Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!


SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Modern Piano Moving
Modern Piano Moving
(ad)
Virtual Sheet Music
Download Sheet Music Instantly
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Sheet Music...
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
Who's Online Now
58 registered members (7uturu, aleksivu, Adam S., aesop, amad23, 6 invisible), 1,586 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
#2051336 - 03/20/13 12:32 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Pogorelich.]  
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,946
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member
theJourney  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,946
Banned
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
I wonder if anybody bought an original Picasso just so they can use it as a tray?


That was the quote of the day!


(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2051356 - 03/20/13 12:55 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: theJourney]  
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 21,381
Mark_C Online content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Mark_C  Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 21,381
New York
Originally Posted by theJourney
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
I wonder if anybody bought an original Picasso just so they can use it as a tray?

That was the quote of the day!

....if not more. grin

#2051387 - 03/20/13 01:52 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Pogorelich.]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,618
Damon Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Damon  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,618
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
I wonder if anybody bought an original Picasso just so they can use it as a tray? - but you can't stop me from feeling a tiny bit resentful and wish that I can too own a piano one day)


Not a fair comparison since each Picasso truly is one of a kind. I would, however, love to do just that!

#2051390 - 03/20/13 01:55 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member
Pogorelich.  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
not somewhere over the rainbow
Each Steinway is also one of a kind wink no piano is identical



"The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth."
(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
#2051394 - 03/20/13 01:59 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Damon]  
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 21,381
Mark_C Online content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Mark_C  Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 21,381
New York
Originally Posted by Damon
Not a fair comparison since each Picasso truly is one of a kind. I would, however, love to do just that!

You do realize that many people think likewise of pianos?

I sure do. Look: Even leaving aside issues of varying workmanship, even when the workers are only machines ha .....no two pieces of wood are identical.

The fact of every piano being unique (anyway I'm calling it a fact) grin is why it astonishes me that so many people seem happy to buy pianos sight-unseen (and sound-unheard), or, for that matter, to buy a piano in need of rebuilding before seeing and hearing what it'll be after the rebuilding. The nature of a piano depends on its materials, workmanship, and history, and you never know exactly what it is or what it'll be until you see.

Edit: Thanks, Pogo, for saying the same thing in just one line. ha

Last edited by Mark_C; 03/20/13 02:00 PM.
#2051416 - 03/20/13 02:53 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 759
patH Offline
500 Post Club Member
patH  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 759
Germany
Originally Posted by Mark_C
Originally Posted by Damon
Not a fair comparison since each Picasso truly is one of a kind. I would, however, love to do just that!

You do realize that many people think likewise of pianos?
The comparison between art and music instruments is a good one, for two reasons.

Reason one: Nobody who buys a Picasso is asked if they know anything about art, or can paint themselves. The only requirement for buying a Picasso is the proper amount of money. The same is true for pianos, even if some people might not like it.

Reason two: The original question in this thread was, if acoustic pianos will be obsolete one day. Well, we just have to look at the world of visual arts. We have photography (now digital), we have powerful software programs that can help the artist create interesting works; and we now even have 3D printers. And yet, oil painting has not become obsolete. People still do it, people still love it, people still buy oil paintings.

So I'm optimistic that acoustic instruments, especially pianos, are here to stay.


Everything is possible, and nothing is sure.
#2051502 - 03/20/13 06:21 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,618
Damon Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Damon  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,618
Originally Posted by Mark_C
Originally Posted by Damon
Not a fair comparison since each Picasso truly is one of a kind. I would, however, love to do just that!

You do realize that many people think likewise of pianos?


Many of those people DO use their pianos as trays. smile

I still find the comparison laughable.

#2051637 - 03/20/13 10:57 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Damon]  
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 21,381
Mark_C Online content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Mark_C  Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 21,381
New York
Originally Posted by Damon
Many of those people DO use their pianos as trays. smile

I cringe at that. Even when it's on coasters. ha

Nothing is allowed to be on my piano! (Except my metronome, hygrometer, pen, glasses, phone, a second hygrometer to make sure the first one is accurate, and sheet music.)

#2051641 - 03/20/13 11:03 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 6,165
currawong Offline
6000 Post Club Member
currawong  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 6,165
Down Under
Originally Posted by Mark_C
Nothing is allowed to be on my piano! (Except my metronome, hygrometer, pen, glasses, phone, a second hygrometer to make sure the first one is accurate, and sheet music.)
I don't even allow pens and phones. I don't have a hygrometer and I hardly use a metronome, so that leaves glasses, and sheet music.


Du holde Kunst...
#2051712 - 03/21/13 02:08 AM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member
ChopinAddict  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
Land of the never-ending music
Originally Posted by Mark_C
Originally Posted by theJourney
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
I wonder if anybody bought an original Picasso just so they can use it as a tray?

That was the quote of the day!

....if not more. grin

Well, hopefully not a mirror! ha



[Linked Image]

Music is my best friend.


#2051759 - 03/21/13 06:31 AM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: pianoloverus]  
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,921
-Frycek Offline
5000 Post Club Member
-Frycek  Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,921
SC Mountains
Originally Posted by pianoloverus
So what? No one's reason or motive or buying a grand piano is any better or worse than anyone else's reason.


Really? I suppose you think marrying for money is a valid as marrying for love. People do things for the wrong reasons all the time. The prime example is entering politics but I could fill a book.


Slow down and do it right.
[Linked Image]
#2051772 - 03/21/13 07:18 AM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: -Frycek]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,618
Damon Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Damon  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,618
Originally Posted by -Frycek
Originally Posted by pianoloverus
So what? No one's reason or motive or buying a grand piano is any better or worse than anyone else's reason.


Really? I suppose you think marrying for money is a valid as marrying for love. People do things for the wrong reasons all the time. The prime example is entering politics but I could fill a book.


I think it is.

#2051807 - 03/21/13 08:42 AM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 752
Mwm Offline
500 Post Club Member
Mwm  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 752
Originally Posted by Mark_C
Originally Posted by Damon
Many of those people DO use their pianos as trays. smile

I cringe at that. Even when it's on coasters. ha

Nothing is allowed to be on my piano! (Except my metronome, hygrometer, pen, glasses, phone, a second hygrometer to make sure the first one is accurate, and sheet music.)


I use my Digital Piano as a tray for my hygrometers, among other things.

#2051814 - 03/21/13 09:09 AM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 827
sandalholme Offline
500 Post Club Member
sandalholme  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 827
Dorset, UK
A person's motivation for any action is based on a value judgement. Value judgements vary between people (and within people over time).

Similarly peoples' value judgement on other people's motivations .......


#2051874 - 03/21/13 11:22 AM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Damon]  
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member
Pogorelich.  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
not somewhere over the rainbow
Originally Posted by Damon
Originally Posted by -Frycek
Originally Posted by pianoloverus
So what? No one's reason or motive or buying a grand piano is any better or worse than anyone else's reason.


Really? I suppose you think marrying for money is a valid as marrying for love. People do things for the wrong reasons all the time. The prime example is entering politics but I could fill a book.


I think it is.


Oh boy. Please tell us you're kidding?

Or maybe that's right... and maybe that could be my ticket to being rich! Helll, I'm good looking - now just have to find a rich husband and I WILL own a Steinway!!!



"The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth."
#2051898 - 03/21/13 12:03 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: -Frycek]  
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 22,354
pianoloverus Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
pianoloverus  Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 22,354
New York City
Originally Posted by -Frycek
Originally Posted by pianoloverus
So what? No one's reason or motive or buying a grand piano is any better or worse than anyone else's reason.


Really? I suppose you think marrying for money is a valid as marrying for love. People do things for the wrong reasons all the time. The prime example is entering politics but I could fill a book.
I'm not sure about the merits of different reasons for marrying, but I am sure about (my opinion) of the merits of buying a piano. I didn't say the merits for doing anything are the same. Certainly the merits of different reasons for going to war are not the same.

But buying a piano for furniture or prestige or as an expensive coffee table for photos does no harm. It doesn't prevent anyone else from buying a piano because there is no shortage of pianos.

Last edited by pianoloverus; 03/21/13 12:06 PM.
#2051901 - 03/21/13 12:06 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member
Pogorelich.  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
not somewhere over the rainbow
It kills the soul of the piano, because that piano is never played. A piano is not a couch ...

poor piano.



"The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth."
#2051907 - 03/21/13 12:12 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,270
LarryShone Offline
1000 Post Club Member
LarryShone  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,270
England
I read a article from 2009 in BBC Music Magazine where Olli Mustonen had to choose a Steinway Grand from all the units on offer in the Steinway showroom. A layman might think one grand is like another, yet he chose one specific example!
Yet if they were DPs they would likely be all the same!

Last edited by LarryShone; 03/21/13 12:13 PM.

If the piano is the King of instruments then I am its loyal servant.
[Linked Image]

My Piano Group
#2051954 - 03/21/13 01:23 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Pogorelich.]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,618
Damon Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Damon  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,618
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
Originally Posted by Damon
Originally Posted by -Frycek
Originally Posted by pianoloverus
So what? No one's reason or motive or buying a grand piano is any better or worse than anyone else's reason.


Really? I suppose you think marrying for money is a valid as marrying for love.

I think it is.

Oh boy. Please tell us you're kidding?

I'm not.
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.

Or maybe that's right... and maybe that could be my ticket to being rich! Helll, I'm good looking - now just have to find a rich husband and I WILL own a Steinway!!!

You wouldn't be the first.

#2051961 - 03/21/13 01:37 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member
Pogorelich.  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
not somewhere over the rainbow
And would it be fair to anybody?

And I thought -I- had no morals haha



"The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth."
#2051970 - 03/21/13 01:52 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Pogorelich.]  
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 22,354
pianoloverus Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
pianoloverus  Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 22,354
New York City
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
It kills the soul of the piano, because that piano is never played. A piano is not a couch ...

poor piano.
The soul of the piano?

Even if one agreed that pianos have souls, I think you're assuming what that would somehow imply they must be used as musical instruments.

Last edited by pianoloverus; 03/21/13 01:58 PM.
#2052025 - 03/21/13 03:35 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Pogorelich.]  
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 20,404
BruceD Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
BruceD  Offline

Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 20,404
Victoria, BC
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
And would it be fair to anybody?

And I thought -I- had no morals haha


And think about the number of cultures where arranged marriages - marriages arranged for the mutual benefit of the families concerned, not for that of the marrying couple - are the norm. Those marriages are arranged on the basis of social and financial standing as well as on religious compatibility.

Does one consider the "fairness" or the "morality" of such marriages. Yes, perhaps, but only if viewed from a North American perspective. It's hard for some of us to understand how fair and moral arranged marriages can be when we aren't raised in the social context where such are the norm.

Regards,


BruceD
- - - - -
Estonia 190
#2052033 - 03/21/13 03:51 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: pianoloverus]  
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member
Pogorelich.  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
not somewhere over the rainbow
Originally Posted by pianoloverus
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
It kills the soul of the piano, because that piano is never played. A piano is not a couch ...

poor piano.
The soul of the piano?

Even if one agreed that pianos have souls, I think you're assuming what that would somehow imply they must be used as musical instruments.


No, I'm sorry - they we're built to be used for firewood.



"The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth."
#2052085 - 03/21/13 06:03 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Pogorelich.]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 759
patH Offline
500 Post Club Member
patH  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 759
Germany
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
And would it be fair to anybody?

And I thought -I- had no morals haha
A better question IMO: Would it be unfair to anybody?


Everything is possible, and nothing is sure.
#2052092 - 03/21/13 06:23 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Pogorelich.]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,618
Damon Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Damon  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,618
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
And would it be fair to anybody?

And I thought -I- had no morals haha


Is love fair to anybody?

#2052105 - 03/21/13 06:59 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: patH]  
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member
Pogorelich.  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
not somewhere over the rainbow
Originally Posted by patH
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
And would it be fair to anybody?

And I thought -I- had no morals haha
A better question IMO: Would it be unfair to anybody?


Yes....... To the person with the cash.

Damon - what kind of a question is that? You think it's fair for some broad to marry a rich guy while not giving a damn about him, possibly having affairs left and right - is that fair to the guy, really? Is that better than two people in love getting married?

I am a cynic too at times, but come on... Love is the most powerful thing in the world and a marriage is kind of cheapened if the main reason for getting hitched is money or whatever else...



"The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth."
#2052111 - 03/21/13 07:11 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Mark_C]  
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,828
JoelW Offline
5000 Post Club Member
JoelW  Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,828
USA
What Pogo said.

#2052118 - 03/21/13 07:31 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Pogorelich.]  
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 20,404
BruceD Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
BruceD  Offline

Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 20,404
Victoria, BC
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
[...]Is that better than two people in love getting married?

[...] a marriage is kind of cheapened if the main reason for getting hitched is money or whatever else...


Said, obviously, by a young starry-eyed romantic from a decidedly North American point of view. Given that the American divorce rate is almost 50% (46% in 2012), how strong an argument is that for "marrying for love"?

Obviously didn't bother to read my comment traditional arranged marriages that are the social backbone of many societies.


BruceD
- - - - -
Estonia 190
#2052124 - 03/21/13 07:45 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: Pogorelich.]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 759
patH Offline
500 Post Club Member
patH  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 759
Germany
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
Originally Posted by patH
A better question IMO: Would it be unfair to anybody?


Yes....... To the person with the cash.

Not if they know what they're getting into.

In my opinion, if both parties are consenting to have a marriage based on material values (e.g. one party wants a trophy, the other party wants money), then I have no problem with them marrying.

However, I disagree with arranged marriages, if at least one spouse does not want to be married, and is unhappy in the marriage.

But a piano will not feel that. Although I'm not happy at the thought of a well-crafted piano just standing in a room without being played, I accept that a piano is not a person.


Everything is possible, and nothing is sure.
#2052128 - 03/21/13 08:03 PM Re: Poll (sort of): Will the 'acoustic piano' become a relic? [Re: BruceD]  
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member
Pogorelich.  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,706
not somewhere over the rainbow
Originally Posted by BruceD
Originally Posted by Pogorelich.
[...]Is that better than two people in love getting married?

[...] a marriage is kind of cheapened if the main reason for getting hitched is money or whatever else...


Said, obviously, by a young starry-eyed romantic from a decidedly North American point of view. Given that the American divorce rate is almost 50% (46% in 2012), how strong an argument is that for "marrying for love"?

Obviously didn't bother to read my comment traditional arranged marriages that are the social backbone of many societies.


I am European.

OH! and why do you assume that the marriages based on "love" are the only ones to fall apart?

Last edited by Pogorelich.; 03/21/13 08:04 PM.


"The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth."
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Brendan, Kreisler 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
What's Hot!!
Why Do You Play The Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
New Topics - Multiple Forums
waiting for ds.dmtry.com
by Beemer. 06/27/17 02:28 AM
What action does GM-10k have?
by James Guo. 06/27/17 01:00 AM
Baldwin Grand Classic Line C Info?
by Dee102. 06/27/17 12:10 AM
Starting Scarbo.
by Sean P. 06/26/17 08:45 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics180,479
Posts2,639,382
Members88,200
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Check It Out!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers


 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0