FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2

MARTINE BENMANN, cello & LAURA FENSTER, piano

Faure: Theme et variations, Op. 73 and Sonata in D minor for cello and piano, Op. 109

Martine Benmann is an active free-lancer and teacher. Her primary interest is chamber music and she has concertized with various chamber groups in Europe, Russia and the US.

A native Montrealer, Laura Fenster graduated from the Quebec Conservatory of Music at the age of fourteen with a First Prize in the Piano Concours. She regularly appears in solo and ensemble concerts in Chicago and the surrounding area. She studied with Yvonne Hubert, who worked with Gabriel Fauré himself.

Broadcast live on 98.7 WFMT and www.wfmt.com

Sherwood Community Music School, 1312 S. Michigan Ave.

12:15 PM

FREE admission

For more information: www.pianofortefoundation.org or (312) 291-0291

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10

KYLE & RYAN JANNAK-HUANG, piano

Young Artists’ Recital

PianoForte introduces 13-year-old twins Kyle and Ryan Jannak-Huang. Having already won numerous scholarships and awards, they’ll leave you amazed with solo and four-hand works including Ravel’s Gaspard de la Nuit, Balakirev’s Islamey, and Liszt’s Grand Galop Chromatique

410 S. Michigan Ave., Studio 825

7:00 PM

$20 ($10 students)

For more information: www.pianofortefoundation.org or (312) 291-0291

- Frank B.
Original Founder of Piano World
Owner of...
www.PianoSupplies.com
Maine Piano Man

My Keyboards:
Estonia L-190, Roland RD88, Yamaha P-80, Bilhorn Telescope Organ c 1880, Antique Pump Organ, 1850 concertina, 3 other digital pianos
-------------------------
My original piece on BandCamp: https://frankbaxtermrpianoworld.bandcamp.com/releases

Me banging out some tunes in the Estonia piano booth at the NAMM show...

It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!