Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
What's Hot!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to our Forums Family!

Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Fall 2017
Who's Online Now
51 registered members (andy250, Andrew_G, Candywoman, Beemer, 12 invisible), 1,721 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 93 of 123 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 122 123
#2067283 - 04/19/13 05:12 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,265
Polyphonist Online content
9000 Post Club Member
Polyphonist  Online Content
9000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,265
New York City
(Warning: Random suggestion; has nothing to do with what's difficult about those measures; some people may disagree very strongly...)

Try taking the fourth RH note with the thumb, and then the fifth with the index finger as you have marked.


Regards,

Polyphonist
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2067298 - 04/19/13 05:32 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Polyphonist]  
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 175
gahdzila Offline
Full Member
gahdzila  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 175
Originally Posted by Polyphonist
(Warning: Random suggestion; has nothing to do with what's difficult about those measures; some people may disagree very strongly...)

Try taking the fourth RH note with the thumb, and then the fifth with the index finger as you have marked.


Thanks, I'm always appreciative of suggestions. You mean the D#, right? The one that has the TYPED 2 above it, and the handwritten sharp sign because I kept forgetting it? LOL.

Yeah, I don't think your suggestion would work for me. It would confuse me to switch fingers on the same key like that (4th and 5th notes are both D#). That's why I changed it in the first place (because it was confusing to me to switch fingers, and it didn't really seem necessary) - notice the 5th note originally had 3 typed above it and I scribbled it out and changed it to a 2. The only good reason I could see to play that 4th note with the thumb instead of 2 would be if I were having trouble getting all the way back down from the C quickly enough...and I'm not having that problem at all.

Again, thanks for your input!

#2067375 - 04/19/13 09:55 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
Australia
look forward to hearing it then in the recital gahdzilla, will be listening for *THOSE TWO NASTY MEASURES*:


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2070037 - 04/24/13 02:43 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
just4fun Offline
Full Member
just4fun  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
Tulsa
Well, I have given myself a pass on Bridal Chorus and Guatanamera,

Looks like Raymond's Overture will be a good study of legato in one hand with staccato in the other.

Funny, but it seems that when i get stuck on a piece, if I leave it for a day or two, it's better when I come back to it.

Anybody else doing Albert's 2?

(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
#2070073 - 04/24/13 03:38 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: just4fun]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
Australia
Originally Posted by just4fun
Well, I have given myself a pass on Bridal Chorus and Guatanamera,

Looks like Raymond's Overture will be a good study of legato in one hand with staccato in the other.

Funny, but it seems that when i get stuck on a piece, if I leave it for a day or two, it's better when I come back to it.

Anybody else doing Albert's 2?


It's common to take a break, return and it has sunk in somehow, a good effective way to learn a lot of things. I will often sleep on a problem.

I am on book 2 but currently stuck on Jazz Sequences which starts with two hands playing slightly different ryhthemic melodies - quite tricky.

Raymonds Overture is a really nice piece to listen to. I found it hard as both hands work very close to one another, overlapping at times. However a very rewarding piece to learn. Good luck

Last edited by earlofmar; 04/24/13 03:39 PM.

Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2070226 - 04/24/13 08:08 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
just4fun Offline
Full Member
just4fun  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
Tulsa
Thanks for the encouraging words, earlofmar.

Is the jazz sequence you're studying in the Alfred's book? Sounds interesting.


#2070281 - 04/24/13 09:46 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,391
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,391
*sigh* Salt Lake City
I liked Guantanamera. It's pretty and the arrangement is nice.

I'm still a 2'er. Two pieces to go and making progress with Danny Boy.


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2070343 - 04/24/13 10:49 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
Australia
Oops sorry got a bit confused - Jazz Sequence is in book 3. I ordered them together and flit from one to the other depending on mood.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2072361 - 04/27/13 06:00 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
just4fun Offline
Full Member
just4fun  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
Tulsa
I have finished Overture...not my favorite.

I really like Light and Blue!

Light and Blue will be the last song that I did when I was doing Alberts previously, so everything will no doubt proceed much more slowly now.

I also liked Guantanamera. I still it play if regularly.


#2072391 - 04/27/13 06:59 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: just4fun]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
Australia
Originally Posted by just4fun
I have finished Overture...not my favorite.



I also liked Guantanamera. I still it play if regularly.



just4fun there is something about those old folk songs that are really pleasing once you learn and master them.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2072414 - 04/27/13 07:32 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: earlofmar]  
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 175
gahdzila Offline
Full Member
gahdzila  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 175
Originally Posted by earlofmar
look forward to hearing it then in the recital gahdzilla, will be listening for *THOSE TWO NASTY MEASURES*:


Aww, thanks! But I meant for my "live in person recital" with my teacher and the other students. I'm not signed up for the forum recital. You're invited to come, if you like, but Australia to Louisiana is a long trip just to hear me play Chopin badly! If I do ever get around to recording it, I'd be happy to post a link for you guys wink

I'm zipping right through Pachalbel so far! It probably helps that I've already played a different arrangement of this piece. The first two pages seemed pretty simple to me. First variation at the top of the third page was tricky, next couple are easy. And that's as far as I've gotten, halfway through the third page. I did *look* at the fourth page....YIKES!!!


Last edited by gahdzila; 04/27/13 07:32 PM.
#2074384 - 04/30/13 04:01 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
just4fun Offline
Full Member
just4fun  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
Tulsa
I have a question:

I usually practice a piece in sections until I can play the notes and rhythm, but not the desired tempo. Then I string the sections together and start playing the entire piece.

The speed is much slower than what it needs to be, so at this point I work on bringing up the speed of the entire song.

Does anyone ever practice in sections but bring each section up to speed before combining them?

Just wondering if this might work better....

#2074517 - 04/30/13 08:07 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: just4fun]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,391
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,391
*sigh* Salt Lake City
A little of each actually, just4.
Pick a section-maybe 4 measures. Refine the worst bit of the section-maybe 3 beats, get them to a place where I can play them at the same tempo as the rest of the 4 measure section. Smooth it out.

Rinse. Repeat.

If the whole thing needs speeding up then really just do the same thing.


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2074567 - 04/30/13 09:50 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: gahdzila]  
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,106
PianoStudent88 Offline
4000 Post Club Member
PianoStudent88  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,106
Maine
Originally Posted by gahdzila
[quote=earlofmar]I'm zipping right through Pachalbel so far! It probably helps that I've already played a different arrangement of this piece. The first two pages seemed pretty simple to me. First variation at the top of the third page was tricky, next couple are easy. And that's as far as I've gotten, halfway through the third page. I did *look* at the fourth page....YIKES!!!

One tip for the Pachelbel Canon is to get really comfortable with the LH and RH progressions as shown before the beginning of the piece.

Every single variation uses that exact same sequence of RH hand positions, (with the exception of an occasional quick extra hand position change at the end of some variations).

In the first half of the piece, the LH progression as shown is used over and over.

In the second half of the piece, practice the LH separately to get the progression down as it moves through octaves; again, the LH hand positions for this octave form of the progression is repeated in every variation in the second half.


Piano Career Academy - Ilinca Vartic teaches the Russian school of piano playing
Musical-U - guidance for increasing musicality
Theta Music Trainer - fun ear training games
#2074912 - 05/01/13 09:21 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
just4fun Offline
Full Member
just4fun  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
Tulsa
Thanks for your response Malkin.

I guess it's still just hard work and no silver bullet!


#2079620 - 05/09/13 01:46 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
Australia
Having went way above my level in the upcoming recital (I played a piece out of the Alfred book 3) I have returned to my nemesis, Etude Opus 10 No 3. I attempted to learn this piece thinking how nice it sounded a few months ago. I was quickly stopped in my tracks by it's sheer difficulty.

I have come back reinvigorated with another couple of months experience and a recital piece under my belt (hope that's enough). My teacher tells me it's a difficult piece but "they" put it in book 2 so they can't be wrong can they.

Anyway broken it down into four sections (only one of which I find easy) and playing each one very slowly (a snail could pass me) memorizing the notes and finger positions. Each day I am improving just a little and may have a thoroughly tragic but intact play through by the weekend. Maybe another few months after that to polish it up. I don't think I am ready to join the Chopin fan club just yet.



Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2079938 - 05/09/13 04:20 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
just4fun Offline
Full Member
just4fun  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
Tulsa
Welcome back, earlofmar!

I am glad to see another person in Alfred's 2, I think we're the only ones.

I am currently on Alexander's Ragtime.

I can't find the Etude 10 3 in my book -- I have the all-in-one.
Is that the same book you have?

#2079968 - 05/09/13 05:12 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: just4fun]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
Australia
Originally Posted by just4fun
Welcome back, earlofmar!

I am glad to see another person in Alfred's 2, I think we're the only ones.

I am currently on Alexander's Ragtime.

I can't find the Etude 10 3 in my book -- I have the all-in-one.
Is that the same book you have?


Yes, it sounds like the same book Alfred's Adult all in One Course Book 2 (I guess there maybe different prints). Ths Etude I am playing (if that's what you can call it) is on page 40. I am not doing the book sequentially so haven't done Alexanders Rag Time band. How is it?


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2080243 - 05/10/13 08:58 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
just4fun Offline
Full Member
just4fun  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
Tulsa
I must have a different edition because I don't have that song.

The ragtime song is actually not too hard and a lot of fun to play.

It has the "swing" rhythm like Light & Blue.

The hardest part for me will be playing it smoothly while bringing it up to speed...I think this one sounds good played fast!

#2080295 - 05/10/13 10:43 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,628
sinophilia Offline

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014
sinophilia  Offline

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014


Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,628
Italy
Oh Alexander's Ragtime Band... I couldn't bring myself to learn that one, because I had in my ears Julie Andrew's version, and a few notes here and there are so different that the one in the book just didn't sound right to me.


Diana & Wally - Yamaha W110BW
To create a beautiful sound, one must imagine it at first and then learn to produce fluid physical motions that breathe life into music. (Shirley Kirsten)
http://soundcloud.com/sinophilia
[Linked Image]
#2080422 - 05/10/13 03:27 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
just4fun Offline
Full Member
just4fun  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
Tulsa
sinophillia,
I know what you mean about not playing a song that sounds different from what you expect it to be.

I felt the same way about Amazing Grace in book one....it was the first one that I didn't work on at all. I couldn't think how they managed to make such a beautiful song sound so ugly.

I was afraid if I learned it I might never enjoy that song again!


#2080461 - 05/10/13 05:15 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
Australia
I will never be able to touch House of the Rising Sun. I learned it when I was playing guitar and played it to death. I can't even listen to The Animals version without switching it off.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2080538 - 05/10/13 09:49 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: earlofmar]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,582
Stubbie Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Stubbie  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,582
Midwest USA
Originally Posted by earlofmar
I will never be able to touch House of the Rising Sun. I learned it when I was playing guitar and played it to death. I can't even listen to The Animals version without switching it off.


Lol, I know what you mean, Earlofmar, though I never played in on guitar. Some songs (and I mean songs) just aren't meant for piano. House of the Rising Sun is one; La Bamba is another. sick


[Linked Image]
#2082822 - 05/14/13 11:02 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 103
hamlet cat Offline
Full Member
hamlet cat  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 103
Mojave Desert
So far I'm really enjoying book 2. I absolutely love the song Introduction and Dance! Its so fun to play, and has totally rejuvenated my enthusiasm for playing. Light and Blue is another fun song. If I had a bit more time to prepare, I would have done one of them for my first recital. Great book, glad I stuck with Alfred's method.

#2082853 - 05/15/13 12:36 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: hamlet cat]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
Australia
Originally Posted by hamlet cat
So far I'm really enjoying book 2. I absolutely love the song Introduction and Dance! Its so fun to play, and has totally rejuvenated my enthusiasm for playing. Light and Blue is another fun song. If I had a bit more time to prepare, I would have done one of them for my first recital. Great book, glad I stuck with Alfred's method.


Glad to hear it hamlet cat, I agree it is a good book, full of little gems.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2083638 - 05/16/13 10:31 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Piano Martin Offline
Junior Member
Piano Martin  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Devon, England
Just catching up on this thread and checking in. As for myself, I've reached the mid-way point, or thereabouts, and presently learning Musette - a really nice little piece. It's probably my favourite in the book so far with Light and Blue a close second. Still needs a lot of work though!


#2087532 - 05/23/13 03:42 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
just4fun Offline
Full Member
just4fun  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 30
Tulsa
Hello everyone

Also just checking in. I'm on Ragtime and just realized that I've been on this song for 3 WEEKS!!

I've been able to play it smoothly for some time but not at the speed that is on the CD. In fact, I can hardly move my fingers that fast.

Do most of you bring each song up to the speed on the CD (which seems excessively fast to me) or go on as soon as you can play it well.

I am working on other things (Thompson, scales and sight-reading) just so you don't think I only play this one thing over and over!

#2087552 - 05/23/13 04:24 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: just4fun]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,159
Australia
Originally Posted by just4fun
Hello everyone

Do most of you bring each song up to the speed on the CD (which seems excessively fast to me) or go on as soon as you can play it well.



I am not going through the book sequentially but I have about four of the pieces done and struggle with the speed too. I have discussed this with my teacher but she did not seem overly concerned. My weaker left hand appears to be the
problem, so it's something I have to work on.

I don't think it is worthwhile to stay on one piece too long hoping my technique will improve and suddenly I can play it at speed. I will generally be on a piece a solid two weeks but after that I prefer to move on for each piece has it's challenge and that is what is to be gained. The whole speed thing will come eventually.



Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2087564 - 05/23/13 04:37 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: just4fun]  
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 175
gahdzila Offline
Full Member
gahdzila  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 175
ALL DONE! The last page of Pachelbel wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. It's somewhat fast, but it rolls off the fingers easily for the most part. The hardest part of the last page for me was getting my RH 4th finger to work properly - getting enough strength behind it to be as loud as the rest of the notes while still keeping good control over it.

Today was my last lesson for a while. My teacher goes on vacation to visit her family in Czech republic every year around this time, and she won't be back for 6 weeks or so. She left me with some homework, though - Parisian Waltz by Robert Donahue (doesn't look too daunting), and my next uber long term super hard project - Chopin Nocturne, Op 9 No 2. YIKES! Yeah, that one is gonna take a while!

Originally Posted by just4fun
Hello everyone

Also just checking in. I'm on Ragtime and just realized that I've been on this song for 3 WEEKS!!

I've been able to play it smoothly for some time but not at the speed that is on the CD. In fact, I can hardly move my fingers that fast.

Do most of you bring each song up to the speed on the CD (which seems excessively fast to me) or go on as soon as you can play it well.

I am working on other things (Thompson, scales and sight-reading) just so you don't think I only play this one thing over and over!


Don't sweat it. I was in the same boat, working on Alfred's but also working on two or three other pieces simultaneously, and I often took 3 or 4 weeks per Alfred's piece, sometimes more for the longer and harder ones.

I can't comment on the speed of the CD, as I don't have it. I don't remember playing Alexander's Ragtime SUPER fast...the only tempo marking on the piece is "Moderately." Do you have a metronome? I just went and plunked out a few bars of it...I think 100 bpm is probably sufficient, but that's just my opinion and I'm more or less guesstimating.

#2087597 - 05/23/13 06:08 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: gahdzila]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 11
ShannanwL Offline
Junior Member
ShannanwL  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 11
I don't recall playing Alexander's Ragtime Band extremely fast either.

I am currently on:

La Raspa
Mexican Hat Dance
He's A Jolly Good Fellow.

I am taking a dab at the D minor section.

I am also playing a few songs in Faber's Piano Literature Level 2


Currently in Albert's Adult Basic Piano Level 2
Working on:
Light and Blue
Hungarian Rapashody
Bagatelle
Minuet by James Hook
Little Prelude
First Lessons in Bach- Minuet in G Major
Czerny Opus 599 Exercise 2
Page 93 of 123 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 122 123

Moderated by  BB Player, casinitaly 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
Pearl River & Ritmuller
Ritmuller Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


New Topics - Multiple Forums
Live playing a polyphony of several VSTi-s
by Andrew_G. 11/24/17 03:03 AM
The Fifth Factor - Harmony - Improvisation
by johan d. 11/24/17 02:48 AM
One minute survey
by Nikolas. 11/24/17 02:10 AM
Kawai es110 /kawai es100
by Jitin. 11/23/17 07:22 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics182,912
Posts2,673,872
Members89,177
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers


 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0