2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
27 members (clothearednincompo, crab89, JohnCW, Georg Z., David B, Fried Chicken, AlkansBookcase, 8 invisible), 1,163 guests, and 298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
3000 Post Club Member
OP Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Welcome to the General Discussion Room for the AB Forum “Beginners and Beyond” Recital #34!!!

Please use this room for any discussion of the pieces in Recital #34 that is taking place in the Main Recital Thread.

Discussions and replies can be posted at-will. Feel free to comment on any or all individual pieces. Some members offer comments on each submission individually; others offer general congratulations. Either approach is appropriate. Feel free to offer more specific, technical feedback if the participant had indicated that technical feedback was welcome.

For those who wish to comment on all pieces, a copy and paste template for offering feedback can be found here:

Recital #34 Response Template

Please use this thread only to discuss recital performances. If you have any comments or suggestions about ways to make the recital process better, please start a separate thread.

Enjoy the music! heart

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
What a great recital! I've been listening to the pieces as I was working on the copy and paste stuff, and there is some mighty fine music going on here. grin

I've got to get to sleep, so specific comments will have to wait for later, but let me offer a general "congratulations" to everybody who participated for a job well done! thumb

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
I downloaded the six zip files and have imported all the pieces into my iTunes library, where they will sync with my ipod touch (so I can listen anytime and anywhere I want to). I have listened to half the pieces and am delighted with the variety and eloquence expressed in all the pieces. What a pleasant way to pick up new pieces to learn! Comments to come later but I am already very impressed. Great job everyone.

Kawai KG-5. Korg SP-250. Software pianos: Garritan CFX, Ivory II, Ivory Am D, Ravenscroft, Galaxy Vintage D, Alicia's Keys, et al.
[Linked Image]
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
50. Valencia - Sonata Op. 109 3rd mvt -Theme only!! Valencia, when I saw this on the list, I had to listen to it first. I just discovered this one recently, while going through the Beethoven sonata course in Coursera, and I fell in love with the third movement. You are right in your description of "otherwordly", and I've been wishing that I was at a level where I could handle those later variations. It was so nice to hear you play the theme here. I think you have the right idea -- play what you can, and wait for the time when you're ready for the rest.

Mary Bee
Current mantra: Play outside the box.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] XVI-XXXVI
O
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
O
30. PikaPianist - Sonata in F minor, K466

Lovely! One of my favorite pieces from one of my favorite composers. I agree with you, this can be played slower as well, letting the melancholy mood wash over. One thing I like about Scarlatti is that his pieces often sound good, just different, whatever tempo is chosen, so it's hard to get bored on them.

Pedalling something like this must be challenging indeed. Although he was IMO more modern in his style than most of his contemporaries, I am not personally fond of too much "romanticism" in his more lyrical pieces.

This one is on my to do -list, but it will have to wait...

Very well played!

Gold Supporter until July 22 2015
1000 Post Club Member

Gold Supporter until July 22 2015
1000 Post Club Member
50. Valencia - Sonata Op. 109 3rd mvt -Theme only!!

Jonathan Biss played this on his Corsera class. So awesome this movement and you did just a great job. Wonderful, I love it. Sorry cannot give technical feedback - this is way above my level, but still want to call it out.

09. SwissMS - Kulau Sonatina in C Major Opus 20 #1 1st Movement

You played with a safe tempo today. Nice melody line. Watch your tempo, sometimes you get ahead of the metronome like in measures 13-16, 24-27, etc. Quite musical already. A very nice start!

16. Sinophilia - In Church - Op. 39 no. 24
Yes, this is intermediate. It's Etude No. 4 in my RCM Level 5 Etude book. Very ambitious piece for 2 years on the piano. I'm impressed. thumb

I like the tempo to move a little quicker, remember you should play 2/4 time not 4/4 time, but the important thing is to try to work on voicing your melody much lighter for left hand. Also, it is hard to be melodic instead of percussive with so many chords. Really good effort. Just small nitpick, you cannot hide those legato chords in measures 2, 4, 7-8, etc with pedaling. Haha. You need to play legato for them senza pedale first. Measure 40 or so nice contrasts.

the rest

Sorry for skipping some above 16; some of the music is too hard for me or they're jazz, which I have zero training, so cannot provide objective feedback. That it for tonight. laugh

Quick note to Monica K. since I like David Nevue's music. I think submitting the original musician's MP3 as your own is against the rules! whome

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
I had to do other things at home hoping I would have the time to record a decent entry, but I couldn't find the time frown I'll send it to the piano bar instead...
Extremely upset with myself now!

cry

Oh well, that will teach me! However I'll enjoy listening to your entries, guys!

Last edited by evamar; 05/15/14 02:28 AM.

Serious since Dec 2013. March 2014, Kawai CA95!

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted

[Linked Image]

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014
2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
Thank you 8 Octaves for the comment! You got me, when the pedal is down I tend to shift my hands to the new position a bit earlier, so I don't mess up the chords too much. Chord tones not sounding together was the main problem I had to solve so I really focused on that and didn't have much brain left for all the rest wink

I think a piece like this can be practiced forever, so many big and small details to work on! But the few things I've managed to understand from it are paying off in the easier pieces I'm working on right now.

2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
Whizbang, I have to comment on your piece, because I heard it played by Martha Argerich & friends in Ravenna last year. I think you did a fantastic job! Emotional but not sentimental, nostalgic like all tango but always with a bounce. Thanks!

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
11. Peyton - Escape - You managed to create the "perfect atmosphere" for this piece which I think is what Philip Glass wanted to create. I loved the sound of the piano. Wonderful job!

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
04. Anne H - Discovery At Night - Anne, I was almost sending this piece to the recital smile .I love it! I think you did a great job because I know that this piece is not as easy as it seems, especially in keeping the rhythm and strength in some notes. Thanks for bringing the only piece of Einaudi in this recital - Is the world about to come to an end??? -. Great job!

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
What a wonderful variety of music in the recital this time. I am really enjoying listening. Here are my first set of comments:

01. dynamobt/Marilyn - Symphony No. 40 1st mvt If you can do this after a couple glasses of wine, my hat is off to you! Very nice presentation. The balance between the accompaniment and lead melody is good, no matter which of you is leading. Clearly you are both very good musicians. It sounds like you had a lot of fun.

02. Whizbang (Chris) - Milonga del Angel Thanks for the introduction to this composer! This is a very emotional piece, with underlying Latin rhythms. I like your take on it, very beautiful.

03. ShiroKuro - Big My Secret Very expressive playing! Really nice pacing, and lovely legato. I can tell you really put yourself into this piece. Nice job.

04. Anne H - Discovery At Night I know what it is like to be without a piano for a long time after starting getting back to it. When we moved from the US to Switzerland I was without a piano for a year. It was torture! It sounds like you got back up to speed quickly. This is a lovely presentation. You let the music breath nicely, and create a relaxing mood with your playing. Beautiful!

05. wouter79 - Kinderszenen, Op. 15, "Von fremden Ländern und Menschen" and "Träumerei". These two pieces make a nice contrast. I like the continual sense of movement in the first one, and the peaceful relaxing feeling in the second. Your playing in both is very expressive, and I like your restrained use of pedal. It gives the music a nice clarity.

06. Jazzwee - All the Things You Are Improv A very nice, upbeat improv. I like the continual motion in the right hand with the light, detatched chordal accompaniment. Nice!

07. AZ_Astro - Seventh Street Blues I like Martha Meier! I like your relaxed take on this piece. The melody sings well over the quiet chordal accompaniment. Well played.

08. 8 Octaves - When River Flowed on Mars I love this piece. It was the first one I picked from the Celebration Series 5, and I still play it regularly. I know it is trickier than it looks! You did a nice job with it, keeping a steady driving pulse and maintaining its mysterious air. I think you will find this piece a keeper.

10. CarlosCC - Quietness This is a truly lovely composition, Carlos. Your heart comes through in it. I think your “best listener” is still listening and is proud to see her piece submitted to the recital!

2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
Marybee, how beautiful and perfect your nocturne is! I followed the score while listening and this looks like something that I might want to tackle in the (distant) future. I am entranced by most of Chopin's music, my only problem is that I find it moving to the point of being upsetting. It's just too much.

Mar_red, I think your arrangement of Love Story is just great. I really don't like it when the melody gets lost in the runs and embellishments, to the point of not being recognizable anymore. Your interpretation is perfectly balanced and utterly enjoyable!

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Looks to be an awesome recital! Before I offer any comments I need to apologize in advance for not getting to everyone right away... I'm working on the road for the next two weeks and will not have much computer access. (If anyone is around the Verona, NJ art show this weekend or the Northampton Paradise City show the following weekend stop by and say hi).

#1. Marilyn- the tempo was a bit slow but... that is just great playing from both of you. I haven't the faintest idea how you can both pull this off...other than the fact that you are both very good.

#2. Chris. Wow! What an interesting piece and you play it fantastically. I love how the inner melodies compliment the main melody. Just amazing all around. Bravo.

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
01. dynamobt/Marilyn - Symphony No. 40 1st mvt -
Wow, that must have been fun. :-) great job.
02. Whizbang (Chris) - Milonga del Angel -
sounds great, the only thing I'll say.. you should something harder just because you absolutely can.
03. ShiroKuro - Big My Secret -
great job, don't worry about the editing.
04. Anne H - Discovery At Night -
I like it, only one suggestion, and it might be the recording.. I'd be "mellower", by the end feels like you're pounding a little.
05. wouter79 - Kinderszenen, Op. 15, "Von fremden Ländern und Menschen" and "Träumerei". -
good job, these pieces are definetely harder than what they look like on the score. just try to keep the phrases longer and articulate less, very IMHO.
06. Jazzwee - All the Things You Are Improv -
I did enjoy it :-).
07. AZ_Astro - Seventh Street Blues -
keep going, you are definetely in the right tracks
08. 8 Octaves - When River Flowed on Mars -
just wow.
09. SwissMS/Doris - Sonatina in C Major Opus 20 #1 1st Movement -
I never played this one, sounds very nice. :-)
10. CarlosCC - Quietness -
11. Peyton - Escape -
thanks, I didn't know the piece.
12. Greener/Jeff - Moonlight Sonata, Mvt 2 - Op. 27, No 2. -
As you, I feel this is a little forgotten gem, I have few suggestions... 1, less pedal please, this piece needs to be crisp, 2 pay a little more attention to the tempo and be more sudden between p and f to surprise the audience.
you have it in the finger, now it's just details :-)
13. Riddler (Ed) - Love Walked In -
Another unknown piece for me... thanks :-)
14. George Schiro - Ambivalence -
you do have the technique, more than ambivalence I felt anxiety, could you try to make longer and more connected phrases? ( besides that, you're spectacular being self taught )
15. peterws/peter - Gymnopedies 2 & 3 -
great sound control. kudos!
16. sinophilia (Diana) - In Church - Op. 39 no. 24 -
wow! :-)
17. Yamaha G3 & P-80 Mike White - Torna A Surriento -
I'm italian, so I'm biased :-D. I felt Sorrento ( Surriento is how they pronounce in the southern italy dialect ), I suggest you try to play a little less is part of the godfather ost and you go mellower with more rubato. It's southern italy.. it's warm, there is no a/c and it's absolutely gorgeous.. think about the waves slowly hitting the shore, people sunbathing and eating ice cream.
18. earlofmar - Minuet in C Minor BWV Anh 121 -
I love Bach!
19. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Fughetta -
Didn't know the piece, it's very charming. Thanks
20. Newbert - New York State of Mind -
good job! keep going! :-)
21. MaryBee - Nocturne in C minor, No. 21 -
beautiful, one minor note... I agree with barenboim when he does say that rubato should be more like "borrowed"... if you take some time, you should give it back somewhere and in Chopin if feel like it's true making the slow, slower and the fast.. faster.
you might want to try. again, great job.
22. Mr Super Hunky - Everybody Hurts -
great job, thanks for the laugh! laugh
23. N17 - Dance in G -
thumbs up! :-)
24. Mar_red - Love Story -
amazing for self taught. just try to keep the melody quite more evident than the accompaignment, you're doing a great job.
25. joangolfing - Arietta -
very good job.
26. Sand Tiger - Pancakes -
:-) like it.
27. (Was)TrueBeginner - Blame -
28. ajames - Just a Day Away -
great job.
29. jotur/Cathy Turner - Second Hand Rose -
that sounds like a fun piece! :-)
30. PikaPianist - Sonata in F minor, K466 -
I love this sonata and you did a great job with it.
31. Sam S - Suite from the Victorian Kitchen Garden - Prelude and Summer - Clarinet and Piano -
absolutely fantastic :-) my wife just started violin and It's too much fun to play together.
32. outo - Fantasia no. 4 E-minor, Allegro -
great job :-)
33. noobpianist90 - Minuet in G major BWV Anh 114 -
Fantastic job, sounds great. I have a suggestion for your technique. be careful with tension of your pinky.. it goes up and backwards (right hand).
34. Piano_Primo_1 - "Back at One" 5 12 14 1 session -
amazing. doesn't look like you're self taught.
35. Ganddal - Gratulation -
unknown piece for me, thanks, great execution.
36. Ohio_Mark - Beach Buggy Boogie -
my head started shaking on time. too much fun! :-)
37. Monica K. - Scarborough Fair -
great job.
38. gingko2 - Ivan Sings (Andantino) -
I love this piece, reminds me of my childhood. and you did a great job with it epecially where the rhythm becomes tricky.
39. Ataru074 - BWV 866 Fugue -
next time don't burn your middle finger in the tomato sauce and that your left hand get stuck between the black keys. and turn off the A/C :-p
40. Copper - To a Wild Rose -
Fantastic job.
41. Andy Platt - Romanian Folk Dances, Sz. 56 -
I love it. if you want you might want to try to be a little more "black and white" in the rhytmic sections and use a little less pedal (1/3 or 1/4 and change more often) in the melodic ones.
being Bartok you might want a little bit of harshness.
42. carlos88 - From a sketchbook (D'un cahier d'esquisses) -
good job, very hard composer.
43. Jazztpt (Russ) - Pictures -
very good job. very nice music.
44. wimpiano - Telemann - Fantasia in E Minor -
kudos! :-)
45. torquenale (alessandra) - Dance (from Four Rondos op. 60) -
very good job.
46. rerun - Tipitina 5 14 14 -
at "played by ear" I stopped reading, I envy a lot that you can do it :-D. good job.
47. TrapperJohn - Ashokan Farewell -
great performance.
48. Richard (zrtf90) - Waltz in D flat, Op. 64 No. 1 -
delicious.
49. Pathbreaker (Tarik) - Op. 118 Intermezzo 1 & 2 -
great job. Brahms is H-A-R-D.
50. Valencia - Sonata Op. 109 3rd mvt -Theme only!! -
Awesome. this is late Beethoven, it's not hard, it's trascendental... my advice: arpeggios.. try to start a little quieter and make the sound grow towards the top, I feel it has to be like a wave gently hitting you. when a note repeats, try to do the second a little quieter like it's melting the the sound of the first one... for the last 3 a lifetime isn't enough. :-)

6000 Post Club Member
6000 Post Club Member
An interesting mix of pieces this time. As always, great fun listening to everyone. Here's my first batch of comments.

01. dynamobt/Marilyn - Symphony No. 40 1st mvt Sounds like great fun! And that's what matters, as my wife and I have discovered - making music together.

02. Whizbang (Chris) - Milonga del Angel Wonderful job bringing out the melody line. Loved the little quick ornaments too. And the big chords. And the rhythm. I guess I loved all of it!

03. ShiroKuro - Big My Secret Excellent playing! You know this is not my favorite kind of music, but I would listen to this anytime! My only suggestions, and you can hear this yourself, is to take everything but the melody line down a notch (provided you can decide what is melody and what isn't). Of course, I've got the Lisitsa recording, which is not fair to you :-)

04. Anne H - Discovery At Night Aren't you glad you got that old Steinway out of storage? Sounds great!

05. wouter79 - Kinderszenen, Op. 15, "Von fremden Ländern und Menschen" and "Träumerei". I played both of these once, long ago in another lifetime. Very sensitive playing. My only suggestion - the left hand in the first one is a little too heavy - back off on that a little.

06. Jazzwee - All the Things You Are Improv Mellow!

07. AZ_Astro - Seventh Street Blues This is from one of those graded jazz books? Sounds really great - loved it!

08. 8 Octaves - When River Flowed on Mars I have never heard of this - sounds really good!

09. SwissMS/Doris - Sonatina in C Major Opus 20 #1 1st Movement Love that Bechstein - you have the much newer great-great-granddaughter of my piano. This type of piece requires a deft touch - and you have it.

10. CarlosCC - Quietness You've immortalized her in this quiet, simple composition. She obviously lives on in your heart.

11. Peyton - Escape Very moody and engaging - I think you captured the spirit of it.

12. Greener/Jeff - Moonlight Sonata, Mvt 2 - Op. 27, No 2. I don't think we have ever had the 2nd mvt of the moonlight in a recital - everybody always plays the 1st. Great job! It's a nice mood changer from the first movement and preparation for the last - I guess Ludwig know what he was doing.

13. Riddler (Ed) - Love Walked In Smooth!

14. George Schiro - Ambivalence Nice improv!

15. peterws/peter - Gymnopedies 2 & 3 Wallpaper music! It's just there. And you never know in what film or commercial it may show up. Great playing though!

16. sinophilia (Diana) - In Church - Op. 39 no. 24 This is a great piece to learn those things - you pedaling sounds great, not muddy at all. And the chord voicing is well balanced. The dynamics were great too.

17. Yamaha G3 & P-80 Mike White - Torna A Surriento Interesting - never heard it before - great job.

18. earlofmar - Minuet in C Minor BWV Anh 121 I don't think I have ever heard this one - nice chromatic lines too. Great playing.

19. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Fughetta How surprising! Great job - I loved it!

20. Newbert - New York State of Mind Jazzy! Nice ending...

21. MaryBee - Nocturne in C minor, No. 21 One of my favorites - very sensitive playing - loved the dynamic changes. And a great job on all the odd rhythms.

22. Mr Super Hunky - Everybody Hurts The big piano sounds great - and so does your playing!

23. N17 - Dance in G Nice touch, with the contrast between the shorter and longer notes. Great job!

24. Mar_red - Love Story Brings back memories - loved the middle section.

25. joangolfing - Arietta just beautiful playing - loved the dramatic pauses.

That's half - more to come!

Sam

Back to School at 62: How I earned a BM degree in Piano Performance/Piano Pedagogy in my retirement!
ABF Online Recitals
ABF Recital Index
J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
34. Piano_Primo_1 - Back at One This was great! I can't *do* much noise before my second cup of coffee, but this really helped the *I can't get out of bed" jitters this morning. You have a good feel for the piece, and it's very lyrical.

33. noobpianist90 -Minuet in G I love this piece and I'm glad to see it in this recital. You play it beautifully and the little ornaments were perfect. This just twinkled and made me smile smile

38. gingko22 - Ivan Sings Really nice tempo, and you made it really flow well.

Cathy

Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Perhaps "more music" is always the answer, no matter what the question might be! - Qwerty53

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member
Ataru074 and Sam, thanks for your comments!
Sam....I have to ask though... What was surprising about my piece?

I have managed to get 2 sessions of listening pleasure in today and here is my first batch of comments - what a great time I've had!

01. dynamobt/Marilyn - Symphony No. 40 1st mvt I does indeed sound like you had fun - I know I had fun listening to this music. This piece has a lot of variety but what really stands out is that it is playful, happy and energetic! It must have been great to play with your sister. This was a wonderful joyful way to launch the recital -THANK YOU !

02. Whizbang (Chris) - Milonga del Angel I learned a new word: bandoneon! My friend plays one! This was a really fascinating piece - so many elements, hints of various generes, a bit bluesy at times, definitely Spanish sounding, full of drama and there surely is a story behind this music. Beautifully played, a pleasure to listen to.

03. ShiroKuro - Big My Secret You have every right to be proud of this piece - you've played it beautifully , with feeling and expression. It really flows from your fingertips. It is very clear you've connected with the music and made it part of you. Most enjoyable!

04. Anne H - Discovery At Night Anne, how great for you to be settling in your new place and to have your piano back! You seem to really have understood the Einaudi voice and you've been a great representative for this recital! Einaudi's music always seems like a film sound track to me - I can always picture woods and water, sunlight dappled leaves, a solitary wanderer on life's journey. You should be very pleased with this evocative performance!

05. wouter79 - Kinderszenen, Op. 15, "Von fremden Ländern und Menschen" and "Träumerei". I first heard Traumerei here in the recitals and just loved it - and I still do! I think that Schumann wrote some really wonderful music, and you've captured the heart of this music beautifully. In the first piece your piano's voice sounds a little bit like a harpsichord at moments - quite charming. The two pieces make a really nice contrast, and both give you an opportunity to demonstrate the skills you've been crafting so skillfully over the past few years. Really nicely done.

06. Jazzwee - All the Things You Are Improv Jazzwee, I always get a kick out of your performances and this is no exception! I like the fact that this submission is all piano so we really get to hear YOU doing your thing. I was snapping my fingers and going with the flow you have here. Loved it.

07. AZ_Astro - Seventh Street Blues I'm a fan of Martha , and this piece is a great one: very evocative of a specific genre, a clear feel to it - you've done a great job of bringing out the right melancholic mournful tones of this number - nicely done indeed!

08. 8 Octaves - When River Flowed on Mars Live take! Wow, good for you! I first found this piece through SwissMs and at first glance it looks simple but there are depths to it that are challenging to bring out nicely. You've given a lovely performance, bringing out all the mystery that is inherent to the music -I really enjoyed it

09. SwissMS/Doris - Sonatina in C Major Opus 20 #1 1st Movement Doris - I've been looking forward to hearing this piece from you! Beautifully done! Is it strange that this makes me think of Mozart? Robin and I listened to this together and both really loved hearing (and watching) you perform - your triplets and running passages were great, really great! Brava!!!

10. CarlosCC - Quietness Carlos, this is a wonderful. I remember the events of last summer, and I think this is a lovely tribute to your "best listener and admirer" - I'm sure she is still listening and very proud of you. Robin and I listened to this together and he thought you were really good too.

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
47. Trapper John - Ashokan Farewell Beautiful, pastoral, full of peach and hope, even tho looking out over a battlefield.

44. wimpiano - Fantasia I love it! This is one of my favorite musical eras, and you had perfect liveliness!

40. Copper - To a Wild Rose This was beautiful. You have a real affinity for lyrical pieces.

Cathy

Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Perhaps "more music" is always the answer, no matter what the question might be! - Qwerty53
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
3. ShiroKuro- I missed the discussion on editing (I think). There have been so many I'm not sure if I was in on this one or not. Frankly, as long as you mention the editing it does not bother me at all. I love the piece and love your playing. I can really see how much work you have put into it and it really paid off.

4. Anne- I agree, a very "soothing piece". I'd like to learn it.It just sounds like a fun piece to play. Well done!

5. Wouter- I've heard a lot of Traumeri's and your's is right up there. Very nicely played! I really liked your pacing and the emotion you put into it.

6. Jazzwee-A fun listen. I'm always amazed at your chops.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Pianodisc PDS-128+ calibration
by Dalem01 - 04/15/24 04:50 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,384
Posts3,349,164
Members111,630
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission