Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!


SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Virtual Sheet Music
Download Sheet Music Instantly
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Sheet Music...
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Modern Piano Moving
Modern Piano Moving
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
Who's Online Now
117 registered members (ando, 90minIPA, amad23, 7uturu, Aloyah, Albunea, 26 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2319202 - 08/24/14 11:19 AM Billy Joel Allentown drives me nuts  
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 69
Maarkr Offline
Full Member
Maarkr  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 69
Maine, USA
anyone else have trouble with this song?
117bpm
intervals
[C]...[Em].[D]> [G]...[C/G]
[G][C/G][A/G][G]
verse
[G][A][D] [C#m]
[Am][D][G] [F#m]

[G][Bm][D] [C#m][A][D][C#m]

maybe i just have a mental block but i can't keep up with it... prob one of those songs i have to play 50 times to get it down?


Privia PX-5S, XW-P1, Roland Juno-G, Roland Lucina Axe, Korg MicroSampler...
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2319487 - 08/25/14 03:58 AM Re: Billy Joel Allentown drives me nuts [Re: Maarkr]  
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,175
peterws Offline
6000 Post Club Member
peterws  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,175
Northern England.
Only 50?? Lucky you!


"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
#2319530 - 08/25/14 07:07 AM Re: Billy Joel Allentown drives me nuts [Re: Maarkr]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,046
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,046
Australia
It is a one of the greats so good luck with it


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Moderated by  BB Player, casinitaly 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
What's Hot!!
Why Do You Play The Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Has anyone played a 3-Sensor Fatar TP100 action?
by anotherscott. 05/25/17 06:26 PM
Sound Bar speakers
by peterws. 05/25/17 06:14 PM
What a difference regulation makes!
by JodyT. 05/25/17 05:58 PM
61 KEY Casio Privia PX-130 Keyboard-CHOPPED
by lucianogminetti. 05/25/17 04:12 PM
What is a cantileverd bridge?
by pianoloverus. 05/25/17 03:15 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Report Problems With New Forums
Report Problems with New Forums Here!
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics179,880
Posts2,629,727
Members87,885
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0