2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
68 members (Barly, 1957, Animisha, bobrunyan, 1200s, 36251, benkeys, 20/20 Vision, 13 invisible), 1,914 guests, and 364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1697901 06/19/11 02:46 AM
I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hello everybody!!!

This is my first post in this forum, I have posted another topics about Yann Tiersen's music...

Well, the reason for this post is share with piano world my compositions, I have been playing some songs of Yann Tiersen, but now I have my own songs influenced totally by his music style...

I hope you like my songs and remember check my youtube channel to see my others videos =)

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
I like your compositions, IRPRONI. smile My favorite was Delire, but all three were nice, and the Tiersen influence is very clear. smile

I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi!!!

I'm very happy for your comments, I hope more people enjoy my music, but all is thanks to my immortal beloved and the Yann Tiersen's music influence smile

Thanks again and greetings!!! laugh

I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi!!! I'm here again and now I bring to everybody a new composition, this time the style is a bit different, but in essence the Yann Tiersen's music wraps the notes of my music, I hope you like it and comment please!!! smile

I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
What's going on??? frown

I want to read your comments, I want to know what do you think about my music whome

I hope all you help me with your opinion, while this is my 5th piece, enjoy it!!! laugh

A
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
A
I love your music. I just discovered Yann and got the Amelie soundtrack. I am learning to play the comp de whatever song. Do you have your music for sale or download?

One reason you may not get too many responses is the composer section not as busy as some of the others but it is the appropriate sub forum

Acoustic: Yamaha C6 with AdSilent
Digital: Yamaha N3X, Kawai VPC1 with Pianoteq
I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Thanks for your words AlphaTerminus, I met Yann Tiersen's music one year ago with La Valse d'Amélie and the first song I was able to play was... Comptine d'un autre ete l'apres midi and this was in january of this year, now I'm able to play another songs and the last two months I have composed my own songs, but I have recorded in my house and sometimes you can heard some noise in the videos like barks or the birds singing crazy

However I'm just an amateur pianist, I don't know more than basic about music and my songs are only in youtube frown I wish someday record the songs in a big black piano and without any noise but maybe I'll need a little help grin

Well I hope compose more songs soon and share them with the forum and I'll appreciate so much your comments, I never thought someone ask me about buy my music blush

Greetings!!! smile

IRPRONI #1712300 07/12/11 10:57 PM
I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Well... I'm here again, this time my song express the absence of someone important in my life, I really miss her, but the only thing I can do is try to compose missing her...

By the way, if you like my songs, you can follow me in facebook, I'll try to publish in english too!!!

Thanks for your comments, see you later!!! =)

And my facebook page is the next...
IRPRONI own songs and Yann Tiersen covers...

P.S. I need 25 "like it" for rename my page, please help me with that wink

P
P
Omg. I started composing also, very much inspired by Yann Tiersen. Started about a year ago. Have several pieces now, but the first is still my most precious... Loving your interpretation! I
I'm not hindered by much theory knowledge. Your compositions sound so much more advanced then mine. I hope I'm not ruining your post with a link to mine. This thread is yours, so I don't want replies from others to my composition... Would appreciate replies on Youtube wink

I have subscribed to your channel just now....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClbnzD0bxjI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

you have a good sense of wonderful chord progressions. I like your music. inmho Yann only wrote one good song but it was absolutely superb.

my dog sometimes barks to certain songs.. i don't know what triggers him.. some note perhaps.

accompanist/organist.. a non-MTNA teacher to a few

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)
Pitch #1723276 07/29/11 08:59 PM
I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hello Pitch!!! Thanks for your comment and subscribe to my channel, I'm uploading 2 new Yann Tiersen's covers right now wink I listened your song posted in the link, I suppose this is your first precious one...

Unfortunately I don't have much knowledge about music but I have a theory about each song, I believe they must have a history or something to tell smile and about Yann Tiersen's music, I like it because his songs express so much things and I love the difficult grade in some chords, I think is a big challenge play like him!!!

Actually I'm trying with Comptine 1, 2, 3, la demarche and I hope compose a new song coming soon if you want to follow me on facebook, here is my own page

http://www.facebook.com/ismael.rodriguez.official

Greetings from Mexico!!! smile

apple* #1723279 07/29/11 09:09 PM
I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi Apple!!!

Thanks for comment about my music, I have about 3 months composing whome and I'm very happy to know that my music likes to the people, I wish record the songs one day without strange sounds LOL and without mistakes, because I can't play it perfect yet crazy

About Yann Tiersen's music, I have my piano favorite songs, La valse d'Amélie, Rue des cascades, La Chute, L'absente and Avant la chute are the most hard songs I've tried to play, I'm conscious I need more practice, but I have 7 months playing his songs and I'm trying to give the best smile

However you can check my covers in my channel or in my facebook page wink

P.S. Thanks for take the time for write a comment is very important to me smile

Greetings from Mexico!!!

ola then.

accompanist/organist.. a non-MTNA teacher to a few

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)
I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I'm here again, this time my song maybe isn't the most complicated piece to play but is special for me, however I believe this song could sounds much better if we add an extra instrument like a violin or some wind instrument, what do you think...???

Thanks for comment in this post, in facebook or in youtube...!!! smile

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
well seeing how you already know that the melody and harmony is very simple in the piece and are fine with that, then I would say for this type of piece I would love to see you add a pan flute and add some complexity to the melody part of the pan flute, because what you have right now is more like an accompaniment.

Currently learning composition:

Some of my compositions
D4v3 #1727806 08/06/11 03:23 PM
I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi Dave!!!

Thanks for the suggestion, when I finished the song I thought something like that, but I don't have another instrument, I have my keyboard since 13 years old crazy

However I'll try to add something with the bank music or if someone wants to help me with a melody to complete this "Odyssey" I'll appreciate so much and of course I'll respect the credits...!!! wink

Greetings!!!

IRPRONI #1727998 08/06/11 10:07 PM
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by IRPRONI
Hi Dave!!!

Thanks for the suggestion, when I finished the song I thought something like that, but I don't have another instrument, I have my keyboard since 13 years old crazy

However I'll try to add something with the bank music or if someone wants to help me with a melody to complete this "Odyssey" I'll appreciate so much and of course I'll respect the credits...!!! wink

Greetings!!!

This came to my mind when I listened to L'odyssee. starting at time 1:15 in the video is what I would try to do with your stuff.

Last edited by D4v3; 08/06/11 10:10 PM.

Currently learning composition:

Some of my compositions
IRPRONI #1731517 08/12/11 05:04 AM
S
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
S
Bravo IRPRONI. I came here from the Yann Tiersen thread. My favourites on a first listen are Reves and Determination .... Yes the Tiersen influence is clear.

Now I see you were kidding me about the keyboard and in fact you have a Grand!
grin

I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Thanks for visit this thread, I'm very happy for comments like yours, this motivate me to work harder, I wish record my songs one day in a big black piano and about my keyboard... crazy I play my own songs in the same keyboard ha but I always play with the Grand Piano sound of my bank sounds for that reason I love my keyboard in comparison with others grin

By the way... I have 2 videos more coming and I'm woking right now in a new original song wink

Remember if you need some song, a tip or a trick ha I can help you...!!! smile

See you later!!! laugh

I
IRPRONI Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi again!!!

Sorry for the numbers, I made a mistake with the sequence ha but this time is the right number wink

I hope you like it!!! My new song...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Piano World 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,386
Posts3,349,204
Members111,631
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission