Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
What's Hot!!
How It All Really Began
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
100 registered members (ando, anotherscott, Alexander Borro, akc42, 24 invisible), 1,367 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351233
11/17/14 12:35 AM
11/17/14 12:35 AM
Australia
E
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
E
Australia
working from the back to front (that's the story of my life)

39. BrianDX - Lunar Eclipse This is great work and it is plain you can hear a development of skill in the use of dynamics which sounds quite natural and unforced. It had a very nice flow and connectedness which made for easy listening and achieved its desired mood of contemplation easily. You are making great progress and your hard work is showing dividends.

40. Joybug - Nearer My God To Thee Like your other half you are developing very nicely and it was plain to hear a very nice touch. I think you guys are managing the impossible to share a piano but must bring you great joy. As a first recital piece this is pretty impressive and hope we hear a lot of more of you in the future.

41. gingko2 - Joc cu Bata (Stick Dance) No. 1 From Six Romanian Folk Dances, Sz. 56 A year in the making is a real commitment, I have one of those pieces as well. Sounds a technical nightmare to my beginner ears but you seemed at ease with it and it was an enjoyable listen, as well as something a bit more unusual.

42. Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White - Chrysanthemums ďself-teaching since beginning of recitalsĒ sounds like you have been around for a while but obviously that time has not been wasted. You have developed some really nice playing skills and I was even more impressed to read you were sight reading this. Also a thankyou for this introduction to Dora Pejacevic, I will have to listen to more of this opus.

43. Silver Keys - (1) Minuet in C; (2) Minuet in Rondo Form Well this is a good safe place to start your recital career and I hope you have many more. You sounded more comfortable with the Rameau minuet pity it is so short for it highlighted the skill you are developing. Great first entry.

44. wjf - Song for My Father Loved the use of Steely Dan in your piece, one of my favourite bands. Great sounding piece and I am no expert but I thought there was some great technical chord work here. Very smooth, and another contributor with a really good sounding Roland.

45. verqueue - Beethoven - Piano Sonata no. 8 op. 13 "Pathetique" II. Adagio cantabile Stunning is all I can say. I am not experience enough to say but there didnít sound like there was a note or dynamic out of place, so as your audience I was treated to a perfect performance.

46. stumbler/Dave - Solitude no. 1 The Roland RD-700NX always sounds great when someone else in playing it, I donít quite get it. Anyway lovely bit of composition work here and I assume since this is number one there are more. If they are all as good as this your onto a winner.

47. EdTek - When Sunny Gets Blue Loved the puppies, loved the piece and your playing, very atmospheric and oh did I say I loved the puppies.

48. PaleBlueDot - Invention #8 It is remarkable for your short time on piano and being able to play one of the most difficult inventions, a credit to your determination. The piece itself was beautifully played and I am so jealous.

49. noobpianist90 (Aditya) - Minuet in G Major BWV Anh. 116 I have happy memories learning this one for a previous recital but I didnít get mine to sound quite as smooth as your version. I would definitely agree itís fairly simple sound belies a complexity which you pulled off admirably. Whether it was Bach or not who composed it, the piece is consistent with his ďpitfall for beginnersĒ standard.

Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351237
11/17/14 12:42 AM
11/17/14 12:42 AM
Cleveland, OH
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member
MaryBee  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Cleveland, OH
07. Richard (zrtf90) - What an interesting piece. I hear the sadness, and yet there are bits of brightness too. Your practice approach of refining your memorized pieces seems to be working very well for you. And we get to enjoy the result.

Mary Bee
Current mantra: Play outside the box.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] XVI-XXXVI
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: dynamobt] #2351239
11/17/14 12:57 AM
11/17/14 12:57 AM
Cleveland, OH
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member
MaryBee  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Cleveland, OH
Originally Posted by dynamobt
MaryBee, Debussy Arabesque I

I listened to this right off the bat because I'm currently learning it. So, I know where all the pitfalls are. And you played through them all just wonderfully! Your playing is beautifully musical. I take issue with a couple of measures three against two and your timing. But, that's being incredibly picky. All in all, this is a beautiful rendition. Very nicely played. I'll listen to it many more times to get some hints on how to play various passages. I'll tell you that I'm having a devil of a time with this piece. It just fell off your fingers like nothing. HA!! NOT nothing!!!! It's giving me fits!!!
Thanks for the nice comments, dynamobt. My teacher has been incredibly helpful in helping me develop a more musical style of playing. And yes, when I listened to my recording, I could hear the places where I still didn't get the 3-against-2 quite right. But this is actually an improvement, since 3 months ago, I couldn't even hear whether what I was playing was correct or not. Ah well, working on and learning these things is challenging, but that's what makes it fun. I hope once you're finished learning this, you'll put it up for a recital. I would love to hear your interpretation of it.

Mary Bee
Current mantra: Play outside the box.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] XVI-XXXVI
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351272
11/17/14 04:46 AM
11/17/14 04:46 AM
New Orleans
A
Anne H Offline
Anne H  Offline
A
New Orleans
pianonewbie1- You play with a lot of feeling! Itís great that you can tell that youíre making progress. Sometimes feeling frustrated is the worst part of playing, but you seem to have a great perspective on what youíve gotten out of this piece.

WimPiano- Clear and clean! Baroque music suits you.

Sand Tiger- I love all of the original compositions this recital! This is great and sets a strong mood.

joangolfing- What a lovely tribute to your teacher. Iím sure she would have loved hearing it. This is beautifully done.

CarlosCC- So I admit, I was kind of shocked that you werenít doing Einaudi. This is really nice though! I can see his influence in your thoughts and themes, which is a compliment.

Andy Platt- I had to double check your years played time - this is amazing progress for 4.5 years plus lots of noodling. Can I have your brain?

torquenale (Alessandra)- This has such a sense of fun in it. Iíd love to hear your take on Golliwogís Cakewalk as you get some more experience. This music really suits you and you seem to like it.

(Was)TrueBeginner- Ooh, another creative and original addition. Itís been really great to see everyone bring their composition skills to the table. This is beautiful and steady - Iím glad you recorded it for us.

BrianDX- You have a nice touch and tone here! Iím sure youíll ace your recital duet.

OT: My fatherís favorite cat was a Lewes beach cat that he picked up on vacation in Lewes, DE.

Joybug-Congratulations on your first recital and your first recording! Recording is the hardest part for most people, so itís great that youíve started practicing. This is very pretty and well played.

gingko2- Youíve captured the dance spirit here. This is lots of fun and well done.

Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White- Very grand and beautiful! You play with lots of presence.

Silver Keys- You have a nice touch here! I especially liked the minuet in rondo form.

wjf- Iíve never heard of Horace Silver, but this reminded me of the Vince Guaraldi recordings that I love. Well done!

verqueue- This is my absolute favorite bit of Beethoven ever, which has always made me scared to take a stab at it. Itís beautifully done in your hands.

stumbler/Dave- This is gorgeous. I loved it.

EdTek- Imitating a vocal line is always hard, but youíve done a good job here.

PaleBlueDot- Fantastic even playing and speed here, without making it sound like itís mechanical. Well done!

noobpianist90- I remember struggling with that same jump when I learned this as a kid, so it must be common. Thereís a reason Bach is good for your technique! This is nice and smooth, so you clearly conquered any difficulties you had with it.

Ataru074- This is great and has a lovely singing tone to it. Great job!

dynamobt/Marilyn- This is beautiful, as is your piano. It has such a classic sound.

ElaineAllegro- Playing something really well when youíre not recording is the worst. That said, this is well done and you always hear more mistakes than other people do. At least, I tell myself that before I submit every time. Itís clear and has that singing tone that Mozart requires.

ajames- Pretty! I hear good things about this series of books and now I know why. This is way better than lots of pieces in the standard instruction books and you perform it well.

Mar_red- This actually reminds me a lot of various newer takes on classical, like Richterís version of The Four Seasons and Jacques Loussier recordings. I like it a lot. Thereís a hint of a swung rhythm in the middle that really works for me, but that may be because I like weird jazz/classical fusion stuff.

TrapperJohn- Definitely not bland! You play this well and you seem like youíre having fun playing it.

jamie_vt- I love Joplin and really struggle with the jumps in the bass, so itís great to hear other people play it so well. Great job!

TX-Bluebonnet (Linda)- This is really great for 5 months! Youíve got a natural talent, clearly.

MaryBee- Smooth and beautiful. Youíve brought out the melody line nicely here.

Giancarlo Robles- There is so much nice music coming out of anime these days, so itís nice to hear some of it making it to the recital. I havenít heard this or seen the anime, so Iíll have to check it out. Great job!

AZ_Astro- Whenever you submit to the recital I come out feeling like we have very similar taste in music. This is so nice and Iíve never heard it before.

Copper- Well played! This is a nice piece and Iíve never heard it before.

[Linked Image]
Works in Progress:
Rachmaninoff: Prelude Op 23 No 4

(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351286
11/17/14 06:07 AM
11/17/14 06:07 AM
Australia
E
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
E
Australia
A few more comments but now I must really do some work

27. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Pastorale / Adagio con espressione Sarabande I like your no nonsense recording approach and actually imagine you to be like this in person (strange ideas one gets on the internet). I like the pieces you have chosen the Pasterole was played perfect, the Adagio a little less certain but all the more interesting for it is a very intimate piece. This sort of playing I think will elude me for a while but you obviously can do it well.

28. earlofmar - Gnossienne No.1 If you donít eat your meat your not getting any pudding.

29. Alexander Borro - A sort of ... Mission Experience on other instruments is generally of little help in learning piano so this is so good for a couple of reasons. You have the lovely touch of someone who has been playing for years and the skill to do an improvisation as if you had been writing for years. You have a bright future if you continue in this vein.

30. AZ_Astro - Andantino or Ivan Sings I can hear why you love this piece and you must love it to spend a year on it. Sounds great and I just had to indulge in more than a few listens. I really enjoyed you playing of this with every additional listen.

31. pianonewbie1 - "Pilgrims' Chorus" Love the big wall of sound created and with careful use of dynamics it never gets out of hand. A beautiful piece I was saddened it had to end.

32. WimPiano - C.P.E. Bach - Marche (BWV Anh. 122) I remember your post about wanting to resubmit at the last minute another version and I may have talked you out of it. Well it was the right decision for this does ďsingĒ as you said you can do in fact it absolutely sings and sparkles. A very confident and polished piece for only fourteen months, great stuff.

33. Sand Tiger - Between Raindrops The writing of the piece has featured in a few of your posts so it is good to hear it now. To me it sounds more complex than previous pieces you have written and represents an advancement in your writing skill. I enjoyed the piece and I feel as the recitals go on we are witnessing a composer evolve their unique style, which is very cool.

34. joangolfing - Funeral March Nicely played and a nice tribute to your teacher whom I am sure has taken you far. You have a very confident style which I guess you get after twelve years at the instrument.

35. CarlosCC - Sky You made it sound like it was all ad lib which is even more remarkable because it sounds so polished. It is up to the high performance standard we have been listening to in the past and I have to say gives a little hope to this beginner of where I might be when I approach my fifth year. I would be happy and grateful for that but I will be leaving the composing to you guys who have talent.

36. Andy Platt - Liebestraume No. 3 One of the earliest piano pieces I remember hearing as a child I have a great affection for this work. I think your tempo was just right and although I cannot comment technically it was beautifully played and most enjoyable to hear again.

37. torquenale (Alessandra) - Le Petit Negre I have been looking forward to hearing this since you first posted as I have come to love this quirky piece. I was not disappointed as here, and as in previous recitals you play with a great precision and control. Not an easy piece I gather from the grading level but seemed to give you know bother at all.

38. (Was)TrueBeginner - Footsteps on Autumn Leaves I would imagine the difficulty in a piece like this would be to maintain passion which I could plainly see in your video you did. So envious of the composers here it must be both a joy but I could also imagine a lot of inner debate and turmoil.

Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351299
11/17/14 08:16 AM
11/17/14 08:16 AM
The Netherlands
W
WimPiano Offline
2000 Post Club Member
WimPiano  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
W
The Netherlands
@Outo Thanks! It was quite hard to record which didn't crash entirely. I hear quite some imperfections but I have listened to it for quite a lot of times which I rather shouldn't have done wink

@Jotur blush that's very kind of you! I did not pay attention to it but I think I play it lively indeed, it must feel like a march so I meant to make it sound like that. The instruction said to play it Briskly.

@AZ_Astro Thanks! My teacher always says I should play the bass softer (which I cannot always accomplish) but in this case I feel the bassline makes the rythm and also the melody sometimes switches to the left hand.

@AnneH Thanks! I like Baroque indeed! It's growing on me an I like it more and more. My main interest was/is with Romantic period music which is technically out of my league.

@earlofmar, thanks for talking me out of it! Glad I submitted this, thanks also for your nice words. (I wish though you could hear what I hear when I don't record wink The red dot has its impact.)

Schimmel 116 S
ABF Recitals: XXXIV - XXXVIII & Schumann Recital .....
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: Anne H] #2351301
11/17/14 08:18 AM
11/17/14 08:18 AM
Tempe, Arizona
AZ_Astro Offline
500 Post Club Member
AZ_Astro  Offline
500 Post Club Member
Tempe, Arizona
Originally Posted by Anne H
AZ_Astro- Whenever you submit to the recital I come out feeling like we have very similar taste in music. This is so nice and Iíve never heard it before.

I feel the same way when I hear what you play. I guess we just thank our lucky stars then!

Kawai KG-5. Korg SP-250. Software pianos: Garritan CFX, Ivory II, Ivory Am D, Ravenscroft, Galaxy Vintage D, Alicia's Keys, et al.
[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: WimPiano] #2351310
11/17/14 08:55 AM
11/17/14 08:55 AM
First Town, First State
BrianDX Offline
2000 Post Club Member
BrianDX  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
First Town, First State
Originally Posted by wimpiano
@Outo Thanks! It was quite hard to record which didn't crash entirely. I hear quite some imperfections but I have listened to it for quite a lot of times which I rather shouldn't have done wink

@Jotur blush that's very kind of you! I did not pay attention to it but I think I play it lively indeed, it must feel like a march so I meant to make it sound like that. The instruction said to play it Briskly.

@AZ_Astro Thanks! My teacher always says I should play the bass softer (which I cannot always accomplish) but in this case I feel the bassline makes the rythm and also the melody sometimes switches to the left hand.

@AnneH Thanks! I like Baroque indeed! It's growing on me an I like it more and more. My main interest was/is with Romantic period music which is technically out of my league.

@earlofmar, thanks for talking me out of it! Glad I submitted this, thanks also for your nice words. (I wish though you could hear what I hear when I don't record wink The red dot has its impact.)

Darn it all...

I thought I had already commented on your piece wimpiano, looking back on this thread, it appears I did not! shocked

Well, bottom line I loved this for multiple reasons. First, the pacing was just right, really moved along without rushing.

Second, I particularly listened for your left hand part, as I am currently learning three seventeenth century pieces in my supplemental book. I know how hard it is to get this just right; connected when needed, but short and semi-stacacco otherwise. Really nailed this.

Third, a really nice job on the ornaments. I've held back on these, as my regular Faber lesson books have not yet covered them. They really added to the whole presentation.

Yamaha C2X | Yamaha M500-F
Groucho Marx: "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Curriculum: Faber Developing Artist (Book 3)
Current: German Dance in D Major (Haydn) (OF); Melody (Schumann) (OF)
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: earlofmar] #2351313
11/17/14 09:10 AM
11/17/14 09:10 AM
First Town, First State
BrianDX Offline
2000 Post Club Member
BrianDX  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
First Town, First State
Originally Posted by earlofmar
working from the back to front (that's the story of my life)

39. BrianDX - Lunar Eclipse This is great work and it is plain you can hear a development of skill in the use of dynamics which sounds quite natural and unforced. It had a very nice flow and connectedness which made for easy listening and achieved its desired mood of contemplation easily. You are making great progress and your hard work is showing dividends.

40. Joybug - Nearer My God To Thee Like your other half you are developing very nicely and it was plain to hear a very nice touch. I think you guys are managing the impossible to share a piano but must bring you great joy. As a first recital piece this is pretty impressive and hope we hear a lot of more of you in the future.

When you are a member of a community like this, where you have a nice variety of skill levels, ranging from early beginner to pretty advanced, I think it is normal to pay special attention to those who are closest to your experience/skill level.

There are several folks in this recital whom I consider kind of my "muse". earlofmar you are one of them! Each time I hear you play it is a nice reminder of what is next in store for me, as we are only a few months apart in experience. Your words are too kind, but much appreciated....

P.S. I'm trying to get my wife (Joybug) to post something here to thanks all you folks for your nice and supportive comments (she's shy). She does thank you all very much; I'll try to get her to say so herself one of these days.

Groucho Marx: "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351314
11/17/14 09:15 AM
11/17/14 09:15 AM
Tempe, Arizona
AZ_Astro Offline
500 Post Club Member
AZ_Astro  Offline
500 Post Club Member
Tempe, Arizona
41. gingko2 - Joc cu Bata (Stick Dance) No. 1 From Six Romanian Folk Dances, Sz. 56
Not your ordinary beginnerís piece! Lots of interesting dissonant chords and quirky sounds. A piece like that takes a long time to learn. I think there are depths to this piece that you will enjoy discovering if you keep playing it. Excellent effort.

42. Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White - Chrysanthemums
Very compelling. I can see the attraction of this piece. Definitely worth more of an investment. Good job and keep it up!

43. Silver Keys - (1) Minuet in C; (2) Minuet in Rondo Form
Very presentable! It is fun when the piece starts to come together and become something more than just notes in rhythm. Great job!

44. wjf - Song for My Father
Awesome! I heard the Steely Dan / Rikki immediately and was relieved to hear it deviate. The Roland sounds great and the background really works well. What fun it must be to play! Great timing on your part. Thanks for sharing that and Ö more more more!

45. verqueue - Beethoven - Piano Sonata no. 8 op. 13 "Pathetique" II. Adagio cantabile
Oh boy, Iíve wanted to learn this piece for so long! This piece makes me cry and smile at the same time. Itís like the sun breaking through the clouds. Nice touch at the keyboard and great pacing. Super!

46. stumbler/Dave - Solitude no. 1
A piece for those quieter moments. Sounds like it would be as much fun to play as it is to listen to. Excellent delicate phrasing. Strikes me as hard to play well! Great job with it.

47. EdTek - When Sunny Gets Blue
Thatís a catchy tune. Love the jazzy chords. Great for a late night. Cool!

48. PaleBlueDot - Invention #8
Great job with a tough piece! It moves right along and the voices are coming through. An excellent job with a piece that will really develop your control.

49. noobpianist90 (Aditya) - Minuet in G Major BWV Anh. 116
Excellent timing and you chose a nice pace overall. Clean and distinctive. An excellent effort!

50. Ataru074 - K330, I, Allegro Moderato
Iíd say that qualifies you as a pianist! Great work keeping the two hands together and the music flowing. Nice work!

51. Copper - Album for the Young 1. Melody
I like that particular piece by Schumann. You have captured the essence of it and I think youíre just a few weeks away from avoiding the pauses.

52. dynamobt/Marilyn - La fille aux cheveux de lin
Itís delightful! Played with a lot of sensitivity and thoughtfulness. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I think itís a real achievement to have this one in the repertoire! Great job.

53. ElaineAllegro - Mozart Sonata K332 2nd movement-adagio
Sounds tricky! You put a lot of work into that piece! Nice pacing. Super!

54. ajames - Special Moments
Itís an enchanting piece with a sweet melody. Itís really fun when theyíre also easy to learn. You did a great job with it. Sounds pretty well polished. Nice!

55. Mar_red - Adagio in G minor
Itís very nice and well played. A very good effort.

56. TrapperJohn - Waltz in B Minor, Op.18a No.6
I like the transitions between sections. Very presentable! A fine effort.

57. jamie_vt - Elite Syncopations
Oh boy, Joplin! Iíll comment about the 50% of the notes that are right. Hee hee. Wait a second, itís a lot more than that! A jaunty and fun filled piece played with abandon! Great!

58. TX-Bluebonnet (Linda) - Prelude in F Major
Your left hand kept pace very well and you were able to bring out the melody with the right. Lots of fun! Great job.

59. MaryBee - Arabesque I
I started learning this and would so love to be able to play it. Hopefully someday. I am so envious! It flows beautifully. Itís one of those handful of songs that is a privilege to play. Your play was delightful and did the music great justice. Loved it.

60. Giancarlo Robles - Evolution (from Big O anime)
Great job with this. Learned it by ear then, I imagine. Not easy! Very enjoyable.

Kawai KG-5. Korg SP-250. Software pianos: Garritan CFX, Ivory II, Ivory Am D, Ravenscroft, Galaxy Vintage D, Alicia's Keys, et al.
[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351319
11/17/14 09:26 AM
11/17/14 09:26 AM
Tempe, Arizona
AZ_Astro Offline
500 Post Club Member
AZ_Astro  Offline
500 Post Club Member
Tempe, Arizona
==================
DISCLAIMER:
==================

I was able to listen to all of the recordings in this recital and comment on them.

Everyone did a great job and it is impressive to see such diversity of interests and talents coming together.

I continue to learn and develop as a pianist and I am still new to it. I don't feel like I am particularly qualified to make comments, having only been playing for three years. So - I hope everyone will take my comments with a grain of salt. They are not authoritative!

Best regards to all.

[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351320
11/17/14 09:29 AM
11/17/14 09:29 AM
Chocolatetown, USA
TrapperJohn Offline
3000 Post Club Member
TrapperJohn  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Chocolatetown, USA
15. PikaPianist - Salut d'Amour (Love's Greeting) - gorgeous tune beautifully played! (and a great sounding recording!)

Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on. Frederic Chopin

Current favorite bumper sticker: Wag more, bark less.
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351324
11/17/14 10:00 AM
11/17/14 10:00 AM
J
jazztpt Offline
jazztpt  Offline
J
My first comments , thank yous to follow.

01. Amaruk - Comptine d'ete No. 1
Fine work Amaruk on a very engaging piece, especially as you had to work it out by ear first.
Great start to the recital and I must admit your video made me smile, in fact laugh out loud when you turned, smiled and waved up at "Amelie". Excellent.

02. SwissMS/Doris - Sonatina in A Minor Allegro & Andante
I really enjoyed your performance. I am not familiar with Kuhlau and I don't usually listen to this era of music but this was an engaging piece which you managed to bring to life. I look forward to hearing the 3rd movement.

04. Peyton - Morning Passages
Three fubs in 6+ minutes of music, don't think you should beat yourself up :-). I usually find the first take is the best and this sounds fresh and like you are really in the moment, powerful performance Peyton, one of your best I think.

06. RedKat - Melody Op.47 n.3
I think someone else commented on how modern this sounded and I agree, you create a beautiful flow to the music and a feeling of yearning, quiet lovely.

07. Richard (zrtf90) - Une Larme (A Tear)
Can't say much other than that was fantastic, a perfect evocation of the title.

08. JimF - La fille aux cheveux de lin
I found this quite stunning and I think I am going to have to have a go at this, Yes Jim you are definitly a pianist.

09. Inlanding - Glen - Indaco Intro w/ improvisation
The idea of improvising on written pieces appeals to me, it makes the performance truly unique to the performer. As usual Glen this was a beautifully paced, relaxed performance. Sorry to hear you are still restricted by your shoulder injury, hope you get back soon.

10. newbert - Baby Grand
Really good newbert , you maintained the tempo well with a nice even tone ,you obviously enjoyed playing this. Bet you wish you hadn't had that 45-50 years off, well done.

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351333
11/17/14 10:45 AM
11/17/14 10:45 AM
San Juan, Puerto Rico
G
Giancarlo Robles Offline
Giancarlo Robles  Offline
G
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Some more thoughts for today. Each of the performances was great. I liked the variety of styles, not only classical but also some jazz, some church hymns, a folk dance. I'm really enjoying listening to other pianists perform. It makes me feel a part of a great community and group of friends!

54. ajames - Special Moments The piece does convey the feeling of romantic emotion. I like it a lot and will look for that book because it seems appropriate for my level. Your performance was lovely!

53. ElaineAllegro - Mozart Sonata K332 2nd movement-adagio I love the sound of your grand piano. Very bright! I like the tempo and the feeling of the piece as well. You flowed quickly as you continued playing the piece. Very lively! Great job!

52. dynamobt/Marilyn - La fille aux cheveux de lin I like how this piece is mellow and soft. It has a relaxing aspect to it, almost making you reflect on life. The performance was solid and smooth.

51. Copper - Album for the Young 1. Melody I'm not familiar with Schumann, but I really enjoyed the simplicity of this piece. It felt as the title describes, childish, innocent. I liked the tempo being slow yet happy. Nice work!

50. Ataru074 - K330, I, Allegro Moderato Wow, so complex! Very dynamic Mozart piece. I loved the changes from piano to forte and back to piano. I find those sixteenth notes throughout the song very impressive.

49. noobpianist90 (Aditya) - Minuet in G Major BWV Anh. 116 Love the staccatos throughout the piece. You really brought the song to life with the stops. Also, the feeling of playfulness with a bit of royalty is great!

48. PaleBlueDot - Invention #8 To me it doesn't feel as if the recording was made by an iphone at all smile Good rhythm all around. You are really great for having just 9 months of returning. This piece looks complex so it is very impressive! Very nice!

47. EdTek - When Sunny Gets Blue Ooohhh jazz! My favorite music genre! Love the chords in that song. And the melody is fluid. You play it very smooth and with feeling. I assume by 4 you mean 4 months playing. For 4 months it is great! Keep it up!

46. stumbler/Dave - Solitude no. 1 Masterful performance. I really liked the dynamics. The legato is amazing! I really hope to someday play like you do smile

45. verqueue - Beethoven - Piano Sonata no. 8 op. 13 "Pathetique" II. Adagio cantabile Your version of the Pathetique is really nice. Dynamics are excellent. It is probably my favorite classical piece and you performed it admirably! Great!

44. wjf - Song for My Father Great rhythm in this piece. The chords are great. You have much control for being a somewhat faster song. The accompaniment makes the song feel fresh and different. Melody is very nice!

43. Silver Keys - (1) Minuet in C; (2) Minuet in Rondo Form Yours is a great example that age does not matter when you wish to learn the piano. Both pieces were great. You maintain good tempo and if you were sightreading the piece your skills are really good. Nice job!

42. Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White - Chrysanthemums Your sightreading skills are really good. I wish I could sightread like that. I think the piece flowed really well and loved the mellow feeling it portrayed. Lovely!

41. gingko2 - Joc cu Bata (Stick Dance) No. 1 From Six Romanian Folk Dances, Sz. 56 Very interesting piece. I liked how you performed it in a medium tempo and flowed slower, becoming more melodic and legato (which IMO is a good thing). I had never heard it before but I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks!

40. Joybug - Nearer My God To Thee I love this hymn! I like the way your performance invokes reflection and thought. I enjoyed how fluid it sounds and how it makes you forget where you are for a moment. Very enjoyable!

Casio Privia PX-5S | Onstage KS7150 Stand | Audio Technica M40x Monitor Headphones | Roland Cube CM-30 PA/Monitor | Galaxy Instruments Vintage D VST
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351355
11/17/14 11:56 AM
11/17/14 11:56 AM
J
jazztpt Offline
jazztpt  Offline
J
Many thanks for your kind and positive comments on my submission; Anne H, SwissMs, Jotur ,AZ_Astro , JimF ,Peyton , Amaruk , Peterws , torquenale , Riddler , casinitaly , Inlanding & MaryBee and thankyou for listening.

Amaruk - The pictures of the city at the end of the video are of Newcastle upon Tyne , I am 3 miles from there , the other places , mostly Northumberland and Durham are all within 15-60 minutes drive. The first couple of pictures are of Hadrians Wall, built 2000 years ago by the Romans and which stretches across the whole of the north of England (80 miles). I think they decided they couldn't tame the Scots so built a wall to keep them out.

Ed - The HP507 has a 6 speaker system and really does sound fantastic in the flesh, as you suggest the recorded sound doesn't do it justice, just like an accoustic I suppose.

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351381
11/17/14 01:45 PM
11/17/14 01:45 PM
Maine
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Maine
14. jotur- Cathy, it's funny, but as a kid (into the Doors, ELP, Hendrix etc.) The Shadow of your Smile" was in "The old person's radio". But now I hear you play it and realize what a truly beautiful song/melody it is. And thanks for sharing all your insights on the piece.

15. Pikapianist- What an absolutely lovely piece. And your playing is impeccable. I enjoyed listening to and watching you play. That Kawai is fantastic too.

16. Riddler- Pretty awesome my friend! I couldn't begin to figure where you "cobbled" and what was written. I just enjoyed it all. Great playing.

"One's real life is often the life that one does not lead."- Oscar Wilde
www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351392
11/17/14 02:09 PM
11/17/14 02:09 PM
Toronto
S
stumbler Offline
stumbler  Offline
S
Toronto

01. Amaruk, Comptine d'ete No. 1: You make this lovely piece sound easy. Great video too, so many little details like superimposing the "Bechstein" logo.

11. Greener / Jeff Green, Medleytango: I love tangos. Such challenging rhythms, but you've mastered these.

21. outo, Keyboard Sonata d minor K9: Nice tempo, similar to the recording I have. Your tone and articulation are just right for this piece.

31. pianonewbie1, Pilgrims' Chorus: Beautifully played. I usually avoid mixing strings or chorus with piano, but your choice really works on this one.

41. gingko2, Joc cu Bata (Stick Dance) No. 1 From Six Romanian Folk Dances, Sz. 56: Nice touch, not sharp or bangy at all. I look forward to listening to the others in the series.

51. Copper, Album for the Young 1. Melody: Lovely little piece, sensitively played.

Roland RD-700NX

[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: jazztpt] #2351393
11/17/14 02:12 PM
11/17/14 02:12 PM
First Town, First State
BrianDX Offline
2000 Post Club Member
BrianDX  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
First Town, First State
Originally Posted by jazztpt
Many thanks for your kind and positive comments on my submission; Anne H, SwissMs, Jotur ,AZ_Astro , JimF ,Peyton , Amaruk , Peterws , torquenale , Riddler , casinitaly , Inlanding & MaryBee and thankyou for listening.

I'll add in my two cents: Wow!

Although I've only been playing for a little more than a year, I've been a jazz fan for a very long time, and to me this is what I love about this type of music. All of the emotions are there: reflection, angst, strength, heartbreak?, etc. I'm guessing that if I listened to this a few more times (which I will) I could probably figure out what this piece is mostly about.

I'm also in awe at your finger control on the 16th and (32nd?) note passages.

Of the 200+ small pieces I've learned so far, only one has reminded me of your composition, and it was one of my favorites.

Consider me a fan smile

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351398
11/17/14 02:25 PM
11/17/14 02:25 PM
Toronto
S
stumbler Offline
stumbler  Offline
S
Toronto

Jotur, earlofmar, Anne H, AZ_Astro, Giancarlo Robles, thank you for your warm encouragement. I means a lot to me to be able to share with you.

earlofmar, I find it difficult coming up with names. Solitude seemed to suit the mood. So far there is only the one. I gave it a number so I can reuse the name in future.

Giancarlo Robles, I used the pedal a lot for the legato.

Roland RD-700NX

[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: BrianDX] #2351401
11/17/14 02:33 PM
11/17/14 02:33 PM
Costa del Sol
SwissMS Online content

2000 Post Club Member
SwissMS  Online Content

2000 Post Club Member
Costa del Sol

31. pianonewbie1 - "Pilgrims' Chorus" Very nice improvised arrangement. You had a nice feel for this piece, filling it with emotion. Great job!

32. WimPiano - C.P.E. Bach - Marche (BWV Anh. 122) I really like this Bach piece. Your articulation was nice and crisp, and you gave it the happy marching feeling it calls for. Great playing.

33. Sand Tiger - Between Raindrops I can hear the sad raindrops in this piece, like teardrops. This is a very nice composition with a haunting melody that stays with the listener. I really liked it.

34. joangolfing - Funeral March I am sorry to hear about the passing of your teacher. She would have appreciated this, I am sure. Your dynamic contrasts are great, and add to the emotion of the piece. Very nicely played. Good luck in the Piano Festival!

35. CarlosCC - Sky You are definitely developing your own style, apart from Einaudi. This is a lovely composition, very relaxing, with a hint of strength of hope. It speaks to the resilience of the spirit. Wonderful work, Carlos!

36. Andy Platt - Liebestraume No. 3 I love this piece. It is in my someday pile. You do a lovely job pacing the piece, giving it the calm, quiet that the title represents. Really nice playing on this challenging piece!

37. torquenale (Alessandra) - Le Petit Negre This first time I heard this piece, I was surprised it was Debussy. Clearly jazz had an influence on his composing. You perform this very playfully, and the result is really fun! I like the light articulation you give it. Great job!

38. (Was)TrueBeginner - Footsteps on Autumn Leaves I admire your ability to compose. This is a really wonderful effort. I enjoyed it very much.

39. BrianDX - Lunar Eclipse This is a very dramatic piece. I like your expression, and the balance between the melody and accompaniment. Nice work for 14 months!

40. Joybug - Nearer My God To Thee Great first submission! You have captured the song well. You held good rhythm, and paced the melody well.

41. gingko2 - Joc cu Bata (Stick Dance) No. 1 From Six Romanian Folk Dances, Sz. 56 Bartok is never easy, but you do an excellent job with this. The crisp articulation works well, and you have captured the spirit of a Romanian dance.

42. Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White - Chrysanthemums I am not familiar with this composer, so thanks for the introduction. You played this with strength and expression. Nice job.

43. Silver Keys - (1) Minuet in C; (2) Minuet in Rondo Form Two very sweet minuets! You have a nice light touch for this genre. The second one sounds very well paced.

44. wjf - Song for My Father Very nice job arranging this. I really enjoyed it.

45. verqueue - Beethoven - Piano Sonata no. 8 op. 13 "Pathetique" II. Adagio cantabile I love Pathetique! It is my someday piece. You do a lovely job with this adagio. You give a very sensitive, gentle touch that just makes it sing. Brava!

46. stumbler/Dave - Solitude no. 1 This is a lovely composition. I love the solitude of it, and the gentle placing. Great job!

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351432
11/17/14 03:40 PM
11/17/14 03:40 PM
Italy
torquenale Offline
500 Post Club Member
torquenale  Offline
500 Post Club Member
Italy
06. RedKat - Melody Op.47 n.3 I liked the haunting melody of this piece, and your performance is great!

07. Richard (zrtf90) - Une Larme (A Tear) The beautiful sadness of this piece, heard here for the first time, touched my heart, thanks to the sensible way you play it. Thanks for sharing!

08. JimF - La fille aux cheveux de lin it's always difficult to perform a well-known and popular piece like this one. I liked the way you express the subtle nuances of it. Bravo!

09. Inlanding - Glen - Indaco Intro w/ improvisation I don't know the original version of the piece, but yours sound very... Einaudi. Introspective and relaxing: I liked it a lot. Good job!

10. newbert - Baby Grand Great song, great performance. I like the blues in it!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: SwissMS] #2351461
11/17/14 04:16 PM
11/17/14 04:16 PM
Toronto
S
stumbler Offline
stumbler  Offline
S
Toronto
Originally Posted by SwissMS

46. stumbler/Dave - Solitude no. 1 This is a lovely composition. I love the solitude of it, and the gentle placing. Great job!

Thank you SwissMS, I'm gratified you liked it.

Roland RD-700NX

[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351463
11/17/14 04:18 PM
11/17/14 04:18 PM
Toronto
S
stumbler Offline
stumbler  Offline
S
Toronto

02. SwissMS/Doris, Sonatina in A Minor Allegro & Andante: The first movement is very familiar, on rooting around through my sheet music I finally found it in and old RCM book. This is the first time I have heard it played correctly. The andante is new to me. Your playing is beautifully phrased.

12. Mr Super-Hunky, Nights in White Satin: Great arrangement, you really made this your own.

22. Daren, Pavane: Nicely played. Subtle dynamics. Masterful how you kept the melody in front of the harmony even while playing pianissimo.

32. WimPiano, C.P.E. Bach - Marche (BWV Anh. 122): You've come a long way in a little over a year. You nailed the the detached playing of the bass notes. Nice phrasing in the right hand. Good trills. Steady tempo. Perhaps those repeated left hand notes need a little more practice to sound fluent.

42. Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White, Chrysanthemums: Great sight reading for such a challenging work. It is a beautiful piece---that comes through in your playing. I hope you intend to practice it up to full performance level, as I would love to hear it again.

52. dynamobt/Marilyn, La fille aux cheveux de lin: What a lush recording. Well played. I think your rubato is just right. Lovely dynamics. Congrats.

Roland RD-700NX

[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351505
11/17/14 05:27 PM
11/17/14 05:27 PM
Toronto
S
stumbler Offline
stumbler  Offline
S
Toronto
03. wouter79, KV570, allegretto (III): delightful texture.

13. Monica K., Tracce: Piano World introduced me to Einaudi. I love it that there is always at least one Einaudi piece in each recital. I agree this is haunting. I also feel a sadness, almost a sense of doom. Well played.

23. Ganddalf, Intermezzo no.2: I can hear the craftsmanship. It is a lovely piece, sensitively played.

33. Sand Tiger, Between Raindrops: This has almost a renaissance feel to it.

43. Silver Keys, (1) Minuet in C; (2) Minuet in Rondo Form: welcome to the recitals. Great start. Good dynamics on the Mozart. Good tempo on the Rameau.

53. ElaineAllegro, Mozart Sonata K332 2nd movement-adagio: You brought a nice delicacy to this piece. I enjoyed listening.

Roland RD-700NX

[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351520
11/17/14 05:51 PM
11/17/14 05:51 PM
Northern England.
peterws Offline
6000 Post Club Member
peterws  Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Northern England.
26 Chopinaholic Mighty fine piano and recording here, man. You`ll be a front runner for one of the cash prizes . . smile Magnifique!

27 CasinItaly These sound Baroque-ish. The first was enjoyable and fairly light as Baroque pieces go. The second, well, I can`t play "Adagio" . . .some pre church service music will utilize this sort of thing. But it isn`t a barrel o` laughs! You handled it well, however and deserve much credit for this. Well done.

28 EarlofMar I know what you mean about Satie. A free agent, and you too! You exhuded this movement and gave it it`s own slightly melancholy sound.

29 Alexander Borro Not being aware of the original, this sounds excellent. Great work on a gorgeous sounding piano.

31 Pianonewbie Plenty of good work, and dynamics in this. Your bass lines came through well, you`re learning fast!

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351526
11/17/14 06:01 PM
11/17/14 06:01 PM
Northern England.
peterws Offline
6000 Post Club Member
peterws  Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Northern England.
32 Wimpiano You`ll know now how hard it can is to smooth out those intermixing LH and RH parts! You`re on the correct path and have made terrific progress for the time you`ve had. Excellent.

33 SandTiger Never rains in S California . . .it does now! Rain isn`t a happy event where I liove (although we`ve had a dry time for the past few years) and your piece reflects that. Very enjoyable and capably handled!

34 Joan Golfing Always up for a bit o` Mozart.. he had a keen sense of humour, and it shows in his music. This was to me a bit different. . . .Very well done by yourself however.

35 CarlosCC wELL PUT TOGETHER. yOUR PIANO SOUNDS UP THERE WITH THE BEST AND IS AN EXZCELLENT VEHICLE FOR THIS. lOVELY CHORD VARIATION AT 1.50, MODERN GENRE. rtEALLY LIKED THIS. Sorry about my bl**dy typing . .

36 Andy Platt There` a heck of a lot of stuff here which you did darned well. Iv` only ever done the easy bit . . . Congrats!

"[Linked Image]"
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351531
11/17/14 06:08 PM
11/17/14 06:08 PM
Chocolatetown, USA
TrapperJohn Offline
3000 Post Club Member
TrapperJohn  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Chocolatetown, USA
20. barbaram - Barbara - Nefeli - while it somewhat irks me to have to say something nice about the over-exposed Einaudi laugh this is a really striking piece of music and you played it strikingly well!

Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on. Frederic Chopin

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351535
11/17/14 06:17 PM
11/17/14 06:17 PM
Chocolatetown, USA
TrapperJohn Offline
3000 Post Club Member
TrapperJohn  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Chocolatetown, USA
Note to OHIO_MARK:

I never did actually find out who in the world Alexander Morovsky was - I feel fairly certain however that "he" was either Alfred (of Alfred Publishing) or the great Wanda Landowsky - but I have no hard evidence to establish either as Alex. If you find out let me know...

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351538
11/17/14 06:27 PM
11/17/14 06:27 PM
Northern England.
peterws Offline
6000 Post Club Member
peterws  Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Northern England.
37 Torquenale Starts out as ragtime . . .This is an unusual piece of music, bright and animated. Now, who started this stuff, Debussy or Joplin? The mind boggles. You certaimly know your stuff. Excellent!

38 Was True Beginner Another new composition, a rad sad. Very good chord sequences here, this sounded well. Keep `em comin` man.

39 Brian DX there are folk her doing great and wonderful things. You`re one of `em , ,. , This work had atmosphere typical of the modern genre of piano music, you played it with a relaxed feel. nice work, man!

40 Joybug Of the many variations of this hymn, this is my favourite. Played asa the Titanic went down, it has a poignant reminder of our mortality and you do a splendid job with it!

41 gingko2 Well executed. This moved light on its feet as intended and created a nice atmosphere.

Last edited by peterws; 11/17/14 06:57 PM.

"[Linked Image]"
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2351542
11/17/14 06:31 PM
11/17/14 06:31 PM
south florida
JimF Offline
2000 Post Club Member
JimF  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
south florida
Sorry to be so slow on these. Gonna take some days at this rate....

09. Inlanding - Glen - Indaco Intro w/ improvisation I liked your improv take on this new-age tune. Thought you gave it an interest level that I usually donít get from his stuff.

10. newbert - Baby Grand Good job with this, you gave it a nice bluesy feel. It is tough for me to get the right feel when I have something in my head as a duet. You do a great job overcoming that and turning this into a nice piano solo.

11. Greener / Jeff Green - Medleytango Nice job, Jeff. I like the ďforeignĒ feel of this music. Reminds me a little of Granados/Albeniz. Your European piano party experience is showing.

12. Mr Super-Hunky - Nights in White Satin I was anticipating something totally different, Mr. S-H, and was completely taken by your creation here. It seems like almost a south American/latin feel to me. Bravo. A very creative arrangement and beautifully played.

13. Monica K. - Tracce Great job controlling those dynamics. Thought you did a wonderful job with that Eflat-Gflat. Beautiful phrasing. A really nice performance.

14. jotur/Cathy Turner - The Shadow of Your Smile Another submission I was anticipating greatly. What a nice clean take. I love your rock solid rhythm and the understated, cool, calm playing style. I have played this and have a tendency to schmaltz it up near the climax, but you stay on a pretty even, and effective, level throughout, using the phrases in the music itself to make your point. Very nice work, Cathy.

15. PikaPianist - Salut d'Amour (Love's Greeting) I loved this piece the first time I heard itÖ.which was just now. Played so beautifullyÖyou have a marvelous touch. You bring that melody out front and center and keep those accompaniment notes so nice and quiet. Thank you for a terrific performance.

16. Riddler (Ed) - Warsaw Concerto Very dramatic right from the start. Sounds great on your piano, Ed. The music has a familiar ring, but Iím not about to admit I remember it from childhood. I always admire how controlled your playing sounds, but in a way that allows for plenty of expression. Really enjoyed it.

Clair de Lune, C.Debussy
Tarantella, Pieczonka
Sonatine, No.2 Menuet - MRavel

Estonia L190 #7284[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  BB Player 

New In Our Store!
New In Our Store!
A few of the many new items we've added to our online store.
(PianoSupplies.com is a division of Piano World)
wrap around sunglasses with music notes
Wrap around sun glasses with music notes

88 keys, 10 fingers, no problem
88 Keys, 10 Fingers, No Problem

Bass Clef Hat
Bass Clef Hat

Tons more music related products in our online store!
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Vladimir Horowitz - private 1950 acetate recording!
by Mikhail Kaykov. 07/19/18 09:50 AM
Getting the "Feel" of an acoustic
by akc42. 07/19/18 01:50 AM
Warranty for Kawai digital Piano
by vkhandelwal. 07/19/18 01:44 AM
Reactive visualizer?
by Mta88. 07/19/18 01:31 AM
Killing insects in a piano freezing them?
by QPS. 07/18/18 09:04 PM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Steingraeber
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics186,490
Posts2,732,874
Members90,597
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission