2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
51 members (7sheji, bcalvanese, Aylin, Barly, brdwyguy, accordeur, 36251, Bostonmoores, 20/20 Vision, Adam Reynolds, 5 invisible), 1,351 guests, and 318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1716741 07/19/11 09:01 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Performing my arrangement of Evenstar, music by Howard Shore, scored for the film 'The Lord of The Rings'...

Saul #1717024 07/20/11 06:08 AM
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
No mean to offend, but I think you should create one thread to put all your compositions in. It kind of clogs up this section with so many of your threads.

[Linked Image]
Algernon: I hope, Cecily, I shall not offend you if I state quite frankly and openly that you seem to me to be in every way the visible personification of absolute perfection.
Saul #1717060 07/20/11 08:11 AM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
No, I want to keep my works scattered around like stars in the sky.

Saul #1717803 07/21/11 07:52 AM
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Very pleasant listening music over breakfast this morning.

The subsections are clearly articulated and stand out as appropriate shifts.

I think you could do more with the left hand. The almost continuous warbling loses its punch after a while. In the same vein, you might write some longer transitions between themes. Play with the chord structure. Heck, if Beethoven did it, so can we!

Piano*Dad #1718045 07/21/11 02:12 PM
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Piano*Dad

I think you could do more with the left hand. The almost continuous warbling loses its punch after a while. In the same vein, you might write some longer transitions between themes. Play with the chord structure. Heck, if Beethoven did it, so can we!

Originally Posted by Saul
I'm not interested in criticism, I will ignore it from now on. All I want is to share my music with others, period, nothing more and nothing less

Saul #1718107 07/21/11 03:14 PM
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Saul, if you're not interested in feedback and criticism whether good/bad/indifferent or otherwise...
in submitting a stream of your compositions here ,
then I'd suggest not posting your music here.
Otherwise, it only comes off as an advertisement for you and your music.

Dara #1718195 07/21/11 05:07 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Originally Posted by Dara
Saul, if you're not interested in feedback and criticism whether good/bad/indifferent or otherwise...

The mind can't bare how can one musician tell such a thing to another musician.

What do you want from me? Do I ask anything from anyone when I post these works here? why people can't just listen and enjoy it for fun? what's seems to be the problem?

Why sharing an art has to be so difficult?

Piano*Dad #1718196 07/21/11 05:08 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Originally Posted by Piano*Dad
Very pleasant listening music over breakfast this morning.

The subsections are clearly articulated and stand out as appropriate shifts.

Thanks for your comments, glad you enjoyed this performance.

Saul #1718213 07/21/11 05:35 PM

fort me, I suppose i find the task of listening to amateur compositions not so enjoyable unless I suppose if you notice the improvement but I do it because I think the only way for composers to get better is for feedback. I don't mind spending some minutes to give people advice, I think you should just be a little more direct in what you want, If you don't want feedback, say so, It will save people time and will avoid unnecessary animosity.

But since expressing that you aren't interested in feedback, i won't offer any and nobody waste their time or get upset.

I do think you have an awful attitude that will only hinder your progress. You have nothing to gain by making enemies. For example, I often conduct and usually have some material for warm up. Now if you weren't so rude in the past, I could of had your music recorded by a 70 piece orchestra in a state of the art scoring stage.

The internet is a type of medium that if you are using your real name, you should make it a priority to play nice with everyone. Every person you befriend is a connection that might offer you opportunities you never would of imagined and only because they like you.

I think you have alot of drive. That is the most important thing in being successful. It is just sad that i think you are really just sabotaging your growth with the ego you seem to portray. If you took lessons, and started listening to others, despite your age, I think you could compose for a living. But right now , your attitude is just awful.

Last edited by BadOrange; 07/21/11 05:46 PM.
Saul #1718217 07/21/11 05:43 PM
R
R

What do you want from me? Do I ask anything from anyone when I post these works here? why people can't just listen and enjoy it for fun? what's seems to be the problem?

Because Saul, they want to tell you what you're doing wrong. Why won't you let them? smile Sarcasm aside, I'm with you all the way on this one. Only those who have been heavily criticized feel free to dump said criticism on others. And to boot, they think they are doing you a favor.

Trusting intuition may seem foreign to these types since they are used to creating a product that must measure up to someone's standard of what good is.

Some require university degrees before they feel comfortable being called a composer. Others don't need these external trophy's and are free to create as they like. Stay free Saul. smile

BadOrange #1718248 07/21/11 06:27 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Originally Posted by BadOrange

fort me, I suppose i find the task of listening to amateur compositions not so enjoyable unless I suppose if you notice the improvement but I do it because I think the only way for composers to get better is for feedback. I don't mind spending some minutes to give people advice, I think you should just be a little more direct in what you want, If you don't want feedback, say so, It will save people time and will avoid unnecessary animosity.

But since expressing that you aren't interested in feedback, i won't offer any and nobody waste their time or get upset.

I do think you have an awful attitude that will only hinder your progress. You have nothing to gain by making enemies. For example, I often conduct and usually have some material for warm up. Now if you weren't so rude in the past, I could of had your music recorded by a 70 piece orchestra in a state of the art scoring stage.

The internet is a type of medium that if you are using your real name, you should make it a priority to play nice with everyone. Every person you befriend is a connection that might offer you opportunities you never would of imagined and only because they like you.

I think you have alot of drive. That is the most important thing in being successful. It is just sad that i think you are really just sabotaging your growth with the ego you seem to portray. If you took lessons, and started listening to others, despite your age, I think you could compose for a living. But right now , your attitude is just awful.

I don't create music so that it will be performed by an Orchestra, or that I will be famous one day. I have come to the conclusion long time ago that I wouldn’t be able to make a living as a composer, therefore I create my music with a small and modest expectation, to share my ability to create music with others. If some people may enjoy and find relaxation and pleasure with it, then that will be my reward, in fact that's my reward. Art has absolutely no limits, especially music, you can always become better, I'm sure that Beethoven and even Bach and Mendelssohn could have perfected their art form one way or another, but where does it end?

How about just listening and enjoying music, instead of been busy with the misery of perfection which may never come, cause as I said art has no limits.

You want to call me an Amatuer composer, be my guest... you want to say that my compositions dont surpass the works of your 13 year old students, be my guest...you can also say that my music tanks...I can take it all, but please do not under any circumnstances try to make me believe that you have me and my music under your best of interests, because I will not believe that. Mostly because the vast majority of the time, critisizm that is given when its not demanded stems from the will to portray yourself as the 'expert' by pointing out the 'flaws' at other people's works. This is just a common old practice that every intelligent person knows, and it stems from egoistigal desire to show your superiority at the expense of others.

You can have the glory, I'm not interested in it, let me just share my music with others, that's all I want.

Last edited by Saul; 07/21/11 06:28 PM.
Saul #1718251 07/21/11 06:36 PM
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
You can have the glory, I'm not interested in it, let me just share my music with others, that's all I want.

I think that's absolutely fine, Saul, and I understand your desire to share your music without having to defend it.

My only concern is that you post so many compositions that you come to dominate this forum. Twelve of the last twenty threads here are devoted to your work. There is only so much "real estate" on the top page of a forum; other topics and other people's work get bumped down the thread-list until they disappear. It might be more "fair", in a certain sense, to consolidate your new threads to some degree, and limit the number of new threads you start. It's at least something to consider.

-Jason

beet31425 #1718262 07/21/11 06:59 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Originally Posted by beet31425

I think that's absolutely fine, Saul, and I understand your desire to share your music without having to defend it.

My only concern is that you post so many compositions that you come to dominate this forum. Twelve of the last twenty threads here are devoted to your work. There is only so much "real estate" on the top page of a forum; other topics and other people's work get bumped down the thread-list until they disappear. It might be more "fair", in a certain sense, to consolidate your new threads to some degree, and limit the number of new threads you start. It's at least something to consider.

-Jason

I will do that.

Cheers,

Saul

Rachel9 #1718270 07/21/11 07:14 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Originally Posted by Rachel9

Because Saul, they want to tell you what you're doing wrong. Why won't you let them? smile Sarcasm aside, I'm with you all the way on this one. Only those who have been heavily criticized feel free to dump said criticism on others. And to boot, they think they are doing you a favor.

Trusting intuition may seem foreign to these types since they are used to creating a product that must measure up to someone's standard of what good is.

Some require university degrees before they feel comfortable being called a composer. Others don't need these external trophy's and are free to create as they like. Stay free Saul. smile

Thank you Rachel, as always, words of wisdom... thumb

Saul #1718863 07/22/11 05:30 PM
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Saul, it's good to see that you've started a new thread where you will post your compositions in one place.

I'm just getting back here now to respond to statements made earlier in this thread.
I encourage you to go forth with your music and share it with others.

Looks like you don't like to practice what you preach.

My philosophy is that if you are not able to take some straight forward criticism about your music, then perhaps its better not to post it on the web

I've found your music enjoyable to listen to. I was very turned off by many statements you've made here on PW and actually surprised you didn't get the 'boot'.
This has influenced my impression of the person behind the work you present.
Compassion and non judgement appear very absent from your persona.

A small sampling from just one thread out of several threads where your intolerance, vitriol, and condemnation have been expressed:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The reason why so many billions of people listen to the crap of Justine, Britney, Beyonce, M&M, Pink and the rest of the Meshugane nonsense, is because the vast majority of the people of the world are trash.

What about those who like both, disgusting hip hop, rap and heavy metal, and classical music? what to do with them? Well, they are confused and they too don't posses any class, and find no shame in listening to rubbish, and that's too bad. I consider anyone who is a fan of those idiots listed above to posses a low intellect, no class, and a peasant. Those who have class, don't listen to this rubbish.

Those who don’t grasp the beauty of real art and music, are following the idiots I have listed above. How about Britney spears and Madona? They are both what one may call 'whores'

I also don’t listen to Tchaikovsky because he was a Homosexual, an immoral behavior against the morality that God has bestowed in the world.
Bad people channel their bad ideas and thoughts and dark souls through their music, and the listeners contaminate their souls by listening to their music.

But if you really think deeply and objectively about what I am saying here, you will admit that I am telling the truth. its just so obvious.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara #1718868 07/22/11 05:35 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Saul, it's good to see that you've started a new thread where you will post your compositions in one place.

I'm just getting back here now to respond to statements made earlier in this thread.
I encourage you to go forth with your music and share it with others.

Looks like you don't like to practice what you preach.

My philosophy is that if you are not able to take some straight forward criticism about your music, then perhaps its better not to post it on the web

I've found your music enjoyable to listen to. I was very turned off by many statements you've made here on PW and actually surprised you didn't get the 'boot'.
This has influenced my impression of the person behind the work you present.
Compassion and non judgement appear very absent from your persona.

A small sampling from just one thread out of several threads where your intolerance, vitriol, and condemnation have been expressed:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The reason why so many billions of people listen to the crap of Justine, Britney, Beyonce, M&M, Pink and the rest of the Meshugane nonsense, is because the vast majority of the people of the world are trash.

What about those who like both, disgusting hip hop, rap and heavy metal, and classical music? what to do with them? Well, they are confused and they too don't posses any class, and find no shame in listening to rubbish, and that's too bad. I consider anyone who is a fan of those idiots listed above to posses a low intellect, no class, and a peasant. Those who have class, don't listen to this rubbish.

Those who don’t grasp the beauty of real art and music, are following the idiots I have listed above. How about Britney spears and Madona? They are both what one may call 'whores'

I also don’t listen to Tchaikovsky because he was a Homosexual, an immoral behavior against the morality that God has bestowed in the world.
Bad people channel their bad ideas and thoughts and dark souls through their music, and the listeners contaminate their souls by listening to their music.

But if you really think deeply and objectively about what I am saying here, you will admit that I am telling the truth. its just so obvious.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But if the person is not asking for criticism and just wants to share his work this should be respected.

This is a clear difference.

You go ahead and believe whatever you want to believe, as far as I'm concerned this discussion is over, too bad you cant let it go.

Saul #1718875 07/22/11 05:44 PM
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
If you choose to practice hypocrisy do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

There isn't anything for me to let go of here, I've responded to this discussion. This is after all, a discussion forum.

Dara #1718879 07/22/11 05:46 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
If you choose to practice hypocrisy do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

There isn't anything for me to let go of here, I've responded to this discussion. This is after all, a discussion forum.

The difference is :

A. A person posts his music on the web and asks for criticism, if that’s the case if he cant take it let him not post it.

B. A person posts his music for the purpose to share his art, and not to hear criticism, this should be respected.

Dara #1718886 07/22/11 05:57 PM
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member

Do you always have a habit of twisting things around to suit your agenda?

Best wishes Saul.

Saul #1718890 07/22/11 06:06 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
I believe the distinction is extremely clear and obvious.

Saul #1718963 07/22/11 08:15 PM
the problem Saul is that to most, it would seem obvious that you would want feedback as most people enjoy hearing what others have to say so that they can improve. The problem is that for some strange reason for which I struggle to understand why, you seem to not want help or feedback of any kind. Although to be honest, this is actually not entirely true. You have no problems with people saying it is great but the second someone tells you that your piece is a structural nightmare and your voice leading needs alot of work, you seem to get upset. You clearly have no issues with feedback but rather you have issues with what I would term reality. Would you get upset if someone said the exact same thing as the person that said it was beautiful but felt the opposite, Would you lash out if I just said , I thought it was quite ugly. You seem to like the type of feedback that is completely lacking in substance. Basically you like the type of feedback that strokes the ego and value that over those that provide constructive criticism that is honest and fair . I think most have figured this out but for those that don't know, the onus is on you to make it obvious to everyone that you are only sharing your pieces and that you don't want feedback. This will save alot people time.

And my mention of the orchestral recording was just an example. You do have orchestral pieces no ? Anyways , the point is that your awful attitude only works when you are so good, that people will tolerate your ego because well, you walk the walk. Unfortunately this is not you. When ego and skill do not match, you will not make many friends and if you ever plan to make a career with music, well your life just got a hundred times more difficult. I know you think you are good , and even if that was the case, being good counts for little in the real world. People hire people they like , who happen to be good. Not the other way around.

Last edited by BadOrange; 07/22/11 08:19 PM.
BadOrange #1719614 07/23/11 10:21 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
the problem Saul is that to most, it would seem obvious that you would want feedback as most people enjoy hearing what others have to say so that they can improve. The problem is that for some strange reason for which I struggle to understand why, you seem to not want help or feedback of any kind. Although to be honest, this is actually not entirely true. You have no problems with people saying it is great but the second someone tells you that your piece is a structural nightmare and your voice leading needs alot of work, you seem to get upset. You clearly have no issues with feedback but rather you have issues with what I would term reality. Would you get upset if someone said the exact same thing as the person that said it was beautiful but felt the opposite, Would you lash out if I just said , I thought it was quite ugly. You seem to like the type of feedback that is completely lacking in substance. Basically you like the type of feedback that strokes the ego and value that over those that provide constructive criticism that is honest and fair . I think most have figured this out but for those that don't know, the onus is on you to make it obvious to everyone that you are only sharing your pieces and that you don't want feedback. This will save alot people time.

And my mention of the orchestral recording was just an example. You do have orchestral pieces no ? Anyways , the point is that your awful attitude only works when you are so good, that people will tolerate your ego because well, you walk the walk. Unfortunately this is not you. When ego and skill do not match, you will not make many friends and if you ever plan to make a career with music, well your life just got a hundred times more difficult. I know you think you are good , and even if that was the case, being good counts for little in the real world. People hire people they like , who happen to be good. Not the other way around.

I'm not interested to hear any criticism whatsoever.
You can imagine a million reasons why I don't want to hear it.
I don't have to explain to you why I'm not interested.

BadOrange #1719851 07/24/11 09:17 AM
E
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
E

Run that past us again? You have a full orchestra in a "state of the art scoring stage" (so presumably of a commensurate standard and getting proper money) and you would take time to score, prepare and play the piano noodlings of someone you came across in the Internet?

You're a liar. (Go on, prove me wrong!)

Saul #1720125 07/24/11 06:23 PM
lol um no

I said that if I came across a very talented composer who I liked and was nice and had scores already made, it would not really be anything for me to use it as a warm up for the orchestra while the techs move around mics and do final preparations.

You seem to think i'm looking for people. Not quite. The point was to illustrate that having a bad attitude will [censored] you at ever corner it can. Word of mouth and recommendations are everything in this business. Being good at music is coincidental. Everyone is good .The only ones that end up doing it as a career are good and good with people.

Last edited by BadOrange; 07/24/11 06:26 PM.
Saul #1720127 07/24/11 06:28 PM

I'm not interested to hear any criticism whatsoever.
You can imagine a million reasons why I don't want to hear it.
I don't have to explain to you why I'm not interested.

yes we've established this. But you need to let people know because it is rather weird for someone to have this MO.

And you are quite right about not having to share your reasons. I imagine the words inflated ego and fragile butterfly are in there somewhere.

BadOrange #1720148 07/24/11 06:57 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
lol um no

I said that if I came across a very talented composer who I liked and was nice and had scores already made, it would not really be anything for me to use it as a warm up for the orchestra while the techs move around mics and do final preparations.

You seem to think i'm looking for people. Not quite. The point was to illustrate that having a bad attitude will [censored] you at ever corner it can. Word of mouth and recommendations are everything in this business. Being good at music is coincidental. Everyone is good .The only ones that end up doing it as a career are good and good with people.

I don't want to have a career in music.

Can I be any clearer then that?

Saul #1720161 07/24/11 07:18 PM
then why do you take yourself so seriously ? You send mixed messages.

BadOrange #1720165 07/24/11 07:24 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
then why do you take yourself so seriously ? You send mixed messages.

Music is also about fun and not only about money and career.

Saul #1720171 07/24/11 07:37 PM
never said otherwise. You don't seem to be having fun tho. That is why i asked you why you take yourself so serious. You really do come across the type of person that wants to be a successful composer at all costs. Now you say this is not the case. That is why I mentioned the mixed messages. I don't think anyone could argue that you really do seem to come across as someone that takes himself rather serious. You talk in that stereotypical fleeting romantic manner that forces the notion or at least tries to force the notion that you are an aritst - take me seriously. Hope that explains it better.

BadOrange #1720172 07/24/11 07:39 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
never said otherwise. You don't seem to be having fun tho. That is why i asked you why you take yourself so serious. You really do come across the type of person that wants to be a successful composer at all costs. Now you say this is not the case. That is why I mentioned the mixed messages. I don't think anyone could argue that you really do seem to come across as someone that takes himself rather serious. You talk in that stereotypical fleeting romantic manner that forces the notion or at least tries to force the notion that you are an aritst - take me seriously. Hope that explains it better.

Why dont you leave me alone?

Last edited by Saul; 07/24/11 07:41 PM.
Saul #1720218 07/24/11 09:32 PM
Because you obviously act like the world is tormenting you and I think a alterations to how you do things might make things alot easier for you. For example, me suggesting you explicitly say why you are posting and what you want or don't want.

WHy are you on a public forum if you are so adverse to conversation. Perhaps consider turning your modem off.

BadOrange #1720224 07/24/11 09:43 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Because you obviously act like the world is tormenting you and I think a alterations to how you do things might make things alot easier for you. For example, me suggesting you explicitly say why you are posting and what you want or don't want.

WHy are you on a public forum if you are so adverse to conversation. Perhaps consider turning your modem off.

Leave me alone!

Saul #1720232 07/24/11 09:50 PM
you do not own this forum and i am not breaking any rules. Deal with it or click log out.

BadOrange #1720252 07/24/11 10:22 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
you do not own this forum and i am not breaking any rules. Deal with it or click log out.

Its beyond me why you're so infatuated with me and my music.

Last edited by Saul; 07/24/11 10:33 PM.
Saul #1720273 07/24/11 10:53 PM
Saul,

I think you need a little readjustment on how you perceive your actions here. I have no real vested interest in you except my overriding morals which tends to want to help people. Infatuated ? Now that seems to assume a rather unhealthy interest in someone. Like sending inappropriate private messages with no logical reason which if you don't remember you did last week. Infatuated with your music ? Posted feedback on 2 of your pieces before you had a tantrum and stopped.

Why do I post although I don't really have to justify this as this isn't your website. I found your spamming the entire composer forum with your compositions then treating everyone like [censored] when they gave you their thoughts annoying. So lets first correct your inaccurate account for what went on here in that i'm infatuated with you. I'm annoyed by you and my tips were geared towards helping you in essence making your presence less annoying for me and I suppose for everyone else.

You should be more concerned why you make such a ruckus about people sharing thoughts on a public forum despite the fabulous ability to put users on your ignore list. That simple Saul. The fact that you don't makes me wonder that you actually do want feedback but only the kind that will inflate your ego.

I will be candid tho. You are rather interesting. Given that you are past your thirties but act like a child, I am somehow entertained by this. I wonder if you were homeschooled or have some issues that would explain your behaviour from a medical standpoint. It isn't just me, A few of the engineers find your posts and sadly your compositions but they will make fun of anything so don't pay too much mind.

Saul #1720289 07/24/11 11:16 PM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Is there anything else you would like to add or that is all?

Saul #1720380 07/25/11 02:43 AM
Do you still live at home ?

Saul #1720465 07/25/11 08:40 AM
S
Saul Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Yea, you really did convince me that you want to help me as a composer. Your high 'morality' is so self evident...

You sound like a man who forces his uncalled for 'help' on people, and if they dont want to listen to you, you begin to abuse them. I really question your claim to be a musician, I just can't imagine any music lover that has a sensitive soul, attack so viciously and brutally another musician. I hope that you're really proud of yourself, your behavior is unacceptable, shameful and vicious.

You have been added to my ignore list. And that is permanent.

Last edited by Saul; 07/25/11 08:42 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Piano World 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,385
Posts3,349,189
Members111,631
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission