2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
57 members (Adam Reynolds, AJMurphy, Barry_Braksick, AlkansBookcase, APianistHasNoName, Carey, brdwyguy, beeboss, 6 invisible), 1,590 guests, and 218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
P
I don't think it takes a demolition expert to see that the buildings, especially building 7, are falling as a result of controlled demolition.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence of any controlled demolition. There aren't any actual demolition experts who've signed on to such ludicrous theories.

Think about it: isn't it very interesting that both towers began to fail right at the areas they were hit by the planes. This is an awfully strange coincidence if a controlled demo was used, especially since they were difference parts of the two buildings. So, if it was planned, the untrained pilots were good enough to guide the planes into a very small area. heck, the second plane damn near missed the building entirely. As far as building 7 goes, if it was controlled, they had very lousy timing or were incompetent. It made no sense to drop the building 8 hours after the other towers fell, injuring no one.

P
P
Wow never knew this section of the forums was here. I'm glad some people have a level head on their shoulders and can discern the flaws in the official story. Look with your eyes not with your ears. Like most already said it was considered unpatriotic to say that the official story was suspicious directly after the incident and anyone who questioned it was un-American. Funny how before noon on the day of we somehow knew who the culprits were...give me a break!

It wouldn't matter if you flew 100 planes into those buildings, they wouldn't disintegrate because of it. To the guy above me, are you aware that Larry Silverstein updated his insurance to cover for terrorist attacks just months before the attack? He also miraculously didn't go into work that day. Even if somehow those planes could have cause the collapse of those buildings they wouldn't accelerate at the speed of gravity. Cars wouldn't spontaneously combust either. It's very sad to see peoples who don't use their minds.

For anyone who wants the most in depth explanation of what happened on 9/11 I highly suggest Dr. Judy Woodses book, Where Did the Towers go?
You can listen to an overview of her theory here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms1uUZX_g2I

She really hit the nail on the head with this and I hope at least one person on this site listens to that interview and buys her book.

Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
You're an expert at the consequences of flying 100 planes into a building?

You find it suspicious that someone purchases insurance? How many people purchase insurance on any given day?

You find it miraculous that someone doesn't go to work that day? My coworker's friend didn't go that day either. Perhaps she was in on the conspiracy?

In your case, I find it sad to see people who DO use their minds. Learn how to think, please.

P
P
wink

A
A
Originally Posted by pckhdlr305
Wow never knew this section of the forums was here. I'm glad some people have a level head on their shoulders and can discern the flaws in the official story.
People like you are the people that makes it so we cannot discuss this story with a level head.

o the guy above me, are you aware that Larry Silverstein updated his insurance to cover for terrorist attacks just months before the attack?
Incorrect.

The WTC was insured against terrorist attacks for many, many years. It's public record that Larry Silverstein collected an insurance claim for the 1993 bombing attack of the WTC.
He also miraculously didn't go into work that day.
The man had a doctors appointment.

Yes, it is an interesting coincidence that a 69 year old man had a doctors appointment on the very day of the attack. But must I also point out he's 69, and so frequent doctors appointments are just part of being near your life expectancy.
Even if somehow those planes could have cause the collapse of those buildings they wouldn't accelerate at the speed of gravity.
Models have shown that this would be the case, since there would be little to no resistance as the weight of the floors collapsed on top of each other.

Dr. Judy Woodses book,
Star Wars Energy Weapons took down the Death Star WTC. Alright.

Dr. Appleman, former NASA engineer, Empire of Earth and B.S. of Ninjutsu at MIT.
P
P
If the tower fell because the floors were collapsing on top of each other there would have to be a moment of resistance every time a floor fell on top of another one. Even if the resistance was only .25 seconds, assuming they started collapsing from the 80th floor, that would still take 20 seconds to reach the ground. Those buildings were gone in half that time. Try and clap your hands 80 something times in around 10-11 seconds.

About Larry getting insurance in 1993 I will have to look into that because I'm almost positive that The Port Authority of new york owned the buildings and until about 6 months before the attacks they then leased it out to Larry. Even if I'm wrong about that did you do know that the FBI was caught working in conjunction with an Egyptian terrorist to bomb the WTC in 1993?

Proof about that here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFLHzWJN7-8

Back to the WTCs.

An open air fire isn't going to do any significant damage to those buildings steel beams either. Here is a list of sky scraper fires and none of them underwent a total structural collapse. Maybe partial in areas but they all remained standing and all burned much longer than the WTCs. The one in Madrid burned for 18 hours.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyscraper_fire#Notable_fires

I mean look at this fire compared to the WTCs.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3di41_madrid-skyscraper-windsor-tower-on_news
Especially number 7. The fires in the towers do not compare on any level to that building.

There are too many ambiguities surrounding the official story. You would be crazy not to question it. And if you wan't to mock me before evening listening to that interview or reading her book that's fine but she provides irrefutable evidence that something else was at play that day. I really think you and everyone else read it. Even if you don't want to believe her as to what caused the collapse you can't deny the evidence she provides.

Those buildings were built on a water dyke to keep the Hudson river from flooding the basement/subway lines and supposedly 1 million tons of material 'collapsing'(collapsing in quotes because they didn't collapse, they disintegrated) to the ground didn't harm the dyke in any way. Yet when construction crews started to move their equipment in to clean up they had to park them on the outside of the dyke structure because the weight of the equipment began to damage it. Something doesn't add up there.

Cars were spontaneously combusting. Firefighters oxygen tanks were too. That isn't the result of a fire or from a building 'collapsing'.

All that was left of those buildings was dust and paper. Every single piece of paper inside that building was blown into the streets of new york that day. They found a filing cabinet with all of it's paper contents still inside of it!

Picture here, http://www.the-office.com/filingcabinet.jpg
There isn't any known explanation as to how that could happen. Look at that cabinet and then the un burned paper inside. Could a office fire do that?

I mean there is so much more to get into with this that I will have to stop here for now. I would like to have a civil discussion with people about this because it's very important people start to realize what our government is trying to do to us. They don't want us to have freedom. They never did and never will. 9/11 was a false flag attack to begin an ultimate stripping of our liberties. Governments have always done that. From Nero burning Rome to the Reichstag fire all the way to the gulf of Tonkin incident which was admitted to be a lie. A lie to send our troops to be killed in a war.

And something to back up what Dr. Judy Wood says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm2wfiXdW4

That steel column just turns to dust right there. That's not a breaking or tipping or falling over. That is a disintegration.

Last edited by pckhdlr305; 05/26/12 03:26 PM.
A
A
If the tower fell because the floors were collapsing on top of each other there would have to be a moment of resistance every time a floor fell on top of another one.
Not necessarily.

If we drop a heavy book from 10 feet, it will fall at the speed of gravity.
If we drop a heavy book from 10 feet, it put several layers of thin, wet tissue paper across it's path, the book will still fall at the speed of gravity. The wet tissues will offer absolutely no measurable resistance and the book will rip right through them.

The floors of the WTC are not load bearing, the walls were. The force of the fall was going through the non-load bearing part of the building.

An open air fire isn't going to do any significant damage to those buildings steel beams either. Here is a list of sky scraper fires and none of them underwent a total structural collapse. Maybe partial in areas but they all remained standing and all burned much longer than the WTCs. The one in Madrid burned for 18 hours.
All the other buildings were not built like the WTC and had working fire suppression, unlike the WTC. They also lack airplane sized holes in their support structures.

Likewise, open air fires do get hot enough to significantly weaken steel beams.

A good example is this one, clicky
There are too many ambiguities surrounding the official story.
This I do agree with.

she provides irrefutable evidence that something else was at play that day.
She's peddling "woo". Star wars energy weapons exist in the same way ghosts exist on ghost hunting shows. We have no clue what ghosts can and cannot do, so therefore anything can be proof of a "ghost".

There's no such thing as a Star Wars Energy Weapon, so anything can be "proof" of it's existence.

Dr. Appleman, former NASA engineer, Empire of Earth and B.S. of Ninjutsu at MIT.
P
P
While I accept your idea of the book falling through wet tissue it's irrelevant because NIST even says that isn't the way the buildings disappeared. They changed their theory as to how the buildings collapsed. You can read that here:

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/

But I think you ignored some of my more important points. Did you watch the video of the steel column and girders literally just turning to dust? And are you aware cars were spontaneously combusting on that day. Firefighters oxygen tanks were exploding as well. Or my point about the water dyke that kept the Hudson river out of the subway/basement lines not being damaged by 1 million tons supposedly crashing to the ground from a quarter mile in the sky. What about that cabinet with it's paper contents still intact inside? Or all the paper contents of the towers just thrown into the streets of New York that day. If this was a normal fire paper wouldn't survive. Or what about the lack of debris at ground zero? Even the day of the event there are not enough debris left to account for 2 500,000lb buildings. That's not taking into account WTC 7 either. Heck how about all the people who have mysteriously died that worked in one of the buildings and contradicted the official story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU

And Dr. Judy Wood provides real world, tangible evidence. You did not even listen to any of the interview or read anything about what she has to say or you wouldn't have said that. Some of the tangible evidences are the questions I raise to you in the above paragraph but it goes much deeper than that. Her book is 500 pages; I can't get into all of it here.

And I understand what you meant by saying Star Wars weapons don't exist but they do. I mean the army has already weponized a heat ray. And do you know who John Hutchison is? Video of what he can do here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE

Again there is a lot to get into with this but no matter which part of the event you choose to talk about that day there are always more ambiguities than truth. Why wouldn't the pentagon just release all of it's security tapes to prove a plane actually hit it? Why would they release one that shoots at 1fps and doesn't even show the side of impact. And why would FBI(or whoever the government officials were) confiscate security tapes from gas stations and stores neighboring the pentagon?

Take 2 hours and listen to what Dr. Wood has to say. Even if you don't want to believe it was some sort of secret government technology you can't deny the facts she provides.

Last edited by pckhdlr305; 05/28/12 05:16 PM.
A
A
While I accept your idea of the book falling through wet tissue it's irrelevant because NIST even says that isn't the way the buildings disappeared. They changed their theory as to how the buildings collapsed. You can read that here:
NiST only studied until the building collapse was inevitable.

Their dismissal of the pancake theory is only to point out that the pancaking of floors was the RESULT of the failure, not the cause of the failure.
Did you watch the video of the steel column and girders literally just turning to dust?
It doesn't look like it's turing to dust. It looks like the bottom of the structure weakened and fell. The "dust" is the result of the debris sitting on and around that steal structure.
And are you aware cars were spontaneously combusting on that day. Firefighters oxygen tanks were exploding as well.
There is no evidence of this, except coming from Dr. Judy herself.

Or my point about the water dyke that kept the Hudson river out of the subway/basement lines not being damaged by 1 million tons supposedly crashing to the ground from a quarter mile in the sky.
Most of the support structure of the dyke was destroyed.

However, the debris were enough to keep the walls from falling over.

While removing the debris, several leaks sprong, but since this is expected, most of them didn't make anything more than the local news.
What about that cabinet with it's paper contents still intact inside? Or all the paper contents of the towers just thrown into the streets of New York that day. If this was a normal fire paper wouldn't survive.
There was a huge fire on some of the floors, but many of the floors were not affected by the fire.

This is obvious from the videos.
Or what about the lack of debris at ground zero?
O_o I'm not sure what 9/11 you're talking about, but there was a heck of a lot of debris.
all the people who have mysteriously died that worked in one of the buildings and contradicted the official story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU
While they're interesting, that's all they are.

In fact, the proof of this video existing only proves that no one is trying to cover it up. Why would the government go after them, but not be able to censor youtube?
And I understand what you meant by saying Star Wars weapons don't exist but they do.
Look. If we have the technology to destroy a huge building like the WTC like magic, and we're not using it in Iraq or Afghanistan after so many years of war.

I'm going to be pissed.

Seriously.

Pissed.
I mean the army has already weponized a heat ray. And do you know who John Hutchison is? Video of what he can do here:
At first, I thought he was using electromagnetic forces to bend things, which is pretty cool, but then I realized they're just moving around. The "bending" is simple perspective, similar to how "psychics" bend spoons.

It's really cool what he's doing, but almost all his words make absolutely no sense at all. He's using interesting science-y words, but fails to use them in any sort of proper context.

Why wouldn't the pentagon just release all of it's security tapes to prove a plane actually hit it? Why would they release one that shoots at 1fps and doesn't even show the side of impact. And why would FBI(or whoever the government officials were) confiscate security tapes from gas stations and stores neighboring the pentagon?
These are the same reason.

They don't have large amounts of taped security cameras in the pentagon. When you deal with top secret information, you don't exactly want that sort of thing. Likewise, when you need a tape of the pentagon, you're going to have to go to places like gas stations and hotels, since they're the only ones that have them.

A
A
Interesting things to read: http://www.drjudywood.com/wtc

- Artur Gajewski

Working on:
Beethoven - Fur Elise
Chopin - Waltz in A minor
P
P
Originally Posted by Artur Gajewski
Interesting things to read: http://www.drjudywood.com/wtc

Extremely interesting. The official explanation given to us by our government doesn't explain anything that happened on that day.

S
S
I am in total agreement with you. The last time I brought up this subject in an "off topic" area of a forum was on a credit info sight forum. I was terminated. I only asked those who might question the "official" story to investigate other viewpoints and to check out Architects and Engineers for 911 truth.

To really understand the motivation behind this attack on innocents (mostly working class cleaning staff and cooks, low paid office workers)that was planned/executed by the US National Security State Apparatus, including the help of Bourgeois mass media, is to read Vladimir Lenin's writings on Imperialism i.e. "Imperialism: The Highest Stage of Capitalism"

9/11 was perpetrated at the behest of Monopoly Corporations and Finance Capital or the Financial Oligarchy of the US, Europe (mainly France and England)and the cooperation of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Zionist Israel in order for the wealthy corporate and financial interests in the US (mainly in the US) to penetrate the markets, resources, labor, minerals and drugs of other countries that are trying to develop their industries for their own people. It's called State Monopoly Capitalism, when the ruling interests who dominate every aspect of society, including our "democratic" and "republican" a.k.a. "imperialists" parties and the major media and courts along with the military, will stoop to the most unspeakable crimes to realize their aims. Whether it's Bush or Clinton, Reagan or Obama, it doesn't matter. They all represent elite monopoly capitalist interests and will stop at nothing to expand surplus value in a decaying economic system called Capitalism.

Socialism and Communism are historically necessary. It is the only way to progress, peace, production and labor. In socialism (and then communism) production is subordinated to the needs of people, not surplus profit for a small fraction of the 1%. It resolves the contradictions of capitalism caused by Overproduction and Anarchy of Production which is the cause unemployment and crisis.

The dogmatic ideology Anti-Communinism and all of it's lies was created and is sustained by the Imperialist US ruling classes. It disseminates views that are completely alien to the interests most of the working masses.

Unfortunately, Obama is more of a war criminal than Bush. Just listen to what Hina Shamsi from the American Civil Liberties Union National Security Project has to say here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yPcxdEAwVA

I expect that this post will be deleted and I will get a warning not to post such statements but that's ok. Most people who love music and piano love life and the truth as well.

Last edited by Scribbler; 12/28/12 04:06 PM.
S
S
Security and "news anchors" are part of the Bourgeois machinery. Many of them were just doing their compartmentalized jobs and didn't really comprehend at the time what was happening. I am certain that all of these fluffy "good morning america" announcers and props now know that they were fooled as well. I still wonder how Peter Jennings died. However, it's important to remember that many "news anchors" are the children, wives and siblings of people who are firmly entrenched in teh National Security State Apparatus (military, Intelligence, courts). Most who are speaking up, especially first hand witnesses like the hotel staff who were viewing the missile attack on the Pentagon (it wasn't a plane)were murdered by the US State operatives. Many more had their lives taken because they were brave enough to speak up, from a dutch demolition expert to a wife of a Twin Tower victim. Dead. "apparent suicides"

even the mayor of Shankesville PA said "there is NO plane" I have met people from right outside of Shankesville. Residents' communication lines were interrupted for 3 days one told me when she was trying to contact her friend.

Last edited by Scribbler; 12/28/12 04:18 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Recommended Songs for Beginners
by FreddyM - 04/16/24 03:20 PM
New DP for a 10 year old
by peelaaa - 04/16/24 02:47 PM
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,392
Posts3,349,310
Members111,634
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission