2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
34 members (Erinmarriott, 20/20 Vision, Animisha, beeboss, Cominut, brennbaer, crab89, aphexdisklavier, admodios, busa, 4 invisible), 1,316 guests, and 275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I agree with what your saying about mine not being indicative of all ca95 's and i am stuck in the quandry of high end dp or low end acoustic.... i wont be investing in a poor acoustic as there are lots of benefits of a digital... however if things go my way i may have a situation with a favourable price on a decent acoustic... time will tell my friend... i couldnt really afford the ca95 at the time... now im financially able to be a bit flexible... but i cant see anything in the realms of 3 to 3.5k worth having so i will be hoping for some luck with my bargaining...

I just have a niggling that some crazy twisted turn of events may end up with me getting a decent acoustic.... but whatever happens i will enjoy what i play!

OP Offline
Update on my adventures :-)

Looks like i may be heading towards a new kawai k3! Nearly got the price in my acceptable bracket and should know tomorrow... then its a trip to the distribution office to play a range of kawai k3's and to pick the exact item i want to be delivered.... its a darn sight more than the ca95 but will be a great deal and i can hand pick my preferred baby...

Soon to join the acoustic club i hope! :-) just got to hope my final price is accepted... cant fault the kawai and dawsons customer service with me... even without the possible deal i'm getti getting both joe and david have been extremely helpful.

I wont be discussing my final sale price as my situation is unique in that i've had problems with previous purchases... but it certainly put a smile on my face... (that includes people wanting the price through pm)

Hopefully my next update will be photos of my chosen piano from the warehouse... or an angry rant if the deal falls through..:-)

J
J
Very nice Paul. Show pics and keep us posted.

OP Offline
Cheers mate, will do! :-)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Gombessa, Piano World, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Pianodisc PDS-128+ calibration
by Dalem01 - 04/15/24 04:50 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,384
Posts3,349,179
Members111,631
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission