2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
36 members (20/20 Vision, Animisha, beeboss, Cominut, brennbaer, crab89, aphexdisklavier, admodios, busa, drumour, 4 invisible), 1,281 guests, and 259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
all these interesting arguments would be more palatable if the poster who stated them wasn't intellectually insulted with a polite yet condescending "I'm sorry but you are wrong, or you don't understand".*

personally I don't know that i would patronize a salesperson who insulted my intelligence.

*rather distressing to read

accompanist/organist.. a non-MTNA teacher to a few

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)
Platinum Subscriber
Platinum Subscriber
Dear Ori,

1) I don't back pedal. As far as the term "balanced action", I said what I meant. David Andersen, a technician who I truly admire, had no problem understanding me (thank you for joining the discussion, David). I don't know how to be plainer.

2) When I stated "no matter what material is used to make them" I was comparing standard high quality wooden parts and composite parts, but you already know that. You are too bright to convince me otherwise. I did not state or insinuate steel or gold as options - you did, and yes, I find the thought ridiculous.

I am really not sure what you are trying to accomplish here Ori. I wish you the best of luck.

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company
Visit one of our four locations
(215) 991-0834 direct
rich@cunninghampiano.com
Learn more about the Matchless Cunningham
Platinum Subscriber
Platinum Subscriber
Originally Posted by apple*

*rather distressing to read

I agree Apple. I apologize to you for my part in it.

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company
Visit one of our four locations
(215) 991-0834 direct
rich@cunninghampiano.com
Learn more about the Matchless Cunningham
There's nothing wrong with "rather distressing to read".

However, what OP and owner of piano really seemed to need or was asking for is "delightful to play" wink

Insider tip: get good tech to regulate your piano to your requirements!

Live in happiness ever after.

Norbert thumb

Last edited by Norbert; 06/07/11 09:19 PM.

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
I think we've about slam dunked what the definition of "is" is.

Ken

Hammond Organ Technician
Piano Torturer
Ori Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Rich Galassini
Dear Ori,

1) I don't back pedal. As far as the term "balanced action", I said what I meant. David Andersen, a technician who I truly admire, had no problem understanding me (thank you for joining the discussion, David). I don't know how to be plainer.

2) When I stated "no matter what material is used to make them" I was comparing standard high quality wooden parts and composite parts, but you already know that. You are too bright to convince me otherwise. I did not state or insinuate steel or gold as options - you did, and yes, I find the thought ridiculous.

I am really not sure what you are trying to accomplish here Ori. I wish you the best of luck.

Dear Rich,

Your first post which in regards I begged to differ, made no suggestion of the term 'balanced action'...nor did it 'qualify' that you meant to discuss only actions that are of 'high quality wooden parts'.

It simply contained information that was factually incorrect.
It suggested that 'everything' to do with responsiveness is about action geometry and dismissed action material as a factor.

In addition, this misinformation was clearly hailed as a 'fact'...and to conclude, you stated how 'unfortunate it is that some manufacturers or rebuilders do not use (or understand)' this misinformation...

Had I read your post while having little knowledge about pianos, I may have been highly impressed and concluded that you may know more than 'some manufacturers and rebuilders'.

Fortunately, I know that there is a broader range of considerations that 'some manufacturers' take into account when building a piano...and can accept the compromises they make instead of assuming that they do not 'understand' what seems to be "apparent" to you...

I feel that as dealers we have to be accurate in our posts.
Readers may use the information to make decisions they will live with for a long time (or waste a lot of money to correct).
I think we owe them the benefit of good advice and correct information.

Consumers are not supposed to know piano technology as it is expected from us... and they often rely on our knowledge.

There are a lot of subjective things about pianos and plenty of room for opinion...but some are a matter of fact and physics.
Factual information is where we can assist the most.
Factual misinformation is also where we can hurt our customers the most.

If indeed what you meant by saying 'A' is really 'Z'...and you 'managed' to confuse me...then can you imagine how confused consumers may be?

