2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
27 members (Burkhard, AlkansBookcase, brennbaer, cmoody31, dh371, 20/20 Vision, admodios, clothearednincompo, 6 invisible), 1,217 guests, and 325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Here is another batch of reviews. The rest tomorrow. I am blown away by the talent on this forum!

21. Teodor - Donnie Darko - The Artifact and the Living You do a good job of giving this a dark, brooding feeling. Nicely played!

22. (Was)TrueBeginner - Us It sounds like a love story, like a special memory. Very beautiful! I really admire your gift for composition.

23. MusicaMusique - Keresem Az Utam This is a very nice arrangement especially played by ear. Great job.

24. MrPozor - Un poco adagio Great progress in 9 months! This was very sensitively played. You have great sense of dynamics and rhythm.

25. Jazztpt (Russ) - Another Song + Maya I like the relaxed, Jazz style that you present. It is very nice to listen to. I especially liked Maya. It was very fitting for a new grandchild!

26. Sand Tiger - Shadow This piece sounds very playful, but full of determination. It is a really nice composition. You have come along way in 11 months!

27. PhilzPiano - Prelude no. 1 in C major This is such a beautiful piece. You certainly do it justice. The blend from left hand to right is seamless. Nicely played!

28. Daren - Quanta Qualia You played this beautifully, with a very sensitive interpretation. Very well done.

29. timmyab - Allemande from French Suite no 4 The slower pedaled version is more dreamy. The faster, no pedal version is more “Bach”. It has more of a baroque feel. (In my humble opinion!) Both are beautiful. This sounds very intricate. Very nice job!

30. Peterws - Regrets. I have a Few . . This is a very nice composition. I like the lead with the wind instrument. It is a very contemplative piece. I enjoyed it very much.

F
F
51. Pavel.K - Nocturne 21 in C minor posth. This is great. Well played. I haven't heard this one of Chopin before, so your rendition is the only one I've heard so far. I really enjoyed it, and appreciate the playing since I'm also at the same period of experience and wish I could play like that!

Zaahir

Self-taught renegade - Kawai CL-36
S
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
S
Here comes my second and final batch. It was a great listen, guys! Thank you all.

peterws -- This is certainly ... different. Have you ever tried your hand at composing film music? Because I think you'd be good at it. I'm trying to picture you as I listen to this, and I find myself wondering whether you are one of those centipedes capable of playing three or four keyboards all at once (or rather, timing your recordings and loops to make them play themselves in the right sequence), or whether you mix it all in post-production. Either way, I'm impressed!

MaryBee -- It's amazing what a lifelong dream to play a particular piece can do to one's zeal while practicing, isn't it? I am genuinely happy for you that you've finally achieved your dream.

BenPiano -- Hi, Ben! Do you know that I actually discovered PianoWorld through you? I was watching one of your YouTube videos, in search of new music to tackle, and it said in the description that you had recorded it for an ABF recital at PianoWorld. Which brought me here. So thanks! Also, I'm in awe of your YouTube piano diary. The number and level of pieces you have on there would in itself be impressive, given that you haven't even been playing four years, but on top of that, all of your performances are polished to a very high degree. This will be another fine addition to the list. And if *I* was getting goosebumps listening to this, your wife must have been positively floored!

Ganddalf -- Thanks for the lovely introduction to Haydn sonatas! Now watch me go and buy a compilation of them on iTunes! ... No, not really. I just bought the complete set of Beethoven sonatas. I'll be busy with those for a while yet. But Haydn is looking interesting too. If I ever play a Haydn sonata, it will be thanks to you!

beechcraft409 -- Who cares how good you *should* be, three years in? I'm sure you are way better now than you were when you started, and in the end, that's all that counts. Besides, to my ears, this here sounds pretty decent. I'm sure your mother doesn't just like it because she's your mother.

Richard -- You're a smart man, not revealing exactly how many years you've been playing for. Because if it's anything less than ... oh, twenty years of consistent daily practice ... then man, why the heck are the rest of us mere mortals even trying? You could sell this as a professional recording, and I'd buy it in a heartbeat. And listen to it over and over in the dark. It's that good.

Mike White -- I don't particularly care for this specific piece of music, so I won't comment on your performance as such. I don't know that I wouldn't think you were God's gift to piano music if you'd played anything other than this. But if you got that by ear off a YouTube video, then wow. I'm impressed.

Ken. -- I think I like this Monk fellow! I was missing some of the 'effortless flow' feeling that I usually associate with this kind of jazz, but that just made it clear to me that playing this music is anything but 'effortless'. Good on you for tackling it!

FarmGirl -- Well, I have no idea what you sound like when you're breathing right and sober, but absent evidence of the opposite, I'd say you're making a great case here for recording while slightly out of one's mind. Maybe I should try that some time. Nice performance!

Mar_red -- Well, what do you know. This is the kind of 'effortless flow' jazz I was talking about earlier. When executed well (and this was, very much so), I could listen to it for hours on end. And, like Monica and Mr. SH and a few others here, you get my admiration by default, because you're self-taught and still this good!

Jazzwee -- ... And another contender in the same category. Everything I wrote above applies to you, too. Except you get a couple extra points, because this sounds like a live recording and if it is, that's impressive. With a live audience in the room, you only get one take, and this one sounds darn near flawless. My hat goes off to you, sir!

windywindy -- Oh wow. You so opened the floodgates of nostalgia for me! My mother is a classical ballet teacher. When I was little, I used to spend hours and hours sitting in a corner of the room, behind the mirrors, watching her as she taught. It was cozy and safe there. This particular Chopin Waltz came back often during the slow 'plié' and 'ronde jambe' exercises. You brought a lump to my throat that I'd forgotten was ever even there. Wonderful sensitive performance. Thank you!

lyricmudra -- Unfortunately, this recording is really much too quiet for me to pass proper judgement on it. But based on the few strains of it I could hear, I'm sure it's lovely. And even if I'm wrong, well ... it motivated you to get back to playing, which makes everything else about it pale in comparison wink.

Sam S -- Recently, I read a comment somewhere on these boards, where someone said of you: I aspire to be as awful as you are, one day. Let me now slightly amend that statement: I aspire to one day be exactly as prone to mistakes in long pieces as you are. And I will consider that a major accomplishment, if it ever happens. It is great that you are a perfectionist. That will only help you on your piano journey. But once in a while, you have to sit back, relax, and pat yourself on the shoulder for a job well done. Now seems like an especially good time for that. Well played, Sam!

Copper -- You managed nicely to capture the nostalgic quality that has made this song into such a timeless classic. Thanks for sharing.

Kenjazz -- Less is more, indeed. I think your greatest strength here lies in the fact that you know your own weaknesses, and work nicely around them to create something quite beautiful. I wish I could be a little bit more like that!

PianoStudent88 -- Ah, another piano for the 'could do with a tuning' bin! But that aside, thank you for the introduction to Khachaturian! It was lovely, and a little off the beaten path, which I always appreciate. This music sounds interesting. Worth exploring further!

carlos88 -- Pity that your lessons were discouraging and just ended for that reason. But it sounds to me like you already have a very solid foundation upon which to build further on your own, should you not wish to find another teacher right now. Definitely keep at it. You have what it takes.

GrouchoMarx -- Ah, another incorrigible perfectionist, I see. You do realize what it means when you submit a piece like this, up to that standard, after three years of playing, and then add that you don't particularly like your interpretation of it, right? It means the rest of us are chumps for even trying. But I realize you probably don't see your own talent, and you likely never will. So: congratulations, Groucho. You are really something!

BillM -- And here comes the effortless jazz again. That's a win by default, for me. But as an added bonus, you have a lovely, charming singing voice as well. Thanks. That was fun!

Pavel. K -- Really? 13 months on the bench, and you're playing this? That's it. Now I'm definitely doing one, too. Look for me to submit Nocturne number 1 in the August recital wink. Oh, by the way, Pavel: while you're right that it can still use some spit and polish here and there, it's really quite enjoyable to listen to already. Good job!

Allard -- Hartstikke goed, man! (For those uninitiated: that was me, a Dutch-speaking girl from Belgium, doing a rather cliched impression of what I imagine someone from the Netherlands might sound like when telling someone else from the Netherlands that he did a great job.) Which you did, Allard. A great job, I mean. I'm even more impressed than I otherwise might be, given your relative lack of experience. You have great dynamic range here. I loved it!

MileHi Steve -- I apologize for this, but I really can't stand that Stage Rhodes sample (I suppose that's what it was?). Didn't listen to the end. But that's no reflection on your abilities. Just ... wrong sound for me. Ack! Keep on keepin' on, I'm sure others will love it!

aTallGuyNH -- I really wanted to give you an epically awesome review, in exchange for your kind words about my meager entry, but alas. I can't hear you. Will try again Sunday, with better headphones. Sorry!

AimeeO -- I didn't think 'Beethoven' and 'cute' were words I'd ever use together in the same sentence. You proved me wrong. Thank you! I enjoyed listening to that.

Plodding through piano music at a frustratingly slow pace since 9/2012.

Standard disclaimer: I teach many things. Piano is not one of them.
P
P
Answer to floydthebarber71:
Thanks a lot for your kind comment. I am glad you enjoyed my recording. I think you will like this piece a lot because my version is the worst I have heard :-D
This piece was played for example by pianists:
Idil Biret
Claudio Arrau
Daniel Barenboim
Vladimir Ashkenazy

Answer to Saranoya:
Thanks for your comment too and I wish you good luck with Nocturne No.1. :-D But instead I would choose No.2. it looks more approachable. I know it is overplayed but in Wiener-Urtext edition (red covers - That one Valentina Lisitsa is using now :-)) there are a lot of variations you can spice it up.
Btw. I skipped listening and jump to your recording. I like it a lot, it sounds as it should sound. (which is my problem with my pieces they never sound as I would like to sound :-))

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by FarmGirl
The little piano is for one of my dogs - Emma showed strong interest in playing (banging) the piano when she was a puppy.

Which begs the question...

Originally Posted by FarmGirl
Brahms Intermezzo 118 #2
Bach f minor P&F from WTC Book II
Assigned for 2013:
Haydn f minor variations
Mozart sonata for two pianos in D Allegro Molto Piano 1
Chopin Étude #25 and #3 in this order
Just reading through:
Rachmaninoff Elegie

Will Emma be persuaded to take on the 2nd piano part??

"...when you do practice properly, it seems to take no time at all. Just do it right five times or so, and then stop." -- JimF

Working on: my aversion to practicing in front of my wife

1978 Vose & Sons spinet "Rufus"
1914 Huntington upright "Mabel"

[Linked Image]XXIX-XXXII
S
S
I'm impressed, great work all of you.
I've listened to everything once, and happily plan to listen a few more times.

Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
What can I say? You`ve all been playing for a shorter time than me probably; The character shines through it all, I loved listening. I`ve written down comments, but it`s gettin on now in Dear Ole Blighty. I`m a bit naughty tonight; I made a list of those using DPs against APs. Here we go!

DPS - (All the rest AP`s though a few I`m not sure of.)

1,2,3,9,11?,16,19??,20??,26,27,28,29??,30,32,33,34.

The double Q marks indicate strong poss of AP! How did I do?

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
P
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
P
peterws, you missed a lot of DPs, and mistook at least one AP (a Steinway, no less) for a DP. Most people list the model of piano they're using, so no need to be guessing DP or AP.

Piano Career Academy - Ilinca Vartic teaches the Russian school of piano playing
Musical-U - guidance for increasing musicality
Theta Music Trainer - fun ear training games
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member

My first round of comments.

02. Inlanding - Glen - Elegie Nicely performed glen. This sounded like it had some tricky holds/ghost notes that you handled well.

03. dannylux / Mel - Czerny Romance in E Op.755 (Yes I did like it Mel. Your playing was both delightful and exquisite with those high trills. Very nice ending too.

04. Plowboy - Prelude in E Minor Op. 28, No. 4 This is a dramatic and challenging piece in which timing is crucial in certain spots. I thought you did a great job with it. I especially liked the deep brooding ending.

05. slpianoproject - Nocturne in C# minor Op.27 no.1 Wow, very impressive, especially for the first take. Very nicely and expressively performed.

06. CarlosCC - Julia This is a very beautiful piece Carlos and I seemed to enjoy it even more knowing that you occasionally play it for your wife just to make her feel good. The pwer of music is amazing isn't it?

07. Diana (sinophilia) - Frankie & Johnnie + Space Shuttle Blues Your off to an absolutely fantastic start for just under a year.. Great timing and rhythm. Keep up the good work.

08. wouter79 - Allegro non troppo in c minor, op.38 no.2 Nicely done Wouter. Don't be so hard on yourself because you are playing at quite an advanced level, especially given your experience. I hear some of the things you have mentioned so I can't suggest much other than to try another piece with a melody and rhythm that appeals to you more.

09. SwissMS - Little Prelude in D Major BWV 936 Wow SwissMS, what a story. Playing piano IS a magnificent physical therapy aid as I can personally attest to myself. Your playing sounded absolutely wonderful to my ears without so much as a hiccup. Well done and I'm proud of your amazing quick recovery.

10. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Sneakin' Round Oh I loved that last 'flarp' note to end this fun piece. How fun. It sounds like you're having a lot of fun playing this slinky -sneaky piece Cheryl. You always seem to pick the fun stuff which is always refreshing to listen to.

F

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013
2000 Post Club Member

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013
2000 Post Club Member
F
My apologies but I will comment on everyone after the party. "Muy occupado" now.

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
19. Jake S - Fur Elise - Oh my goodness, I hear you about cliche (long story, don't ask). But I eventually caved and gave this one a go as well (with much more than 1 year exp., by the way shocked ) The theme is fairly straight forward, but the rest of the piece is what is difficult. I liked the brightness and crispness you brought to the faster passages, something I couldn't achieve. Really, if you're playing this piece this well at 1 year, then don't hesitate to keep going. You've got a bright piano future!

26. Sand Tiger - Shadow - I'm glad to hear you expressing yourself, and liked the quote you added from Coltrane. The piano is a marvelous instrument that lets us express ourselves - well done!

41. Saranoya - Menuett in F - This is so much more appropriate than any Moonlight sonata than I can think of. You clearly have this under your fingers, and the way you played this nice piece contrasted so well with the bustle in the background - like a slice of heaven lighting an ordinary world. I would love to learn this piece, but I would just need to find an unmarked piano in a noisy place to record it on! smile

42. windywindy - Waltz in A Minor KK IVb/11 - Holy cow! I'm familiar with this but am blown away with your tempo and clear articulation on the trills and the technical stuff. 1 year? - wow!

51. Pavel.K - Nocturne 21 in C minor posth. - Wow - 1 year? Well, you've inspired this old dog to at least try this one out, you play it beautifully! But I'm not sure I can get it to this level. Good luck and good fortune on your piano journey - you clearly have a talent for piano that should not minimized!

52. Allard - To Zanarkand - Well done playing this difficult piece on an unfamiliar piano in a piano shop! So, what's next? grin

Learning to play since June 2009.
My piano diary on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/afpaSTU1096
[Linked Image] <- 10+ ABF recitals
F
F
49. GrouchoMarx - Prelude Op. 32 No. 12 Really cool. Haven't heard this one before and like it, so I've penciled it in on my 'to-learn' list when I am capable! It sounds very tricky to balance, I think you did a decent job and can only be more polished with a bit more experience? Nice work.

I must say, I am more and more impressed with the Roland sound everytime I hear a new recording. It does sound fantastic.

Zaahir

Self-taught renegade - Kawai CL-36
Blimey, I thought it stopped at 34 . . . Now I have something to do tonoght . .

"[Linked Image]"
Originally Posted by PianoStudent88
peterws, you missed a lot of DPs, and mistook at least one AP (a Steinway, no less) for a DP. Most people list the model of piano they're using, so no need to be guessing DP or AP.

Now then. I`ll have to look up who`s playing the Steinway! (I used the quicklist and let the computer take the strain. It goes up to No 34 only . . . )

Last edited by peterws; 02/16/13 07:11 AM.

"[Linked Image]"
W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
54. aTallGuyNH -
piece:Just The Way You Are
technical:
clipping: no
balance L/R: ok
noise: yes, seems computer related fluttering white noise. Maybe a cable problem or bad contact in the connections. Maybe using the wrong audio input on the compu.
bass: DP bass
depth of field: DP echo
piano sound: DP

musical:
overall impression, like: The melody and chords are there and the atmosphere is appropriate. Overall relaxing sound.
I'm not into this kind of music but I'll try to give some suggestions. There are others around here that should be able to give you more detailed suggestions.
I think the rythm is way too free and the melody should be brought out better. The version of this that I know (Billy Joel, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCoBTzrN9E) has a very steady rythm. I'm missing the drive and clarity of Billy's version. Don't be fooled by the apparently smooth, free sound of Billy's version at the start (no drums and the organ sound), actually you can hear his timing is dead on right from measure 1.
Now making it sound more like Billy Joel's version probably will be hard. Nothing to do with this particular piece, IMHO pop music generally works poorly on piano only. For one, you don't have drums and bass guitar to tighten up the rythm. Second, the singing is the main part of most pop. So I guess you have to somehow do both yourself.
I'm not sure if you deliberately took this freedom of rythm but if you want something that sounds more like Billy Joel's version I suggest to play with metronome and make sure you know which (melody?) notes you want to play off time and play the rest right on the beat. Playing with the timing of the melody only works if the basic beat is very clear.
My suggestion would be to play the organ part in the intro with LH legato with very little pedal (just too smooth out large jumps in LH if necessary) and put the melody in more voice-like (or trumpet-like somewhere halfway) articulations on top of it. Then later on the LH could get a bit less legator to get the 'beat' feel. The bass also can be much softer if you time it better, making it more balanced. Try playing both hands (voice and bass) separately and see if you can make each one interesting/spot on without the other one.
Again, pop is hard on solo-piano and this is not my style so take this all with some spoons of salt smile
Phrasing: not so clear, probably due to little dynamics and articulation. Bass is too loud, while the timing is off.
rubato, speed changes: lot of speed changes
Dynamics: little.
articulation: only pedal. Sort of suits the mood but you loose clarity and prasing due to this.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
01. Mr Super-Hunky - A Star Named Apple/ New Beginning
A pretty tune. I like your delicate touch and phrasing – it has a new age feel to it. Very nice dynamics especially in the beginning. Cool ending.

02. Inlanding - Glen - Elegie
I remember this performance from last year. This is an elegant and compelling recording – I enjoyed it very much.

06. CarlosCC - Julia
A bright and energetic performance. I like this uptempo piece – you do an excellent job maintaining the tempo throughout.

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
Piano Vocals of Old Guy Tunes
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
I'm going to do my usual skipping around. It's pretty random.

Mr. SH- Absolutely beautiful SH. One of your best. A very touching tribute.

Monica- Nevue really comes up with such nice chords and simple but sweet melodies. You have become a Master Nevue player!

Was True Beginner- I always look forward to hearing your latest original composition. This one has a sad and sweet feeling (as many of yours seem to) . I can really picture some scene from a movie as the two principles waltz through a dreamy landscape.

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
07. Diana (sinophilia) - Frankie & Johnnie + Space Shuttle Blues You give both of these pieces a swinging, jazzy charm. You play remarkably well for someone so new to piano. You have a good sense of rhythm.

09. SwissMS - Little Prelude in D Major BWV 936
I’m so glad you are able to get back to the piano. This is really a fine rendition of Bach. You give this kind of a jazzy, jaunty feel that I really like.

10. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Sneakin' Round
You really nailed this one. This is my favorite of yours so far. A really fun, funky performance.

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Another Batch:

31. MaryBee - Waltz in C# minor, Op.64 No.2 Very nicely done! I love this piece as well. It is so hauntingly beautiful. I like you interpretation of the Piu Mosso. Nice touch!

32. BenPiano - All of These Things For You What a touching gift for your wife! You have real talent. It is a very touching song well played and sung!

33. Ganddalf - Sonata A-flat major (Hob XVI - 46) first movement Very nicely played. It sounds quite intricate, and you made it sound easy.

34. beechcraft409 - Ombre Very nicely done. You captured the Einaudi feeling well. Very nice dynamics

35. Richard (zrtf90) - Notturno Op. 54 No. 4 This is beautiful nocturne, and you did it justice. Thank you for introducing me to it. It is now one more piece in my “to do some day. I like the light airy feel that you give it. Wonderful job.

36. Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White - Album Leaf You captured the Debussy sound very nicely. Your playing had nice clearity, which his music requires. Nicely played.

37. Ken. - Let's Cool One Nice “kick back and relax” jazz. I like the restrained approach to this. Well played.

38. FarmGirl - Brahms 118 #2 This is your “lame” attempt? It sounded fantastic! I would love to hear what you sound like when you are not sick. This is gorgeous! Outstanding job.

39. Mar_red - The Shadow of Your Smile & Misty - Medley. Very nice, relaxed approach to these songs. Very nice arrangements! I like your trills in Shadow. It is a nice touch. I hear your key change, If gives it sort of an upbeat feeling after that. I really enjoyed this medley!

40. Jazzwee - Stella by Starlight Sounds like you were having fun with this! Nice arrangement with the drum accompaniment. Nice improv!

41. Saranoya - Menuett in F I am impressed with your ingenuity in finding a piano to play this on. Very nice job under less than ideal conditions. Well played! I look forward to your Moonlight when you get it ready!

42. windywindy - Waltz in A Minor KK IVb/11 I love this waltz. It has such a haunting melody. You did a great job highlighting this in your interpretation. Nice job, especially for only one year back on the piano bench!

43. lyricmudra - Melodie from the Opera 'Orfeo' Beautifully played! You have come a long way in three years. Congratultions. This is such a sensitive piece of music, I can see why it lured you back to the bench!

44. Sam S - Arabeske Op. 18 Very nicely played, Sam. I am impressed with the ability to perform 10 minutes of music as well. The contrasting sections added interest, and the repeating Arabeske held it together. Great job!

45. Copper - Greensleeves I love this song. You gave it a lot of feeling. Nicely played.

46. Kenjazz - My Romance What a wonderful tribute to the one that you love! I like your slow approach to this song. It gives it just the right romantic feeling. Well done.

47. PianoStudent88 - No Walk Today A very interesting piece! It is mysterious and serious at the same time. I thought your interpretation worked well. Your variations in tempo worked well, and you kept the piece moving. Nice job!

48. carlos88 - Sarabande (from Pour le Piano) I find Debussy difficult to figure out pedaling, because his work calls for clarity and clear slurs. I thought you did a good job with this. You managed to keep the airy sections singing. Very nice!

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
11. Andy Platt - Invention No 4 in D Minor
I admire you for taking on a piece as difficult as this one. A spirited performance. I like it at this faster tempo.

12. Amaruk - The Christmas song from 'An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf'
You never disappoint. Once again you have selected a beautiful piece and performed it to perfection. I am just loving tone of your new piano. It has such a deep and powerful bass without booming.

13. Peyton - After All
This is a fine piece of writing – your piano playing is always first rate. I always enjoy your original work. The two handed runs are very impressive.

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Pianodisc PDS-128+ calibration
by Dalem01 - 04/15/24 04:50 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,384
Posts3,349,164
Members111,630
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission