Who tried them ?http://www.rolandce.com/eu/en/products/pianos/home-pianos/f-120-wh/ http://www.rolandce.com/eu/en/products/pianos/home-pianos/rp-301sb/
I found "Ivory feel G" action a bit "lazy" and soft, but better than previous one (couldn' compare head to head). Dont know if ivory feel G, is based on PHA alpha II (plus ivory touch, and escapement), or is a brand new action...
Decay of sounds with supernatural sound engine is lively and natural to my ears.
[ 30 sounds in 2 groups :
- pianos sounds (I don't something like 6 / 7 ?)
- ensemble sounds (some seems special preset, like dual sounding, or splitted keyboard), didn't understand how it works.
I don't know how many are supernatural, after reading DPBSD, probably only piano set or subset.
I was in hurry, not time to look carefully, sorry
Speakers seems not good (2x12W), not well defined, no dynamic (narrow and cold sound).
Other features :
- simple UI : on/off, volume wheel, LED + few buttons ( + mode buttons : piano / ensemble / recorder , then set button : +/-)
- Connectivity : midi in/out, audio in / out, 2 headphone plugs, no usb.
- Simple recorder : one song (1 track).
- 3 pedals
- four hand (2 indepedant pedals) mode
Prices : F-120 990â‚¬, RP-301 : 1099â‚¬
Seems pretty effective package for me. Any other opinion ?