What I'm trying to accomplish is as little misinformation as possible.

For your convenience, here is your first response to schwammerl:

scwammerl,

What Kawai says is absolutely true. The BLAK and the WNG design bring consistency and stiffness to the action, both of which have benefits. However it is leaving a big part of the equation off the table.

I believe Archimedes said, "Give me the right lever and I can move the world."... or something like that.

The fact is that action design - and more importantly, the understanding of action design, has everything to do with the responsiveness of a piano. When hammer weight, knuckle and capstan placement, and the wippen are all chosen carefully and correctly, the stage is set for rocking responsiveness - no matter what material is used to make them. It is all about the math. smile

If this is done correctly, a manufacturer should never be in a position where they must use a tremendous amount of weighting in the keys just to offset the weight "on the stack".

It is unfortunate that some manufacturers and rebuilders who understand this concept do not use it... or maybe they really do not understand it.

My 2 cents,

Ori Bukai - Owner/Founder of Allegro Pianos - CT / NYC area.

One can usually play at our showroom:

Bluthner, Steingraeber, Estonia, Haessler, Sauter, Kawai, Steinway, Bosendorfer and more.

www.allegropianos.com
Ori Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Apple,

I too am sorry that you feel distressed by reading this.
In fact, I'm sorry at this point for investing the time in this thread at all.

Ori

Bluthner, Steingraeber, Estonia, Haessler, Sauter, Kawai, Steinway, Bosendorfer and more.

www.allegropianos.com
M
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
M
Originally Posted by Ori

I feel that as dealers we have to be accurate in our posts.

Originally Posted by Ori

I'm sorry at this point for investing the time in this thread at all.

Dear Ori:

While it is really nice that you are back, and clear that you have much to say as witnessed by the incredible girth of the threads you participate in, I am sorry to tell you that it appears from this post thread that you are determined to take it down the same path that led to previous "issues."

For your convenience, I have quoted your posts (as you did with others throughout this thread). While your posts (some quoted within) don't appear to be at odds with each other, some would say they are diametrical; others might point out that in some of your posts you claim to disagree, then you propound the same material in a lengthy regurgitation of the same theory.
Originally Posted by Ori

The result was that I post much less ...

It is nice to see you now have plenty of time on your hands to write such long novellas (aka Magillah's), but I might suggest that succinct responses would be sufficient AND, perhaps, prudent. Others might say that a "response word limit" should be imposed, but then I must admit that I would be in trouble too, since your posts seem to inspire long retorts.
Originally Posted by Ori

In the past, I used to post here a lot of information ....

If you would consider my suggestion, it might prevent some from asking why you weren't completely honest with your earlier post in explaining honestly the true reason you haven't posted in quite some time.

To that end, I would like to Thank You for your kind invitation to visit your store in New York. I have actually been there before, when the tenancy of the space was more to my liking. As business has been very busy since I returned from Germany, with the preparation and delivery of a Steingraeber 272 purchased by composer Gordon Getty and preparation of another 272 for upcoming use at the Symphony (gee, I hope I get the Geometry right), I will have to decline your generous invitation to visit. But, since you have close relatives in San Francisco, I invite you to please come by my little shop the next time you visit them. They tell me my coffee rivals yours and I certainly would value your opinion, as I always do, and give it due consideration.

I hope this was helpful.

Russell I. Kassman
Technician -Consultant

FORMER/Semi-Retired: USA Rep.for C.Bechstein & Sauter; Founder/R. KASSMAN Piano; Consultant - GUANGZHOU Pearl River Piano Co.

www.RussellKassman.com
S
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
S
So what's in this thread for layman readers/potential piano buyers? For me at least a lot!

And no I do not find it distressing to read as I assume that whenever piano professionals participate in a technical debate they are supposed to be knowledgable enough to defend themselves when required.

And no I do not find this posts to be a discussion about what "is" is. They pass beyond the commonplaces we often have to read here: 'have a good technician regulated the action' - 'voicing can do miracles' - 'choose the piano that simply pleases you most' - 'read the Piano Buyer' - or worst 'that is how an acoustic piano is, it's afterall made of wood/felt/iron ..you have to live with it'.
The above suggestions may in many cases satisfy readers/consumers but I do not think this can be the reason why many continue visiting PWF?

This is why I could not agree with suggestions like:
Others might say that a "response word limit" should be imposed
or
succinct responses would be sufficient
. If this would become the general practice in future threads here I would suggest interested readers to at least save this thread with your favourites, even better take a hard copy of it.

And yes it requires some effort from the reader to follow the thread post by post, at least once a day as long as it lasts. And yes many people are no longer used to do this because many limit themselves to reading headlines in newspapers instead of in depth articles and prefer talk shows on television to in depth debates. This has unfortunately become so much part of our culture now that many find studying the piano too much of an effort with too little short term satisfaction in it!

So what is in this thread for me?

* That simple answers for issues with acoustic pianos do not exist:
In piano design, one thing affects another.

Those interested in knowing why a recent (from 2010 onwards) Estonia 190 sounds and feels distinctively different from pevious builts may want to re-read post #1690912. Something that kept puzzling me from my first encounter with such an Estonia 190 is now clear to me.

* That understanding the 'why' behind things as a consumer is important as not to be fooled by platitudes and that this can save you from making wrong costly decisions. E.g. I was once suggested by a Dutch independant (highly recommended) piano technician when he inspected my 168 and after having ventilated the 'platitude' "it's a rather short piano with rather short keys in combination with relatively heavy hammers", that what needed to be done was taking weight out of the hammers and lead out of the keys accordingly and have the action re-weighted/regulated. On itself a sensible suggestion as we learned here and can read on many other places that intertia matters a lot when persuing the best possible responsiveness. However apart from the fact this would have been a quite costly excercise I also learned here (e.g. again form post #1690912) why at the same time the outcome would have been - in terms of the sound effect on the piano - highly unpredictable. Now I am glad my gut feeling told me not to accept that proposition and I now also understand why I took the right decision.

* That now that I have had my 168 regulated and voiced by my excellent and competent dealer technician last week it now performs as never before. However I also know and understand that
It should as it has a very good action design and parts.
However, it is not likely to allow you the same degree of control that a new 190 will.
- that should I still wish somthing more/different the only way would be an upgrade or a different make altogether. (re post #1091574)

Strange enough it was not just the direct answers from Ori to my specific questions that showed me the whole picture (would have been perhaps a bit too succinct). It was in fact because others started participating in the debate after my question and arguments needed to be broadened and digged out that additional value was added.

By now I may have used excessive server space here, so I better stop! blush

Thank you all who participated.

schwammerl.

disclaimer: I have no connections with Ori or any other dealer participating here as I never met in person any North American dealer member here.

T
T
The espresso machine is finally working again at Allegro.

Has the OP received enough information to decide to keep his Estonia, or should he be sending his action to someone who can install unobtanium shanks on his hammers, and give those teflon bushings lying around every Steinway techs shop someplace new to reside.

I'm with Norbert on this one. Get a good tech to regulate the Estonia before deciding on an upgrade. It would seem to be a no-brainer financially. However, if what the OP really wants is a new instrument, then that is the direction he should go.

TC

Slang Dictionary

unobtanium definition

1. noun

something highly desirable that cannot be found; a fantastic, perfect metallic substance. (See also obtanium.) : Of course, his bike is made of unobtanium and should stand up in a volcanic eruption.

To all reading here I can say only this:

Showing off one's technical prowness leading to lengthy discussions of sorts is not where I see the real piano world happening.

Certainly not in the minds of regular piano shoppers.

I myself am not a technician and if I were, would not participate in these type discussions.
Coming from a family of engineers I know people have often quite different take on things with both of them frequently being equally right [or wrong..]

In my mind what really matters is going the extra mile pleasing piano owners and getting the job done.

Last week we sold a piano to someone who wanted to get a very special touch on her piano.
For the first time I was a bit at a loss fully understanding the request and how to accomplish this.

So we called in a "special gun" on Sundays who sat down with the customer, listened carefully to her concerns. After about 4 hours, the job was done and piano sold. Customer very happy.

To me this is what really counts.

No doubt in my mind that all of the participants would have gotten same results - " their own way" !

Norbert thumb

Last edited by Norbert; 06/08/11 02:35 PM.

the 225 on you tube at NAMM with Indrek..

altho I suppose many of you have seen this.

Ori Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by TC Johnson
The espresso machine is finally working again at Allegro.

Has the OP received enough information to decide to keep his Estonia, or should he be sending his action to someone who can install unobtanium shanks on his hammers, and give those teflon bushings lying around every Steinway techs shop someplace new to reside.

I'm with Norbert on this one. Get a good tech to regulate the Estonia before deciding on an upgrade. It would seem to be a no-brainer financially. However, if what the OP really wants is a new instrument, then that is the direction he should go.

TC

TC Johnson (and Norbert),

This thread was revived by Brent B on June 5th (after having been 'dormant') with a question that was directed to me.
It has little to do with the original poster's questions.
These have been answered quite quickly by several posters and I believe that most seemed to agree that he should try and consult a good tech regarding regulation before considering more substantial steps.

The revival thread has little to do with the original post. smile

www.allegropianos.com
Ori Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by schwammerl
So what's in this thread for layman readers/potential piano buyers? For me at least a lot!

And no I do not find it distressing to read as I assume that whenever piano professionals participate in a technical debate they are supposed to be knowledgable enough to defend themselves when required.

And no I do not find this posts to be a discussion about what "is" is. They pass beyond the commonplaces we often have to read here: 'have a good technician regulated the action' - 'voicing can do miracles' - 'choose the piano that simply pleases you most' - 'read the Piano Buyer' - or worst 'that is how an acoustic piano is, it's afterall made of wood/felt/iron ..you have to live with it'.
The above suggestions may in many cases satisfy readers/consumers but I do not think this can be the reason why many continue visiting PWF?

This is why I could not agree with suggestions like:
Others might say that a "response word limit" should be imposed
or
succinct responses would be sufficient
. If this would become the general practice in future threads here I would suggest interested readers to at least save this thread with your favourites, even better take a hard copy of it.

And yes it requires some effort from the reader to follow the thread post by post, at least once a day as long as it lasts. And yes many people are no longer used to do this because many limit themselves to reading headlines in newspapers instead of in depth articles and prefer talk shows on television to in depth debates. This has unfortunately become so much part of our culture now that many find studying the piano too much of an effort with too little short term satisfaction in it!

So what is in this thread for me?

* That simple answers for issues with acoustic pianos do not exist:

Those interested in knowing why a recent (from 2010 onwards) Estonia 190 sounds and feels distinctively different from pevious builts may want to re-read post #1690912. Something that kept puzzling me from my first encounter with such an Estonia 190 is now clear to me.

* That understanding the 'why' behind things as a consumer is important as not to be fooled by platitudes and that this can save you from making wrong costly decisions. E.g. I was once suggested by a Dutch independant (highly recommended) piano technician when he inspected my 168 and after having ventilated the 'platitude' "it's a rather short piano with rather short keys in combination with relatively heavy hammers", that what needed to be done was taking weight out of the hammers and lead out of the keys accordingly and have the action re-weighted/regulated. On itself a sensible suggestion as we learned here and can read on many other places that intertia matters a lot when persuing the best possible responsiveness. However apart from the fact this would have been a quite costly excercise I also learned here (e.g. again form post #1690912) why at the same time the outcome would have been - in terms of the sound effect on the piano - highly unpredictable. Now I am glad my gut feeling told me not to accept that proposition and I now also understand why I took the right decision.

* That now that I have had my 168 regulated and voiced by my excellent and competent dealer technician last week it now performs as never before. However I also know and understand that
It should as it has a very good action design and parts.
However, it is not likely to allow you the same degree of control that a new 190 will.
- that should I still wish somthing more/different the only way would be an upgrade or a different make altogether. (re post #1091574)

Strange enough it was not just the direct answers from Ori to my specific questions that showed me the whole picture (would have been perhaps a bit too succinct). It was in fact because others started participating in the debate after my question and arguments needed to be broadened and digged out that additional value was added.

By now I may have used excessive server space here, so I better stop! blush

Thank you all who participated.

schwammerl.

disclaimer: I have no connections with Ori or any other dealer participating here as I never met in person any North American dealer member here.

Schwammerl,

Thank you for your kind words.

As my posts in this 'revived' thread were aimed to answer mostly you and Brent B...I'm glad that you found my comments helpful and worthwhile to bookmark.

I think that members like you, that are interested in in depth information about pianos are perhaps the most valuable contributors to the forum.

If everyone knew everything, there would be little to discuss except perhaps 'did I get a good 'deal' on my XYZ piano in that 'once in a lifetime sale' last weekend?'... smile

It is comments like yours and the knowledge that we can and do make a difference that makes the time investment worth while.

For convenience, I'm adding here the posts you refereed to as being particularly helpful to you so that other intersted readers may not need to search for these through the entire thread

Posted by Ori:

Brent B,

Regarding the Estonia 190:

The change to the Estonia action responsiveness actually started with some modification to the soundboard design and its fitting to the rim.
This allowed for the use of a somewhat lighter hammer without sacrificing tone (in fact, refining the tone)... which in turn allowed for reduced key mass resulting in a more responsive action.

Also, the company paid careful attention to reducing action friction which further improved the touch.

Regarding Estonia's new model 225:

As befitting a new model, the 225 got a completely new action design.

Just yesterday, after having worked on the action and voicing of a recently arrived model 225 I played the piano for an hour or so.
I feel that the 225 has one of the smoothest and most responsive actions I have ever encountered on any piano, and especially when considering how three dimensional and sustaining is the tone of this piano (which again, has to do with the overall design of pianos but can affect the action/touch greatly).

I really enjoyed playing this piano!

Of course, the action is made by Renner in Germany...but the design, geometry, key length, etc... are different from other Estonia models.

I hope this helps.

Ori

Posted by Ori:

Schwammerl,

Regarding your questions.

1. Yes, the feel of the actions (as perfectly 'balanced as they be' will still be different because of the variables you mentioned (as well as others that might seem less connected).

You use the words responsiveness and contolability...and its hard to determine what you mean to describe by using these words without you being here.

Most often, 'responsiveness' describes the feeling one gets when pressing down on the keys and the quickness it reacts to the pressure of the fingers.

The more mass in both sides of the action...the lesser is the responsiveness.
the less mass in both sides of the action, the greater is the responsiveness.

'Controlability' (or control) may be used to describe the effort it takes to control and overcome the inertia in the key as it bounces back up.
The more within the key, the greater is the inertia and the 'controlability' is diminished.

2. Of course, the voicing (as well as room acoustics) can affect the perceived touch of the player.
An identical mellower piano in the same acoustical environment would have to be played with more power than one that is voiced more openly.

Thus, one may refer to it as 'heavier' although the actual weighting of the two pianos may be identical.

Another angle is that setting the action regulation differently will result in different tones to identical playing.
One may require more or less force to produce the same tone on two identically voiced pianos in the same acoustical environment just because the action is regulated differently.

In all, I'm glad that your 168 feels great now. It should as it has a very good action design and parts.

Last edited by Ori; 06/08/11 05:06 PM. Reason: added quotes

www.allegropianos.com
T
T
Redundant questions eliminated.

TC

Last edited by TC Johnson; 06/08/11 05:09 PM.
S
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
S
So we called in a "special gun" on Sundays who sat down with the customer, listened carefully to her concerns. After about 4 hours, the job was done and piano sold. Customer very happy.

Hi Norbert,

I have no reason to doubt your customer was very heppy indeed and that you offer all your your customers an excellent pre and post sales service.

As I cannot speak for the North American market I cannot judge whether or not this is representative for the vast majority of North American dealers although I doubt this is the case.

What I do know is that in many European countries the number of competent dealerships is quite thin and that not many qualified independent super techs are around. Whenever then European customers of these mediocre dealership have technical problems or have special wishes they are often lost.
Although the European piano market is not neglectable I know that European forum members are a minority here.

Untill further notice this is still the Piano World Forum and unless some day the name changes into the North American Piano Forum we are happy that some members take the time to answer our questions in dept.

schwammerl.

4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
In reading this thread, I considered the technical and general responses and had some thoughts.

None of the design variables exist by themselves except in theory. The material (and therefore the mass) of the parts work within tolerances and extreme examples fail. But in reference to the hammers, the material correlates to the tone as well as the mass. Felt density is not static or even linear. Also, if a hammer produces too dull of a tone, this affects the perception of responsiveness. Piano actions could be redesigned for a greater mechanical advantage, but to what end? Ultimately, the goal is to make pianos more desirable by way of being ... lighter, heavier, more accelerated, more balanced, more powerful, more sustaining, or more of whatever is asked for.

It is generally easier for people to agree on what will not work than what will work best. In history, there have been leaders and disciples of design theories for almost any direction. The rudder of this ship is ultimately consumer buying habits (and we are influenced by both truth and industry spin). This ship steers slowly.

For example, the spinet wasn't created because it was a "better" mousetrap. It satisfied the market. Some changes are evolution and improvements, but so many are for the benefit of the manufacturer and suited to the reasonable industry goal of selling to the fickle public.

For a small maker like Estonia, I feel the changes aren't about costs (many changes actually cost more) but about refining and defining both the character and attributes within a very traditional and fundamentally accepted build principle. Thankfully, each year a few hundred people both want and can afford this choice. A non-traditional approach to changes would be at odds with this audience. Having 50 branded stores is not part of their definition of success.

Sam Bennett
PianoWorks - Atlanta Piano Dealer
Bösendorfer, Estonia, Seiler, Grotrian, Hailun
Pre-Owned: Yamaha, Kawai, Steinway & other fine pianos
Full Restoration Shop
www.PianoWorks.com
www.youtube.com/PianoWorksAtlanta
T
T
Originally Posted by Norbert

In my mind what really matters is going the extra mile pleasing piano owners and getting the job done.

Last week we sold a piano to someone who wanted to get a very special touch on her piano.
For the first time I was a bit at a loss fully understanding the request and how to accomplish this.

Norbert thumb

Norbert,

I am very happy indeed with the piano - both the tone and the touch. It is unlike other pianos in the same (or even 30% above) budget category that I trialed in the last 3 months.

Thank you so much for the wonderful piano and great customer service - I am sure the next tuning/service will refine it even more for me, as I am still exploring the opportunities the L190 gives me, and there is A LOT to explore, believe me smile

P.S. The short-listed competing models I was seriously considering were Bechstein Academy (190) and Schimmel Konzert (189T). Estonia L190 wins hands down, with its beautiful deep / velvety tone and very smooth and responsive action.

I am so glad I found my piano. smile

My apologies for jumping in and taking this off-topic.

Tatiana

Tatiana

Estonia L190 (2011)
My recordings on YouTube
Tatiana:

Thank you very much - I'm honoured!

You're exactly the type customer which makes it all worth it.... thumb

By the way Tatiana is an international expert on tomato seeds sending them all over the world. If anybody here is interested, pm her - you'll never find this variety anywhere else..
[needed to do the plug - truly amazing!! ]

Working long hours in the garden can be challenging for hands and fingers, so we made her new Estonia "tomato proof" wink

Enjoy!!

Norbert smile

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Gombessa, Piano World, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Pianodisc PDS-128+ calibration
by Dalem01 - 04/15/24 04:50 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,384
Posts3,349,179
Members111,631
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission