Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
57 registered members (AZNpiano, ando, Charles Cohen, CharlesXX, 7uturu, bennevis, Avid, ChatNoir, 12 invisible), 1,165 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Just made my first CD!! #1108117
12/20/06 12:34 AM
12/20/06 12:34 AM
Lexington, Kentucky
Monica K. Offline OP

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
Monica K.  Offline OP

Lexington, Kentucky
As everybody in the forum knows and is sick of hearing me blab on about, I recently bought a Zoom H4 digital recorder which has made it very easy for me to make hiss- and distortion-free recordings.

So for the past few weeks I have been staring down the Red Dot and recording most of the pieces in my active repertoire.

And... I am right now, even as I am typing, listening to the first CD I have burned of my pieces playing on my home stereo system! yippie

For somebody as technologically illiterate as I am, it was not an easy journey, and I will spare you the details of all the mistakes and false starts I made trying to get the .wav files off the Zoom, to my laptop where audacity is downloaded, normalizing them in audacity, transferring them to a USB flash drive, to my downstairs computer where the CD burner is, to Windows Media where I could make the playlist and finally burn the CD. Suffice to say, it is possible to screw up at each of those steps, and I did. :rolleyes:

But I accomplished my mission of having the CDs ready to give out for Christmas. smile

I am really psyched about this. My goal is to create a new volume every year and have a permanent set of disks showing my (hoped for) progress.

And the quality of the sound is really impressive... no background hiss or clicking or anything.

Boy I love my Zoom! heart

Mason & Hamlin A -- 91997
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/pianomonica
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108118
12/20/06 12:39 AM
12/20/06 12:39 AM
mr_super-hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member
mr_super-hunky  Offline
4000 Post Club Member
Great post Monica!

Any way you could link your cd to the 2006 time capsule?, or can we pick up up your latest copy @ Tower records?

I want a signed and numbered copy! wink

BTW, you've come a long way baby!! :p

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108119
12/20/06 12:44 AM
12/20/06 12:44 AM
Lexington, Kentucky
Monica K. Offline OP

Monica K.  Offline OP

Lexington, Kentucky
Originally posted by mr_super-hunky:
I want a signed and numbered copy! wink

Well, you won't want it after I tell you that I tried many, many, many agonizing times to get a decent take of Cristofori's Dream but never did. That piece is just too darned long to play through without messing up at least once! It will have to wait for next year's volume, I'm afraid.

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108120
12/20/06 12:46 AM
12/20/06 12:46 AM
Marietta, GA
Les Koltvedt Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Les Koltvedt  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Marietta, GA
Welcome to the club... with only a half a dozen or so recorded, I have been listening to myself for a few months now...great learning tool as you travel down the road.

I had mine playing in the car and we picked up my Mom...we're driving along and she says...'boy, that sounds nice, who is it?' I had to point out the errors to prove it was me. (btw, thats why I play mistakes, so everyone knows it's real. rolls eyes and grins

ditto to msh's post...YOU'VE COME A LOOOOONG WAY BABY... congrats.

come on mr_super-hunky...shave one of those llamas and spend the $$ on one.

Les Koltvedt
Servicing the Greater Atlanta Area.
www.well-lovedpiano.com/atlanta-piano-technicians/
PTG Associate
(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108121
12/20/06 12:58 AM
12/20/06 12:58 AM
not in Japan anymore
ShiroKuro Offline
4000 Post Club Member
ShiroKuro  Offline
4000 Post Club Member
not in Japan anymore
Monica, wonderful!!! Brava!!!! And just in time for Christmas, the recepients of your CDs will be so delighted!

So, what's on the CD? What did you do for a cover (if anything) We need more details! smile

And most of all, any chance we'll get to hear any of it?!!!!

Started piano June 1999. My recordings at Box.Net:
https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108122
12/20/06 09:09 AM
12/20/06 09:09 AM
Louisville, KY
rocky Offline
1000 Post Club Member
rocky  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Louisville, KY
Way to go Monica!! I'm not nearly as good as you but I've shared some of my playing on CD with family and they seemed to enjoy it...actually keep asking for more (not sure why wink ). It's also kind of fun to listen to yourself in the car. I'm still amazed even at my lowly level of playing the way it sounds, when less than 2 years ago I couldn't play a thing on the piano.

Keep making those CD's !

When I reach the place I'm going, I will surely know my way.
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108123
12/20/06 09:29 AM
12/20/06 09:29 AM
Illinois
loveschopintoomuch Offline
4000 Post Club Member
loveschopintoomuch  Offline
4000 Post Club Member
Illinois
Congratulations, Monica: thumb

You certainly have a lot of perservance with all the techno stuff. Just reading how to put the thing together would have done me in. confused

And what a wonderful idea to record one each year. You play so beautifully (yes! you do!), and a CD for each year would not only be wonderful for you, but also something for your children to cherish.

A Merry Christmas to you and yours. heart

Kathleen

After playing Chopin, I feel as if I had been weeping over sins that I had never committed, and mourning over tragedies that were not my own." Oscar Wilde, 1891
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108124
12/20/06 09:31 AM
12/20/06 09:31 AM
boston north
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member
lilylady  Offline
4000 Post Club Member
boston north
THat's fantastic Monica.

I was hoping to get a Zoom and do something for CD's for the family for XMAS too, but it started to all sound rather complicated, the last time I checked in the zoom thread. So mine is not even ordered yet.

How IS the quality?

And what did you learn that you could share with us in one easy lesson? What the heck is normalizing? How did you overide the program that was sent with it? Where did you put it in regards to the piano?

I have burned CD's before so that part I can handle but the Audacity thing? Not a clue.

And transferring them to flash drive? I don't know what that means either, although I have copied, as I mentioned above. Maybe that was part of it?

I bet your CD is just wonderful and you must be so proud of all that you have accomplished this past year!

LL

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108125
12/20/06 10:50 AM
12/20/06 10:50 AM
Toronto
Kawaigirl1 Offline
500 Post Club Member
Kawaigirl1  Offline
500 Post Club Member
Toronto
CONGRATS Monica to your first CD! thumb

Sure would love to hear all the songs on your CD.
Since S-H is first in line for your signed & numbered copy, I'll have to be 2nd in line then. smile

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108126
12/20/06 11:34 AM
12/20/06 11:34 AM
Marietta, GA
Les Koltvedt Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Les Koltvedt  Offline
3000 Post Club Member
Marietta, GA
ME third then....- pouting ... I just thought it was a given- do you need a SASE? Can you guarantee it by Christmas?

Congratulations, just think what next year will bring thumb

Les Koltvedt
Servicing the Greater Atlanta Area.
www.well-lovedpiano.com/atlanta-piano-technicians/
PTG Associate
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108127
12/20/06 11:37 AM
12/20/06 11:37 AM
Maine
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Peyton  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
Maine
Nice! If it sounds anything like what you have been posting here it must sound great.

"One's real life is often the life that one does not lead."- Oscar Wilde
www.youtube.com/Biffer5
www.peytonart.com

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108128
12/20/06 11:51 AM
12/20/06 11:51 AM
PA
mdp1w Offline
mdp1w  Offline
PA
Wow, Monica, Good for YOU!!

Plus, all your family and friends will receive a gift that is truly from your heart.

Originally posted by lilylady:

And what did you learn that you could share with us in one easy lesson? What the heck is normalizing? How did you overide the program that was sent with it? Where did you put it in regards to the piano?

I have burned CD's before so that part I can handle but the Audacity thing? Not a clue.

And transferring them to flash drive? I don't know what that means either, although I have copied, as I mentioned above. Maybe that was part of it?

Like lilylady, I too have LOTS of questions -- be prepared -- AFTER the holidays!

Daria

Only love is real, everything else is of ego and is an illusion.
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108129
12/20/06 11:54 AM
12/20/06 11:54 AM
Hampshire, England
O
Ozor Mox Offline
Ozor Mox  Offline
O
Hampshire, England
Argh Monica! I have been trying to make a piano CD for almost a year now! My sister wanted it for her 25th birthday in January and I have tried so many different combinations of cables and setups. A MIDI to USB connection didn't work, a line-out/line-in cable won't work (no line-in on my laptop), my laptop's microphone isn't good enough to record anything...

I've now finally bought a condenser microphone that should be good enough quality to record using either my acoustic or digital and maybe have that CD ready for her 26th! :rolleyes: Still, at least I can play more a year on!

Anyway sorry for hijacking your thread with my own piano CD experience, but this is something my family have been pestering me all year for!

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108130
12/20/06 11:55 AM
12/20/06 11:55 AM
Ohio, USA
signa Offline
8000 Post Club Member
signa  Offline
8000 Post Club Member
Ohio, USA
it's a great accomplishment, and good for you!

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108131
12/20/06 11:57 AM
12/20/06 11:57 AM
pianopicker Offline
pianopicker  Offline
What a wonderful thing to be able to save your "piano memories" like pictures in a photo album. CDs are also a great way to share your music without the anxiety of performing live. If someone wants to hear you play something just pop in a CD of your latest hits.

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108132
12/20/06 12:26 PM
12/20/06 12:26 PM
New Hampshire, USA
IrishMak Offline
1000 Post Club Member
IrishMak  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
New Hampshire, USA
Congratulations, Monica! What a great achievment, and I'm sure everyone will just love it!!

-Mak

1889 Mason & Hamlin screwstringer upright
Kawai MP-4 digital

---------------------------
When life hands you lemons, throw them back and add some of your own. Stupid life.
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108133
12/20/06 12:40 PM
12/20/06 12:40 PM
mr_super-hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member
mr_super-hunky  Offline
4000 Post Club Member
Originally posted by Monica Kern:
Originally posted by mr_super-hunky:
[b] I want a signed and numbered copy! wink

Well, you won't want it after I tell you that I tried many, many, many agonizing times to get a decent take of Cristofori's Dream but never did. That piece is just too darned long to play through without messing up at least once! It will have to wait for next year's volume, I'm afraid. [/b]
Oh, C;mon!!.

How many mistakes could there possibly be? A LOT less then mine with pops and cracks everywhere!! bah

Maybe you could make me a special "directors cut" that includes your christofori's dream!.......Please!!

BTW, I smell a new ABF members CD thread brewing!! wink

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108134
12/20/06 01:15 PM
12/20/06 01:15 PM
L
Lisztener Offline
500 Post Club Member
Lisztener  Offline
500 Post Club Member
L
Congrats, Monica,

What a wonderful gift for loved ones. It's something they will cherish forever and probably have more meaning in the long run than a personal journal. The intent in a journal is admirable, but in this fast-paced existence it's difficult to carve the time from the day to write it. The piano CD contains your soul in a different form but no less expressive than a journal and much easier to access.

I hope to get around twelve of my best (some of which I have yet to learn) before copying to a CD.

When you have time, please let us know the content.

Super!

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108135
12/20/06 01:21 PM
12/20/06 01:21 PM
Germany, near Cologne
Patty39 Offline
Patty39  Offline
Germany, near Cologne
Now this is really a wonderful Christmas gift! Tremendous!

Could you put the name of your Zoom-thing in your signature line along with your M&H? (Just a silly suggestion)

Patty

In love with life
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108136
12/20/06 01:24 PM
12/20/06 01:24 PM
Groningen, Netherlands
Arjen Offline
Arjen  Offline
Groningen, Netherlands
Great to hear you've done it. smile I'm not sure if you have any commercial intentions but if you don't could you maybe upload it someplace? Looking forward to hear it if possible!

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108137
12/20/06 04:01 PM
12/20/06 04:01 PM
Lexington, Kentucky
Monica K. Offline OP

Monica K.  Offline OP

Lexington, Kentucky
Wow! I was up last night until 12:45 working on these CDs, and had commitments all morning, so just now had the chance to check this thread. What a wonderful outpouring of support. heart

Let's see if I can hit most of the questions that were raised:

What's on the CD? Mostly pieces by David Nevue (Solitude, Wonderland, Home, Overcome, Emerald Valley, The Gift) and Einaudi (Nefeli, Un mondo a parte, Dietro Casa, Limbo, Una Mattina). Tiersen's "Comptine." And a couple of others I'll keep secret for now because they may be pressed into action for future recitals. wink

The really aggravating thing is that at 12:47 a.m., as I was getting ready for bed, I realized that in all the transferring of files and creating playlists etc. I had left off one 8-minute piece I was particularly proud of. This was after burning 10 copies. Aarrrrgggh! mad Oh well. It just means I have a head start on next year's CD. :rolleyes:

The cover I got from Microsoft Word; if you open up Word and search for "labels" and scroll down the list, there's a template for CD jewel case covers. In future years I'll probably explore some of the label making kits you can buy. But for something quick and easy, this sufficed.

Roberta, the Zoom is really ridiculously easy to use. As someone who has tried recording using a microphone and a laptop, I can vouch that this is much easier and virtually foolproof. The quality is very good, imho. The best part is that there is never any clipping, distortion, or hisses. So when I play the CD on my stereo system, it sounds like a "real" CD. When I was listening to my various recordings through headphones, trying to select which ones to put on the CD, the contrast between my Zoom files and my condensor mic files was so striking that I ended up not using any of my non-Zoom files. They all had a noticeable hiss and usually some degree of clipping.

You can get better sound than the Zoom with fancier setups, e.g., expensive mics and a mixer and pre-amp (I just love what jollyroger has been able to do with his), but I wasn't willing to put the time, money, and learning effort into accomplishing that.

"Normalizing" is a process that equalizes the volume of different tracks recorded at different times. This lets you put multiple tracks on a CD without having to constantly turn the volume up and down for each track. It is very easy to do with audacity. Audacity is a free program for recording and editing music files that you can download off the web. It is very very easy to use. I'm not sure what you meant by "how do you override the program that was sent with it." The Zoom comes with a disc containing Cubase bundled with it. But I didn't even install the software, so there was nothing to override. (Others who use Cubase say it's harder to use than audacity. It has features that audacity does not, but I haven't needed them, so I'll stick with the easy program.)

In listening to others' experience with the Zoom, I would say that most of the time the resulting files are somewhat low in volume. So normalizing helps quite a bit.

The Zoom comes with a USB cable that allows you to connect it to your computer. Your computer basically treats the Zoom like a removable drive, and you can copy, rename, and delete files easily with your computer. Then just open the .wav files in audacity, and you can edit out the dead space at the beginning and end of the piece, normalize the file, and then export it either as a .wav or .mp3.

Then it's just a matter of creating a playlist in Windows Media to burn the CD. That was the hardest part for me, actually, because it took me a while to figure out that you had to move the music files to the "My music" folder in order for Windows Media to find them. I think. At least that's how I finally got it to work.

The whole flash drive thing was just my inefficiency; I had audacity on my laptop, but I couldn't burn CDs on it, so I had to copy the files onto a USB flash drive and then to my basement computer. In the future I'll just install audacity on the basement computer and work only on it.

Ozor Mox, I admit that I am a brainwashed Zoomie, but my advice to you is to not even open up your new microphone. Throw it away or send it back, and get yourself a Zoom instead. You will save yourself hours of frustration in fiddling with the mic and the cables and whatnot. Whereas if you get a Zoom you'll have that CD for your sister in a matter of weeks. wink

Arjen, I don't know how to upload a CD. I've uploaded several of the tracks individually; they're sprinkled around in the various Zoom, piano bar, and Christmas music threads.

Anyway, this has truly been a thrilling experience. Monster, I know exactly what you mean about the thrill of being able to listen to yourself. It's a tangible sense of accomplishment and real source of gratification. I'm also looking forward to being able to go back and compare it 5 years from now to my "Volume 5." (Presumably, there will be noticeable improvement! :rolleyes: )

I'm even giving copies to my kids. I'm sure their little faces will fall when they open it this Christmas ("uh, gee, mom. A cd of your piano playing. Just what I always wanted."), but I also know that they'll be glad to have it when I'm dead and gone.

Anyway, I'll be glad to offer more specific help to anybody who is similarly inspired. Not sure how much help I'll be, though, as a lot of my actions last night consisted of clicking on things randomly until the right things popped up.

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108138
12/20/06 04:11 PM
12/20/06 04:11 PM
Alberta, Canada
2play4U Offline
2play4U  Offline
Alberta, Canada
Congratulations, this is quite an accomplishment. You have been an inspiration to me, and your excitement in getting the Zoom, inspired me to purchase one as well. I echo your comments that the device couldn’t be simpler to use, and does a great job at recording.

Now if I could just get the courage you have to upload one of my recordings...

Mike
Estonia 168 in ebony polish, serial no. 1378
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108139
12/20/06 04:15 PM
12/20/06 04:15 PM
Roswell, Georgia
N
NancyM333 Offline
1000 Post Club Member
NancyM333  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
N
Roswell, Georgia
Okay, now that Monica has talked about recording these pieces live, I'm embarrassed to say that I did a CD a couple of years ago at a recording studio (a gift of my wonderful teacher) where they EDITED out all of my mistakes! I continued to go there as I learned pieces one at a time, and it costs about $60 per piece to get it recorded and edited. Now I realize if I were just a little less nervous at the red dot, I could just do it at home much cheaper! That will be my goal for next year.

Great job, Monica!

Nancy

Estonia 168
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108140
12/20/06 04:17 PM
12/20/06 04:17 PM
Lexington, Kentucky
Monica K. Offline OP

Monica K.  Offline OP

Lexington, Kentucky
You don't need courage, Mike, to upload a recording. That's the great thing about the internet!! Nobody is watching so you can just upload it quietly and then run and hide in your pantry. wink And if you upload it in the piano bar here, we will all be very nice. Just do it!

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108141
12/20/06 04:38 PM
12/20/06 04:38 PM
Portland, Or.
G
gabytu Offline
1000 Post Club Member
gabytu  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
G
Portland, Or.
Monica, You are an inspiration to those of us who need the Idiot's guide to PC's and other crutches in order to do much on the computer.
I am impatiently waiting to get my new Zoom H4--the orginal one came without tripod, and instead of sending me a tripod, they prefer to ship me a new Zoom in exchange for the one minus a tripod. Seems like a cumbersome way to do things, but they must have their reasons. The new one is being shpped express and should be here Fri. or Sat. at the latest.

My computer has a built in CD burner and I have used it for storing pictures and things and the process has been simple. Now let's hope it is as easy to make a CD with the Zoom.

Enough of this chatter. Back to the piano for me. Really gotta nail some pieces so that they are good enough to store for posterity on a CD.Gaby Tu

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108142
12/20/06 04:49 PM
12/20/06 04:49 PM
Netherlands
mahlzeit Offline
1000 Post Club Member
mahlzeit  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Netherlands
I also just made a CD, just for fun really. To make the cover, I used a free paint program called The GIMP .

A CD cover is 709 by 709 pixels at 150 DPI. DPI means "dots per inch". The higher this value, the better the print quality. If you have an inkjet printer, it can probably handle 300 DPI just fine, which looks better, but also requires a bigger image (more pixels).

I actually made an image that is 1418x709 pixels, so that it has a front and an inside when you fold it in half. Then you simply print it as landscape on heavy glossy photopaper. Cut it out, fold it in half, stuff it in the CD case. Looks almost professional. smile

No idea what chords you are playing? Reverse Chord Finder Pro will tell you!
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108143
12/20/06 04:56 PM
12/20/06 04:56 PM
Lexington, Kentucky
Monica K. Offline OP

Monica K.  Offline OP

Lexington, Kentucky
Originally posted by NancyM333:
Okay, now that Monica has talked about recording these pieces live, I'm embarrassed to say that I did a CD a couple of years ago at a recording studio (a gift of my wonderful teacher) where they EDITED out all of my mistakes!
Two reactions: (a) What a *marvelous* gift idea of your teacher's!! Special and unique and so appropriate. You're a lucky student indeed. smile

(b) Yesterday, as I was playing "Cristofori's Dream" for the 314th time in a futile attempt to get a take that was reasonably clean, I would have GLADLY paid $60 for the privilege of having a recording expert edit out my glaring mistakes!! laugh

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108144
12/20/06 05:19 PM
12/20/06 05:19 PM
Cape Cod
H
hv Offline
1000 Post Club Member
hv  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
H
Cape Cod
Hi, Monica. Congratulations on your accomplishment. Seems like just yesterday you were trying to figure out the input jacks on your computer. Bet it won't be long till we see your name on I-Tunes.

Howard

Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108145
12/20/06 08:20 PM
12/20/06 08:20 PM
S. California
Van Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Van  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
S. California
Congrats, Monica. You inspire us all.

[Linked Image]
Re: Just made my first CD!! #1108146
12/21/06 02:41 AM
12/21/06 02:41 AM
In a state full of Volcanoes
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member
wolfindmist  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
In a state full of Volcanoes
You go girl!

I have my own weapon of mass destruction in the form of a "teenage" German Shepherd. Anything she spies and can get ahold of is fair game.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  BB Player 

Check Out Our Newsletter!
Our August 2018 Free Newsletter for Piano Enthusiasts is here now, check it out!
Piano World Newsletter
(ad)
Pianoforall
PianoForAll
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Korg SP-250 sounds only coming from headphones
by Chadley99. 08/16/18 10:33 PM
ABRSM piano guides
by alexcawley. 08/16/18 07:40 PM
Is my teacher pacing lessons to quickly?
by Avid. 08/16/18 05:55 PM
Baldwin SF-10 search & other info
by mypianos4evr. 08/16/18 05:52 PM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Steingraeber
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics186,926
Posts2,739,278
Members90,786
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission