Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!


SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Modern Piano Moving
Modern Piano Moving
(ad)
Virtual Sheet Music
Download Sheet Music Instantly
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Sheet Music...
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
Who's Online Now
105 registered members (ando, Beakybird, Albert Brighten, agraffe, aliao, 33 invisible), 2,060 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2119325 - 07/17/13 09:58 PM Here's My Version of JAWS - Can You Improve on This?  
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 855
AZ_Astro Offline
500 Post Club Member
AZ_Astro  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 855
Tempe, Arizona
Here's my fun version of Jaws. It's only about 45 seconds long, and it's easy to learn and play. I think a lot of you could do a lot better...


https://app.box.com/s/cig3gyjlbrpgo1611tjt

Last edited by AZ_Astro; 07/18/13 03:44 AM.

Kawai KG-5. Korg SP-250. Software pianos: Garritan CFX, Ivory II, Ivory Am D, Ravenscroft, Galaxy Vintage D, Alicia's Keys, et al.
[Linked Image]
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2119461 - 07/18/13 04:10 AM Re: Here's My Version of JAWS - Can You Improve on This? [Re: AZ_Astro]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,084
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,084
Australia
you are getting such a great sound from the Ivory II whats the set up


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2119480 - 07/18/13 06:14 AM Re: Here's My Version of JAWS - Can You Improve on This? [Re: AZ_Astro]  
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 855
AZ_Astro Offline
500 Post Club Member
AZ_Astro  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 855
Tempe, Arizona
Hardware:

Korg SP-250 keyboard with internal sounds turned off. Used for input of midi only.
Korg connected via midi cables to Komplete Audio 6 audio interface box.
Komplete Audio 6 audio interface box connected to PC via USB cables.

PC/Software:

Ivory II
Ivory Cantabile Player (the player that comes bundled with Ivory II.)
American D (Steinway) add-on package.

"Graceful American" factory default settings, tweaked in a few ways, including:
*Turned off all key and pedal sounds
*Full stick lid position
*American Concert D 20 level keyset
*Medium Resonant 1
*American EQ Hall

I don't think I twiddled many of the knobs.

I used the recording capability within Ivory Cantabile to capture the recording. It's quite easy to do.

Hope this info helps.


Last edited by AZ_Astro; 07/18/13 06:32 AM.

Kawai KG-5. Korg SP-250. Software pianos: Garritan CFX, Ivory II, Ivory Am D, Ravenscroft, Galaxy Vintage D, Alicia's Keys, et al.
[Linked Image]
#2119506 - 07/18/13 08:20 AM Re: Here's My Version of JAWS - Can You Improve on This? [Re: AZ_Astro]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,084
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,084
Australia
thanks AZ Astro, I was just wondering if you had anything really magical in your set up but no it looks like it is all down to the Ivory II.

But of course not to forget your wonderful playing

Last edited by earlofmar; 07/18/13 08:26 AM.

Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search

Moderated by  BB Player, casinitaly 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
What's Hot!!
Why Do You Play The Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
New Topics - Multiple Forums
I hope I'm still playing...
by Retsacnal. 06/27/17 10:02 PM
Playing Some (Not All) Movements of a Piece?
by ClsscLib. 06/27/17 08:13 PM
Should I give up piano lessons
by dat77. 06/27/17 08:10 PM
Schubert impromptu in A flat major op. 90
by Tuvdun574647. 06/27/17 05:25 PM
Action noise
by TheTuner. 06/27/17 03:30 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics180,492
Posts2,639,618
Members88,206
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Check It Out!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers


 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0