Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Who's Online Now
91 registered members (AnthonyPaulO, Beardog, agraffe, Bean23, 36251, anotherscott, Bill-ICPT, 21 invisible), 1,532 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Yamaha C2X vs C3X #2444951
07/27/15 05:55 PM
07/27/15 05:55 PM
F
Forevertwentyone Offline OP
Forevertwentyone  Offline OP
F

Hi all. This is my first day at the forum and I do not know anything about pianos. Recently I have been searching for a grand piano for my 12 years old. He is just playing as a hobby but I want him get more serious on his practice. He has been playing ever since 6 years old.

I narrowed the model down to Yamaha C2X and C3X. The offer for C2X is about 27,000 plus tax and C3X at 35,000.

My son played both and he prefers C2X when he plays but we both like the sound of C3X (big difference between C2x and C3x, even to the amateurs like us). My dilemma is is it worth to get C3X? The piano will be in our living room so we may not need that big but still... But C2x is still one kind of baby grand and I heard to avoid baby grand (that is why we did not look at C1x). Or should I save money ($8000) by getting C2X if there will be no difference for my son playing lightly on both.
He is currently playing on Kimball upright that I paid 800 dollars.

Any suggestion regarding c2x or c3x will be really appreciated. I will show suggestions to my son so he would understand why we are getting what we are getting. Thank you all in advance.

Ps. And also, I read about some people getting C2X around $22,000. Any information on dealers will be very much helpful.

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2444959
07/27/15 06:23 PM
07/27/15 06:23 PM
Scotland
S
Sam4 Offline
Sam4  Offline
S

Scotland
Well I haven't tried the C2X though I have played a C3X and quite liked it.

Some more knowledgeable people on here can give you better advice than I can but the C2X like all the CX series pianos up to the C3X could still be considered a "baby" grand depending on how you section the different sizes, some folk say anything under 6 foot is a baby grand, some folk like me would say above 5'6' is getting into the parlour grand range, so a 5'8' could be looked on as a mid-size piano. I've even heard some people say the older C3 as a baby grand so it depends who you speak to.

I wouldn't say you should avoid a baby grand, Yamaha's C-Series in general all have very good actions so I've heard, I dunno if all the C-series grands share the same actions, they might I dunno someone help us out here cheers. To be frank you should go with whichever one sounds best to your son and remember the size of your living room, a C3X may be overwhelmingly loud, ask the dealer if they'd allow you to try it in your house and swap it over if your unhappy with how it sounds and go for the other one.

Both pianos are very good for a learner and I don't think you'd go wrong with either ,though I'm sure most people on here would agree with me that if your son is really serious about getting the most out of lessons and stuff, then I'd go with the C3X as that's the sorta size Conservatoires and concerts will probably start at, again don't know that for sure but it means he will be able to control the volume and touch more accurately in comparison to the bigger pianos, the bigger ones tend to offer more control and the tone is richer anyone else who has more experience with this please pitch in.

I have a 1989 G2 which is the predecessor to the C2 and now the new C2X, I find that size is enough for an average living room, well here in Britain it is dunno about American living rooms LOL.

So I'd say C3X but if your son likes the tone of the C2X he'd probably progress just as well on that too. Check out some Kawai pianos to such as the GX2/3 and see what he makes of them.
Hope that helps you abit.
Cheers

Last edited by Sam4; 07/27/15 06:29 PM.

Sam The Bam
Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2444979
07/27/15 07:21 PM
07/27/15 07:21 PM
First Town, First State
BrianDX Offline
2000 Post Club Member
BrianDX  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

First Town, First State
Originally Posted by Forevertwentyone
Hi all. This is my first day at the forum and I do not know anything about pianos. Recently I have been searching for a grand piano for my 12 years old. He is just playing as a hobby but I want him get more serious on his practice. He has been playing ever since 6 years old.

I narrowed the model down to Yamaha C2X and C3X. The offer for C2X is about 27,000 plus tax and C3X at 35,000.

My son played both and he prefers C2X when he plays but we both like the sound of C3X (big difference between C2x and C3x, even to the amateurs like us). My dilemma is is it worth to get C3X? The piano will be in our living room so we may not need that big but still... But C2x is still one kind of baby grand and I heard to avoid baby grand (that is why we did not look at C1x). Or should I save money ($8000) by getting C2X if there will be no difference for my son playing lightly on both.
He is currently playing on Kimball upright that I paid 800 dollars.

Any suggestion regarding c2x or c3x will be really appreciated. I will show suggestions to my son so he would understand why we are getting what we are getting. Thank you all in advance.

Ps. And also, I read about some people getting C2X around $22,000. Any information on dealers will be very much helpful.

Welcome to our forum!

For us, it was an easy decision to go with the C2X, as our room size was limited and the extra 6 inches would have been pushing things. Believe me, our piano can get plenty loud!

Also, the reason there is a big jump in the MSRP between the C2X and the C3X is that starting with the C3X and above, there is more bracing as well as a thicker back frame. This is explained at the Yamaha website.

As far as what some folks are actually paying for the CX series, send me a PM.

Yamaha C2X | Yamaha M500-F
Groucho Marx: "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Curriculum: Faber Developing Artist (Book 3)
Current: German Dance in D Major (Haydn) (OF); Melody (Schumann) (OF)
Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2444996
07/27/15 08:23 PM
07/27/15 08:23 PM
F
F

Wow. I did not expect this fast and thorough responses here. And it is amazing that I could get this much information here.

Sam and Brian, both of you have real good points. We have a good size living room in 3400 sq ft house so may be or may not be able to accommodate the c3x. It is a great idea to ask the try-out (of course we pay for shipping back and forth) if we decide on c3x.
I have been following Brian's post here today and was happy to see your satisfaction. Another factor in the decision making is that my son leaves home 5 years later for a college and if he does not want to play any more (at the moment I am willing to give it to him once he settles down), then I am stuck with a big piano with no one playing. If it happens then I would try to sell it. Considering the size, would c2x be easier to sell? If we sell it 10 years from now, which one will have a better resale value? (or should I try to learn how to play piano to get the most out of it-LOL)

Brian. I do not know how to send PM (I guess PM stands for private message?)

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2444997
07/27/15 08:24 PM
07/27/15 08:24 PM
B
BornInTheUSA Offline
1000 Post Club Member
BornInTheUSA  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
B

I don't think you can go wrong either way. Obviously the C3x is a nicer piano, but that is a pretty big premium. I wouldn't take a loan out for the difference but if you have extra cash laying around then it may be worth it. Tell us what city or state you're in - that has a big effect on prices. Also, you often have to do some form of haggling when buying a piano.

But before spending that kind of money definitely check out other options in that price range. Like Sam4 suggested, Kawai is the direct competitor to Yamaha. Go to all the piano stores in your area. If the dealer asks you what your budget is just say you're considering those two Yamaha's and he'll steer you towards something that's in that range or close.

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2445000
07/27/15 08:32 PM
07/27/15 08:32 PM
B
BornInTheUSA Offline
1000 Post Club Member
BornInTheUSA  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
B

Wow. I did not expect this fast and thorough responses here. And it is amazing that I could get this much information here.

We have customer service representatives standing by 24 hours a day. JK. Just a bunch of bored desk jockies who need frequent brain breaks.

Another factor in the decision making is that my son leaves home 5 years later for a college and if he does not want to play any more (at the moment I am willing to give it to him once he settles down), then I am stuck with a big piano with no one playing. If it happens then I would try to sell it. Considering the size, would c2x be easier to sell? If we sell it 10 years from now, which one will have a better resale value? (or should I try to learn how to play piano to get the most out of it-LOL)

This is an important consideration. My cousin and her mom went through the same thing. They bought a nice baby-grand a few years before she moved out to college. And that's why I decided to skip all the incremental upgrades and just got a grand when my daughter first started at 5 (Well, I play too and it was one of those pianos I wish I got when I was a kid type of thing).

Not sure which one would sell faster. My guess is most people want a 6' grand but if size/money is an issue they they start working down. You're probably going to take a good sized hit when you sell in 5 years, I'd guess at least 30% maybe 50% depending on where you are.

If you have a good used market going used would probably be ideal in your situation. Something like a < 10 year old Yamaha C3 or Kawai RX-3. They usually go for about $15-20K. Then set aside maybe $500 for a tech to get it playing really nicely.

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: BrianDX] #2445001
07/27/15 08:33 PM
07/27/15 08:33 PM
F
F

I hope this is the way to send PM. Let me know if you get this. I live in Missouri and the price was from Yamaha piano distributor. Thanks for your advice. Keesoo

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2445002
07/27/15 08:45 PM
07/27/15 08:45 PM
Scotland
S
Sam4 Offline
Sam4  Offline
S

Scotland
Just my opinion but personally if you've got the room try a C3X, there's a much better chance of getting more potential buyers if you decide to sell it in case your son doesn't want it in a few years, but the C2X is also a very popular sorta size for it's compactness. The Room size is very important, my G2B is in a tiny porch room and it's deafening LOL.

Another thing you could check out, interesting side note here but bare with me, is Yamaha's Silent system, it enables you to play at night, there are probably a few about second-hand ones kicking about, that would add to the usefullness of the bigger piano if it gets abit too much at certain times of the day LOL but it adds alot to the MSRP of the pianos (both the C2X and C3X).

Another extremely useful feature which could help you and your son learn is the Yamaha Disklavier system though again this adds thousands, and I mean thousands onto the new price of a piano but it allows you to pop in a disc and record or learn a song by watching the keys and you can slow it down and change key to make it easier to see, dunno about you but I can't see music properly and I find that sorta thing very handy. Again it's not really worth it unless your absolutely gonna need it.

I'd say go with whichever your comfy with and don't worth too much about resale, there's a good chance you'll be able to sell it later on for a good bit of what you paid for either of them, but look at it as something you can keep for life and enjoy, teach the grandkids, make some videos, stick em on Youtube like me and enjoy it for what it is, because you can't buy happiness which a musical instrument will give you, whichever one you choose you'll not be buying something that'll be a burden even if your son doesn't take it up seriously, it will probably hold onto a good bit of it's value.

Sam The Bam
Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2445003
07/27/15 08:46 PM
07/27/15 08:46 PM
Danville, California
F
Furtwangler Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Furtwangler  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
F

Danville, California
Keesoo

I am originally from Missouri also.

Some advice I would give is this:

Go here

http://lacefieldmusic.com/

And ask for my friend Steve. He will treat you with respect and honesty I can assure you.

Tom

Amateur Pianist and raconteur.
Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2445023
07/27/15 10:26 PM
07/27/15 10:26 PM
New York City
pianoloverus Online content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
pianoloverus  Online Content

New York City
Recently I have been searching for a grand piano for my 12 years old. He is just playing as a hobby but I want him get more serious on his practice. He has been playing ever since 6 years old.
Does your son want to get more serious? If he has serious doubts it may not pay to get the more expensive piano. If he definitely wants to get more serious and greatly prefers the C3, then buying the C3 could be a great motivation.

It's not a question of either piano not be sufficiently loud for the space...it's a question of whether you prefer the tone of the C3. That's where the larger piano usually has an advantage. And you have to decide if you prefer it enough to spend the extra money(this is something only you can decide).

When you say your son prefers the C2 when he plays am I correct in interpreting this that he prefers the touch of the C2? Both tone and touch are somewhat alterable so you may want to ask the dealer if they can make the touch of C3 more like the C2. Or you could ask the dealer to try and make the C2's tone more like the C3. This is not an unusual request when buying a piano.

Getting a disklavier for the purpose of learning music by watching the keys is not at all a good idea unless your son cannot read music which I assume is not the case.

What is the size of your living room and does it open up into other rooms?

Last edited by pianoloverus; 07/27/15 10:39 PM.
Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2445038
07/27/15 11:52 PM
07/27/15 11:52 PM
F
F

I guess my PM to Brian went to all but Its good as I am getting more good information.

@Sam. I am very relieved to hear from you that both are safe choices. I think this is what I wanted to hear from you professionals.

@Michaelha. I like your joke. 24/7 customer service. No one can beat this.
I have visited 4 stores already including the lacefield store (thanks, Tom, for recommending this store) and found out that it is risky for amateurs like me buying an used one. And there are not many used ones less than 10 years old. I would not mind 5-10 year old Yamaha C3 (I tried a new C3 at the store).

@Furtwangler (Tom). Thanks for recommending the store. When I visited the lacefield, there was a new guy called Pete. They had a C3 but it was more than 30 years old and the sound was worse than Kawai G2.

@Pianoloverus. I am hoping that this expense put some motivation (or pressure) on my son so he takes piano practice more serous and enjoy more (he gets frustrated when he can not control the music as he intends). I did not know that we can change the touch or even the tone. He really likes the touch of C2X. I think he cares the grand sound of C3X much less. I thinks he feels that he can control the C2X better than C3X. I will show all these to him tomorrow and give him the last chance to change his mind.

Thanks to you all, I am now leaning towards a new C2X. What I worried with C2X was whether C3X is a much better choice even with the extra $8,000. I did not want to spend $27,000 (hopefully less) on something that is not highly regarded. You guys assured me that is not the case.

My new goal is to find the dealer who can give me the best price on C2X (assuming my son still wants c2x). Can anyone help me on this?-am I asking too much?-smile.

I am seriously considering starting practicing piano again (I played as much as my son now when I was little but my Mom was not as firm as I am (?) so she let me to quit piano and I regret it).

@Sam. It will be my dream to see grandkids playing the piano in my house.

Thank you all for so valuable information/suggestion/insight/recommendation. I will check back at this site 2 days later.

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2445069
07/28/15 04:00 AM
07/28/15 04:00 AM
S
sirwormsalot Offline
sirwormsalot  Offline
S

The biggest difference between C2X and C3X is the C3X uses the same soundboard material that the Yamaha CFX uses. I don't know why the C2X and C1X are not fitted with this, but that's what the websites tell us. I suspect that may be why you prefer the sound of the C3X over the C2X. Regarding action and your son finding it easier to control the C2X- just remember that it is more beneficial to choose a harder touch to develop finger strength. Before long, he will have adapted to the new touch and be able to perform well on other pianos because of this. Important if he wants to perform.

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2445082
07/28/15 06:06 AM
07/28/15 06:06 AM
Queensland, Australia
backto_study_piano Offline
500 Post Club Member
backto_study_piano  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Queensland, Australia

I am seriously considering starting practicing piano again (I played as much as my son now when I was little but my Mom was not as firm as I am (?) so she let me to quit piano and I regret it). ...

Congratulations on considering - if you did take up practising again, that would be the absolute best encouragement for you son to excel!! I've seen it quite a few times.

And that will mean that you will NEVER want to sell the piano. My guess is that both would depreciate at the same percentage, but that's not going to be an issue with you practising again, unless you improve so much, and enjoy it so much that you decide to upgrade.

I don't know the C2X or C3X (though I know the C3 well from a couple of years ago before they changed). For a 12 year old, a C2X would be a great piano, and particularly if that's the one he preferred. Either would be a great improvement on your old piano.

Bear in mind (as others mentioned before), when your piano (particularly a grand) arrives home, it will be serviced, where the regulation will be adjusted to be optimal and the piano voicing adjusted to your home's acoustics - and to some extent to your taste. The key to getting a good grand piano is to budget for regular servicing. When my piano arrived, I specified that I wanted the action to be lighter and the tone more mellow in the upper registers.

Alan from Queensland, Australia (and Clara - my Grotrian Concert & Allen Organ (CF-17a)).
Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: sirwormsalot] #2445085
07/28/15 06:48 AM
07/28/15 06:48 AM
New York City

New York City
Originally Posted by sirwormsalot
Regarding action and your son finding it easier to control the C2X- just remember that it is more beneficial to choose a harder touch to develop finger strength. Before long, he will have adapted to the new touch and be able to perform well on other pianos because of this. Important if he wants to perform.
Not true IMO. As long as the touch is not at either extreme there is no advantage to a heavier or lighter action. It's personal choice. It is true that a 12 year old non advanced player may not have the best judgement regarding touch and/or tone.

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2445086
07/28/15 06:56 AM
07/28/15 06:56 AM
New York City

New York City
@Pianoloverus. I am hoping that this expense put some motivation (or pressure) on my son so he takes piano practice more serous and enjoy more (he gets frustrated when he can not control the music as he intends).
My advice is discuss the piano purchase with your son. It's possible that a new expensive piano will be a motivation, but approaching this with the hope it will put pressure on him is not a good idea, I think. Do you want to spend 27K and have the piano sit there unplayed? From you descriptions so far, it's hard to tell how interested your son is in learning piano and practicing.

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: backto_study_piano] #2445087
07/28/15 07:00 AM
07/28/15 07:00 AM
New York City

New York City
Originally Posted by backto_study_piano
Congratulations on considering - if you did take up practising again, that would be the absolute best encouragement for you son to excel!! I've seen it quite a few times.
It might be an encouragement.

Originally Posted by backto_study_piano
And that will mean that you will NEVER want to sell the piano.
There are many possible reasons why the OP might stop playing piano again and want to sell the piano.

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: pianoloverus] #2445091
07/28/15 07:20 AM
07/28/15 07:20 AM
S
sirwormsalot Offline
sirwormsalot  Offline
S

If you practise on a light piano and have to perform on a hard piano, you will have to adjust oftentimes during the performance, whereas if you practise on a heavy piano and have to perform on a light piano, it will be a cakewalk.

The real hard touch pianos in my experience tend to be Grotrian, but their silvery sound is so worth the effort. It's very rewarding when you can finally get the sound you want out of a hard-touch piano, because you know you can transfer that to any other piano- Steinway D or other.

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: Forevertwentyone] #2445094
07/28/15 07:42 AM
07/28/15 07:42 AM
J
joe80 Offline
2000 Post Club Member
joe80  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
J

Having read all the posts here, I think that it really comes down to which piano you prefer. If you can't decide then in this case it's safe enough to go for the cheaper one - they're pretty much the same quality in terms of build and materials.

A friend of mine has a C2 (not C2X) in Frankfurt and it's a lovely piano. He's a professional pianist and is used to playing on large grands, but he doesn't seem to feel that the C2 is in any way detrimental.

You'll probably find that the C3X has a clearer bass, and perhaps a richer tone over all, but it won't be louder, not really.

They both have very similar actions, and the Yamaha action is regarded as one of the best in the business, so touch wise a C2X won't be lacking.

I would prefer a C3X personally, because I prefer the slightly richer tone, but when it comes down to such a large price difference, I'd be happy enough to practise on a C2X.

You know what, before the age of 18 and I had access to Steinways and Yamahas at Conservatoire, I had nothing better than a Challen upright, so either way your son is incredibly fortunate.

Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: sirwormsalot] #2445095
07/28/15 07:44 AM
07/28/15 07:44 AM
First Town, First State
BrianDX Offline
2000 Post Club Member
BrianDX  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

First Town, First State
Originally Posted by sirwormsalot
The biggest difference between C2X and C3X is the C3X uses the same soundboard material that the Yamaha CFX uses. I don't know why the C2X and C1X are not fitted with this, but that's what the websites tell us. I suspect that may be why you prefer the sound of the C3X over the C2X.

I consider myself quite knowledgable on the CX series, and I know of no information from Yamaha that states any differences between the soundboards of the C2X and C3X. I do know that the hammer materials of all CX models were upgraded to those of the CFX series.

Please forward me any information about the soundboards that I may have missed.

Thanks,
Brian

Groucho Marx: "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Re: Yamaha C2X vs C3X [Re: joe80] #2445096
07/28/15 07:48 AM
07/28/15 07:48 AM
First Town, First State
BrianDX Offline
2000 Post Club Member
BrianDX  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

First Town, First State
Originally Posted by joe80
You'll probably find that the C3X has a clearer bass, and perhaps a richer tone over all, but it won't be louder, not really.

They both have very similar actions, and the Yamaha action is regarded as one of the best in the business, so touch wise a C2X won't be lacking.

I would prefer a C3X personally, because I prefer the slightly richer tone, but when it comes down to such a large price difference, I'd be happy enough to practice on a C2X.

One of the best features of my C2X is the feel of the action. After two adjustments by our local RPT, the action feel is almost ideal; not too firm, not too loose.

I've had several professional musicians play on our piano, and this was the first thing they commented on.

Of course you mileage may vary... smile

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Ken Knapp, Piano World 

Shop Our Online Store!
Shop Our Store Online
Shop PianoSupplies.com

Did you know Piano World has an online store, and that it's loaded with goodies pianists and music lovers want?
Check it out and place your order.

Special Purchase!
Keyboard and Roses Piano Bench Cushion Keyboard & Roses 14"x30" piano bench cushions Regularly sold for $79 to $100, now only $39. (while supplies last)

(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Bechstein
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways
New Topics - Multiple Forums
What PianoWorld has cost me...
by David B. 03/26/19 07:48 PM
Rock School Breakdown?
by stevechris. 03/26/19 05:07 PM
Which Yamaha model?
by Azzawaba. 03/26/19 04:48 PM
CP88
by quindecima. 03/26/19 04:37 PM
Story & Clark Console - Worth Investing in?
by Bean23. 03/26/19 04:19 PM
What's Hot!!
PIANO TEACHERS Please read this!
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics191,148
Posts2,811,207
Members92,886
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Sweetwater

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2019 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission