Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!


SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Virtual Sheet Music
Download Sheet Music Instantly
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Sheet Music...
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Modern Piano Moving
Modern Piano Moving
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
Who's Online Now
117 registered members (A Guy, agraffe, alfredo capurso, augustm, 17curleyj, 32 invisible), 1,616 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2004050 - 12/24/12 05:56 PM What is your favorite action?  
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 254
TrueMusic Offline
Full Member
TrueMusic  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 254
San Diego, California
So as I've been playing a number of pianos this week, I've encountered numerous different types of action. Some seem to be very, very stiff, others much to loose. Some pianos seem to have a shorter distance between pushing down the key and creating sound than others. It's just been interesting playing so many vastly different pianos this last week. [digitals, uprights, concert grands, baby grands, semi-concerts, mid size grands....I've played em all this week.]

I, personally, prefer a bit lighter action, where I feel like I can easily be gliding over the keys, getting to the bottom of them at the velocity I want, without to much trouble. The action on the Yamaha C series pianos I played was generally excellent, and I like the action on most Steinways. Of course every piano, even amongst the same model of the same brand, is different! One of the professors at my school has two steinways [I believe same model - they're at least the same size] in his office - one that i love playing and has a great feel, another that has such stiff action I literally can not play certain things on it - the keyboard feels like I'm doing more of a resistance work out rather then playing piano.

But what do you find creates the "perfect" action for you and why? I'm just curious what other people in the piano world think. Obviously, a good pianist can adapt to any piano and still create music, but what sort of piano action do you find is most conducive to your playing?


Piano/Composition major.

Proud owner of a beautiful Yamaha C7.

Polish:
Liszt Petrarch Sonnet 104
Bach WTC book 1 no. 6.
Dello Joio Sonata no. 3

New:
Chopin op. 23
Bach WTC book 2 no. 20
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2004054 - 12/24/12 06:02 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 895
trigalg693 Offline
500 Post Club Member
trigalg693  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 895
Kawai Millenium III, at least the one on the SK-9 I played was perfect.

Last edited by trigalg693; 12/24/12 06:02 PM.
#2004072 - 12/24/12 07:15 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,278
Entheo Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Entheo  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,278
chicago, il
yamaha. what also contributes to the action's excellence in a meaningful way are the shape of the black keys and the ivorite keytops, the perfect amount of grippiness.

#2004075 - 12/24/12 07:18 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,612
Damon Offline
6000 Post Club Member
Damon  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,612
I like them light. The Shigeru Kawai action felt best to me, but I've played some that were inconsistent with my original impression. I suppose they can be altered significantly from piano to piano.

(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
#2004098 - 12/24/12 08:38 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member
ChopinAddict  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
Land of the never-ending music
Lighter action, not too bright sound.



[Linked Image]

Music is my best friend.


#2004102 - 12/24/12 08:58 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,576
Ted Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Ted  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,576
Auckland, New Zealand
I like a rather heavy action and a large dip. This is probably because I have played a Weinbach most of my life and have used a Virgil Practice Clavier regularly. The initial sensation of facility imparted by a light touch I find brief, unstable and tending to loss of dynamic control.


"It is inadvisable to decline a dinner invitation from a plump woman." - Fred Hollows
#2004117 - 12/24/12 10:16 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,700
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Morodiene  Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,700
Boynton Beach, FL
It depends on the repertoire I'm playing sometimes. I tend to like a bit more weight to the action because the greater resistance allows me to give more dynamic range in Romantic pieces, but with Baroque or some Classical, a lighter action is preferred.


private piano/voice teacher FT

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2004143 - 12/24/12 11:53 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,589
Ralph Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Ralph  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,589
Delaware (slower/lower)
Light action with a fairly good key dip and adequate aftertouch for insurance against hammer bobble. I like a very close letoff. I've been able to "dial in" my preferred toughweight with the TouchRail system.

http://pitchlock.com/

I've posted about it before and there are other threads in the archives.


Do or do not. There is no try.
#2004287 - 12/25/12 01:35 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: Morodiene]  
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member
ChopinAddict  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
Land of the never-ending music
Originally Posted by Morodiene
It depends on the repertoire I'm playing sometimes. I tend to like a bit more weight to the action because the greater resistance allows me to give more dynamic range in Romantic pieces, but with Baroque or some Classical, a lighter action is preferred.


I understand your point, but the composers of the Romantic period themselves played on pianos with a lighter action (because all pianos had a lighter action back then).



[Linked Image]

Music is my best friend.


#2004290 - 12/25/12 01:47 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: ChopinAddict]  
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 22,255
pianoloverus Online content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
pianoloverus  Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 22,255
New York City
Originally Posted by ChopinAddict
Originally Posted by Morodiene
It depends on the repertoire I'm playing sometimes. I tend to like a bit more weight to the action because the greater resistance allows me to give more dynamic range in Romantic pieces, but with Baroque or some Classical, a lighter action is preferred.


I understand your point, but the composers of the Romantic period themselves played on pianos with a lighter action (because all pianos had a lighter action back then).
If someone prefers a heavier action for whatever reason, I don't think it's relevant that the pianos the composer played on had a lighter action. Why would one choose the action another person preferred or used because it was standard at the time?

#2004296 - 12/25/12 02:04 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,450
gooddog Offline
5000 Post Club Member
gooddog  Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,450
Seattle area, WA
I think that hammer recovery is just as important as how the key feels going down.

I like a light, responsive, "buttery" feeling that allows me to play rapidly repeated notes with ease. I also want a piano that allows for good dynamic control such as making it easy to play pianissimo without getting silent notes. (I think I'm talking about a well regulated Steinway. 3hearts)


Best regards,

Deborah
#2004297 - 12/25/12 02:05 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: pianoloverus]  
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member
ChopinAddict  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
Land of the never-ending music
Originally Posted by pianoloverus
Originally Posted by ChopinAddict
Originally Posted by Morodiene
It depends on the repertoire I'm playing sometimes. I tend to like a bit more weight to the action because the greater resistance allows me to give more dynamic range in Romantic pieces, but with Baroque or some Classical, a lighter action is preferred.


I understand your point, but the composers of the Romantic period themselves played on pianos with a lighter action (because all pianos had a lighter action back then).
If someone prefers a heavier action for whatever reason, I don't think it's relevant that the pianos the composer played on had a lighter action. Why would one choose the action another person preferred or used because it was standard at the time?


Maybe because one really prefers it?
Not really light or heavy action, but Bathaun for example said his piano is tuned to the same frequency as Chopin's and that it sounds great.



[Linked Image]

Music is my best friend.


#2004334 - 12/25/12 04:42 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: ChopinAddict]  
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 22,255
pianoloverus Online content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
pianoloverus  Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 22,255
New York City
Originally Posted by ChopinAddict
Originally Posted by pianoloverus
Originally Posted by ChopinAddict
Originally Posted by Morodiene
It depends on the repertoire I'm playing sometimes. I tend to like a bit more weight to the action because the greater resistance allows me to give more dynamic range in Romantic pieces, but with Baroque or some Classical, a lighter action is preferred.


I understand your point, but the composers of the Romantic period themselves played on pianos with a lighter action (because all pianos had a lighter action back then).
If someone prefers a heavier action for whatever reason, I don't think it's relevant that the pianos the composer played on had a lighter action. Why would one choose the action another person preferred or used because it was standard at the time?


Maybe because one really prefers it?
Not really light or heavy action, but Bathaun for example said his piano is tuned to the same frequency as Chopin's and that it sounds great.
What I meant, which I thought was clear from my first sentence, was why would someone choose the action only because another person from a different era preferred it? IOW the idea that the composers from the Romantic era may have played on a piano with lighter action seems irrelevant.

#2004340 - 12/25/12 04:55 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: pianoloverus]  
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member
ChopinAddict  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
Land of the never-ending music
I still agree with what I said based on what the poster I was replying to was saying (that he/she preferred to play music of the romantic period on a piano with heavier action). What is wrong with pointing out that actually composers of the romantic period played on a piano with a lighter action? I didn't say anywhere that it is better or that it should be preferred. I just stated a simple fact. Only because I had stated in another post that I prefer a lighter action and then said that composers of the romantic period played on a piano with lighter action it doesn't mean that everybody should prefer it or that it is better or that everybody should choose it.




[Linked Image]

Music is my best friend.


#2004347 - 12/25/12 05:33 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: ChopinAddict]  
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,700
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Morodiene  Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,700
Boynton Beach, FL
Originally Posted by ChopinAddict
I still agree with what I said based on what the poster I was replying to was saying (that he/she preferred to play music of the romantic period on a piano with heavier action). What is wrong with pointing out that actually composers of the romantic period played on a piano with a lighter action? I didn't say anywhere that it is better or that it should be preferred. I just stated a simple fact. Only because I had stated in another post that I prefer a lighter action and then said that composers of the romantic period played on a piano with lighter action it doesn't mean that everybody should prefer it or that it is better or that everybody should choose it.



Just to clarify: my preference has nothing to do with what composers of a particular era actually played on. It's based on my personal preference when playing their works. Simple.

Last edited by Morodiene; 12/25/12 05:34 PM.

private piano/voice teacher FT

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2004349 - 12/25/12 05:47 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: Morodiene]  
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
ChopinAddict Offline
6000 Post Club Member
ChopinAddict  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,451
Land of the never-ending music
Originally Posted by Morodiene
Originally Posted by ChopinAddict
I still agree with what I said based on what the poster I was replying to was saying (that he/she preferred to play music of the romantic period on a piano with heavier action). What is wrong with pointing out that actually composers of the romantic period played on a piano with a lighter action? I didn't say anywhere that it is better or that it should be preferred. I just stated a simple fact. Only because I had stated in another post that I prefer a lighter action and then said that composers of the romantic period played on a piano with lighter action it doesn't mean that everybody should prefer it or that it is better or that everybody should choose it.



Just to clarify: my preference has nothing to do with what composers of a particular era actually played on. It's based on my personal preference when playing their works. Simple.


It is perfectly fine if you prefer a heavier action when playing their works.



[Linked Image]

Music is my best friend.


#2004357 - 12/25/12 06:44 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,546
sophial Offline
3000 Post Club Member
sophial  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,546
US
I like a very precise, "connected" feel to the action-- predictable response, medium-light, smooth and controllable. Not too much to ask, is it? smile

#2004401 - 12/25/12 11:10 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 833
WinsomeAllegretto Offline
500 Post Club Member
WinsomeAllegretto  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 833
I prefer a pretty light action. Maybe this is because I am a small person and it is harder for me to get a really big sound out of a stiffer action. I've liked the action on most Steinways I have played. It also seems that I would rather play on an old piano than a brand new one. (As a side note, I thought this was a pretty universal preference, but then I realized I was the only pianist at my school who chose to play on the old Steinway in my teacher's office rather than the shiny new Yamaha.)

On the other hand, I don't like old, light action uprights whose keys are almost loose, which is what I have at home crazy

#2004416 - 12/25/12 11:54 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: sophial]  
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,820
JoelW Offline
5000 Post Club Member
JoelW  Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,820
USA
Originally Posted by sophial
I like a very precise, "connected" feel to the action-- predictable response, medium-light, smooth and controllable. Not too much to ask, is it? smile

#2004470 - 12/26/12 03:05 AM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 182
DonaldLee Offline
Full Member
DonaldLee  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 182
I really like this thread! I'm a weird pianist in that I like different actions depending on the piano. For a Steinway, I LOVE a heavy action. It lends itself to the New York Steinway sound. For a cleaner sounding European piano, I like a lighter action. It matches the crisp sparkling sound of Schimmel and C. Bechstein, for example. Now, in general, if I got to pick two favorite actions, they would be the actions in the Schimmel Konzert line and the Shigeru Kawais. In fact, my 15 year career and asset acquisition goals include the purchase of either a 7'6" Shigeru Kawai or Schimmel Konzert. Hey, I can dream right????...........and work non-stop to make the come true crazy


Donald Lee III
BM '16 James Madison University
MM '18 Cincinnati Conservatory of Music


#2004526 - 12/26/12 10:32 AM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,278
Entheo Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Entheo  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,278
chicago, il
in addition to yamaha i agree with others that shigeru kawai have wonderfully fast, buttery smooth actions. i would also add that c bechsteins that i've played have a 'kräftig' feel in that when you press a key you know you're pressing a key (not to be confused with a heavy feel); the feel of german engineering at its best.

#2004722 - 12/26/12 09:54 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 254
TrueMusic Offline
Full Member
TrueMusic  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 254
San Diego, California
I did play a brand new Kawai six foot grand today and was VERY impressed with the action. For the price, I've found pianos I like much better, but it still was a lovely piano with a great feel!

Also, I'm beginning to see why a heavier action gives greater dynamic control - today on a brand new Weber with a bit stiffer action than I'm used to, once I got used to the feel, I was able to create some wonderful tones and colors with complete control.

Last edited by TrueMusic; 12/26/12 09:55 PM.

Piano/Composition major.

Proud owner of a beautiful Yamaha C7.

Polish:
Liszt Petrarch Sonnet 104
Bach WTC book 1 no. 6.
Dello Joio Sonata no. 3

New:
Chopin op. 23
Bach WTC book 2 no. 20
#2004968 - 12/27/12 02:51 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 778
DanS Offline
500 Post Club Member
DanS  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 778
Originally Posted by TrueMusic
I did play a brand new Kawai six foot grand today and was VERY impressed with the action. For the price, I've found pianos I like much better, but it still was a lovely piano with a great feel!


RX?

I like the RXs a lot, great feel and control.

_____
I recently played a Steinway A3 with a WNG carbon fiber action. I was really impressed by it. Great repetition, feel and control, and the tech was still putting the final touches on it. I wish I could have played the final product.

#2004996 - 12/27/12 03:47 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: DanS]  
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 254
TrueMusic Offline
Full Member
TrueMusic  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 254
San Diego, California
Originally Posted by DanS
Originally Posted by TrueMusic
I did play a brand new Kawai six foot grand today and was VERY impressed with the action. For the price, I've found pianos I like much better, but it still was a lovely piano with a great feel!


RX?

I like the RXs a lot, great feel and control.

_____
I recently played a Steinway A3 with a WNG carbon fiber action. I was really impressed by it. Great repetition, feel and control, and the tech was still putting the final touches on it. I wish I could have played the final product.


I can't recall what model it was - it did however have the carbon fiber Millennium action, so I imagine it would be quite similar to the Steinway you played. It did have a great feel to it, and I am interested in the concept of a piano that won't lose it's quality action over the years! [Supposedly, this is what the dealer told me would happen with the carbon fiber parts.]

Does anyone know what year Kawai started using the carbon fiber action in their pianos?


Piano/Composition major.

Proud owner of a beautiful Yamaha C7.

Polish:
Liszt Petrarch Sonnet 104
Bach WTC book 1 no. 6.
Dello Joio Sonata no. 3

New:
Chopin op. 23
Bach WTC book 2 no. 20
#2005016 - 12/27/12 04:26 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 778
DanS Offline
500 Post Club Member
DanS  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 778
Originally Posted by TrueMusic


Does anyone know what year Kawai started using the carbon fiber action in their pianos?


I was told 2002 by the local Kawai dealer.

#2005492 - 12/28/12 12:58 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,811
wouter79 Offline
4000 Post Club Member
wouter79  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,811
I also like a lighter than standard action. Some (many?) older Steinways have a bit lighter action. My current Grotrian has modified action that also plays lighter than standard.

I can play on heavier actions but it feels clumsy and tires my arms quite a lot. So I can imagine that pros want a heavy instrument, just to be prepared for a concert on a heavy action.


[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
#2005523 - 12/28/12 01:37 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 643
Chopinlover49 Offline
500 Post Club Member
Chopinlover49  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 643
My technique is not strong, and I think I play a little better on a lighter action, with fewer missed notes, but I imagine my technique will more likely improve if I have to adapt to a heavier action, forcing me to hit the notes more evenly. I have played mostly on Steinway and Mason-Hamlins. Both a little heavier to me, but good. I played a brand new Millenium action on a Kawaii and found my figures flew over the keys. Fun to play. Not sure if it was the best for me as I strive to improve, but very nice action.

#2005529 - 12/28/12 01:48 PM Re: What is your favorite action? [Re: TrueMusic]  
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 153
Beethoven747-400 Offline
Full Member
Beethoven747-400  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 153
Perth, Australia
Heavy action! I think it gives you more control.


Moderated by  Brendan, Kreisler 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
What's Hot!!
Why Do You Play The Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Argerich and Babayan in Cleveland
by MikeN. 05/28/17 05:12 PM
Kawai key not quite right
by Creeksider. 05/28/17 03:53 PM
Problem with keys on brand new piano (Kawai CS11)
by PianomanDK. 05/28/17 02:47 PM
Problem with keys on brand new piano (Kawai CS11)
by PianomanDK. 05/28/17 02:08 PM
Recourses to learn Scales
by blau90. 05/28/17 01:58 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Report Problems With New Forums
Report Problems with New Forums Here!
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics179,938
Posts2,630,654
Members87,910
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0