Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
What's Hot!!
Hurricane Irma & Our Piano Friends!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Tuning a Piano
How to Tune Pianos
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
4th Finger Enigma Resolved!
Schumann's 4th Finger Enigma Resolved!
Who's Online Now
121 registered members (bennevis, accordeur, Beakybird, alphonsus, alfredo capurso, andy250, 29 invisible), 1,676 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 49 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 49
#2108085 - 06/25/13 08:05 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: malkin]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
BUMP!

Holy moly; I'm just going slowly.
Is that just the nature of book 3? I was out of town (working) for the weekend. I feel like I'm starting over on my current Alfred pieces, the syrupy special day and the not particularly elegant rag. Stravinsky and Martha Mier did just fine with 3 days off and are just about where I left them.


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2108193 - 06/26/13 01:31 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,598
sinophilia Offline

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014
sinophilia  Offline

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014


Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,598
Italy
Book 3 is indeed slow. And IMO a bit too challenging for what it gives in return. I have not given it up completely but I've only been playing Jazz Ostinato from it in the last two months. On the other hand, I had fun picking up book 1 again and going through its tunes, almost sight-reading. One needs some gratification once in a while! I plan to do that with book 2 to see if I have actually progressed at all.


Diana & Wally - Yamaha W110BW
To create a beautiful sound, one must imagine it at first and then learn to produce fluid physical motions that breathe life into music. (Shirley Kirsten)
http://soundcloud.com/sinophilia
[Linked Image]
#2108236 - 06/26/13 05:26 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: malkin]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
Australia
Originally Posted by malkin
BUMP!

Holy moly; I'm just going slowly.
Is that just the nature of book 3? I was out of town (working) for the weekend. I feel like I'm starting over on my current Alfred pieces, the syrupy special day and the not particularly elegant rag. Stravinsky and Martha Mier did just fine with 3 days off and are just about where I left them.


I know what you mean by the syrupy Special Day.....I really loved this when I first heard it, now after a few weeks playing it I am just over it.

I only pick pieces at random from the book (but do intend to learn them all). What I do is find a piece I want to learn, find the hard bit and try for a few days to a week to learn just that part. If it's too difficult I leave it and come back a little later (sometimes a month). Miraculously when I come back to the piece it doesn't seem so hard and progress is quite quick to finish the whole piece.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2108244 - 06/26/13 06:46 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: sinophilia]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
Australia
Originally Posted by sinophilia
On the other hand, I had fun picking up book 1 again and going through its tunes, almost sight-reading. One needs some gratification once in a while! I plan to do that with book 2 to see if I have actually progressed at all.


Improvements in sight reading are golden, but also a great indication of how far you have come.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
#2109473 - 06/28/13 05:28 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: malkin]  
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,598
sinophilia Offline

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014
sinophilia  Offline

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014


Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,598
Italy
Originally Posted by malkin
Oops, I meant 'Cinq Doigts.'


Thank you malkin, I downloaded these and will try them later today. I'm hungry for stuff to read and practice that's not too frustrating. Right now I'd rather spend a month on Stravinsky or Burgmuller than on a single Afred's song.


Diana & Wally - Yamaha W110BW
To create a beautiful sound, one must imagine it at first and then learn to produce fluid physical motions that breathe life into music. (Shirley Kirsten)
http://soundcloud.com/sinophilia
[Linked Image]
#2109512 - 06/28/13 08:29 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
I hope you love them as much as I do! They are easy and impossible at the same time: a delicious combination. wink


I'm still intending to wade through Alfred for as long as my teacher thinks it is a good idea, but I'm not going to stress about anything in there.


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2112073 - 07/03/13 09:38 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 55
Captain Zero Offline
Full Member
Captain Zero  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 55
Mulberry, Florida
Been awhile between posts. From midway through book 2 until now, midway through book 3. Piano is my solace and inspiration. Social media and networking is... not my better side. So, three and a half years to get this far. Looking at around four years to get past book 3. That is anticipating another six months in book 3. Don't know if that is normal, fast or slow. Don't think it matters - but maybe it does. What I wondering for myself now is, "What comes after book 3?" I very much like the structured methodical Alfred's approach. I do spend a lot of time musically digressing, sometimes doing more supplemental pieces than I do method. But I always come back to the AIO course. But, what do I do after the course completes? Kind of a scary thought. I feel a need for structure and a progression plan. Some means by which I can - I don't even know what - advance?

#2112080 - 07/03/13 10:06 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,088
PianoStudent88 Offline
4000 Post Club Member
PianoStudent88  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,088
Maine
Captain Zero, do you have a genre of music you want to play? E.g. classical, rock, blues, new age, etc.? Or are you happy with any music? Depending on what you prefer to play, I may have some suggestions.


Piano Career Academy - Ilinca Vartic teaches the Russian school of piano playing
Musical-U - guidance for increasing musicality
Theta Music Trainer - fun ear training games
#2112086 - 07/03/13 10:20 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: PianoStudent88]  
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 55
Captain Zero Offline
Full Member
Captain Zero  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 55
Mulberry, Florida
I am happy and excited to play anything. I enjoy learning new things and have found attempting things I would not previously expected to be fun. But in general, in order from best to worst. I enjoy the jazz/blues genre most. Classical is surprisingly good. Pop/Country/Broadway etc. are okay, in passing. New Age is not really 'it' for me.

#2112123 - 07/03/13 11:06 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Captain Zero]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
Try some of Martha Mier's Jazz Rags and Blues. There are several of them in the series, graded for difficulty.


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2112129 - 07/03/13 11:18 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: malkin]  
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 55
Captain Zero Offline
Full Member
Captain Zero  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 55
Mulberry, Florida
Oh yeah! I do love me some Martha Meirs. I diverged from AIO long enough to work through Jazz, Rags and Blues Books 1 and 2. That was what I considered as supplemental. I am now looking for something more for foundation work - to pick up after I complete AIO. Also liked working through supplemental books by William Gillock and Larry Minsky. I attempted Phillip Keveren without a lot of success - not sure why. Too much hand movement across the keyboard for me at the time I think. I have done a lot of work with sacred, hymns and holiday pieces too. All of which I consider supplemental.

I don't know if I am expressing myself well. I am a little lost for direction at the core. not so much at the day to day. I appreciate the thoughts.

So where are you going? Maybe if I ask question instead then I can reapply the answer to me?


#2112140 - 07/03/13 11:32 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
I have a teacher, so he's in charge of anything foundational; I don't even know what that would mean. In Alfred 3, I'm starting the Clementi Prelude in D minor; I was just listing to recordings of it on youtube, and thinking it is kind of boring. I'm in no rush in the Alfred, because peeking ahead it is quite a few pages until anything looks interesting.

I have book 3 of Jazz, Rags, and Blues and there is quite a jump in difficulty from the earlier books in the series. I am presently working on Waterfront Jazz. "Working on" makes it sound like I might be making progress. "Stuck on" might be more accurate.

I am also playing/ working on the Stravinsky Five Finger pieces that are mentioned earlier in the thread.

At my last lesson, my teacher gave me a little speech about harder pieces taking more time, so not to expect to knock them out in a week, so it's all fine.



Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2112425 - 07/03/13 08:28 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: malkin]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
Australia
Originally Posted by malkin
I have a teacher, so he's in charge of anything foundational; I don't even know what that would mean. In Alfred 3, I'm starting the Clementi Prelude in D minor; I was just listing to recordings of it on youtube, and thinking it is kind of boring.


I loved this when I first heard it but the it proved very difficult for me. After learning the basic piece I went to the Bach Prelude in C, finished it and put it into the last recital, but still can't play the Clementi Prelude fluidly. It is one of those pieces that is in my constant practice list.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2112508 - 07/03/13 11:48 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
My instruction was to to block the RH chords. Problem for me is that I can't reach all of them, but I marked the ones that need rotation, so I know where I'm going and how to move.

My guess is that I will like it better when I can play it more competently.

And hey! Congrats to your Aussie boys on their TTT yesterday and the yellow jersey!!!


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2112562 - 07/04/13 02:23 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,598
sinophilia Offline

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014
sinophilia  Offline

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014


Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,598
Italy
I've decided to put Alfred 3 aside completely. I picked it up again yesterday and it takes me too much time just to read through the pieces in the second half of the book. Most of them are more difficult than the extra stuff I'm working on. I'll be glad to go back to them next year, but for now it will be mainly Burgmuller and Czerny etudes for me, and the beginner pieces in Pianist magazine. Plus I have a few other things I want to try out, such as Les Cinq Doigts and Chopin's Waltz in A minor. And there's my daily sight-reading. No time for Alfred right now!


Diana & Wally - Yamaha W110BW
To create a beautiful sound, one must imagine it at first and then learn to produce fluid physical motions that breathe life into music. (Shirley Kirsten)
http://soundcloud.com/sinophilia
[Linked Image]
#2112596 - 07/04/13 03:57 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: malkin]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
Australia
Originally Posted by malkin
My instruction was to to block the RH chords. Problem for me is that I can't reach all of them, but I marked the ones that need rotation, so I know where I'm going and how to move.

My guess is that I will like it better when I can play it more competently.

And hey! Congrats to your Aussie boys on their TTT yesterday and the yellow jersey!!!


Blocking the right hand chords is difficult but a good start non the less. As this was the most complicated chord changes I had come across up to this point I found it a very useful exercise in itself.

So in my own world with the piano I hadn't seen the news in the last couple of days. A revolt in Egypt and now I am being told an Aussie has done well in the Tour De France....it's all late news to me


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2112669 - 07/04/13 07:43 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: sinophilia]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
Australia
Originally Posted by sinophilia
I've decided to put Alfred 3 aside completely. I picked it up again yesterday and it takes me too much time just to read through the pieces in the second half of the book. Most of them are more difficult than the extra stuff I'm working on. I'll be glad to go back to them next year, but for now it will be mainly Burgmuller and Czerny etudes for me, and the beginner pieces in Pianist magazine. Plus I have a few other things I want to try out, such as Les Cinq Doigts and Chopin's Waltz in A minor. And there's my daily sight-reading. No time for Alfred right now!


sinophilia, I don't blame you for putting book 3 aside. It is so frustrating every time I go to learn a new piece just how slow it can take. I have started four pieces at once (bad timing as others have completed almost together) and right now it feels almost like they will never come together. So a good balance of material is important.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2112701 - 07/04/13 09:30 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: earlofmar]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
Originally Posted by earlofmar
Originally Posted by malkin

Congrats to your Aussie boys on their TTT yesterday and the yellow jersey!!!

...now I am being told an Aussie has done well in the Tour De France....it's all late news to me


The whole Orica Greenedge team rocked it, and Simon Gerrans is still in yellow today. It's still quite a long ride to Paris.

Sino--best wishes on cutting yourself free of Alfred! I shall miss you on this thread!
Earlofmar--I do love hearing reports of your skip around approach!

I will plod on!


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2117148 - 07/13/13 06:43 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
<font= Public Address>
PLEASE RISE
</font>

I am working on the Star Spangled Banner.


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2117172 - 07/13/13 07:38 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
Australia


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2119749 - 07/18/13 05:31 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: malkin]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
Originally Posted by malkin

I am working on the Star Spangled Banner.


It is so bad, it could be considered treasonous!


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2131240 - 08/11/13 01:37 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
Swan Lake is pretty fun!

Easy after the SSB!

It brings up happy memories for me too. When my daughter was about 3 she talked so much that I bought season tickets at the ballet (matinee and in the highest balcony because that was all I could afford) and took her regularly, just so that she would have an opportunity to stop talking for a little while.


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2131405 - 08/11/13 08:38 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 167
monads Offline
Full Member
monads  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 167
CA
I'm on "In the Hall of the Mountain King" right now. Took me a while to get through "Come Back to Sorrento".


My music_website at http://www.OdysseyofaG.com
#2217757 - 01/20/14 05:50 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
Still Alfreding along...

Finished Jazz Ostinato. My initial go at putting hands together resulted in a kind of paralysis, but then the whole thing just fell into place and seemed to improve noticeably with each play through.

The Tap Dancer
I thought was going to be too dopey, but it is cute and quite fun to play.


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2217830 - 01/20/14 08:29 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
Australia
Congratulations I always liked the sound of Jazz Osinato but never learned it.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2218763 - 01/22/14 01:27 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Ohio_Mark Offline
Full Member
Ohio_Mark  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Hoping to keep this thread alive - not there yet but hope to be starting AIO 3 in a few months. Jazz Ostinato/C minor is one of the pieces I am looking forward to.


[Linked Image]
#2219051 - 01/22/14 07:56 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
Given my pace, I'm sure to have more than a few months left!
My new kindle has the feature where it estimates how long the next chapter will take based on my rate; I'd hate to see that calculation at the bottom of my A3!


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2219151 - 01/22/14 10:42 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,117
Australia
Working towards the end of book 3 the pieces get tougher and this typifies the future where two, three or more months to get a piece to performance is not unheard off. Lets not even get started talking about the advanced section although there are a few in there that are quite doable.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2219299 - 01/23/14 08:54 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
The section with Jazz Ostinato, Tap Dancer, and the Hornpipe (started last night) is a bit of a break in difficulty. It's the typical Alfie pedagogy cycle, work the student HARD and then drop in a few easier ones for a break. I think I have about a dozen more, and then the pieces in the Ambitious section which I haven't started, because I am not that ambitious!


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2221892 - 01/28/14 02:09 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #3 [Re: Mark...]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
Hornpipe isn't quite finished, the next one is already assigned, and I can't work on it without thinking of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXId5jOTxdg


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

Page 46 of 49 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 49

Moderated by  BB Player, casinitaly 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


New Topics - Multiple Forums
What makes me play too loudly?
by Beemer. 09/25/17 08:21 AM
Clavinova CVP 701 vs Celviano AP 650
by VMK. 09/25/17 04:22 AM
VST/External audio interface technical issues
by genuse. 09/24/17 10:22 PM
How can I learn "Never Surrender" by Lionel Yu?
by Piano Master 757. 09/24/17 09:45 PM
removing key cover on Mason Hamlin model 50
by jbclem. 09/24/17 08:10 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics182,015
Posts2,660,024
Members88,889
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers


 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0