Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
What's Hot!!
Hurricane Irma & Our Piano Friends!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Virtual Sheet Music
Download Sheet Music Instantly
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Sheet Music...
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
4th Finger Enigma Resolved!
Schumann's 4th Finger Enigma Resolved!
Who's Online Now
57 registered members (AJB, AviChak, Agent88, arnobuyens, 11 invisible), 1,596 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1975475 - 10/19/12 12:17 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: bessel]  
MaryAnn Offline
MaryAnn  Offline

Japan
Originally Posted by bessel
MaryAnn -

I should be able to do "The Happy Farmer, Returning from Work" (#10) and "Wild Horseman" (#8)... the latter needs some polishing on the part where the left hand carries the melody, but I think I can manage it in time...

We have a miracle of no-overlap... We should go for it, and maybe we could even submit next to eachother and force everyone to listen to a long block of Schumann. smile Whaddya say?

Sounds like a plan. I can almost definitely get Melodie (#1) recorded in time. If my left wrist stays injury free, I should be able to record Stuckchen in time as well (#5). I'll keep in touch...

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#1975476 - 10/19/12 12:23 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
jotur Offline
Gold Level
jotur  Offline
Gold Level

Santa Fe, NM
"Nothing Else Matters (But the Ears on My Backhoe Bucket)" - sounds like a recital piece to me smile

Cathy

Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Practice what you suck at - anonymous
#1975671 - 10/19/12 11:52 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryAnn]  
bessel Offline
bessel  Offline

Ohio, USA
Originally Posted by MaryAnn
Originally Posted by bessel
MaryAnn -

I should be able to do "The Happy Farmer, Returning from Work" (#10) and "Wild Horseman" (#8)... the latter needs some polishing on the part where the left hand carries the melody, but I think I can manage it in time...

We have a miracle of no-overlap... We should go for it, and maybe we could even submit next to eachother and force everyone to listen to a long block of Schumann. smile Whaddya say?

Sounds like a plan. I can almost definitely get Melodie (#1) recorded in time. If my left wrist stays injury free, I should be able to record Stuckchen in time as well (#5). I'll keep in touch...

Great! Good luck with your wrist, I hope it stays well...

Started playing: February 2011. Still having fun.
#1975673 - 10/19/12 11:53 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: jotur]  
bessel Offline
bessel  Offline

Ohio, USA
Originally Posted by jotur
"Nothing Else Matters (But the Ears on My Backhoe Bucket)" - sounds like a recital piece to me smile

Cathy

Or was it "Heating and Beating My Twisted Ears"?

Started playing: February 2011. Still having fun.
(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
#1976253 - 10/20/12 12:25 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
wouter79 Offline
4000 Post Club Member
wouter79  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Last lesson my teacher gave the 'finished' sign on a piece so that will be the one for this time smile Just made a few pretty acceptable recordings. Maybe I will give it another try next week with a bit more speed

>Now, there's only the minor issue of getting it recorded. Ah, can't be too difficult, right?!

Wrong! Making a good recording is an art, don't underestimate it! You need good mics, good recorder, a good piano in a good sounding room, etc you get the picture!

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
#1976560 - 10/21/12 01:23 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: Sam S]  
BenPiano Offline
1000 Post Club Member
BenPiano  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

US
Originally Posted by Sam S
I'm finally learning some Chopin Preludes. I'm a little shy about presenting them in a recital though - everybody knows them and plays them! It's much easier to play something more obscure for the recital.

Sam

Sam, I'm sure whatever you present will be awesome. Just do it!

Meanwhile my piece, I think, is fairly obscure and short grin

On a side note, Sam, you've inspired me to pursue Mendelssohn, and I'm diligently working on that. smile

Learning to play since June 2009.
My piano diary on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/afpaSTU1096
[Linked Image] <- 10+ ABF recitals
#1976624 - 10/21/12 06:34 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: BenPiano]  
Sam S Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Sam S  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Georgia, USA
Originally Posted by BenPiano

On a side note, Sam, you've inspired me to pursue Mendelssohn, and I'm diligently working on that. smile

Mendelssohn is a great training ground. They are wonderful pieces by themselves, but they also teach you so much. Many times in my lessons I will be struggling with something difficult, and my teacher will say, "The technique you use here is just like that Mendelssohn piece that you did."

Sam

#1977769 - 10/23/12 10:25 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
Monica K.  Offline

Lexington, Kentucky
Oh boy! I got my piano tuned today, and my Glass piece is as good as I'm going to get it. Now all I need is a few hours of peace and quiet to attempt a recording... but that's not gonna happen until next week sometime.

Mason & Hamlin A -- 91997
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/pianomonica
#1977895 - 10/24/12 07:59 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Maine
I'm kind of excited. I've been working on this composition for six months and even had a video in mind for the piece. I recorded it last week and finished the video a few days ago. It's almost ten minutes long so I broke my first rule, keep it short and sweet. So I probably lost half the listeners right there. Ah well.... but I really like this one. I just can't figure out if it's Jazz, Philip Glass or what.

"One's real life is often the life that one does not lead."- Oscar Wilde
www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

#1977898 - 10/24/12 08:08 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: Sam S]  
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Maine
Originally Posted by Andy Platt
I'm finally learning some Chopin Preludes. I'm a little shy about presenting them in a recital though - everybody knows them and plays them! It's much easier to play something more obscure for the recital.Sam

I thought that before submitting the E minor last time but, you know, we're all pretty accepting. Bonus marks if it's not number 4, number 7, number 15 or number 20 though wink

P.S. I'll submit number 20 sometime so no bonus marks for me!

It's either 9 or 15. 15 (the "Raindrop") has definitely been overdone in the recitals. But looking through the index I don't see 9 anywhere. So it just might be #9.

Sam

Sam, I don't think we could ever get too much "Raindrop". If you have it down I'd vote for that one.

www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

#1977949 - 10/24/12 10:03 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: Peyton]  
Sam S Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Sam S  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Georgia, USA
Originally Posted by Peyton

Sam, I don't think we could ever get too much "Raindrop". If you have it down I'd vote for that one.

Thanks Peyton. It's at the 90% mark - that last 10% is tough. I can play it, just not consistently. But I will play it for my teacher's real live recital in November.

Sam

#1977980 - 10/24/12 11:39 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
TX-Dennis Offline
4000 Post Club Member
TX-Dennis  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Texas
I have begun working on an interesting arrangement of Be Thou My Vision that I hope to be able to record and submit in time. The notes aren't that difficult, but getting the expression and dynamics right is a bit tricky.

Dennis
[Linked Image]
flickr

#1977990 - 10/24/12 12:02 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: TX-Dennis]  
Greener Offline

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
Greener  Offline

Toronto, Canada
Originally Posted by TX-Dennis
I have begun working on an interesting arrangement of Be Thou My Vision that I hope to be able to record and submit in time. The notes aren't that difficult, but getting the expression and dynamics right is a bit tricky.

I hope so too, Dennis. Glad, you are IN this round.

I'm going out on a limb this time and have professional recording studio booked from 9-12 next Tuesday. A friend of mine was able secure this at reasonable off hour rates. I'm going for it to see how it works out. Only since I have put so much into these pieces and they will be among the top of my game. So, IF, I can get a clean recording, they will be keepsake and of use beyond just the recital. At least that is the hope.

Apparently it is a Beckstein concert grand, so getting accustomed to the action may be an issue. Fall back is my lowly 40" console, but not as much pressure for the recording takes of course. Maybe I will end up with one of each.

Already getting goose bumps about it all.

[Linked Image]
#1978055 - 10/24/12 02:29 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: Greener]  
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Maine
Originally Posted by Greener
Originally Posted by TX-Dennis

I hope so too, Dennis. Glad, you are IN this round.

I'm going out on a limb this time and have professional recording studio booked from 9-12 next Tuesday. A friend of mine was able secure this at reasonable off hour rates. I'm going for it to see how it works out. Only since I have put so much into these pieces and they will be among the top of my game. So, IF, I can get a clean recording, they will be keepsake and of use beyond just the recital. At least that is the hope.

Apparently it is a Beckstein concert grand, so getting accustomed to the action may be an issue. Fall back is my lowly 40" console, but not as much pressure for the recording takes of course. Maybe I will end up with one of each.

Already getting goose bumps about it all.

Wow! You are renting a recording studio!? It will be really interesting to hear how it sounds. I am curious to know what their mic set up is going to be. If you don't mind could you make a note of what kind of mics they use and how they are situated?

Good luck!!

www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

#1978057 - 10/24/12 02:38 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
wouter79 Offline
4000 Post Club Member
wouter79  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Greener, that sounds great! Looking forward to it.

Never heard of Beckstein though. Are you sure it is not a Bechstein (H instead of K)?

Also this sounds like the ultimate red-dot syndrome test... You can cope well with the normal red-dot syndrome?

#1978183 - 10/24/12 07:26 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: wouter79]  
Greener Offline

Greener  Offline

Toronto, Canada

I am curious to know what their mic set up is going to be. If you don't mind could you make a note of what kind of mics they use and how they are situated?

Good point, Peyton. I will make note of this and will report back what I find out. From what I understand so far, we will be using 3 mics. There are also two more room mics available that we will not be using. Michael (my buddy doing the recording) seems to think the room mics are over kill. I'm taking his lead on this of course, as I know nothing about it and fully trusting of his advice.

Originally Posted by wouter79

Are you sure it is not a Bechstein (H instead of K)?

Yes, you are probably right, Wouter. All I know for sure is that it is a BIG piano.

Originally Posted by wouter79

Also this sounds like the ultimate red-dot syndrome test... You can cope well with the normal red-dot syndrome?

No, actually now that you mention it, I don't deal with it very well at all. But this is helpful. Thanks for the reminder laugh

Also, I seem to have acquired an acute case of finger arthritis of late. Perhaps the 8 hours per day of practicing quavers at 150 bbm is having a detrimental effect. I honestly don't think I could play a C major scale evenly at 60 bbm tonight if my life depended on it.

I think I may need to consult my practice couch before I venture into this. I also think I may require a couple of weeks of rehabilitation therapy after next Tuesday.

Thanks for the best wishes, though. If nothing else, I think this will be fun to try and is not costing much.

[Linked Image]
#1978194 - 10/24/12 08:13 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
FarmGirl Offline

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013
FarmGirl  Offline

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013

Scottsdale, AZ
I have to pass this this time too. The work is a bit crazy lately. I am still up (1:18 AM) writing annual reviews and catching up with my Phoenix projects during my business trip in UK. This is not good at all. I think I need to make change in my life...

1) Bach c minor fantasy
2) Beethoven sonata g major 14 No. 2 (re do)
3) Chopin a flat major Ballade (schubert Impromptu A flat D935 No2)
4) Scriabin op11 prelude #2 and #14 (Re do #2, new #14)
5) Bartok. 4 old tunes and Scherzo)
#1978218 - 10/24/12 09:02 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Maine
Greener, what are you playing?

www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

#1978238 - 10/24/12 09:38 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: Peyton]  
Greener Offline

Greener  Offline

Toronto, Canada
Greener, what are you playing?

Bach little preludes No 2. (BWV-934) and No 4 (BWV-936)

The no. 2 I am not so worried about. The first focus of the recording time will be no. 4 and if still time for no. 2., great. Else, I will do no 2 on my own at home, which is fine.

I was exaggerating a little on the practice time. I've been told before that you can often take much of what I say and divide by 10 to get a more accurate reflection of reality. smile

My hands ARE sore though and very stiff today ... and that is no joke.

Any advice? Perhaps I do need a breather for a day or two as the pieces are otherwise, quite well rehearsed.

[Linked Image]
#1978384 - 10/25/12 07:39 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Maine
Greener, exaggerations aside, it really sounds to me like you may be over-doing the practice. Seriously. If your hands are that sore you should probably back off before you do real damage.

Are you a music student?

www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

#1978445 - 10/25/12 11:27 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: Peyton]  
Greener Offline

Greener  Offline

Toronto, Canada

Seriously. If your hands are that sore you should probably back off before you do real damage.

They're a bit better today. But that was before I went straight back at it ... smile

I think you are right though and will take a bit of a rest. I can't imagine doing permanent damage, though. I used to get this Carpal Tunnel stuff from my employees once in a while, and I always figured they were just snowing me to try and get out of work. I guess I wasn't a very compassionate Manager. Perhaps there is something in it ... oh well, too late for them laugh

"Are you a music student?"

I guess so. I don't have a teacher though, if that is what you mean. Well actually my teacher now is Piano World and particularly the ABF study threads. I am learning lots and also getting practice coaching when I ask for it. This is actually where I came across these pieces in the first place.

#1978449 - 10/25/12 11:44 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Maine
I thought that with all that practice you may be a music school student... smile

But you do hear of pianists damaging their hands sometimes but probably more from improper practice than just too much playing. I know I have strained certain fingers in the past when playing something over and over. To the point where I really had to stop playing for a few days it hurt so bad. Then you hear of someone like Keith Emerson that hurt his hand so bad he had to stop playing for years. He still doesn't have the old chops back.

www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

#1978902 - 10/26/12 01:15 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
Sam S Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Sam S  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Georgia, USA
I'm guessing there will be lots of attempted recording going on this weekend.

Here's my question: I have never tried to record a grand before. Now that I have a "new" grand piano, where do I put my one-and-only microphone?

Sam

#1978943 - 10/26/12 02:57 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: Sam S]  
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Maine
I'm guessing there will be lots of attempted recording going on this weekend.

Here's my question: I have never tried to record a grand before. Now that I have a "new" grand piano, where do I put my one-and-only microphone?

Sam

Sam, I'm sure you will get some different answers but I have had the most success by mounting them (I use stereo mics) about 18 inches over the strings near the front. Not too close or you get damper noise. But I would play around with it until you get the sound you like.

I think recording piano has got to be one of the tougher things to record well. That's why I was wondering how Greener would have it done at the professional recording studio. I've seen some pretty elaborate setups with mics in the corners and hanging from the ceiling.

www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

#1978944 - 10/26/12 02:57 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
jaredm2012 Offline
jaredm2012  Offline

Alabama
Where can I get more info about the recitals? (rules, guidelines, etc). I have a few things I could maybe submit, would be a fun experience! Thanks!

#1979095 - 10/26/12 08:35 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
Monica K. Offline

Monica K.  Offline

Lexington, Kentucky
Welcome to the forum, Jared!

The main recital website address is:

http://recitals.pianoworld.com/

Although it is not open for submissions just yet, it describes the history of the recitals and explains the submission process, so you can get a head start on getting something ready.

Another absolutely wonderful resource is Sam's Recital Index, which organizes all the past recitals and lets you see and listen to all the past submissions.

On November 1, or maybe late on Oct. 31, I will open a thread entitled "Recital #28 -- Call for Submissions." That lets you know the recital website is ready for recordings to be uploaded. The deadline for submissions will be 9:00 pm Eastern time on November 14th.

Mason & Hamlin A -- 91997
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/pianomonica
#1979102 - 10/26/12 09:03 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
mr_super-hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member
mr_super-hunky  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Peyton, you reached your 7 replies per thread limit. just saying!

Actually, the "one month before recital" thread is always one of my favorites since there are not many other threads I can even participate in because I don't know....well anything!

I can't tell you about my lessons or how my method books are coming along since I don't have any/either. I can't tell you how my timing is improving or how I can play "at speed" since I don't have a metronome. I can't give anyone advice on fingering, proper hand position, proper posture etc because I don't know any of that either. Heck, I don't even know my scales and I mean ANY of them! so I can't be of much help to anyone since I can't really recommend anything.

But, what I can say is that playing piano is one way to accurately express your inner emotions to others and get away with it without seeming too drippy. Guys have the ability to express their softer, tender side that is usually saved for pillow talk and midnight sensual massages.

Most people don't fully realize that it is the guys that are usually the emotional wrecks, not the girls. Just think of all the drippy cowboy songs singing about broken love or their dog that left 'em or whatever.

Anyway, getting back on topic. I love these 'one month too recital' threads. Something to talk about for the rest of us.

#1979135 - 10/26/12 11:21 PM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Maine
Originally Posted by Mr Super-Hunky
Peyton, you reached your 7 replies per thread limit. just saying!

Actually, the "one month before recital" thread is always one of my favorites since there are not many other threads I can even participate in because I don't know....well anything!

I can't tell you about my lessons or how my method books are coming along since I don't have any/either. I can't tell you how my timing is improving or how I can play "at speed" since I don't have a metronome. I can't give anyone advice on fingering, proper hand position, proper posture etc because I don't know any of that either. Heck, I don't even know my scales and I mean ANY of them! so I can't be of much help to anyone since I can't really recommend anything.

But, what I can say is that playing piano is one way to accurately express your inner emotions to others and get away with it without seeming too drippy. Guys have the ability to express their softer, tender side that is usually saved for pillow talk and midnight sensual massages.

Most people don't fully realize that it is the guys that are usually the emotional wrecks, not the girls. Just think of all the drippy cowboy songs singing about broken love or their dog that left 'em or whatever.

Anyway, getting back on topic. I love these 'one month too recital' threads. Something to talk about for the rest of us.

You really kill me!! But I can't say that because I've exceeded my thread limit. Damn!!!

www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

#1979149 - 10/27/12 12:05 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
mr_super-hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member
mr_super-hunky  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Crap Peyton your right. Now I've got to charge you thread reply overage charges at a rate of $.99 cents per offense, and you better pay it! Your up to .99 cents already and if you reply to this post you will owe $1.98.

It's not the overage charges you need to worry about however. It is the daily interest per diem that's gonna kill you as I charge 10 bucks a day interest to wait for my money.

Just think, a one time slip up will only cost you .99 cents but if I have to wait a month to get paid you can add another $300 bucks on top of that fee just in interest and who wants that?

Bottom line: The sooner you pay me, the better for both of us. Oh, and don't worry. I contacted Frank and he is okay with the whole concept. Alright that's a lie but times are tough and a guys got too make a living somehow right?.

Anyway, please send me a quick p.m and I'll reply with wiring instructions and routing numbers.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and prompt response to this matter.

#1979174 - 10/27/12 03:53 AM Re: Where is the "one month til the next recital" thread? [Re: MaryBee]  
wouter79 Offline
4000 Post Club Member
wouter79  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

>Here's my question: I have never tried to record a grand before. Now that I have a "new" grand piano, where do I put my one-and-only microphone?

I suggest about 1 meter in front of the fully open lid, such that it can see the sound board. If possible at all, try listening to the result. If it sounds too harsh, try moving it sideways, keeping same distance from the piano

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  BB Player, casinitaly 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

New Topics - Multiple Forums
Hand size (Yuja Wang) picture
by phantomFive. 09/21/17 01:12 AM
Yamaha P255 controller iOS app
by fary. 09/20/17 06:06 PM
Suggestions needed
by Twinstter. 09/20/17 04:23 PM
The Piano Book's 30th Anniversary
by S. Phillips. 09/20/17 04:02 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics181,953
Posts2,659,057
Members88,871
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission