Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Fall 2017
Who's Online Now
103 registered members (Bach_ingMaddie, Almaviva, BachToTheFuture, ando, Adypiano, anotherscott, 25 invisible), 1,431 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2077811 - 05/05/13 05:06 PM Daft Punk Get lucky piano version  
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 161
mozarta Offline
Full Member
mozarta  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 161
paris
I all,

I have just posted a piano version of Get lucky if you want to have a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRsd41Rxr0

Thanks'

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2079087 - 05/08/13 12:45 AM Re: Daft Punk Get lucky piano version [Re: mozarta]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,170
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,170
Australia
That's pretty darn good mozarta


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2079241 - 05/08/13 10:35 AM Re: Daft Punk Get lucky piano version [Re: earlofmar]  
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 161
mozarta Offline
Full Member
mozarta  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 161
paris
Thx a lot earlofmar, great that you enjoyed it'

#2079822 - 05/09/13 11:24 AM Re: Daft Punk Get lucky piano version [Re: mozarta]  
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 601
dannac Offline
500 Post Club Member
dannac  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 601
USA
Really like your playing mozarta.

I'd pay for a video lesson showing how to do those runs from about :45 to 1:00.

#2079842 - 05/09/13 12:22 PM Re: Daft Punk Get lucky piano version [Re: dannac]  
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 161
mozarta Offline
Full Member
mozarta  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 161
paris
Thx dannac for your comment, very much appreciated"


Moderated by  sharpsandflats 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
Pearl River & Ritmuller
Ritmuller Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


New Topics - Multiple Forums
Upright agraffes...
by Adypiano. 12/14/17 04:54 AM
Kawai MP11/MP7 v1.15 software update - now available
by Kawai James. 12/14/17 01:29 AM
Recommendations on recording gear?
by Muhwu. 12/14/17 01:07 AM
slow play
by hendo. 12/14/17 01:00 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics183,267
Posts2,679,138
Members89,267
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers


 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0