Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Who's Online Now
77 registered members (7uturu, Beakybird, Animisha, Cheshire Chris, Alex C, 20 invisible), 1,136 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room #2350319
11/14/14 10:23 PM
11/14/14 10:23 PM
A
AB Forum Recital Offline OP
2000 Post Club Member
AB Forum Recital  Offline OP
2000 Post Club Member
A

Welcome to the General Discussion Room for the AB Forum “Beginners and Beyond” Recital #36!!!

Please use this room for any discussion of the pieces in Recital #36 that is taking place in the Main Recital Thread.

Discussions and replies can be posted at-will. Feel free to comment on any or all individual pieces. Some members offer comments on each submission individually; others offer general congratulations. Either approach is appropriate. Feel free to offer more specific, technical feedback if the participant had indicated that technical feedback was welcome.

For those who wish to comment on all pieces, a copy and paste template for offering feedback can be found here:

Recital #36 Response Template

Please use this thread only to discuss recital performances. If you have any comments or suggestions about ways to make the recital process better, please start a separate thread.

Enjoy the music! heart

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350368
11/14/14 10:58 PM
11/14/14 10:58 PM
NH
D
dynamobt Offline
1000 Post Club Member
dynamobt  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
D

NH
MaryBee, Debussy Arabesque I

I listened to this right off the bat because I'm currently learning it. So, I know where all the pitfalls are. And you played through them all just wonderfully! Your playing is beautifully musical. I take issue with a couple of measures three against two and your timing. But, that's being incredibly picky. All in all, this is a beautiful rendition. Very nicely played. I'll listen to it many more times to get some hints on how to play various passages. I'll tell you that I'm having a devil of a time with this piece. It just fell off your fingers like nothing. HA!! NOT nothing!!!! It's giving me fits!!!

1918 Mason & Hamlin BB
1906 Mason & Hamlin Es
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: dynamobt] #2350380
11/14/14 11:13 PM
11/14/14 11:13 PM
First Town, First State
BrianDX Offline
2000 Post Club Member
BrianDX  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

First Town, First State
JimF:

When I saw the combination of a 5 year or less experienced performer and Debussy, I had to listen to this first.

Wonderful stuff. One of my long term goals is to play something original from this composer who is one of my personal favorites.

Hearing this gives me some hope. Well done!

Yamaha C2X | Yamaha M500-F
Groucho Marx: "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Curriculum: Faber Developing Artist (Book 3)
Current: German Dance in D Major (Haydn) (OF); Melody (Schumann) (OF)
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350389
11/14/14 11:19 PM
11/14/14 11:19 PM
Maine
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Maine
Monica, I listened to yours earlier when you first posted it on Youtube. I really love it. It has such a dark haunting but beautiful melody. And you of course play it like it's yours.

"Nothing moves...where would it go?"
www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: Peyton] #2350402
11/14/14 11:29 PM
11/14/14 11:29 PM
First Town, First State
BrianDX Offline
2000 Post Club Member
BrianDX  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

First Town, First State
Monica: +1 smile

Yamaha C2X | Yamaha M500-F
Groucho Marx: "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Curriculum: Faber Developing Artist (Book 3)
Current: German Dance in D Major (Haydn) (OF); Melody (Schumann) (OF)
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350407
11/14/14 11:39 PM
11/14/14 11:39 PM
Colorado
A
Anita Potter Offline
Anita Potter  Offline
A

Colorado
Sweet! I get to listen to this while I'm at work. I can't stream it to my phone but I can play them all individually. Can't wait.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] XXXVII-XXXIX

Casio Privia PX-160
Yamaha PSR-160
Piano Playing since November 2014
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350451
11/15/14 02:54 AM
11/15/14 02:54 AM
The Netherlands
W
WimPiano Offline
2000 Post Club Member
WimPiano  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
W

The Netherlands
I am going zigzag through the recital, this is so good and so much fun!!

Thanks Monica for your effort!

Thanks all for your beautiful pieces!

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350468
11/15/14 04:45 AM
11/15/14 04:45 AM
New Orleans
A
Anne H Offline
Anne H  Offline
A

New Orleans
Amaruk- I love Yann Tiersen and have played a bunch of it, but I’ve never given this one a shot. It’s lovely and you really bring out the subtle rhythmic changes in it. You made me want to break out my sheet music!

SwissMS - You did a fabulous job with this. This kind of stuff can be really intimidating as you can’t “gloss” over errors with lots of pedal in a pinch. This is beautifully confident and clear. I also love the sound of your Grotrian-Steinweg.

Peyton - I grew up hating Phillip Glass, but his piano music has really grown on me as I have gotten older. This is lovely and another one I’m going to have to look into. I tend to intentionally pick pieces for the recitals that have easy/no page turns, so I’m impressed that yours are so smooth with 12 pages to get through.

Jazztpt - Beautiful, smooth and soothing. Very nice!

RedKat- Grieg can be harder than it looks to make it sound finished, but this is really thoughtful and consistent. You did a great job.

Richard (zrtf90)- This is not how I think of Mussorgsky, but it’s really nice. Sometimes the simplest pieces are the ones that stick with us the longest.

JimF-
This really captures the Debussy spirit for me! You did an awesome job. I sympathize with the dog and tile/hardwood floor problem, as I have it too.

Inlanding- This is a nice take on this piece. Einaudi can be really subtle, which makes it more of a challenge than it looks. You did a great job!

newbert- You’ve done a nice job making the melody line sing here. It’s nice to hear some Billy Joel in these recitals as well!

Greener- I love Piazzolla (and I seem to find only awful piano arrangements of it out there). This is great and a real treat to hear. I’m making a note to message you about Piazzolla sheet music as well, since you seem to be way more informed than I am.

Mr Super-Hunky- You clearly have a very good ear, which I’m totally jealous of as I don’t. You’ve taken something potentially cheesy and made it gorgeous here.

Monica K.- This is so pretty! I still struggle with C and F flats in key signatures, so I feel your pain. This is smooth, confident and really well done.

[Linked Image]
Works in Progress:
Rachmaninoff: Prelude Op 23 No 4

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: WimPiano] #2350472
11/15/14 04:51 AM
11/15/14 04:51 AM
Finland
O
outo Offline
4000 Post Club Member
outo  Offline
4000 Post Club Member
O

Finland
What a lovely Saturday morning smile

I have listened to a few pieces, now I think it's time to do some housework.

But first here are some comments on the ones I've listened to:

02. SwissMS/Doris - Sonatina in A Minor Allegro & Andante

I'm impressed. These classical sonatinas are so hard and you did a good job!

03. wouter79 - KV570, allegretto (III)
Very nicely articulated and one could tell it's Mozart from the first notes smile
A good recording, there really is nothing to hide behind in this music...

04. Peyton - Morning Passages
Very Glassy! I liked it smile

06. RedKat - Melody Op.47 n.3
A great piece, it's been on my to do list as well. Beautifully played, I listened to it a few times and I can hardly think of anything being better.

26. chopinoholic (Paul de Koning) - Trois Novelles Etudes no. 1 and no. 2
Thanks for filling my request from the last time smile

I really love the first etude of this set, I've little hope for the Chopin etudes in general, but I wish one day to be able to learn this one.

Not only do you have a Pleyel grand, but the skill to play this music so well. Count yourself blessed!

27. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Pastorale / Adagio con espressione Sarabande
Again I wish you had used the acoustic mode, because the direct sound from Yamaha silent is always a little colourless and unnatural. It also is unforgiving for the player, but you managed the pieces very well!

32. WimPiano - C.P.E. Bach - Marche (BWV Anh. 122)
I know how hard it is to make faultless recording. So that was really good work!

45. verqueue - Beethoven - Piano Sonata no. 8 op. 13 "Pathetique" II. Adagio cantabile
Just lovely! Some or you have such advanced skills that you almost feel like “impostors” on these recitals, but you're no less welcome smile

49. noobpianist90 (Aditya) - Minuet in G Major BWV Anh. 116
Great work! I myself got so frustrated with this piece that never got beyond some slow reading. You've managed to polish it to high standard indeed!

To be continued...

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: outo] #2350474
11/15/14 04:59 AM
11/15/14 04:59 AM
Europe
V
vevurka Offline
vevurka  Offline
V

Europe
Originally Posted by outo

45. verqueue - Beethoven - Piano Sonata no. 8 op. 13 "Pathetique" II. Adagio cantabile
Just lovely! Some or you have such advanced skills that you almost feel like “impostors” on these recitals, but you're no less welcome smile

I play for 17 years right now, so I'm not impostor. I just can express my ideas smile. And this recording is not ideal, there are two spots, which I consider not good enough.

I started to listen this recital, and you all did a great job! I'll try to prepare more detailed comment later.

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350478
11/15/14 05:26 AM
11/15/14 05:26 AM
W
wouter79 Offline
5000 Post Club Member
wouter79  Offline
5000 Post Club Member
W

As usual, everybody on acoustic who'd like to get my feedback please give me a PM

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: outo] #2350494
11/15/14 08:11 AM
11/15/14 08:11 AM
Finland
O
outo Offline
4000 Post Club Member
outo  Offline
4000 Post Club Member
O

Finland
Listened to some more...excellent recordings!

07. Richard (zrtf90) - Une Larme (A Tear)
Never heard that piece before. Well played!

08. JimF - La fille aux cheveux de lin
That was beautiful!

15. PikaPianist - Salut d'Amour (Love's Greeting)
I'm not really familiar with Elgar's music so this was interesting. Good dynamics!

16. Riddler (Ed) - Warsaw Concerto
I've heard the piece before but didn’t know the history behind it so thanks!
The arrangement and playing was very good too smile

17. Anne H - Pavane de la Belle au bois dormant
I know how much more work it is when your hand is not big enough. So well done indeed!

18. 8 Octaves - Sonatina in A minor, op. 214, no. 4, 1st mvt
Well played!

23. Ganddalf - Intermezzo no.2
This was your own composition? Impressive!

24. Ohio_Mark - Adagio in A Major
Never heard of the composer either. Very solid playing.

28. earlofmar - Gnossienne No.1
Really great playing for such a short experience on the piano. You got the idea of this music well!

34. joangolfing - Funeral March
Great playing and very appropriate for the mood of the piece. Your teacher would have been proud!

36. Andy Platt - Liebestraume No. 3
This is a piece that one could probably work on for years but you've already come far with it. Some really good moments indeed!

37. torquenale (Alessandra) - Le Petit Negre
Suddenly a very different mood in this recital. Nice smile

39. BrianDX - Lunar Eclipse
Your grand sounds good and your playing is more than adequate for such a short time on the piano. Congratulations!

Last edited by outo; 11/15/14 08:12 AM.
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350499
11/15/14 09:15 AM
11/15/14 09:15 AM
Colorado
A
Anita Potter Offline
Anita Potter  Offline
A

Colorado
Everyone did a beautiful job

*stands up and applauds*

[Linked Image][Linked Image] XXXVII-XXXIX

Casio Privia PX-160
Yamaha PSR-160
Piano Playing since November 2014
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350501
11/15/14 09:21 AM
11/15/14 09:21 AM
Maine
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Maine
60. Giancarlo Robles- Very nicely done.Short and says everything it needs to. I'm amazed at how well you play with only 7 months under your belt.

59.Mary Bee- Wow Mary, a really tough piece (or at least it seems so to me) and you are playing it so well. It sounds like you have been living this piece for the last three months. Wonderful job.

58. TX-Bluebonnet- I know you say you still have a long ways to go with this but the fun you have playing it still shows. I love the way it returns to the bouncy main theme. It's a cool piece.

57. Jamie- OK...I'm glad you mentioned the 9 years playing as a child because if you can play THIS WELL with only 7 months experience...well, I don't know what to say. Your playing is so smooth and you are in such great command. Well done!

56. Trapper John- Yea Schubert!! When you said you might play a Schubert waltz this one I had in my head only I couldn't remember what it was or what book it was in. I love it!! It has such a longing quality (at least to me) for such a cheery piece. Thanks.

55. Mar-red- What a beautiful piece and I love how you took the basics of the work and went from there withy your own interpretation. I don't know this work but I'm betting it gave it a unique life in your hands.

54- ajames- doesn't sound like you struggled too much. Nice job! I enjoyed listening.

53. ElaineAllegro- a real recital feel to the recording. Such a nice job but you still leave me wishing to hear you on that steinway B smile .

"Nothing moves...where would it go?"
www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: outo] #2350507
11/15/14 10:10 AM
11/15/14 10:10 AM
Finland
O
outo Offline
4000 Post Club Member
outo  Offline
4000 Post Club Member
O

Finland
Listened to some more...

40. Joybug - Nearer My God To Thee
Congratulations on your first recital. Well played for only 14 months!

41. gingko2 - Joc cu Bata (Stick Dance) No. 1 From Six Romanian Folk Dances, Sz. 56
That was nice, maybe I will slowly beginning to get what Bartok is about smile

43. Silver Keys - (1) Minuet in C; (2) Minuet in Rondo Form
Congratulations on your first recital. It went well and I hope you will participate again. Nice choice of pieces!

48. PaleBlueDot - Invention #8
With such short experience you handle this difficult piece really well!

58. TX-Bluebonnet (Linda) - Prelude in F Major
It's hard to believe you've only played for 5 months? The piece may need some more work, but don't they always? wink

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: outo] #2350510
11/15/14 10:19 AM
11/15/14 10:19 AM
Costa del Sol
SwissMS Offline

2000 Post Club Member
SwissMS  Offline

2000 Post Club Member

Costa del Sol
This looks like another outstanding recital! Thanks to Monica, and all the people behind the curtain. I really appreciate your efforts to make this happen every three months!

01. Amaruk - Comptine d'ete No. 1 I had not heard this piece before. You do a lovely job with it, with energetic, sensitive playing. Your videos are always so well done.

03. wouter79 - KV570, allegretto (III) You have definitely captured the light Mozart sound. This a very busy pieces and you handled it well.

04. Peyton - Morning Passages I can see how this piece could touch you driving along on a sunny morning. It is very poignant, emotionally driving music, and you captured the spirit of it very well. Beautiful playing!

05. Jazztpt (Russ) - The Fortunate Man Wonderful, relaxed jazz piano. It sets the mood for a quiet evening and a nice glass of red. Nice composition and nice playing.

06. RedKat - Melody Op.47 n.3 This is one of my favorite Lyrical Pieces. I like your balance between the melody and a subdued left hand that still has nice shaping. You have given the piece a nice wistful touch.

07. Richard (zrtf90) - Une Larme (A Tear) I was unfamiliar with this composer. This is a lovely piece, and you played it with a lot of sensitivity and restraint. Very nice!

08. JimF - La fille aux cheveux de lin I love this piece! I played it a few years ago, and you made me want to pull it back out! I like the restraint that you give it, never rushing, with wonderful expression. Well done.

09. Inlanding - Glen - Indaco Intro w/ improvisation Your improvisation was seamless with the original Einaudi. I think he would approve. Your style comes through, but it still pays homage to Einaudi’s structure. Very nice playing.

10. newbert - Baby Grand Nice bluesy sound. Fun!

11. Greener / Jeff Green - Medleytango This a fun! The tango and rhythms holds it together nicely. It sounds like both hands are quite busy, and well balanced. Nice playing!

12. Mr Super-Hunky - Nights in White Satin This is quite a powerful version of Nights in White Satin, much more intricate that the origin. Totally gorgeous! I love the full rich sound your arrangements have.

13. Monica K. - Tracce This definitely is a dark, haunting piece. You played it maintaining the quiet power and slight sense of danger in the piece. Beautiful interpretation.

14. jotur/Cathy Turner - The Shadow of Your Smile I like your arrangement, which is like a tango accompaniment rhythm. It really added a lot to the piece. Well played!

15. PikaPianist - Salut d'Amour (Love's Greeting) This is a nice, sensitive piece, and you gave it great expressions. I like the pacing and the use of the dynamic range very much. Nice Job.

Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350524
11/15/14 11:07 AM
11/15/14 11:07 AM
San Juan, Puerto Rico
G
Giancarlo Robles Offline
Giancarlo Robles  Offline
G

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Since I'm only a beginner I'm not going to comment on any technical aspects of pieces for obvious reasons. However I've decided to comment on each of the other 59 performances during the week little by little.

59. MaryBee - Arabesque I Very emotional piece. I really enjoy the soft and subtle feeling of it. You play it very fluidly and with elegance.

58. TX-Bluebonnet (Linda) Prelude in F Major Wow, it is very impressive for 5 months! I find the happy, easygoing feeling of the song refreshing. It was a fun song to listen to as well.

57. jamie_vt - Elite Syncopations I'm not too familiar with ragtime pieces but it is very well done. It wants to make you move! Those months of practice really paid off. That second part where the song changes was a lot of fun.

56. TrapperJohn - Waltz in B Minor, Op.18a No.6 I'm not sure if your time playing is 10 months or 10 years, but regardless it is great. The methodical feeling of the piece shines through. Fluid and emotional are the two best words to describe it. I really like the staccatos throughout.

55. Mar_red - Adagio in G minor I'm impressed this piece was adapted from a lead sheet. It was interesting to me because I wish to someday do what you did: to take a piece and adapt and improvise it to my liking using just a base guide. This classical piece to me flows with feeling. It has a slightly depressing grace to it which I like. That middle part lifts it up making it hopeful before returning to its original manner. The fluidity of the piece is great.

Casio Privia PX-5S | Onstage KS7150 Stand | Audio Technica M40x Monitor Headphones | Roland Cube CM-30 PA/Monitor | Galaxy Instruments Vintage D VST
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350526
11/15/14 11:10 AM
11/15/14 11:10 AM
The Netherlands
W
WimPiano Offline
2000 Post Club Member
WimPiano  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
W

The Netherlands
peterws Wow, not what I expected haha!

earlofmar What a perfect rendition of the Gnossienne No 1. I really enjoy it!!

outoThanks!
About your piece: I haven't played any Scarlatti yet and this is clearly out of my league. It's a very happy piece and you play it very well!

Mr. Super-Hunky I love the warm dark sound of your piano and it's one of my favourite songs. My daughter (11 months) loves it as she starts to clap along, first time I saw her do it laugh

Monica K. As if you were Einaudi himself, perfect!

NoobPianist90 Nice!! I played this not too long ago as part of my lessons but I didn't play it half as well as you! You really make it sing and the rythm is so perfect! A bit jealous blush

Ataru074That is so good!! This kind of entries bring the recital to a whole new level.

CopperSchumann!! My favourite composer! Very delicately played!

BrianDX This sounds very good!! Nothing to stress about. Well balanced and nice dynamics! Good recording quality! It's nice to be both playing the piano (with Joybug isn't it?) I play four hands with my wife and love it, give it a try. Diabelli Op.149 is not hard.

JoybugA hymn! Beautiful.

Last edited by wimpiano; 11/15/14 11:56 AM. Reason: added some more..
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350587
11/15/14 01:21 PM
11/15/14 01:21 PM
Tempe, Arizona
AZ_Astro Offline
500 Post Club Member
AZ_Astro  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Tempe, Arizona
I have been extraordinarily impressed with the wonderful selection of recordings and the great playing.

Unfortunately somehow my entry did not appear in the discussion list of recital pieces. Was there a problem with the submission?

I also noted that a couple of other numbers were skipped as well. Worth checking.

In the meantime, time to listen!

Last edited by AZ_Astro; 11/15/14 04:53 PM.

Kawai KG-5. Korg SP-250. Software pianos: Garritan CFX, Ivory II, Ivory Am D, Ravenscroft, Galaxy Vintage D, Alicia's Keys, et al.
[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2350604
11/15/14 02:43 PM
11/15/14 02:43 PM
The Netherlands
W
WimPiano Offline
2000 Post Club Member
WimPiano  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
W

The Netherlands
@AZ_Astro, it's there, number 30, Andantino or Ivan Sings.

It's good!!

Last edited by wimpiano; 11/15/14 02:44 PM.
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  BB Player 

Shop Our Online Store!
Shop Our Store Online
Shop PianoSupplies.com

Did you know Piano World has an online store, and that it's loaded with goodies pianists and music lovers want?
Check it out and place your order.

Special Purchase!
Keyboard and Roses Piano Bench Cushion Keyboard & Roses 14"x30" piano bench cushions Regularly sold for $79 to $100, now only $39. (while supplies last)

(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Bechstein
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Piano marvel vs playground sessions?
by chongjasmine. 03/26/19 05:50 AM
Lifting the CA98
by iLogic. 03/26/19 02:58 AM
How much is this piano worth
by humble_pianist. 03/25/19 05:49 PM
What's Hot!!
PIANO TEACHERS Please read this!
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics191,130
Posts2,810,920
Members92,879
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Sweetwater

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2019 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission