Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
60 registered members (CharlesXX, Chernobieff Piano, ChatNoir, Catlady, AWilley, anamnesis, 15 invisible), 1,304 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 262 of 266 1 2 260 261 262 263 264 265 266
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2748325
06/30/18 02:02 PM
06/30/18 02:02 PM
Union SC
monkeeys Online content
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
It looks like I’m going to end the week in the trenches with “The Entertainer” as it is going slow.

One can never go wrong with The Beatles. I’m looking at “Blackbird” on piano now. A great piece of work from a great album.

Alesis Coda Pro
PianoVideoLessons.com Currently Unit 4
Alfred Adult Piano 1-ebook version
Grateful Dead fan since 1987
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: monkeeys] #2748742
07/02/18 10:56 AM
07/02/18 10:56 AM
Liverpool, NY
P
pathguy Offline
pathguy  Offline
P
Liverpool, NY
Originally Posted by monkeeys
It looks like I’m going to end the week in the trenches with “The Entertainer” as it is going slow.

One can never go wrong with The Beatles. I’m looking at “Blackbird” on piano now. A great piece of work from a great album.

One of the songs I've been working on (using 7th chords) is Norwegian Wood: it's a very easy arrangement, but sounds pretty neat!

Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2748761
07/02/18 11:57 AM
07/02/18 11:57 AM
Union SC
monkeeys Online content
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
Good one pathguy and another favorite from my guitar days. I’ve got that Complete Scores book with all of their stuff.

Alesis Coda Pro
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2748927
07/03/18 02:11 AM
07/03/18 02:11 AM
ChristmasCarol Offline
ChristmasCarol  Offline
Howdy good people! I've been a pw forum reader off and on for a few years now but this is my first post, I think. Anyways, I ordered all three levels of Alfred's All-in-one adult book a few years ago. Every time I sat down to study the first one, I got side-tracked shortly with life (really I like being fashionably late) and would never pick them it up again. I get on this forum when I remember it is here and get all motivated again. Thank you all for that! I picked up my note flash cards a couple of days ago to study/refresh them again and will start on my book Wednesday night (celebrating 4th tomorrow). Thanks for this awesome thread!

(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: ChristmasCarol] #2748954
07/03/18 05:49 AM
07/03/18 05:49 AM
Liverpool, NY
P
pathguy Offline
pathguy  Offline
P
Liverpool, NY
Originally Posted by ChristmasCarol
Howdy good people! I've been a pw forum reader off and on for a few years now but this is my first post, I think. Anyways, I ordered all three levels of Alfred's All-in-one adult book a few years ago. Every time I sat down to study the first one, I got side-tracked shortly with life (really I like being fashionably late) and would never pick them it up again. I get on this forum when I remember it is here and get all motivated again. Thank you all for that! I picked up my note flash cards a couple of days ago to study/refresh them again and will start on my book Wednesday night (celebrating 4th tomorrow). Thanks for this awesome thread!

Awesome: better late than never, as they say! Keep us informed of your progress and Happy 4th!

Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2748960
07/03/18 07:20 AM
07/03/18 07:20 AM
Union SC
monkeeys Online content
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
Welccome back ChristmasCarol. This is indeed a good group and I find that being able to chat about the ups and downs of piano studies helps my motivation greatly. As pathguy stated above, keep us posted on your progress and have a great but safe holiday.

Alesis Coda Pro
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2750509
07/10/18 03:00 AM
07/10/18 03:00 AM
Union SC
monkeeys Online content
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
I got thru “The Entertainer” finally and I’m up to “Over The Rainbow” now. I’m about 30% on it and went ahead and started “Singing In The Rain” ahead of “At Last” and “Laura” just for the change of tempo. I look forward to the rest of the pieces in book 1.

Alesis Coda Pro
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: monkeeys] #2750521
07/10/18 04:31 AM
07/10/18 04:31 AM
Liverpool, NY
P
pathguy Offline
pathguy  Offline
P
Liverpool, NY
I got thru “The Entertainer” finally and I’m up to “Over The Rainbow” now. I’m about 30% on it and went ahead and started “Singing In The Rain” ahead of “At Last” and “Laura” just for the change of tempo. I look forward to the rest of the pieces in book 1.

Wow--great progress! I am just to "Blow the Man Down!" and it really took me awhile to get my left and right hands coordinated. Slow progress is better than none at all, right?

Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2750531
07/10/18 07:16 AM
07/10/18 07:16 AM
Maryland
GidgetKeys Offline
GidgetKeys  Offline
Maryland
I agree. You're really progressing, monkeeys. Pathguy, I think as long as you are making progress, no matter how slowly or quickly, it's a good thing. You'll probably find areas where you struggle and then other areas where you seem to breeze through. I'm always a little concerned if I come to something that seems a little too easy. smile

As far as my progress, I've just turned the page on "Go Down Moses" and am ready to study about D minor and begin on "Scarborough Fair". At a first look, it doesn't look too intimidating but we'll see.

I'm also still working on Hey Jude and occasionally a piece from the Greatest Hits book. I feel like I can only work on a single piece for so long during a session before it's not productive.

Another thing I've noticed since I started studying music... I feel like I am sharper and more productive in other areas. Like by exercising a different part of my brain, I'm particularly more productive at my job (which is a good thing).

Alfred's Adult All-in-One, Book 1 🎹
Alfred's Greatest Hits Level 1 🎶
PianoVideoLessons.com
🎼 Piano Marvel 3D
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2750560
07/10/18 09:49 AM
07/10/18 09:49 AM
Liverpool, NY
P
pathguy Offline
pathguy  Offline
P
Liverpool, NY
Sounds awesome, GidgetKeys: I love Scarborough Fair--I bet you'll enjoy it!

You are absolutely correct: some of the songs seem very easy, while others just seem to give me so much trouble. But I try to slow down and that seems to help (my teacher is ALWAYS telling me to slow down LOL).

I agree with you about working other areas of my brain: I do feel different. More energized, I suspect. I also find myself thinking a lot about the songs I'm currently working on...and others that I'd like to try.

Last edited by pathguy; 07/10/18 09:49 AM.
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: monkeeys] #2750614
07/10/18 03:13 PM
07/10/18 03:13 PM
Dallas
P
pnarzem Offline
pnarzem  Offline
P
Dallas
I am doing that as well. I try to work on it every few days. I just dont have the time to practice every day.

Williams Legato
Alfred's Adult All-in-One
Faber's Adult Adventures
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2750617
07/10/18 03:44 PM
07/10/18 03:44 PM
Dallas
P
pnarzem Offline
pnarzem  Offline
P
Dallas
All,

I have started the Piano journey after 3.5 years of guitar. The theory is very familiar to me and this really helps with the intervals. Now getting the right had and left hand to work together is the tough part.

I am on using this book which I really like. I am up to "Beautiful Brown Eyes" which is tough. I dint hook up my pedal when I bought the piano 2 months ago and now I cant find it.

I also use youtube with the person called "Let's Play Piano Methods" He has every song in the Alfred's book at a slow pace so you can play along when learning it. It has really helped. Look at his created "Playlists" It is very good.

Thanks.

Williams Legato
Alfred's Adult All-in-One
Faber's Adult Adventures
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2750632
07/10/18 05:07 PM
07/10/18 05:07 PM
Southeast USA
P
Progman Offline
Progman  Offline
P
Southeast USA
Hi Gang, Just had my 4th lesson yesterday and my assignment for this week is up to page 59 - so my first go with sharps. I did work up to about page 35 before the first lesson. My teacher said it was good i came in knowing some stuff.....and then assigned me to go over the last 10 pages again with specific focus she prescribed. I love my teacher, she has been teaching for 25 years and is totally cool that I am not a fan of classical music (I can already see that will change some). I do a 45 minute lesson weekly and it goes incredibly fast, I really enjoy that time. While she is really a super nice person, I can't slip anything past her and she let's me know! So she basically approves my work on each exercise/song. I can finally count pretty decent now - so my rhythm is pretty good. I augment AIO with 'Basic Timing for Pianists' by Allan Small which is really good for sight reading also. Starting to get a little better with dynamics and that is becoming more of a focus now. I am also trying to learn how to read ahead while I am playing.

This is my retirement project as I retired a year ago at 58. Just picked up a Baldwin Console a week ago and really love the feel compared to the digital - it has a wider band for dynamics and the sound and vibrations are great. Not down on digitals at all, but after playing my teachers grand a couple times I just had to get an acoustic. I notice several seem to working through the Alfred's Greatest Hits book. I'll have to take a look into that. Happy to be here.

Progman
1997 Baldwin 'Classic' Console
Kawai ES100
Alfreds bk 1 + Teacher
Long Live ELP
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2750642
07/10/18 06:20 PM
07/10/18 06:20 PM
Union SC
monkeeys Online content
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
Congrats on that acoustic progman. I seen your post about the log book also. I have one but got lazy and use my posts here. It’s better to use the book I think.

GidgetKeys, I’m still pecking on “Blackbird” a little bit. I’m glad that you brought The Beatles to the table. I agree that music is good mind exercise. My Dr say that too. You will enjoy “Raisins and Almonds” in Dminor. The saddest of all keys according to Spinal Tap.

pathguy, thank you for your comments. That “Blow The Man Down” hump will pass. I hated it at first but regularly play it now. I find that with a lot of pieces.

pnarzem, Welcome to the group. I came from guitar myself and the theory helped. It’s the same slow practice that requires patience. You will surely need the pedal soon.

Alesis Coda Pro
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2751168
07/13/18 06:55 AM
07/13/18 06:55 AM
Hershey, PA, USA
H
Handyman Offline
Handyman  Offline
H
Hershey, PA, USA
Just finished "The Entertainer" - very simplified and shortened version of the original - nothing especially challenging here - moving on to "Amazing Grace" to finish up Book 1...

Also polishing my own pieced together medley of "America, the Beautiful" and "O Canada" - sort of a North American medley - simplified arrangements of both...

Also starting study of a more advanced arrangement of the song "A Million Dreams" from the movie "The Greatest Showman" - great song, but this may be a long term project...

Keep pressing on people!

"Difficulties deferred and challenges unmet will eventually return with a vengeance to bite one in the butt." (paraphrasing Chopin)
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2751231
07/13/18 01:51 PM
07/13/18 01:51 PM
Union SC
monkeeys Online content
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
Congratulations Handyman on finishing book 1. I noticed that on “Entertainer” as I’ve a friend that is doing it on guitar.

Alesis Coda Pro
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2751386
07/14/18 05:36 AM
07/14/18 05:36 AM
Hershey, PA, USA
H
Handyman Offline
Handyman  Offline
H
Hershey, PA, USA
Here's a decent version of the whole piece:

The Entertainer

"Difficulties deferred and challenges unmet will eventually return with a vengeance to bite one in the butt." (paraphrasing Chopin)
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2751555
07/14/18 08:40 PM
07/14/18 08:40 PM
Maryland
GidgetKeys Offline
GidgetKeys  Offline
Maryland
Scarborough Fair is still coming along, and my Greatest Hits book has Memory (from Cats) so I've started working on that some. I like that the Hits book has a key that lets you know when you should be ready for a particular piece. This book alone could keep me busy for awhile.

PianoVideoLessons.com
🎼 Piano Marvel 3D
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: monkeeys] #2751619
07/15/18 04:54 AM
07/15/18 04:54 AM
Liverpool, NY
P
pathguy Offline
pathguy  Offline
P
Liverpool, NY

pathguy, thank you for your comments. That “Blow The Man Down” hump will pass. I hated it at first but regularly play it now. I find that with a lot of pieces.

I think so too, Monkeeys. In fact, when I played it this past week at my lesson, my teacher told me that every student he has says the same thing when they get to that particular song. It's getting a bit easier now smile

Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2751664
07/15/18 10:38 AM
07/15/18 10:38 AM
Union SC
monkeeys Online content
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
That’s the first song in the book that has hand independence. There are some threads on here about it. Once you get that first section you can progress well on it. As with all of the lessons, that feeling of accomplishment is nice. You are moving along well pathguy.

I’m finally about to turn the page on “Over The Rainbow” and it is a really nice tune to play and educational for sure. Singing In The Rain is coming slow as they all are at this point. I enjoy the process.

Alesis Coda Pro
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: monkeeys] #2751753
07/15/18 07:17 PM
07/15/18 07:17 PM
Liverpool, NY
P
pathguy Offline
pathguy  Offline
P
Liverpool, NY
That’s the first song in the book that has hand independence. There are some threads on here about it. Once you get that first section you can progress well on it. As with all of the lessons, that feeling of accomplishment is nice. You are moving along well pathguy.

I’m finally about to turn the page on “Over The Rainbow” and it is a really nice tune to play and educational for sure. Singing In The Rain is coming slow as they all are at this point. I enjoy the process.

Well done, Monkeeys!!!! I'll look forward to "Over The Rainbow"-thanks for the inspiration!!!

Also--very interesting to read about "Blow The Man Down": no wonder I was derailed by it wink

Last edited by pathguy; 07/15/18 07:22 PM.
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2752698
07/19/18 11:37 PM
07/19/18 11:37 PM
Union SC
monkeeys Online content
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
I’m still at “Over The Rainbow” and “Singin In The Rain” as I just keep having little bugs to pop up. Just mishaps and pauses that I can’t get to smooth out on Rainbow. I’m seeing the pattern in “Singin” now but it’s slow going. I had 2 hours of practicing them today and got a little progress anyway.
That’s all that I have to whine about tonight. I hope you all are doing well.

Alesis Coda Pro
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2752782
07/20/18 11:13 AM
07/20/18 11:13 AM
Maryland
GidgetKeys Offline
GidgetKeys  Offline
Maryland
Sounds like you are making good progress, monkeeyes.

I think I almost have Scarborough Fair in good shape. It's not the playing part that's hanging me up, it's the pedal work. It's still a new thing to me I guess, but I'm working it out.

Also interspersing with supplemental pieces from other various books. Thinking it won't be long before I should go back and brush up on some (shhhhh....) Christmas pieces shocked. It'll be here before you know it and if an opportunity arises to play something somewhere I'd like to have something ready. I have yet to play in front of anyone except my husband.

In the meantime, they are calling for rain here in the Mid-Atlantic, so I may have more time this weekend to practice. Even though Scarborough isn't quite finished, I'm going to start on the next page which I think is Raisins and Almonds.

Have a great weekend everybody!

PianoVideoLessons.com
🎼 Piano Marvel 3D
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2752802
07/20/18 12:17 PM
07/20/18 12:17 PM
Union SC
monkeeys Online content
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
Shhhhh, I was just thinking the same about Christmas pieces and you are so correct that it’s sooner than we realize. Greensleeves will be a good one. I played on the theme song from the “Halloween” films last yr and maybe will get it down this time. There was a young lady who posted a great video of herself playing it here on PW. Really good.
I think you will really enjoy “Raisins And Almonds” GidgetKeys. It’s a keeper.

I know that it’s my own impatience here but being so close to the end of book 1 and progress getting slower kind of works on the nerves a bit. I guess since I haven’t found that magic shortcut I’ll just forge ahead.🙄

Alesis Coda Pro
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2752808
07/20/18 12:54 PM
07/20/18 12:54 PM
Maryland
GidgetKeys Offline
GidgetKeys  Offline
Maryland
wow. I hadn't even thought about Halloween. there's probably some cool stuff to be able to play for around that time. I'll have to look into that.

I also want to learn something from Harry Potter. Where I live they have a Harry Potter festival, and it might be cool to be able to jump on a piano and tap out something. The music store is right in the middle of the area where the festival is held. maybe Hedwig's Theme.

and therein lies the problem .... too many pieces that it would be awesome to know how to play, and not enough experience (yet) or TIME!

PianoVideoLessons.com
🎼 Piano Marvel 3D
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2753099
07/22/18 10:18 AM
07/22/18 10:18 AM
Hershey, PA, USA
H
Handyman Offline
Handyman  Offline
H
Hershey, PA, USA
The last piece in Book 1 is "Amazing Grace" and it's both a good test of how well one has ingrained a number of previous lessons in the Book, but also an exam, of sorts, as to how ready one is to move on to bigger, more challenging techniques in Book 2...

The challenges are these:

1. Sight reading - how well one can play this piece without glancing too much at the keyboard while both the left hand and the right hand are in almost constant movement to various positions on that keyboard...while memorizing the piece makes those movements much easier, the temptation to do so should be resisted as long as possible...

2. The introduction of "triplets", which are 3 notes played together as a unit, in the time of 1 quarter note or 1 beat - while these aren't all that difficult to master, they are complicated at 2 places by having a 2nd note played together with the 1st note of the triplet, and then made even more complex in the second part of the arrangement by "rolling" 2 notes together with that 1st note of the triplet, in effect resulting in a 5 note "Quintuplet", so to speak (5 notes in 1 beat)...which sounds more difficult than it really is, but will take some repeated practice to get both the notes corect and to keep the timing of the piece into the following notes...

3. Execution of the proper indicated pedaling (and dynamics) while all of the above is taking place...

4. Playing the ending measures on repeat at 8vb (an octave lower) both slower and softer...

Stick with it, record yourself and get it under your fingers smoothly - see you in Book 2.

Last edited by Handyman; 07/22/18 10:23 AM.

Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2753104
07/22/18 11:06 AM
07/22/18 11:06 AM
Union SC
monkeeys Online content
500 Post Club Member
monkeeys  Online Content
500 Post Club Member
Union SC
Congratulations Handyman. Well done. I’ve got a couple of pieces left before moving on.

Alesis Coda Pro
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2753283
07/23/18 05:35 AM
07/23/18 05:35 AM
Liverpool, NY
P
pathguy Offline
pathguy  Offline
P
Liverpool, NY
Monkeeys you are making great progress! I know it's taking me longer as I get further towards the end of book one, and I suppose that is to be expected. Cafe Vienna, for example, is taking some time; although it is getting easier now that I limped past "Blow the Man Down".

Gidget Keys just a couple of weeks ago I peeked at the music for "Christmastime is Here" (the Vince Guaraldi arrangement), and played the first few bars for my teacher: he's going to find an arrangement for me (likely one that would be better for my current skill level--or lack thereof!).

Great advice, Handyman. I am finding that I end up memorizing these pieces--especially the difficult ones--presumably because I practice them so much? I am working on forcing myself to look at the music while I play, though.

Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...] #2753295
07/23/18 08:16 AM
07/23/18 08:16 AM
Maryland
GidgetKeys Offline
GidgetKeys  Offline
Maryland
I think you almost can't help but memorize while you are working on a piece, at least a little. I find I still rely on the sheet music as a guide even as some parts are memorized.

Pathguy, I have a Hal Leonard book called "A Charlie Brown Christmas". It's a 'big note piano' book if that makes a difference. All the arrangements are fairly easy (considering it's Vince Guarauldi we're talking about). Christmas Time is Here is in the key of F major. You might want to check it out.

A Charlie Brown Christmas

On another note, I found Raisins and Almonds to be a little easier than Scarborough Fair. There are 2 bars that are tripping me up, so I'm still polishing those 2 while I start on He's Got the Whole World in his Hands.

Have a musical week!

PianoVideoLessons.com
🎼 Piano Marvel 3D
Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: GidgetKeys] #2753330
07/23/18 10:46 AM
07/23/18 10:46 AM
Liverpool, NY
P
pathguy Offline
pathguy  Offline
P
Liverpool, NY
Originally Posted by GidgetKeys
I think you almost can't help but memorize while you are working on a piece, at least a little. I find I still rely on the sheet music as a guide even as some parts are memorized.

Pathguy, I have a Hal Leonard book called "A Charlie Brown Christmas". It's a 'big note piano' book if that makes a difference. All the arrangements are fairly easy (considering it's Vince Guarauldi we're talking about). Christmas Time is Here is in the key of F major. You might want to check it out.

A Charlie Brown Christmas

On another note, I found Raisins and Almonds to be a little easier than Scarborough Fair. There are 2 bars that are tripping me up, so I'm still polishing those 2 while I start on He's Got the Whole World in his Hands.

Have a musical week!

Thanks for this, GidgetKeys!!

Page 262 of 266 1 2 260 261 262 263 264 265 266

Moderated by  BB Player 

New In Our Store!
New In Our Store!
key racks with hand sanitizer
Attn: Piano Teachers, Music Teachers, Studios!

A rack made from actual piano keys, with individual hand sanitizer for each student!
Tons more music related products in our online store!
(ad)
Jazz Piano Lessons
Jazz Piano Lessons
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Fingerless Gloves?
by MacMorrighan. 09/19/18 11:14 PM
Kawai CP vs Yamaha CVP vs Roland GP 609
by G4Jazz. 09/19/18 10:44 PM
An absolute bargain
by David-G. 09/19/18 08:19 PM
Eighth notes
by Progman. 09/19/18 05:31 PM
Maybe she's right
by squidbot. 09/19/18 01:24 PM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Steingraeber
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics187,381
Posts2,746,707
Members91,045
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission