2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
47 members (Cheeeeee, Dalem01, danno858, CharlesXX, Aleks_MG, accordeur, brdwyguy, Dfrankjazz, Carey, 7 invisible), 2,073 guests, and 332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
16. BenPiano - Poem - Ben, I didn't know this piece, neither Fibich. It's a little "poem" that was played pretty well. Congrats.

17. Monica K. - Opening - Philip Glass is great. But it is advisable to know a little of his history to be able to listen him properly. IMHO his style is, by nature, repetitive but not boring. Playing this kind of pieces is hard for that reason. You managed to do it masterfully.

18. cgyan / Iain - Morning Light - Iain, I loved the "clear touch" you gave to this piece. And the sounds you attached to it are wonderful. It reminds me some TV comercial pieces that we get glued from the first begining. It sounds professional. Excelent work!

19. Jazztpt (Russ) - You See - ... and it's a dream to listen to. And I can see how much talent you have. Nice composition. Nicely played, as usual. Congratulations!

20. Inlanding - Glen - Angle Eye and Morning Greets the New Day - Glen, what to say? Absolutely wonderful. Both the 1st minute - full of rhythm and color - such as your original piece that is... more introespectiva and intimate. I loved the contrast and, for me, it's another professional level production. Congratulations.

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
21. Andy Platt - Gavotte and Variations - I had never paid attention to Rameau. I think it's a difficult piece but you played it very well. Congratulations.

22. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Romanza and The Little Music Box - Cheryl, they are two lovely pieces. So sweet! The "Little Music Box" seems those songs for babies calm down. I like it!

23. SandTiger - Shimmer - 8 months and already composing? Wow, what a courage! Sounds good for someone with so little experience. I like it. Congrats.

24. Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White - Meditation - Cecile Chaminade is new for me. I think this piece is full of emotion (or meditation...). You shows a perfect domain of it along the entire piece. Very nice. Congrats.

25. Hawgdriver - Nocturne in B flat minor, Op. 9/1 - Hawgdriver, I never get tired to hearing this. I love Chopin, but I have no "guts" to the play it... I can imagine the dedication and time invested for you to get to this result. It's amazing!!!

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
26. MusicaMusique - Je t'aimais, je t'aime, je t'aimerai - I know that Francis Cabrel is a guitarist, so I admire your work doing the "translation" of this song to piano. Starr Keys put us in the same group when he made his comments, so I was curious to listen carefully to your piece. I don't know how what is your experience or what is your musical background but I like your style. Congrats.

27. kenjazz (Ken) - Waltz For Debby - Ken, you rule with mastery in all the variations along the entire piece. Great sound, great swing, great ambience. For me, it sounds professional. I love it! Congratulations.

28. MaryBee - Bagatelle No.25 in A minor (Fur Elise) - I know exactly what you mean with "everyone plays it". I've some stuff prepared for recording but I have the tendency to send (to ABF) pieces that were less played. But you did a very nice job, and it was a pleasure to hear your interpretation of this. Very good.

29. Allard - Before the Last Leaf Falls - Nice job Allard. I love this piece. This is your first recital here right? Welcome.

30. Jazzwee - Blue Monk - ... and the crowd yelled for MORE!!!! Wow, I loved your piano solo rendition. Very good, as usual. Congrats.

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
S
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
S
3. People who generally play in an established style or theme and do it so well I never wish them to stray from it:

7 Dannylux (Mel)
17 Monica K
18 Cgyan/Iain
24 Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White
33 Serge
44 MarRed

More cream--and more than a little creme, given the french influence in some of the music here.

Serge and Cgyan, your playing and use of piano technology could contribute to making the acoustic piano obsolete. I love your modern clean but flowing styles. Serge the simplicity of your accompaniments really allows you to ring out every nuance of expression and drama in the melody. Cgyan, honesty of emotion is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of your playing. It might be because I just did an Anne Murray song, but all I can think to say about it is "I just fall in love again, it happens every time" I hear you play.

Dannylux (Mel) -- I simply love your lush romantic taste. You tap into all of the romantic and modern sensibilities of Debussy's heirs, and somehow manage to evoke the sublime in nature of an impressionist painting and the best films of the studio system in the 30's and 40's at the same time.

Mike White, I also associate most of the music you play with a sense of the sublime and sacred. The chords are often hymnal sounding, but you also play grand arpeggios like Liberace. Ironic, that you weren't formally trained but are mainly if not entirely self-taught, because you sound like a concert pianist to me.

Monica's music, though I wouldn't want to call it space music, often makes me feel like I'm floating in a space suit through the galaxies like the images at the end of a Space Odyssey. There is a paradox in the mastery of what seems endless cycling of extremely difficult rhythmic or chordal patterns which must require extreme endurance and focus to play and subtly accent without messing up. Of course you never does and the effect--effortless--is the paradox.

MarRed, in fairness, only one of your songs really fits this category (The Christmas one), but there is so much that is classically influenced in your Cocktail piano style, that even though the second is closer to a more formal or classical style, I wasn't disappointed you didn't to another cocktail holiday classic in this submission.

Last edited by Starr Keys; 11/21/12 03:33 PM.
G

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
2000 Post Club Member

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
2000 Post Club Member
G
36 lyricmudra

This is some very fine playing. It does indeed sound very familiar once I hear this, and is very pleasing. It's hard to imagine you've taken this much time off. You must have advanced quite far as a child. Very nice performance.

37 TrapperJohn

This is terrific selection. You're quite right. We don't hear them like this anymore. I really like this piece and is right up my alley of stuff I love to play. Getting so many ideas for material now, and was really at a loss before joining PW. Really nice performance.

38 DadAgain (& DadAgains Daughter)

Outstanding Duet you guys. I had the good fortune of doing a few duets with my sister and my Dad when I was young and know how fun they are. Sure sounds like you are having fun and really good playing.

39 Ganddalf

Some terrific playing here, Ganddalf. I'm not familiar with this work, but sure am getting more familiar with Chopin in general these days, and know how tricky it can be. But, lovely when you get it right which you clearly are. I think the recording is also excellent.

40 Sam

This is gorgeous selection Sam. Very suiting for your first entry with the new ivories. Really nicely done and the piano sounds fabulous.

41 joangolfing

Interesting selection. I believe it does indeed showcase the very crisp sound of your Yamaha Grand. You lucky folks with the grands. Some tricky pieces to this by the sounds of it and some fine playing.

42 Copper

One of my favorite Karaoke tunes. Nice choice Copper and nice playing. My technical advice would be ... try and find other arrangements, see how they differ, pick what you like and end up with your own arrangement. Nothing wrong with this arrangement, but with these types of tunes, this is usually quite easy to do and can sometimes be worth the effort. Going through this myself on some Christmas stuff I am trying to make better.

Next batch...

01. CarlosCC - Canzone Popolare (Francia 1500ca) - Original extended cover
Really beautiful CarlosCC. The tone on the piano is magnificent. This has a very reverent, monastic quality to it, but there is also something quite melancholy in the overall emotion. Nice job on the composition and the execution!

03. cebukid - Bach Invention 1 in C-Major (BWV 772)

Very nice balanced treatment. Thanks to the players here, I’m really starting to get an appreciation for Bach. I like the additional accompanist smile I usually have at least one too!

04. Peyton - Message From Space: Waiting for the Sun

There was just a beautiful ethereal quality to the runs and the background ambiance in this piece. Such great technique. I did not read the description at first, and was hoping that this was an original. I didn’t see any way that anyone could read that many notes off of printed music!

11. Mr Super-Hunky - Nothing Else Matters-original cover

You’ve got to love a power ballad done as a solo piano cover. I thought doing pop tunes as a jazz quartet was kind of avant-garde, but this is more awesome in its unexpected-ness. I love it! Especially when people say, “That melody was kind of familiar, what was it?” Then you tell them and you blow their minds.

16. BenPiano - Poem

It sounds like great progress Ben! Now that the recital is over, can you tell us what was in your head re: what you were interpreting the “Poem” to be about?

21. Andy Platt - Gavotte and Variations

Nice job with the vastly different tempos of the variations! A very enjoyable listen. I say to the classical players – don’t admit your mistakes up front, many of us non-classical players won’t pick them up smile

22. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Romanza and The Little Music Box

Really nice Cheryl. This is only my second recital, but I can notice a more sensitive touch from last time.

39. Ganddalf - Prelude Op.45

Well, you are not going to get any nasty comments about this performance! Unfortunately, I won’t be much good to you in your search for technical comments on your Chopin performance. But I am amazed at the sound and sensitivity of your playing for someone who has never taken a lesson. Beautiful.

43. Starr Keys - Broken Hearted Me

You always pour deep emotion into your songs. This one was no exception. It was wonderful to hear that emotional intensity coming out of your fingers and your voice. Keep it up!

47. windywindy - Love Is All Around

I love TV themes for piano covers! Everybody’s ears perk right up when they hear one, and they know right away what you did different with the arrangement to make it yours. At the end of your performance, I wanted to throw my hat up in the air in slow motion. Good job!

The Melody Never Lies

Schimmel 120J

Learning To Play Jazz Piano After Age 50+

Silver Supporter until Dec 29 2012
1000 Post Club Member

Silver Supporter until Dec 29 2012
1000 Post Club Member
13. Wj3 / Walt - Bethena Yay! Some Joplin! Nice arrangement of Bethena. You've given the piece a somewhat wistful feel while keeping the jaunty waltz going. Good one!

14. ladypayne - Early Winter You have really become quite the composer! The first section really did have a wintry feel. I seem to feel a Russian influence in there too. Beautiful piece!

15. (Was)TrueBeginner - Sandy Your compositions are sounding more and more sophisticated. This one is lovely and much too pretty a piece to reference super storm Sandy smile. I really enjoyed listening.

16. BenPiano - Poem I have loved this little one-pager for many years. You've played this with a very poetic ear, and how I always hear it being played in my head. Lovely entry, Ben. Thanks!

17. Monica K. - OpeningYour performances seem to always paint pictures in my mind. this one of of gentle breezes, cool streams and dewy grass. Not unlike a lazy, hypnotic spring day. It's all in how you've so deftly presented this music. The 3 against 2 throughout....I bow to you!

18. cgyan / Iain - Morning Light Impeccable playing of a truly beautiful composition. I believe you have embellished the picture here with the feeling you've put into the piece. I also really liked the subtle to full orchestral touches. This is a goosebump inducing performance!

Think less - play more

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
32. Dennis- What a sweet piece. Sad, poignant and nicely played. I love those deep bass notes.

37- TrapperJ- Wow, there is a song I haven't heard in a long time. Brings back some memories it does. Well done John.

30. Jazzwee- Kickin! You guys have a great band. the crowd really makes this an even better recording. They were really into it.

Hello everyone!

I've been so remiss during the last ABF recital by listening to the performances and posting my comments almost two and a half months after the recital that I did not wish that to happen again this time around. The performances were quite impressive and inspiring. Those who are new to the piano all showed promise while those who are in the path have been challenging themselves with new pieces. So here are my comments ... on time this time, I hope. :-) I will also post a separate note to thank all of those who have been generous in their words about my own contribution to the recital.

01. CarlosCC - Canzone Popolare (Francia 1500ca) - Original extended cover

This is a great work of improvisation. You seamlessly transitioned from the original score to your own take of it that I would not have been able to tell that you did so. There is also a ‘lute-like’ quality to your performance particularly in the first few measures!

02. jaredm2012 Jared Miller - To Zanarkand

So expressively played. Your pauses done at the right places give the piece importance. The ‘blips’ are hardly noticeable largely because you did not allow them to interrupt the flow of your performance. If this is the very first full piece you’ve learned and you already play in this mature way, you hold so much promise. Mark my words. The phrasing and dynamics are remarkable. I look forward to your next ABF recital.

03. cebukid - Bach Invention 1 in C-Major (BWV 772)

There is much intricacy in this piece – voices, trills, etc.. The succession of notes is relentless. You managed to handle all very well and with ease (not to mention even the distractions around you)!

04. Peyton - Message From Space: Waiting for the Sun

This is absolutely stunning! The transition at about 2:45 was particularly breathtaking that I could almost feel my heart skip at that very moment. As I listened to your composition, I was envisioning time-lapse images of stars moving across the night sky till dawn. In which case, if you had a time-lapse video, your ten-minute performance would suffice!  Anyway, speaking of your piano performance itself (independent of the composition), it is mature, sophisticated, and professional.

05. wouter79 - Les Baricades Misterieuses

Even though Couperin meant this for the harpsichord you gave it a beautiful life on the piano. It sounds like a very tricky piece. It speeds up and it slows down, and you did so at the right places. Your playing is brisk, but it breathes very well.

06. Amaruk - Summer '78

You play this piece so sensitively and so evenly that it serves as an apt backdrop to the mesmerizing images you’ve included in the video. There is a dream-like quality to the entire performance. Perfect choice of red against black-and-white reels. The use of three camera angles is in keeping with the fleeting mood.

07. dannylux / Mel - Kosenko Consolation Op.9 No.1

Though this is a short piece, it is a complex one. There are many changes here and there, and trying to make it sound placid and soothing while dealing with those changes is quite difficult. You managed to make it sound so easy and relaxed!

08. Greener / Jeff Green - Little Preludes No. 2 (BWV 934) & No. 4 (BWV 936)

Because you played each prelude with confidence and sureness of touch, I get a coherent musical account of each. The voices are clear and well enunciated. Quite a delightful touch, too.

09. Riddler (Ed) - Chelsea Bridge

Your arrangement of this piece is certainly very rich and sonorous! Beautiful recording, too.

10. timmyab - Arabesque no 1

You played this with a lot of note precision and beautiful phrasing! There is certainly an advanced sophistication in your touch.

11. Mr Super-Hunky - Nothing Else Matters-original cover

An excellent transcription of this piece! And I love that crisp down glissando! This is of professional quality.

12. Jake S - Prelude no.4 in E minor

For someone who has been learning the piano for only 10 months, attempting to play this Chopin prelude is quite a feat, but you did a very good job capturing its sentiment and establishing the dynamics.

13. Wj3 / Walt - Bethena

Although you said this was the ‘easy version’, it is quite complex by itself. You did a very good job with the rhythm and in bringing out the melody. All it needs is a bit of polishing at the very end and more ‘oomph’ in the tempo as you become more confident with it.

14. ladypayne - Early Winter

I smiled at the tempo changes and variations in sentiment and mood. I can tell that you were having quite some fun playing this! Delightful overall!

15. (Was)TrueBeginner - Sandy

The melody here is poignant and melancholic. The mono recording somehow enhances the mood!

16. BenPiano - Poem

Beautifully and sensitively played! My only suggestion is to try to keep it less rhythmic and inject a bit of rubato in to give it more pathos. :-)

17. Monica K. - Opening

Oh, wow! Philip Glass! I love several of his arias and piano works. His compositions require such a steadiness of hand and you did a terrific job doing so while highlighting the themes and negotiating those 3-to-2 rhythms. My only suggestion is to make the left hand sound just as loud as the right to punctuate those 3-to-2 rhythms. But that is simply my personal preference, you can ignore it. :-) Did you ever feel at some point that you were on the brink of deliciously slipping, just momentarily, from the rhythm? I think that I would have the compulsion to do so. Oh, all the psychopathology that you can infer from that compulsion to break away. :-)

18. cgyan / Iain - Morning Light

An outstanding performance! It is very much professional in quality. You have succeeded in creating that sense of steady build-up and quiet fading at the end.

19. Jazztpt (Russ) - You See

Everything falls into place here – imagination and creativity, coupled with solid technique and pianism. I love the hints of non-Western (Eastern) tones here and there.

20. Inlanding - Glen - Angle Eye and Morning Greets the New Day

I am thoroughly unfamiliar with jazz or the blues, and I know that these come in various forms. Your style though is one that resonates with me the most, perhaps because of its stark honesty, its subtlety, its melancholy, where every note seems to be meaningful and important. I’ve listened to your YouTube videos a couple of months ago and my favorites are your Ideas in C and F minor, and Eponina (the two versions). I could listen to those in a dark room and relish every note. These recital pieces you’ve just played are no exception. I particularly like ‘Morning Greets the New Day’ as it harkens the same sense of serenity that I find in your other pieces. Excellent sound recording, too!

Along with Couperin, I love Rameau, so I am very glad to hear you play these. Rameau’s pieces aren’t easy at all, but you have been able to maintain a stately quality to these dances despite the ever-changing tempo (which is hard to keep track of in the first place). The melodies float quite well.

There is a certain delicacy to your touch that suits the pieces so well. Your simulation of a music box is particularly remarkable (even without the winding at the start :-))! If I didn’t know you were playing on the piano, I would have thought it was actually a music box! Beautiful images on the video, too.

23. SandTiger - Shimmer

Already a complex piece for someone to not just play but also compose while only having eight months of piano experience! Certainly there is a shimmering quality to the composition.

24. Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White - Meditation

I love these French composers at the turn of the century – unabashedly romantic. You played those chords and arpeggio with clarity and lush.

25. Hawgdriver - Nocturne in B flat minor, Op. 9/1

This is a very difficult piece but you play it with such precision, clarity, a singing legato, and a delicate touch that is required of a Chopin nocturne. I look forward to your future performances!

26. MusicaMusique - Je t'aimais, je t'aime, je t'aimerai

Very beautiful arrangement of the song. You played with a steady and well-controlled rhythm that serves as a frame for the melody. You certainly play with style. I wish the recording quality was better though.

27. kenjazz (Ken) - Waltz For Debby

Impressive arrangement and production! Though I am unfamiliar with jazz, I can understand the intricacy and difficulty involved and it is demonstrated in full splendor in your playing.

28. MaryBee - Bagatelle No.25 in A minor (Fur Elise)

If your teacher gave you this piece to learn phrasing and interpretation, well it certainly did the job! Very expressive, excellent dynamics, and a delicate touch. Fur Elise is not trivial at all. I heard Valentina Lisitsa play this piece, giving it new life and elevation, and to the delight of the audience. You should check it out. With a bit more speed, I bet you can play it as well as she did.

29. Allard - Before the Last Leaf Falls

This doesn’t sound like an easy piece for someone who only had a year of learning the piano. You have a developed sense of rhythm and phrasing. You conveyed the sentiment of the piece so well.

30. Jazzwee - Blue Monk

I bet this would have been much more alluring in person. Your piano solo in the middle just drew me in to that whirling vortex of beautiful rhythm that seemed to go on and on. I wish there was more of your solo piano playing in the latter third.

31. zrtf90 (Richard) - Romance Sans Paroles, Op. 17 No. 3

I am only familiar with Faure’s ‘Pavane’, and this is such a beautiful piece that you’ve chosen. You play the left hand with a steady rhythm while allowing the melody to rise with grace and delicacy.

32. TX-Dennis/Dennis Turner - Be Thou My Vision

There is a seamless quality to how you thread your notes and chords together from beginning to tend. You allow the piece to quietly rise and build up and rest again. I believe you have achieved the best recording sound from what I have heard so far. I can hear the lushness of your piano so well.

33. Serge88 - My Way

Very precise playing and the octaves were well executed. There is a poignant quality to your rendition of the song.

34. LizAnne - Elegy Op.183, No.2

Very steady with beautiful phrasing. Welcome back to the piano!

35. MrPozor - The Doll's Funeral

Very steady rhythm that evokes the character of the piece. As you learn to play more repeated notes, you’ll find various ways of varying them while keeping the rhythm steady.

37. TrapperJohn - I'll Be Seeing You

Very beautiful arrangement of the song! In fact, I sang along (in my mind ) while listening to your playing as I have memorized the words eons ago. Great steady pacing. I would probably just soften up touch of the left hand at certain places in the piece.

38. DadAgain (& DadAgains Daughter) - Rondo Op163 #6

Perfect synchronization and well-balanced playing between the two of you. I couldn’t tell who is the more accomplished player! Who was on the right and who was on the left? The speed is just perfect for the piece.

This is a very difficult piece, especially near the end. You played this with much control, intricacy, and musicality. This is one of those in the recital that I had to listen to again. When I went back to the piano about three years ago, I bought myself a Yamaha Clavinova before switching to an acoustic, but had also been wondering about how the Yamaha Avant Gard sounded. Yours is full and lush in sound.

40. Sam S - Prelude Opus 28 number 15 (Raindrop)

Played with subtlety at the beginning and end, and gravity and in the middle. Beautiful dynamics. I envy you for that Bechstein. :-)

41. joangolfing - Elves' Dance

You captured the sprightly and mischievous character of this piece very well. And yes, the piece as well as your playing compliments your piano very well.

42. Copper - What a Wonderful World

You certainly brought out the beautiful melody of this song in the way you played it. Steady and sure pacing and rhythm.

I’ve heard this song before but you especially highlighted its poignancy with your own arrangement, singing, and playing. You have a Broadway-quality voice, I should say, and I love Broadway.

44. Valencia - Work in Progress --Chopin's Etude 25/11

Wow! This is a very difficult piece, particularly if you have been gone from the piano for 25 years. Though it is a work in progress, I can tell that you will accomplish this soon. I would love to hear it when you are done.

45. jotur/Cathy Turner - Alexander's Ragtime Band

Great sense of rhythm in your playing. There is a delightful approach to the piece and you kept the melody afloat. Perhaps just a tad more legato in the melody to give it a smoother sound.

46. Coldsalmon - Nocturne in Eb Major, Op. 9 No. 2

Yes, I would have loved to hear this on your Baldwin. I am sorry to hear about its fate. Nonetheless, you played this so well on your digital. Your phrasing is particularly mature and sophisticated. Likewise, your touch is so fluid and sensitive. I listened to this again.

This is played as well as I have actually heard it on TV many years ago! You played it with precision and conviction.

48. Teodor - Tereza's Inspiration (Original Piece)

Very beautiful composition and certainly also heartfully played. The embellishments were well executed on the piano.

49. BillM - When You Wish Upon A Star

I’ve heard many versions of this song, but your rendition is most subtle and heart-rendering. There is a whispery quality to it that makes it special.

50. Bessel - The Happy Farmer (Returning from Work), and Wild Horseman

These are difficult rhythms for a beginner but you were able to manage them very well while keeping the melodies afloat. I can tell that you are ready for the challenges that lie ahead.

51. PianoStudent88 - Minuets BWV Anh. 114, 115

The embellishments are played with precision and there is conviction in your playing. You seem to have reached a level of certainty and comfort with these pieces.

52. Mar_red - Dom (Home) / Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Medley.

Your piano skills are quite advanced! You play with ease, clarity, and musicality. I love the tone of your Roland. Great recording!

53. Sam Rose (Shmuel R) - Solfeggietto (Solfeggio) in C Minor

Excellent speed on this very difficult piece! There is evenness and clarity in your touch. Such fluidity, too!

54. Norrec, Tim - Solitude

You brought up beautiful melodies from this piece. Steady and lyrical playing.

55. Mile Hi Steve - Halloween Potpourri

Very imaginative! The production is dramatic and exciting – a fitting ending to the recital round.

4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
31 zrtf90 (Richard) Romance Sans Paroles, Op. 17 No. 3, Faure
Nice, Richard. I don't believe I've heard this one before. It's a lovely piece, and you play it with a nice touch and real expressiveness.

32 Moving on . . .

33 Serge88 My Way, Claude Francois
Nice job, Serge. This is quite a nice performance. You do a great job bringing out the melody and making it sing against the steady rhythm of your left hand. Nice variety in the arrangement as well.

34 LizAnne Elegy Op.183, No.2, Carl Reinecke (1824-1910)
Nice job, LizAnne. I'm glad you are learning dynamics. Dynamics make a performance less mechanical and more of an emotional experience as good music should be.

35 MrPozor Doll's Funeral, Tchaikowsky
Nice job. Yes, the piano could use a tuning. There are some pretty twangy unisons in evidence. That said, a piano starts to go out of tune the moment the tuner walks out the door. When it starts to sound bad to you it's time to tune it. As my technician says, "don't tune it until it bothers you."

36 lyricmudra Consolation No. 3, Liszt
Nice job, lyricmudra. The piece is beautiful, and you capture it's essence well with your light touch and very nice dynamics. The piano sounds great, by the way.

37 TrapperJohn I'll Be Seeing You, Sammy Fain (M) & Irving Kahal (L)
I think my favorite version of this is Sinatra's, but as you say there are many. You have captured the feeling and the beauty of this lovely song, John. It has been a favorite of mine for many years, but for some reason I've never played it. Great job.

38 DadAgain (& DadAgains Daughter) Rondo Op163 #6, Diabelli
This is great fun to listen to, and i know it had to be equally fun to play together. Great job!

39 Ganddalf Prelude Op.45, Chopin
A beautiful performance, Ganddalf. You do a good job keeping the melody on top. You have a nice delicate touch which is required for this piece. Oh, and yes, the recording quality is quite good.

40 Sam S Prelude Opus 28 number 15 (Raindrop), Chopin
I was going to stop after Ganddalf's presluce, but then I saw what you submitted - one of my favoirte Chopin pieces. Of course, I had to listen to yours tonight, too. Your performance is very musical, Sam. Your dynamics are exemplary. I enjoyed listening. It sounds like you did a great job rebuilding your piano, too.

[b]HAPPY THANKSGIVING{/b] to all those from the U. S. Don't eat too much . . . unless you want to, that is.

Dennis
[Linked Image]
flickr

B
B
We had a 4 hour car ride today, traveling for the Thanksgiving weekend... so my wife and I listened to the recital together, which was really an enjoyable experience. Thanks to all of you for providing music for our ride. smile

Here are my remaining comments. Thank you to all of you that have commented kindly on my submission... the positive feedback is really nice to hear. I'm also constantly inspired by the other submissions here, both for the exposure to new music and for the quality of the playing, which I can aspire to. Thank you Monica, Sam S, mahlzeit, Copper, and LaValse (sorry if I missed anyone!) for doing the hard work to make it happen!

=========================
16. BenPiano - Poem
This was very pretty. Nice dynamics and modulation. Great job.

17. Monica K. - Opening
Mesmerizing... you brought the themes out really nicely, had great blending of them, so well done! You have a great feel for this music... thanks for sharing it!

18. cgyan / Iain - Morning Light
This had such a beautiful beginning... you really brought out the image well. The whole thing was very nice - you really caught the power of the piece in the middle. Well done!

19. Jazztpt (Russ) - You See
This was really nice - great counterpoint, and I loved some of the chords you used... really wonderful sounds in here. Kudos!

20. Inlanding - Glen - Angle Eye and Morning Greets the New Day
Nice job on the first tune, very cool! The second was very mellow and contemplative... to me a little blue. You played it all so smoothly, made it seem effortless. Great playing.

This may not be at breakneck speed but it was very well done, kept a very dignified sense about it. You really seemed more and more fluid the farther you got into it... really nailed it. Congrats!

The first was quite smooth and musical... the second was awesome. You really caught the "music box" sound, all tinkly and such. Nailed it!

23. SandTiger - Shimmer
Very neat - you're doing so well after such a short time and given the challenges that limit your practice time. It's great to hear original stuff from you, so new to the piano and all... well done!

24. Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White - Meditation
Another P-80 player! Yours sounds better than mine! smile
I really liked the "strumming" sounds you brought out... the way you play this it has a wonderful "many instruments" feel to it... fantastic.

25. Hawgdriver - Nocturne in B flat minor, Op. 9/1
This whole piece was beautifully done. Great job on the opening, wonderful sensitivity and dynamics and emotion throughout. I'm amazed you play this well at three years, especially without an instructor. Inspiring. I'm still amazed
at the beautiful feeling you brought out here... wow.

26. MusicaMusique - Je t'aimais, je t'aime, je t'aimerai
Beautiful playing - loved the chords from your left hand. I would love to hear a recording with less hiss/etc... the top sounds remote (which actually sounds cool here) and I wonder
if that's an artifact of that as well. This was really really good, would be gorgeous with a better setup... but wonderful playing!

27. kenjazz (Ken) - Waltz For Debby
Great intro, but I really liked the swing part. You nailed the transition to that, and had a wonderful swing vibe throughout it... Nice!

28. MaryBee - Bagatelle No.25 in A minor (Fur Elise)
Well, I happen to *like* Fur Elise. smile Of course, I'm also working on it now, so I appreciate everything about this! You've given me something to shoot for now... nice job free-ing yourself so you could get the emotion of this - well done!

29. Allard - Before the Last Leaf Falls
This is a lovely piece, and you played it so well. Clear, sensitive, delicate, wonderful dynamics. Your L and R hands worked so well together here... very nice!

30. Jazzwee - Blue Monk
Your playing sounds great but I wish I could hear it better! Nice blues!

31. zrtf90 (Richard) - Romance Sans Paroles, Op. 17 No. 3
You really caught a haunting quality here... very nice, well done.

32. TX-Dennis/Dennis Turner - Be Thou My Vision
What a great background to this song, in your writeup. Very cool. Your playing was beautiful, mellow... nice job!

33. Serge88 - My Way
You made this very musical, even though the tempo was a little slower than I think I'm used to. I think that's a challenge, and you did it very well... nice job!

34. LizAnne - Elegy Op.183, No.2
This had wonderful dynamics - well done! Keep up the good work!

35. MrPozor - The Doll's Funeral
Very very nice for 7 months in... well done! You've done a great job creating the appropriate somber tone... wonderful!

36. lyricmudra - Consolation No. 3
This sounds like a difficult piece... wow. Very lush sounds, great dynamics... thank you for sharing it!

37. TrapperJohn - I'll Be Seeing You
In general I'm not a huge fan of show tunes, but this is very nice. I liked how it was not at all hurried, and carried itself along just right. Well done.

Fun! You started it off with a real bang! You two are great! I'm running out of exclamation points! But seriously, you two played so well together, and this was a real hoot to listen to. Loved it.

This was a real pleasure to listen to - you played it extremely well. Thanks for sharing it!

40. Sam S - Prelude Opus 28 number 15 (Raindrop)
Well done, and your piano sounds great. Wonderful ringing in the "big" part... I loved how you really maintained a good legato while playing both hard and fast. So very well done... I really enjoyed listening, so thanks!

41. joangolfing - Elves' Dance
Nice dance! You kept the elves leaping about... well done!

42. Copper - What a Wonderful World
You brought out the melody so well here, I really enjoyed it. Well played!

I'm inspired by those who sing and play at the same time... not easy, and you pulled this off well. Congrats!

44. Valencia - Work in Progress --Chopin's Etude 25/11
This sounds difficulty indeed... beautiful sounds in there already... I don't know what the final product is supposed to be like, but so far it sounds really good!

45. jotur/Cathy Turner - Alexander's Ragtime Band
Very springy! You've got a very nice, light touch on your ragtime... very fun! Well done, and I look forward to more rags from you... smile

46. Coldsalmon - Nocturne in Eb Major, Op. 9 No. 2
Wow, this was very very nice, impressive. Fantastic dynamics, wonderfully played. You have wonderful timing, eg built-in on-purpose hesitations that really bring out the
feeling. You've got a wonderful sense, connection with, this, and have created an almost otherworldly sound. And at 3.5 years of playing. Wow. (My wife made me play this
a second time right away, because it was so good.) I could listen to this all day.

Great job at 8 months! You have a great feel for the music, so the very few mistakes just don't matter much. You've got the music!

48. Teodor - Tereza's Inspiration (Original Piece)
Nicely done, very good feeling to this... boy would I like a better recording! Excellent playing!

49. BillM - When You Wish Upon A Star
As I mentioned above to Starr Keys, it's inspiring to hear people sing and play. Nicely done... you've got that ability to play something that actually doesn't even
sound at all simple while you're singing too, which just baffles me right now. smile

50. Bessel - The Happy Farmer (Returning from Work), and Wild Horseman
Well, my wife liked it. smile

51. PianoStudent88 - Minuets BWV Anh. 114, 115
Nice - the version of Gmaj that I played from didn't have all the ornaments that yours does, I'll have to look this up! They sound great. Well done!

52. Mar_red - Dom (Home) / Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Medley.
Loved the Santa tune! Very fun to hear, and you played it very well - thanks!

53. Sam Rose (Shmuel R) - Solfeggietto (Solfeggio) in C Minor
You are one speedy dude! It's obvious you're enjoying your new piano, so congratulations on that front as well. Enjoyed hearing this, and looking forward to hearing more and more!

54. Norrec, Tim - Solitude
Cool anime music! Very fun to hear, and well done. Keep it up!

55. Mile Hi Steve - Halloween Potpourri
Fun medley! Creative and expressive - my 7 year old son really loved your final organ chords, thought they were perfect for Halloween. I agree. smile

Started playing: February 2011. Still having fun.
D
D
Originally Posted by lyricmudra

Perfect synchronization and well-balanced playing between the two of you. I couldn’t tell who is the more accomplished player! Who was on the right and who was on the left? The speed is just perfect for the piece.

For the record I was playing the bass parts and daughter the treble. "more accomplished player" however, is still up for debate..(but not for much longer - I'm gonna be totally outclassed very soon!)

Thanks for everyone's comments, I'm glad so many of you enjoyed it. It is a fun piece and well worth digging out and having a bash if you've got someone to play with. Better get our thinking caps on for the next recital - after his light-hearted interlude I think we'll need to put our serious hats back on!

Parent....
Orchestral Viola player (stictly amateur)....
Hack Pianist.... (faded skills from glory days 20 yrs ago)
Vague Guitar & Bass player.... (former minor income stream 15 yrs ago)
Former conductor... (been a long time since I was set loose with a magic wand!)
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
41. joangolfing - Elves' Dance - Really well done, your piano sounds terrific! I like Grieg (and like with Tchaikovsky) that he could perfectly tell a story with music that could otherwise be told through words. (naturally the musical versions are far more interesting!)

42. Copper - What a Wonderful World Yep, It's a Wonderful World!

43. Starr Keys - Broken Hearted Me - Lovely presentation!

44. Valencia - Work in Progress -Chopin's Etude 25/11 - Hehe, I printed this one out just for fun one day. Clearly, you have a piano capacity further than mine to make this musical in reality.

Keep pushing your limits on piano!

45. jotur/Cathy Turner - Alexander's Ragtime Band - I just got back into a Joplin piece, so I really appreciate the ragtime - it ain't easy! It sounds like you had a lot of fun with this. smile

Last edited by BenPiano; 11/22/12 02:17 AM.

Learning to play since June 2009.
My piano diary on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/afpaSTU1096
[Linked Image] <- 10+ ABF recitals

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Mr Super Hunky
Cheryl, your first piece was very nicely played with a gentle, delicate touch. I also loved the bright music box sound of the second tune. Very nice.

Thanks Mr. SuperHunky, I’m so glad you enjoyed them!

Originally Posted by Gandalf
These pieces sound easy, but they are actually quite hard since they are so transparent. I enjoyed listening.
Thanks Gandalf! I really appreciate your comment on the difficulty of these pieces. When I chose them I thought, “oh, this looks easy”…and then I realized that there were more challenges than I had expected! Great learning experiences, that’s for sure!

Originally Posted by Richard
You'll find at this stage it doesn't really matter how hard the pieces are that you learn as long as they're sufficiently challenging. If you take easier material you'll play it with better control and if you take harder material you struggle to bring out the music in the piece. Your tone will grow with regular practise and your technical facility will reach the same level once you start attempting pieces at that next level.

Both your pieces are played with a fine and delicate control, well suited to the music and that you may not have managed a year ago.

Thanks again Richard – You’re so right about being able to learn from pieces with different levels of difficulty. At this point I am re-visiting pieces from last year and finding that I can make them sound so different (….ok, yes, better!!!) – and I’m finding that things I would not have looked at even 3 months ago are starting to intrigue me. This is a very exciting time in my piano journey!

Originally Posted by BeccaBb
I like the pictures in your video. And you made the second part sound exactly like a music box!
Yeah! Thanks Becca, I had so much fun getting that sound “just so”, I’m glad it worked!

Originally Posted by Andy Platt
Ah, I recognize the Romanza - very nicely played Cas. There is great tenderness and control over the whole piece. The Music Box sounded just like it's title - wonderful staccato playing, just right.

Thank you so much Andy – I picture the Romanza as someone mourning over a lost love, and perhaps that’s where the tenderness comes from. The music box was definitely my "boot camp" for getting staccato down pat! (Can you use the term "boot camp" for something so delicate? Why not? :))

Originally Posted by Greener
These are very cute pieces, Cheryl. Clearly some tricky business with these that you are handling very well. I'm particularly fond of the first one. It is a very pretty melody and harmony and you present it very well. Great job.
Thanks Greener, I’m quite fond of that piece too ---and what’s funny is that I’ve continued to work on it and if I recorded it now, it would be even better! My new teacher has helped me focus on some very fine details that just bring out its “flavour” even more! I think I’ll have to make a new recording for the Piano Bar sometime smile

Originally Posted by peyton
Cheryl, I really enjoyed your little presentation. I hope everyone goes to your youtube link to see the video. They are really fun. Nice playing!
Thanks Peyton! I’m glad the fun aspect shone through because that’s exactly what they were for me!

Originally Posted by Cebukid
LOL, I got confused at first because I listened to yours right after Andy's and thought this was one of the strains or a continuation of Andy's piece. It "sounds" like it's in the same key...anyway, Cheryl, your improvements continue to amaze me and it's fun listening to the progress that you're making with each recital.

Thanks Cebukid – it is really wonderful for me to realize that others are following my progress and notice a difference from one recital to the next!

Originally Posted by MaryBee
Cheryl, this is beautiful playing! The deep pensive Romanza leading into the lightness of the Music Box was a great idea. You're really improving on your touch and control, evidenced by how clearly you could evoke the music box sound. Laughed at winding the mechanism.
I’m delighted you laughed! I had that idea in my mind for a while and used my husband’s vintage wind up train locomotive for the sound effect. Thanks for your feedback on my performance, it really means a lot to me that others are noticing improvements in my playing.

Originally Posted by CarlosCC
Cheryl, they are two lovely pieces. So sweet! The "Little Music Box" seems those songs for babies calm down. I like it!
CarlosCC, that’s charming feedback, thank you! I will have to find a baby to play my recording for and see what happens smile

Originally Posted by kenjazz
Really nice Cheryl. This is only my second recital, but I can notice a more sensitive touch from last time.
Thanks Ken! I think the style of these pieces were really helpful in guiding me to work on that sensitivity – I’m really glad to hear you can hear a difference even just from a few months ago!

Originally Posted by lyricmurda
There is a certain delicacy to your touch that suits the pieces so well. Your simulation of a music box is particularly remarkable (even without the winding at the start :-))! If I didn’t know you were playing on the piano, I would have thought it was actually a music box! Beautiful images on the video, too.
Now that is a great compliment Lyricmurda – thank you! You made my day!

Originally Posted by Bessel
The first was quite smooth and musical... the second was awesome. You really caught the "music box" sound, all tinkly and such. Nailed it!
I am delighted you loved the music box. I confess, its tinkly-ness makes me giggle every time I play it smile

Edited to add.... I just realized I have SUBSCRIPTIONS on my youtube channel! woohoo, that is just too cool smile (ok so I am easily amused smile )

Last edited by casinitaly; 11/22/12 11:03 AM.

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
29. Allard- I didn't read your description first and i'm thinking as you play what a lovely song this would make. It really is a pretty tune and you play it remarkably well for a one year student! Really well done.

31- Richard- Wow, thanks for bringing this one to the recital. What a wonderful piece and it sounded pretty flawless on this end. And I'd say you getting the recording thing down pretty good. I had to crank my volume all the way up so that may mean you need to get your recording volumn up...I don't know. Did you normalize it? If not that may be the ticket.

36. Lyricmudra- Man do I love this piece. I learned it a number of years ago and it has since dropped off my "can play" map. Your playing really makes me want to get back to it. How could you bear to stay away from piano for 35 years? You obviously love it.

38- dad again and daughter- FUN!! that must be such a hoot you two playing together. It just sounds fantastic.

50- Bessel- I love the short Schumann pieces. They really give you some meat to work on but not too much. In fact, usually just the right amount. they can give you taht sence of accomplishment without having to go pages deep. I didn't think your horse broke a leg. Just stumbled a moment and then carried on proudly.

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Sandtiger: This is very pretty. I really liked how you brought out the melody.

Yamaha G3 & P-80, Mike White: Very Dramatic! Nice. smile

Hawgdriver: That was beautiful. I think you should give yourself more credit.

MusicaMusique: Elequoent. smile Thanks for introducing me to this.

kenjazz (Ken): Very neat. I liked it.

MaryBee: I like your interpretation. Soothing, then frantic, then soothing, then dramatic... nicely done.

Allard: After only a year, you pulled this off beautifully. I'm envious. smile

Jazzwee: I can't even imagine improvising on the spot, nevermind in front of a crowd. Nice to hear the whooping in the

crowd. Well done!

zrtf90 (Richard): Congrats on recording! It is very beautiful.

Becca
Began: 01-12-11
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Roland RD300NX
A

Silver Supporter until Jan 04 2013
500 Post Club Member

Silver Supporter until Jan 04 2013
500 Post Club Member
A
So, I have this project I'm working on for a class I'm taking, and thought I'd listen to this as background music. It is not working, as I keep thinking, "Wow! This is pretty good. Who is it?" and keep looking in the browser to see. You are an extremely talented bunch. And I need to stop typing and get some work done smile

S
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
S
4. Classical - High Intermediate or Advanced

10 Timmyab
28 MartBee
31 zrt90
36 Lyric Mudra
38 Dad Again & His Daughter
39 Ganddalf
40 SamS
41 Joan Golfing
44 Valencia

You guys are my toughest category. I never really was classically trained, although they tried everything to get me to be. I have no clue about how to distinguish between the graduations of skill involved in producing varieties of exquisite sounds displayed here. I just don't know how it is you do what you do, but I can tell you this, you got me inspired me to start listening to classical musical again for the depth and beauty of expression (not to mention exquisite taste in the selections) everyone of you brought to your performances. And not only that, you made me think that perhaps someday, after I'd satisfied my craving to create my own music and say the things I wanted to say with it, I would find a teacher, the right teacher, to show me how to play such heavenly music.

DadAgain and Dad Again's daughter, there was nothing disappointing in your performance for me, I wish you would always play duets. Timmyab, your playing of Debussy was simply surreal to me. It's like the music was channeled from another dimension, so rare the possibility of it of being rendered by human hands did the quality of your performance appear to me. MaryBee, I don't hate Fur Elise, it's one of the few pieces I could learn as a child that didn't fill me with anxiety (Bach always did!). I thought you accomplished your teacher's task for you well--Very Expressive! LyricMudra, if you love Broadway, you must be absolute possessed by Liszt's music. And as is the case with so many tales of seduction, you totally conquered that you wished to possess. Totally! Gandalf, all I can say, is if you are an example of the expression of the soul of Tolkien, I want to reread the Lord of the Rings--that was the grail! SamS, what a change for you! Truly, I don't know if it is because I never really listened to this piece played well, but you made me appreciate Chopin again in a whole new way. Zrt90--Richard, your Faure selection was absolutely lovely! Thank you for introducing it to us and taking such care to infuse it with the spiritual beauty it deserves. You play beautifully. Joan Golfing -- I always picture you on the golf course, but there must have been some elves lurking in the grasses and behind the trees to inspire such a spritely spirit in this piece. Valencia, I'm trying to play a few single 3 or 4 note embellishments against steady chords and changes in an unfamiliar and spritely tempo for my Christmas recital and am finding it difficult, especially with trying to integrate it with the melody which I'm singing. The surprise of those splashes so many sparklingly sounded trebles tones so perfectly synchronized with those chords so far down from them on the keyboard is an inspiration to me. Well done!

I
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
I
Thank you, all, for your excellent music! Also, thank you to Monica and the myriad folks who help to organize and piece together this event. It just keeps getting better and better. Thanks to SamS for the fine reference database containing the e-cital music. My own schedule's been dicey, so I am glad to be able to enjoy and comment.

01. CarlosCC - Canzone Popolare (Francia 1500ca) - Original extended cover This is quite a fine piece of music. You kept the them excellently and added some well-placed rubato to the mix.

02. jaredm2012 Jared Miller - To Zanarkand Hard to imagine you've played a total of five months as you have a such a fine sense of touch and dynamics.

03. cebukid - Bach Invention 1 in C-Major (BWV 772) That is some great Bach! You kept a very steady tempo and articulated the voices very well, especially with all the family going's on in the background. Some fine finger gymnastics, indeed. Good work!

04. Peyton - Message From Space: Waiting for the Sun This piece really paints space and nature images. The drone of the left hand combined with the drones of the right gives the feeling of zero gravity, waiting to turn a corner.

05. wouter79 - Les Baricades Misterieuses Very pretty piece of music. I always enjoy Couperin's compositions and your playing exemplifies it nicely.

06. Amaruk - Summer '78 As always, you produce a wonderful sound from your electric keyboard and the accompanying video is quite apropos. I found it very meditative.

07. dannylux / Mel - Kosenko Consolation Op.9 No.1 This is my first exposure to Viktor Kosenko. Wonderfully expressed. I like this piece very much - such a fine example of Russian Romantic music. Your playing improves with each e-cital. Good sound, too. Thank you for your music.

08. Greener / Jeff Green - Little Preludes No. 2 (BWV 934) & No. 4 (BWV 936) Jeff, excellent tempo and control. You articulate the voices quite nicely. Bach is quite difficult to play well and you capture these preludes so nicely. Of the two, I like your 934 better. Fine playing.

09. Riddler (Ed) - Chelsea Bridge I'd not heard Chelsea Bridge in years! I love your rich voicing and the bridge is a joy to hear. It'd be interesting to hear it with less pedaling. Simply wonderful!

10. timmyab - Arabesque no 1 I started working on this piece a number of years ago and never could get it right. Your interpretation is very sensitive and you play as though you are very connected to the music. Excellent, excellent!

11. Mr Super-Hunky - Nothing Else Matters-original cover MSH, you definitely gave this tune a ballad feel and brought out its music. The arpeggios gave it a much bigger sound and I wanted for nothing. To my mind's ear, this is one of your best ever.

[Linked Image]
A Bit of YouTube
PTG Associate Member
Just wanted to convey my heartfelt thanks to jazzwee, aTallGuyNH, zrtf90, casinitaly, Sam S, jotur, TrapperJohn, windywindy, Ganddalf, Mr. Super-Hunky, BenPiano, Andy Platt, BillM, CebuKid, Greener, TX-Dennis, bessel, Peyton, and Starr Keys for taking the time to listen to my recital contribution and for your very generous remarks. For my first ABF recital last May, I performed Mendelssohn-Liszt’s ‘On Wings of Song’, a piece that I found among my mother’s collection of old music sheets when I had a chance to visit my childhood home in Asia last January/February after being away for almost 25 years. What I failed to mention in the introduction to my current recital piece, Liszt’s ‘Consolation No. 3’, is that this was also one of those in my mother’s pile. Now that my parents are in their early 80s, I seem to be drawn to music that they have either played or listened to when I was still much younger and was beginning to play the piano. And to think that I used to ignore these pieces back then! I owe my musical interests and inclination to my parents. Now that I am back to the piano as an adult, I have shared my video recordings with them and they seem to be quite proud now that I am able to play these pieces relatively well. Many thanks, too, to those who have made these ABF recitals a reality ( Monica K., Sam S, Mr. Super-Hunky, LaValse, Frank, Copper, and mahlzeit … I hope I did not miss anyone). For many adults like us who have other responsibilities and matters to attend to in our lives, these recitals are a way of keeping our enthusiasm for the piano alive.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Recommended Songs for Beginners
by FreddyM - 04/16/24 03:20 PM
New DP for a 10 year old
by peelaaa - 04/16/24 02:47 PM
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,392
Posts3,349,302
Members111,634
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission