Originally Posted by Side Show
Hello

Could you please explain the hand pattern issue. I'm not sure what you mean.
Also, recording something good and something bad is a difficult task - I can play all the notes and sometime it's even like music a bit smile but the problem is general, not enough control, getting tired hands, having stress and tense shoulders.

It's difficult to explain in words. Picture a circle. Sometimes the hand makes an "over" shape like the top of the circle. Sometimes it makes an "under" shape like the bottom of the circle. Unfortunately, this is not an exacting description, and could lead you to do any number of other bad things -- breaking the wrist, twisting, swinging the arm too wildly, changing your hand position relative to the black key area (in/out), etc.

Regarding the video -- I'm not concerned with sound (at the beginning). I'm concerned with physical movements. Based on your description, there are some very common things that cause those particular issues, and some not so common things. If we watch you play until you get tired, lose control, or feel tense, it will help identify which things you do. If you don't want the world to see the video, feel free to send me a PM. I'd be happy to take the convo offline and look at it. smile

Every day we are afforded a new chance. The problem with life is not that you run out of chances. In the end, what you run out of are days.