2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
32 members (Cominut, Animisha, brennbaer, crab89, aphexdisklavier, fullerphoto, admodios, busa, drumour, Foxtrot3, 3 invisible), 1,222 guests, and 265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
N
I posted back on March 12th and was awaiting the courses arrival...after some of the posts and comments, I was getting wary but.....

it has since arrived and I am loving it... both hands.. know 16 chords already.. can do a really nice roll embellishment... sounds great and its fun... I am only on book 2 .. step 6 in his 25 step course... I cant wait to see whats in store for me in later books...

so far I am in impressed...

J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
But what I want to know, nuddernewf, is why it's so important to you to post only on this topic, and only after it was brought up after a 6-month hiatus, and the only people posting, besides those of us who are skeptical, are brand new ABFers who have posted - only on this topic. Like maybe they're looking to specifically post about how good this program is.

It still looks strange to me.

But I'm known for being skeptical.

Cathy

Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Perhaps "more music" is always the answer, no matter what the question might be! - Qwerty53
V
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
V
Originally Posted by jotur
But what I want to know, nuddernewf, is why it's so important to you to post only on this topic, and only after it was brought up after a 6-month hiatus, and the only people posting, besides those of us who are skeptical, are brand new ABFers who have posted - only on this topic. Like maybe they're looking to specifically post about how good this program is.

It still looks strange to me.

But I'm known for being skeptical.

Cathy

+1. If these posters' sole purpose to sign up to the forum is to toot the horn of this system and they're not interested in discussing anything else on the forum, you gotta ask what their real motives are and whether they're really unbiased or not.

E
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
E
Who needs to ask (what their real motives are)?!!! hahahaha!!!!!

Teacher, Composer, Writer, Speaker
Working with Hal Leonard, Alfred, Faber, and Australian Music Examination Board
Music in syllabuses by ABRSM, AMEB, Trinity Guildhall, ANZCA, NZMEB, and more
www.elissamilne.wordpress.com

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by nuddernewf

it has since arrived and I am loving it... both hands.. know 16 chords already.. can do a really nice roll embellishment... sounds great and its fun... I am only on book 2 .. step 6 in his 25 step course... I cant wait to see whats in store for me in later books...

so far I am in impressed...

Glad to hear it's working out for you, nuddernewf. smile

N
N
you asked why I used this topic...

When I was innitially looking for information about the program a few days before I was booked to attend a workshop, there wasnt much out there. In fact there still isnt... thats why I subscribed to this forum and asked questions... which by the way I got no real answers on

I guess because I went in blind and basically came out pleasently surprised, it might be nice for others to know that - seeing as they are probably doing the same searches on the system as I did.

Also this is a piano forum.... Until I have more experience, and feel I have something to contribute, I am just sitting back watching and if the need arrises I will post.. If you notice my initial posts were wondering if anyone else knew anything about this program (who cares if the topic is years old or months old).. Its obviously something that is still on the market. Then I took a chance spent my money, had it for a few weeks - posted I was finding it great, but it appears you all want just the negative. If I had come back and said it was all a crock, the majority of you would have cheered it, by human nature you want others to fail.

lastly, without knowing me, dont question my integrity, I dont have an alterior motive when it comes to passing compliments or just as freely giving critism about a product or service....This is a forum for discussion, I just followed a topic that was posted on before, without any real answers or responces...

Next time I post on the merits of kraft dinner

R
R0B Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
R
Originally Posted by nuddernewf

Next time I post on the merits of kraft dinner

Then, I will really know it is a crock :-)

Rob
D
D
Once bitten, twice shy.

Its a bit much to expect people to give any newbie the benefit of the doubt if they have read the rest of the thread with people signing up to solely to discuss one subject. Blame them.

Any genuine posts will just look like more socks at this stage. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Nobody is disputing the course contents or wanting it to be crap. There are plenty of fakebook/improb/composing etc type courses doing these here.

4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
Nuddernewf, Dat was geweldig de manier waarop je verteld iedereen te springen in een meer verstand gaan al hun negatieve gelul. Goed voor u!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Pianodisc PDS-128+ calibration
by Dalem01 - 04/15/24 04:50 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,384
Posts3,349,179
Members111,631
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission