Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Fall 2017
Who's Online Now
90 registered members (anotherscott, ando, Almaviva, BachToTheFuture, Andrea massimo, Alex C, 17 invisible), 1,236 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2309194 - 07/31/14 03:49 AM Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!!  
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,047
CarlosCC Offline
2000 Post Club Member
CarlosCC  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,047
Lisbon, Portugal
From a Portuguese Leo to an Australian Leo: Happy birthday my friend!!!!!

I bet you're going to do a huge party with lots of food, friends and music! thumb
Have a nice day!



[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2309201 - 07/31/14 04:19 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 409
UKIkarus Offline
Full Member
UKIkarus  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 409
England, South East
Happy Birthday wink


Yamaha MOX8 Synthesizer

[Linked Image]
#2309202 - 07/31/14 04:26 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,140
WimPiano Offline
2000 Post Club Member
WimPiano  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,140
The Netherlands
Congratulations and many happy returns of the day!!


Schimmel 116 S
ABF Recitals: XXXIV - XXXVIII & Schumann Recital .....
#2309209 - 07/31/14 04:59 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 110
MandyD Offline
Full Member
MandyD  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 110
Australia
Happy Birthday smile


[Linked Image]
(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
#2309224 - 07/31/14 06:36 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,134
WiseBuff Online content
1000 Post Club Member
WiseBuff  Online Content
1000 Post Club Member

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,134
Brighton Colorado
May your special day be rich with love, insight and music.


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Wise as in learner
Buff as in Colorado Buffalo
#2309244 - 07/31/14 07:19 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 577
torquenale Offline
500 Post Club Member
torquenale  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 577
Italy
Happy birthday!
I already posted the same in AOTW thread, I'm using a smartphone and at first I missed this place!


[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
#2309245 - 07/31/14 07:25 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,401
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,401
*sigh* Salt Lake City
Many happy returns of the day!
Have lots of fun!


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2309266 - 07/31/14 08:45 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,286
FarmGirl Offline

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013
FarmGirl  Offline

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013


Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,286
Scottsdale, AZ
Happy Birtgday!



1) Bach c minor fantasy
2) Beethoven sonata g major 14 No. 2 (re do)
3) Chopin a flat major Ballade (schubert Impromptu A flat D935 No2)
4) Scriabin op11 prelude #2 and #14 (Re do #2, new #14)
5) Bartok. 4 old tunes and Scherzo)
#2309277 - 07/31/14 09:01 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,390
jotur Offline
Gold Level
jotur  Offline
Gold Level

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,390
Santa Fe, NM
Well, I said so in another thread, but in case you're archiving this one for sentimental reasons, happy birthday smile

Cathy


Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Practice what you suck at - anonymous
#2309284 - 07/31/14 09:17 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,758
casinitaly Offline

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
casinitaly  Offline


Gold Supporter until March 1 2014


Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,758
Italy
Happy birthday Earlofmar - wow what a lot of Leos we have in our community!

Hope your day is wonderful !


[Linked Image]
Currently working on: Chopin Waltz in Amin (post), Chopin Nocturne in Cmin (post), McDowell To a Wild Rose
#2309465 - 07/31/14 05:03 PM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,170
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,170
Australia
thanks guys, I had a very quiet day for my birthday but still memorable. I had a piano lesson in which my teacher said of a piece "I didn't want it to stop". That was a great present.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2309519 - 07/31/14 07:52 PM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 402
Music Me Offline
Full Member
Music Me  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 402
PA
Awesome! Happy Birthday!


Barbara
...without music, no life...
#2309770 - 08/01/14 10:02 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,630
peterws Offline
6000 Post Club Member
peterws  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,630
Northern England.
Bit late aren'i? Hope you had goodday Down Under . .


"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
#2309788 - 08/01/14 10:31 AM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,095
Recaredo Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Recaredo  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,095
Granada (Spain)
Many happy returns from Spain, Earlofmar!

I am always late, sorry.

#2309922 - 08/01/14 05:22 PM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 16,212
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Morodiene  Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 16,212
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm late too, hope you had a wonderful day!


private piano/voice teacher FT

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2309940 - 08/01/14 05:59 PM Re: Happy Birthday earlofmar !!!! [Re: CarlosCC]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,170
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,170
Australia
Thanks again for all the best wishes, having a good piano lesson and getting a recital submission in early....what more could I ask for........sh s pair of monitor speakers for my digital piano which arrive early and have already been getting great use.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Moderated by  BB Player, casinitaly 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
Pearl River & Ritmuller
Ritmuller Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


New Topics - Multiple Forums
Accompanists - two a penny ?
by Fareham. 12/15/17 08:03 AM
Where to buy Kawai digital pianos in LA
by kawaiplayer. 12/15/17 03:02 AM
Conversion: Cent Deviations to Pythagorean comma fractions
by Nikolai Vukovic. 12/15/17 02:32 AM
Digital piano louder higher octaves
by drhoward20. 12/15/17 01:26 AM
Farts waller
by drhoward20. 12/15/17 01:13 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics183,280
Posts2,679,382
Members89,267
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers


 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0