Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Fall 2017
Who's Online Now
49 registered members (Dave Horne, ando, CyberGene, andyhuang, bluejei, 9 invisible), 1,645 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2242784 - 03/07/14 06:01 PM Help identifying a piece.  
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 245
starbug Offline
Full Member
starbug  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 245
Scotland, United Kingdom, Sol,...
Hi,

On this page :-

http://www.thomann.de/gb/yamaha_n_1_avant_grand.htm

Sound Samples, Demo 5

Is this a know piece? It sounds like bach, but perhaps anyone can help identifying it? help

Thanks, and have an nice weekend, everyone!

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2242806 - 03/07/14 06:18 PM Re: Help identifying a piece. [Re: starbug]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 774
patH Offline
500 Post Club Member
patH  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 774
Germany
Thanks to my Soundhound App, I identified the piece as the Harpsichord concerto Nr.7 G minor BWV 1058, by J.S.Bach.


Everything is possible, and nothing is sure.
#2242894 - 03/07/14 09:31 PM Re: Help identifying a piece. [Re: starbug]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
Australia
ah so reminiscent of the music I heard ring through the shopping areas of sunny Govan as I perused the latest Winter collection.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2243211 - 03/08/14 02:35 PM Re: Help identifying a piece. [Re: starbug]  
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 245
starbug Offline
Full Member
starbug  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 245
Scotland, United Kingdom, Sol,...
Thanks!! Much appreciated

(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search

Moderated by  BB Player, casinitaly 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
Pearl River & Ritmuller
Ritmuller Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


New Topics - Multiple Forums
PlayPianoToday - David Sprunger
by johan d. 11/23/17 04:49 AM
Which 9' Baldwin is SD-10
by Bagong. 11/23/17 02:37 AM
Dead Steinway Octaves
by musicpassion. 11/22/17 09:47 PM
Windows based MIDI Sound Modules ?
by Piano World. 11/22/17 08:23 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics182,897
Posts2,673,693
Members89,176
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers


 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0