2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
70 members (AlkansBookcase, AndyOnThePiano2, Charles Cohen, BillS728, 36251, anotherscott, Bellyman, 11 invisible), 2,114 guests, and 310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
3000 Post Club Member
OP Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Welcome to the General Discussion Room for the AB Forum “Beginners and Beyond” Recital #31!!!

Please use this room for any discussion of the pieces in Recital #31 that is taking place in the Main Recital Thread.

Discussions and replies can be posted at-will. Feel free to comment on any or all individual pieces. Some members offer comments on each submission individually; others offer general congratulations. Either approach is appropriate. Feel free to offer more specific, technical feedback if the participant had indicated that technical feedback was welcome.

For those who wish to comment on all pieces, a copy and paste template for offering feedback can be found here:

Recital #31 Response Template

Please use this thread only to discuss recital performances. If you have any comments or suggestions about ways to make the recital process better, please start a separate thread.

Enjoy the music! heart

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Last recital I didn't get the time to comment, and I felt bad about that. So this time I took the time-honored method of cheating and started listening early, abusing greatly my admin privileges in the process. laugh But at least I got a head start on my comments, and I hope to get to everybody else in the next couple of days.

I had an epiphany about the recitals, though: One of my favorite parts is reading people's comments about their pieces and the learning/recording process. I think I learn so much about the music, and the performers, reading those comments, and I gain much more than I would by just listening to the recordings alone. thumb

01. Andy Platt – Invention: I never have much intelligent to say about the Bach pieces in the recital, other than my hat’s off to all of you who attempt Bach, given the difficulties in playing the various voices. Andy, you do a great job of conveying the playful nature of this piece while at the same time controlling the tempo carefully.

02. Diana/ sinophilia – This and That: Oh, what a cute, jaunty piece. Love that deep bass note at the end! It’s clear you had a lot of fun playing it, and I had fun listening to it. I agree with you on the tempo; it flows nicely at its current pace, and I don’t think it would sound as good any faster. Wish it were longer, though.

03. Greener – Waltz in C# minor: You’re to be commended for tackling such a famous Chopin waltz, and I think you did a credible job on it. Those ornamentations sound very very hard, but what I was impressed most by was the smoothness and delicacy of your runs up the keyboard.

04. Dannylux / Mel – Nocturne: We can always count on you to introduce us to less known composers who deserve to be better known! I love the beautiful melody that opens this piece; it sounds much like a lullaby. Your playing suits the lush and romantic style of the piece well.

05. MaryBee – Three Sinfonias: I could probably copy and paste my comments for Andy here: Anybody who tackles Bach gets a big shout-out from me given how difficult it is to articulate all the voices. I liked your second invention the best; it has a more wistful air that I find more enjoyable than the typical Bach composition.

06. wouter79 – Andante con moto : Love the dark, slightly ominous key changes around the 1:50 mark. Good use of dynamic variation. I think your use of the pedal works well with this piece (admittedly, I am a huge fan of the pedal!).

07. lyricmudra – Chopin Nocturne: You may win my vote for most difficult piece played well! That run right around 2:10 had my jaw dropping. wow Very impressive!

08. SwissMs – Debussy Arabesque 1: I really liked those cascading downward runs. I kept envisioning a waterfall in a creek splashing among rocks on a beautiful spring day. Well done.

09. Sam S – Chopin Nocturne: Achingly beautiful. I took one look at the sheet music in your video, saw all those ornamentations, and promptly swooned. But you make it sound so effortless. You nailed the dynamics.

10. Casinitaly – Schumann: This piece has such a delicate poignancy. Expression is everything in it, and you do a fantastic job of playing expressively.

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
46. joangolfing - Little Bird - I really like this - Grieg, like Tchaikovsky, could really use music to tell a story. Well done passing this story along! smile

47. Mar_red - Close Every Door - I'm confused as to how to respond to this:

Do I compliment the difficulty in this piece, or compliment how wonderful your Schimmel sounds, or compliment how excellent your playing is?

I've never heard this before, so I thank you for introducing me to this. I don't think I could ever play this as well as you did here, so I'm glad you're the one presenting this one for all of us! smile

As far as the choice of compliments above, I have no choice but to submit all three. wink

48. Mile Hi Steve - Joy in G - a wonderful rendition of this classic - excellent!

49. Yamaha G3 & P-80 Mike White - Dainas No. 3 - Like you stated, I have recording problems as well, but I don't know what you're talking about after listening to this. If you do have red-dot problems, you've managed to cover them up superbly. Nicely done and an enjoyable listen!

50. Copper - Variation No. 14 - Lovely piece, well done!

51. Lady_Augustina - The North Sea - Very nice! I'll surely have to look this one up!

52. WJ3 / Walt - Solace A Mexican Serenade (1909) - Nothing by Joplin is "easy"! Nice job tackling this one!

53. carlos88 - Bruyeres (Heather) - Well done on this prelude by Debussy - you've inspired me to learn 6 preludes as well (or a couple, sounds difficult!).

54. AimeeO - Sonatina Op. 55, no. 1 - Something I'm familiar with - all I can say is "Well Done!" on a difficult piece!

55. BenPiano - Nefeli - I would suggest getting a teacher but even that wouldn't help your sorry ass.

56. Ohio_Mark - Minuet in F Major - I've really enjoyed these minuets from Mozart - I've found them very helpful along my way. You played this spot on - I hope it has helped you on your way!

Learning to play since June 2009.
My piano diary on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/afpaSTU1096
[Linked Image] <- 10+ ABF recitals
W
2000 Post Club Member
Online Content
2000 Post Club Member
W
Congratulations to everyone who bravely put their talents on display. I'm enjoying my listening experience.

Whizbang
amateur ragtime pianist
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeschala
W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Everyone on acoustic, as usual please give me a PM if you want my feedback.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
This recital looks like the best selection of music yet! I am really enjoying listening. Here is my first group of comments:

01. Andy Platt - Invention in E Major I really love this Invention. There is so much going on. I thought your tempo worked well, and the voices were well balanced. Loved it!!

02. Diana (sinophilia) - This and That Such a jaunty tune! You played it well. I liked your interpretation.

03. Greener | Jeff Green - Waltz in C# Minor, Opus 64 No. 2 This is probably my favorite Chopin Waltz. You did it justice. I love the Piu Mosso secton. Your tempo was perfect. I lot of people rush this in my opinion. Well played!

04. dannylux / Mel - Azarashvili Nocturne Thank you for introducing me to a new composer. What a beautiful piece! Your playing gave it a bittersweet feeling. Very nice balance with the melody moving from hand to hand.

05. MaryBee - Three Sinfonias Gorgeous, well balanced playing on these three part inventions. I especially liked #14. You set a standard I hope to reach someday!

06. wouter79 - Andante con moto, first part of Sechs Lieder ohne Worte Op. 19b It does sound sad for E Major, which I always think of as uplifting. Your playing brings out this sadness very well. Nice dynamics and phrasing!

07. lyricmudra - Nocturne in F-Sharp Major, Op. 15 No. 2 Beautiful playing of this gorgeous nocturne. It does sound challenging! I like your shaping of the phrasing, and those lovely cascades! Watching your video, your hands look so relaxed and expressive at the keyboard. You make a good role model!

09. Sam S - Nocturne Opus 37/1 Another nocturne that is new to me! Very sensitively played. Those ornaments do sound challenging, but you pulled them off effortlessly! You have put yet another nocturne on my list of pieces I want to play!

10. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - First Loss Such a sad piece. I like the contrasting dynamics with sudden accents. Nice transfer from hand to hand. Very nicely played!

A

Silver Supporter until Jan 04 2013
500 Post Club Member

Silver Supporter until Jan 04 2013
500 Post Club Member
A
Here is the part where I tell you what things sound like.. excuse my lack of technical knowledge.

01. Andy Platt - Invention in E Major I like your rendition – it has a gentle, mellow feel, while still getting the point across. I don’t think it sounds monotonous at all. You got the meaning piece across without “forcing” it.

