Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
79 registered members (bsntn99, cmb13, Chernobieff Piano, anotherscott, Bruce In Philly, Beowulf, Blues beater, 17 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
It's a Sauter! #183796
09/10/07 05:05 PM
09/10/07 05:05 PM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
On Sunday night I rang Singapore's Sauter dealer, Alvin Wee, and committed myself for an Omega 220.

I can't remember exactly when I really started to look around for a grand piano, but I guess it was about three or four months ago. My attempt to start over again on the piano after a hiatus of 25 years was going very well, despite my frequent business travel.

I did something that ultimately proved to be my undoing - I started visiting piano showrooms to play on their grand pianos. I was initially just kicking the tires, with no real intention to buy. But there were such big differences between my Kawai K-8 and the grand pianos that I started thinking of ways of funding the purchase of a grand, including winning the lottery and robbing a bank!

I did the rounds, playing on instruments from Yamaha (C3, C5, C6, C7, S4), Shigeru Kawai (SK-5, SK-6, SK-7), Steinway (Model A), Bluthner (Model 6), Fazioli (F183, F212), Brodmann (BG187), Estonia (190), and Schimmel (189T).

But one thing was troubling me. Pianos are very personal things, and you really do need to have access to a technician who is able to bring out the best in your instrument. This is true for all pianos, but especially true of high-end pianos. I believe that the money one pays for the instrument must also guarantee the availability of a first-rate tech. And that the more one pays for an instrument the stronger that guarantee should be. At none bar one of the dealerships I had visited up to that point in time did I feel sure that that was what I was going to get.

And then I popped in to visit the Sauter dealership, Raffles Piano, located near the box office of the Victoria Concert Hall. As Wzkit found when he was shopping for a grand piano back in 2005, in Singapore one buys a Sauter piano because it is a first rate instrument, and because Alvin (as proprietor and super-tech) comes as part of the package!

Although Alvin did not have an Omega in the showroom, it wasn't difficult to get a sense of the generic Sauter sound by listening to Wzkit's recordings, recordings that Alvin sent to me, and by playing on the Alpha 160 in the showroom. I've also heard how much the tone of a Sauter grand can be shaped by tuning and careful voicing of the hammers. I decided to stop looking further.

It's really unnerving to buy such an expensive piano sight unseen (sound unheard?). However, strong endorsements from knowledgeable PW members, via posts and PMs, gave me confidence that I would not be disappointed.

My Omega will be a custom job in terms of finish and voicing. The piano will be mostly polished black, but Alvin and I are looking at options for different finishes for the plate, fallboard, cheek blocks, underlid, and inner rim. (Would it be too over-the-top to have my name inlaid on one of the cheekblocks?)

Delivery is slated for April 2008, so its going to be a long nine-month wait. At least that will give me time to re-organize my flat to make space for the new baby (it will be a boy, by the way). Please don't ask me how on earth I managed to swing an April delivery when production until July 2008 has been spoken for.

So, I'm going to be in debt for a while. It's not financially prudent, but a recent health scare (and deteriorating hearing) has made me determined to get my dream piano now, while I can still play (and hear). Life is short, and I'd like it to be as fulfilling and meaningful as possible.

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
Re: It's a Sauter! #183797
09/10/07 05:21 PM
09/10/07 05:21 PM
Arlington,VA
Catlady Offline
Catlady  Offline

Arlington,VA
Good for you! You're getting a great piano from an OUTSTANDING dealer. thumb yippie

Cathy Harl - former piano dealer and tech.
Currently making and designing jewelry.
Re: It's a Sauter! #183798
09/10/07 05:24 PM
09/10/07 05:24 PM
New York
M
michael56 Offline
michael56  Offline
M

New York
As the proud owner of a Sauter (Delta 185), let me be the first to congratulate you on your choice. It is an excellent solid choice, and I wish you many years of pleasure with your piano.

Michael
Re: It's a Sauter! #183799
09/10/07 05:37 PM
09/10/07 05:37 PM
Lexington, Kentucky
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
Monica K.  Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Lexington, Kentucky
Originally posted by Digitus:
It's not financially prudent, but a recent health scare (and deteriorating hearing) has made me determined to get my dream piano now, while I can still play (and hear). Life is short, and I'd like it to be as fulfilling and meaningful as possible.
Very wise words.

Congratulations, Digitus, on your impending delivery. Can't wait to see the custom finish. smile

Re: It's a Sauter! #183800
09/10/07 05:42 PM
09/10/07 05:42 PM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
Oh that was fast! Thanks Catlady and michael56.

Actually, Alvin seems to be even more excited than I am about the purchase!

I've also got a plan to improve the Partner Acceptance Factor. Get partner started on the piano! Interest has already been expressed, so sometime this week I will go pick up the John Thompson books. They may be written for kids, but I think they get the point across much better than the method books for adult learners.

Re: It's a Sauter! #183801
09/10/07 05:46 PM
09/10/07 05:46 PM
C
CC2 and Chopin lover Offline
1000 Post Club Member
CC2 and Chopin lover  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
C

Life is short, and I'd like it to be as fulfilling and meaningful as possible.
That, more than anything else, should be the number one reason for purchasing a fine instrument (or a few). wink Bravo, and may you enjoy many, many wonderful years with your "baby".
All the best,
Dan

Piano Technician/Tuner
Re: It's a Sauter! #183802
09/10/07 05:56 PM
09/10/07 05:56 PM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
Monica & Dan: Thanks for your kind wishes.

Monica: Last November I said I'd post pictures of my K-8, but didn't. I promise I will do so for the Omega!

Re: It's a Sauter! #183803
09/10/07 05:59 PM
09/10/07 05:59 PM
Williamsburg, VA
Piano*Dad Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Piano*Dad  Offline

Williamsburg, VA
Congratulations on a fine new instrument. Now, will it have to be hauled up 20+ floors too? ..... laugh

Re: It's a Sauter! #183804
09/10/07 06:06 PM
09/10/07 06:06 PM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
Congratulations on a fine new instrument. Now, will it have to be hauled up 20+ floors too? ..... laugh
Thanks very much!

And no the delivery won't be anywhere near as hair-raising as Wzkit's Delta. My flat is two floors below road level (the units progress step-wise down an incline). There are no lifts (elevators in the U.S.), but the stairs go straight down, no turns.

I plan to downgrade to public housing in a few years time, and my choices will be limited by stairwell dimensions and floor level. :rolleyes:

Re: It's a Sauter! #183805
09/10/07 06:11 PM
09/10/07 06:11 PM
Vancouver B.C. Canada
Rod Verhnjak Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Rod Verhnjak  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Vancouver B.C. Canada
Congratulations!! We look forward to the pictures of the custom cabinet.

Enjoy

Verhnjak Pianos
Specializing in the Restoration, Refinishing & Maintenance
of Fine Heirloom Pianos

www.pianoman.ca
Verhnjak Pianos Facebook

Re: It's a Sauter! #183806
09/10/07 06:46 PM
09/10/07 06:46 PM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
Originally posted by Rod Verhnjak:
Congratulations!! We look forward to the pictures of the custom cabinet.

Enjoy
Thanks Rod! Alvin promises that it will be a stunner! wink

Re: It's a Sauter! #183807
09/10/07 07:38 PM
09/10/07 07:38 PM
Bonn, Germany
S
schmickus Offline
schmickus  Offline
S

Bonn, Germany
"It's not financially prudent, but a recent health scare (and deteriorating hearing) has made me determined to get my dream piano now, while I can still play (and hear). Life is short, and I'd like it to be as fulfilling and meaningful as possible."

Digitus,

YES, you are absolutely right! Wisest words I came across on this forum since long laugh

And YES, the Omega 220 is a spectacular piano with a vast range of sounds.

Congratulations! Well done! Please keep us posted ...

Kind regards from Beethovens city of birth, Bonn, Germany to Singapore

Schmickus

physicist, hobby pianist, lyrical tenor.
As a student I used to broker pianos

Mason&Hamlin AA, 1908
Bl├╝thner 190, 6ft3, 1903
J.L. Duysen 195, 6ft6, 1897, (under construction)
Re: It's a Sauter! #183808
09/10/07 08:20 PM
09/10/07 08:20 PM
Louisiana, USA
swampwiz Offline
500 Post Club Member
swampwiz  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Digitus:
I plan to downgrade to public housing in a few years time, and my choices will be limited by stairwell dimensions and floor level. :rolleyes:
I don't think anyone in public housing (in the USA, at least) would have a Sauter.

I remember getting an apartment in which an upright could not be moved up the stairwell, so I had to get a console. Fortunately, that console was a Charles Walter, so it's not like I had to compromise.

Re: It's a Sauter! #183809
09/10/07 08:47 PM
09/10/07 08:47 PM
Haverhill, Massachusetts
J
John Citron Offline
3000 Post Club Member
John Citron  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
J

Haverhill, Massachusetts
Congratulations Digitus!

A wise choice, and for a good reason. I made my Vogel purchase under similar circumstances. For me owning a grand piano was a dream I had for a very long time and was saving up for it. When my rude awakening hit, I went out and got my piano right away. I figured I'd get as much out of it as I could before I couldn't play at all.

John

Current works in progress:

Beethoven Sonata Op. 10 No. 2 in F, Haydn Sonata Hoboken XVI:41, Bach French Suite No. 5 in G BWV 816

Current instruments: Schimmel-Vogel 177T grand, Roland LX-17 digital, and John Lyon unfretted Saxon clavichord.
Re: It's a Sauter! #183810
09/10/07 10:44 PM
09/10/07 10:44 PM
Bangkok, Thailand
B
bkkmd Offline
bkkmd  Offline
B

Bangkok, Thailand
Congratulation. With this type of quality piano, I don't think you need to second guess yourself and wonder if you are making a right decision. You are! The waiting will be painful but well worth it!

Re: It's a Sauter! #183811
09/10/07 11:44 PM
09/10/07 11:44 PM
Surrey, B.C.
Norbert Offline
Norbert  Offline

Surrey, B.C.
Wonderful make and model - we sold a few ourselves: these are truly stunning pianos.

Once we sold one to a [retired] real estate tycoon who at age 83, sold his mansion with everything in it.

However,he insisted to take the Omega with him to his new million $$ penthouse overlooking the ocean.

Scrambling for one of the biggest cranes in the city was the only problem he encountered.

Congratulations and hoping they have nice cranes in Singapore as well........

Norbert thumb

www.heritagepianos.com
Greater Vancouver B.C. piano dealers for : Estonia, Brodmann, Ritmuller
604-951-8642
Re: It's a Sauter! #183812
09/11/07 01:49 AM
09/11/07 01:49 AM
Singapore
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member
snoopycar  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
Stunning choiCe!(still fixing back my lower jaw)

Now your K-8 has a new beautiful companion.....
Did Alvin gave you the giant size Saulter poster??
Congrats in advance laugh

Hailun dealer in Johor Bahru base in Ulu Tiram
Genio Silent system installer
Piano Tuner tech +65 90228720 Singapore & JB 012 7702587
Re: It's a Sauter! #183813
09/11/07 03:03 AM
09/11/07 03:03 AM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
Schmickus : I don't know what it is about Sauter (and perhaps handmade German pianos in general), but the workmanship and attention to detail are exquisite. I also appreciate the thoughtfulness that Sauter puts into their design, from both the engineering and cosmetic points of view.

swampwiz : You are right. Public housing in Singapore is not quite the same as in the U.S.A. Even then, grand pianos (particularly of the 183 - 200+ cm variety) are very rare. And Sauters are rarer yet. Alvin insists that I must drag him along when I start looking for a new flat. I can almost imagine him skulking around the stairwells with a cut-out of the Omega.

John Citron : Quite often one doesn't appreciate what one has until it is in danger of being lost. I've experienced many reality checks in my life, and this one has had the most profound effect on me. I don't need a nice car anymore (they are too expensive in Singapore anyway), I don't need a fancy house, and I don't need to upgrade my hifi anymore (not with my ears the way they are now). Just give me my piano, some nice food, good family and friends, a reasonably comfortable home, and I will be more than happy.

bkkmd : I wish I had the chance to try a Grotrian, but that's not possible in Singapore. In any case, the Omega is a good choice by any stretch of the imagination.

Norbert : I hope my Omega didn't come out of your order (just kidding).

snoopycar : The Omega is a boy, so it is handsome rather than beautiful! The K-8 will have to be sold - I can't afford to have two pianos. And no, Alvin didn't give me the giant Sauter poster. But why would I want it anyway, if the real thing is sitting there...heheh.

I've had a request from Ulrich Sauter and Alvin to allow genuine customers to visit my home to play on the Omega. I had absolutely no hesitation in agreeing to this. In fact, I said yes even before Alvin finished asking the question!

There will be no visit to the Sauter plant in Spaichingen. Alvin knows what kind of tone I like so will make sure that the piano is prepped that way as much as possible. Fine tuning will be done after it arrives in Singapore.

But I do visit Amsterdam a couple of times a year for work, so I will make it a point to pop into Spaichingen on one of my visits.

My sincere thanks to all for your very kind wishes.

Re: It's a Sauter! #183814
09/11/07 05:08 AM
09/11/07 05:08 AM
Bangkok, Thailand
B
bkkmd Offline
bkkmd  Offline
B

Bangkok, Thailand
Digitus, when I looked for my grand piano, in my budget, the top two contenders that I had was Grotrian 192 and Sauter Delta. It was a tough call and the two pianos were in very different environment. I ended up with Grotrian partly because of the slightly better deal and I felt that I would get better service from Grotrian dealer over here. As far as the piano is concerned, I would be very happy with either, for sure. I never had a chance to try a bigger Grotrian or Sauter but I am very jealous of your new boy smile
Did you try a Steingraeber at all? I heard that there is a dealer in Singapore. I am almost tempted to go over there just to try it but afraid that I might like it too much smile

Re: It's a Sauter! #183815
09/11/07 05:29 AM
09/11/07 05:29 AM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
bkkmd: My guess is that if I had to break a tie between Grotrian and Sauter in Singapore that I would most likely choose the latter. And that's because I know (not feel) that I will get better service from the Sauter dealer.

No I didn't try Steingraeber. Frankly, the differences between these top tier pianos are highly subjective. I would be happy with any of them, so the deciding factor boils down to support from the dealer. And in that case I don't think they come any better than Alvin. smile

Re: It's a Sauter! #183816
09/11/07 05:43 AM
09/11/07 05:43 AM
Bangkok, Thailand
B
bkkmd Offline
bkkmd  Offline
B

Bangkok, Thailand
Absolutely, if I am in Singapore, everything that I heard about Alvin certainly would be a major boon for Sauter. I would not be surprise if I make similar choice to yours (although an Omega would most likely be beyond my budget but a nice Delta would certainly make me very hapy ).

Wzkit was in Bangkok recently. I am not sure if he did make it to Grotrian dealer while he was here. I certainly would like to hear his opinion on Grotrian vs his Sauter.

Re: It's a Sauter! #183817
09/11/07 06:11 AM
09/11/07 06:11 AM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
bkkmd: Wzkit recently had his Delta voiced by Alvin. From all accounts the results were stunning. I hope that Wzkit can give us an idea of the changes, and perhaps a recording or two.

The Omega is also beyond my budget, so I will be going into debt for it. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that I'd be paying so much money for a piano. But what the heck - I only live once! laugh

Re: It's a Sauter! #183818
09/11/07 03:09 PM
09/11/07 03:09 PM
Singapore
R
RichterForever Offline
RichterForever  Offline
R

Singapore
Congrats Digitus. Life is for the living. I travel quite a bit and occassionally find myself in Amsterdam. The Concertgebouw is just a short stroll from my hotel and I always try to find some time to attend a concert there. You should too if you haven't already.

RichterForever
Yamaha C3, Yamaha CVP 405
Re: It's a Sauter! #183819
09/11/07 04:45 PM
09/11/07 04:45 PM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
Thanks RichterForever. Yes the Concertgebouw is a fabulous venue. I was in Amsterdam four times this year. On the last occasion in mid-June Alfred Brendel was playing but I didn't have time to attend. frown

Re: It's a Sauter! #183820
09/12/07 12:18 AM
09/12/07 12:18 AM
Singapore
R
Raffles Offline
Raffles  Offline
R

Singapore
Digitus : It is my pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for your kind patience in listening to me, sharing your thoughts and view. I look forward to the arrival of your Omega which I know it will gives you many hours of joy and happiness. smile

Catlady : Thank you very much. We all try our best for the benefit of all pianists and the pianos. It is our responsibilities. I am certain you have the same qualities if not better. smile

bkkmd : You are most kind. smile Thank you for your good words. I owed my piano technical skill to Mr Sauter, Mr Kaufmann and few Master Craftmen in the factory. They had been very patient in guiding and teaching me the importance of piano building as it is an art by itself. They had instill in me the committment to do the best for the pianos. It is an art and craft that I sincerely treasured and embraced. Many who had crossed path with Mr Sauter has only good things to say about him. I have great respect for him as he is truly a man of high integrity, sincere, honest and hard working. He has earned the respect from cleaning personel to the top management in the factory. Many of us who know him can see these important qualities in his pianos. wink

Thank you to all in Piano World and also Sauter owners who had congratulated Digitus on his Sauter Omega purchased. smile

Re: It's a Sauter! #183821
09/12/07 01:24 AM
09/12/07 01:24 AM
Texas
RickG Offline
500 Post Club Member
RickG  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Texas
Digitus,
May I also congratulate you on your new piano. Out in these parts, we don't see Sauters but everything that I read here makes me want to play one. Here is hoping for many years of enjoyment with your new piano.

RickG
Re: It's a Sauter! #183822
09/12/07 01:53 AM
09/12/07 01:53 AM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
Raffles (Alvin): We have many things in common and it is gratifying to have become firm friends with you in such a short time. I appreciate the fact that you genuinely don't seem to care whether I buy a piano from you or not. It has been fun spending time with you doing nothing more than talk about pianos, life (and mother-in-laws!) and exchanging piano tracks.

Your personal passion and knowledge of pianos in general is very reassuring to all of your customers. You are clearly not in the business for the money, at least not to become fabulously wealthy. laugh

I must therefore advise you (with tongue somewhat in cheek) that your choice of adjective is inappropriate. You are not 'serving' me nor any of your other customers, because it is a mutually beneficial relationship. And if the customer buys a Sauter from you, then that relationship becomes a very long-term one! smile

Re: It's a Sauter! #183823
09/12/07 02:09 AM
09/12/07 02:09 AM
Singapore
Digitus Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
Digitus  Offline OP
500 Post Club Member

Singapore
Originally posted by RickG:
Digitus,
May I also congratulate you on your new piano. Out in these parts, we don't see Sauters but everything that I read here makes me want to play one. Here is hoping for many years of enjoyment with your new piano.
Hey RickG, thanks for you congratulations. It really is quite an event for anyone to buy a piano, any kind of piano at any price, because it and the music touches something vital within us.

I can tell you that Sauter pianos are also hard to come by over here, though perhaps not as rare as in Texas! Fortunately, Sauter grands are so consistent in action, generic tone and overall quality that I was prepared to buy the Omega sight unseen after playing on the Alpha 160 in the showroom. Also, as I mentioned earlier, Alvin sent me recordings of the Omega in various contexts and musical genres. That was helpful.

The Sauter uprights aren't shabby either, by the way.

Re: It's a Sauter! #183824
09/12/07 03:30 AM
09/12/07 03:30 AM
Singapore
R
Raffles Offline
Raffles  Offline
R

Singapore
My apologies for the wrong choice of the word smile

You are right on this
<< that it is a mutually beneficial relationship. And if the customer buys a Sauter from you, then that relationship becomes a very long-term one!>>

This is very true indeed. smile

Re: It's a Sauter! #183825
09/12/07 12:56 PM
09/12/07 12:56 PM
Michigan
ejsauter Offline
500 Post Club Member
ejsauter  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Michigan

"The creative mind plays with the object it loves." -- Carl Jung

http://www.sauter-pianos.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Ken Knapp, Piano World 

(ad)
Sweetwater - Keyboards
Sweetwater
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Of speakers and watts
by mydp. 11/13/18 05:35 PM
altered chords and chord progressions
by Jitin. 11/13/18 12:26 PM
Ornette Coleman's "Lonely Woman"
by KenBakerMN. 11/13/18 08:54 AM
Crackling noise when recording digital piano
by Tommm777. 11/13/18 01:01 AM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Petrof
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics188,318
Posts2,760,801
Members91,484
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Please Support Our Advertisers
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Sweetwater

PianoTeq Petrof
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission