Not sure if I have the right place.

Is there a name for an inconclusive cadence on a tonic suspended fourth chord?

I was listening to a piece the other day and heard an effect I liked, and the nearest I can recreate it is G C F in left hand with a C'-B suspension in the right.

Ringing any bells for anyone?

"Nine? Too late."