02. Diana (sinophilia) - This and That That’s not lazy, it’s a strut and a saunter with sass! I like it.

03. Greener | Jeff Green - Waltz in C# Minor, Opus 64 No. 2 I think you’re doing quite well in your pursuit of this piece. It’s one you’ll grow with – and you’ve definitely got a strong hold on it. I think it sounds pretty awesome as it is right now.
04. dannylux / Mel - Azarashvili Nocturne That’s a great find, and you play it beautifully. It sounds very familiar – where is it from?

05. MaryBee - Three Sinfonias Those are always a joy to listen to, and your performance is no exception. I especially like the excitement you inject into no 15. That piece could very easily sound chaotic, and you keep it in check.

06. wouter79 - Andante con moto, first part of Sechs Lieder ohne Worte Op. 19b 19 no 1 is one of my favorites, and I’m so very glad you didn’t speed through it! Your tempo choice was ideal, and it is a wonderful performance.

07. lyricmudra - Nocturne in F-Sharp Major, Op. 15 No. 2 One thing I’ve learned from these recitals is how much Chopin there is out there that I don’t know. That’s a stunning piece! I really enjoyed it. Your performance sounded so natural – like you were breathing that piece. Most impressive.

08. SwissMS/Doris - Arabesque 1 Having dabbled(and ran far away from) that piece, well done.. It sounds fantastic!

09. Sam S - Nocturne Opus 37/1 Another Chopin piece I never heard, but it sounds gorgeous. I can give you nothing but admiration.

10. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - First Loss Your admiration for the period is shining through in your performance .. I was getting depressed over some poor kid’s first loss! Well done!

11. Inlanding - Glen - Gnossienne No 1 I was going to stop at 10, but then I heard Satie and had to keep going. When I think of the Gnossiennes, I think of Satie cycling through his grief over that woman that moved away. I think your rendition has a great, brooding feel to it that suits it remarkably. And I also must say that the bass on that O is amazing.

And thanks for the compliment Ben - I know you've played it, so it's even more appreciated smile

I might pull a Ben and do my next batch from the end. Seeya tomorrow!

Last edited by AimeeO; 08/15/13 03:33 AM.

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member

7000 Post Club Member
01. Andy Platt - Invention in E Major What a delightful recital opener. This is one of those pieces that "sounds" simple on the surface, in great part because it is played so well. You have to listen attentively to hear the complexities! Lovely job on this Andy, I think the pace is fine and suits the piece well. Bravo!

02. Diana (sinophilia) - This and That Loved this jazzy number. I can see that could be played at different tempos for different effects - but I do like this one! You really caught the feel of it, and your efforts on coordinating LH RH paid off very nicely. This indeed an entertaing piece you should be very pleased with! Complimenti!

03. Greener | Jeff Green - Waltz in C# Minor, Opus 64 No. 2 Our first Chopin - This is one of my favourites. It is clear that you've put in a lot of work on this. I think that I would suggest you slow it down a notch to make it more evenly balanced throughout -and then bring it up to speed. Interestingly enough the faster parts seem to flow off your fingers more smoothly than the slower, which makes me curious to look up the score and see what kind of torture Mr. C sets the performer up for in those bars! I would love to hear this again in a few months!

04. dannylux / Mel - Azarashvili Nocturne I read your introductory remarks with trepidation. I am not a fan of discord. However, the effect was not to be feared. A very interesting piece- a wistful, sad -perhaps nostalgic piece. I could see it as the background music to a series of black and white photos, or an old b&w film from the 20s. Life scenes, touching moments. Very evocative. An elegant piece indeed - loved the rich full sound in the last part!

05. MaryBee - Three Sinfonias To tackle one of thise would have been challenge - to do all three! Wow. A true delight to listen to, with the typical intricacies and interweaving voices! Your work on the 32nd notes shines. Thank you for such a pleasurable listening experience!

06. wouter79 - Andante con moto, first part of Sechs Lieder ohne Worte Op. 19b I read your introduction with interest, and actually had to look up seufzer! This piece, I would describe as pure poetry. This type of music really brings out the beauty of your piano's voice and your dynamics bring out the drama and tension in the "story" as it unfolds. As always, I'm impressed with how far you've come in a relatively short time.

07. lyricmudra - Nocturne in F-Sharp Major, Op. 15 No. 2 I watched your video - it was great to see your hands moving so lightly and relaxed. This was a truly beautiful performance of a wonderful piece of music. I loved listening to you!

08. SwissMS/Doris - Arabesque 1 Wonderful! Mr. Casinitaly and I both watched your video and he said -"ah - she played that at the piano party!" - smile Ironically, I had a better view of your hands in the video than when you played in person and I loved watching your relaxed flowing movements as your fingers danced over the keys. This was a wonderfully confident performance. You made it look very easy-- which it clearly isn't!- but this is one of the key signs of a good performance, the audience (in general) has no idea how hard it is to do, they are just carried away on magical carpet of listening delight.

09. Sam S - Nocturne Opus 37/1 I watched the video so I could see the score - becuase I know I can't understand how complex his pieces are until I look at the score. For example in the heavy chord section - who knew there would be so many notes in both hands? You say there were a lot of mistakes, but I don't think they are glaringly obvious, I will confess I'm not sure I could hear them at all. I think you did a great job on the ornamentations, as well as managing the deep resonating sounds in contrast with the higher, more delicate passages. Definitely a performance to be pleased with !

10. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - First Loss What can I say. I still feel like I'm missing something on this - I'd like to review it with my teacher again in the fall. Overall this is actually one of my top performances (of this piece) and I'm happy about that. I just have this niggling feeling that I'm missing some nuance. I am indeed in love with music of this period though, so I'm sure I'll get more practice and improve more along the way!

11. Inlanding - Glen - Gnossienne No 1 Satie is indeed a particular composer - and don't you just love his notes to the performer? - Your performance of this piece made me think of some kind of mystical experience - possibly drug induced - there is an exotic feel too it - hinting at the orient - rich dark tones, slightly discordant mocking lighter tones- and yet it is a relaxing piece. I envisage someone walking through a dense fog, and at odd moments the fog clears to allow a brief glimpse out of the corner of the walker's eye. Fascinating music, beautifully played Glen! I hope your recovery keeps coming along so that you can enjoy your music more (and share it with us!)

Well, that's the end of part 1 --- looking forward to the next session!

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Random and pithy comments:

02. Diana (sinophilia) - This and That - delightfully blusey & far too short...

04. dannylux / Mel - Azarashvili Nocturne - sparklingly serene - masterfully played - listened 3 times...

More to follow...

Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on. Frederic Chopin

Current favorite bumper sticker: Wag more, bark less.
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Just in case... I created a copy of all the files:

ABF Recital #31 BACKUP

The music player has compatibility with mobile devices too, so, there is no excuse to not listen all the pieces smile

Last edited by CarlosCC; 08/15/13 07:10 AM.

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
#56. Mark- A nice way to start the day. Mozart, short and sweet. Well done.
#55. Ben- If not for these recitals I would never hear these lovely pieces. Very nicely played.
#54. Aimeeo- Hey, you are really moving with this one. You got my foot tapping and everything. smile
#53. Carlos88- I used to listen to so much Debussy and it was always such a rewarding (if not frustrating) challenge to try to learn. You are doing a fantastic job with this. You sound like a pro! Really.

A
A
Woohoo, new recital! Let's listen to some beautiful music.

01. Andy Platt - Invention in E Major
Is this supposed to be played faster? It sounds perfect at the current tempo. Wouldn't change a thing.

02. Diana (sinophilia) - This and That
Short and sweet. The bass may be simple but it gets the point across. The melody is clear and not so simple. Very nice!

03. Greener | Jeff Green - Waltz in C# Minor, Opus 64 No. 2
This sounds pretty difficult and as of you're not entirely comfortable with the piece yet. It can only get better from here smile

04. dannylux / Mel - Azarashvili Nocturne
I never managed to get this kind of sound out of my Yamaha digital frown Never heard of this composer, of course. You learn a lot of new music at these recitals.

05. MaryBee - Three Sinfonias
I can hear why you don't like the left hand trills; the right hand ones are noticably better. These sinfonias are quite beautiful. Almost makes me want to play some Bach.

06. wouter79 - Andante con moto, first part of Sechs Lieder ohne Worte Op. 19b
You are playing many of my favourite classics for these recitals, Wouter. It's amazing how well you do with only four years experience.

07. lyricmudra - Nocturne in F-Sharp Major, Op. 15 No. 2
Beautifully played. I'm really enjoying all the Chopin music every recital.

08. SwissMS/Doris - Arabesque 1
Even better than what you played for us at the EPP. Your music is very enjoyable to listen to when there's no muttering about mistakes wink

09. Sam S - Nocturne Opus 37/1
You don't have trouble with the ornaments anymore, do you?

10. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - First Loss
Cheryl, since the piano party, I want to hear this played on a grand. When are you upgrading? You know you're good enough for one laugh

11. Inlanding - Glen - Gnossienne No 1
Satie's "song titles" are as different as his music. What's a gnossienne? Apparently a slow moody piece that conveys its emotions perfectly.

12. Peyton - Message From Space: Part Four- A Journey to the Far Side of the World
Yeah! I liked this one very much. I love exploring, so why not to the far side of the world. I hear the music there is good.

13. Riddler (Ed) - Prelude in D Flat Major
Regarding difficulty: those little kids kick my behind, and so do you! Good to hear you play classical.

14. Allard - Dreamer's Waltz
Comparing this to other recordings... I really need a better recording device. There is so much noise.
And no, I don't know why someone is doing fireworks in july, either. If it's to distract this loud neighbour, it didn't work :p

15. peterws - Contemplation 5
Argh, my ears! :p What's that noise doing in the intro and outro? The other voices are so sweet.

16. Richard (zrtf90) - Die Zelle in Nonnenwerth
Ahem... the sheet music isn't the only thing that's four pages. I almost feel bad sticking to only one line of commentary, but that's just what I do...
okay, here you go: bravo!

17. Jazztpt (Russ) - For Em
Awesome!

18. Mr Super- Hunky - Rain (Cover)
Mmm... noodling... noodles. After lunch, I think I'll go outside and play in the rain.

19. Earlofmar - Minuet in G major (BWV Anh. 116)
Be careful that you don't bite the dust, playing too much and eating too little! You're learning fast.

20. patH / Patrick Hollstein - Der tanzende Schwan (The dancing swan)
The main reason why I took on twenty pieces for my first listening sessions: patH's Der Tanzende Schwan! A pleasure to hear you play again.

David Lanz - Skyline Firedance Suite
Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy 7 Main Theme
[Linked Image]
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member

Thank you Monica, mahlzeit and Sam S.!

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Hmmm... I tried to fix the problem with the thread title having a # sign, but all it did was change it on the first post. Not sure what/how to fix it so it changes it for all the posts. frown help

3000 Post Club Member
OP Offline
3000 Post Club Member
testing, testing...

Last edited by AB Forum Recital; 08/15/13 10:52 AM.
3000 Post Club Member
OP Offline
3000 Post Club Member
testing a second time.

3000 Post Club Member
OP Offline
3000 Post Club Member
I guess I had to change it at the end of the thread to apply to all subsequent posts. Let's see if this works.

6000 Post Club Member
6000 Post Club Member
It works for me now Monica - and that's all that's important, right? smile

Thanks,

Sam

Back to School at 62: How I earned a BM degree in Piano Performance/Piano Pedagogy in my retirement!
ABF Online Recitals
ABF Recital Index

7000 Post Club Member

7000 Post Club Member
Second batch!

12. Peyton - Message From Space: Part Four- A Journey to the Far Side of the World You had me from the first "ping" - I very much enjoyed this, along with the presentation of your art. My favourite pieces were the first 2, the one at 2:00 and the next one with the wee white dog. I liked the meditative flow of the piece and it is great fun to be following the ongoing messages from outerspace. Do keep them coming!

13. Riddler (Ed) - Prelude in D Flat Major Ed, never pay attention to kids playing pieces you are playing. It is just a bad idea. I remember Glen playing this piece, it was the first time I had heard it too. It reminds me a bit of Debussy's Arabesque - I think you've done a charming job on it - you've achieved a lushious flow and delicacy that is just wonderful to hear. Well done indeed! Thank you!

14. Allard - Dreamer's Waltz It was a pleasure to hear you play this at the EPP, and now we've got a recording we can listen to whenever we like. It is quite impressive to see what you are able to do after just a year and a half, with control and dynamics...Great work!

15. peterws - Contemplation 5 Well, that was very interesting-- I was - at first- disconcerted by the sounds of nature, but once I got into it, that was a lot of fun. The music was very pretty, relaxing, and enjoyable!

16. Richard (zrtf90) - Die Zelle in Nonnenwerth Richard, I read your intro with great interest. I found the sound of the piece was much more modern than I expected - which was interesting. What an array of sound, sensation, sentiment. So many contrasting sections- I loved the part with the arpeggios in the right hand and the melody in the left. I found, more than once that I felt I was hearing bells for calls to prayer through out the day. Perhaps without the background notes that thought may not have entered my mind, but it did and I enjoyed the idea. I can see that this piece would require a great deal of skill and concentration - you brought both to it, with rich results. Complimenti!

17. Jazztpt (Russ) - For Em What a great piece. You've create a real atmosphere and a period feel with this music. A great pleasure to listen to.

18. Mr Super- Hunky - Rain (Cover) Well, what a talent you have for listening and then being able to play a piece.
I am not familiar with the orginal of this piece - but your version is charming. It is the kind of music that lets you intensify the mood you're feeling- there are levels of mixed emotions - wistfulness, optimism - a hint of foreshadowing, a cloud on the future - joy and contentment. This is a performance I plan to listen to more! Your lunch sounds tasty too - even the weird combo for dessert smile

19. Earlofmar - Minuet in G major (BWV Anh. 116) Delightful! I could listen to Bach all day. Your performance is graceful, delicate and yes, I think the dancers would be inspired to take to the floor ! Most enjoyable!

20. patH / Patrick Hollstein - Der tanzende Schwan (The dancing swan) Patrick! So glad you could join us for this recital! It was tremendous fun to hear you play this at the EPP, and so much fun to have a video to call up now whenever the whim takes me. This is just a pure delight- so playful, lively and energetic!

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Second batch:

11. Inlanding - Glen - Gnossienne No 1 I like the uneasy feel of this this piece. You captured the almost otherworldly feel it has. Beautifully played!

12. Peyton - Message From Space: Part Four- A Journey to the Far Side of the World I have enjoyed following your continuing saga! Your paintings are beautiful. I like the warm colors and pastels that you used. The music matched the feeling of the paintings very nicely.

13. Riddler (Ed) - Prelude in D Flat Major I can see why you liked this piece. Beautiful arpeggios, very well played! I like how the melody flows in and out of the arpeggios.

14. Allard - Dreamer's Waltz What a wonderful dedication to Saranoya! You played this with wonderful sensitivity. Absolutely beautiful. You have a lot of musicality for less than two years on the bench! By the way, your playing at the EPP caused me to buy a David Lanz book! Oh, and in answer to your comment on my piece - yes, I think I would play better if I duck-taped my mouth!

15. peterws - Contemplation 5 This is music for meditation! I visualized myself at a spa relaxing with the sounds of nature all around. Very nice!

16. Richard (zrtf90) - Die Zelle in Nonnenwerth What a pensive piece! I appreciate your including the harmonic analysis. It adds a lot to the listening experience. I think you captured the celestial nature of the piece well. The restraint you gave it really set the mood. I enjoyed it!

17. Jazztpt (Russ) - For Em Em should be pleased! Very nice, relaxed jazz. I liked the free form improve feeling you gave it.

18. Mr Super- Hunky - Rain (Cover) I am in awe of how you can hear it in your mind, just play it back, and it comes out like this! You have created a beautiful arrangement and played it very sensitively. I really enjoyed it.

19. Earlofmar - Minuet in G major (BWV Anh. 116) I really like this minuet. I remember learning it and finding out that it is not as easy as it seems. You did a very nice job with it. Good balance between the voices, and nice dynamics. It will get smoother with time!

20. patH / Patrick Hollstein - Der tanzende Schwan (The dancing swan) This is even better than at the EPP! You have created such a playful fun piece! Really great listening!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,387
Posts3,349,212
Members111,632
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission