award
47. Alexander Borro - One Small Tree (Well, well done! Delightful and evocative.) I didn’t think I was going to give out this award!

Surprise! Award
50. lyricmudra - Prelude Op. 11 No. 1 (This Anatoly Lyadov piece and Lyricmudra’s elegant playing wins kudos in many categories. But I loved most the freshness of the composition and the thoughtful and evocative playing. Delightful and much appreciated. A wonderful contribution.)

“Something Special” Award (I love these!)
15. timmyab - Siciliano
35. gingko2 - Romanian Dance #4, Sz.56

Piano Sings! Award
03. wouter79 - Waltz for the pianoforte in e minor B.56
10. Monica K. - Ora
29. UnderConstruction - Nocturne 20 in C# minor

Bravery Award
12. Pianogrlnw (Ellen) - Prelude in C# Minor, Op 2 No 3

Gold Star Achievement Award
39. Cat_W (Katharina Wittfeld) - Venetian Boat Song op.30/6
40. Anne H - Adios Nonino/Oblivion
43. ElaineAllegro - Mazurka Opus 63 No. 3 in C# minor
49. MaryBee - Etude Op.10 No. 3
51. Schubertian - Nocturne, B Major, Op 62 # 1
61. Pathbreaker - Intermezzo in F minor

“Professional Pianist in Their Spare Time Award”
06. PikaPianist - Piano Sonata in A minor, K.310, Mvmt 1 (We have several candidates for this award and it is so helpful to hear their impressive work.)

Story-Telling Award (When the music transcends the technical.)
07. Richard (zrtf90) - Impromptu in Ab, Op. 90/4
27. chopinoholic (Paul de Koning) - Prelude op.28 no.2 A minor and no.17 A flat major

Haunting Award
01. Peyton - Gnossienne No. 7

Emotional Award
17. Sam S - Irish Tune from County Derry

Evocative Award
21. Ganddalf - Song without Words Op.62. no.1
30. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Morning Prayer

Uplifting Award
18. Whizbang (Chris) - Weeping Willow
33. jotur-Cathy Turner - You're a Grand Old Flag
59. BillM - Every Breath You Take (Nice back-up play! and you have a fine voice. Go ahead and hold those notes longer when singing! Great job!)

Lyrical! Award
05. SwissMS/Doris - Sonata in G Major K283, 1st Movement - Allegro
08. peterws - All of Me
11. Riddler (Ed) - Georgia On My Mind
13. Greener / Jeff Green - Love theme from "Les parapluies de Cherbourg"
14. AZ_Astro - The Deserted Castle
22. Jazztpt (Russ) - For Emily Kate
38. Yamaha G3 & P-80 Mike White - Shangri-La
45. Inlanding - Glen - Indaco (Wonderfully played! Great timing! Loved the ending)

Overall this was a very impressive recital. Great job everyone!

Last edited by AZ_Astro; 08/22/15 08:28 PM.

Kawai KG-5. Korg SP-250. Software pianos: Garritan CFX, Ivory II, Ivory Am D, Ravenscroft, Galaxy Vintage D, Alicia's Keys, et al.
[Linked Image]
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
PikaPianist I love it! I'm going to have to look at this piece -- it may just go on my "to-learn" list.

Richard (zrtf90) Ah, dreaming... this is _the_ piece that I want to be able to play when I grow up. smile You've presented it beautifully here.

peterws I always enjoy the spirit you bring to your performances.

Mary Bee
Current mantra: Play outside the box.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] XVI-XXXVI
J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
Excellent, AZ_Astro!

Also, I read everyone's comments on everyone, and learn a lot in the process, so excellent! to all the other commenters, too.

Last edited by jotur; 08/22/15 03:50 PM.
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Riddler (Ed) I so enjoyed this, I had to listen to it several times over.

Greener I liked your arrangement.

Mary Bee
Current mantra: Play outside the box.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] XVI-XXXVI
W
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by AZ_Astro
After commenting on the first twenty pieces of this recital, I have decided to change my approach.

-thumbs up on your approach-

I haven't won an award since high school!

Whizbang
amateur ragtime pianist
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeschala
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Bravo astro!!! A brand new fresh approach to commenting on the recital. I will wear my "haunting" award with pride!!

You get the "most inventive review" award.

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by AZ_Astro
Honors! Award
24. Medden (Simon) - Dietro Casa
32. joangolfing - C Minor Prelude BWV934
36. outo - Impromptu op. 5-6
52. noobpianist90 - Divertimento in G Major Hob. XVI:8 - 1. Allegro
57. 8 Octaves - Minuet in G Minor

What a wonderful and unique way to comment on these pieces!

All I can say is this: Any list I'm in that includes the likes of 8 Octaves, Newbert, etc. makes me darn proud!

Yamaha C2X | Yamaha M500-F
Groucho Marx: "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Curriculum: Faber Developing Artist (Book 3)
Current: German Dance in D Major (Haydn) (OF); Melody (Schumann) (OF)
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Everybody who participates in these recitals is a winner in my book. A special few deserve honorable mention, but that does not take away from the hard work that each one of us puts into preparation.

[Linked Image]

Underconstruction, marieJ, Jimf SamS, AnneH, pianoprimo1, barbaram, jotour, peyton, casinitaly, raubuchom, and azastro I want to thank you for all of you kind comments about my recital submission. I will look forward to playing some more complex pieces similar to you all in the years to come.

azastro - I really enjoyed reading your "award" reviews - that was very creative. Also, that is my first ever piano award laugh

Half way through Alfred's Adult All in One - Level 2

https://soundcloud.com/blackjack1777/
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Some more thank-yous to those not previously mentioned, who have taken the time and trouble and to listen to my submission, and to post such generous comments - 8 Octaves, Andy Platt, blackjack1777 and barbaram. (And thank you AZ_Astro for my only-ever award - that was fun!)

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]XXXVIII-LXIII

My C3 - solace. And joy.
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Pianos - Organs - & Keyboards, Oh My!
Selling Hammond D100 (think B3) Organ & Leslie HL722!
---------------------
Our Fall 2021 Free Newsletter is Out , see it here!
---------------------
My first professionally recorded piece
---------------------
Visit Maine, Meet Mr. Piano World
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Baldwin L vs. Steinway A
by noyes - 10/26/21 06:08 PM
New Steinway O- Yeti Revelation Scoring Grand
by newer player - 10/26/21 01:54 PM
Difficulty Adjusting to a lighter weight piano
by CoffeeTea21 - 10/26/21 12:57 PM
Non-creaky beginner piano setup?
by cai.linn - 10/26/21 12:56 PM
Upright Dampers - thin wood backing
by jkess114 - 10/26/21 12:27 PM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics209,756
Posts3,142,225
Members103,122
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | MapleStreetMusicShop.com - Our store in Cornish Maine

© copyright 1997 - 2021 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission